Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583686 Posts in 74479 Topics by 30154 Members - Latest Member: Uilobs June 07, 2024, 02:19:05 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Martial arts & Tall women & Armwrestlers  |  Sarah Bäckman
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sarah Bäckman  (Read 415711 times)

Offline AsianMusclelover

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Sarah Bäckman Rotunda
« Reply #180 on: June 30, 2014, 12:42:21 am »
Have you seen her sister Emelie Hollsten, she's does crossfit.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login****.com/emeliehollsten

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

« Reply #180 on: June 30, 2014, 12:42:21 am »

Offline c00p

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #181 on: November 08, 2014, 08:58:22 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #182 on: February 15, 2015, 11:19:34 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

O0

asapferg

« Reply #183 on: March 10, 2015, 08:08:43 pm »
A Swedish-born; former eight-time World Arm Wrestling Champion,was signed to WWE working in their developmental branch NXT. She was released WWE NXT Diva.
 :woohoo: :clap: ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Misterasdf

« Reply #184 on: March 11, 2015, 08:27:56 pm »
Released? So they fired her?

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #185 on: March 11, 2015, 10:17:01 pm »
No. She requested a release and was granted one. Why, however, who can say? I know shortly thereafter she married Mike Rotunda's kid, Taylor, aka Bo Dallas.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

asapferg

« Reply #186 on: March 13, 2015, 03:53:42 pm »
No. She requested a release and was granted one. Why, however, who can say? I know shortly thereafter she married Mike Rotunda's kid, Taylor, aka Bo Dallas.

What Bo Dallas is IRS aka Mike Rotunda's Kid.  :what: :what: :what:

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #187 on: March 13, 2015, 07:21:21 pm »
Yep. So is Bray Wyatt.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #188 on: March 14, 2015, 04:16:09 pm »
Those two plus a daughter. I don't think she wrestles.

Offline mangodebango

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #189 on: January 23, 2016, 02:48:30 pm »
Sarah's now retired from all fitness professionally and is now married and settled in Florida as a real estate agent.

Here's a few more pics of her back in her prime...

;D

gokuman7

« Reply #190 on: January 23, 2016, 04:24:22 pm »
she's retired? since when?

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #191 on: January 23, 2016, 06:30:03 pm »

Sarah Bäckman shared a Page.
12 January at 20:17 · Spring Hill, FL, United States ·

"Hi everybody! Long time no see. I can't believe the support I still have from you all. 528k likes and counting! Wow!
As many of you know - I have retired from armwrestling, fitness and anything involving sports for some years now. I'm now a Realtor, and I live in Florida, USA. My last name is no longer "Backman", but "Rotunda". I'm happily married to my soulmate. Curious about anything or have questions? Like my new page....  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for updates.
Soon enough I will have a Q&A for anyone still interested in what's going on in my world  ;)
Love from me to you all!"
Sarah

Offline gwhh

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #192 on: February 24, 2016, 05:10:36 pm »
I was just wondering about her a few days ago.  Not heard from her in a while.  Now I know 

Hopefully, she will be back one day!

Why do they all go into real estate?!?!?

Why cant she become liker a Porsche sales woman or sale corporate jets???    Why is it always real estate! 

"Hi everybody! Long time no see. I can't believe the support I still have from you all. 528k likes and counting! Wow!
As many of you know - I have retired from armwrestling, fitness and anything involving sports for some years now. I'm now a Realtor, and I live in Florida, USA. My last name is no longer "Backman", but "Rotunda". I'm happily married to my soulmate. Curious about anything or have questions? Like my new page....  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for updates.
Soon enough I will have a Q&A for anyone still interested in what's going on in my world  ;)
Sarah

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #193 on: February 27, 2016, 06:53:19 pm »
I was just wondering about her a few days ago.  Not heard from her in a while.  Now I know 

Hopefully, she will be back one day!

Why do they all go into real estate?!?!?

Why cant she become liker a Porsche sales woman or sale corporate jets???    Why is it always real estate! 

Sarah

Because it's easy and lucrative.

Offline egorsmupp

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #194 on: February 27, 2016, 06:59:02 pm »
Bo Dallas might not get a lot of luck in the WWE, but he's sure doing ok in other areas!

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Martial arts & Tall women & Armwrestlers  |  Sarah Bäckman

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View