LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hello from Wendy Lindquist

Started by Wendy, February 13, 2010, 04:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Hey Wendy the last photos that I have on you are of the first part of 2009. I'm very curious to see new photos of your current condition. I would see and comment your improvements. Please post sometimes some your current photos 
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


Wendy

Hi Rob! There are lots of pics and videos available for viewing from the past year . . . . you can find many at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and of course on many other sites. Just do a google search of my name and you'll find all sorts of material from the past year.

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Rob! There are lots of pics and videos available for viewing from the past year . . . . you can find many at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and of course on many other sites. Just do a google search of my name and you'll find all sorts of material from the past year.
Ok thank you Wendy. I will search it. See you soon  ;)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

la_renga

wow  :o .. welcome wendy,
nice to see you here  :D

Wendy

Thank you for the welcome, la_renga!

RobMash

Hey Wendy, I have seen a your workout, it's extreme and f***ing hard,  you are crazy  :o !!! I'm  a bodybuilder too  but my workouts are not hard as your. I'm not "crazy" as you  ;). You  really want become bigger, continue with this great determination Wendy, I'm sure you will improve much her mass with these extreme hard workouts. 
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Wendy

Hi Rob! I love  the intensity and challenge of training, and I guess it shows! Thanks for checking out some of my vids!

RobMash

Good Wendy! Continue in this way and I'm sure you will be great progress.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ddh

Dear Wendy, You would be fabulous  as superwoman or wonderwoman in a movie. Do you want me to write an action script for you? Lol. DDH

RobMash

Hey Wendy, what's the date of your next competition "Emerald cup"?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Memyself

Some new pics from AMG

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login




RobMash

Amazing photos! Thank you Memyself
I think that Wendy are getting huge results for a natural bodybuilder. In  my opinion Wendy together with Laura Boisacq are the natural bodybuilders more interesting in activity.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

Congratulation for your new  video on MA Wendy, your natural biceps are always amazing! What's your future goal now?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

adamstar

Hi Wendy. You are my favorite Canadian natural bodybuilder. Congratulations on winning the Women's Bodybuilding Middleweight class at the Emerald Cup last weekend. You have a beautiful face and an incredibly muscled and balanced body. Your posing and presentation are godly and fantastic too. It's awesome that you are on Saradas. Best wishes to you Wendy. I'm rooting for you all the way.  8)

darkrage

hi wendy, its nice to meet you. canada has alot of the prettiest female bodybuilders. you look great in all your pics