Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lisa's steady progress - second attempt

Started by The_spoon, August 12, 2021, 01:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_spoon

I have originally submitted this story on the 5 of March 2020 as ''Lisa's steady progress.''
However, after recently re-reading the story, I found many mistakes both in grammar and in the flow.
Hope you enjoy it.

The_spoon

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

The_spoon

As far as divorces go the breakup between Lisa and John Jenkins can be termed as amicable, the 34 year old Lisa was left with the family house, her soccer mom Honda as well as a modest monthly alimony and 50% of John's pension savings.
This meant that she can continue to live her life as a stay at home mother looking after her 6 year old daughter Tanya. Although she will have to forgo the bi annual family vacations she was so used to.

It was about a month after the divorce was finalized Lisa finally had the courage to empty the basement of the last of John's belongings. This in it self was not such a dubious tasked ashe she anticipated as John already collected and removed all he wanted from their family home a couple of months prior to the devorce.
After sorting and arranging through the basement Lisa managed to assemble five boxes of various items which she intends to drop off at the local charity shop the next day.
All that now remained of John was his gym equipment which in itself would be too heavy for Lisa to discard by herself.
Lisa placed the boxes in her car boot and then went to make herself a cup of coffee.
As she sat at the kitchen table she dialed John on her mobile.
''Hi Lisa, what can I do for you? Is Tanya okay?'' Asked a weary John who was only used to receiving text from his ex wife concerning their daughter.
''Hi John, no everything is fine, your gym equipment, you going to collect it or can I sell it on craig's list?'' said Lisa sharply trying to avoid short talk.
''Man I would like to keep it but currently me and Jane doesn't have the space, okay you may sell it or use it yourself.'' replied John.
''Great now you gave me another problem to deal with, Bye.'' said Lisa abruptly and cut off the call to John, the mention of Jane John's new girlfriend who was 8 years his junior made Lisa recall the unpleasantness of their breakup.

The next morning after Lisa dropped Tanya off at school and stopped at the local charity shop to donate the 5 boxes, it felt as if a weight had been lifted from her shoulders.
Upon returning home Lisa descended the basement stairs.
''Well what am I to do with all this?'' asked Lisa to herself as she looked at the assorted equipment a bench-press, some sort of pulling machine, a smith machine which she knows as John claimed the got it for a bargain on online, a treadmill and a couple of barbells, dumbbells and some loose weights of various sizes.
''I suppose I can sell it or use it for myself.'' said Lisa to herself.
''But I have no clue as to what to do or what workouts I can perform with these weights.'' thought Lisa.
Lisa dashed up the stairs and got dressed in more suitable clothing and returned to the basement and started using the treadmill. After a light run of 20 minutes on the treadmill she started using the bench press. First with only the bar then she took 2 x 5 lbs  plates on either side, followed by some urls with 12 lbs dumbbells and concluded her workout by doing a couple of sit ups.

''It must be the endorphins making me fell so good.'' thought Lisa.
This was the first time in months that she really felt like her old self again.
After putting Tanya in bed later that evening Lisa surprised herself by going back to the basement for a 40 minute workout trying out the smith machine and doing further dumbbell curls until she couldn't lift anymore. She then retired to her bedroom and searched for workout videos and workout plans.

The_spoon

A month has passed since Lisa started her fitness journey, she continued to use the treadmill daily and even tried jogging through her neighborhood, although road running was much harder on her shins but by now she could easily jog up to 3 miles at a time without taking a rest.
On one particular Saturday afternoon she decided to go for a run as she had nothing better to do as Tanya was staying over at John's place for the weekend as per their custody agreement.
As Lisa was about to finish her 3 mile run she passed her neighbors house and came to a stop and greeted Maggie and her Husband Alex, who was busy tending to his roses.
''Afternoon Guys.'' greeted Lisa.
''Hi Lisa.'' Came their reply in unison.
''I couldn't help but noticing you started running, are you planning on doing a marathon hun?'' Asked Maggie.
''No not really, the thing is John left all his gym equipment behind and I am just trying to utilize them correctly and running is the easiest thing to do at this point. I suppose I would need a personal trainer or somebody to teach me how to use it correctly.'' replied Lisa.
''Well why not ask our Matthew, he teaches fundi fitness classes three times a week at the university gym.'' replied Maggie.
''It's a functional fitness!''  corrected Alex.
''Matthew was asked by the gym management to teach as he is studying sports management,  at least he is earning money now.'' Muttered Alex whilst inspecting one of his rose's bushes.
''Thank you, but I can't possibly ask him to help me, he should rather focus on his studies.''replied Lisa.
''You would be doing him a favor, as I mentioned, he is studying sport science for what it's worth he is currently doing his masters, and he needs case studies to assist him in his thesis, currently he has couple of volunteers but he did mention that he would prefer using people of different ages in his studies, something to do with median averages or what not.'' said Alex.
''Well okay thank you guys hope you have a nice evening.'' replied Lisa.


The next morning Lisa was dressed in her workout clothing and was running on the treadmill for about five minutes when the doorbell rang.
''I am coming!'' shouted Lisa.
She opened the door to find the 23 year old Matthew standing in his workout gear on her front porch.
''Hi Ms Jenkins.'' greeted Matthew.
''Hi Matthew.'' greeted Lisa.
''No please call me Matt, only my parents call me Matthew.'' replied Mattthew.
''Okay Matt, I suppose your parents pressured you to visit me this morning.'' ask Lisa as she made a gesture to invite him in.
''Yes that's correct Ms Jenkins.'' replied Matthew.
''Well if I call you Matt then please call me Lisa.'' replied Lisa.
''Okay Ms Jen.. I mean Lisa, my mother mentioned that you might need someone to help you achieve your training goals? I just want to say thank you because I can use someone like yourself for my case studies to record your fitness goals, muscle to fat ratio levels and report on it for my thesis which is due to be handed in next year.'' said an eager Matthew.
Lisa showed Matthew her gym and they talked about her goals, he proceeded and took her weight and measurements.
Matthew showed her some new workout moves and techniques and drilled her through a workout for 40 minutes, she even progressed using 2 15lbs plates on the bench press, he also then sat down with her and discussed her nutritional intake.
They decided that he will train with her three times a week in the afternoon before
Tanya returns home and will give her additional workout plans.
''Whilst you are here Matt, could I ask a favor?'' ask Lisa rather shyly and unsure of herself.
''By all mean Lisa.'' replied Matt
''Would it be possible to take photos of me so that I can use it as encouragement and to view my development?'' asked Lisa.
''No worries, my phone has a really good camera.'' answered Matt.
Lisa went to her room and came back only wearing her sports bra and short spandex leggings. Matt took a couple of photos but he could tell that Lisa felt ashamed of her body.
''By the way Lisa, I don't want to come off as forward but you really have a nice body for a woman of your age and I can't wait for you to embrace this adventure with me.'' said Matt
''Thank you.'' replied Lisa as she blushed.

wowser1016

I'm with Matt I can't wait either. Good start and I am ready for more. K+!

jhunter

Nice to see a good update and revision. Keep up the nice work.

1dave100

Good chapter. I kinda like a natural progression story.

The_spoon

Thanks guys, I try my best, English is my second language, after reading some of the stories on here, I noticed my abysmal short comings in writing and firmly believe that you guys deserve better from me.

The_spoon

It's been 4 months since Lisa started her training with Matt. In that time Lisa, who stands at 5'6'' lost fat and gained 12 lbs of pure lean muscle, Her biceps are firmer and when peaked reaches 12 inches and she has a noticeable six-pack.
But what impressed her the most is that her butt started to perk up.
Working out 6 days a week and keeping Sundays as her rest day.
Her lifestyle changed where she now started prepping her meals in advance and her free time was devoted to Tanya but when she got a chance she would watch workout videos and documentaries.


''Just one more rep!'' shouted Matt.
''Argg!!!'' grunted Lisa as she pushed the barbell from her chest totaling 104 lbs and with a clang she dropped it back into place.
''Great work Lisa.'' muttered Matt.
''My shoulders and pecs are killing me.'' said Lisa.
''You should be proud of yourself, when we started you could only bench 40 lbs, but in these last 4 months you succeeded to bench 3 sets of 12 reps of 104 lbs, That's astounding.'' said Matt with a smile on his face as he congratulated Lisa.
''Lisa you did mention that these weights used to belong to John?'' asked Matt.
''Yes it was his weights.'' replied Lisa.
''You released that you benched the full set of weights that you have here and that probably means that you benched the same as John.'' remarked Matt.
''Thanks Matt, I couldn't have done this without your help.'' replied Lisa and proceeded to embrace Matt with a hug.
''And in four more months I want to bench 150 lbs.'' said Lisa.
''I will be so proud of you when you do.'' replied Matt.
''What's your max bench Matt?'' asked Lisa
''Well it used to be 280 lbs for 3 reps, but currently I only bench around 240 lbs, but that's because I am cutting for a physique competition.'' replied Matt.
''I noticed that you seemed leaner, when's the competition?'' asked Lisa.
''Well it's a regional competition and in three weeks from now.'' Replied Matt.
''You will have to let me come along to support you.'' said Lisa.
''Thank you Lisa, at least I will have one supporter in the audience for my first show.'' replied Matt.
''Well Matt, if this is your first show, have you ever posed in front of anyone before?'' asked Lisa coyly as she sticks her tongue out and bit it slightly between her teeth and lips.
''Ha ha, no to be honest I pose in front of my bathroom mirror.'' laughed Matt.
''Please would you pose for me?'' asked Lisa.
''No way Lisa, you're a sexy fit woman and if I were to stand in front of you only in my underpants, well lets just say I might embarrass myself.'' blushed Matt.
''How will you embarrass yourself Matt?'' asked Lisa teasingly.
''Well you know, I am a guy and your a sexy woman, what if I get a hard on?'' said Matt rather awkwardly.
''You mean an erection.'' laughed Lisa.
''You are so naively cute Matt, not only would I be turned on should you get an erection I would feel honored.'' teased Lisa.
Matt standing at 5'9'' and weighing 170 lbs of lean cut muscles proceeded to remove his shirt and shorts and with nervous confidence performed a few poses for Lisa.
Lisa's eyes were bright with excitement especially seeing that Matt had indeed an erection.
''Could I really have such an effect on him?'' wondered Lisa as she ogled Matt.
''My Gosh Matt, you are ripped and looking solid, I can't wait to see you onstage.'' proclaimed Lisa.
''Thank you.'' said Matt as he did a bicep pose inches away from the transfixed Lisa.
''Wow, your biceps are so large and hard.'' said Lisa as she tried to squeeze Matt's biceps.
''They are 15.5 inches so not really big but thank you.'' replied Matt.
''Matt Tanya isn't due to come home for another two hours and my workout did leave me so sweaty, you don't want to join me for a refreshing shower?'' asked Lisa as she removed her tank top and bra, revealing small but perky breast supported by a visible six pack.
Matt was speechless.
''Well look, we both have six packs although mine aren't as ripped as yours yet.'' said Lisa as she playfully traced her abs.
''Well I suppose we both can do with a shower.'' said an enthusiastic Matt as he went in to kiss Lisa.

The_spoon

Lisa felt like a teenage girl in love again, the passion she and Matt shared after each workout session thrilled her with ecstasy and she quickly forgot all about her regrets from her failed marriage.
She and Matt decided and agreed that they must remain friends and shouldn't start a love relationship as both of them viewed their salacious activity only as an added benefit and suitable way to end each workout session with carnality as both of them are fit and healthy.
Lisa also went on to buy more plates so that she can increase her bench press.

''Come on Lisa, you need to squat lower!'' shouted Matt.
''These weights are to heavy.'' complained Lisa.
''Nonsense it's only 170 lbs, just three more and we're done, there you go, eight!, nine! ten!, great job.'' shouted Matt.
''I feel nauseous, I shouldn't have bought all those plates,'' said Lisa.
''Dont sell yourself short, in a couple of months you will bench 170 lbs.'' said Matt.
''Yes but now I can't feel my legs.'' said Lisa.
''No pain, no gain.'' replied Matt.
''Matt its only two weeks before your show and I must say everyday your getting more lean, even your jawline seems more chiseled than before.'' remarked Lisa.
''It's because I use Anavar amongst other things.'' said Matt.
''You use steroids,'' Lisa asked, surprised.
''Yes, everybody in this industry uses steroids, SARM's or growth hormones.'' stated Matt.
''I thought those stuff where dangerous.'' muttered Lisa in disbelief.
''Only if you use it incorrectly, I currently use testosterone, equipoise, primobolan and anavar. In fact anavar is safe for woman.'' said Matt.
''Well by the looks of things it works on you, you look great, can you please flex for me again.'' asked Lisa.
As Matt stripped down naked and started to flex for Lisa, she also undressed and sat naked on a bench fingering herself. Lisa felt a strange feeling of power and satisfaction that she is able to so easily command this muscular young man to please her.
''Gosh he is so hot and muscular, he can have any girl he wants, yet he is here with me and I am eleven years his senior, I might need to use that anavar he talked about.'' thought Lisa.

sgsg69

Nice update, like the flow.......keep it up!!

The_spoon

Lisa and Matt arrived early at the venue hall on the morning of the contest, Lisa was beaming with excitement in contrast to Matt who was looking rather apprehensive and nervous for his debut into men's physique.
The two of them passed the time by browsing and looking through the different stalls of supplements and various gym related merchandise.
When Matt went backstage to prepare for the men's physique line-up, Lisa took up a seat near the front row.
The first line-upwas of various bikini models, Lisa admired their lean bodies with a little jealousy.
But when the female physique started Lisa's eyes radiated with enthusiasm, the 7 ladies competing were all ripped and although the same height as Lisa were way more muscular than Lisa and in fact Lisa has never seen such muscular women in real life before.
One woman in particular a redhead and according to the line-up tablet her name was Laurie who looked to be in her late 30's stood out from the rest and it was clear that she was way more muscular than the other women on stage, Lisa wondered in amazement of the amount of deduction that the woman must have to develop such levels of ripped lean muscularity.
When the winner was announced it came as no surprise when Laurie won her slot.
The men's physique followed the female line-up and Lisa was happy to see Matt doing his routine, however Lisa couldn't help herself to compare Matt with Laurie.
''I am certain Laurie has bigger arms and broader shoulders than Matt.'' thought Lisa as she stared with lust at Matt.
''Now that I think about it Laurie six-pack is way more ripped and bulging than Matt's, also her thighs are much more muscular and thicker, I think she would easily outclass Matt should they ever have a mixed competition.'' thought Lisa as her thoughts drifted back to Laurie's amazing muscle bound body.
Matt ended up 5th in his division and joined Lisa in the audience and watched the remainder of the show.
After the show was done they headed towards the concession stand and Matt stood in a queue to order some food for them.
As Lisa waited for Matt she spotted Laurie walking towards what she thought must be her car.
''Hi there, sorry to disturb you but congratulations on your win.'' said Lisa as she walked towards Laurie.
''Hi, thank you very much.'' said a tired looking Laurie.
''I just want to say that you have an amazing body and the way you walk with such confidence on stage was amazing.'' said Lisa eagerly.
The two women chatted a bit and Laurie gave Lisa her social media profile in order for Lisa to follow her online and also mentioned that she would be willing to give advice to Lisa should she need any training assistance.
As Matt walked toward Lisa with their food Laurie drove away.


''So Lisa, did you at least enjoy the show?'' asked Matt as he drove them home after the show.
''Yes, it was great, thank you for letting me tag along. Matt, did you see the girl I spoke to earlier , the one who won the women's physique?'' asked Lisa
''She was hard not to notice, we were all backstage together and she seemed like a nice person.'' replied Matt.
''Well Matt, I want to look like her, ripped and muscular.'' replied an excited Lisa.
''I thought you only wanted to be lean and in shape? Well I guess we need to redo your workout plan then.'' said Matt.
On their way home the conversation revolved around Laurie.
''Matt, did you notice how ripped Laurie's six-pack was?'' asked Lisa.
''Indeed I did, she probably had the best sculpted abs out of all the contestants.'' said Matt.
''But to tell you the truth, in order for you to gain that level of muscularity you will have to start taking steroids.'' said Matt.
''Well lets start as soon as possible then.'' laughed Lisa with childlike glee.

The_spoon

The next morning when Lisa woken up she brewed herself a cup of coffee and made breakfast consisting of rolled oats and yoghurt, Sundays is her rest day and with Tanya staying with her ex for the weekend Lisa felt that this is going to be a boring day, although she was still excited about the show she attended.
Lisa switched her laptop on and proceeded to visit Laurie's social media page and send her a friend request and browsed through her photos.
''Gosh look at this photo here, her biceps measured 16 inches that's even bigger than Matt's biceps.'' thought Lisa.
''Every time that me and Matt have sex I can feel how his strength can over power me, but I reckon that if Matt and Laurie where to ever have sex she could probably easily overpower him, that feeling of absolute control must be arousing in itself.'' said Lisa to herself absent mindly as she was mesmerized by Laurie's physique.
Lisa's phone rang and she noticed that the caller was Matt.
''Strange?'' wondered Lisa he never calls on Sundays.
Hi Matt.'' answered Lisa.
''Hi Lisa, I was wondering since neither of us had a workout yesterday, maybe we could do a workout today.'' said Matt.
''That would be great, thanks.'' replied Lisa.
''Great I'll see you around 11.'' said Matt.


Matt arrived like he said he would and greeted Lisa.
''Lisa, I took into consideration what you told me yesterday, and after giving it some thought and doing some researching I think it's safe if we start you on avavar it's a relatively safe steroid for woman and on as luck will have it I still have a sealed packet of anavar since I buy in bulk.'' said Matt excitedly.
''Thank you Matt.'' said Lisa although she was slightly disappointed because she was hoping for some more serious steroids and gave Matt a hug.
Lisa took one 5 tablet of anavar and the two of them dived straight into their workout session. After a grueling workout Lisa offered to make Matt a protein shake. Matt followed Lisa up the stairs towards and into the kitchen.
''Well I only have strawberry flavor.'' stated Lisa.
''Strawberry sounds fantastic.'' replied Matt whilst taking off his shirts.
''Gosh I love your six-pack.'' said Lisa who made eye contact with Matt and also started taking off her shirt as well, now standing in front of him only in her spandex and sports bra. ''Well mine isn't as defined as yours yet.'' says Lisa.''
''Hey, it's visible, that should count.'' said Matt playfully.
''Well I want a six-pack like Laurie's.'' replied Lisa.
''If you ever get a six-pack like that, then I would be jealous.'' said Matt.
Forgetting about the protein shakes she walked closer to Matt and placed her right hand on his abdomen, Matt was breathing heavily now, Lisa having made the first move and the two embraced each other with passion. They ended up in Lisa's bedroom with Matt pinning her to the bed and with her legs wrapped around him. She enjoyed being dominated by the younger man. But at the same time wondered how it would be if she could dominate him.
''Deca, yes I will order whatever drug I need.'' thought Lisa.


The_spoon

As soon as Matt Left, Lisa felt self conflicted. She didn't love Matt romantically, she liked him as a friend and trainer, but on the other hand she was attracted towards his sculpted body and the sex they shared was great. But ever since she saw Laurie, Lisa developed an intense desire to be stronger and more muscular, she wanted to dominate Matt.
When Matt pinned her down Lisa thought that if she was build like Laurie, that she would be able to playfully but firmly pin Matt instead, she even fantasized about Laurie having sex with Matt and wondered what poor Matt would do if Laurie where to tighten her legs like a vice grip around his waist.
Lisa Showered, got dressed and went to pick Tanya up from her ex.
On her way to her ex's house she noticed that Laurie accepted her friend request.
Later that evening after she put Tanya to bed, Lisa researched steroids some more and even found a supplier and ordered Anadrol and Primobolan as well as some syringes and needles.
She then searched for pictures of female bodybuilders. As she looked at some of the pictures Lisa couldn't help pleasing herself by masturbating's, she thought to herself that if she had those thighs she could crush Matt until he begged her to stop or if she had arms like those she could humiliate him in an arm-wrestling match.

The next morning went as usual, Lisa woke Tanya, prepared breakfast and took her daughter to school.
When she returned to her home, Matt's car was already parked in his parents driveway.
Matt had the habit of first visiting his mother before helping Lisa with her training.
This morning Matt decided to focus on her thighs and calves.
''How ironic.'' thought Lisa with a devilish smile.
After her workout she made a post workout meal for the two of them, as she prepared the meal Matt held Lisa from behind and she admitted that she enjoyed this feeling of comfort and intimacy.
After the meal Matt was prepared to go off to university when Lisa blocked his way.
''I think we can both do with an additional cardio workout upstairs.'' said Lisa.
Matt didn't say a word, just smiled but picked Lisa up and headed towards her bedroom.
''In a year's time I want to be the one picking him up.'' thought Lisa as she embraced Matt.
After Matt finally left Lisa's doorbell rang.
When she opened the door Lisa found a delivery man outside.
''This is fast, I only placed the order last night.'' said Lisa.
Lisa took the parcel to the kitchen and opened it.
''Now let the fun start.'' thought Lisa to herself.

The_spoon

Two months has passed since Lisa started taking steroids and with a dedicated diet and workout regime she gained 18lbs of muscle and now weighs 156 lbs. Her bench press also increased from 104 to 142 lbs as well as her sex drive.
Lisa was doing stretching warmups when an eager Matt with bright eyes walked down the stairs to join her.
''Lisa I've got some good news and some bad news.'' said Matt but he sounded very excited.
''Well, tell me the bad news first.'' replied Lisa.
''The bad news is that I will have to leave for six months so I won't be able to train with you for some time, however the good news is that I have been selected to further my research at Oxbridge University.
''That's great news, yes I will miss you dearly, but I promise you, when you return I will be swole and ripped.'' laughed Lisa and proceeded to give Matt a hug.
''I really can't wait to see how you will develop, maybe even compete.'' said Matt.
''So when will you be leaving?'' enquired Lisa.
''I will be flying this Sunday, and I apologize in advance but this will be our last training session for some time, I have a lot of stuff to finalize before I leave.'' said Matt.
''Don't apologise this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, the only training me and you will do today will be in my bedroom.'' teased Lisa.
''That's what I want to hear.'' replied Matt.
After some intense sexual intimacy Lisa was resting her head on Matt's chest and traced Matt's abdominals with her index finger.
''You know Matt I will miss your abs the most, but when you return mine will outshine yours.'' said Lisa teasingly.
''I really hope so, that would be so awesome.'' replied Matt.
They both said their goodbyes and Lisa felt tears welling in her eyes.

The following days were really tough on Lisa as she found that she really missed Matt already, she was so used to their workouts together and him giving her firm but kind instructions on her posture and of course the sex after each workout with Matt was intense. Lisa also found that working out alone she started doing less intense exercises.
''Heck I really miss Matt, I have a goal but I need a trainer to encourage me.'' thought Lisa.
''Hmm I wonder.'' said Lisa aloud as she reached for her phone and dialed a contact.
Ring! Ring!
''Laurie speaking, how can I help you.''
''Hi Laurie, Lisa here, we met a couple of months ago at the last bodybuilding show you did, I also follow you on instagr@m and was wondering if you are available as a personal trainer.'' said Lisa sounding nervous.
''Hi Lisa, I remember you, I only have openings in the mornings but it must be at Alpha Gym, that's where I work from and train myself.'' Said Laurie.
Lisa explained to Laurie that her personal trainer would be on a research program for the next 6 months and this will only be temporary.
''Okay see you tomorrow morning then.'' Said Lisa feeling excited for the first time since Matt left.

phil123