Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582671 Posts in 74574 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 15, 2024, 10:01:34 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected  (Read 61752 times)

razorsedge

Re: Anya
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2007, 01:54:16 pm »
   During the following three weeks, the women were training harder than ever. Anya especially seemed to be highly motivated. She was throw-
ing around heavy weights like they were toys. Anya trained for one reason and one reason alone.SIZE! She was more focused than ever in
becoming a female version of Hercules. In addition to the heavy weight training, Anya was eating a lot of food so she could continue to bulk up
and hulk up. Besides personally loving having gargantuan muscles, her lover Bob went insane over her big muscles. Anya doubted that most fbb's
had such appreciative men in their lives.
  On this day Anya had just completed her workout which involved the following poundages: Squat=390X4; military press=170X2; Bench=355X1;
and hammercurls=65X5. Vera now was required by the Girl Power Co. to record Anya's measurements and weight for the clothing company since
Anya was it's official spokeswoman. She had to do the same for Maree, Joy, Priscilla, Bonnie and Mary because they were signed to promotional
contracts as well. Anya now weighed 223 lbs of female concrete.
  Anya told Vera, "I need to talk to you." Vera bent forward to listen. Anya continued, " I knew when I started BB'ing that I would acquire big
muscles and a delightful side benefit would be the possession of super human strength, but I never anticipated that in pursuing this sport
that I would become a sexual superstar as well." She continued, " because of my big muscles, it seems most people find me sexy. I know I have
a pretty face because people tell that I facially resemble sharon bruneau." Vera stated, " I don't know how much more you can do from a train-
ing standpoint because"......... Anya interrupted, " I can't do much more training, what I want are huge tits!" Vera said, "your contract only talks
about you having big muscle." Anya continued, "The co. will love me even more with big tits because i will appeal to a different demographic."
Vera asked,"I am almost afraid to ask, how big do you want to go?" Anya immediately stated, "I want to make Chelsea Charms look like a boy."
They both laughed.................................................

If you like this story then please K me.

razorsedge

« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2007, 01:48:10 pm »
  While Anya planned her trip to Mexico to see famous plastic surgeon, Dr. Rios, Maree and Joy continued their pursuit of massive muscle size in
combination with super human strength. Maree had increased her weight to 218 lbs. of chiselled  female concrete. Vera recorded the following
measurements in inches: calves 14.5; thighs 28.5; chest 42; and arms 22.5. Her best lifts, in pounds, were as follows: squat=335X3; military
press=150X2; leg curls=145X4; hammercurls=55X5; and chest=310X3. Maree looked like a beautiful ebony skinned power goddess. Her thighs
especially looked liked throbbing cords of ultra-feminine power. At 5'5, Maree's body bulged with an obscene amount of musclebound beauty.
   It seemed half her day was spent training and the other half was spent fending off potential suitors. Maree's booty can only be described as
both big and perfectly round. She loved to wear skin tight jeans to flaunt it's size and power. Maree was pursued by all different types of people.
One time while out at a night club, Maree was dressed in a long sleeved shirt and tight jeans, when she felt someone give her butt a big squeeze.
She quickly turned around to punch the offenders lights out,when she realized that the person was a 5'0, 100 lbs woman, who said, " I am
sorry but they are so big and round that I just couldn't resist." Maree realized that she would kill her if she hit her. so she just told the woman
not to do it again..............................................................

razorsedge

« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2007, 01:15:19 pm »
  Joy( formerly known as "The Waif") had increased her weight from 195 lbs to 213 lbs. Vera recorded the following measurements in inches: pecs
42; thighs=22; calves=15; and arms 18.5. Her best lifts, in pounds. are as follows: bench 295X2; military press=160X4; squats=355X5; and ham-
mer curls=55X3. Joy was constantly being hit by both sexes due to her facial beauty in combination with a super amplified physique. Joy had only
had sex with girls since her boyfriend Ken had been sent back to Iraq. They stayed in contact via e-mail. When Ken left for Iraq, Joy had only
started her size program, so she weighed just 130 lbs. She purposely avoided sending him pics of herself.
  Joy asked Vera," what should I do about Ken? He is due home in 4 weeks." Vera replied, " that question is best answered by asking you what
are your priorities? Are you willing to give up your big muscles to please him?" Joy answered defiantly, No!" Vera stated, " then you should show
up to meet him when he returns, wearing an outfit that shows off your gargantuan  muscles. Then you will no right away if he can accept you
as you are. If not, then at least you know right away and won't waste any more time with him." Joy said enthusiastically, " I couldn't agree with
you more."...................................................................................

If you like this story, then please K me.

razorsedge

« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2007, 01:52:19 pm »
 A couple of weeks before leaving on their trip to Mexico so Anya could get string implants, Vera noticed that Anya had gotten significantly bigger.
Vera went up to Anya and said, " you are getting huge, I want to measure you right now." Anya replied, "OK." Anya first got on the doctors scale
and weighed in at 250 lbs at 5'3. Vera gasped, " you never weighed this much before, what gives?" Anya retorted, "as you are aware, we are
going to Mexico next week and I won't be able to wrokout for at least one month post surgery, so I wanted to put on as much size as possible."
Anya continued, "admittedly I have been eating like a pig the past six weeks, but I also have been lifting very heavy weight."
  Vera said, " you obviously look thicker, but how heavy are your lifts?" Anya described doing the following lifts in pounds: squat=415X4; ham-
string curls=145X3; bench=335X2; and hammer curls=75X3. Vera continued, "lets measure you." Vera recorded the following measurements in inches: calves=15; thighs=29; chest=56; and arms=24.5.
  Anya offered, " Vera , you should see Bob's reaction. I told him this was just routine offseason training and he replied he would like to see me
in offseason big shape year round." They both giggled. Anya continued, "Bob keeps asking me to eat more and lift more. I think he wants me
to reach 300 lbs of female concrete, which is a lot of weight for a 5'3  girl." Vera interrupted, "if any woman could pull it off, it would be you. BTW,
have you told Bob that you are taking the trip to have implants put in." "No," replied Anya, "that is going to be a surprise."................................

razorsedge

« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2007, 01:48:56 pm »
  Maree seemed to be caught up in the putting on size phenomena. Maree increased her weight to 225 lbs. Before leaving for Mexico, Vera re-
corded the following measurements in inches: calves=15.5; thighs=29; chest=43; arms=22.5. Vera also noted the following lifts in pounds:
squat=335X4; military press=155X2; leg curls=145X5; bench=315X1; and hammer curls=60x2. Maree was wearing the obligatory bike shorts
with a clingy white colored Girl Power tank top. Her muscles appeared to balloon with an obscene amount of power. Indeed, she seemed to
project more power than a aircraft carrier in the Persian Gulf. Joy commented, " Maree, you look asw chiselled as Iris Kyle." Maree replied,
"Thank you, but I am not there yet."
  Meanwhile, a few days later Anya and Maree landed in Acapulco. They checked in at the luxury resort where they would be staying the next 2
weeks. Since surgery was scheduled tomorrow, Anya asked Vera to accompany her to Dr. Rios office. In order to avoid attracting attention to
themselves, they both wore baggy shorts and oversized Hawaiian shirts. After a short wait, they were ushered into Dr. Rios examination room.
They quickly discussed payment options and surgical procedures. Dr. Rios said, "How big do you want to go?" Anya replied, " I want string im-
plants and want to be bigger than her." Anya slid a pic of Chelsea Charms to Dr. Rios. He commented, "One of my favorite patients. You must
be aware that implants that size are quite heavy and require a lot of back strength." Anya retorted, " I easily have enough power to carry them."
In seemingly one quick move, Anya turned her swivel chair so her back faced the doctor, took off her shirt and did a rear lat pose. Dr. Rios gasped
in response to her mountainous female muscles. "Ok, you definetly can handle the weight, so lets discuss the procedure and some of the risks."
After discussing these matters for another 20 minutes and having her sign forsm written in English and Spanish, he told her to be there tomorrow
for surgery................................................................................

razorsedge

« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2007, 07:25:46 pm »
  Surgery went smoothly. As Anya was wheeled into the recovery room. she waslying on her back and two gigantic lumps jutted out from
the covers. Anya looked quite beaten up after the surgery but Dr. Rios insisted that was normal. After 8 hours, Anya was discharged to Vera's
care and taken to the resort. Vera attended to Anya's needs. After the second day, Vera went down to the pool wearing a royal purple bikini
with a thong bottom. Her 44 DD implants stretched the top to its limits, while her 215 lbs musclebound physique threatened to bust out of
the bikini. Vera could tell that every pair of eyes on the pool deck were glued to her. Well, she thought, I might as well give them a show. Vera
proceeded to do several stretches which included bending her back rear wards while doing a double biceps pose. She heard several gasps when
she did this pose. She considered doing a stretch where she placed her hands behind her head and bent her back, while thrusting her tits
forward, but decided not to do it bacause she didn't think her top would hold. When Vera started to place a towel on a lounge chari, she noticed
several men and a couple of women moving into her area.
  Luis was the first to introduce himself by saying"Hola." Vera replied, "Hi" and Luis started speaking English, "are you a fbb?" Vera replied, "Yes,
I am." She then proceeded to explain why she was in Acapulco. She started talking to this small crowd that had gathered around her. Luis
couldn't take his eyes off her. He was at least 15 years younger than her and had a raging hardon of at least 5 inches in size. They all discussed
fitness issues and Vera lent her expertise. After chatting with this group for 4 hours, Vera said she needed to go see friend. Luis suddenly chimed
in that his cousin was one of the best Fbb's in Mexico and the others nodded their heads. Luis asked if Vera would talk to her and she said yes.
As she was walking back to her room, Vera felt so sexy that as a 51 year old woman that she was able to turn on much younger men.
  Upon arriving in the room, Anya said she felt much better. In the next two days, Anya improved even further. Vera told her about Luis' cousin
and Anya said they should both meet with her tomorrow after Anya's followup with Dr. Rios. Vera called Luis and arranged the meeting.................

If you like this story then please applaud.

razorsedge

« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2007, 10:17:47 pm »
  The time came for the followup visit with Dr. Rios. He examined Anya and said every thing was going well but advised that she stay out of the
sun for the next couple of days. Vera called Luis and pushed back their meeting with his cousin for two days. Anya told Vera, "I can't wait to
show them to you." Vera replied, "I can't wait to see them."
  Meanwhile, back in the US, Joy was eating and lifting like a woman possessed. In a very short time, her weight had increased to 225 lbs. Mary
Mammaries recorded the following measurements in inches: pec=43; thighs=22.5; calves=15.5; and arms=19. Her best lifts, in pounds, were
as follows: bench=305X2; military=165X3; squat=370X2; and hammer curls=60X3. Joy had told Mary that Ken was returning from Iraq soon
so she wanted to bulk up and hulk up.
  Mary asked, "does Ken like the ultra-feminine super muscular look like I do?" Joy replied, "I don't know but if he is going to be with me he
better like it!" "If he doen't, I will just dump him since plenty of men and super bosomed women like my garganturan muscles," she said.
They both laughed. Joy was wearing camo colored bike shorts and tank top. "This is what I will wear to meet him." Joy said. " He is due
home in two days.".....................................................................

If you like this story, then pleas applaud.

razorsedge

« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2007, 02:51:15 pm »
  Finally, Anya walked up to Vera and dropped her robe which she had been using to conceal her huge tits. Vera gasped as she viewed Anya's
spectacular body. She was mezmerized by the combination of huge tits and huge muscles. Anya's tits seemed to be oddly festooned to the
rest of her body since she was so lean and muscular everywhere else. Anya had weighed 225 lbs when they left the US but she had dropped
at least 10 lbs and had not lifted a weight in Mexico, so other than her tits, everything else was getting smaller. Anya's magnificent moo moos
were the size, shape and circumference of two perfectly rounded basketballs with areole of 4 inches in diameter and nipples that were about
1/3 of an inch when erects.
  Anya said, "Vera, I wanted you to be the first to test drive these tits." "Gladly," replied Vera. Vera gently pushed Anya on to the couch. Vera
mounted her and immediately began to suck on her huge right tit while carressing her left tit and fingering her with her free hand. Anya was
fingering Vera while carressing a 18 inch bicep with her free hand. After the exchange of much saliva and moaning, both women orgasmed.
Shortly thereafter, Vera called Luis and postponed meeting his cousin for another day.
  Meanwhile, Ken e-mailed Joy and told her that his return had been delayed by another month. He expressed his desire to see her. He also
told her that he met a couple of Fbb's and found himself "strangely attracted to their muscles" and asked if she was still working out and
whether she would send him pics. Joy replied that she was hitting the iron hard and he would have to come home to see for himself as to how
much she had been working out. Joy thought, if he is turned on now by muscle chicks, wait till he gets a load o f the power I am wearing............

razorsedge

« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2007, 02:34:21 pm »
It was the girls last day in Mexico. Vera called Luis and told him to bring his sister to their hotel room. Anya answered the door and the only
question was who was more impressed by who. Luis' cousin's name was Ana. She showed up wearing a very clingy turquoise colored t shirt
which was at least 2 sizes to small to accomodate her muscle packed torso. Ana also was wearing tight white hot pants that were obviously
designed to show off her big round bottom. Anya estimated that she was 25, 5'7 and a rock hard 170 lbs.
  Ana was every bit as impressed with Anya. She couldn't believe the gigantic size of Anya's tits and muscles. The woman quickly forgot about
Luis and began talking business. Vera told Ana that she should come to the U.S to train and that she could provide her with a job and a place
to stay for 6 months. After discussing the particulars of the job and salary, Vera announced," Before we finalize this deal, Anya and I need to
get to know Ana better on a more personal level, so Luis, you are going to have to leave." Luis nodded and stepped out side the patio door,
which was on the first floor. Vera then moved the curtain to cover the window.Unbeknownst to her, the curtain came up one inch short of
covering the sliding glass door. Also, Luis decided to watch the proceedings as a Peeping Tom. The patio was surrounded by large trees and
plants so no one could see him from the outside.
  Vera said, "Lets get down to business. Anya, you and I both know that Ana  desperately needs to see your magnificent moo moos, so show
them to us!" Anya readily complied and released her tits from the confines of her gargantuan bosom harness. Ana gasped as the basketball
sized breasts bounced out of their bra. Anya said, "Ladies, its time for both of you to suck on my huge tits,"which they did.
  Meanwhile, Luis, who always found fbb's to be hot was stroking his 5.5 inch cock as her peered through the window..........................................

If you like this story then please k me.

razorsedge

« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2007, 04:06:12 pm »
Anya lied down on the couch and took off her bra which released her huge Himmalayas. Ana and Vera leaped on top of her and each began suck-
ing on a huge tit. Vera sucked on her left tit while fingering Anya with her free hand. Ana sucked on her right tit and used one hand to hold the
humongous mammary in place while the other lustily stroked Anya's 22 inch right bicep. The women frequently switched positions with a different
woman having her pussy worked on. It became Anya's turn a second time and she screeched loudly as she reached a thunderous orgasm as
Ana was eating her pussy while Vera carressed her gigantic jugs. At about the same time, Luis disgorged his manhood. As he prepared to leave,
he noticed the fbb's had begun working on his cousin.

After arriving home, Vera and Anya agreed that she would cover up in the gym until Vera could set up a marketing contest to promote the gym.
Anya only wore triple XXX sized shirts and made a point of only workingout during off hours and tried to limit her walking through the gym. Even
with these precautions taken, you couldn't help notice the two large lumps on her chest. Since she told everyone she was having the surgery,
she didn't have to answer questions about her tits.

Another 4 weeks went by and Ken was due to arrive home. Due to the almost non stop recon missions he performed, his weight had dropped
to 145 lbs. He knew that Joy was bigger than the 130 lbs she weighed when he left, but he just didn't know how much bigger. As he went
down the exit stairs from the military transport plane, he saw a woman in the distance who barely resembled Joy but this woman looked to be
rather thicker than he remember Joy to be. As he approached the waiting area he lost sight of the woman because some taller men took positions
in the front. As he entered the cordoned off waiting area, he gasped when he finally saw Joy.
  Joy was still 5'6 but seemed to have put on 100 lbs of muscle since he last saw her. she was wearing a tight, clingy camo T-shirt and tight
clingy camo shorts. The shirt did little to disguise her broad muscle packed pecs or her gargantuan arms. She eagerly ran to him, picked him up
off the ground and began to aggressively kiss him. After a few minutes, they parted and everyone else their applauded them. Mildly embarassed,
they quickly walked out of the area.
  "Well," said Ken, " somebody has been doing some major weight lifting." Joy replied, " I hope you like it. I am now 235 lbs of female concrete,
my biceps are 22 inches and I can bench 315 X5. I just love being massively musclebound and want to get even bigger." " How ironic, you are
getting bigger, while I am getting smaller. However, I absolutely love the female power look!," said Ken. Joy had noted that Ken had a hardon
while they kiss. " Hey, soldier boy, how about we go back to my place and relax," said Joy. Ken quickly retorted," only if you promise to fuck me
with all your musclebound power." "Yes, sir," Joy replied excitedly..................................................................

If you like this story, then please applaud.

razorsedge

« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2008, 10:23:01 pm »
   After arriving at Joy's place, Ken quickly downed a beer. He began pawing Joy hyper muscular torso. They resumed aggressive kissing and  Ken's
cock was so hard you could cut diamonds with it. Joy, gently yet firmly grasped his cock in her right hand at it's base, so Ken wouldn't blow his
load too quickly. Joy said, " I want to show you something special. A personal homecoming gift from me to you. "
  Joy pushed Ken away and got up form the couch. " I want you to hold your cock at it's base while I do this so you don't come too soon because
I want to ride your pogo stick after I am done," said Joy. OK, Ken replied. Joy got up and hit bodybuilding pose after bodybuilding pose: rear
double bicep; right sided tri; left sided chest; lat pose and the crab. Joy saved the best for last because she purposefully wore an old camo
colored shirt that was very frayed around the short sleeves.
  After hitting all those poses, she said, "and now for the Grande Finale." Joy hoisted her arms into the air and inflated them and her thunder
thighs with musclebound power. Almost immediately a  deafening riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipp was heard and the t-shirt yielded to her 22 inch mountains
of female might. Unfortunately, Ken lost control of his cock and spewed his manhood inside his jeans, which left a large circular wet spot in
his crotch area.
  Ken was very contrite. "I am sorry honey," he said. Joy was disappointed to some extent but loved the fact that he was so turned on by her
power. "I still expect you to do your duty soldier." "What do you mean?" he replied. " I will show you," Joy said emphatically. She picked Ken off
the ground and placed him lying face up on the couch with his head on top of a small pillow. She quickly removed her short and surprisingly was
going commando. Joy easily pinned down Ken's arms and straddled his face with her pussy and began to slowly gyrate back and forth as Ken
said, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM........................................

If you like this, then please K me.

razorsedge

« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2008, 02:10:09 pm »
  After 12 weeks of covertly working out, Anya was ready to show off her new super bosomed physique. However, she also wanted to make
sure that she was carrying a ton of muscle as well. The club had to buy some new cambered type heavy bars so she could do benches while
accomodating her magnificent moo moos. She had also developed a new pose. Anya would start out using a double bi pose and slowly begin
to lean laterally to one side or the other until her one elbow almost touched the hip. Upon reaching this position, Anya would very slowly
start flexing the muscles in the higher held forearm. She would then slowly flex down to the bicep, delt, shoulders etc. After showing it to
Vera for the first time, Vera proclaimed,"OMG, thats an avalanche of muscle." Anya had beefed up her physique to 235 lbs and decided to wear
a hot pink thong bikini with zebra stripes. Her outsized breasts wreaked havoc with the bikini top which supposedly accomodated FF cup. The
bikini top looked too small for her breast. Visually, it was like putting a volleyball into a tea cup. Regardless, Anya was ready to pose.

Vera had arranged the program for that evening. She had poster of Mary Mammaries, Maree, Bonnie Beachballs and Joy plastered all over town
and the internet. Prizes of workout gear and partial club memberships were being given out to those who attended. BTW, Maree and Joy had
been engaging in their own arms race. Both now were slightly more musclebound than Anya and seemingly getting bigger by the day...........

If you like this story than please applaud.

razorsedge

« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2008, 02:38:47 pm »
  Maree was now 235 lbs of female concrete. Her beautfiul ebony skin ballooned with musclebound power. Vera recorded the following measure-
ments in inches: pecs=44; thighs=29.5; calves=15.5; and arms =23. Her best lifts, in lbs., were as follows: bench=325X3; squat=355X2;
military=160X2; leg curls=150X3; and hammer curls=60X4. Maree had developed the attitude that her body merely served the function as
a platform to display gargantuan muscles. Maree was going to wear a creamed colored thong bibkin which would emphaszie her big booty,
which resembled to ultra-femine ebony hemispheres.
  Joy, on the other hand seemed to be enjoying having her own personal GI Joe.  However, she wasn't slacking off on her training because Ken
constantly reminded her that he loved her big muscles. Her measurements were as follows: pecs=43.5; thighs=28; calves=15; arms=21. Her
best lifts were as follows: bench=320X2; squat=375X1; military=165X4; leg curls135X3; hammer curls=60X5. She would wear a dark green
thong bikini to the program. Her fantastic body appeared to be swelling with power. Joy craved the recognition associated with massive muscular
development.......................................

If you like this story then pleas applaud.

razorsedge

« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2008, 02:42:40 pm »
  A small stage had been setup in the gym with a spotlight erected in the back of the room. Vera took the stage and the mic. "I want to
thank you all for coming to our program," she said.  "We hope to show you what you can accomplish at this gym." Vera surveyed the crowd.
In her estimate over half the crowd were current member but there was also many un-recognized faces. She estimated the crowd to be about
100. Fortunately, the media had showed up as well.
  "Our first gym member to make her presentation is none other than A-N-Y-A M-U-S-L-E-N-O-V-A," bellowed Vera. The crowd erupted in cheers
and applause. Anya bounded out on stage wearing a white terri cloth robe. As she dropped her robe to the floor, the crowd gasped at her
combination of extreme muscularity and gigantic tits. Her fire engine red thong bikini top was stretched to the limit by her huge Himmalayas!
Before starting her posing routine, Anya made a mental note to move a bit slower than in the past so her breasts didn't pop out of their top.
She then proceed to give an energetic performance to Prince's, "Raspberry Beret." The crowd reacted very positively to her muscle avalanche
pose. After finishing, She bounded off the stage.
  Vera told her, "You will sell at least 25 memberships. I noticed that all the men in the audience moved closer to the stage when you dropped
your robe." " So did many of the women," Anya quipped. Mary Mammaries and Bonnie Beachballs were next up on the program. Vera chuckled,
" I hope these men aren't lactose intolerant." They both laughed.....................................

If you like this story then please applaud.

razorsedge

« Reply #89 on: February 11, 2008, 09:05:04 pm »
The two ultra-uddered aerobics instructors bounded on to the stage. Some disco type music blared over the speakers as Mary Mamarries and
and Bonnie Beachballs did aerobic dance moves which tended to cause their gelitaneous bosoms to joyfully bounce all over the place. Anya
wondered how much their aerobics routine in the gym really differed from the stripping routines they did at the gentlemens' club. Vera was
only concerned with amount of merchandise and memberships they could sell. Delightfully, she noticed there was a line outiside the door.
  Vera said, " the girls said they had something special planned for the evening." Both women were wearing thongs along with super tight
"Girl Power" cutoff  T shirts and heavy duty bras underneath. The shirts were an off white color and appeared to glow in the black light
type lighting as the music blared on and the girls continued their routines.
  Suddenly, the music stopped. Both women put their hand behind their heads, which caused four of the bigest tits in America to swell even
larger, when suddenly a riiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppp was heard as both T shirts dissolved into a cotton explosion and both women were still barely
wearing their huge bras. Both said, " when we say Girl Power, we mean Girl Power."  The audience erupted into shouts and applause. The
audience carried on loudly for the next 5 minutes. Never had two huge bras been so thoroughly by gargantuan breasts.
  The girls ran off stage. Both Vera and Anya told them they did great. Mary said excitedly, " we considered doing it and having our bras
come off as well but decided not to because this is a health and not a strip club." Anya replied, "Good decisionmaking, you walked right up
to the edge without going over it." Vera said, "This could be a record seting night for sales of memberships and merchandise and we have
not seen Joy and Maree yet.".........................................................

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View