⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hello from Wendy Lindquist

Started by Wendy, February 13, 2010, 04:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wendy

Hi Everyone! I'd like to thank Rob for inviting me to check out this forum. Looks like a pretty hopping place to be! More of and about me can be found on my websites. I look forward to perusing the forum and seeing more of what it's all about!

I am currently preparing for the Emerald Cup Bodybuilding Championships being held at the Snoqualmie Casino in Washington. I'm really looking forward to seeing the results of all my hard work this past off season!

My most recent project has been "Muscle Models For Haiti." The official press release is below . . . . hopefully we can make a positive difference in the lives of those affected by the earthquake last January in Haiti.


"Muscle Models for Haiti"

In January 2010 the tiny island nation of Haiti was rocked by a devastating earthquake. With over 200,000 dead and many more without shelter, food or water, Haiti needs help.

A group of physique models and competitors decided they could turn their muscle power into money and help the people of Haiti. The result is nine video clips called "Muscle Models for Haiti."

These clips feature a variety of scenarios including athletic challenges such as pushups, armwrestling and biceps curls; gym workout footage; and of course flexing.

The video clips, all shot in high-definition, are available for download with donations ranging from $5 to $8. Because all parties involved donated their time, 100 percent of the revenue will go directly to the Red Cross to support their efforts to help the people of Haiti.

To support this cause, please reply this thread.

If you're unable to purchase one of the video clips, please make a donation to your favorite charity.

Special thanks to the following for making this project possible:

Wendy Lindquist, Martina Yabekova, Jasmin, Klara, Amy, Julie Bilodeau, Kristen Reaves, Pantheon Athletic Club, FemSport, Diana The Valkyrie, Andy's Muscle Goddesses, Athletic Women Magazine,  Her Flex Appeal, Saradas


RobMash

Hello beautiful Wendy.  Thank you very much to be here. The next month will be candidate for the polls The Goddess of March and The Biceps Goddess of March.

Wendy is amazing beautiful, natural, well builted, very strong, very kind, very available and with the big biceps. What do you want more than this?

I post some photos of 100% pure natural Wendy

Oh Oh big guns guys!!



Good luck for your Muscle Models for Haiti, Wendy. The bodybuilding should be also this. The administrator Saradas will be very happy to your cause and maybe he will help you
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

crushee


WonderWoman

Hello Wendy,

welcome at saradas forums,
its a great pleasure to have stars like you here on board!!


Have a great day
Regards Eva


montaraz


basiliko

welcome wendy,

nice to see you here .


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello Wendy,

welcome at saradas forums,
its a great pleasure to have stars like you here on board!!


Have a great day
Regards Eva



hallo eva, du auch hier ?

ich bin der mit den engelflügeln

viele grüsse
mo

Wendy

Wow! Thank you, everyone, for the wonderful welcome!

I forgot to mention earlier that I am a natural bodybuilder from Vancouver, BC, Canada. The Olympics are being held not too far from where I live . . . is anyone following the Olympic Games?

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow! Thank you, everyone, for the wonderful welcome!

I forgot to mention earlier that I am a natural bodybuilder from Vancouver, BC, Canada. The Olympics are being held not too far from where I live . . . is anyone following the Olympic Games?
Yes I'm following it, Come on Italy! However  Canada is strong.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Memyself

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow! Thank you, everyone, for the wonderful welcome!

I forgot to mention earlier that I am a natural bodybuilder from Vancouver, BC, Canada. The Olympics are being held not too far from where I live . . . is anyone following the Olympic Games?

Yes I am. Especially ice skating. I just saw "our" Sven Kramer winning gold on the 5 km.
Unfortunately ice skating is also (probably) the only "wintersport" where the Dutch athletes have a chance.

nikolaus

Hello Wendy...
Welcome to the best forum on the net!
Enjoy your stay ;)

maniaxx

eyyy wendy..finaly u r here,. im a fan of yours for years..  :o ;D.. wish u a beautiful valentines day..

;D, ah yess the olympics, of course im following our swiss olympic super staff.. simon  ammann our flying golden boy.. hu hu hueregeil more goldmedals will follow in bordercross, bobsleigh. and of course  didier cuche will take 2 GMs in alpine skiing at least even he got  a broken thumb.


Wendy

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too, Maniaxx!!!

I see Canada won a silver medal yesterday . . .  I have to admit I don't know exactly in which sport lol! I'm not exactly following the Olympics, but I do watch the news! HA!

maniaxx

jennifer heil, freestyle skier wins silver. i was looking on google now just 2 answer that.
everyone says that 2 u i think, but i have 2 say that u have realy hot abs and veins..

Wendy

HAHA! Thank you for the compliment, Maniaxx, and also for finding the details on the medal! ;)

RobMash

This is a noble and beautiful project of Wendy for help the poor population of Haiti

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For know more on this project go on first post of Wendy on this topic.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS