Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582672 Posts in 74574 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 15, 2024, 10:08:50 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected  (Read 61753 times)

razorsedge

Re: Anya
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2007, 08:59:18 pm »
  Six weeks later, it was apparent to everyone that the nickname, "The Waif, didn't fit Joy any more, but she insisted on using it. Joy had weighed
a dieted down 130 lbs for the fbb contest. Since the contest, Joy had been doing exclusviely two activities: one, eating; two, lifting heavy weights.
She now weighed a robust 155 lbs. Her best lifts were as follows: bench=175 lbsX2; military press=115lbsX2; hamstring curls=60lbsX5; and
hammer curls=30X6. Vera recorded the following measurements in inches: pecs=37; thighs=15; calves=11; and arms=14.5. Vera told Anya
that Joy showed an unbridled enthusiasm for weight lifting. Anya said, " It is only a question of when her muscle size will exceed mine." Vera
said to Anya, " We need to discuss our plans for the gym."
  Vera continued, " I envision a club with a emphasis on fbb's. However, we will need more members to make it a profitable business, so I
suggest that we give certain people comp memberships." Such as who," queried Anya. " All fbb's, who win a weight class get a free one
year membership for the period following their contest win. Any fbb with a valid pro card gets comped as well." " I think that is a brilliant idea
but I would take it a step further. Priscilla Powermountains and Bonnie Beachballs are trained aerobic instructors, so we comp them as well.
Moreover, all comp members have to teach classes if they are qualified and particpate in some promotional events." Anya, I love your ideas,
said Vera. She continued, "although the gym will emphasize Fbb's, we will corner the market on male gym membership. Every guy in this town
either lusts for your big muscles or the strippers gigantic bosoms, they will all join once we get the word out".........................................

razorsedge

« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2007, 01:40:03 pm »
  Vera prepared a flier advertising that the gym was under new ownership and the flier contained price information as well as photos of Anya,
Maree, The Waif(Joy), Priscilla Powermountains and Bonnie Beachballs. The fbb's all were depicted posing in bikinis, while the strippers were
all shown with their shoulders thrown back and their hands behind their necks since they were wearing super tight shirts. The Flier described
Anya Musclenova as a champion fbb. Anya told Vera, "thats not true.' Vera replied, " doesn't matter its advertising."
  Four weeks later, the gym was crowded with new members which included the following: 3 fbb's; 2 double d-cup strippers and 30 weak look-
ing males. Not surprisingly, Anya's, Maree's, Joy's, Priscilla's and Bonnie's training businesses were doing exceptionally well. Anya shook her
head and said, "I never saw so many men taking aerobics until Priscilla and Bonnie started teaching." Vera said, "True, but all the guys eyes
follow you, Maree and Joy all over the gym. Nothing is sexier than big female muscles and big tits."
  The Waif(Joy) now had increase her weight to 180 lbs at 5'6. Her best lifts were as follow: bench=175X2; military press=120X3; leg curls=
50X4; squats=215X4; and hammer curls 35X4. Vera recorded the following measurements in inches: chest=38; thighs=15.5; arms=16.
Vera remarked to Anya, "this girl is going to be bigger than you sooner than you think."..................................................

razorsedge

« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2007, 01:56:26 pm »
  Maree had dumped Pete for a new guy named Reggie. Like her, he was African-American. Unlike her, he was not in the least bit musclebound. He
was 5'9 and weighed 165. Reggie was absolutely mezmerized by Maree's muscles. Maree was training him. During one exhausting session, he said,
"I don't want to get bigger than you." Maree laughed and said, "don't worry that won't be happening anytime soon." Reggie found it to be partic-
ularly alluring to watch Maree do preacher curls because her gigantic biceps inflated to a legendary 22 inches. After these training sessions, he
would beg her for sex and she usually would accomodate him when they got home.
  One day at the juice bar, all the girls were in attendance. After discussing certain celebrities and personal matters, Maree said, "Lets face it, we
all like to have sex with fbb's. My question to you is which fbb outside of this room would you most like to fuck." Anya immediately chimed in,
"Colette Guimond because she is a beautiful muscle laden, muscle maiden." Vera responded, "Cornelia Brandt because power is her business."
Maree replied, "Heather Foster because of her super amplified physique." The Waif stated, " Jana Link-Sippl because she is the complete power
package." Priscilla Powermountains said, "Gina Davis because I just want her to fuck me with her big muscles!" They all laughed. Finally, Bonnie
Beachball said, " Annie Rivieccio has the super human strength necessary to worship tits as big as mine.'

If you like this story, then please K me.

razorsedge

« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2007, 08:39:20 pm »
  The conversation continued. Anya said, " each fbb mentioned has big sexy muscles which tell you that she would be great in bed. But, I bet if you
think about it there are other power goddesses worthy of sharing a bed with you." "I'll go first," Priscilla said enthusiatically. I am old school, so
I want the old and massively musclebound Tatianna Butler to share her big muscles with me. I remember wearing out my WPW vcr tape of her
in the hot pink bikini. I also remember crying when I heard she was going fitness." " I, on the otherhand, would prefer to spend the night nestled
between two Scandanavian Power Goddesses, namely Marja Lehtonen and Helle Nielsen," said Maree. Bonnie stated, " I need a big strong
woman just to lift, let alone worship, my huge Himmalayas, so I would like to be smothered in Becca Swanson's muscle love." Anya said, " I
would want Debbie Bramwell to share her power with me. The Waif (Joy) simply stated, "Renne Toney." Vera said, " I want simply the best, Iris
Kyle."
  Bonnie Beachballs said, " we have about exhausted this subject"............"Not true said Maree"..."Anyway, I am going to suggest a slight change
in subject matter," Bonnie continued, " I know for a fact that each woman at this table loves huge tits!" " I have said it before, so I am going to
say it again, big tits are the most powerful force in the universe," Anya quipped, " but I would argue that big female muscles are right up there
as well." They all giggled. " Other than those present, which busty babe would you most want to have sex with," said Bonnie.
  The Waif, quickly. " Chelsea Charms. I could spend hours kissing and sucking on them.I would like to worship her magnificent moo moos."
Anya replied, " Maxi Mounds.I love the thought of my hands overflowing with her huge tits as I give them a big squeeze." Maree interjected,
" Miosotis. The only woman on the planet who can make Nadine Jensen look small." "Penelope Black Diamond. I love the combination of the
gargantuan size of her bulging bustline and the smallish frame trying to hold up those stupendously large bosoms," said Vera. Finally, Priscilla
selected Teddi Barrett.
  Priscilla told them," I would have liked to pick Chelsea Charms and Maxi Mounds as well. I love the way those two ultra feminine bosom
goddess wear and overflow out of the biggest bras on the planet. Despite the huge size of the tit harneses they wear, they still aren't big
enough to totally enclose their gigantic breasts!" Bonnie also confessed, " I also would have liked to select Colette Guimond to fondle my
magnificent mammaries. I could spend hours caressing just her biceps alone. The most amazing thing about Colette Guimond is that she appears
to have no limits regarding increasing the size of her muscles. She appears to get more musclebound by the second." Priscilla appeared very
arroused while saying this. Anya merely retorted, "Amen.".............................

razorsedge

« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2007, 01:46:23 pm »
  Anya and Vera were discussing business matters regarding the gym. "  We have already reached our membership target," said Vera. She con-
tinued, " the breakdown of our members is as follows: 55% men; 6 fbb's who have won contests; 23 fbb's who are competing but haven't won
contests; 7 strippers with huge tits; 40 % of our women members have implants; no male bb's of any sort." "What do you make of that?",
queried Anya. Vera replied, " the male members are much more interested in the eye candy than working out." Vera stated, " I want to increase
revenues by raffling off one personal training session with you, Maree and Joy. On the night of the raffle, we should also raffle off one free mem-
bership and all 3 of you should pose in your bikinis." Excellent idea," said Anya.
  " Who is that," exclaimed Anya. "That is the new stripper I comped." Mary Mammaries was her strip club name. She was wearing bike shorts
and a very tight stretchy T shirt. Vera said," she is every bit as big as Bonnie Beachballs." Her tits defiantly inflated her shirt with stupendously
large bosoms. Each tit seemed to weigh at least 20 lbs. Mary also billed herself as the African American Bosom Goddess after having the
gigantic string implants put into her. " who is worshipping her magnificent moo moos?", asked Anya. " Maree," replied Vera.........................

razorsedge

« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2007, 01:51:20 pm »
  Another 6 weeks went by and The Waif's(Joy) continued to experience exponential muscle growth. Joy's maximum lifts( in pounds) were as
follows: bench=190X3; military press=125X2; squats=225X4; and curls=40X6. Joy's weight had increased another 15lbs to 190. Her only com-
plaint was having to spend so much money buying bigger clothes. Her body measurements ( in inches) were as follows: pecs=39; thighs=17.5;
calves=12.5; and arms=15. Joy was exchanging e-mails with her bb boyfriend in Iraq named Ken. He seemed to miss her more and said he
was losing muscle size and weight because of the food and lack of training. ken was already a lightweight but now only weighed 145lbs.Ken
wrote," I hope you aren't getting too big." She replied, " I am not getting too big," even though she had every intention of dramatically in-
creasing her muscle size even more. Joy decided that if this relationship was going to survive, then Ken would have to accept her huge muscles.
  In the meantime, Vera was planning the promotion to take place in another 8 weeks, which involved Anya, Maree, Joy, Bonnie, Priscilla and
hopefully Mary. She told Anya, " I have something special planned for Joy." Anya retorted humerously, " you mean 'The Waif.'" " I guess you
can call her that." Vera whispered, "don't tell anyone including Joy, but I want to do the following"........................................................

If you like this story then please applaud.

razorsedge

« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2007, 01:36:05 pm »
  Finally, the day of the gym promotion had arrived. The Waif's(Joy) measurements, in inches were as follows: pecs=41; arms=16.5; thighs=21.5;
and calves=14.5. She weighed 195lbs. Anxiously, she asked Vera what the special plans were for her. Vera replied, "Be patient, you will find out
'in due time. Joy was puzzled by the life sized poster of her which was taken 9 months ago when she only weighed 115 lbs. Joy used to look so
emaciated.
  Anya had been training very hard. Her measurement, in inches, were as follows: chest 46; arms=23.5; thighs=26; calves=17. Anya weighed a
rock solid 235lbs. Anya's strength now bordered on the superhuman. A promotional brochure announcing tha Anya Musclenova was available for
appearances at corporate events or parties boasted of the follow lifts in pounds: bench=285X3; military=180X2; hammer curls=65X4; and
squats=455X5. She planned on wearing her favorite electric blue posing suit. Vera ran up to her and said,"Maree just called and she will be a
little late." ...................................................

If you like this story then please applaud me.

razorsedge

« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2007, 01:38:29 pm »
 Priscilla Powermountains and Bonnie Beachballs were proudly wearing thongs along with Tshirts announcing the gym's name and further
indicating that this grand opening event was being sponsored by the Girl Power apparel company and the strip club they worked at. Vera
was working the front door. Priscilla, Bonnie and Joy were taking potential clients on gym tours. Bonnie and Priscilla's breasts looked like they
were going to burst out of their shirts as a result of a combination of a tight clingy fabric and supersize bustlines. Joy was wearing bike shorts
that accentuated her round yet powerful booty. Moreover, her super tight Girl Power shirt desperately clung to her torso which was fully inflated
with musclebound power. Every person who took a tour spent his/her time gawking at either the strippers gargantuan bosoms or Joy's massive
muscles. There was a line a half a block long out the door and Vera had her hands full signing up new members.
  When Maree arrived with Mary Mamarries, the place almost fell silent. Maree was wearing a white colored thong, which contrasted perfectly with
her beautiful moca colored skin. Upon arriving, Mary took off the long coat she was wearing to reveal that she was wearing a white colored string
bikini. Her breasts appeared to be exploding out of exploding out of the tiny top which appeared to be too small to carry it's burden. Mary's tits
were so big that she would make Toccarra look like a boy. Additionally, she possessed a perfectly round and big butt. Mary's hips appeared to
measure a fully packed 39 inches. Every pair of eyes followed. Not to be upstaged, Maree...................................................................

razorsedge

« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2007, 01:37:30 pm »
  Maree weighed in at 220 lbs of female concrete. Her beautifu skin appeared to be fighting a losing battle in it's attempt to
maintain coverage over her massively developed muscles. Maree immediately leaped up to the stage after Vera made a short
announcement pertaining to tonight's festivities. As she got on stage, her music began to play and she began to pose.
  Maree was both energetic and buoyant during her posing routine. She did a front lat spread while spreading her legs to
shoulder width apart and inflating her thighs with musclebound power. The crowd gasped in awe as her torso morphed into
a supersized V shape while her thighs displayed sinewy crevices that complimented their stupendous size. She smiled, know-
ing that Reggie and every other man in the audience had a raging hardon. For the grand finale, Maree did a front double biceps
pose which caused the crowd to thunder with applause and cheers as her beautiful biceps swelled to 22 inches. Maree noted
that everyone seemed to be taking pics of her with their cell phones except for the one photog from the local paper. Maree
bounded off stage and gave Mary a big kiss. She loved feeling Mary's huge Himmalayas squished against her power packed
pecs. Maree then proceeded to locate Reggie in the crowd. He was grinning ear to ear and proceed to hug and kiss her, which
verified that she was right in predicting that he would have a boner. "Next up, is that beautiful Eastern Europen Power
Goddess, Anya Musclenova," announced Vera. The crowd response was deafening as Anya strutted on stage..........................

If yoy like this story then please applaud.

razorsedge

« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2007, 10:23:01 pm »
   Anya had chosen to once again wear her favorite electric blue thong bikini. Her body can only be described as a amalgamation of might. At 5'3,
her super amplified physique appeared to be overloaded with power especially when you considered that she weighed 235 lbs. Although her tits
had long since disappeared, they had been replaced by pecs which resembled titanium tectonic plates. Anya almost immediately went into a rear
double biceps pose with feet spread shoulder width apart. Her back muscles appeared to be in a serious competition for limited space. Her butt
looked big, strong and round. Her hamstrings and calves stood out in bold relief. As she began to make a half turn, Anya quickly went into a left
side chest pose that resulted in wild cheering from the crowd. Her pecs swelled to the size of football and were projecting ridiculous amounts
of power.
  After a short time, she turned in the opposite direction, the crowd reaction was every bit as positive as the prior one. Anya noticed that Priscilla
Powermountains was cheering very enthusiastically. Anya thought that Priscilla double XL cup tits seemed to have grown to size of huge honey-
dews. Anya wanted to suck on those honeydews. Also, Anya noticed Bob in the audience clapping and whistling for her. Without seeing all of him,
she knew he had a boner. Anya chuckled thinking that she had to choose between tits or cock In her mind, she couldn't make a wrong decision.
Anya proceeded to do several more poses to wild ovations and after several minutes, left the stage.
  Vera announced, " our next athelete shows the results a determined woman can achieve. She used to be know as 'The Waif' but now she is
known simply as Joy." As Vera was saying this, she pushed forward the carboard cut out of Joy before she trained at the gym and while she
did this Joy leaped up on the stage........................................................

If you like this story then please K me.

razorsedge

« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2007, 04:16:57 pm »
  Joy was wearing a fire engine red thong that accentuated her super caboose. She also was wearing a clingy hot pink colored T shirt which was
at least 3 sizes too small to accomodate her mega-muscles. Across her chest, emblazoned in large capital black and block letters were the words,
"The Waif." Joy first did a front double bicep pose which caused tears in the sleeves since her arms measured a full 16.5 inches when fully flexed.
Joy then proceeded to do a front lat pose which caused tears to develope along the sides of the shirt. Finally, Vera announce," with all the
help and equipment Joy used at the gym, she certainly isn't a waif anymore." Upon hearing this cue, Joy did a most muscular pose that caused
the shirt to explode into tiny pieces of fabric. The crowd erupted in cheers and applause. Joy was grinning ear to ear...................................

razorsedge

« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2007, 01:36:31 pm »
  After ripping her shirt to pieces, it seemed the men in the audience were disappointed that she had a fire engine red bikini top underneath. After
doing a few more poses, Joy left the stage. Mary Mamarries ran up to her and planted a big wet kiss on Joy's lips. Joy loved the feeling of having
huge tits crushed against her chest. Mary whispered to Joy, " I want to worship you in all your musclebound glory." Joy was flattered but concern-
how that would effect her friendship with Maree. Mary replied, " all of us girls have an agreement, We share women, not men." Mary continued,
" I have a boyfriend who I have a exclusive hetrosexual relationship with, but he is aware that I still have sex with girls." "OK, said Joy, " but I
want to know is, are his muscles as big as mine." As she was saying this, she hoisted her arms into the air and inflated them with musclebound
power, which caused them to expand to a full 20 inches. Mary countered, " he wishes he were as big as you. Thats why I have sex with fbb's,
so I can get my muscle fix." They both laughed and walked out of the gym arm in arm.
  Anya continued giving autographs and posing for numerous pics with her fans. After about one hour since the end of the show, she joined Vera
in the office. Vera said excitedly, " we signed up a minimu of 50 to year long memberships and another 85 to partial year memberships." "Wow,"
Anya exclaimed. "thats not all," Vera continued, " we sold 150 photos of you and another 200 Girl Power shirts bearing your likeness, so the
clothing company is going to owe us a commission check. Additionally, you, Maree and Joy are booked for personal training sessions for the next
6 months and Bonnie and Priscilla's extra pay aerobics classes are sold out for the same time period." " Incredible Vera," replied Anya, " you have
worked so hard to make the gym profitable and your plan is working. What do you say, you and I get imtimate tonight to celebrate, I will tell
everyone else they will have to make it another time." Vera responded enthusiastically, " I would love to but we must make a short stop at the
bar because I promised Bill, Maree, Priscilla and Bonnie that I would meet them there." "OK, Anya said disappointedly....................................

razorsedge

« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2007, 01:52:38 pm »
  Anya and Vera arrived at the bar to see that Bill, Maree, Bonnie Beachballs and Priscilla Powermountains already celebrating. Vera went up to
her husband Bill and whispered something in his ear. Shortly thereafter, he excused him self and left. Anya and Vera were wearing oversized
windbreakers in order to not draw attention to their huge muscles. Vera weighed a rock solid 205 at 5'5. Considedring that both were wearing
bike shorts and tank top, it was probably a good idea to keep covered up out in public.
  On the other hand, Priscilla and Bonnie were not so restrained. They were wearing bike shorts and their super tight clingy Girl Power shirts
which did little to hide their gigantic breasts. These girls had already consumed a few drinks, so they had become quite animated and were
dancing to the music playing on the jukebox. Various drunken men hit on them but they paid them no attention. After about an hour went by,
Bonnie went over to the jukebox when a guy came up to her and said, "I love your big tits!" Bonnie responded, "get away from me." The guy
who was in his 30's and was 5'10 and a chunky 215, spun her around by her arm and then squeezed her huge tits, which caused her to slap
him.
  Anya quickly jumped up and shouted,"leave my friend alone." Fuck you , you fat bitch," the drunk said and he began to go after Bonnie again.
Anya grabbed him by his shoulders and threw him to the floor. Two other men about the same size approached and one said," you can't treat
our friend that way." Vera, who had leaped to Anya's side, said,"oh, yes we can." Simultaneously, they both discard their coats and flexed their
musclebound arms. " In case you haven't already guessed, we are muscle chicks, said Anya, and do you really want to test our power." The men
gazed in awe at the two women, whose combined weight exceeded 445lbs and whose arms measured 23.5 and 21 inches respectively. They
decided to leave and the bouncer escorted them out of the bar.......................................................

razorsedge

« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2007, 01:47:00 pm »
  Meanwhile, Mary Mamarries and Joy, aks The Waif, repaired back to Mary's condo. After a couple of drinks, the girls began kissing. Joy gave both
of Mary's tits a big squeeze and both of them shuddered in pleasure. Even encased in a bra, you could still feel how huge Mary's tits are. "I know
what you are thinking," said Mary. "You do," said Joy. "Yes I do," she continued. " My tits are a new cup size called XXL because they weigh 12
pounds a piece and our 11 inches in girth." Mary struggled to take off her clingy shirt. Mary looked sexy as hell in her huge white lycra bosom
harness that was fighting a losing battle to encapsulate her mighty leviathans. Her beautiful ebony skin contrasted perfectly with the stark white
colored bra.
  Joy almost tore her bra off in a blatant display of lust. Her mouth went to Mary's huge right 12 pounder, which had aerole about 4 inches in
diameter. Joy began to suck vigorously on that tit while fingering Mary's pusssy. All the while Mary was giving Joy a overall muscle massage,
pay ing special attention to her 17.5 inch biceps. After a few more minutes, Mary was shrieking in orgasm. As she continued to carress Joy's
huge muscles, the sexual tension was building in Joy. Finally, Joy said," I am the chick with the big muscles, so I call the shots." Mary meekly
yet enthusiastically nodded her head in affirmation. Joy continued, " I want you to lick my pussy until I come." Mary replied, " I would love to."
Joy immediately straddled Mary's face and gently moved up and down, side to side, until she came..........................................................

razorsedge

« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2007, 01:46:00 pm »
  Vera and Anya left the bar soon after the altercation and went to Anya's condo. They both had consumed quite a few drinks, so they got right
down to business. At 230 lbs., Anya outweighed Vera by 40 lbs, yet it was Vera who initially picked Anya of the ground by holding on to her big
and round booty. Vera stuck her tongue down her throat, while Anya joyfully caressed Vera's softball sized and shaped delts. Vera deposited
Anya on a nearby couch and started to climb on top, when Anya stopped her. " I am the chick with the biggest muscles, so I call the shots," Anya
proudly declared. Vera replied, "We will see about that." Vera tried to pin Anya to the couch but Anya's size and strength were too much for her
and she submitted to her. Both women took off their tops and began to lustily caress eachothers super amplified torsos. After several minutes,
Anya suggested,"lets go to the bedroom."
  After reaching the bedroom, they each removed their pants and panties while standing up. Anya then effortlessly picked up 190 lb Vera and
threw her down on the Bed. Both women were soaking wet by now. They commenced kissing and re-caressing eachothers gigantic muscle.
Both seemed especially entranced by eachother quads and biceps. After several more minutes. they commenced to 69 eachother and orgasmed
soon thereafter.
  While still lying in bed, Anya asked Vera how her husband Bill is doing. Vera replied, " he is doing great. He is not the least bit jealous of me
having sex with other women since I don't have sex with other men." Anya said, " I get it. Since you are the chick with the biggest muscles, you
call the shots." They both laughed..........................................................................

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View