LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Your House

Started by GLKnight, August 02, 2021, 04:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLKnight

Gonna split this up into a couple parts, because my workload is getting kind of wonky. But the next few sections are going to be part of what's essentially one chapter.
------

That night was the most comfortable I had been in a while. The "hotel", as it turns out, is labeled as a resort of some kind in order to circumvent legal land rights issues in much the same way as Camp David. Though given just how big the entire facility really is, it's really a series of interconnected high rise apartments under one roof. And now that I've been here a week, I was truly underselling the place when I first saw it.

First things first, the place is actually built on top of a plateau that's about Fifty miles in either direction. Meaning the overall size of the place is LUDICROUS. The number of lifts and people movers needed to keep things orderly is on par with a major theme park. And given that the building is also MANY miles tall only adds to the undeniably colossal atmosphere. There are so many people working here, it's ridiculous. And even more so that not a single man was on the workforce, whatsoever. Which meant that, yes, I truly WAS the only person with a Y chromosome in the place.

As for what Desiree said the complex, which I think describes the place far better, had, she was not joking. There was so many places I could go to, it took me a week to just wander around each level, each thirty miles wide, and not even break through a quarter of the total amount of indoor space. There are so many little cultural hubs and groupings, it's like a series of mini cities. They truly went all in on this, it's like an entire operation dedicated to preserving the various facets of humanity in the face of an oncoming apocalypse. It's overwhelming, to put it lightly.

As Captain Chaimongkhon- I mean, Amelia put it, "This is the surest way for the Experiment to ensure that future Neos become acclimated to the oncoming changes they face, in order to build a better world for both humanity and their own." I'd be inclined towards going along with what she told me, but there was something about the words that stuck in my brain. "A better world for humanity and their own" is such a weird way to describe it, that it just... I don't know. From all that I've seen so far, something just feels off.

Especially from what I've seen every time Desiree's come back to her room. She's been really stressed since I arrived, tired and sore and always with so many different books in a bag on her back. Or the days she comes back limping and hurt. When she's gone, I've been going into her room. Some days, she's had books with the weirdest subjects on the table in the front room. Things like computer science, books on languages and conjugation, theoretical mathematics, or even the odd book or two on fashion and design. Even books on psychology and how the human mind operates.

There isn't a single picture of us, or our dad. Nothing of our mom, obviously. I guess I'd best describe it as sparse? Or maybe even spartan? No real entertainment at all, either. I keep asking her about it, but she tells me she doesn't want any distractions because she "needs to be at her best to take care of me". I don't really know if I'm more of a responsibility or a burden to her, now. She takes classes every day, trains every day, spends time with me every day. I think she barely sleeps, as is. Despite apparently doing things for my sake, she was so closed off that there was a wall of secrets building between us.

As much as I wanted her to be honest with me, I knew she couldn't after I made the mistake on the first day I was able to speak without much issue. We were having lunch, and I stupidly asked her one simple question.

"Desi," my voice still somewhat raspy as I asked her. "If we're both A Ranks, why are we both being treated so differently?"

That simple question nearly made her choke on her food.

"I'm... I'm sorry?" she replied, patting her chest as she coughed.

"It's been eating away at me since before you brought me here," I told her. "The doctor's tone of voice, the way you told them off as I was being checked on. I'm pretty sure I'm still not being told everything. Is there something I should know?"

I could see the conflict in her eyes. How she had something she wanted to tell me. Had something eating away at her, as well. Scanning the room again and again, looking for any potential thing that would stand in her way. Some type of pain slowly welling to the surface as her eyes traced back to me, staring into mine like she was reliving a painful memory.

"There is," she said. "Desmond, the thing about that is-"

Suddenly, a voice from a nearby table caught our attention.

"Tst!"

We looked around for the source, only to find a bulky Latina with vibrant orange eyes glaring at us from two tables over.

"Polako, sestro! Znaš kakvi su ti ljudi! Reći ćete mu istinu, a vaš ljubimac će ugristi ruku koja ga hrani!"

My eyes bounced between Desi and the other woman, confused as all Hell as my sister started cringing at apparently being chastised like a child. It was then that I realized that we were both being watched. Not just by the people running the program, but apparently by the other women in it, as well.

Desi's reply, a curt "I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to tell you" hit me like a railroad spike. If they were really being that clandestine about everything, then that meant she was in danger as well. And that night, I vowed to myself to follow Desi, see what her days were like and find out what the deal with this whole place was.

I know, it sounds stupid, making some sort of promise to be a spy and all that. It's just... I was really worried, okay? She may be in charge of me by some stupid government orders, but she's still my little sister. I'd be as neglectful as mom is if I wasn't looking out for her like I tried to before all of... this. She'd been coming back with bruises and bumps, and I could practically see her burning the candle at both ends. I had to find out what they were putting her through. So nine days after I arrived, I began quietly following her. Learning her routine over the next few days when I could without causing suspicion, always making sure to get back early when I knew she went back to her room.

The mornings are usually the easiest times to track her. Every day around 6 AM, she would do a quick check on me. This was usually when we went down to get breakfast together. While I would have some fruit, oatmeal and milk and some coffee, she would power through steak, pancakes, eggs, hash browns, toast and tea. And we're talking double portions, here. I looked like I was trying to starve myself compared to what she eats. From there, she would run off down to what's called the Information Center level, which is a series of University style classrooms that taught various subjects for an hour or two at a time on floor 27. At this time of the day, she either learns linguistics or mathematics. I wasn't the best student, always able to hold my own. But what she was learning was going WAY over my head. I always knew Desi was smart, but the program she was apparently in was next level shit. I kept trying to listen in, see if I could give her a hand with the homework she was being given later. But it's like a TI-82 calculator trying to help some kind of supercomputer figure out where stars come from, and that was just how I felt sitting outside the room and listening in.

After that comes the part that usually had Desi smiling the brightest - Gym time back up on level 33 at 9 AM. Watching Desi go hard when it comes to pumping iron or cardio is freaking INSPIRING. I had always heard of Olympian level training, but watching her lose herself in how much she was lifting or how fast she was running must be what they truly meant. And Desi was a freaking MACHINE. It felt like my sister was an Action Hero in the making, pushing herself to go further than anyone else ever had. It was like she went all in during these moments, going hard with an aura of being where she belonged. Like she was MADE for this. But as much as it awed me to watch her crush it and be congratulated by the other women around her for setting the pace for the rest of them, it also scared me to my core. Because when she set foot in here, it was like she became a completely different person.

At 11, Desi usually went to her next course, which is Theoretical Physics. And by Theoretical, I really do mean that. There are so many concepts and more being taught, it was giving me a headache. Frequency modulations, multidimensionality principals, particle transference methods, just two hours of a bunch of gobbledygook that made me dizzy just to think about. On occasion, I'd peak my head into the window, watching as she wrote everything down furiously. She was so focused, her hand a blur as she wrote and scribbled constantly. I was never really good at scientific stuff, but seeing her so passionate about it made me smile. It was like I was seeing my sister's true self again after so long.

Around 1 PM is when we usually had lunch together. I would have something like maybe a sandwich or burger, maybe some chips and a drink. Desi, however, went all in on her meal like at breakfast. A bowl of noodles, a full rack of ribs, salad, fruit, mashed potatoes with gravy and lots of tea. Tearing through her food as I played dumb to ask her how her day was going. The look in her eyes as she feigned how dull and ordinary everything seemed, like I hadn't seen her do some Masters level work like it was basic Algebra or pulling some superhuman level athletics like she had gone for a gentle stroll through the park. She was never a good liar, anyway. But like a good older brother, I just nodded my head, made some non-committal noises and tried to make small talk until after lunch.

That's when things started to get a bit trickier.

When I was dealing with rendering myself mute, she'd take me back up to our floor and wait for me to walk out. Telling me to "get some rest and let my shoulder heal" as she closed the elevator doors so I couldn't see what button she was pressing before heading back downstairs. But one afternoon, right before she could say a thing, I told her that I'd see her later tonight and walked off. This caused her to mess up her routine, and allowed me to watch her pulling out her keycard and swipe it before opening a little panel and pressing something inside it.

I wasn't very good at espionage, but I was better than Desiree, thankfully. It was as the doors closed and the elevator started its descent that I was struck asking myself two questions.

The first question was "What area of the Estates was she going to that required a keycard and what seemed to be a hidden set of buttons?"

And the second was "How the Hell am I going to get my hands on Desi's keycard to find out?"

GLKnight

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Sounder9-

An interesting update! It really shows that the "department" is more of a international effort in tackling this unknown threat (possibly X-COM like). In a
way its also telling that Neo's are trying to prep for the future with co-existing with humanity, but to be as equals, protectors, or masters?
One things for sure Desiree is burning that candle hard, of course for Desmond (and to protect him), but possibly more reasons?
Dobro napravljeno!

Biceps108

The plot is so thick, even Jabba the Hutt is like "Dayum!"

GLKnight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The plot is so thick, even Jabba the Hutt is like "Dayum!"


I've never gotten a compliment like that, before. That actually made my day!

QBikk

I'm not a big fan of horror / sci-fi stories usually, but I must say, your characters are really well developed, your plot is "thick as thieves" and the world you are creating is really well build. Well done!

GLKnight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm not a big fan of horror / sci-fi stories usually, but I must say, your characters are really well developed, your plot is "thick as thieves" and the world you are creating is really well build. Well done!

Thank you! I'm glad I was able to tell a story in a way that made you like it so far!

Just wait, though. There are bombs in play, and this is where things start getting INTERESTING (as well as more dramatic).

GLKnight

The worst part of the plan was waiting. Because since being put on my part of the treatments, I've been... UNBEARABLY horny. I was glad to have this whole business with following Desi's day to day, otherwise I'd probably be in my room, relieving myself. I mean, it's bad enough to get a random boner. But I have to jack off at least twice a night before bed in order to get some sleep. The weird part is that my, well... it's more sensitive. My dick, I mean. And my balls feel... swollen. I haven't actually looked at them, but I put them in my hand once after I got here. And they definitely felt heavier. Strangest thing of all, though, is I'd normally think of things I'd usually find hot. You know, busty girls, social media influencers, porn stars, what have you. But as much as I tried to get off to fantasies of the types of girls I normally liked, none of it was doing it for me. I don't know why, but I just couldn't get into it. And no matter how much I forced myself, I couldn't finish.

On the first night I felt okay enough to stroke my ego and I couldn't... y'know, I turned to the services Equivalence Estates provides. Maybe catch a movie and distract myself. And I went flipping through the channels, and I found that I had access to all sorts of "adult videos". So I thought to myself, "Hey! This could help me out!" But scrolling through, all the titles were generic as hell. Things with titles like Fiery Passions, Red Hot Nights, Otherworldly Lovers and so on. So I turned a random one on.

But as soon as I did, I was shocked to find that it opened on two muscular women in a gym, working out in the nude. As I reached for the remote, that's when I could feel it. That little throb in your crotch when your body starts reacting on impulse. That subtle rhythm that builds in your chest when your heartrate slowly climbs. The tightness in your chest as your lungs get greedier for air. As I kept watching the film, watching the two half naked gym rats rub each other down, I could feel my skin getting damp. Rubbing my hands on the bed as my eyes were glued to the screen. I went to grab my crotch to do the deed, but stopped when I saw it.

Their eyes. Their glowing eyes.

It was then I realized that I was watching two women, both part of the Equivalence Experiment, working out and making love to each other. The way their hands roamed each other's glistening bodies. The power they exuded from the way their bodies looked pumped as the flexed for each other. The intimacy as they leaned into one another, lips meeting together and pulled away in a rolling tide of kisses. Arousal building as they moaned with every movement, powerful hands sliding down between each other's legs as they explored each other's more private wellsprings of pleasure.

As their eyes turned towards the camera, their glowing orange and green irises peering deeply at me, daring me to get off to the lesbian tryst onscreen, I was shaken out of whatever haze I was in back into the real world. And that's when I felt it. My hand sliding up and down my painfully rigid dick. I quickly ripped my hand away, trying to get myself to calm down. My breath heavy as my heart hammered in my chest and my ears rang.

God, my ears were ringing. Shaking my head did nothing. Rubbing my ears did nothing. It was like a high pitched drill, aurally digging its way into my brain. I reached for the remote as it became more incessant, reaching an intolerable pitch that was hurting my head more and more. And then, with one press of the power button, the sound just... stopped. I breathed a sigh of relief and decided to put my unit away before Desi or someone else walked in. But since then, all of my fantasies have shifted.

Every day since I arrived, I no longer dreamed of busty bimbos fawning over me at the beach, or a slim brunette giving me massages that led into happy endings or anything else like that. Now all I see are the outlines of brawny women taking charge of me, their glowing eyes looking down on me as I lose myself to all pleasure. The only things I feel being the love they show for me, the utter power they have over me, and the intense desire to breed and give them as many children as they desire. Fantasies I've never had before. Fantasies that seemed mere flights of fantasy, impossible by every margin.

But here I am, in a building full of women with glowing eyes and growing bodies. Every single one of them physically stronger than any other woman in the world, I'd guess. Always watching me. Always flirting with me. Always around me. And from what I could reason, always changing more and more. And always growing stronger than me.

So you could see the predicament I'm in. After Desi went back downstairs, I was left alone every afternoon. In my own private place. Having to kill time with a libido that was slowly getting more and more out of control, fueled by fantasies of women growing and changing into veritable fucking goddesses (both literally and figuratively in a few ways). Spending hours cranking it out, images of women being put into the experiment and turning into swole succubi as they fawned over me, pinned me down as they had their way with me, or something else along those lines. I needed the distraction involving Desi's routine, or else I'm sure I'd refuse to come out of my room and jack off constantly. My urges were getting that strong. And I was sure that if I found out what was going on with my sister, I'd find out what was going on with me, too.

But as soon as I walked through the door, the urges came back. It was like the second I put my foot down, my dick went up. Hard as a rock as I closed the door the second I had nothing else to attend to. I shuddered as the yearning grew within me, causing my dick to dribble with pre as I rushed to the bedroom. As I shucked my pants and sat on the bed, I could hear the ringing in my ears again as my hand was a blur. I needed to cum. Oh God, it hurt so bad! I needed to cum!

I closed my eyes and tried to think about something! ANYTHING! But all I saw was Doctor Lawler flexing before me in a tight shirt and pair of undies. Her legs pure pillars of strength as she rubbed her hands all over her body before ripping her shirt open. I could practically feel the buttons hitting my face as she straddled my lap. I could feel her soft womanhood beneath the fabric, rubbing the tip of my cock as her arms pulled me between her tits. The softness of her breasts and the firmness of the pecs beneath them comforting me as she ground her hips into my waist. I could feel her nibbling on my ear, moaning as my hand kneaded her full, firm ass. The scent of apples and cinnamon emanating from her as she nuzzled into my neck.

"Tell me what you want me to do."

I looked Captain Chaimongkhon in her bright green eyes, her hair pulled back beneath her camouflage hat as my hands slid to her breasts, less than a handful but more than made up for by her sheer muscle mass as the scent of tropical fruits and lemongrass wafted into my senses. Her weight shifting the bed as I was gently pushed onto my back while she slid between my legs.

"I... I need...," I stammered, too aroused to even say proper sentences. I could feel her tongue flickering along the underside of my dick, warm and soft as she teased the tip. Her lips pressing against one side of my coinpurse and then the other.

"Understood," she said with an eagerness I had never heard in her voice before. Then, a humid warmth as my cock slid into the oral cavern that was her mouth. I gasped as she slowly brought her head down, her tongue teasing the length of my shaft as she gazed into my eyes with a look of desire, but also of complete control. Setting the pace as her head slowly bobbed up and down my dick with sumptuous sounds of moans and slurps. I tensed up, my right hand gripping my blankets tight as I floated in the incredible feelings of the powerful Thai beauty's oral skills as her hand slid along my torso. My skin tingling with every trace of her fingers, sensual static that caused my abs to twitch in an electric dance while her mouth felt sent thunderbolts of bliss through my cock and into the rest of my body.

"Holy shit," I moaned, trying to not let myself loose as she coaxed my cock inside the warm, wet sarcophagus that was her mouth. I could hear how much she was enjoying it, each moan as her lips stayed sealed while her tongue flit across the slit. The control she exerted as she gently used her teeth to inch her lips forward to reseal herself as she sucked me off. She was doing things I never realized were possible, even with all the porn I've seen in my 23 years of life.

The scent of flowers in full bloom washed over me as Desi pulled off of me. Her eyes looking up at me with pure adoration as she caught her breath.

"Are you ready, Desmond?"

I grabbed my sister's arm as I pulled her up towards me on the bed. Our lips meeting as she grabbed my dick, rubbing it against cleft as she rested atop me. Her magnificently built body in all its glory as her weight sank me into the mattress.

"I... I think so," I told her. "But we're family! And you're not eighteen! We shouldn't-"

Shifting her hips, I felt myself slipping into the tight, velvety embrace between her legs. Her eyes closed as her face was in a mask of pure ecstasy as the ringing in my ears grew louder. She began riding me, skin upon skin with every movement. Leaving me in the sensation of a warm, volcanic tunnel as she rocked her hips. Causing me to unknowingly thrust back up into her. Bonds and taboos broken beyond anything as she fell on top of me. Mashing her lips to mine in primal need as she put her full weight on me, heavier than I even realized as we went beyond love, beyond fucking and into breeding as her voice crescendo higher and higher. Pleasure tearing through us like wildfire as passions exploded.

I reached behind her, feeling how unbelievably broad her back was. A veritable monument made by the hands of God, body packed with muscles beyond reason. I felt the mattress sink more as I felt her tighten around my cock, waves of muscular control pulsing around it as I felt her tighten and loosen herself for maximum efficiency. A skill that must have taken her so long to master.

"Good boy."

I opened my eyes, only to gasp as I saw my mother above me. A cruel smile on her face as her red eyes pierced my vision. Unable to help myself as she stayed mounted on top of me, riding my dick for all it was worth. Her heavy build slamming itself into my pelvis time and again. The incredible vascularity on display greater than the last time I saw her, her frame once again bigger than before. Instilling in me equal parts fear and arousal, a figure I had never fantasized about before as she dominated me in bed as she held me down.

"That's it," she moaned, arching her back to display her incredibly deep etched abs. "Give mommy what she wants, Desmond! You're all mine!"

As her pace became frantic, I could feel myself edging closer and closer. Nearing the precipice as she forced herself on me, greedily taking everything I had. First my home, then all I earned. Then my memories of my father. And now, the one thing I had left that was me. The one thing I was told I am to give for the sake of both Humanity and Neos. I didn't want this. I didn't want HER. But I couldn't disobey her, no matter how much I didn't want to.

The ringing in my ears began to grow painful as my body, at last, betrayed me. I saw as my mother flexed her magnificent arms, hollering like some primal goddess claiming her mate or victim as I fired volley after volley deep inside her. Unleashing everything within me, I saw as her amazing abdomen slowly swelled, filling with my seed as she froze above me. Staying perfectly still until I felt the flow of my cum ebb and slow. And when I was at last completely spent, she fell forward. Smothering me with her bulk as she stared into my eyes with a malicious look.

"Thank you, sweetie! Now, be a good boy and take a nap while mommy tells you what to do..."
------

I awoke with a start, throwing myself out of bed completely naked only to stop myself. Why was I in bed naked? Did I take a nap? I must have, otherwise why would I be naked? And why does my head hurt? I was so confused, but the one thing that was most undeniable was how thirsty I was. Sauntering into the kitchen, I noticed the clock in the living room let me know it was almost 5 PM. That meant it was time to take my pills. Grabbing a glass of water, I walked back into the living room area and grabbed the bottle of reds. As I put my dosage in my hand, I noticed that someone had left me an envelope with my name on it on a nearby table.

"What the Hell?" was all I said as I opened it up to find a note that read "Shift change: 1 AM. Records on SB5" and a black keycard.

As I ruminated on what the card was implying, I followed Doctor Lawler's orders and swallowed the four red pills I'm to take every four hours with some water. If I'm to learn what the hell was going on, I wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Biceps108

Amazing chapter, though I do feel like alarm bells should be ringing inside Desmond's head!

GLKnight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Amazing chapter, though I do feel like alarm bells should be ringing inside Desmond's head!

Alarms should be going off in his head. That is, if there wasn't that damn ringing in his ears...

Sounder9-

A spicy update indeed!. Well here's hoping 4 reds don't mean half of the estates walk funny in morning  :)

GLKnight

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A spicy update indeed!. Well here's hoping 4 reds don't mean half of the estates walk funny in morning  :)

Well, he IS following doctor's orders, after all. Only problem is that there are explicit instructions on the bottle. And I think there might be other issues, first.

GLKnight

Started working on the next installment of Your House again. Gonna aim for the next week or two so I can focus heavily on The Sandow Family, then another installment of something else.

Being flat broke and health taking a turn at the same time abso-fucking-lutely sucks balls, y'all.

jcboyd

GLK - if this helps you get through - use it to help.  If it's only added stress, remember this forum isn't going anywhere and we'll all be here to read what's next when you get around to it

Be well

~JC

Sounder9-

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
GLK - if this helps you get through - use it to help.  If it's only added stress, remember this forum isn't going anywhere and we'll all be here to read what's next when you get around to it

Be well

~JC

This. I know I cheerlead and gush a lot for stories but, at the end of the day if you need time off and this creates more stress than relief then take time off. Barring the mods changing the
forum into a  My Little Pony fansite I believe it will still be here when you get back.   :rock:

jhunter

Interesting turn of events, though not uncommon in an taking over the world plot. Keep up the nice work, and let's see how things proceed.