Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582731 Posts in 74577 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 02:34:00 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Martial arts & Tall women & Armwrestlers  |  Sarah Bäckman
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sarah Bäckman  (Read 415963 times)

angeleye5

Re: Sarah Bäckman Rotunda
« Reply #150 on: December 30, 2013, 08:55:22 am »

SteveSmith

« Reply #151 on: January 01, 2014, 09:08:58 pm »
Just get her to beat all the pumped-up male wrestlers at armwrestling. I'd watch that all day.

Cas

« Reply #152 on: January 04, 2014, 07:03:38 pm »
Well,

Can't say I'm not surprised,Vince Mcmahon prefers no muscle but all sorts of silicone on/in his female roster, which makes the fact that Celeste(Kaitlyn) is still on the roster,although it looks as if she's begun to downsize from her former self as well.(probably has to do with getting married,I bet they don't make wedding dresses in bodybulilder size, but when she returns full time we'll see if she bulks back up)

Cas

« Reply #153 on: January 04, 2014, 07:12:45 pm »
'Can't say I'm surprised'...geez I can't type worth a s*it today,sorry  ::)

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #154 on: January 05, 2014, 01:32:29 am »
'Can't say I'm surprised'...geez I can't type worth a s*it today,sorry  ::)
You know what's funny?  Who was their most popular diva ever?  Chyna!  She had the 3 B's!

She was Built!

She was Beautiful!

And she could Bodyslam almost anyone on the WWF roster.

You figure that would be a sign that a woman having some muscle is not a bad thing.
User is currently banned [View]

Cas

« Reply #155 on: January 05, 2014, 05:10:47 am »
I'm not *repeat NOT* saying this was 100% the reason Chyna got into WWE(F) but,since she was dating Triple H at that time, the fact she was with one of the companies top dudes helped her a lot, I believe w/o being with 'Haitch' she probably wouldn't have been taken in by Vince & Co.

Offline Ardanian

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #156 on: January 05, 2014, 08:00:32 am »
More to do with Shanw Michaels than HHH.  Back the "The Game" had very little pull backstage.  Tht power really started to take off when he became involved with Stephanie McMahon.  Chyna's success came from being something different, she was big but not Nicole Bass big and was a properly trained wrestler who happened to be a built woman.  At that time the female competitors had to be wrestlers, unlike now where they have to be models who might, in rare cases, have muscle.  Damn I miss the old days.

Cas

« Reply #157 on: January 05, 2014, 06:03:16 pm »
Shawn huh? I stand corrected then,I'd thought it was Trips anyway,you have a point she was something different as opposed to who they have making up the women's roster now with the exception of Kaitlyn,she's 2014's  "Chyna".

ginny444

« Reply #158 on: January 12, 2014, 04:09:33 am »
Sarah is stunning and would love to see her wrestle divas like Kaitlyn.  However if I were her I would have nothing to do with that organisation.  She will just end up like all the others, but might make some cash along the way.

Offline c00p

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #159 on: January 16, 2014, 07:39:45 pm »

Offline c00p

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #160 on: February 03, 2014, 05:54:56 pm »

Offline otravision

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #161 on: February 06, 2014, 09:21:59 pm »
wow! when did she get her implants on?

Offline adasten

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #162 on: February 07, 2014, 10:31:30 am »
Sarah has a boyfriend? Guy?, Or a girl?

UK_Fan

« Reply #163 on: February 08, 2014, 11:03:21 am »

Don't quote me on this, but I think the WWE asked to her to as a condition for signing her contract, or at the very least they might have said they wouldn't accept women wrestlers with just pecs (even if they are gorgeous with them).  I just hope she doesn't go down the general plastic surgery route (cf Melissa Coates - what a waste of a beautiful face).

foster342000

« Reply #164 on: February 08, 2014, 04:31:33 pm »

Don't quote me on this, but I think the WWE asked to her to as a condition for signing her contract, or at the very least they might have said they wouldn't accept women wrestlers with just pecs (even if they are gorgeous with them).  I just hope she doesn't go down the general plastic surgery route (cf Melissa Coates - what a waste of a beautiful face).

Or...as radical as this might sound, she actually chose to have the implants...herself!! This may well not be the case, but please credit the women who get implants as having an ounce of self-determination ;)

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Martial arts & Tall women & Armwrestlers  |  Sarah Bäckman

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View