LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

Started by El_Roy_1999, April 08, 2021, 07:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

At the end of the set, she was very sweaty and a little exhausted, so Kimmy helped her rack the bar. It was interesting to see just how light it rested in her hands.
The model wiped the sweat from her forehead and cleavage and sighed: "Wow ... That was intense. I didn't expect that ..."
Tonya would be too proud to admit that she lost focus for a bit there midway through the set. This much beef and silicone on display was just too much to ignore. She quietly cleared her throat as Neecol began wiping herself clean and she felt the slightest bit of red on her face.
"Not expecting what, now?"
"That it felt so ... tough on my arms ..." She lifted one of them and gave it a little flex. It was tiny and weak, of course, but Tonya could see just how firm it had gotten.
"I'm not sure, it sort of hurts a little ..."
She ran a finger along the grove where her biceps was starting to appear.
"Hurts a little, or hurts a lot? Because a little hurt is great news. That's how you know you're making progress. And look at that! You're seeing some real size and definition there, that's an awesome start!"
She seemed relieved, and took a deep breath, lifting her giant tits and getting her abs into view.
"That's great! I love that already."
Tonya breathed deep, focusing on not falling into distraction. "So, um ... That was really good. Just remember to keep your hands wide. Good speed on that one."
She was genuinely happy and nodded:
"Thank you!"
Out of the corner of her eye, Tonya noticed that Kimmy wanted to start the next set now. All this talk was making her uneasy.
Tonya hardened her expression a bit and her tone turned more serious.
"Okay, that's enough hyping you up for now. Second set. Maintain that rhythm. Let's go."
Neecol got to work. Suddenly, Kimmy started counting out her reps and egging her on. There was a lot of tension and Tonya sensed that the bimbo really wanted to make her idol feel that.
"One ... Two ... Three ... Four ... Come on ... That one like totally doesn't count! Four ..."
Eventually, Neecol finished and just stared. The sudden intensity confused her. Kimmy helped her rack the bar and stood up straight again.
She turned to Tonya:
"Was that okay?"
"Yeah ... I mean you looked like you were getting tired and the bar didn't make it all the way down to your chest on every rep, but you did keep a good speed like I told you to." As Neecol turned away, the musclewoman cocked her head at her lover and raised an eyebrow. She didn't want to tell her to back off out loud in front of Neecol, but she did want to signal it to Kimmy.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

... Three ... Four ... Come on ... That one like totally doesn't count! Four ..."
Eventually, Neecol finished and just stared. The sudden intensity confused her. Kimmy helped her rack the bar and stood up straight again.
She turned to Tonya:
"Was that okay?"
"Yeah ... I mean you looked like you were getting tired and the bar didn't make it all the way down to your chest on every rep, but you did keep a good speed like I told you to." As Neecol turned away, the musclewoman cocked her head at her lover and raised an eyebrow. She didn't want to tell her to back off out loud in front of Neecol, but she did want to signal it to Kimmy.
The bimbo girl seemed to get what she was trying to tell her and blurted out:
"Like, sorry, Queen, I like wasn't sure ... like I got ... I ... Yeah."
She was still a little flustered and just replied:
"It's okay. I guess it helped? But I think I'll manage like this ..."
They did the third set quickly enough, without much flirting or weird interruptions.
Then Neecol sat down on the bench, groaned a bit and asked:
"So, what's next?"

Once they were done, Neecol asked Kimmy:
"Do you want to shower here?"
The girl hesitated, then nodded:
"Like, that would be like great!" She picked up her stuff and disappeared. Neecol waited until the bimbo was out of sight and smiled: "That was a great workout. Thank you very much."
"Of course. You did great today and your progress is really showing. Sorry if we pushed you a little hard there. It's all because we want to see you succeed, you understand."
She nodded:
"That's perfect. Besides ..." She took a deep breath, showing off her deep cleavage. "It's always a pleasure having you here."
She stretched her strained shoulder a bit then asked:
"Would you like to come to a party of mine? I'm going to celebrate that perfume thing in a smaller circle, just some friends."
The musclewoman subtly bit her lip. Restraint, Tonya, restraint.
"That sounds great. We'd love to be there, and it would be a great chance to chat outside of ... work circumstances."
She smiled.
"That's great. I'll send you the date."
Kimmy returned soon enough, happy to be clean again. Neecol ended the conversation quickly with a few air-kisses, then left to wash herself. Her trainers were to let themselves out.
Tonya left happily enough. She took Kimmy by the waist again in the way out.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"So, she's invited us to a little get-together", she said casually as they made their way out. "Something small with a few of her friends to celebrate the perfume commercial thing."
"Like, that sounds ... nice, I guess."
As they left the front door, Tonya asked quietly: "Do we need to talk? About her? Or... anything, really?"
"You know like ... I kinda think she's like kinda hitting on you like ... all the time, and stuff. Is that like, okay? I mean, she like has nice boobs and abs and a big butt and stuff, but like, I'm not like you know like kinda okay? You like get that?"
Tonya sighed heavily.
"Yeah ... Maybe she has been flirting with me a little. Maybe more than a little. If you're not comfortable with that, I get it. And we can talk about it." Tonya stopped by the car and took Kimmy's  hands, looking her in the eye. "But more important than anything else, you know I'm not gonna run off on your or anything right? You're so much more to me than your looks."
Kimmy nodded:
"Yeah! I like got great skills with like, my tongue!"
Then she paused for a moment and said: "Like, are you like really like gonna be like, with me, like for like real?"
After a few seconds sifting through likes, Tonya gave her hands a little squeeze. "Of course, babe. What I have with you is more than just sex. I ..." The words were hard to actually say, despite knowing how she felt. "It's so much deeper, baby. I care for you, I want you to be happy, I want to be there for you."
Kimmy blushed then whispered: "That's like so ... like nice ..."
She hugged the big woman.
Tonya hugged her back. Tightly. Now she was starting to genuinely feel bad for being so lax about this. She should have known how it would affect her lover. Tonya was sure Kimmy's dumb frat boy exes jerked her around like that plenty.
"Do you want to go back to my place? We can relax a bit and... talk about things."
Kimmy nodded.
"Like, totally. Also, I'm like sorry I kept like going crazy today. I like dunno ..."
"It's okay. Maybe that's something we need to talk about too. But let's just take the drive there to relax a little bit, okay?"
On the ride over, Tonya tried to make casual conversation about basically anything other than what they were dealing with, slipping in a joke here and there. It felt a little stilted from her end, but she felt like she was helping Kimmy relax a bit at least.
Her own mind was racing with how to handle Neecol. She didn't mind telling her client to ease up herself, but there was the chance of her not taking it well. And of course the other woman knew about the cam site, but she didn't know that Tonya hadn't told Kimmy ... She managed to put herself between a rock and several hard places.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy calmed down rather quickly, just feeling reassured about the whole thing.
Once they reached Tonya's place, Kimmy picked up the laundry from the trunk and carried it inside. Usually, she took it with her to get it washed at her place, but since they were here, she was a little stuck. She put the bag close to the door to not forget it later on and sat on Tonya's sofa.
Tonya sat down next to her and put her hand on the bimbo's leg.
"Okay, so ... let's start with Neecol." The big woman took a deep breath and tried to think about what a psychologist or a marriage counselor would say. "You're upset about her being too flirty with me. What would you like to see me do?"
"Like ... I dunno. She's like ... I can get why she's like sexy, cos she like totally is ... She's like, you know, like so cool and she's like good with words and like she's got like the fans and like everything ... So like, I like kinda get why she's like turning you like on, cos she kinda is like doing that to me like too ... But I like ... You know, she's like not like into me, I guess, you know? So like, I would like you to be like with me, and like not with her. But like, I know how you like like the like you know fans and stuff and it's like cool to be like with her ..." Kimmy sobbed. "It's like I thought she was like cool but she like is but like not with me? I like dunno what to like say. Maybe like ... Yeah. I kinda dunno."
Tonya pulled her close as the girl started to cry.
"Yeah ... it's complicated, I'll say that much. But I can say this much for certain. She's only into me for my body. And I'm not that into her. I mean ... she's hot, of course, but I can ignore her if it bothers you that much So, I can tell Neecol I'm not interested in her like that. Easy enough."
Kimmy held to her and waited for it to pass. Then she said: "That's like really nice of you."
"It's the least I can do for you. You're my number one after all." She took a few deep breaths as she held her tight again.
"You're like also like my number onest ever!"
Tonya laughed a little bit at that and kissed her on the forehead.
"You're too sweet for words."
Kimmy got on her lap, which was a little weird since the bimbo girl was taller than her, but she learned that with the boys and held tight to Tonya's thick muscles.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The bodybuilder laughed a little bit and wrapped her arms around her, kissing her in her neck and shoulders.
Kimmy kissed her too, then looked more serious.
"Like, with those stingies, is that like gonna like get more like that?"
"I ... don't know babydoll." She loosened her grip on her student a bit. "I really do want to help you achieve your goals, whatever they are. But they're also what's making you more ... emotional lately. We need to think a bit about what's best for you."
"I like like being big and strong and I love it when I like get bigger. And like, the sex is like way like more you know, like sexier? I just like dunno cos I like don't wanna like hurt like you or like other people, I guess."
Tonya sighed. She definitely have no intentions of stopping herself, and the plus sides were huge.
"I'll get you on another cycle, but you have to promise me you're going to work with me on handling this, okay? I don't want you to, like, find out you busted up some guy's car one day, all right?"
Kimmy clapped her hands:
"That's like a totally good thing, you know! I'm like gonna be super careful."
She thought, then asked:
"I like got another question and stuff."
"Anything, hun."
"Like ... The thingie like, you know, like above the like pussy. It's like been getting like bigger and yours is like kinda like big. I like that like a lot. Can it like get bigger? Cos I like kinda like that."
"Heh. That's good to hear, and I kinda like it too. Don't worry, that's another side effect. If we keep taking the same stuff, they should keep growing. Theoretically. They may stop at some point, but I'm willing to see how far it goes."
"Ooh ... That's like gonna be cool! Also, I like kinda like your little ring like in it. Like, I thought like maybe I should get like one too?"
"Hell yeah, go for it. Mine makes sex feel so much better, I'll tell you that much."
"Like ... Yeah, I like can tell. Oh, and is there like some more stuff like that you can like get? Cos like I got all the boy sex stuff, I guess, but I like don't like know the girl sex stuff, like for real, you know?"
Tonya stared at her with curiosity.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"As far as piercings go? Sure, there's more options out there. Some women will get a piercing in the skin just above their pussy." The bodybuilder shifted her waistband out of the way and pointed to the patch of skin she was taking about. "I knew one chick once that had piercings on her pussy lips too. Not sure how she got by with those."
"Ooh ... That like sounds like ... weird ... And it would be like better like for you and for like ... me?"
"I don't know myself. She said feeling the weight on her lips felt good, but I can't vouch for that firsthand. That said, give it a shot if you want to. Can't hurt anything, right? Oh, and I forgot to mention the nipple piercings. But you already knew about those."
"Like, thank you! I'm like maybe thinking to like get some of those like too, cos like if it makes this like better I like wanna have them!"
"Oh, those ones I can speak for", Tonya said with a grin. "Makes them more sensitive and gives you something extra to play with."
Kimmy nodded eagerly, then added: "I've been like, you know, thinking and I was like thinking like it's not like I miss like the boys' cocks, but like do you miss them? Or have you like never even tried them and stuff?"
"Never tried em. I've been lez basically since I started caring about sex. Never really cared about dick. But I have had some fun recreating that feeling in the past ..." She leaned back a bit and looked off into the distance, reminiscing a bit.
"I like think ... if your thingie gets bigger, will it be like a cock? Like you know ... big and hard?"
"Hmm... maybe. I've never known anyone to get that big. But then again, not many people get as big as us, and we're still not slowing down. Maybe my lil clit has some surprises in store."
"That would be like ... fun! Some of the boys took like all kinds of drugs to like get theirs bigger. I dunno if that worked, but some had like really big ones and stuff." Kimmy leaned back, thinking about cocks.
Then she said:
"I'm like not sure, you know? Like I love like you and all that and like how you taught me like the cool things and got me like that egg and like that other thingie ... I just like think about like that." She waited, then added: "Like you get that? Like how you think about things and you know like they're like not really good but they're like still like a thing? Like ... those burgers with fish?"
"I ... think I get that. And it's okay if you wish I had a dick or something like that. I mean ... you're always changing things about yourself to make me happier. There's nothing wrong with making you into a better you ... right?"
Kimmy nodded.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Like yeah. But I like don't like wanna ask for like anything that's like not like your thing. That would be like shitty. And I like don't wanna be like a shitty girlfriend and stuff."
"Awww, Kimmy. That's very ..." She stopped herself from saying mature or grown-up. "... Sweet. Thoughtful of you." She kissed her lover on the forehead. "I don't think I'd mind if that's where I ended up. Definitely don't want to lose my pussy, but it's a little exciting thinking of all the things I could do to you." She paused for a moment as a thought entered her head. "Hypothetically, if I pulled down my pants right now and showed you a cock, how would you react?"
Kimmy stumbled over hypothetically, but eventually figured it out. Then she said: "Like, I'd be like surprised. Uh-huh. And then, I'd like ask you how you got it and if I like can like touch it. And stuff."
Tonya grinned.
"Wait right here. I'll be back in a second." She hopped up from her seat and ran back into her bedroom. After a few minutes' wait, Kimmy heard her call out. "Okay, hope you're sitting down!" She stepped around the corner naked from the waist down except for a strap-on. She'd bought this some time ago for a custom video and had fortunately never decided to get rid of it. Considering she had never planned on actually using it on someone, she went big, maybe 9 or 10 inches, but she had a feeling that maybe that would get Kimmy's going The massive dildo flopped in front of her as she grabbed it and gave it a little stroke as if it were the real thing. "So, how do I look with one of these?"
The girl's mouth hung open in surprise. It took her a moment to realize that it was not the real thing, then she licked her oversized lips.
"That's like ... big ..."
Tonya could see that Kimmy wanted her to come closer, but she couldn't bring herself to say it.
"Aww, lil Kimmy wants a taste." Tonya strutted across the room, hands on her hips, her rubbery dong swinging left and right with each step. She paused with her cock inches away from her lover, every vein and ridge visible but not quite touching her face.
"As big as the guys you've been with?"
"Like ... Yeah! Some of them like had theirs like even bigger, but like most were like way littler. This one's like ... big!"
The bimbo bent forward and gave it a little lick, just to see what it tasted like.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya watched satisfied as Kimmy leaned in to tease the fat dildo. Obviously, she didn't feel anything, but there was something about this that felt right. Like simply being in this position was satisfying. The dildo felt just like a real dick to Kimmy, but it was missing a couple of small things. It didn't have the warmth of a real appendage, and it tasted like Tonya was wearing a condom, but other than that it felt very real.
Kimmy grinned, looking up towards her, then she circled the thick fake cock with her tongue, then followed its length up to her crotch, then back down. There, she licked around the cockhead, testing the little hole in the middle, then she got on her knees in front of her lover without breaking eye contact. She lifted up her huge tits and wrapped them against the fake dick, rubbing them against it and making its head protrude. Then she bent forward and gave it one more lick before engulfing it with her mouth. She sucked on it, rubbed it with her tits, pushed it down her throat and then, sucked it all in, deepthroating the whole length ...
Tonya grinned devilishly as she watched Kimmy instinctively take to worshipping this dildo as if it were the real thing. Partly because watching her skills with a dick was a bit of a turn on in spite of what she said previously, but mostly because Tonya knew that Kimmy was loving this even more than she was. The musclewoman's jaw began to slowly drop as the bimbo began working her best tricks, eyes locked with her as the girl titfucked this massive dildo, only for Tonya to grow totally shocked as she swallowed the entire thing and her lips came to touch the bodybuilder's abdomen.
"Fucking shit, Kimmy!", she shouted as she felt herself staring to grow wet. "I knew you were good but I didn't know you were this good. "
Instead of an answer, Kimmy pulled the cock back out of her mouth, leaving a trail of saliva hanging for a moment, before letting it drop into her cleavage. She looked up to Tonya, her face looking puppy dog happy. She gave her mistress a little eyebrow cock, and went back in.
Tonya could feel the warmth of Kimmy's lips close to her pussy.
The busty girl bobbed forward and back, adding a bit of tongue whenever she reached the base of her shaft, hitting the soft spot behind it.
"Shit, hun ..." She reached between her legs from behind and began to rub herself. This was supposed to just be a little tease for Kimmy, but this was way hotter ... "Keep that up and you're gonna end up bent over this couch here in a second." Tonya started breathing heavier as her fingers grew wet and Kimmy teased her with her tongue.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy didn't answer. Instead, she went harder on her. The girl grabbed onto her cock when it was not down her throat, stroking it roughly, then worked her way up and down again, before grabbing Tonya's ass and hammering her face down the musclewoman's cock.
Then, she gave it a slow, snaking lick before going back down and rubbing her tongue against Tonya's pussy.
The bodybuilder gasped as Kimmy found her cunt. Her hand reached for the girl's hair and grabbed a fistful of it. She moaned quietly and held the head there as Kimmy pleasured her, holding the fake cock above her. Tonya's juices dripped down onto the girl's waiting tongue and she flexed her thighs in pleasure.
After an especially tantalizing lick of her clit, Tonya's moan escalated into a shout and she threw the bimbo back away from her.
"Pants off. Now.", she said, chest heaving from excitement.
Grinning, Kimmy complied, wiggling out of her pants and awaiting her mistress' next command as she licked her cock again.
Not waiting for any further confirmation from her, Tonya bent forward and lifted the girl up into the air. Her hand supporting her by the shoulders and her legs draped over the musclewoman's arms, Kimmy was positioned perfectly for the strap-on to slide in the tiny space provided by her massive thighs. Tonya pushed the head of the cock-shape between her lips, pleased at the ease at which she took it, until half its length was buried in her.
Kimmy gasped ... She hadn't had this in quite a time and she ... missed it.
"Aaaah ..." She took a deep breath and whispered: "Like ... wow ... you're like ... so ... strong ..."
She blanked her eyes for a moment.
Hearing the girl praise her like that was about as big a turn on as her display just a moment ago. Gripping Kimmy just a bit more firmly, Tonya shoved the rest of her fake cock into her, the girl's muscular butt and her own shredded hips slapping together in the process.
"Fuck yeah. How does this make you feel?", she asked with a hint of gravel in her voice. She slowly slid out before thrusting forcefully into her again.
"Ah! Aah! Fuck! This is ... like ... Aaah!" Kimmy bit her thick lips as Tonya pounded her, holding to her thick neck.
"Fuck! Oh God ... Oh ... God ... yeah! Like ... harder! Yes!"
Kimmy gasped for air, egging the big woman on.
"Like, fuck me hard, you stud! Like yes! Like ... Aaah!"
Yeah, Tonya was a fucking stud. Kimmy's encouragement was all she needed to start fucking her seriously. She slid out again and started ramming her prick into the girl, slowly increasing her speed, watching her pussy stretch around the dildo's girth and her huge tits bouncing from the force of her thrusts.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Sorry for being late. Busy day.


"More. Keep talking, tell me more!", Tonya grunted and whispered as she continued to increase in strength and speed, her eyes locked on Kimmy's.
Maybe the girl could see the flash of a happy grin on her hard face ...
"Ooh ... It's like ... so big ... I can like feel it so like ... deep in me ... Oooh ..."
Kimmy leaned forward a little, her big tits brushing against Tonya's.
"Oh yes ... yes ... That's it ... That's it! Like ... like wow ... you're like ... you're like so fucking hard ... God, I like, fucking love this ... Fuck me! Please! Pleeeease! Yes ... yes ... Yes!"
The girl reached down for a moment and squeezed her small hand between their hard abs, then deeper, "accidentally" touching Tonya's clit that was probably rubbing against the strap-on.
"Aaah ... I'm like ... like ... oh ... oh ... I'm cumming ... I'm like cumming! Aaah! Come on! Like fuck me hard! Fuck me!"
Kimmy was screaming at her, completely lost in this.
Tonya's face grew flush and cum was trickling down her legs. Kimmy's teasing, her dirty talk, and the sight of her in ecstasy like this were all driving her crazy. Reaching in to grab her clit pushed her over the edge.
"Fucking yes, take it! Take all of it!" Tonya fell forward, pinning her to the couch. Her chest was dived into Kimmy's face, practically smothering her as she forced the dick into her even faster than before. Not bothering to draw herself all the way out, she slammed herself into the bimbo with all the force she could muster, the slapping of their hips echoing through the house.
"Yes, take it! Take this giant fucking monster cock!", Tonya screamed as she approached her own climax and drove all her strength into fucking the girl senseless.
Kimmy just clung to her, letting Tonya finish while pointlessly tensing her cunt against the bodybuilder's fake dick, but she was still completely enraptured, her nails scratching the big woman's back as she let her fuck her like a berserker.
Tonya's orgasm hit like a tidal wave. The big woman screamed and growled like an animal, instinctively thrusting her strap on deep into her while burying her own fingers deep into her snatch. After several seconds of panting and spasming, she felt herself grow weak, and fell to her knees in front of Kimmy.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Maestro

Amazing tale of tail! You have created two of the finest characters ever to grace these pages. Thank you for making a nice day even better.

Wookey

Amazing work. Just read it start till today.  You should be proud.  Can't wait to see what happens next.  Am sure Tonya will want to grow her own 10 inch clit-dick.

El_Roy_1999

Sorry for not posting yesterday, things should pick up again as normal soon.
Please don't forget that the story is a collaboration with the amazing MisterSnrub.

So double dose for today ...


Eventually, as Tonya calmed down, Kimmy caressed her back and her face and gave her little kisses, whispering:
"Thank you ... That was like ... incredible ... You're like ... the best ..."
"Thank you, Kimmy", she said between labored breaths. "That was ... that was really fucking hot."
"Like ... yeah ..."
Tonya climbed up on to the couch and embrace the girl, still hot to the touch and panting.
"It's settled... having a dick... would be pretty dope."
"Like ... Kinda, I guess, yeah ... The boys are like all like yeah, you know?"
"Yeah ... yeah I do know." Tonya pulled her close and they lay there in silence for a few moments longer, simply enjoying the afterglow.
Kimmy laid there, still rather exhausted and amazed by this. She was just taking this in, no deeper thoughts.
Tonya, however, was thinking of a lot of different things at once silently. Was that even possible to do? Growing big enough for her clit to act like a dick? Was there any way to do it faster? Could she take those pills that Kimmy had mentioned?
But after some time, she put those aside. Best not to make long term plans while horny. Maybe.
Tonya stood herself up.
"Okay, I need some water after that. You want anything?" As she started to make my way to the kitchen, she grabbed her phone and pulled up the web browser, googling for answers to some of her questions. More out of curiosity than anything.
"Like, maybe like some water too ... If you like got like the pink bottles?"
"Pink bottles?" Tonya asked. "Like, just bottled water?"
"Yeah, like I dunno? It's like pink. But I'll like get what you like get."
"Yeah... fanciest I've got is a Brita", she said as she grabbed them two glasses. She also snatched a bottle of protein drink and chugged it. Holding up Kimmy's weight and fucking Kimmy as long as she did felt like a workout in its own right after all. She walked back over to her lover and handed her the glass as she down her own quickly.
Kimmy took a sip, found it okay and drank it.
Then she leaned over to Tonya and just enjoyed being with her.

It was the night of Neecol's party. She sent the couple the location and the time on Tonya's phone and it turned out to be a nice place close to the beach, like a cabana. When Tonya arrived, the usual security guys were there, asked her for her phone to make sure there were no unplanned pictures and let her in. It was sunset, the sky was red, the sea was beautiful and it was cool without being cold.
As she came in, Neecol called from the tiny kitchen:
"Make yourself comfortable! I'm just fixing some things!"
Kimmy was not there yet, probably still getting ready.
"Awesome little place you got here!" Tonya called back. She'd done her best to dress up for the night. Little black dress that still did a great job of showing off her legs and shoulders, and she'd taken some of Kimmy's recommendations for makeup and jewelry. Simple gold necklace that laid across her chest and some gold hoop earrings. Subtle makeup with some bold red lipstick and bronze eyeshadow that she normally wouldn't have chosen but ended up looking great on her, only natural given that it came from Kimmy's advice.
"Anything I can lend a hand with?", she asked as she took in the little beach house.
"No, no, just find a place you like ... I recommend the rear balcony. The view should be nice ..."
"Awesome. I'll go get comfortable out there!" Tonya stepped through the house and found the balcony she must have been talking about. She found myself a nice lounge chair to lie back in and waited for Neecol to get her attention.
She showed up a moment later with a bottle of champagne and two glasses in hand. She was wearing a skintight dress that left nothing to imagination, and Tonya could see that she decided on some stay-up tights, as well as on a slim black leather choker. Maybe it was just Tonya, but she could have sworn she must have pumped up her muscles a moment ago, because they were looking really hard and ready.
"Thank you for coming! So, what do you think of the view?"
Neecol set the glasses and the bottle down and leaned forward on the railing of the balcony, giving her guest a glimpse of the tops of her tights.
"Oh my," Tonya said, unable to avoid looking all of Neecol's body over. "You're sure putting yourself on display tonight, huh?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

It was just coincidence, surely. Tonya decided to play it cool for a minute, see whether Neecol pushed it or not, then let her down gently.
She looked at the musclewoman with a sweet smile and nodded:
"Sure. You put in a lot of work to get me in shape, so you deserve a good look."
She turned around, leaned her back against the railing and trust out her breasts.
"Mm. You give me too much credit, really." Tonya turn away and swiped one of the glasses of champagne, taking a long sip. Okay, this was happening. Say something, Tonya.
"Do you want to take a look at the beach while we're waiting? It's just down the stairs and we can wet our feet ..."
She gestured towards it with her glass.
"I ... think it's better if we hang out up here." Tonya sat herself down in an open chair. "Let's talk, hun."
"Sure. Whatever you prefer." She plonked herself down on the sofa, stretching her legs a bit and lounging seductively.
Tonya decided to just come straight out with it.  "Neecol, I think you and I need to ... take a step apart. The flirting was fun and all, but ... I'm starting to think this isn't right."
She smirked:
"Maybe, but how does it feel?"
She casually flexed her arm, bringing out a nice little bulge of biceps.
"Besides ... This is just for fun. Nothing serious."
The musclewoman blushed slightly. She did look great thanks to all this work she'd put in. That arm was sleek but obviously strong ...
"I ... I'm serious. Yes, you're hot, and you've only gotten hotter but ... I don't want this. Even just our flirting has got Kimmy upset now."
"Okay. No problem. I'm not going to get between you, or anything. I wouldn't want to hurt her. In a way, it's romantic ... And Kimmy can be so cute in her naive little way."
She smiled as she stretched a bit.
"So, still don't want to see the beach?"
Wow, that was ... surprisingly easy. Tonya sighed and laughed a bit out of relief.
"Thanks for being so understanding. She means a lot to me.  You know, I think a bit of cool night air might be good for me right now. Let's go."
She led the way, not hesitating to letting her big butt swing and bounce, and they reached the beach soon. The sand was still warm, but it wasn't hot, feeling quite nice. She slipped out of her tights before stepping into it and asked:
"Is it okay if I take off the dress? I don't want it to get all sandy."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya looked at her sideways. Watching her sexy little waggle on the way down was unavoidable, but she was not liking this ... insistence. She knew it was too good to be true.
"Do what you like, I guess," she answered curtly.
With a longing look, she undid the belt of her dress, then unwrapped herself, revealing an incredibly large and well-filled black bra and matching panties. She put the dress over the railing and asked:
"Shall we?"
Then she walked on the beach towards the sea, letting the sand sift between her toes.
The wind warmed up a little, and the soft crash of the waves in the distance created a wonderful ambience.
As they descended the steps, Tonya's only thoughts were to be ready to sock her if she actually put any moves on me.  But after a little bit of time in the beach, the calming atmosphere soothed the big woman a bit. She breathed deep and felt the tension leave her as her toes sank into warm sand and the cool ocean must sprayed her.
Neecol walked along with her and said:
"You know I love your look and I absolutely adore you ... But what I seriously admire about you is that you are a selfmade woman, just like me. You struggled, you went your own way ... and it worked. I know that feeling, and I love it ..."
"Yeah ... it hasn't always been easy, and I still don't really feel like I've made it sometimes, but everything we've got, we know we earned it, right? There's something great about that?"
"Exactly. But it goes even deeper: I made my body to be like this. I changed it. I built myself from the ground up and now I'm here. And you helped me do this. This is your work ... And I'm glad I got the best craftswoman for me."
"Neecol, I'm ... flattered. Really.  This has been a great opportunity for me, and I'm glad I've been able to help you see your potential as a woman. I'm happy you've grown as much as you have these past few months."
"Me too ... I have to admit, you have been improving tremendously too. I love the new look, the bigger muscles, the ripped physique ... That's all incredible. I wish I could have something like this ..."
Tonya shifted her weight and moved her shoulders a bit, not consciously aware of the fact that Neecol was pushing her buttons. "Yeah ... it's my pride and joy all right. And there's no reason you can't have this for yourself too."
"It's difficult ... People accept sixpacks, and they accept big butts and strong legs ... Shoulders are a problem, big biceps are a problem ... I don't think I could survive this ... financially. But it sure sounds like a dream ..."
"Yeah. You have to ... kind of be willing to carve out your own path, you know? Like I only get by thanks to my camming. It was either that or compete in something. I'm sorry you're kind of ... locked into what you've got going on already. Wish there was something I could do to help you really see your full potential."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.