Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582848 Posts in 74614 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 07:42:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: +Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected  (Read 61755 times)

razorsedge

Re: Anya
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2007, 01:47:24 pm »
  The waif kept lifting with a great deal of intensity. She told Vera that she used to be chunky until about one year before the commercial shoot.
The waif(Joy) then decided to lose weight and did so but became almost anorexic in the process. Vera's diet awakened old and more pleasant
eating habits. The difference being that she was eating better quality food along with a larger volume of the same. Also, she acquired a boyfriend.
Joy began dating a lightweight Male BB named Ken. Vera, Anya and Maree all warned her about dating BB's but she wouldn't listen.
  Ken was about her age and was 5'7 and 175 lbs. He looked scrawny compared to Vera, Anya and Maree. He was naturally small and slender,
so he had difficulty maintaining his weight. He also was quite bossy but Joy didn't care at this stage. Their sex was good but he always insisted
that he had to be on top. The waif thought that he will have to change his tune because she intended to weigh well over 200 lbs in the near
future.
  In the meantime, Anya and Maree were workingout together. Each was trying to out do the other in friendly competition. Today, they decided
to have a contest to see who could do the most reps with 100 lbs dumbell while doing standing bicep curls. Maree went first and did 3 reps with
each arm while grimacing with the effort. Her arms inflated to their full 19.5 inches with each rep. Anya won the contest by doing 4 reps with
each arm. Her biceps expanded to their full 21.5 inches along with their customary diamond hard muscularity. Both ladies were exhausted at the
end of the contest.
  Vera walked quickly up to them and said, " Ladies, I have a marketing project that I want you to work on. Let me tell you what it is."...........................

razorsedge

« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2007, 09:53:59 pm »
  After another four weeks of intense training combined with eating a large protein diet, the waif no longer looked like a waif.  She had put on
another 15 lbs of female concrete and her muscles were really starting to show at 130 lbs.  Joy( the waif) was now benching 85 lbs X3. She
squatted 165X4. Joy did lying hamstring curls of 40X6 and hammer curls of 30X5. Herr military press had increased to 95X3. Her measurements
were taken by Anya: chest 35", arms 13", thighs 16". Joy loved training with Anya because her great muscle size motivated her to get even
bigger!
  Meanwhile, Anya continued in her relentless pursuit of a growth spurt. At 5'3, she now weighed 223 lbs. of unmitigated might. From a body
language point of view, she screamed " super human strength." Her max lifts were as follows: bench 330X2; hammer curls 60X5; military press
175X4; and hamstring curls 155X5. Vera recorded the following measurements: chest 45"; arms 22"; thighs 28.5" and calves 15.5". After doing
this, Vera called all three of them together.
  " Girls, I have exciting news," Vera said. " I am entering all of us in the Ms. Musclebound Contest!" " I won't go," cried Anya. " They screwed me
the last time I entered that contest." Me too," said Maree. " I don't expect you to win," replied Vera. " I am having you do this purely for
marketing reasons. We all know what will likely happen. You will place lower than you should and the crowd will boo." " Why praytell should we
go through with this, since we aren't going to win any awards," asked Anya. Because I have become friends with a sportswriter for the City's
Newspaper and she already is interested in the controversial nature of the judging in the sport,' said Vera. " She also said that the paper has
assigned her and a photographer for the contest." " This could be an absolute tidal wave of publicity, Vera said excitedly.
  " I have entered Joy as a middleweight novice, Maree as a heavyweight amateur and myself as a heavyweight Masters," continued Vera. " What
about me?" asked Anya. " You are guest posing, so you need to be as big as a house,' said Vera. "No problem' chuckled Anya.................................

razorsedge

« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2007, 01:53:19 pm »
  The gym was a hub of frenetic activilty. The contest was six weeks away, so the clanging of weights and grunts signifying supreme effort could
be heard throughout the day. The male gym members had difficulty completing their workouts because the women were so beautifully dis-
tracting They all wore the same thing. Bike shorts which emphasized the the ultra-feminine roundness of their big bottoms and clingy Girl Power
shirts which were desperately trying to cover their super amplified torsos.
  Anya was lifting with a renewed enthusiasm. It seemed that Maree's challenge had motivated her to become as big as possible. On the other
hand, Maree wasn't backing down. She was tossing around heavy weights like they were stuffed animals. It was clear to everyone by this
time that nicknaming Joy "The Waif" was a mistake. Joy seemed to have a bottomless desire to achieve muscular perfection.
  With the contest three weeks away, Anya was scheduled to train Priscilla Powermountains and Bonnie Beachballs. These two super bosomed
strippers were always a lot of fun to train. Anya and Joy had just complete their workouts when the strippers arrived. They immediately went
to the lockeroom to change.
  Anya said to Joy, " why don't you help me train the girls?" Anya had noticed that Joy's tongue was hanging out as the strippers walked across
the gym floor. Joy replied breathlessly, " I would love to. I still can't believe how huge their tits are." Anya quipped, " they like are big muscles
every bit as much as we like their big tits." Joy responded, " since we have a mutuality of interest, then post workout games are in order." Anya
replied, " no doubt.".....................................................

razorsedge

« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2007, 01:56:23 pm »
  Anya informed the strippers that she would train Bonnie while Joy( The Waif) would train Priscilla. Priscilla didn't seem to recognize Joy, so she
reintroduced herself. " I am Joy," said The Waif, " you might remember me from the 'Girl Power' commercial." "OMG, replied Priscilla, you have
become so muscular that I didn't recognize you." " You were called some sort of nickname durimg the shoot but I can't...........wait a minute,
you were called The Waif," exclaimed Pricilla. " You are right," replied Joy rather sheepishly. " Well that nickname certainly doesn't fit anymore,"
said Priscilla. She continued, " you are becoming very muscular."
  Joy put Priscilla through the workout recommended by Anya. Joy noticed that the men followed Priscilla's breasts wherever they bounced to.
They quivered with each body movement. Anya told Joy she should save the pec deck exercise until the end of the workout since it would be
especially gratifying to watch. Priscilla was wearing non descript gym short. Her top was basically a big neon green bra. This was one of the
absolutely biggest bras Joy had ever seen. Despite the stupendous size of the bra, it appeared that it only covered half of her tits. Joy thought
the power of Priscilla's huge Himmalayas could not be denied. Priscilla would sit down on the pec deck machine and reach back with both arms
to begin pushing the weight. This manuever only accentuated the fully inflated femininity of her sexy hemispheres. Joy was amazed that the
busty beauty goddess didn't literally bust out of her bra when she reached back to start the exercise. Not only Joy, but everyone at the gym
was disappointed by this non-event.
  After completing their workout, Priscilla suggested they have a drink at her place. She told Joy, " I find muscular women very sexy, how do you
like my big boobies?" Joy replied, " I love big tits, so your are intriguing to me." Priscilla said, " I don't know what intriguing means but I reckon
I will soon find out." They both were giggling as they left the gym.....................................................................

razorsedge

« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2007, 01:59:54 pm »
  They reached Priscilla's condo via cab. She made them margaritas. The ladies began to exchange gym gossip. During the conversation, Joy had
difficulty concentrating on the conversation since she couldn't take her eyes off of Priscilla's magnificent moo moos! Finally, Priscilla said, " I need
to take a shower and change out of these workout clothes." Joy nodded and Priscilla went into her dressing room which adjoined her bathroom.
She unsapped the rear clasp of her gigantic bosom harness and her Grand Tetons bounced free. Even Priscilla was sometimes amazed at the size
and girth of her swelling breasts. Most of all despite ocassionally being uncomfortable and receiving nasty comments from insecure women, she
absolutely loved having huge tits. They not only paid off professionally, but they gave her virtually unlimited sexual power. Priscilla knew that
she could have sex with anyone she wanted. Even though she did limit the numbers of partners she had to some extent, she still revelled in the
fact that she could sexually arrouse almost anyone and tonight she was going to arrouse Joy.
  As she bent over to pick up her bra, she noticed Joy was directly behind her. Joy pulled her upright, reached around her and gave her tits a big
squeeze. Joy couldn't believe the weight and girth of Priscilla's tits.They both groaned in pleasure when Joy did this. Joy stated, " I am sorry but
I am so turned on by your tits that I just had to do it." Priscilla replied, " no apologies necessary, I was wondering how long it would be before
you caressed them." I just got to know," stammered Joy, " how big are............" Priscilla interrupted, " they are 55 K cup and weigh 13 lbs a
piece." " By the way," said Priscilla, " I suggest that you suck on my big tits while I caress your big muscles in the shower." Joy replied, "Splendid."
  They both quickly stripped and Joy immediately picked Priscilla off the floor, all the while she was sucking on her huge left tit. Priscilla loved being
lifted off the ground by a musclebound fbb, especially when Joy lifted her by her but while continuosly sucking on her big left tit. After about 30
seconds locked in this embrace, Priscilla suggested, " Lets continue our fun in the shower itself." Joy nodded in agreement and carried her into
it while holding on ot her round butt...........................................................

razorsedge

« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2007, 01:48:14 pm »
  Joy spent a extra long time lathering up Priscilla's tits and then rinsing them off. After rinsing them off, Joy would knead and suck on them. Pris-
cilla's nipples would protrude out about 1/3 of a inch when arroused like she was now. Her areole were about 1.5 inches in diameter. After doing
this for a while, the washing and sucking process was repeated. All the while, Priscilla was caressing Joy's super enhanced physique. at 135 lbs,
Joy had plenty of muscle but Priscilla thought that she needed to get bigger like Anya, Maree and Vera. Priscilla and Bonnie Beachballs had been
 spoiled by the musculature of the other three. Both Priscilla and Bonnie loved the combination of beauty and super musclebound power that
only a massive muscle chick could provide.
  Joy place her hands on top off Priscilla's head to lower her to her pussy. Priscilla resisted and exclaimed, " what about me going first because
I am........." Joy, who was panting, stammered, " I am the chick with the biggest muscles, so I call the shots!" Priscilla replied, " you must have
learned that from Anya and I bet you have been waiting a long time to say that." They both laughed and then Priscilla started licking Joy's
pussy. After she came, Joy reciprocated...........................

razorsedge

« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2007, 01:50:38 pm »
  Less than two weeks remained before the Ms. Musclebound Contest and the women appeared to be getting more musclebound by the minute.
Maree had dieted herself down to 190 lbs in order to be more cut. She started doing 5 sets of squats with the heaviest weight being 250 lbs. She
would do a minimum of 20 reps per set. Maree was also doing crunches while holding a 45 lb plate behind her head for 12 reps and 5 sets. Not
surprisingly, her abs formed deep crevices and ridges that looked like they were made with a jackhammer. Vera was doing the exact same work-
out as Maree and had dieted herself down to 180 lbs.
  The Waif ( Joy) had dieted her self down to 125 lbs, so she could compete in the middleweight class. Despite the loss of some size, the waif look-
ed quite muscular and was very well defined. Her thighs were cut to ribbons and she even had striations in her butt!
  Seemingly the only woman in the gym not dieting was Anya. Instead, she was nearing completion of her bulking up phase. Unlike the others who
seemed to be getting more musclebound by the second, Anya was getting bigger by the second. She had already exceeded her goal of 235 lbs,
since she now weighed 250 lbs on a 5'3 frame. Anya had deep cuts and striations throughout her physique. When she did a side chest pose, her
pecs inflated to the size and shape of 12 inch softballs. Her pecs were so large that they appeared to hav e almost reached the point of bursting
out of her skin, yet this caused  her veins and cuts to be even more pronounced. While doing the side chest pose, her thighs thundered with
power as she inflated them with super human strength. Her thighs exhibited deep canyonesque cuts and crevices. Anya had changed her workout
to increase her reps in the last 3 weeks but prior to that she had done heavy squats of 435 lbs for 5 reps and benches of 245lbs for 6 reps.
  After the women completed their workouts, Vera asked to talk to Anya. Vera told Anya, " as your are aware, we have had a great year financially."
Anya replied, " yeah, between the photo and video shoots we made a killing, not to mention guest posing fees such as posing at that art gallery."
Vera said, " right, but I now have a businees proposition for us which involves a bit more risk but could be most lucrative in the future." "What is
it," Anya said anxiously............................................

razorsedge

« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2007, 01:45:10 pm »
  Vera said excitedly," I have been approached about buying the gym." Anya inquired, " why are they selling it?" Vera replied, " we have never
seen the actual owners but they are getting elderly and live out of state. I have looked at the books and the gym appears profitable. Granted,
my opinion as to profitability is tempered by the fact that I used to be a practicing CPA." Anya asked, " why didn't the current management team
buy it?" Vera replied, " they lacked the finances. I know enough people in the banking field to get financing but I want to share the risk, so are
you interested?" You bet I am," Anya replied.
  While these business discussions were going on, Maree was modelling her ivory white thong bikini for The Waif (Joy). Maree came out of the
lockeroom. Her satiney ebony skin struggled to cover her massively developed muscles. At 5'4 and 185 lbs, she looked like she could bench
press a locomotive. Her muscles appeared so massive they seemed to be competing with eachother for the limited space available on her  other-
wise smallish frame. Even though 185 lbs is a lot of weight on a 5'4 woman, Maree appeared to be much heavier than that weight because she
was so densely muscle packed. Maree spread her legs to they were shoulder width apart and hoisted her arms into the air while injecting female
power into her legs, abs and arms. All activity in the gym stopped as everyone stopped to stare at Maree. Her arms inflated to a full 21 inches,
while her thighs thundered to 26 inches. Joy gasped at the stupendous display of ultra-feminine power.
  Joy stammered, " you look great. If this contest is judged fairly at all, you will easily win." "I hope the judges like my bkini," said Maree. " Trust me,
 the bikini is nice but no one is going to notice it with the power you are projecting," replied Joy.........................................

razorsedge

« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2007, 04:30:16 pm »
  It was less than 5 days until the contest and The Waif(Joy) was practicing her posing routine with Vera. She was wearing a fire engine red
thong bikini. Joy had dieted herself down to 125 lbs. so she could compete as a middleweight. She looked very muscular but was personally
disappointed that she had to diet away so much muscle to reach this weight. Vera approved of her music which was "Another One Bites The
Dust" by Queen. Vera applauded when The Waif finished.
  Vera said, " Joy with your routine and body, I think you will do well at the contest." The Waif replied, " I liked being bigger!" " Believe me you
can gain all of the size back and then some after Saturday's contest," quipped Vera. "Ken prefers me this size or smaller but I don't like it,"
said Joy.
  At that moment, Ken walked quickly into the gym. Vera left the are and he began to talk to Joy. " Unfortunately, my unit has been called back
to Iraq," said Ken. Joy, who became visibly agitated upon hearing the news said, " this is the third time you have gone over there, you already
have done your duty and then some." Ken said, " I know but they assure us that we would only be over there for not more than 4 months."
Joy, who began tearing up said, " when do you leave?" Ken replied, " in the next 48 hours." They embraced.................................................

razorsedge

« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2007, 08:46:18 pm »
  Finally the contest was there. The Waif weighed in at a muscular 130 lbs. for the novice middleweight class. Vera weighed in at 170 lbs for the
Masters heavyweight class, while Maree weighed in a massively muscle packed 185 lbs for the Amateur heavyweight. Anya, who wasd merely
guest posing, weighed in at a robust 245 lbs.
  The three ladies were eyed with envy in the pump up room that each woman was by far the most massively musclebound for her respective
weight class. These other competitors should have known that politics would prevent each woman from winning her class. All three went
through the mandatory poses with confidence that each was projecting maximum power. They then had a four hour break until the evening
show. The Waif said to Vera, "I am easily going to win my class because even in my depleted state I am by far the most musclebound." Vera
replied, "you are right and you are wrong." " Unfortunately, Joy in our screwed up sport, the judges penalize rather than reward maximum
muscular development." The Waif, who was shocked in that she was unfamiliar with the sport's politics said, " well I think I am going to win
anyway." " I hope you are right because you certainly deserve to win," said Vera. The Waif replied, " you and Maree should win your res-
pective weight classes as well."

In the evening show, the novice lightweights quickly completed their routines. Just five girls were competing in the novice middleweight class.
The Waif wore her fire engine red thong bikini and posed to "Another One Bites The Dust' by Queen. The crowd loved her and embraced her
rare combination of massive muscularity and delicate prancing about the stage. When she was awarded 3d place the crowd booed loudly. After
a few more classes posed, the Masters heavyweights posed with similar results. Vera wore a neon green throng bikini that did little to hide
her massive muscles, She posed to Prince's "Raspberry Beret" to very loud and enthusiastic applause.
  After receiving her 3d place trophy, Vera went back stage to comfort The Waif, who was crying in Anya's arms. Vera told Anya, " give her to
me, you have to pose in a few minutes."...................................

razorsedge

« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2007, 01:54:11 pm »
  Anya confidently strutted on to the stage to begin her guest posing routine. Initially, the crowd gasped in awe of the 5'3, 240 lb power goddess.
Anya was wearing her favorite electric blue thong bikini which did little to cover up her super amplified physique. Her front double biceps pose
appeared to almost literally bring the house down. She spread her legs about shoulder width apart and got up on her tip toes. While she was
doing this she expanded her thighs with musclebound power. Huge crevices emerged between the muscles and striations boldly appeared as
well. Simultaneously, Anya hoisted her arms up into the air and inflated her biceps with musclebound power. Her biceps showed sharp peaks
even though their size was a gargantuan 23.5 inches. When she was doing her posing routine, the waif was so mezmerized that she could
almost detect the walls shaking as a result of Anya's flagrant projection of power. After completing her routine, the crowd roared with approval.
Anya rushed off stage and asked The Waif(Joy) how she did. Joy replied, "you were great. We have to get together tonight." Sorry," replied
Anya, " I promised myself to Bob this evening."
  Subsequently, the amateur contest was commenced. Maree's posing routine was enthusiatically received by the crowd. Maree was much more
musclebound than her competitors. Moreover, she was every bit as cut and her body displayed striations which are only achieved from intense
training in combination with dieting. Her 21 inch arms were especially well received. Despite this, a fbb with half of Maree's muscularity won the
heavyweight class and Maree took second place. The crowd booed vociferously when the results were announced. Maree began to cry and was
comforted by Vera after the show. Vera said, "unfortunately, the sport is still governed by politics. Your body was clearly superior to the others
but you lost because some higher ups are afraid of massive female muscularity.".................................................

razorsedge

« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2007, 08:57:26 pm »
  After the contest, most of the competitors gathered in the pump up room. Anya and Vera began to pick their club's weights since their ownership
bid had been accepted. After placing the weights in a oversized gym bag, they began to talk to Maree and The Waif(Joy) who were still wiping
away tears.
  "You two should be proud of yourselves," Anya said. Vera nodded in agreement. "You have nothing to be ashamed of," continued Anya. The
Waif stammered, "but...but we worked so hard and to then get cheated out of a win, is just so unfair." Vera quipped, " I am not going to state
the obvious but I told you that we were doing this for marketing purposes and not to expect fair treatment." Maree said, " I know but I guess
I had somehow deluded myself into thinking that we would somehow be treated differently.
  Anya replied, "look, if you are going to seriously pursue muscle building as a woman than you have to put up with not only a certain amount of
disdain from society itself but also prejudice on behalf of the powers that be in fbb. Think about it. Fbb is a aesthetic sport that supposedly
supports the muscular development of women. However, if you become too sucessful than the sport wants nohing to do with you. It is the
only sport I know of where the administation hates its own atheletes." Vera interjected, " you are on a roll here, you go girl!"

" We build muscle by lifting weights. As a by-product of that activity we obtain super human strength. The number of woman who can either
match or exceed our strength is exceedingly small. Not surprisingly, we are a lot stronger than the vast majority of males so many of them feel
insecure in our presence. Therefore, the sport enacts a 20 % rule. Even though the sport is fundementally about ultra muscular development,
we are supposed to dial it down to satiate some insecure men." Vera chuckling, " you aren't pulling any punches."
  Anya continued, " Think about it in another context. The Miss America Beauty Pageant is about aesthetics as well. Do you think they would tell
their contestants to come in 20% less pretty because other woman are feeling insecure because they can't attain their level of beauty? Can you
imagine the chaos this would create? " Sure," said Vera, " a contestant might have to decide between adding celulite to the back of her legs
or to not shave her legs at all in order to meet the 20% rule." They all broke out laughing.
  The Waif said, " Anya, with all the difficulties, then why do you do it?" Anya replied, " I love the feel of hoisting heavy weights. I also love the
feel of having huge muscles. I am a nice and non violent person but I like having the ability to sometimes intimidate people if they are acting in-
appropriately, like punching Pete at the bar. My sex life has improved 1000% since I have become musclebound. I can arrouse almost any man
or woman i desire. I love the fact that men and women want to worship my big muscles. I love the fact that I can choose to only date men
who are not only smaller than me but are totally mezmerized by my big muscles.I love the fact that tonight I had to turn down the sexuaul
overtures of a muscular fbb, but I will hook up with her at a later date, so I could fuck Bob with all my musclebound power. Finally, I love the
fact that Bob will be greeting me with a boner." The Waif blushed as the other chuckled.
  Vera quickly interrupted, " Girls, you all will need to be interviewed by my reporter friend, who is just outside the door. She can be very helpful
to your careers so be nice and try to tone down your disappointment." Ok, they all said....................................................

razorsedge

« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2007, 02:00:32 pm »
  The woman were all interviewed by the female reporter friend of Vera. Anya spoke to her the longest and explained the hypocrisy she saw
in the sport. All three posed for the paper's photographer. Anya made special mention of the fact that she and Vera were buying the gym.
  After completing the interview, Anya noticed that Bob was waiting for her and yes, he had the obligatory boner. Bob said, " Anya, you looked
great on stage." Anya thanked him for the compliment but said that she needed to eat. They went to the steakhouse where she devoured a
32 oz strip steak in a short period of time. As they were walking home, Anya said, " I am going to give you a personalized display of my power."
She glanced down at his crotch and could see his full 5.5 inches was saluting her.
  After going inside her home, Anya excused herself to change. Anya came out dressed in a thong and a much to small hot pink colored "Girl
Power" t shirt. She played "Raspberry Beret" by Prince and began to both posed and dance. Anya made a point of doing several front double
bicep pose while spreading her legs, shoulder width apart, and making her thighs thunder with power as well. She knew Bob loved this pose.
As the song neared it's conclusion, She did a front lat pose which caused the shirt to rip in the back and chest areas. Bob immediately leaped
off the couch and began ripping the remains of the fabric. After doing that Bob stated the obvious, " I want to worship you in all your muscle-
bound glory. You looked so massively musclebound and sexy that I fantasized fucking you right on the stage!" Anya replied, " I am glad that
you like my look, but first you must satisfy me, then I will pleasure you with my power."
  Anya continued, "start by licking my calves and work your way up." "Gladly," replied Bob. She flexed her football sized and shaped 14 inch
calves and he carressed, licked and kissed them. He then began caressing, licking and kissing the front of her quads which were deeply
creviced with cuts. He worked his way around the back and paid close attention to her hamstrings and round muscle butt. Bob worked his
way back around to the front and began spending a lot of time kissing and caressing her upper quads near her pussy. Anya became visibly
arroused as her breathing became labored and intermittent. Anya said hoarsely, " keep doing it," as Bob began licking her pussy. After a few
minutes she experienced a thunderous standing orgasm, followed by a brief respite, and then a second one. All the while Bob was licking her
pussy and squeezing her big round butt.
  Anya was soaked with perspiration. She gently lifted Bob off the ground, while he caressed her 24 inch biceps and stuck her tongue down his
throat. After kissing for 30 seconds, Anya said, " you really gave me a lot of pleasure and now I will return the favor."........................................

razorsedge

« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2007, 01:53:07 pm »
  "I am going to experiment with a technique that other fbb's have told me works very well," Anya said. She continued," I know you are
particulary turned oln by my massive biceps and my big round muscle butt. Well now I am going to indulge you in your ultimate muscle
fantasy. I am going to take those two 60 lb dumbells and start doing bicep curls in all my nakedness.
  Bob, who's breathing had become highly erractic said," whats my part?" Anya replied, " I am getting to that. You will take your cock and rub
it againt my super amplified butt cheeks, but  you will not attempt penetration of I will shut you down. While your cock is rubbing against my
muscle butt, you will caress my biceps and feel them expand and contract with power. You will come on the exterior of my buns," Anya con-
cluded.
  Anya grabbed the 60 pounders and started to do curls. Bob quickly approached her from the reare, cupped her 24 inch biceps and used his
cock as a saw against her left butt cheek. Anya was grunting with effort, while Bob was groaning with ecstasy. Bob became increasing ani-
mated the more he rubbed against Anya. Finallly, just before he was about to come he yelled, " you are the complete power package." A
few seconds later he came. Anya then said, " lets go to bed." Bob followed her into the bedroom..................................................

razorsedge

« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2007, 04:19:16 pm »
  Anya woke up the next day and noticed that Bob was still sleeping. She climbed on top of him and began massaging his cock with her thunder
thighs. Within a few seconds, Bob was fully awake and erect. She continued to apply pressure to his cock on a intermmitent basis which had the
dual effect of giving him pleasure but preventing him from coming.
  Anya said, " last night you didn't pay enough attention to my upper body. I expect you to rectify that now." Bob said jokingly, "who says that
you are in charge." Anya tersely replied, " I am the chick with the big muscles, so I call the shots." Bob nodded in agreement.
  While his cock was being held captive by Anya's thunder thighs, Bob began caressing and kissing her super amplified torso. He first started on her
delts which were the size of 12 inch softballs. These ultra sized bulbous muscles stood out in bold relief while Bob alternately kissed and caressed
them. Anya groaned in pleasure and started to rub her pussy up against his body. Bob was groaning as well due to the intermittent pleasure he
received from her thighs. Bob asked Anya to flex her traps. Her traps inflated to an incredible size and vaguely resembled the headrests on car
seats in their defiant display of power. Bob continued to caress and kiss them just like her delts. Bob continued to employ the same strategy with
pecs and abs. Anya became more visibly arroused with the attention paid to each body part and rubbed her pussy more vigorously against him
as time went on.
  Finally, Bob worked his way to her 24 inch biceps. Those beautifully huge mountains of female might excited him like no other body part. After a
few caresses he was ready to come but she would not let go of his cock which remained imprisoned between her thunder thighs. After a total of
20 minutes passed, Anya was ready to orgasm. Anya's thighs let go of Bob's 5.5 inches of manhood but grabbed it by it's base so he didn't come
too soon. Anya impaled her pussy on his cock but kept her right hand on it as she vigorously jumped up and down on it. Bob realized that she
was so much bigger and stronger than him that he couldn't stop her if he wanted to. BTW, he didn't want to. Bob's body moved significantly up
or down depending first on the movement of th jumbo sized power goddess. He just continued to caress her thunder thighs while all of this was
happening. After bouncing up and down on Bob's male pogo stick for the 8th time, she orgasmed. Her body shuddered with pleasure and she
groaned with ecstasy. Bob caressed her thighs twice more and than shot goo into her pussy. They both were breathing heavily and soaked
with perspiration. Anya said, "Bob you were great but you have to go now because I have a busy day." Bob muttered, "But."...Anya replied
" No buts, I am going to shower, alone, and I want you to go."............................................

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  +Notable Author: [razorsedge] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View