⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Heather Armbrust/Policky

Started by artax, July 14, 2021, 05:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artax

Anyone session with her lately- couldn't find a thread in her- I know there was one complaint with deposit but she had responded and seemed it was resolved - Recommend?


Ijack74

I've thinking about having a session with her as well in the near future so this thread should be very useful. Thanks for starting.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bernie1212

She is a 100% must see.  I almost cried when she told me she was moving to Vegas from San Diego.  She us fun, looks amazing, big, and has the personality to match her physique.  She's on the pricey side but worth every dime.
Yo.

nujerz84

A legend and one of my best sessions ever

boyofwinter

Looks like Heather's thread was purged due to not having a new comment posted in a while. Her name comes up a few times You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login though, including from me, so there's a hint for you.

LuvsFitChicks

I heard she's open to A LOT of things lol

wrestleme2019

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I heard she's open to A LOT of things lol

Yes, she is.

HarleyKG

She's still active?  I thought I saw she'd retired.  Not sure where I saw that.  Be good news indeed if she is still going strong.

chemdude01

I would love to meet Heather. Definitely on my bucket list. Curios about 2 things from those who have met her. Can she do overhead lifts? And she has 2 personas, Heather and Alpha. Whats the deal with that. Is Alpha just classic dominatrix?

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would love to meet Heather. Definitely on my bucket list. Curios about 2 things from those who have met her. Can she do overhead lifts? And she has 2 personas, Heather and Alpha. Whats the deal with that. Is Alpha just classic dominatrix?

why don't you ask her? Her contact info is in this thread.
Wrestleme2019 can you PM me with the limits you encountered please?

lurker1000

Not finding many reviews of her on this site. I'll be in Vegas and thinking of seeing her while there, but noticed she's sized down a bit. Still worth it?

Also heard she doesn't do fs or bj, which is fine, but does she at least provide hj?

boyofwinter

As of fairly recently, hj falls under ymmv with her.

battlefieldb

Is she exclusively LV or does she travel?

deestar

I saw her a couple months back - if you're in Vegas, do it...you won't likely regret it.  She is fairly adverse to travelling (she's comfortable at home, I can relate) but if you're willing to pony up she'll make the trip and it'll be an experience to remember.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is she exclusively LV or does she travel?

she moved to Vegas in April.  As far as I know she has not posted travel anywhere since then.

I agree with everyone who says to see her.  I have seen her like five or six times since mid-2019 and every time has been amazing.  In fact I am seeing her this Saturday as I am going to be in Vegas.
Yo.