LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

Started by El_Roy_1999, April 08, 2021, 07:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tracer1981

If you keep posting, I'll keep reading.

tracer1981

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy nodded, eager to get growing.
After allowing Kimmy to get into position on the massage table, Tonya dug into her with all her strength. While mauling her muscles to force them to grow larger, she of course took time to admire her progress. Kimmy looked hot as hell, like she was literally three times the woman she was before meeting Tonya. It was hot, and only encouraged her to dig her fingers deeper into her.
Kimmy grunted a few times when her trainer hit the worst parts, but overall, she managed to deal with the pain without too much protest. However, she could feel that she was turning her on all the same.
When Tonya was done, Kimmy held her hands, albeit rather weakly and whispered:
"Like, wow ..."
She grinned and ran her other hand over Kimmy's.
"Feeling good?"
"Yeah, like totally ..."
The bimbo tensed her ass a bit and writhed on the table.
"Do you like think this will like be strong enough for like the both of us and stuff?"
Tonya climbed on top of her and slid a hand between her legs. Kimmy was amazed that she'd got the strength for this. Tonya was gonna have to start working her harder. After running across the inner half of her thighs for a moment, her hand slid deeper in, fingers sliding straight into her honeypot.
Kimmy instantly tightened her pussy, literally squeezing her fingers. It was unexpectedly strong and Tonya could see a sly grin on her face.
"Ooh! You've been working out every part of you, huh?" Tonya slapped the bimbo girl's perky ass before forcefully shoving her fingers into her, enjoying the extra little resistance her internal flexing provided. After giving her a couple more swats on her ass, she reached around with her free hand, sliding it into Kommy's cleavage as if she were titfucking her with her forearm.
Kimmy grinned and whispered:
"I like know it's not like a thing we like really need and stuff, but I kinda liked the feeling of it being like, you know, strong too." Then she kissed Tonya's forearm as it passed her face.
Tonya shuddered a bit as Kimmy attend to her arm, and curled her fingers inside her to hit all the most sensitive parts. "You know how I feel about being strong." The bodybuilder's thumb reached up between her lips to find her pumped up clit. Despite everything else, this might be Tonya favorite new development out of her girl. All the easier for her to slip in and tease her.
"Aah ... Tonya, like ... I wanna like try something, you know ... The boys, they like totally loved it, I dunno why, but I like wanna do that 96 thing ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

The_spoon

I really admire the flow of your stories and you are churning them out so regularly, good job.

El_Roy_1999

Thank you very much! In this case, it's a cooperation with MisterSnrub!


"Ha! I think you just read my mind." Now that Kimmy was all warmed up, she flipped her over onto her back. She hopped off of the massage table and stepped over to the end by her head, eyeing her oiled-up body as she went. With Kimmy on her back, her whole self on proud display, Tonya climbed up and position herself above her, the musclewoman wet cunt inches from the bimbo's face. "Ready, babydoll?"
Instead of an answer, Kimmy got the tip of her tongue into her mistresses' little ring and gave it the slightest pull.
That's all the encouragement Tonya needed. Without warning, she sat her whole weight down on the bimbo's face, her lips pressed forcefully into Kimmy's mouth. Pulling on her prominent nipples, she enjoyed a few moments of borderline smothering the girl before leaning forward and parting Kimmy's pussy lips with her tongue. She kissed her student's tight hole and gave it a few testing probes with her tongue before sliding up and down across her pussy's length.
There was a muffled sound from Tonya's crotch, but that stopped immediately when the bimbo girl wrapped her thick lips around her clit. Since it was longer now, she could slurp up and down, and that was exactly what she was going to do. Kimmy held it tight between her lips and sucked her hard, rubbing her tiny nose into Tonya's pussy and pulling on her clit ring with her tongue in between. At the same time, she wrapped her legs around Tonya's head and gave it some maybe less than gentle squeezes ...
Each time Tonya felt Kimmy's legs clamp around her head only spurred her on further. She lapped at Kimmy's pussy like a thirsty animal, digging her tongue in and savoring the taste of the girl's juices as she did so. Meanwhile her lower half was hard at work grinding against Kimmy's face. She was obsessed with the dual sensation of the girl teasing her pussy and going to town on Tonya's clit simultaneously.
Kimmy grabbed her ass hard and mashed Tonya's hips into her face even harder, sucking her clit with absolute devotion. As Tonya started to cum, the bimbo lapped up her juices eagerly. The roids just unleashed Kimmy's feelings completely and the massive bodybuilder could sense that she was going crazy down there. Kimmy nibbled on her clit, pulled it, sucked it, engulfed it and just blew it any possible way.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The girl felt Tonya's body seize as she began to crest the hill of her orgasm. If it were possible for her to shove herself any harder against her student, she'd manage to pull  it off, trying to cram as much of herself into Kimmy as possible. Meanwhile, she could only barely concentrate on what she was doing. Tonya's only thoughts were on holding back her orgasm and absolutely assaulting Kimmy's pristine pussy with her tongue. Hands clamped firmly on her quads, she slid and licked her way through her at lightning speed, the majority of her time on Kimmy's pulsing clit and sweet hole. Despite Tonya's best efforts, she could only withstand about a minute of the bimbo's roid-fueled worshipping of her clit. Tonya's scream was muffled by Kimmy's pussy as juices sprayed across the girl's face.
Kimmy didn't stop.
Kimmy might lap up her juices to prevent herself from drowning in them, but right now, this was not enough.
Instead, she increased her tension and shoved her tongue deeper into Tonya's pussy, before circling her clit, nibbling at its pierced tip and then enclosing Tonya's entire sex hermetically with her fat lips. Meanwhile, she tightened her legs around the musclewoman's head even harder, almost choking her as the roids took over completely.
It took Tonya a moment to realize what was happening. The only thing that occurred to her immediately was that she was not coming down from her climax. Then she realized she could still feel Kimmy sucking her off, and that the girl's thighs felt like a vice grip on her head. Realizing she hadn't finished the bimbo off yet, she attempted to pry her legs apart just slightly for a little bit of reprieve, and attend to her student's clit in the same way she'd been attacking hers. Nibbling, sucking, flicking, giving her absolute attention.
If anything, that made the girl more intense. The bodybuilder could feel her entire body harden as she went crazy. It was getting quite dangerous, really.
Tonya started to feel a crushing pressure on her head, making it hard to think.
Only then, as it was about to get really painful ... Kimmy came, swamping the big woman's face with her juices.
The girl's cum flooded into Tonya's mouth before she was ready for it. Already having difficulty thinking, she swallowed and spat in an attempt to breathe. She slapped Kimmy's thigh several times, like a wrestler tapping out, the only way she could think to communicate to her lover that she couldn't take it. She tried to call out at her but she couldn't get the words to come out.
Kimmy released her without thinking and just lay there, completely exhausted and satisfied. Her face was crimson and she was very sweaty all over.
Practically throwing the bimbo's legs off of her, Tonya coughed loudly and took several heavy, panting breaths, she stayed in that position, hunched over, using the table to brace herself, she stayed there for a minute or two, gasping and recovering.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

After a moment, Kimmy sat up and asked:
"What like happened? Are you like, okay?"
As she saw that Tonya was not well, she got off the table and put her hands around her.
Acting on instinct, Tonya pushed her back. Under most circumstances, she probably would have bitten Kimmy's head off at this point, but her strength was still returning to her.
"Just about fucking killed me is what happened!", she said between breaths. "Next time you feel me pulling your legs off me, that means stop, got it?"
Kimmy stared, then look down and seemed completely flustered:
"Like sorry! I like didn't want to like hurt you! I was just like, I dunno, I didn't like get it ... Wait, I'm like gonna get you a towel and like a glass of water!" She stormed out and returned moments later with the two things and a pack of ice, not sure whether it was going to be any use. "Sorry! Like, I'm sorry I'm like so stupid!"
"Fucks sake", Tonya muttered as the girl left the room. When she returned, the musclewoman happily accepted the towel, if only to clean her face and chest. Her breathing had returned to normal at this point. "Look", she said after eventually collecting herself. "You gotta be careful. You're really strong now and these injections ... I warned you about mood swings, right? You kinda hulked out on me there, and I wasn't kidding when I said you nearly choked me out."
"Like ... I like really didn't know ... I'm like gonna be really like, careful, you know. I just ... Like please don't like hate me, like, okay?"
Tonya sighed. "I don't hate you. I just ... almost hulked out back at you, like when we get into fights on the gym floor." She took the girl's hand and held it gently. "I'm okay now, and I'm gonna help you keep a lid on your hormones, all right?"
Kimmy smiled weakly, feeling relieved. "Like, okay. I'm like sorry ... I like spoiled it ..."
"No, trust me, it was still fun", Tonya said with a slight chuckle. "Honestly, even when you were squeezing my head I was having fun."
Kimmy took a deep breath. "Like, I'm like gonna make it like up to you, okay?" Then she maybe realized how strange that sounded and added: "I mean like, I'm like gonna get us some super tasty food for lunch, okay?"
"If you insist", Tonya said with a kiss on the cheek. She didn't need any encouragement to forgive her student, but she knew her enough to know she wouldn't feel right unless she did something for her. "Do you already have something in mind?
"I like thought how about like that Asian thingie that Neecol talked about? I'm like gonna get us a table, okay?"
"Oooh, that actually sounds great right now. You go ahead and do that, I'm gonna start getting cleaned up." Tonya kissed her hand, then took several long gulps of the water she brought.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

After cleaning up and relaxing for a moment (and taking a good shower), they left for the restaurant.
Kimmy had hybridized her style a bit, wearing a short pink pleather jacket with heartshaped rivets and little spikes, as well as a black mesh leotard with an opaque bandeau bra under it. To this, she was wearing skintight jeans and high-heeled Martens. It was intense and turned heads, but she liked it.
The bimbo girl waited for her lover to take her hand or her arm, then they headed over to the restaurant.
Tonya had taken to reveling in people's stares much the same way as Kimmy had. She was not displaying her back that much lately, thanks to the acne becoming harder to cover up, but she made up for it with a short-sleeve top that showed an impressive amount of cleavage. She started wearing short heels on the regular, but her style had remained largely casual. Blue jeans were still her pants of choice. But the top was designer, picked with Kimmy's assistance, and it was dark enough to fit the punk look while still being classy. She proceeded to wrap her arm around Kimmy's waist as she stood up from the car and walked her inside.
The place was expensive but still accessible, and there were normal people there. Even families. Their arrival shocked quite a few of them, but the maître d'hôtel just got them to their place without flinching. Kimmy stared at the menu, unable to figure out what those things might be. She just might be out of her water now.
Soon enough, a waiter appeared and took their order. Tea was one thing, but the food?
Kimmy gave Tonya a helpless look. "Do you like know like anything about this and stuff? Like, I mean, just ordering like sushi isn't like gonna gut it, no?"
Tonya could see the helpless look on her face before the waiter even arrived. Wanting to give her some room to work it out, she refrained from saying anything. But when the waiter attempted to take their order, she accept that the bimbo girl was going to need her help.
"We'll be ready in just a minute", she said to the waiter in her best polite voice, before turning back to Kimmy. The big woman didn't know all the fine details about this stuff, and all the Japanese stuff they didn't want to translate was beyond her, but she was pretty sure she could at least order a meal. "No, they're not gonna kill the fish on the spot", she said reassuringly. "At least I'm pretty sure they're not. How about this, tell me what you're in the mood for and we'll pick something out. Or should I just pick something for you?"
"Like, could you just like get me something? Like, with fish and rice and maybe like some tofu?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy looked incredibly relieved.
"Of course, babe", Tonya said, giving her hand a gentle pat. Flipping back through the menu, she tried her best to analyze everything again. She'd only just worked through enough stuff to figure out what she wanted, now to find something that worked for Kimmy ...
The waiter was back in exactly one minute, much to her surprise.
"Um, yeah, we're ready. Ah, I'll have a ... large sashimi plate ... heavy on the tuna and salmon. And for her a ... bowl of the miso soup and a rainbow roll. And can we add on if we need to? Thanks." With that, she shut the menu and the waiter was off. Tonya sighed. "Still getting used to highbrow shit like this. Least I felt comfortable walking in here."
"Like, I guess Neecol wouldn't have any trouble. She's like so much better like at this than me. My dad like never gets any of this. He'd like just eat like a burger at those fancy joints if he like ever goes there. Like, he even wanted to like get me to one of those like fancy schools where they like make you like into a proper lady and stuff, but I like got in trouble with the nuns and then he like didn't want to do that anymore, so he like said: 'Whatever' and like just dropped it. He said he like didn't need more than like reading and writing and doing sums for his job, so I guess ... he's like right? The fancy stuff ... I dunno. Mrs. Alice like had me learn all the stuff like where to put my hands and which forks to like use, but I like don't get it. But I guess, if the food like is good, I like don't mind!"
"Heh. Yeah." Tonya never had to go through any of that herself. Her folks were happy with her table manners as long as she sat up straight and didn't burp out loud. "Speaking of Alice, I could learn a thing or to from her. Spice up my cooking a little bit when I eat at home. I dunno. But your dad's right about one thing at least. You don't need a degree to get ahead. I mean I passed through school with straight Cs, I sure as shit didn't get a degree in bodybuilding, but I'm doing damn well for myself."
"Like, that's true. Besides, I like always had like some trouble with all the reading. I like watching stuff much more. I like, you know get it faster that way and stuff. Yeah. I like sometimes think like what I like would have done for like a job if my dad like didn't just have been like you know like rich? Like, maybe a model, or like one of those animal doctors?"
Tonya quickly bit her tongue. Not worth it ...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Model is definitely your kind of career. Or, hello! Fashion designer! You've already got the skills when you're just doing it for kicks."
"Yeah, like, I guess? I dunno. It was like, just that one time." As the food arrived, she switched the subject: "What like are your parents like?"
"Heh. They're simple people. Salt of the earth, you know? Mom was a waitress when I grew up and Dad still works an industrial job." She took another drink of her water. "We never had a ton of shit to our name, but they saved for me to go to school. I love 'em. They've even been supportive of ..." She gestured vaguely to her body. "All of this, even though they don't really get it, you know?"
"Like, really? I didn't like even tell my dad about like what I am like doing now. I don't think he'd like like it."
"Excuse me? Babe, you've been working out with me for a year now. Has he not even seen you in that time?"
"Nah. He's like always like, kinda busy. Also, he's like got another girlfriend or wife or whatever now and that's like always like more interesting. And I like kinda don't want him to know. He like would go crazy!"
"So... you're just planning to never see him again? Because I don't think you can exactly hide this around him."
"Like ... I haven't even thought like about that. I'm like not sure he like even wants to see me. Like, he's like only talking to Mrs. Alice and she like tells me what he told her. Do you like talk to your mom and dad?"
"Um ... now I'm thinking I should probably talk to them more often ... Uh, I mean I moved out to another state years ago, so we talk over the phone sometimes, and I try to see them over the holidays ..."
Kimmy stared at her completely amazed. That sounded like the most wonderful thing ever.
"Like really? Wow."
"Did you like tell them about me and stuff?"
"I did mention I was dating someone, yeah... that's kinda rare for me, so that's important news. Told 'em you were this cute little blonde girl I was over the moon with."
Kimmy smiled, completely enraptured by the idea.
"Like, I guess they like got this cool picture like of me, with long blond hair and all tiny and cute!"
"Like a little princess, you know?"
"Heh. I know that's how I see you. Probably painted something similar for them. Of course that was a few months ago. You've packed on a lot of mass since then."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Totally!" The bimbo flexed her thick arm, letting all the veins and cuts emerge. Then she suddenly froze, dropped the pose and went: "Like, sorry again for like before. I gotta be like really careful with this and stuff ..."
"Hey, you can still show off all you like. Hell, I want you to drop peoples' jaws and be the center of everyone's attention. You just need to keep your head on straight when you could accidentally hurt someone." Tonya took her hand again and rubbed hers across it softly. "I got a little freaked out earlier, but I could have been more careful too."
"Uh-huh. Like, I've like never hurt someone like, like this. Like, sure, I like made some girls like get true things like told about them and I like once kicked like a guy in the balls, but like, I never like, you know, did something like that. So that's like, I was like not sure, you know?"
Then the girl cocked her head: "Did you like ever like really hurt someone and stuff?"
The big woman chuckled at the image of tiny little petite Kimmy kneeing some dopey frat boy in the balls.
"Um ... there have been a few times, yeah. Mostly some time ago. When I was fit but not huge. People tend to be a lot more douchey in college and when you're built like us people usually don't want to start shit There was one time I got into a fight while I was out drinking with friends ... Not that I'm proud of that or anything."
"And did you like win?"
"Of course. Just one douchey fuck that couldn't take a punch and his friends who folded when he went down. I really shouldn't call it a fight, it hardly qualified."
Kimmy clapped happily. "Like, awesome! And did he like apologize?"
"Well, his friends got him out of there as soon as he went down. And the friend he was harassing was just happy he was gone. I wasn't gonna drag him back in there and make him say sorry or anything."
The girl looked a little disappointed, but then she said: "It's like good to know you can like fight. I like love how you like keep me safe, and stuff."
"Heh. Maybe I need to talk to the same guy we hooked Neecol up with. I mean, I can throw a punch and take a punch, and someone would have to be dumb or high or pick a fight with either of us. But it would make me feel so much more badass to say I know krav maga or some shit."
"Like what's that? Is that like some fighter guy?"
"Ha. Nah. It's like... extra-badass karate."
Kimmy nodded, probably wondering what that was. "And you're like gonna learn it?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

The_spoon

Great stuff, interested to see where this is heading.

El_Roy_1999

"Maybe. As long as it doesn't cut too much into my rest time. Gotta be sure I can protect my princess after all." She kissed the girl's hand before taking another drink of water.
"I'd like love it! You'd be like so strong and buff and you'd like protect me. That would be like so cool!"
Tonya could feel herself swell with pride at her praise Heh. "I'll give Doug a ring later on today and see if he's got anything for me."
Eventually, they finished the food. Its special appeal escaped Kimmy, but she liked it. She paid the rather impressive sum with her card, then got up.
"Do you like get to train Neecol like today?"
Tonya wolfed down her plate of protein and sat back happily.
"Yep, today's her day." She checked the time on her phone. "We don't have to hurry yet, but we should head straight over there after this."
The musclewoman sat back down and smiled.
"Looking forward to hanging with her again?"
"Like, yeah. She's like, so cool, you know? I mean, she's like really been like so nice and she's like got so many cool tips ..."
"I had a feeling you two would hit it off. I'm glad you've got someone you can like... talk shop with, you know?"
"Uh-huh. I like picked up so many like tricks for like my makeup ... It's like incredible!" If anything, Tonya might have noticed the bimbo's makeup was less mask-like lately and more, well, natural might not be the word. But she looked less like a sex-doll and more like a model now. Of course, if she as much as suspected that Tonya preferred the rubberdoll look, she'd instantly switch back.
At the same time, there was a kind of unease in her stance. As if she suspected something about Neecol's desires.
Fortunately, Tonya had grown quite attached to this new look of hers. She appreciated the bimbo aesthetic Kimmy'd been going for, but there was just a little more finesse in the slightly more subtle look that she appreciated. And it didn't make her look any less like a sex symbol. "You ready to get over there and see her, then? We can always chat for a bit before getting sweaty."
"Like, sure!"
Kimmy jumped to her feet eagerly, throwing her jacket over her shoulders as she slipped it on.
Tonya pulled herself up and led her lover back out to the car. They knew the route there by heart by now, and the process of actually getting in to see her was much quicker now. Neecol's staff recognized them by this point and they only gave them a cursory security treatment, but not very in depth.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Neecol greeted them with a friendly, authentic smile. She kinda liked them a lot, and she might still be obsessing about Tonya. The training did her good. If anything, her already massive butt and thighs got bigger and firmer, her waist was ripped and her back was inconspicuous, but easily able to lug those huge tits around. She did get the bigger, faker implants and they looked completely insane, like colliding soccer balls stuffed under her skin.
She embraced Tonya gently and gave her a kiss on each cheek, then repeated the procedure with Kimmy.
"Hi! You both look amazing! I love the new jacket!"
Tonya blushed. That was still a great feeling for her.
"Hey, beautiful!", she said back, happily returning the kisses as she essentially trained her to do. "You're looking pretty good yourself, curves! What's going on with you?"
"A lot. I've been busy all morning setting up some talks about a perfume line and I have to say, this is some advanced stuff. You know, I'm starting to understand why perfume ads are always so weird ..." She showed her guests a clip. "Not sure I should be going down that road ..."
Kimmy smiled awkwardly:
"Like those ads with like those weird drapes and swirly colors and diamonds and stuff? They were like about perfume?"
Tonya laughed a little bit. "Yeah, they have to kinda get ... abstract with it. You can't show someone a smell through a screen, I guess. But you look awesome in that shot! Whoever's on the other side of that camera knows how to make you look your best. Huh, Kimmy?"
The bimbo girl nodded. Then she asked: "And what does it like smell like?"
Neecol shrugged: "I don't know yet. They're still figuring it out. But they want to do something that is both fruity and virginal, but also modern and assertive."
The girl blanked.
"Like, I get the fruity. But like the rest? How do you like smell modern?"
"They'll tell me, I hope. So, what else is new with you two?"
"Well, the personal training business is popping off, so that's great news. In fact, I did want to ask you about, like, business advice, but that can wait til after the workout."
"No problem! Just give me a moment to get dressed."
She left for a moment, then returned, wearing a tight neckholder top that clung to her tits and some training shorts. They looked glued to her ass and her guests could literally see her pussy through the fabric.
"Okay, I'm ready."
She'd been using a set of weak steroids to boost her gains, nothing too intense, just something to make things easier for her.
"Loving the new outfit, babe! So let's see, today's routine was back and chest if I'm remembering right. Ready to get down to it?" Tonya's eyes probably lingered on choice parts of her body longer than they should.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Sure! Where do we start?"
Kimmy smiled: "Should I get changed too?"
"Oh, shit." Tonya looked down at their own clothes. "Yeah, we should both get dressed too. You go ahead and go through your warmup, Neecol. We'll be back in just a sec to get started."
In the other room, Kimmy took her sweet time to get changed. For this session, she'd picked a pink sports bra and skirty-shorts combo that gave off slight schoolgirl vibes. Maybe it was an accident, maybe it was on purpose, but she let her boob slip out once, going oops .... Then she looked at Tonya in innocent confusion.
Tonya's outfit today was simple. They were here on business after all, at least theoretically. Black lycra top that hugged her just right and some matching basketball shorts that left part of her thigh exposed. She took quick notice of Kimmy's slow changing and, of course, took all of her in through the whole process. When the girl had her wardrobe malfunction, she walked up behind her and groped her exposed tit firmly. "As much as I appreciate the show, I don't think Neecol would be happy if we made a mess back here ...", she said as she kneaded the soft mass of silicone.
Kimmy grinned sheepishly: "Like, totally. You're like right. Uh-huh."
Then she slipped a finger over Tonya's clit through the fabric of her shorts and made herself presentable.
They return to Neecol and could just watch her stretch, do little circles with her arms and wriggle her hips.
As Tonya came in, she gave her a smoldering look and wiped away the sweat.
"Okay, let's do this!"
Biting her lip after Kimmy's little teasing session, Tonya adjusted herself and followed her lover back out to the workout area, really wishing she had actually worn panties under these things today. The sight of Neecol also putting on her best show for her was almost too much to take. If her clit was any bigger she'd be worried about pitching a tent from all this temptation.
She clapped her hands to her sides in an attempt to focus.
"Okay, so! First things first, let's get started with some lat pulldowns!"
Neecol and Kimmy eagerly got to work. The bimbo already had her big workout today, so it was just a little extra to support Tonya's client, but her load was still impressive. Neecol was nowhere near her level, of course, but she seemed to inspire her to work precisely.
"Good shit, hun", Tonya said as the two of them finished a set, glad to have something else to focus on. "Way to nail that form, that's the fastest way to see results. How are you feeling, is that weight challenging you enough?"

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy wanted to say something, but then Kimmy remembered what they were doing and shut up. Instead, Neecol said:
"Maybe a little more?"
"That's what I like to hear. Last set, so let's see how you do with another ten." She stepped over and reset the pin on the weight stack. Afterwards, she walked behind Kimmy and gave her a quick shoulder rub, her way of quietly saying thanks. "All right, rest is over! Get it!"
They hit the weights and Kimmy did her best to inspire her, doing her moves with perfect precision and slowness and making cute little nods at the important bits. Neecol took those mostly under advice and got through that extra workout well enough.
When she was done, Neecol groaned.
"Wow ... That was cool ... I liked it."
"Hell yeah! You're starting to really get the pump after a workout, huh?" Tonya patted her on the shoulders as she sat at the machine resting. "That's my favorite part, honestly."
She grinned:
"I can see that. I gotta admit, I love the look."
Kimmy pursed her thick lips for a moment, then got up: "So, like, what's next?"
"I knew you'd come around eventually. It's a little addictive. And the look's doing wonders for you, honestly. Bench press is up next. Unless you're feeling sore, then we can find another way to work your chest."
Neecol nodded:
"No, bench press is fine!"
Kimmy said: "Should I like do that too? We like worked the chest like so hard already."
"I mean, you don't have to, hun. Your example is super helpful, but I think she's got a good handle on the form by now. Do you want to take point and give her some advice on this one?"
Kimmy visibly hesitated, then said:
"I'll like like to like just watch how you like do that and stuff."
Neecol nodded and stretched, trusting out her massive knockers in Tonya's direction.
"Would you spot for me, Kimmy?"
The bimbo blushed and replied: "Like, okay?"
She got in position but shot glances at Tonya to look after her.
Tonya quietly nodded to her lover and turned her attention firmly to Neecol.
"Okay, we're going kinda light here but lots of reps. Good form and tough it out all the way through. Go!"
She started pumping eagerly, Kimmy's hands hovering close-by. It was quite the sight with both their giant tits on full display. Neecol worked around them, but they did get in the way, while Kimmy's were also hanging down, or rather protruding from her muscular chest. It looked completely out of this world.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.