Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lisa's steady progress - second attempt

Started by The_spoon, August 12, 2021, 01:28:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_spoon

The following morning instead of returning home after taking Tanya to school, Lisa headed towards the Alpha Gym.
Lisa was greeted by the receptionist, who took Lisa to a couch and told her to be comfortable as she waited for Laurie.
''Laurie is one of our best trainers, and we will give you two weeks of free membership before you will have to sign a contract to see if you like it here.'' Said the receptionist.
''Thank you it looks like a hardcore gym.'' replied Lisa.
''It is, most of our members compete, but looking at your biceps, you will fit right in.''said the receptionist.
Lisa could see Laurie was busy training three young women who seemed to be preparing for either a bikini contest or practised how to attract a sugar daddy with their hips.
When Laurie and the three bikini models finished she headed straight to Lisa.
''Hi Lisa, look at you,you have gained some serious muscle since the last time we saw each other.'' said Laurie.
''Thank you Laurie, I will take that as a compliment, said Lisa.
The two women talked about Lisa's goals and desire for a ripped muscular body with the possibility of competing as well. When Lisa mentioned that she is using steroids Laurie's face lit up.
''You know Lisa there are other steroids you might want to consider but you might end up with a deep voice like me.'' joked Laurie.
''Laurie, I don't mind in the slightest, heck I can sound like a diesel engine as long as I can have a build like yours.'' said Lisa.
''That's the spirit girl, now let's start working out on your traps and shoulders.

The_spoon

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Wookey

I hope Matt keeps on training. In fact hope his research uses himself as test case is on muscle growth & can come back bigger and completely destroy his opposition.  Then Lisa can have exclusive benefits of becoming a muscle monster herself before goes into general production.

The_spoon

''165 lbs. and 12 percent fat, you see these last three months under my guidance you gained a lot of muscle, please tell me that you will consider competing.'' said Laurie.
''Thanks Laurie, but I think I am too shy to go onstage.'' replied Lisa.
''Look Lisa, you spend a lot of time and money on bodybuilding, it would be a shame if you don't compete.'' said Laurie in an argumentative tone.
''Okay, I will speak to Matt and if he agrees I will enter with him in a mixed couples event, what do you say about that.''
''That's a start, you really like that guy, don't you.'' said Laurie.
''Well he did introduce me to bodybuilding and I am comfortable in his presence.'' said Lisa.
''Well girl I am glad he has such a positive effect on you.'' replied Laurie.
''Thanks for all the help as always, I will see you again on Monday, hope you enjoy your weekend Laurie.'' said Lisa.
Lisa and Laurie said their farewells and Lisa left Alpha gym to pick Tanya up from the school and drop her off at her father's for the weekend.

When Lisa arrived at her home later that afternoon, she reflected on her conversation with Laurie, it was true that she missed Matt, but if she was honest with herself she missed the passionate sex they had, and all the steroids she took turned her into a nymphomaniac.
It was kind of sad how Tanya, Laurie and Matt were the only people in her life.
''Well no use wallowing in self pity.'' thought Lisa.
''I think it is about time I went out to a club, gosh it's been years since I went dancing.'' thought Lisa to herself.
Lisa went upstairs to her bedroom to get dressed, being a warm summer evening combined with all the steroids she took made her a little bit frisky, she got dressed in her most alluring clothing, a daisy duke short with a tank top. The fact that Lisa gained so much muscle the last couple of months meant that the clothes were two to three sizes too small for her.
Lisa's quads, six pack and veiny biceps with capped belts was very pronounced and in contrast to the tight clothing.
As Lisa drove to town she still didn't have an idea of which club or bar she needed to visit and proceeded to park her vehicle in the centre of town which had a secure car park..
Being a college town, Lisa's town had a ather active nightlife. Once Lisa was walking around town she felt self doubt creeping in.
The lights of the ''Tingling Turtle'' drew her attention, there was a couple of people standing around the entry to the club with one large intimidating bouncer.
Upon entering the ''Tingling Turtle'' she noticed that the club was packed with the majority of the clientele being in their early twenties.
''I made a mistake coming here.'' thought Lisa to herself as she felt nervous.
Lisa went over to the bar and ordered a cola tonic and lemonade, but the non alcoholic beverage did nothing to ease her obvious discomfort and nervousness.
Lisa walked to a quiet corner and found an empty booth, but she was oblivious to the men staring at her with lust as her visible muscle was accentuated by her tight clothing as she walked past them.
After sitting alone and playing with her phone for about 15 minutes, a young man walked up to her holding two drinks.
''Hi, can I offer you a long island iced tea?'' asked the man eagerly.
''Yes thank you.'' said Lisa, too insecure to decline the drink from the stranger.
''Hi, I am Zane.'' said Zane.
''I am Lisa, nice to meet you Zane.'' said Lisa indicating to the empty seat opposite her.
The two of them started talking although it was Zane who did most of the talking. It turns out that Zane was a 25 year old network engineer
''Lisa, please don't take this the wrong way but you have a terrific fit body.'' said Zane.
''Thank you Zane what a nice thing to say.'' replied Lisa.
''This might sound awkward but did you ever consider working for the ''Pussy Gallery''?'' asked Zane who seemed rather embarrassed to ask this question.
''I honestly don't know what that is.'' replied Lisa.
''Well er you see.'' stummered Zane. ''It's an exclusive club and you have to pay entry, you might say it's kind of an inter gender strip club of sorts which caters for different fetishes.'' said Zane.
''No Zane! do you think I am a stripper?'' asked Lisa rather annoyingly.
''My apologies, it's just that they have oil wrestling sessions and I could see people paying to have some fun with you.'' replied Zane.
''No I have never done any of those things.'' replied Lisa in a shocking tone.
''Well it's mostly wrestling, sometimes you get a douchebag who would go ruff and manhandle the ladies but they have bouncers who are very protective of their staff.
They also have private rooms a couple can rent with every type of BDSM toy you can imagine.'' said Zane with a wicked smile on his leering face.
''I would have never thought that these types of places would excites in our town.'' replied Lisa innocently.
''I might as well use tonight to broaden my horizons.'' thought Lisa to herself with a sly smile.
''Zane, I can't promise you that anything will happen tonight, but I am eager to accompany you to the ''Pussy Gallery'' and see this place for myself, that is if your willing.'' said Lisa.
Zane was speechless and couldn't believe his luck and Lisa reveled watching the surprise and anticipation in Zane's face.