Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Heather Armbrust/Policky

Started by artax, July 14, 2021, 05:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

She'll be in Austin on Wednesday and in NYC in 3 weeks.


VirginUncle67

I'm a BIG fan of Heather Armbrust!

Can any lucky devil share his muscle worship's experience  with Heather Armbrust.

Did  she apprear in nude during muscle worship session?

Did she allow you to touch her boobs and kiss her tits?

I'm curious about her limits during muscle worship session.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yo.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a BIG fan of Heather Armbrust!

Can any lucky devil share his muscle worship's experience  with Heather Armbrust.

Did  she apprear in nude during muscle worship session?

Did she allow you to touch her boobs and kiss her tits?

I'm curious about her limits during muscle worship session.

She is one of the few that has escaped my grubby little clutches . . . however, I have discussed her session abilities with reliable members of Schmoe Nation (is that a contradiction?  Heehee!), and she is not to be missed.  Now get in there, soldier!
Life sucks and then you die.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a BIG fan of Heather Armbrust!

Can any lucky devil share his muscle worship's experience  with Heather Armbrust.

Did  she apprear in nude during muscle worship session?

Did she allow you to touch her boobs and kiss her tits?

I'm curious about her limits during muscle worship session.

She is one of the few that has escaped my grubby little clutches . . . however, I have discussed her session abilities with reliable members of Schmoe Nation (is that a contradiction?  Heehee!), and she is not to be missed.  Now get in there, soldier!

Surprises me you haven't seen her.  She was my go-to near home until she left San Diego for Vegas.  She's fun.
Yo.

battlefieldb

Hope that she travels! Doesn't seem like it from what I've seen....

deestar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hope that she travels! Doesn't seem like it from what I've seen....

She won't be going on tour or anything no - you'll have to go to her OR pay up big time to get her to come to you.  Which I did, and hell...it was worth it.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hope that she travels! Doesn't seem like it from what I've seen....

NYC fairly often.

artax

Wish she would come to NYC more often / she does seem to come about twice a year- she cancels some trips- but not as often as some others that visit every couple months- Lora- Amazon Nikki to name a few

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a BIG fan of Heather Armbrust!

Can any lucky devil share his muscle worship's experience  with Heather Armbrust.

Did  she apprear in nude during muscle worship session?

Did she allow you to touch her boobs and kiss her tits?

I'm curious about her limits during muscle worship session.
yes to everything you have asked here

battlefieldb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hope that she travels! Doesn't seem like it from what I've seen....

NYC fairly often.

Appreciate it! I'll keep my eye out.

Teggard

After her last trip to Manhattan, she said she wasn't coming back anytime soon.

deestar

Don't hold your breath waiting for her to come around.  She has definitely shifted on this and very much prefers to stay close to home these days.

tangent

If you are a leg man, you owe it to yourself to experience those legs and that ass at least once.   I thought she was pretty cool too, actually enjoyed her company and conversation.   Highly recommend.

busthemus2003

She is hot as fuck and she knows it. Sessioned with her in San Diego DATY HJ DFK and would go back for more any time I can.