Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582706 Posts in 74574 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 12:08:43 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Martial arts & Tall women & Armwrestlers  |  Sarah Bäckman
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sarah Bäckman  (Read 415958 times)

Offline lazonalover

• Activity:
    0%
  • Hattie Boydle!!
Re: Sarah Bäckman Rotunda
« Reply #135 on: October 20, 2013, 07:29:57 am »
Just one word... WOW! She is absolutely amazing girl :)

User is currently banned [View]

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #136 on: October 20, 2013, 05:48:27 pm »
Sarah is still trying the WWE and seems to like it. Nothing definitive, but she seems to like it which is half  the battle.

nujerz84

« Reply #137 on: October 20, 2013, 10:06:26 pm »
Sarah is still trying the WWE and seems to like it. Nothing definitive, but she seems to like it which is half  the battle.

Havent followed WWE in years but it will be interesting to see what they do with her if she makes it.

Offline c00p

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #138 on: October 29, 2013, 10:31:59 pm »

elloco83

« Reply #139 on: October 30, 2013, 09:53:45 pm »
I want to see her in a Wonderwoman movie, she just has it all

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #140 on: November 01, 2013, 06:57:19 pm »
She's real flexible Liam. Sarah takes alot of pride in thinking of herself as an athlete as opposed to just strong. She's strong and athletic. She's still aspiring to the WWE as of this week. I don't know that she really knows where she's at with them right now. I didn't ask how her skills rate, but I could tell she thinks she's doing ok with learning  the business.

Offline afan

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #141 on: November 02, 2013, 05:38:22 pm »
Looks great, but who knows how it will translate to TV. When they brought up Kaitlyn she wrestled her first match on TV and while that is impressive...It wasn't anything that was close to an actual match. Hope this girl and Kaitlyn get better before they get a pink slip from WWE for not developing fast enough.

I really think the whole process is rushed (how long did it take for a guy like DDP to become huge?) based on how people develop on tv in general, but hey this is a forum for FBBs and she looks great so yeah.

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #142 on: November 20, 2013, 03:58:41 am »
Sarah has been signed to a WWE contract. They liked what they saw enough to sign her. No word yet on exactly what her progression will be. I don't think she quite knows yet.

Offline lebowski_achiever85

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #143 on: November 20, 2013, 02:34:36 pm »
she finally got her work visa and is now in Orlando for training

Offline c00p

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #144 on: November 21, 2013, 07:25:08 pm »

angeleye5

« Reply #145 on: December 02, 2013, 12:15:30 pm »

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #146 on: December 04, 2013, 10:21:11 am »
I just hope the best for her. I hope she has looked into how the WWE handles it's women or Divas I should say. It is not an easy road for the men I would say harder for the women. If they like you they will push you, after a while it seems they drop you for the next flavor coming up. Look what they did to Victoria, Mickie James, Gail Kim, Molly Holly, and recently as Kaitlyn. It seems they gave her the ball to run with then took it away and hardly see anything of her anymore on either show. Very seldom you get to leave on the WWE on your own terms. Trish and Amy Dumas I think were the last to leave on their own terms.
Good luck Sarah

Offline zig563

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #147 on: December 05, 2013, 04:09:47 am »
Tough business. Sarah is only 21...younger than Trish when she started. I've known a decnt number of these guys over the years. Nice guys, but it is tough on the body and you can get cut so easily. They are always searching for the next big thing. I'm not sure where the women's division is going. Seems more T&A than wrestling the few times I even bother with it. Just the same old stuff over and over. More talk and selling pay per views than wrestling.

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #148 on: December 05, 2013, 06:09:37 am »
Tough business. Sarah is only 21...younger than Trish when she started. I've known a decnt number of these guys over the years. Nice guys, but it is tough on the body and you can get cut so easily. They are always searching for the next big thing. I'm not sure where the women's division is going. Seems more T&A than wrestling the few times I even bother with it. Just the same old stuff over and over. More talk and selling pay per views than wrestling.
Which is just another reason why I don't watch wrestling anymore since 2003.  The women back in those days wrestled their asses off and occasionally took hellacious bumps.  They were A LOT more appreciated back then because they were ready and willing to get as down-n-dirty just like the men just for our entertainment.  It wasn't just about T&A.  Trish Stratus and Lita were perfect examples of this.  Maybe it isn't the ladies fault.  Maybe the blame lies with the current state of the WWE.  But TBH, are there any ladies willing to do this to put on a show for us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwF5O7uOm18

Offline lazonalover

• Activity:
    0%
  • Hattie Boydle!!
« Reply #149 on: December 25, 2013, 08:41:20 am »
 :wow:

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Martial arts & Tall women & Armwrestlers  |  Sarah Bäckman

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View