Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582765 Posts in 74584 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 04:37:24 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Your House
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Your House  (Read 89976 times)

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Your House
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2022, 07:37:41 pm »
Interesting turn of events, though not uncommon in an taking over the world plot. Keep up the nice work, and let's see how things proceed.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2022, 05:48:35 am »
Interesting turn of events, though not uncommon in an taking over the world plot. Keep up the nice work, and let's see how things proceed.

...Who said anything about taking over the world?

As I was going over the best approach to this mission I found myself on, I heard a knock on my door.

"Des," I heard Desiree ask me from the other side of the door. "You alright?"

I quickly ran to my room, remembering that I was still naked to the world and hustled to get dressed.

"Y-Yeah," I called out. "Just took a nap."

Seeing my wallet on the floor, I fell forward to grab it. My shoulder aching as I flipped it open and slid the access card in the inside pocket just as I heard the click of the front door's lock. Knowing I had to hurry, I threw the message beneath the bed and scrambled to my knees. As I was climbing onto the bed, I saw my younger sister, looking like she was drained of every ounce of energy she had, walking into the living room. The way her shoulders were slumped, the look on her face. Even her glowing eyes seemed dimmed a bit. Whatever she had gone to had left her utterly exhausted.

"Whoa," I said, giving her the once over. "Are you okay?"

She sort of march-stumbled over to the bed before pivoting on the toes of one foot and falling backwards. Spreading her arms wide after gliding past me with her full weight. Causing both the bed and I to bounce from the surprising heaviness that Desi seemed to have, creating enough of a divot in the mattress to cause me to fall into her waiting arms.

"I will be when we eat," she groaned, subconsciously wrapping her arms around me like a Teddy Bear. "Think we both need to keep our calories up."

As she held me tight, I could practically do nothing but lay there. No matter how I moved, I was practically being squished. The only times I had seen Desi act this way was when mom would run her ragged before sneaking over to my place for a visit, just holding me tight after dinner as she fell asleep on me. But things were different now. Not only was Desi much bigger, but she was also stronger. She also had an alien sense around her, no matter the level of familiarity. And to cap it all off, she was also made older, which came with it a more womanly figure. As I was caught within her embrace, I was hit with conflicting emotions. The firmness of her muscular body and the softness of her gentle curves. The pure power she exhuded and the gentleness in her touch. And in the mix of it all, the sweet smell of flowers in bloom flooding my senses. I had to break her grip on me, or else things were going to get awkward.

"I think we do," I told her, carefully pushing her arm up so her bicep was no longer flexing into my face. "Do you need to take a shower?"

Lifting her arm up further, she gave herself a quick sniff, recoiling at the scent.

"I think I do," she said, letting me go. "You mind if I use yours?"

Bounding off the bed, she was barely in the bathroom before she had slipped off her shirt. Giving me a full view of her broadened back, as thick as some of the football playes I shared gym time with back in high school. But unlike the boys back then, through her tired demeanor and everything else, Desi somehow exhuded pure, undeniable strength. But I also noticed the bruising that crisscrossed her lats and lower back. The redness along her shoulders, the blues and greens and yellows along her side. The indented dots of purple, as if something has dug itself into her flesh. All of this, in barely a few seconds before she closed the door and the running shower cut me off from asking questions.

Probably for the best, I told myself. Slowly getting dressed to give Desi more time to shower and relax. It looked like she went through Hell. Was this part of her training? Are all the women- sorry, Neos treated this way?

Just what in the world would require them to be trained to fight? To be put through the ringer day after day after day like this?

Once again, I had to ask myself. What the fuck did mom get us into that people like my sister and mother and Doctor Lawler were being turned into soldiers? And what was this whole thing with Neos, in the first place? I had to get answers, and tonight was probably going to be my best, and by all rights only, chance to do so. But before that, we needed to eat.

As I waited for Desi to come out of the shower, my heart was hammering in my chest. I don't know why that was but it's true. Just sitting there on my bed, lost in my own thoughts, I could hear... nothing. No ringing in my head, no frequencies that invisibly set my bones on fire. I mean, there was a slight ringing in my ears, but that was easily more noticing that there wasn't any sort of background noise. I was glad, but also concerned. Was... Was I able to pick up some sort of humming in this place? I could swear that I could hear something every time I stepped foot in here. But right now, it's like I could clearly think.  Looking around the room, I didn't see any of the telltale orange dots. Maybe I was imagining it. Gotta stop acting like a jackass and get out of my-

"Desmond? You okay?"

Looking up at Desi, draped with a towel around her waist and another across her shoulders while she held her clothes under her arm, my mind went blank. Desi's body was INCREDIBLE. The faintest hint of a six-pack, the clear rounding of her broader shoulders, the clear firmness of her arms. Her body had the appearance of a Crossfitter with a more feminine edge.

"Y-yeah. Uh, yeah. You, uh... You want me to wait for you to come back or-"

Shuffling on her feet, I watched Desi faintly smile at my being flustered.

"If you want," she said, moving towards the bedroom door. "I'll only be a minute, alright?"

I didn't answer, too entranced to speak as the scent of wildflowers in bloom flooded my senses while she sauntered into the living room and out into the hallway. As soon as I heard the door close, I could feel my unrestrained hand tremoring badly. I was practically quaking, nearly every inch of me vibrating as my heart pounded in my chest. I was so antsy, I didn't know what to do but get up and pace around as I waited for my sister to return. I practically did laps around my apartment, I was going so fast. I just couldn't calm down. Every minute felt like an hour as I kept moving and my guy started grumbling, my mind going a million miles an hour on nothing. No thoughts, just pure sensations. I only stopped when I noticed the growing approach of flowers before the door opened, revealing Desi in a pair of jeans, a faded dark blue t-shirt and sneaker.

"Ready for dinner?"

I nodded my head and breezed past her. I didn't know why but I wanted to get to the dining floor as quickly as possible. Pressing the button and anxiously bouncing my right foot as I waited.

"Desmond," I heard her asking me. "Is something going on?"

"No?"

My sister gently held my shoulder as she turned me to look her in the eyes.

"You don't seem okay," she told me, looking serious. "I can contact Maisie to do a quick check and-"

"I'll be fine," I told her as the elevator dinged. "I just want to get something to eat, is all."

Desi slowly followed me into lift as I punched in the dining floor button.

"Your eyes are a bit dilated and your skin's flush. Maybe you should-"

"I'm fine!"

I only realized I shouted at her after the words left me. A slight tension in my chest as I cringed at what I had just done. Before now, I never actual threw any type of snark at my sister.

"I'm... I'm sorry," I said, weakly. "I don't know what's gotten into me today, and I had no right to shout at you."

The tension as I waited for Desi to say something grew louder than the sound of the elevator. I kept glancing at her, trying to gauge if I hurt her feelings. But for ten floors, she was like a stone. Her face barely showing anything as she clearly thought about how I was acting as we came to a stop.

"Desi?"

As soon as the doors opened, Desi suddenly seemed to brighten as she strode out of the lift and towards a parade of Neos heading to get their meal.

"So, what are you thinking? Pizza? Ramen? Lumpia? How about a burger? I could go for a burger!"

As I tried to follow her through the crowd, I found that she had picked up her pace. Weaving through the people she called her "sisters" as if she were a salmon in a stream. The way she deftly maneuvered between everyone made it harder and harder to catch up. Until I found my feet catching on something and I started to fall, only to feel someone's arm wrapped around me.

"Careful!"

Wait a minute! I recognize that voice!

I turned to look at the woman- Ack! Neo, God damn it! I have to get used to saying "Neos"! I turned to look at the NEO who caught me, and I think I had my first genuine smile in weeks.

"Nurse Emma?"

As she helped get me on my feet, I couldn't believe my eyes! The pretty nurse with the killer body, out of everyone in the building? What were the fucking ODDS!

"You can just call me Emma, Mr. Nowell." she said, giving me a smile that was almost as bright as her now electric green eyes. "And how about I call you Desmond? Build a proper relationship?"

"Falling for someone's one way for something to be-"

It suddenly dawned on me that her eyes were not the only thing that was different about her. She was now taller, almost at eye level with me. And her body was... I mean, she was fit before. But this wasn't fit. This was next level. Her sweater fit her like a glove, tightened in the right places to highlight just how developed her body had become. Straining the fabrics enough to give contour to her biceps, forearms and lats, yet also tight enough around her core to highlight the insane taper she now had that led down to a pair of leggings that she seemed to have been poured into. It was like she had moved beyond solid thick and into BUILT thick, closer to a professional figure competitor rather than a regular athlete.

"...Built."

I wasn't quite sure if she was humoring me, but Emma actually laughing at my stupid joke made me feel, I don't know, better? Though looking her over, I have a feeling it might have been accidentally layered.

"Speaking of built," she continued. "I see you're wearing a brace Doctor Lawler helped design. Did something happen?"

Shit! Come on, dumbass! Don't leave her hanging! Say something!

"Uh... Fell and broke my shoulder. Doctor Lawler has me on meds to help me heal enough to start treatments. Which, uh, are apparently in a couple weeks."

Emma eyes went wide as she squeed a bit and wrapped her arms around me.

"That's great! That means you'll be the first man to take part in Compatibility Evaluation soon!"

As she held me close, the scent of what seemed like orange sherbet washed over me. The warmth Emma exuded, plus the scent of her perfume made me feel weirdly at ease. I could hear my heart slowly relax the longer I held her. I don't know why, but I wanted to hold her and never let go. It just felt right to be here in her arms and-

"There you are!"

The sound of Desi's voice broke my train of thought as I felt Emma's arms slip away from me. There was a sudden, sullen ache as she did. I've never actually felt something like that before.

"Desiree!" Emma called out. "It's great to see you!"

As I watched Emma move to embrace her, I noticed Desi was caught off-guard. Though I wasn't sure if it was her finding me hugging another Neo, the fact is was Emma or that someone besides me called her by her actual name. But all the same, she put on her best smile at this unexpected reunion.

"Emma," Desi said, forced to respond in kind. "This is rather fortunate! I take it you went through your second run downstairs?"

Emma gave us both a twirl before posing her newly enhanced body for the both of us.

"You know it! I was hoping for Blue, but I'll take Green any day of the week! Especially with its advantages!"

As if she realized the nurse had said something she shouldn't have, Desi's eyes grew serious, flitting towards me before giving Emma a slight scowl.

"You know we can't discuss Neo things in front of Desmond." she quietly warned her, bringing a reddish undertone to Emma's sharp cheeks

"I never liked that rule," she pouted. "He deserves to know what is going on."

Desi's whole demeanor shifted, standing as if she had to be stricter about things.

"We'll get punished if we do before his second treatment. So I want you to just let it go, okay?"

Desi's eyes drifted between the two of us, forcing me to wonder if what she was saying was for Emma's benefit, hers, mine or all of ours. Emma, however, huffed as she slowly shook her head.

"You're the A Rank," she told her before moving in to hug me. "Anyway, it was great seeing you, Desmond! If you need anything, just ask the front desk for my room number. I'll leave a spare card for you in case you need my attention, okay?"

"I will!" I said, tightly holding her as the scent of orange sherbet assailed me.

As she moved towards my sister, my hand lingered on her back. It was like I didn't want to part from her yet. But the second her arms wrapped around Desi, I pulled away. Noticing that there was an odd tightness in my hand, running along the outside along the pinky as the muscles contracted. Painlessly cramping as it pulled my finger out to the side a bit as my whole hand tremored slightly. Not wanting to alarm them, I quickly forced my fingers against my chest to help force it into a fist, feeling the tension disappear as my knuckles popped as I took a deep breath. Looking up just in time for Emma to tell Desi an "I'll see you soon, sister!" before quickly making her way into the dining area.

"Lucky you ran into her." Desi said, bemused at the run-in.

"Not so much "ran into" as "caught because I tripped and fell", really."

Desi sighed as she put her hand on my shoulder, a worrying look returning to her face.

"I need to apologize," she said, looking me in the eye. "I promised that I'd take care of you while you're part of the experiment. I know things have been rough, and you did apologize for yelling at me. But I still got a little scared. You know how Laur- I mean, mom treated us not even two months ago. So when you got aggressive, I just... ran. Like what I thought you did when you left for college."

I gently wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her in for a hug.

"Mom's our boogeyman, I guess."

I felt her arms wrap around me again, hearing her breathe deeply and slowly sigh.

"I guess so."

I felt her loosening her grip on me, think for a brief second that was all she wanted before she took my hand and began pulling me. Loudly stating "I'm starved! Let's get some food!" as she quickly began pulling me through the still oncoming crowd and towards the dining area. But as I was dragged through the population of the facility, it occurred to me that there were way more people than we normally saw at this time of day. In fact, the hustle and bustle was filled with the murmur of celebration. It wasn't lost on me that something might be happening.

"Desi?" I shouted out. "What's with everyone? All the ladies seem to be excited about something."

"Don't mind them," she said. "One of the leaders of the experiment's coming in tomorrow in order to make an announcement. I'm pretty sure it's-"

We both came to a stop, looking over the central serving area to see it completely decked out. Hanging over every stall and on every wall were giant purple flags made with the various rings of the Neos eye colors of red and blue and green and orange, centered around a large purple pyramid in a white circle. Alongside the flags hung banners that proclaimed things like "Unity Through Strength", "Now Begins The Age Of Neos", "Guiding Humanity Towards A Prosperous Reality" and more. One look at Desiree, and I could see that she was taken aback by the sheer jingoistic fervor that was presented to us.

"...Nothing?"

I quickly started walking again, taking the initiative to finally have some sort of control in my life again. Switching the roles as I dragged my sister along further towards the servers and maybe someone who had an inkling of what the hell was going on.

"This doesn't seem like nothing, Desi. Let's go."

As I started acting like a big brother again, I looked around for someone in the know to explain this dog and pony show. Because if I didn't start asking questions now, I knew I'd lose the opportunity to protect not only myself, but Desiree from a growing mystery that was beginning to feel more disturbing with each moment.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2022, 07:00:53 pm »
An awesome update! It sounds like upgrades can be easily done for Neos but they also seem to be randomized to an extent but the overall result is something as Desmond put it "Built". Also it sound like some of the pre treatments for Desmond are starting to kick in, which makes his second treatment all the more interesting. Finally hopefully he gets some answers, because it sounds like the Neos are gearing up for something big.

On a more serious note you good?

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2022, 11:04:45 pm »
An awesome update! It sounds like upgrades can be easily done for Neos but they also seem to be randomized to an extent but the overall result is something as Desmond put it "Built". Also it sound like some of the pre treatments for Desmond are starting to kick in, which makes his second treatment all the more interesting. Finally hopefully he gets some answers, because it sounds like the Neos are gearing up for something big.

On a more serious note you good?

I did promise that more things would start being revealed, but there's a LOT (and I do mean A LOT) that has yet to be touched upon. The story has only gotten maybe two months into both Desmond and Desi's time in the experiment. And this was only Part 16A, because there's still getting through dinner and finding out what's going on before I move on to the chapter involving Desmond's mission and the payoff. Let's just say that no matter what people are guessing about the Neos and the Equivalency Experiment, it's not exactly what they think it is. And that includes the name. Words matter, especially when you keep how those with power use them.

And yeah, I'm okay today. Don't wanna pour out my insides on here but things still suck really mightily atm. But I'm trying my best to focus on the only thing I really have, which is my writing.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2022, 01:29:21 am »
May the gods smile on you GLK. May the good karma you have earned be delivered in your time of need.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2022, 10:57:46 pm »
As we reached the mini-city of food stalls, sit-down restaurants, hole in the wall spots and carts that had been made available to us, I couldn't help but feel like we had stepped into the middle of a bizarro Fourth Of July celebration. The flags were everywhere, in all shapes, forms and fashions. People were wearing clothing associated with the various ring colors that matched their eyes. Brightly dyed pendants hung from the rim of stall frames. People hung sheets with things like "Neo Is New/Neo For You" and "Neo Is The Next Phase" that had an image of several colorful arms holding on to normal, flesh colored ones. Energizing the entire floor with a strange mix of open air festival and political rally, leaving the whole area with the vibe of some sort of propagandistic circus.

"This is more than they said it was," Desi said, having to speak over the bustling crowd as we grabbed our trays. "I mean, people seemed eager when we were told this morning in Engineering. But this is another level entirely!"

"So you're saying this was a surprise?" I asked, glancing around as we walked down the packed stalls to see if there was someone I could ask about all this.

"For the most part," she tittered, holding up her hand to a lady with orange eyes and dark hair for one bowl of a mix of tropical fruits. "It seems that announcements don't happen that often. And it's even rarer that it's done by Doctor Bernard!"

"Doctor Bernard?" I asked, completely lost in what she was saying. Watching as she popped a mangosteen ball into her mouth as I motioned for a loaded salad while my sister seemed to break out into a fangirl glee.

"Doctor Cecilia Bernard! One of the founding mothers of the Department Of Equivalency! She's been the driving force behind the whole operation and the reason we've been able to come so far, so fast!"

"She must have worked hard over the past ten years to get this all put together, huh?"

Desi moved in front of me, giving me a confused look.

"What do you mean?" she inquired, causing me to stop.

"I mean, all of this, causing this whole Neo thing to happen, getting the backing? She's clearly a genius, as she must have pulled some world shaking cards to make this a reality."

Desi's face fell as she thought about what I had said.

"Let's split up to get our stuff," she said, glumly. "I'll meet you at the seating area by the South elevators, alright?"

Before I could even say anything, she began walking off once more. Did I say something that offended her? As she quickly vanished into the crowd, I took a deep breath and sighed.

"What the fuck is wrong with me today?"

As I wandered from section to section, covering at least a mile of options, I found that my appetite was practically non-existent. I mean, I could eat, definitely. But no matter what I looked at, I couldn't feign even an ounce of interest for what was before me. We had a vast bounty of the world's food before us. Every dish from every part of the world for us to consume, and I wanted none of it. So I chose to go for my usual sandwich, some chips and mostly some soda. I honestly don't know why, but my throat was dry and I had some serious cottonmouth going on. I decided to play it safe and started putting some extra bottles on the tray for later before I made my way back towards where we came from.

But as I walked along, something caught my eye. Everywhere I looked, I noticed various soldiers in colored uniforms that reflected their eye colors. So many oranges and green, interspersed with the occasional blue. But most surprising of all, not a single red or white uniform. Maybe there was something about those colors that were rarer than the rest? I had so many questions to ask, but every time I got nearer to them, every woman in uniform seemed to home in on me. Their glowing eyes locking on me as if I was a person of interest. I could tell it was their way of trying to keep me in line, and damn it was working. Imagine if every authority figure knew you're name and appearance, and were told to keep an eye on you all the time to ensure you did nothing "out of pocket", as dad put it. I could feel them watching me. And every time I stopped to consider asking them anything, it was like they knew.

"Please keep it moving, Mr. Nowell." Or "Enjoy your meal so you can regain your strength, Mr. Nowell." Or "We are here for you, Mr. Nowell." Just words that seem innocuous, but add a certain look or stance and it suddenly starts feeling something more than innocent. And fuck me, it worked. Every time I wanted to ask them, I just... couldn't. The stress was starting to give me a headache. Even over the murmuring crowd, I had this slight ringing in my ears. My heart was still pounding in my chest. I had to go sit down.

As I got to the seating area, I looked around trying to find Desi. But every spot I went to, I couldn't find her. Was she still getting her food? Did she run? My thoughts started going a million miles a second as I tried to figure out if it was something I did. Oh God, she left, didn't she? Did I say another stupid thing? Did she run into mom? Please don't let her have run into mom! Is mom here? She's here, isn't she? I gotta find Desi. Gotta make sure she's-

"Looking for a seat, Mr. Nowell?"

Startled by the voice behind me, I turned to look into the glowing green eyes of Captain Chaimongkhon. Dressed in a bright green officer's uniform, her bob length hair was pulled back in a ponytail, which somehow made her eyes look even bigger. Adding to the peaceful yet authoritative aura she commanded, as the scent of tropical fruits and lemongrass drifted into my senses which seemed to help me calm down.

"I'm... yeah," I muttered. "Desi told me to meet her here, and I-"

"You can join me," she offered. "That way, she can join us and you won't have to be alone."

With a wag of her finger, she guided me to follow her, which I gladly did. As I trailed her, my eyes took in her form from behind. The uniform looked tight on her, filled with a powerful frame that had filled out since the last time I saw her. The lapels on her broad shoulders leading to a back that seemed to stretch out her jacket, as if it was having some difficulty merely containing Amelia's innate power. The way her pants hugged her every curve, emphasizing an incredible ass that was so round and firm. The kind of backside you'd find girls killing themselves every day in the gym to get. Thighs that brimmed with strength, threatening to tear the seams apart so they could show off their glory. Calves that caused her boots to distend, rippling even through both fabric and polished leather. I imagined each piece of clothing tattering and falling to the ground as she walked, slowly revealing her absolutely packed-

"Let's sit here, Mr. Nowell."

I was pulled screaming out of my fantasy as Amelia sat down, forcing me to settle myself as I took a seat across from her. As I sat down awkwardly, I watch as she unbuttoned her coat and slid out of it, revealing the very taut dress shirt, her biceps naturally flexing as they threated to pull the seams from her powerful shoulders. I could feel myself stirring in my pants as I involuntarily swallowed my spit.

"Th-thank you for sitting with me," I told her. "You didn't have to-"

She picked up her spoon and began to stir her green curry, sliding me a look that spoke equally of responsibility and courtesy.

"You are under my care," she said, in a tone reminiscent of a teacher or caretaker than a soldier. "On top of that, you're the only man in the entire building. I don't want anything to happen to you before tomorrow."

"You mean the announcement..."

She slowly nodded her head before taking a bite of her food.

"I'm here as part of Doctor Bernard's security detail. It seems she is VERY eager to meet you, Desmond."

Grabbing my fork, I began to add my toppings as I was left befuddled by that specific detail.

"Why me?"

"Every other man is at most a C Rank. You are the first truly compatible male in the entire program. She has been looking for someone like you for years in order to figure out how to increase the male population's viability in the experiment."

"Years?" I asked as I started jabbing my food. "You're making it sound like she's spent a lifetime trying to find someone like me."

"That's because she has."

Putting her filled tray down with a clatter, Desi quickly sat down beside me and started to unwrap one of her burgers.

"That doesn't make sense," I told her. "This is all extremely new, isn't it? I mean, it was just announced to the public. There's no way-"

"Do you know when the Department Of Equivalency was founded, Mr. Nowell?"

Amelia's question caught me off-guard. I tried to figure out what she meant, but her vibrant green eyes were glued on me the entire time. I could feel this intense pressure emanating from her, daring me to a challenge.

"The, uh, website said that the DOE was given authorization in the past five years to develop-"

Desi took a bite of her burger before shaking her head and putting it down.

"Wrong answer."

I glanced at both of the ladies at the table, clearly confused.

"So it's not five years," I gave. "Then that means it's ten ye-"

"Try again," Amelia said, giving me a satisfied smirk I had never seen before. "Go ahead."

"Uh... twenty?" I asked, unsure of where this was going.

Suddenly, the sound of a fourth tray joining us at the table to my right caused me to jump slightly and look to find that Doctor Lawler had joined us.

"The Department Of Equivalency," June said, matter-of-factly. "Or as it was formerly called here in the U.S., The Department Of Exploration, was founded in 1951 as a united global counter-program that would act as the bleeding edge scientific better of the CCCP's Space program. Serving as the radical sister program to NASA."

"June," Captain Chaimongkhon chastised. "You know you can't tell him this!"

"Actually," the doctor said, smiling. "I can. As his attending physician, Doctor Bernard has given me the authority to tell him at least a little bit of what's going on."

"I want to hear this," I told them, intrigued by what Doctor Lawler was saying. "So you're saying this whole program has to deal with going to Space?"

Doctor Lawler, with the smile on her face, shook her head as she opened her can of coffee.

"Used to. Now it's entirely dedicated to preserving Humanity. Turning women into Neos and  ensuring that Humans will never have to face the possibility of being wiped out due to the greed and selfishness that ruined everything to come. And it's all thanks to Doctor Bernard's breakthroughs in 1962."

"Wow," I muttered, opening one of the soda bottle to take a drink. "I can see why you're all excited about her coming for the announcement. It's not every day a woman that old makes an appearance. She's gotta be, what? In her eighties?"

"Close," Desi added. "She's actually ninety-seven this year!"

I couldn't help but whistle. The lady who created this program was in her NINETIES? The woman had to be something to be that old and still have the pull to convince political powers to do this. And since the FIFTIES? I feel like I've fallen into some sort of weird sci fi story.

"But I've gotta ask. What the Hell is with the flags and banners and whatnot?

"That flag," Amelia said, pointing towards one of the giant flags hanging nearby. "It represents all of the Neo Sisters in the program. The concentric circles for each of the types of Neos we will become, with a purple pyramid in a white field representing the structure of our society and where we come from. A reminder and a visualization to what we are and what we seek to give the world."

"I don't know," Desi interjected. "I mean, doesn't that kind of feel... fascistic?"

"Any nascent form of power feels like an imposition on "the natural order" of how we view our lives," Doctor Lawler replied. "But give it some time, Destiny. You'll find it's not as bad as you're initially perceiving it to be."

Desi's eyes narrowed, glaring at Doctor Lawler.

"Desiree. I filed the forms to keep the name Desiree."

"I still think it might be best to go with the name they gave you, sister." Captain Chaimongkhon added. "You are already nothing like the child that you were."

"Is a name change really that important?" I ask, completely unsure of why they were still going on about my sister's name. But Doctor Lawler sighed as she grabbed her knife and began cutting into her steak.

"It's part of the development of a Neo. To build the new form, one must also break down the identity tied to the old one. By associating a new name with the new life, it will make the ensuing changes that a member of the experiment undergoes easier to accept. It's a new life, albeit at the sacrifice of the old one."

"And that's why I'm keeping the name," Desi told her, a fire in her eyes. "I made a promise, and I plan on keeping it."

"A promise?" Amelia asked, putting down her utensils so she could bring her hands together. "In your files, there were no records of you making a promise with anyone. Who was the promise with?"

I could see the nerves building within my sister as her eyes kept moving between me and Captain Chaimongkhon. Was there something she wasn't telling me, let alone anyone in the experiment?

"To... To myself," she mumbled, grabbing a burger and taking a bite before she was forced to fully answer. Causing June to laugh.

"It's good to keep promises, I guess. But back to the matter at hand."

As she moved her tray to the side, I couldn't help but notice Doctor Lawler's breasts pushing up as she leaned forward. The top three buttons of her shirt were undone, leaving a beautiful chasm of cleavage that immediately put me back into feeling like a teenager again.

"Desmond," she continued, forcing me to look directly into her eyes. "Tomorrow, after Doctor Bertrand gives her speech, she wishes to meet with you. Consider it a-"

Perfectly pausing her words, my eyes went wide as June flexed her chest, causing her breasts to bounce as she gave me a Cheshire smile.

"...Personal invitation."

And just like that, I was rock hard. Holy shit. Holy shit! HOLY! SHIT! I could feel my face tingling as I realized they could probably tell I was getting turned on. Hearing both Amelia and June laughing happily at my predicament. I looked over to Desi, who had turned her eyes down to her food. Looking embarrassed for me as she picked at her fruit bowl.

"I'll... I'll get us some bags to take our food to our rooms." she quickly stammered before darting off, causing both of my caretakers to laugh a bit louder.

"Still a child," Captain Chaimongkhon tittered, giving an appreciative sigh as she sipped on her tea. "She gets so flustered over nothing when we're trying to show her how things are done."

My heart ached as it suddenly dawned on me that what I was seeing, at this very moment, was how Desiree must have been seen on a daily basis. The reason my sister was pushing herself so hard, coming back to our rooms with aches and bruises, was because of the fact that I was involved. At home, mom hung over the both of us like a dark veil, trying to ruin our lives for her own sake. Here, I was clearly the focus of everyone's interest, leaving my sister in my shadow. And the regular consensus in her daily life was that she was viewed as a child?

"Aren't you supposed to be her "sisters" or whatever you are, now?" I found myself asking before realizing it. Watching as they stopped laughing to look at me like I suddenly offended them.

"Excuse me?" Doctor Lawler said.

"You heard me," I told her, returning her gaze. "You and every other woman here-"

"Neos," Amelia warned me, as a sudden knowing pressure from her presence began to grow. "And be careful, Mr. Nowell. You do not want to provoke us."

I slowly stood from my seat, their eyes following me as I got to my feet.

"I don't think you understand," I told them both. "Desi and I? We are survivors. We have spent our entire lives being ridiculed, being harassed, being yelled at and abused. And you think that, just because of some rinky-dink little operation that, what? Is turning women here into Super Soldiers or whatever bullshit you think it is? You think that gives YOU the right to treat my sister like a child?"

Doctor Lawler sprang to her feet, glaring at me with a fury I had only seen from one other woman in my life before.

"That's because she still IS a child, Mr. Nowell! By all rights to the program, to our hierarchy, and especially by her classification! She is just a child and even breeding stock like you must recognize it!"

I could feel a burning in my chest as her words sank in. Despite everything I was led to believe, this is how my sister and I were being treated. Everything they said they'd do for us, to make sure we were safe. This was how we were viewed by those in charge. Desi, despite everything she had gone through, how much she had changed and how hard she was pushing herself, was still a child. And I, in all my blithering stupidity, finally caught on that their terminology was put plain and simple enough for an idiot like me to catch on. I took a deep breath and tried to settle down, despite the fact that my erection wouldn't go down and my heart felt like it was in overdrive.

"That's how you really think of us?" I asked, catching Doctor Lawler off-guard by the tone of my voice. She was clearly expecting a challenge, just like my mom. And I knew how to make sure she wouldn't get the satisfaction of it.

So I did the smart thing. I bent down, my shoulder aching as I grabbed both trays with a groan, and started walking towards the direction Desi went before they could say anything. Noticing for the first that the whole area around us was watching me walk away, leaving the two people who were supposed to be overseeing us in silence. It didn't take me long to find her, running back with some boxes and bags.

"Des?" she asked, quietly. "What's going-?"

I tilted my head at the takeaway stuff in her hands and smiled calmly.

"Let's finish dinner upstairs, okay?"

Without another word, she began storing everything to take upstairs as I thought about the hard choices I've had to make in my life. Sadly coming to terms with the fact that this is yet another one. Grabbing our food, we walked back to the elevator and headed back to our floor. And on the way, I made my choice.

Tonight, I'd be finding out what the fuck is going on. And tomorrow, I will be pulling Desi and I out of this fucking shit show, effective immediately.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2022, 12:49:27 am »
Damn! That is a solid update! From the exposition of the brief history of the program to Desmond giving a verbal uppercut to the whole ideal and mindset of all of it. It makes you wonder what will Desmond find out and what is in store for him when he does.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2022, 01:28:20 am »
THE DEPARTMENT OF EQUIVALENCY IS HERE FOR YOU

In the past, it was expected of men to go off and die while women birthed children and "kept the homefires burning". From the days of cavemen to the Graecian Councils that formed the first Democratic Politics, to fiefdoms and the rise of Conservative dogma to today. One of the most precious resources we had was constantly squandered to achieve the aims of Glory, Freedom, Progress or simple things like Power and Useful elements of civil construction. We were told to breed, to build, to bear, to pass away. And with the actions of certain political regimes across the world, the noose was tightened around the collective throats of every woman, whether they were born with two X-chromosomes or not.

This was the warning we were waiting for in fear and trepidation.

The planet is withering.

Humanity is on the precipice of destruction.

It is time for us to guide Humanity to become something more.

It is time for them to become something new.

NEO IS NEW. NEO FOR YOU.

Devised by the brilliant Doctor Cecilia Bernard, The Equivalence Experiment is the polishing stages of the Neo-Transitional Process (NTP). This process is a means through which to combine radical treatments to bathed a volunteer in the energies discovered by an anomalous breakthrough in Dimensional Technology to strengthen and adapt their bodies to the rigors of transdimensional space. Fiber density, tensile strength, senses. These and many more benefits have been found to not only enhance those that undergo the process, but guarantee a more cohesive union of body and mind into a new phase of existence. A form that embodies the ideal of what Humanity could be - Homo Sapiens Neo, or the Neo-Human.

CAN ANYONE BECOME A NEO?

In a word? No.

There is one major flaw to the process: only those who identify themselves as Women may successfully transition from Human to Neo-Human. This is not due to a critical error in terms of regarding men or non-binary individuals. Far from it, actually. The whole purpose is to create a shift in paradigm, allowing the most populous gender to serve as a matriarchal figure to those who are unable to undergo the process. You will become the embodiment of everything feminine and join the fight to create a better future for all of Humankind.

Alongside your other sisters, you will become the forward face of evolution. The shield, the sword, the plow, the open hand. You will have the power and access to every resource the Department Of Equivalence has at its disposal to become the vessel to the true you.

ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS TO THE PROCESS?

This is a discussion for those who oversee your transition process, as they will make sure you understand what is going to happen to you. But from the very beginning, you will notice that you have more energy, more focus and an overall boost in terms of general wellbeing. It will be like you've been lightened of your burden, or have become a new person. This is completely natural, as the initial treatment has been noted to stabilize neurochemical instabilities and invigorate the body's natural healing processes. Our teams of extensive medical professionals will be with you from day one to guide and counsel you through every step of the process.

We are your Sisters and we are here to help.

ARE THERE ANY LIMITS TO THOSE THAT ENROLL IN THE EXPERIMENT?

The only limit to any women that enroll is you. Feminine is not defined by pure aesthetics. We are more plentiful in Humanity, and it is only right that we step up as the larger force in Humanity's survival.

Will you join your fellow Sisters in become the future of Neo-kind?

HOW DO I ENROLL IN THE PROGRAM?

If you are reading this, then that means you have already been accepted. Within three to five business days, you will be contacted by a representative of the Department Of Equivalence where you may schedule an appointment at one of your nearest Governmental research sites to begin the process of making a New You.

A Neo You.

Signed,

Major Denise Duchamps

NEO IS NEW

NEO FOR YOU

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2022, 07:02:50 pm »
It's a good story as long as it doesn't turn into a male shaming dom cuck story. The male MC still has some backbone and hasn't been made irrelevant.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2022, 10:59:20 pm »
 It's a story that basically put the main character in a Prisoner (60s TV Show) kind of situation but at the same time he doesn't lose hope to at least go back to some normalcy and at the same time try to find the truth of his situation.

As for this update it is very interesting and makes you think if this discovery was made without the department's "guidance" we'd have space marines in the 60's along with the Cold War going Neo Hot.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2022, 05:32:11 am »
On the way up to our rooms, I could tell Desi wanted to ask me what happened downstairs. But even if she asked, I wasn't going to tell her. My views on both Doctor Lawler and Captain Chaimongkhon had changed after the debacle, and the secrets they were hiding from me left me with an incredible sour sensation in my stomach. The fact I needed to get upstairs and take more of my meds wasn't lost on me, as well. I needed to take a yellow with my meal, as well. I don't know why, but some more reds, as well. The only thing that kept going through my head was to take some more reds. I had to take them. I needed to take them.

It wasn't until we stopped that I caught Desi giving me a concerned look as she shook me.

"Desmond," she quietly asked, her hand on my good shoulder. "Are you sure you're okay? You have this faraway look in your eyes that I've never seen before, and you're not standing still. Are you sure you don't want me to call someone?"

"I'm- I'm fine!" I stammered as I stepped out of the elevator, fishing out my wallet. "I'm okay! I'm just... hungry! And I, uh, need to take my meds! I'll be fine when we get inside, okay?"

I wasn't even giving my sister time to catch up, practically speed walking to my door as she sheepishly trailed behind me.

"Okay."

Without another word, I slipped the card through the electric lock and ran through my door. Grabbing the pills on a nearby table, I popped four reds into my hand before rushing into the kitchen and turning on the water before slamming my hand over my mouth and leaning over for a drink. As I felt the cold water flow down my throat, I happily sighed before looking over to find my sister once again giving me a weird look.

"Which one was that?"

"Red," I said, wiping my mouth. "It's been four hours."

All she said in return was another "okay" before she reached into a nearby cupboard for some plates and cups. Within a couple minutes we were on the couch, watching a movie as we ate. And for the first time in months, it felt like nothing had changed. I mean, besides the obvious, of course. She may be bigger, she may be... bigger, but I reveled in the opportunity to just be with Desiree again. No mom trying to tear us down. No shadowy governmental branch doing weird shit to us for what they say is the common good.

For the next few hours, all felt right in the world for once. By the time it rolled around midnight, Desi had started falling asleep on me. Her head was in my lap as I stroked her hair. I gotta say, even her blonde hair felt different. It was silky smooth, but it felt thicker and more luxurious. Or more appropriately, stronger.

"Desmond?" she asked innocently. "Do you mind if I ask you something?"

"Sure."

She shifted onto her back, resting her head on my thigh. Her eyes glowing brightly in the dim room as she stared up at the ceiling.

"Would you be okay if I did change my name?"

"I don't know," I asked. "Are we talking about them changing your name? Or you changing your name?"

Her eyes moved to look at me, as a serious look crossed her face.

"Me changing my name."

I looked away, tilting my head to the side as I gave it some serious thought.

"On the one hand, it's your decision."

"So you'd be okay with it?" she asked, clearly looking for a response.

"You will always be Desiree to me," I told her, the disappointed look on her face causing me to continue. "But it's your call. It's your name, so be who you were meant to be."

Nodding her head, she sighed deeply before sitting up and moving in for a hug.

"Thank you," she said, holding me tightly. "You don't know how much this means to me."

As I returned her hug, there was this... I don't know, sensation in the air. I don't know what it was, but it reminded me of when I woke up in the hospital after the accident and found out dad had died. A sense of loss that somehow permeated the room.

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?"

She smiled sweetly as she held on to me.

"Sure."

"Have you decided on a new name, yet?"

As her arms slipped away, I watched as her smile went with it.

"N-No," she mumbled, acting as if she was hiding something from me. "Not yet."

I felt like I should pry, or ask more questions. But one look at a nearby clock reminded me that I was on a schedule and had no time to lose. So, with a stretch and a groan, I stood up and began to move towards the bathroom.

"I hate to do this," I semi-shouted as I shuffled. "But it's late and you have class in the morning."

As I reached for the bathroom doorknob, I felt Desi wrap her arms around me again from behind.

"I wanna make another promise," she told me. "This time with you."

"What would that be?" I asked, feeling her trembling slightly.

"The same promise I talked about before. Down in the eating area."

I flashed back to the interrogation she had gotten earlier. How one of the people overseeing our time in the program looked at her as if she was a little child. I turned around in her grip, letting her face lean into my good shoulder.

"You know I'm not like them. You can tell me."

"It's the same promise I gave... myself. I promise to protect you, like you protected... me."

The genuine sincerity in her voice was strengthened by the absolute innocence of the statement, and I couldn't help but smile. And I don't know why, but I leaned forward to kiss her on the top of her head. I had never even slightly considered it once with anyone, but it felt... It felt like it was something I should do at this very moment. But as soon as my lips touched her hair, I felt this incredibly powerful shock run through me. Causing me to close my eyes as my vision was filled with this flash of white.

And for the briefest second, I was once again floating in that crackling miasma filled void as the white being looked down at me while claiming me for her own. A lover's union as she grew before my eyes before the darkness flowed back in like murky water and washed away the image, making sight once more unseen.

As I opened my eyes, Desi once again let me go and began walking towards the door. Pulling it open before pausing and looking at me with a peace I'd never seen in her before.

"Thank you."

And before I could answer, she was gone. Leaving me in my silent apartment. I pulled out my wallet, extracting the keycard I had found waiting for me earlier. There was a storm within me, as I contemplated whether I should go down to Sub-Basement level 05. Was me sneaking around the building that important? Did I really need to know what was going on? Desi was being picked on, sure. And she was coming back to me beaten and bruised and completely... exhausted. And... And...

I sighed as I remembered that despite everything that was happening to us, I had someone to protect, as well. So I put my wallet away, grabbed a bottle of soda, popped four more reds and waited fifteen minutes to ensure that Desi was in her room before I made my move.

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2022, 05:15:06 pm »
Exiting my room at seventeen minutes after midnight, I made my way to the elevators and called for one. Waiting for it to come, I kept looking around. My nerves were wired higher than I had ever been. Higher than when I snuck out of the house after dark when I was fifteen to go on a date with a girl. Mom knew, though. Getting her revenge the next morning by slipping something into the milk that made me violently ill and keeping me locked in my small bedroom until the nausea and pain went away a week later. By the time I was better, mom found who her parents were. Telling them of my "horrible behavior" to force her to never see me again. Since then, I've never actively gone after anyone. I don't want to pull them into anything that might do them harm. Better to be alone than be the cause of their pain.

As soon as I heard the ding and the opening of the doors, I quickly stepped inside. Taking a deep breath, I pulled out the black card I was given and steadied myself for what I was about to do.

"You can do this," I muttered to myself. "For Desi."

Yanking the card down, I heard the electric lock unlatch as the door popped open slightly. Holding back from cheering too early, I opened it and saw that there were way more buttons than five. I expected maybe six.

What I saw were twenty.

TWENTY sublevels, only adding further insight to the absolute immensity of the Estates.

I immediately had to stop my curiosity, because sublevel twenty had to have something seriously special to hide if I was only being guided to sublevel five. But five is where I was told to go, which meant I really couldn't argue. So I pressed the button and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Listen, there are over fifty levels above ground. The Equivalence Estates were essentially designed to be an insular city within itself, like some designs back in the Nineteen Sixties and Seventies. Massive complexes where people could spend their entire lives without any real need to go anywhere else. Sure, I remember them being discussed back in college, with a particular notion of how much money was required to maintain them and how financial instability inevitably caused them to be gigantic money pits that were built with incredibly faulty materials that eroded over time. But this place? There had to be so much money flowing through here, it could probably fund an entire city of those types of buildings by itself.

As I finally felt the elevator slow down, it suddenly dawned on me. How were they able to afford keeping this place open?

With another ding, I stepped out of the elevator to find myself in a giant warehouse like room, with several different paths leading here and there and several large boxes lined up on the side. And there, near the far wall, sat what looked like an empty security station. Quickly moving over, I began searching it. Maybe I could find something useful, like some keys or a map? Or I could find a blank spot on the camera system? Or-

The sound of doors being pushed open sent me into a panic, running as fast as I could towards cover away from where I was. Throwing myself behind some boxes and causing my shoulder to scream out in agony, forcing me to fight the urge to scream as what I assumed was the guards returned to their post.

"...only a C Rank, sadly. But my husband absolutely LOVES how I've changed so far!"

"I think you meant to say HER husband," the other one added. "But from what you've told me, he's totally worth keeping around for his tongue, alone!"

"Well, he IS a Linguistics professor!"

As both voices began laughing, I slowed my breathing to try and focus through the pain to get a peak at who I had to deal with. The first thing I noticed was that both of the guards had orange eyes, meaning they were part of the largest group of Neos in the whole building. Maybe eye color played a role in what they did? So many of the rank and file had the same orange eyes, so there could be a correlation behind positions and eyes. If so, then why did Desi have white eyes? White's apparently extremely rare from what I can tell, so what would her role be in all this? Can't think about that right now. Gotta get back on task.

Both of them looked around or maybe middle aged? Not a slight against them, but there was a definite sense that these two were in their forties or fifties. They were both good looking, though. The black lady was bigger, definitely bustier and maybe heavyset. But I had seen from my time wandering this place that even the heftier wom- Neos here were built. The other Neo, a smaller one of Asian descent, had shorter hair but a more relaxed attitude. And her clothes were tighter, definitely fitted to show off that she did have some mass on her. The way both of their electric orange jumpsuits were practically made to show off their bodies. The way their sleeves kept bulging out with every subtle flex of their arms. The way their zippers pushed their breasts up, causing both of them to have overflowing cleavage that showed of their large, surprisingly firm tits. The curves of their bodies that hinted at toned waists that maybe led down to full hips and the firmness that was their-

FUCK! WHY AM I GETTING TURNED ON? FOCUS, DAMN IT! FOCUS! Gotta get back into hiding and bide my time. This is not the time to be a fucking perv!

As they continued their discussion, I had to mentally slap myself for jumping the gun. I knew the note said 1 AM, but I still waltzed down here like I'd be in and out of here like the fucking breeze. Instead, I was now sitting behind some crates with my dick metaphorically in my hands while fighting the urge to jack off to two of the security detail who were chit-chatting away. Like a horny little mouse trying to not be seen by two beings that could seriously mess me up if I was caught.

Just have to stay calm. Run the clock out. They had to leave some time, right? Wait for the right time and make like a bandit, like dad always told me to do.

"You know, as good as he is, I have to admit that I really do enjoy spending time with you, too."

Did you ever hear something that made your head pop up like a gopher taking a look around the plains as if it heard something worth paying attention to? Yeah, that's pretty much what I did. And hoo boy, I definitely chest the right time. Because as soon as my eyes looked over the top of the crate I was using for cover, I was witness to the smaller of the two leaning forward and planting her lips on her thicker companion. Their hands roaming across each others bodies as they leaned in further to embrace each other with an intense hunger that can barely be sated. Pulling at each other's uniform in a desperate bid for sexual freedom. Fingers tugging at fabric and touching flesh as the slowly sank to the floor beneath their station. My urges went mad at the tryst that was literally going down before my eyes. I could feel myself, straining in my pants as everything within me was SCREAMING for me to stop and enjoy the lesbian affair happening within view. Grabbing my wrist, I squeezed the inflated cast as hard as I could and fought through it to consider my options.

Far wall on my left? Furthest distance meaning I'd have a head start, but ran the risk of being spotted.

Adjacent wall in front of me? Straight shot, but I'd be running right by the guards. That means it'd be easy to spot and catch me.

Nearby wall on my right? Closest, probably the easiest to get into. But there were no lights on past the doors and I had no idea where I was going, so the chances of getting lost were higher.

Fuck! Gotta make a move! Which one do I go with?

As the sound of the elevator whirring to life caught my attention, I realized that the guard change was going down, meaning it was 1 AM. But that also meant that whoever was coming in would see where I was hiding, as there was no cover from that direction. Meaning I was fucked either way if I didn't move.

"Fuck it! Go time!"

I booked it for the doors on the far wall at a full sprint. I'm pretty sure I made a lot of noise, but as soon as I slammed through the doors, I heard the ding of the elevators. I wished the Neos on watch luck explaining why they were not paying attention as I ran down the hallway. Pushing myself as hard as I could down corridors and rounding corners as I moved from door to door to find a place to hide. It was by pure chance I noticed a set of double doors at the far end of one hallway. As soon as I stepped through, I was on the floor. My lungs were on fire as I laid on the cold concrete, the chill of the flooring oddly pleasant as I fought to control my breathing. My whole life, I had never ran as fervently as that before. I was an absolutely sweaty mess.

It was only when I had calmed down that I noticed the distinct humming that permeated the room. Climbing to my feet, my mouth dropped in shock at the bizarre scene before me.

A room with six large pods in a U-shaped formation, each occupied by a different Neo that lay perfectly still inside them. A crackling, quietly chaotic miasma of energy filling each chamber as a timer on each one, counting down in hours when they would be released. Noticing a nearby console, I began fiddling around with it. Clicking on links and files, trying to make sense of what I was seeing. Finally, I found a relay schematic for each pod. So I clicked on one of them, causing a debrief of the one nearest to the console.

PATIENT: MARVINS, LOUISE

RANKING: ORANGE

TREATMENT: REJUVENATION [10 YEARS]

PROJECTED REJUVENATION POINT: 25 YEARS OLD

TIME REMAINING: 0513 HOURS

NOTE: LAST OF CURRENT SLATE OF TREATMENTS BEFORE NEXT EXPECTED STATE OF TRANSITION. TO BE RETURNED BACK AS HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD WITHIN THREE DAYS. BRIEF SISTER MARVINS ON MISSION TO CONVINCE DAUGHTER-IN-LAW FOR TRANSPLANTATION. DISCUSSION ABOUT TREATMENTS FOR F RANK HUSBAND AND ARRANGING POTENTIAL REPLACEMENT AT SISTER LOUISE'S DISCRETION.

My blood ran cold as I read what was on the screen. Next state of transition? Transplantation? Replacement of her husband?

The Equivalence Experiment wasn't about creating a better world for Humanity. This was about something much, much worse.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2022, 11:31:59 pm »
A update with a whole lot more questions than answers, Nice! At the very least it looks like in terms of "Equivalence" its more to shift it to a matriarchal society (with some Invasion of the Body Snatchers vibe) with men as genetic resources or worse. A big question is why and who is funding all of this? Also why even give him the access and directions to the sub basement; to find out the truth, realize what he can or cant do in this situation, find the Neo's weaknesses if any? Now that's the real head scratcher!

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2022, 11:37:28 am »
As I tried to wrap my brain around what I had just read, the sound of speakers crackling to life forced me to turn my head towards the noise. My stomach twisting tightly into a knot as I realized that the room was lined with the same system of speakers and cameras that were put into my house when I wasn't looking.

I was too blinded by panic to realize that I was under watch the entire time.

"ALERT! SUB-LEVEL FIVE! UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS BY A MATRON-LESS COMPANION IN EXPOSURE LAB THREE! DETAIN AT ALL COSTS! ALERT! UNAUTHORIZED COMPANION IN EXPOSURE LAB THREE ON SUB-LEVEL FIVE! DETAIN AT ALL COSTS!"

Regardless of what I was doing, I immediately took that as my cue to leave. I left the console as it was and ran out of the lab, only to see a handful of orange and green uniforms rounding the corner and point in my direction.

"There he is!" one of them shouted. And I ran. I ran as hard as I could. I could feel the floor shaking as they kept at a pace in their chase. I was always fast, but it felt like they were barely pushing themselves to keep up with me. If I wasn't running for my life, I'd probably be impressed. But right now, I couldn't focus on that. I had to get out of here, looking for any possible escape. But every time I moved towards one of the doors in every hallway, I felt them pick up the pace. Slamming into the door and swiping at me, reaching out for my hoodie or hair, swinging their boots out to trip me. But the adrenaline flowing through me felt like lightning, dancing on a beam of light as I somehow stayed ahead of them. I had never felt like this, before. It was... It was fucking EXHILIRATING!

Rounding one more corner, I noticed a set of double doors at the far end of one hallway that had their lights on. Hope flared in my chest, burning white hot as I had found a possible way to get the fuck out of here! So as my clothes began to stick to my body from all the sweat that was pouring down my body, I pushed myself harder. I had to get out of here at all costs!

But as I ran through the doors, I didn't realize the ones chasing me had fallen back. Because as soon as I was in the room, I realized I had just stepped out of the frying pan and into the fire. For in front of me was a large group of Neos in the middle of what was obviously hand-to-hand combat training. And I was standing next to their instructor, glaring down on me like I had just committed the most offensive insult imaginable. She was taller than me, and looked like she could bench four times my weight without breaking a sweat. Her long brown hair was tied back in a ponytail, allowing her electric red eyes to stare directly into mine. I couldn't help but feel like a small animal falling prey to a jaguar that wanted me to know what her intentions were.

"Oooh! Bad luck, little man!"

As she reached towards me, I immediately noticed her hand was different than any other Neo I had seen. While her palm was the same shade of blue as all the others, the rest of it was not. The skin on top was the same reddish color as her eyes to her wrist, capped with black claw-like nails that slowly pushed out from the tips of her- HER SIX FINGERS?!

I threw myself backwards in fear out of her reach as she growled in disapproval, turning on my heels and immediately heading towards the doors on the other side of the room. But my flight wouldn't be without issue.

"AFTER HIM!"

The entire room began to shake as the entire class chased me into a very long, darkened hallway. I didn't know where I was, but I knew that I had to run. My entire body began to ache as exhaustion began to settle in. But I couldn't stop. I had to get upstairs and get Desi, then get the fuck out of here! Yet as I glanced over my shoulder, watching a sea of glowing circles bobbing and swaying with every step in the shadows behind me, I realized that I might have chosen the worst fucking option by coming down here. But I had to know. I had to do something, anything! I had to take my fucking life back! And now, I was being chased by a horde of Neos who were physically my superiors in every way. But not here. I wasn't gonna let'em take me.

As my heart began to ache from being pushed well beyond my limits, I saw a little speck of light drawing closet in the darkness. And soon enough, I realized I was looking at light through a window. AN EXIT! YOU CAN MAKE IT, DESMOND! GET UPSTAIRS, GET YOUR SISTER AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! JUST FUCKING PUSH YOURSELF!

With a scream, I leaned forward as I put everything I had into getting through those door. And with one final slam of my shoulder, I crashed through the doors and into the arms of a massive masked woman dressed all in black. Her eyes covered by a pair of what looked like high-tech goggles as she held me tightly.

"Good job!" she said as I tried to escape her grasp. But her one arm contained more strength than my whole body as she pulled some sort of cannister from her side and threw it onto the floor in front of the door.

"No! Let me Go!"

"Be a good boy," she commanded. "And calm down. I'm not going to harm you."

I couldn't help myself as I immediately settled down in her arms as she literally carried me away. Finally giving me a chance to see that I had found my way back to the security station seconds before the doors slammed open and the class of Neos ran through to find that the floor had been lined with some sort of viscous lubricant. Each of them immediately sliding to the floor or launching themselves to the ground as they fell over each other. Watching as the person who saved me threw some more cannisters on the ground as we moved into the elevator. And with one push of the button, the doors closed and we were on our way.

"Can you... put me down?" I asked, trying to catch my breath as I was draped over her shoulder.

With a chuckle, I felt her move me like I was a bag of soil or feed before placing me on the floor. I couldn't help but groan as I laid there, my... everything hurt. I just wanted someone to come in and replace everything in me with, like, robot parts or something. And on top of that, my chest felt so tight. And why wasn't my hurt slowing down? I could still feel my blood coursing through my body like I was still in fight or flight.

I think... I think something's wrong.

"I don't kn-know who you are," I said. "But I th-think I'm- I'm-"

"Be a good boy," she told me as she tossed me a bottle of reds. "And take your meds without complaint or resistance."

I mechanically began opening the bottle and putting four reds into my palm before popping them in my mouth and opening the bottle of soda I had brought with me with an incredible explosion of carbonated fluid. As the bottle came to my lips, my hand began tremoring badly. I was able to take a sip, but it came at the cost of some spilling down the front of my soaked hoodie before I regained control of myself once more.

As she stared down at me, I finally took in her full form inside the well lit elevator. Her head was almost at the top of the elevator, causing me to question whether it was the boots giving her extra height, or that she really was that tall. I remembered "the heavies" that swarmed in after I had my panic attack before dragging both mom and Desi away. Was she as tall as those ladies were? And her body, she was unnaturally built. Between the knit black shirt that barely contained her massive arms and shoulders, to the fact that the front of her top was struggling to contain her as well, down to a pair of tactical pants that looked painted on her ridiculously strong looking legs. And on her hip, a small tactical pouch with a nylon cord, much like one you would find the military using.

"Who... are you?"

I don't know why, but I think she smiled down at me from behind the mask.

"Be a good boy and no more questions."

I felt my body betray me yet again as I went silent. Watching the numbers continue to climb as we approached the floor where I was staying.

"Thank you for saving me," I wheezed, climbing to my feet. "But this is where we go our-"

As soon as I saw the number flip to 56, I could sense something was wrong about all this. But because she told me to ask any more questions, I gave her a confused look. My eyes moving between the rising floor count and her.

"Don't worry your pretty little head," she told me. "You'll be going home soon enough."

As the elevator slowed, I gazed at the floor counter as it switched from 74 to 75 before stuttering to a stop and opening the doors with a ding to a sparsely designed area I had never been before. Pushing me out of the lift, I stumbled against the cold white wall before my savior grabbed me by the collar and began pulling me to a metal door.

"I should be getting back to my room," I said, panicking. "My sister will be-"

"Checking on you in a few hours. About that..."

As she kicked open the metal door, I soon found myself being thrown onto the rooftop of the Equivalence Estates. A roof on top of a gigantic building that stood 75 stories above a gigantic plateau in the middle of nowhere. My wet clothes making the cold winds that buffered us colder still, leaving me trembling uncontrollably as the half moon hung high in the sky. True terror began to sink in as I realized that my savior wasn't really that.

"D-Don't!" I begged her, stammering while tears ran down my cheeks as exhaustion ate away the last of my composure. "P-P-Please d-don't kill m-me!"

The masked woman began to laugh as she reached into the pack on her side once more.

"Kill you?" she asked, incredulously. "Why would I kill you?"

It was then she tossed me another bottle, forcing me to awkwardly catch it between my arms while I tried and failed to stay warm. Once I had them in hand, I took a good look at them in the lowlight of the early morning.

"M-more R-R-Reds?"

The way she moved when I asked her, how her head tilted and her shoulders pulled her back, would have been incredibly interesting in most circumstances. But like her, I was just as shocked by the fact that I had somehow defied her command.

"How did you break my command?"

"I d-don't know!"

She reached into my hoodie and grabbed the bottle of soda from my pocket.

"Finish taking your meds." she told me, the tone of her voice as frozen as the air.

"I d-don't want to," I stuttered. "S-Something's wrong! I c-can f-feel this p-pain in m-my-"

Grabbing me by my neck, I felt her lift me off the ground with one hand. Dangling helplessly as I broke into hysterics.

"FINISH TAKING YOUR MEDS!" she shouted at me. But by that point, I was utterly terrified. I was too tired to fight, too scared to listen and too worried for Desi if anything happened to me. Causing a collision of emotions that froze me in place.

With an exasperated sigh, I felt her let go, dropping me to the ground as I fought to control my breath and emotions on the icy roof. Watching as she turned around in disgust.

"I c-can't take these," I cried. "I th-think they're d-doing something to my... To my-"

"Be a good boy," she said, looking at me over her shoulder. "And finish taking the rest of your meds without spilling a single one."

My eyes went wide as I tried to fight it, to break the command once more. But my hands acted on her accord, pulling the cap off the full bottle of hormones and putting it to my lips. I tried to keep my mouth closed, saying the word "no" over and over with my lips sealed. But as soon as I tipped the bottle and felt the first pill move across my mouth, I automatically opened wide and began consuming them with abandon. Making sure to not waste a single one as I swallowed mouthful after mouthful dry. Choking on them as I couldn't help but do as I was told, like a good boy. Until finally, as the last of the pills slid down my throat and into my stomach, I threw the empty bottle at her feet. Snapping back into clarity at the realization that I was originally ordered to take ONE pill at a time and not double up.

"Wh-what did you do to me?" I asked, anger rising within me as I felt my stomach begin to churn.

"Quit your crying," the masked woman told me as she pulled me to my feet. "You're not going to die. She still needs you alive."

"Sh-She? Wh-Who are y-you-"

I felt a powerful sting in my neck as she quietly slipped behind me. Her hand gripping my jaw as she silenced me. My hand went for my neck as she pocketed the now empty syringe. I turned to look at her, perfectly timed as she took off her goggles to reveal the vibrant electric red irises of a Neo as I felt my body start to lock up on me. My heart began to pick up speed as I fell forward into her arms with a seizure, frightened beyond measure as my vision began to swirl. Colors appearing in patterns and streak of reds and oranges and blues and greens as she laid me on my back as I struggled to breathe as I watched her form filling in with the same red color as her eyes. Seeing her pull something else from her pouch and bring it to her face.

"It's done. Notify the White one before bringing the medical team up."

I watched as the sky behind the red blur that was my captor turned into a deep purplish color before cracks of static broke the completeness above me as more streaks of color seeped through. Each stream catching upon the wind and dancing like miasma while they began to block out the bright white moon. Hearing the door open and close, I realized I was left alone on a trip of incredible proportions. The world slowly changing and filling with colors that permeated everything I saw. And in my chest and head, I could feel my heart and brain being pushed beyond its limits and into catastrophic failure.

I was gonna die alone, on the roof of a building full of women wrapped up in a conspiracy to plant themselves into the rest of society for God knows what. And all I could think about was my sister. I was about to leave her alone in this world without even telling her goodbye.

Even as I closed my eyes, I could see the permeated sky with absolute clarity. As I stared up at it, feeling my lungs screaming for air and my body struggle on the verge of collapse, I was caught in the notion that, while unnatural, the way the colors moved and swirled as they poured into this world from the chaotic realm that broke the borders of my own were... rather beautiful.

Not a bad way to go, really...

"DESMOND!"

A brilliant white form filled my vision as it wrapped itself around me. Shaking me as terror filled its voice that slowly grew more muffled. Holding me tight, warming me as more colorful, blurred beings came in and hovered over me. The angelic being staying by my side as I felt myself beginning to float as I drifted into unconsciousness.

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2022, 03:24:15 pm »
An action packed update, Very Nice! Its definitely showing that whatever Desmond is doing in terms of enhancements is going to at least give Neo's a run for their money (especially defending against Jedi mind tricks). It also looks like there may be factions within the program with different goals, what they are remain to be seen.

Also that line,

I was gonna die alone, on the roof of a building full of women wrapped up in a conspiracy to plant themselves into the rest of society for God knows what. And all I could think about was my sister. I was about to leave her alone in this world without even telling her goodbye.

Even as I closed my eyes, I could see the permeated sky with absolute clarity. As I stared up at it, feeling my lungs screaming for air and my body struggle on the verge of collapse, I was caught in the notion that, while unnatural, the way the colors moved and swirled as they poured into this world from the chaotic realm that broke the borders of my own were... rather beautiful.

Not a bad way to go, really...

was succinctly poignant and really set the tone for Desmond as a whole.

Overall an awesome update!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Your House

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View