Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

Started by El_Roy_1999, April 08, 2021, 07:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

"Nailed it!" is how she tried to sum that all up in a way she could express.
Kimmy clapped her hands the way she did and exclaimed: "Awesome! We're like so gonna blow them away!"
"Hell yeah!" Tonya reached out to pat her on the back before thinking better of it. "So, what's next on the to-do list?"
"I like just gotta like put in the lenses and stuff, then we like get the cooling thingie filled and then we like can go. It's like a bit of a trip. Oh and we like totally should get on the toilet before we like go there cos it's like gonna be a chore to like do that at that party."
"Oh. Ugh. Right. Well, you go ahead, I'm right behind you."
Eventually, they left. As the limo pulled up at the location, a club constructed into an abandoned factory, Tonya could see the crowds outside. Clearly, those influencers were drawing a lot of people. There was a red carpet and some big billboards advertising ... well, a lot of stuff. Kimmy was obviously nervous, but also very excited, staring out of the window and taking in the whole intensity of the place.
Tonya was trying not to show, but she was nearly scared stiff by this. Strutting in front of a screen was one thing, but this was a lot of people to be face to face with. And Kimmy was counting on her to show up, here. Regardless, she gave a tight smile and squeezed the girl's hand gently as the limo pulled up to the curve. "We're gonna do great", she said as they waited to be let out. "Let's go knock 'em dead."
Kimmy turned on the effects of her dress as showtime approached. A valet opened the door for them and they both got out. The cameras whirred and clicked, people were holding up their phones and snapping their pictures. There was so much going on. There were at least a hundred people, probably way more, and they were all staring at them, taking in their looks. Kimmy's stage fright was gone and she was walking down the carpet, stopping in the right spots and posing for the spectators, showing off her look and being effortlessly sexy. She did her best to help Tonya along in case she had any hesitations. Tonya followed her lead and turned on her own outfit and followed her out and down the runway. Her walk was a lot more practiced at this point. No wobbling, though she was moving a little slowly. With the bimbo's legs practically pinned together in her own dress, the musclewoman's pace actually looked fairly natural thanks to her. Her posture was her best imitation of a runway strut, but there was still a bit of a swagger in the way she swung her shoulders just slightly as she walked.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Thank God for these sunglasses, Tonya thought, because she couldn't keep her eyes from darting all over the place as they walked.
Then they reached a couple of sub-influencers who only existed to report on the adventures of the real mccoys. They were probably a man and a woman, but it was hard to tell and probably pointless. The taller one sported a pink mohawk and a matching neon pink pleather suit that seems glued to their body. It was covered in spikes and looked surprisingly badass. The other one was wearing an Asian monk-like outfit, reminiscent of the later Matrix movies and had the face covered in thick stripes that probably formed a barcode or something. Over the noise and the flashes, one of them said:
"Hi! You're itslikekimmy and ToughestTonya! How does it feel to be here?" Kimmy looked at her lover and answered: "It's like totally amazing and stuff! Like incredible!"
Tonya was caught a bit off guard by the other influencers' approach, but she'd already formed the game plan in her head. Poker face, don't speak unless spoken to, and keep it simple. When Kimmy turned to her, a natural smile returned to her face and she relaxed slightly.
"Yeah, it's ... real exciting to be out here! I honestly can't believe it."
"Your outfits ... We love them! Do we love them? We absolutely love them! How did you do that? It's like ... Wow!
Kimmy smiled and replied:
"I'm like going to post like a video like on my insta at itslikekimmy soon, so you can like all be inspired by like this! So like, this is going to be like so great!"
The pink person looked at Tonya and said:
"I gotta say, I'm seriously impressed by your body. I knew that itslikekimmy got into pumping iron, but to see her mentor like this ... Wow! So, what is your favorite bodypart, what is your favorite pose and what is your favorite exercise?"
It was a delight for Tonya to see Kimmy truly in her element like this. She was watching her intently enough that she almost missed when she was addressed by the other interviewer.
"Ah! Thank you, very kind of you! Anyway, I love my bis!" She took the opportunity to bring her arm up, not actually flexing, just showing it off. "Favorite exercise would have to be the bench press, and favorite pose ... probably the most muscular. Simple and classic."
"That is so great! It's my favorite too!" They did a mock version of it, but it seemed good-natured.
"Ha! Looking good! Are you a fitness buff too?"
"Oh, I just like to train to stay slim, but I work on my abs a lot." They gave Tonya an enticing grin and moved their hand slightly to her midsection.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

At this point, the musclewoman was a little uncertain. She was happy to show off, of course, but she didn't want to commit some kind of faux pas ... Either accepting or turning them down could possibly end poorly ... She attempted to subtly signal to Kimmy as she responded.
"By all means, go ahead. I put a lot of work into these abs, I'm proud of 'em."
"Ooh ... They're so hard ... Thank you! I love those. You are amazing!"
Before this could go much further, the next people arrived, so they had to clear the way.
They gave Tonya a little wave as she walked away, obviously smitten.
The big woman waved back, her typical confident smirk on her face. Maybe just another fan from her other outlets.
"Hey", she asked quietly as they worked their way down the carpet. "You didn't get felt up just now, did you?"
"I like guess I didn't. But that dude was like really into you."
They finally reach the entrance to the location and the music and noise and the crowd were all stunning. There was so much of it, and Tonya could notice for a moment that Kimmy had to adjust to the intensity. Then, once that moment had passed, the bimbo dove right in, dragging her lover along. They cruised through an endless parade of very stylish people in insane outfits. Theirs were certainly in the top third, but there were people that went way beyond that somehow. Tonya actually recognized a few of them, but Kimmy appeared to know them all.
The conversation was difficult since everybody was trying to be seen with as many high-ranking people as possible and the atmosphere was way too intense, but the little thumb drives on Kimmy's outfit just disappeared at an astonishing rate. As Tonya looked at her phone in a quiet moment, her followers and mentions were going through the roof.
This was the place to be.
Most of Tonya's attention was focused simply on keeping pace with her student. Her goal going into this was simply to act as a decoration for Kimmy, but it seemed like she don't need her help. Enough attention was drawn to the musclewoman just by being in her lover's proximity that she was sort of forced into interacting with people, and she got a lot of practice with keeping her responses short but polite and engaging. After enough people came by, she had some stock responses down to the sorts of questions she was getting and she could plug both their socials on reflex.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya was blown away at the amount of traction she was getting just from showing up here, and from what she could see looking at Kimmy's account, the girl was blowing up even faster. Tonya couldn't be happier that she had agreed to do this.
That's when she noticed that the bimbo girl was growing all excited.
"It's her! It's QueenxMakeup! Isn't she like amazing? We like need to talk to her!"
The girl in question was wearing a kimono dress covered in circuit patterns, combining it with a super-tight corset that made Tonya wonder whether she could put her hands around it. The corset itself looked as if it had been constructed out of some fiberglass material and it was shining and sparkling in shades of green fitting to the kimono. Also, it was topped by some weird tentacles that seemed to move on their own accord, like a set of endoscopes. They danced around the woman's huge bust, playing with it, but also extending themselves towards other people. She had her hair in dreadlocks that had been intertwined with similar fiberglass, sparkling intensely. Finally, she had an even bigger butt which was further emphasized by a patterned pantyhose that echoed her kimono's look. Her makeup was obviously active in blacklight and her face seemed to be changing as she talked.
"Holy shit", Tonya said under her breath. Not only was that woman's outfit perfectly suited to her body, that body was ridiculous in its own right. Everything about this chick was just pure, raw sex appeal. "She's one of the ones that reached out to you, yeah?", she asked as they moved toward her. "I'll let you make the introduction, but I'm right here."
Kimmy blushed under all that makeup, then grabbed her teacher's hand tight and went right in.
"Hi! I like gotta thank you so much for like the invitation! This is like ... wonderful. It's like really punky and you look absolutely like ... gorgeous!"
They embraced carefully, no one wanted to ruin their looks. She took both Kimmy's hands and said:
"I'm so glad you are here! I recently watched your stuff and it's so authentic and intense. Wow!"
Then she also took Tonya's hands and added:
"You're turning into an inspiration for some of us ... It's great to have you here!"
"Wow, uh ... thank you so much", she said after taking a moment to register. "It's an honor to be here. Honestly, I was kind of blown away when we got the invite."
QueenxMakeup kept Tonya's hands in hers and she could swear that the influencer was interested in her. Anyway, she continued:
"It's very impressive to see your dedication and your courage. I admire it."
Tonya quietly cleared her throat.
"Thank you. Really, it means a lot. You don't get that much appreciation for a body like this, so it means a ton coming from someone like you."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"I would love to get some training advice from you one day ..." Kimmy was really surprised that they were getting along so well, but there were already more people closing in, so it was going to be time to move along. Besides, there was still so much to do.
Kimmy almost shouted over the noise:
"Like Tonya, we like should like continue if we like don't wanna get pushed ..."
"Sorry, Kimmy! I'm coming!" Tonya turned back to QueenxMakeup and gave her an apologetic look. "You know my Insta. Message me and we'll talk. Thanks again!"
She smiled at her happily and they drifted along.
"She's like cool, don't you like think?"
"Very cool! And did you hear that? She wants me to train her! Tonight is *nuts*!" Tonya had kind of a starstruck look on her own face at this point.
"That's like awesome! You're like gonna be like a legend!"
They wandered along past more people chatting. It was like a pageant and there were so many weird costumes and outfits. They stopped a lot to take pictures with people and people took pictures of them. It was all very intense and the heat was suffocating.
"I like would like to like meet some more stars, you know? So if you like see anybody, you gotta like tell me!"
"Okay, I... I'll keep my eyes open!" If Tonya were being honest, she'd have let Kimmy know she wouldn't be likely to recognize anyone by face unless they were a huge name. That said, there were at least two other people who invited us here specifically, and she'd done enough homework to recognize them at least. She tried to subtly fan herself as she peered around the room, taking in the flow of the crowd and watching where people seemed to be headed.
That turned out to be the right strategy and they eventually joined the orbit around Lelegance, who was wearing to what basically amounted to a thong and two gaffer tape crosses over her nipples, combined with a transparent raincoat and some moonboots. She had one of those weird angular 80ies Japan sunglasses on and was covered in tattoos, most of them looking surprisingly good on her. Her hair was tied up into three big balls that complemented the style and apparently had a camera in them, or at least something eye-ish. They drifted closer past a bunch of fans that were trying to make some conversation with her. When they spotted Tonya and Kimmy, they got all defensive. This was their idol and guests were not welcome.
Tonya hesitated. One of them, a young man in a similar outfit as her, without the boots and the tattoos, got in their way. Poor guy was not very buff, but he had got spirit.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Jesus. Somehow wearing that seemed bolder than just walking out naked. Tonya had expected some amount of skin being shown going into this, but all the big names were practically reveling in sex. She was caught a bit off guard by having a self-made bouncer approach her, especially considering he didn't seem to be pulling off the look quite as well as she was. After looking to Kimmy for approval, she looked past the blocker and raised a hand.
"Lelegance! It's itslikekimmy and ToughestTonya!", she called out, hoping she still recognized the names.
She took a moment to get what the musclewoman was shouting, then made a wavy thing with her hands and the tiny guy backed off, letting them to her. He was still looking pretty skeptical and was obviously ready to intervene if necessary. They moved closer to her and she waved at them, then did air kisses on the both of them.
"Wooow! You girls look sooo cool! It's as if you're real machine people. I'm impressed. And those muscles! I lurv those! They're sooo biiig ..." She turned to her entourage. "Guys, get a look at thooose guns! Thank God for the First Amendment!" A few of the brighter looking fans high-fived or exchanged happy glances, but she wouldn't be stopped: "Flex for me, pleeeease! I just love some big strong people ... I feel so safe with those!" There was a bit of grumbling from her crowd, so she added: "You're awesome too. You're my first line of defense, my linebackers, and then I would have someone with biiig muscles all close."
Tonya stifled her laughter at her reaction. She was like Kimmy, but double. Didn't quite have that endearing adorable nature to her, but she was cute just the same. "Well, I gotta be careful. I don't want to risk ruining this bomb outfit that Kimmy made. What do you think, babe? Can we give 'em a little gun show?"
Kimmy nodded happily.
"Okay, since you asked nice." Tonya spread her legs just a tad wider and brought her arms up into a simple double biceps, squeezing extra hard to try and inch her peaks up. Gotta make a strong first impression after all.
Kimmy followed suit, leaning back and forcing her abs to push through the latex. Then she closed in to Tonya, shooting a loving glance.
Lelegance just stared, completely lost:
"Wow ... I ... Look at those ... There's so many guys who aren't even twice your size."
"Thank you. We both put a lot of work into these bods." Tonya put her hands on her hips and spread out her lats while puffing out her chest, attempting to make herself look as big as possible overall.
She gasped and said:
"I looove when you guys do that ... It's sooo powerful!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

She paused for a second and added:
"I should just send you some of my guys so you can make them big for me. Because I want my people to be amazongs and dudazongs!"
"Wow, I hadn't expected you to be such a fan of this type of body. Well ..." Tonya turned around and spread her back, proudly displaying the QR code in her dress to her groupies. "Give me a follow if any of you want some training advice!"
She was immediately swarmed by them as they all tried to please their mistress. Kimmy smiled at her all happy about this. They exchanged some words, but the presentation of the game was beginning and it was time to get to their places. They continued to the back, where some seating had been provided. Waiters in appropriate looks, mostly chrome tuxedos, served drinks while the stage went up in flames and special effects as the show began.
Kimmy got a super-sugary neon pink and green monstrosity of a cocktail and sat down with Tonya:
"Are you like, having fun?"
She lounged back and enjoyed a sip from a mojito. It was good, just like one might expect from an event as high-budget as this.
"I am enjoying myself. It's nice to have a ... relatively quiet moment", she said, looking about at all the special effects. "I don't know how you handle yourself at these things when there's so many people and so much going on."
"Like, you know, I like don't like go to like big things like these like a lot ... It's like so many people ... But I like thought it would be like great for us and stuff and with you, I like feel safe, you know?"
"Yeah ... I'm glad you feel safe with me. But I needed this break. If I'd gone any longer, I might have lost it", Tonya said with a laugh. Once she'd had a chance to cool down, they could get back in there and meet some more people. She took Kimmy's free hand in hers and rubbed her thumb over her lover's.
"Do you like get any of this?" Kimmy tried to make sense of the presentation. A nerdy goodlooking guy in a black leather trench-coat was talking about the game, which was apparently very open worldy and had a lot of content and full character customization.
Tonya paused for a moment to listen to him talk. This series wasn't one that she'd looked closely at in the past, but so far it was all standard video game jargon, so she was getting most of it.
"Sounds like it could be fun. Should have enough in it to keep me busy for plenty of rest days, at least."
"So it's like a game you would like play?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Since next week is going to be amazingly tough, I'm gonna post the next seven parts right now.

Enjoy!


The guy just says the magic words: Fully customizable genitals.
"Like, what does that even like mean?" The crowd was apparently shocked by what he said.
Tonya almost managed to stop herself from laughing.
"Jee-zus", she said quietly before turning to Kimmy and whispered: "Basically, when you make a character in the game, you can change what they look like and stuff, right? Apparently in this one you can change how their pussy or dick looks too. Man, that's crazy."
"Ah. Like a bit like we do, huh?"
"I mean... yeah, you're probably right. I didn't really think about it that way." The musclewoman shook her head as she realized how dense that sounded. "I mean ... the first place my head went was how many dudes were going to give themselves a third leg right off the bat ..."
"Yeah, they would like totally do that. And like balls as big as like those tennis ones."
Tonya chuckled a bit. "Yeah, but I sorta get it. A power fantasy kind of thing, I guess. Makes them feel big."
"Like, I wonder what it like feels like to like have a dick. I mean, it must be like really weird. But you can like go to the toilet and stuff standing up."
"Heh. I'm not sure. I know I wouldn't mind, like, having one for a day. Just to try it out."
Kimmy chuckled:
"I like totally would blow you, you know?"
"Oh, what? Is what I'm working with already not good enough for you?" Although, Kimmy saying that kind of made Tonya want to see what that bimbo could do with the oral skills she'd already shown her.
"Hey! I like love your little thingie ... And I like also love the ring ... But if it like got bigger, I like could do like a lot of stuff ..."
Tonya would be blushing if it weren't for all the makeup she was wearing. Regardless, she squeezed her legs a little bit tighter together.
"Lucky for you that bigger is better then, sweetheart." She placed a finger under Kimmy's chin. "I'll remember that for later."
Kimmy grinned without much understanding. The whole talk turned her on, though.
Eventually, the presentation ended and the party turned into a real party. There were a lot of people dancing, with the DJs remixing the game soundtrack. There was a performance by a pop singer with a leg prothesis that was shaped like a crystal, and once Kimmy asked Tonya to zip open the lower part of her dress, she could actually dance. Also, the patterns on her dress started to follow the beat like a visualization, increasing the unrealness of it all.
Since Tonya didn't resist, they ended up on the dancefloor and Kimmy was doing her best to show her wildest moves.
The musclewoman stuck close to her, but she didn't get too crazy. Of all places at this thing, this was definitely her scene. She stayed close to her lover but held back, dancing reservedly and simply watched her, mesmerized by the bimbo girl.
To make it better for Tonya, Kimmy occasionally flexed her pecs to make her boobs bounce, getting into the rhythm.
Ooh, now she was getting the hang of that trick, Tonya thought. She eyed her intensely before closing the distance between them and dancing against her.
"Fine, if you want me that badly", she said in Kimmy's ear.
"Like ... totally!"
The big woman ran her hand up one of the girl's thighs and placed the other on her hip, gently grinding against her.
"Surely we can have a little fun without getting too rowdy for these people, right?"
Kimmy kept her very close. The rubber of their outfits was odd, but right now, she just felt great. Also, Tonya's ripped body turned her on even more.
Tonya pulled her a bit closer as she felt Kimmy's rock-hard glutes and legs against her body. Their dirty talk earlier lit a spark, but feeling her girl rubbing against her was getting the fire started. She was trying to keep her hands on parts of her that were still pg-13, but it was difficult. She just couldn't resist Kimmy when she teased her like that.
Kimmy whispered:
"What if we like went to like some place backstage or something where not like everyone can like see us?"
"Deal." Without waiting for another word, she grabbed her student by the hand and started speedwalking with her towards an exit that looked like it led somewhere private. As soon as the music was quiet and there was nobody immediately around, she found one of Kimmy's tiny nipples through her outfit and pinched it as she looked for somewhere she could pin her bimbo to the wall.
"Like ... ooh ..."
Kimmy let her push her against the wall and looked at her teacher all cute and innocent, letting her lower lip hang a little to look even more helpless and endearing, but Tonya could tell she was very much into this ...
The big woman leaned in and gently bit the pouty little lip as her hands reached in and mauled her tits, the material of her outfit squealing in response to the movements of her hands against it.
"Ooh ... This is ... you're like so strong ..."
"Fuck yeah", she said breathily as one hand ran between the girl's legs. Tonya kissed her repeatedly on her big plushy lips.
"Aaah ... Please, like be careful, I'm like going to ..."
Kimmy gasped as her lover reached between her legs again.
The bodybuilder grabbed her by the back of the head and shoved her tongue into Kimmy's mouth, hoping to keep her moans of passion quiet as she rubbed her more vigorously.
"Grmpf ..."
Tonya could feel that she was tensing internally. This was not going to take long at all.
She popped one of Kimmy's breasts out of the cleavage of her dress and used her free hand to worship every square inch of it. Meanwhile, she was rubbing her so quickly through the fabric of her outfit that it looked like she was trying to start a fire. Her tongue slid in and out from between her lips, batting at and intertwining with Kimmy's own.
"Hmph ..." She gasped for air. "Please ... hrmph ...more!"
Kimmy clung to her, her muscles tensing. She just let Tonya do what she wanted, submitting to her.
"Come on, babe, cum for me!", she said quietly but forcefully. Tonya lifted her up so her legs were in the air. She was suspended, held up by Tonya's strength and the wall behind her. Her hand was working so hard that Kimmy could begin to feel her outfit wedging its way between her lips. The big woman wrapped her lips around the nipple on her exposed breast and sucked forcefully.
"Gggg ... Hhha ... Rmph ..." The bimbo girl was completely enraptured by this and held on to her as Tonya felt her body twitch. This was it.
The girl produced a low howl which made her dress vibrate, and Tonya's hand got thoroughly soaked.
Then she went limp against her mistress' body.
Tonya picked her up and held her against her for a moment, cradling her in her muscular arms. After giving her some time to recover, she gave Kimmy a kiss on the neck.
"Feel good to walk?"
The girl nodded, still feeling a little lightheaded.
Tonya helped her get all the way back in her outfit and escorted her back out from the backstage area. She walked with her lover quietly to a restroom, allowing her to touch up her hair and for herself to clean off her hand.
Once they were all ready again, they stepped back into the limelight. This was going to be a great night!

Again, Tonya woke up way after Kimmy. They were at a hotel close to the venue, Kimmy was still wearing her makeup and bits of her outfit, and she didn't look all that awake.
She looked at Tonya and sighed:
"Wow. That was like quite the party, huh?"
The other woman much more out of it than she normally was in the morning. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she reached over to the nightstand and quickly downed a bottle of water.
"It was... intense all right. I don't think I've ever talked to that many people at once."
"Like, yeah! You were like ... so cool! I mean, like you told them all about your like training and like how they like could get like big ..."
"Yeah, and... to be honest, a *lot* more people than I thought were into it ... Hell, I could probably get rich quick just hiring myself to Lelegance's groupies."
"Totally. I like never thought that she would like want this, but like ... yeah."
Kimmy looked at her with a certain curiosity:
"So, like what are you like gonna do with that?"
"Shit. I'd never considered becoming a trainer but I just might. With all the connections we made, and with all the people that are interested ... I just need to talk to some people and figure out how much I can get away with charging." She laid back on the bed and lost herself in thought for a moment. "Is this what the start of a trend is like? Like, is getting swole gonna be new *thing*, do you think?"
"I like dunno. Like maybe? But you like gotta be like real, cos those things, they like go away like so fast! Like, remember bikini bridges? They like went like away like kinda after like a moment, you know? But if you like got the time, you like gotta make it like, you know, work?"
Kimmy laid on Tonya's chest and play with her big boobs:
"Though like, that would be like so weird if like all my friends got like, you know, buff?"
"I think I know." Tonya pondered for a moment, then opened up insta**** and scrolled through her new followers. "I think it would be awesome, personally. I know being strong makes me feel great. And it did wonders for you too. I wonder how many more people want to get jacked and don't even realize it." After another moment lost in thought, playing with her lover's hair, she opened up a DM to Queenxmakeup. "Fuck it. Gotta capitalize on the trend, right?"
Kimmy nodded.
"Like what are you like gonna tell her?"
"She seemed interested. I figured I'd ask if she wanted to be one of my first clients. Maybe work out a deal with her for some free advertising. You think it's worth a shot?"
"Like, that would be like ... a dream, you know? Cos I'm like totally her fan!"
"Guess the worst she can say is no. How about you help me figure out how to word this?" Tonya pulled her closer and they both watched the screen of her phone as they composed a proper introductory message to Queen.
Actually, Kimmy turned out to not be much help. She was really bad at putting her thoughts into clear sentences and Tonya could see that despite giving her best, this was not very useful. But she supported and admired her for her ultimate message.
However, they soon received an answer: She was interested and would like to book a training session with Tonya. And, as she added cryptically, maybe more.
"Nice", the big woman said out loud as the response came in. She booked her as soon as she could while still giving myself enough time to lay the groundwork for all of this. "Well, get ready to have your dreams come true, Kimmy."
Kimmy would have clapped her hands if they were free.

So, two or three weeks later, they visited the queen. And she definitely was regal. At least, that was the impression they got. There was a pair of bodyguards at the entrance that spent a lot of time checking them for all kinds of stuff and they even asked the guests to leave their phone with them.
The place was surprisingly normal and rather small. It was a little bigger than Tonya's place and it had a pool, but it's not a palace or mansion or anything.
Still, there was a lady in a sporty chic outfit, the queen's secretary, who confirmed their identity again, then she led them to her.
"Jesus, is this her house or some kind of corporate office?", Tonya whispered to Kimmy as they pass through the many barriers to entry.
She was waiting for them in the gym, next door to the living room. It was well-equipped, nothing fancy but enough to get and stay fit.
Tonya was impressed by what she was seeing, especially once they arrive in the gym. It was going to need some upgrades before long, but it was very well supplied for something in someone's home.
The queen was wearing little makeup today, and she'd put on a tracksuit whose top was clinging to her big breasts and her slim waist and whose pants stuck to her massive ass and thighs. She had her hair tied up in a big bun and smiled at them:
"Hello! Thank you for coming! I'm Neecol. How about you?"
The muscle woman had come dressed simply. Hair back in a ponytail, sweatpants that weren't too loose, and a glittery workout top picked out by Kimmy.
"Neecol! I was ready to just call you Queen the whole time, but I'm happy to have a name! Nice to finally meet you properly. And as you could guess, I'm Tonya and this is Kimmy."
"Hi! I'm like your biggest like fan! Also, like I was at like the party with you! I was like, the robot girl, you know?"
Kimmy was almost too excited for this situation. Neecol didn't like that too much and focused on Tonya.
"Okay, how is this going to work?"
"Well first I wanted to get a rundown of where we're starting and where we're going. Clearly you already do a lot of work to stay in that shape." She gestured to ... all of her, really. "So, what do you do in a typical workout? And can you give me an idea of what your goals are?"
She quickly showed Tonya her workout routine on her phone. It was nothing fancy, really, but the exercises were well chosen and target her waist, her butt and her thighs mostly.
She worked out four days a week, including daily cardio and she was unsure about her goals. On the one hand, she definitely liked the muscular look, on the other hand, she was not certain her audience will appreciate.
Whatever the result, she had to maintain her ass and her waist. Those were important.
"I may be Queenxmakeup, but I also sell a lot of shapewear and sexy outfits and they just need to look good on me."
"Sure, makes perfect sense. And it shouldn't be hard to get you set up with something. The good news is bodies like mine and Kimmy's don't happen overnight. We'll focus on gaining until you get to a point you're happy with, then we'll switch to focusing on maintenance." Tonya started typing up some notes on her phone as she finished her thoughts. Extra work on the legs, glutes, and midsection. Good decision, that should look great on her ... "Sorry if I'm being a little forward, but do you get a lot of back pain?"
"Because of the boobs? Yeah, a bit. After long days at conventions, or when I spend all day sitting around and streaming stuff."
She looked very interested.
"Do you have some pointers on that?"
Meanwhile, Kimmy watched the whole situation with absolute interest. Two of the coolest people in her life were all talking business, and she could be so close! Besides, this was Queenxmakeup and the bimbo girl knew her real name!
"Oh, sure! That's actually how Kimmy and I met." Tonya gestured to her lover with a smile. "She was kinda going through the same problems. I'll just throw some back work and a little bit of chest in there."
Neecol nodded:
"That sounds great. Also, I love the boobs. You'll have to give me the name of your surgeon. The fake look is great."
"Oh, sure! Kimmy is on top of that one. Do you have anything for the doctor handy, hun?"
Kimmy nodded eagerly and gave her the address.
She saved it on her phone and added:
"Thank you." Kimmy blushed. "I have thought about maybe getting them to look a little more bolted on. Like this, they're big, but they look way too real."
She thought for a moment, then asked:
"Do you do self defense classes too?"
"Huh. Hate to say it, but I don't know much about that. I can ask around a bit, see if I know anyone Are you having problems with someone lately?"
"Stalkers are always a problem, but some get more intense than others. That's the reason for the bodyguards. I'd be glad if you could recommend someone."
"Sure, I'll see what I can do. In fact ..." Tonya turned to her girl quickly. "Kimmy, can you be super helpful and call Mike, Manuel, and Doug from the gym and ask them about teaching self-defense? I know they all know at least something about fighting. You have their numbers, right?"
"Like, sure!" The bimbo moved back to the living room, leaving her with Neecol. Still, she kept looking at them both.
Tonya lowered her voice just slightly.
"Okay, while we're getting that settled. You mentioned some extras when I messaged you at first. Want to talk specifics?"
The musclewoman could tell that she was nervous. She whispered:
"I ... I kinda would love to get a good look at your muscles ... Not just modelling, you know?"
Ah. The queen had a weakness. Well, lucky for her, Tonya had some experience showing myself off. "Would a link to my normal stuff work or did you want something a little more personal?"
"How normal is normal?"
"Full body, flexing, some dirty talk and showing off some fun stuff this body can do. If that's what you're into."
She licked her lips: "Nice." Then she whispered even quieter: "And do you do ... personal stuff? For ... the two of us?"
"If there's something specific you want to see ... we'll talk about what you like and I'll record something special for you. For a little extra of course."
"And ... with me present?"
"Sorry, but that's a no can do. I try to keep a little bit of distance between that part of my life and the rest, and that's too close for me."
She smiled:
"That's okay. I'll be glad to get you to record something for me."
"Awesome. I'll message you to talk details." At this point Tonya looked back and saw that Kimmy seemed to be wrapping up. "Now, back to business. I want to make it clear that this isn't going to be easy. I know you work hard so far, but this is going to be more challenging on your body than anything you've done previously. I need some trust and some commitment out of you. Are you cool with that?"
She thought for a moment, then nodded: "Yeah."    
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Once more a two-part update because I was still exhausted yesterday.


Kimmy came back:
"Doug says he's like got time and he's like gonna do it if you like wanna and stuff."
"Okay, so that's set. I'll give you contact info for him later. Let's get down to the workout. We'll go through your Monday setup and since we have Kimmy on hand today, I'll have her demo everything for you. Sound good?"
Neecol nodded slowly. Seeing the two of them in workout outfits ... She barely managed to stop herself from licking her lips.
Kimmy grinned. Being close to her idol was amazing. She almost stood to attention.
"Okay, so what do I do?"
TonyaI easily spotted both Kimmy's eagerness and Neecol's reaction. She smirked to herself. This might just end up being fun.
"Okay, first up is the classic squat. I'm sure you've done plenty of these, Neecol, but I want to take this opportunity to check your form. For each exercise I'll have Kimmy do one set, then bring you in and have you do it." She walked with the two of them over to a simple squat rack. "You can just do your lifts with no weight on the bar. Focus on doing them perfectly, okay?" As Kimmy got underneath the bar, Tonya stepped to the side and gestured to her body as she pointed out details. "Watch her closely now. She's looking up, back straight. Her butt drops really low, just a couple inches above the floor and she doesn't keep her legs just a little bent when she stands up."
Kimmy dutifully did her set, focused as always. Despite being massively starstruck, exercise was more important. She moved through the workout at slow and steady pace, with perfect precision. One could literally film that thing for a demonstration video.
Neecol liked what she was seeing.
"Good set!", Tonya said, giving the bimbo girl a quick pat on the lower back. "Way to nail the form. Okay, Neecol. Your turn now. If you normally do these weighted, load up however much you normally do and let's see you down ten reps. I'll spot you."
"Alright." She put on a rather moderate load and started. Tonya could immediately see that she basically understood what she was supposed to do, but there was a lot of swinging and using momentum. The musclewoman had to admit, though, that her ass and her thighs were very impressive.
After a few reps, the big woman moved in close behind her and placed her hands on her hips to help steady her. That and she was kind of irresistible.
"Good start, you've got a good baseline. Just slow down and focus on your balance."
Tonya could feel that she liked what was happening and the bodybuilder's attention made the influencer focus. Kimmy watched the show intently. This was kinda weird. Neecol's form improved as she continued. Once the set was done, she looked happy.
"That was ... more intense than usual."
"Yep. It's better for your body to go slow and perfect your form than to just rush through your sets. No offense intended. Now go ahead and rest real quick. You've got two more of those. And we're gonna bump the weight up just a touch to see what you can handle."
She nodded and Kimmy got back in position: "Do you like need me for like a second round?"
"You know what? Go ahead. Not like the weight's gonna get you pumped, but it'll be good to practice your form."
The girl did as Tonya told her and Neecol just watched. She was enjoying this a lot, but at the end, she said:
"Could I see you do a set too?"
"Sure. I don't mind." Tonya took her place under the squat bar, taking care to move extra slowly and drop very low through each of her lifts. While the weight normally wouldn't be a challenge, the extra challenge of the slow speed actually provided something of a pleasant burn. Breathing heavily but steadily, she finished her set and reracked the bar. "That's my set. Any questions?"
She looked completely mesmerized. It took her a while to respond, then she mumbled:
"No, that was perfect. Thank you."
Tonya smirked again.
"Glad I can offer a good demo. Now on you go. We'll see how you do with another ten pounds on the bar."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy seemed oblivious to the tension, but started to notice that something was off. By the time Tonya was done with the session, she looked at her mentor intently. Kimmy wanted to talk to her, but she didn't want to show any weakness next to Neecol.
Once everything was finished, Neecol thanked them profusely and insisted on them coming again for the next session. "Also, don't forget that thing, okay?"
"Don't worry, I'll get you set up. Thanks for working so hard today!" Tonya walked with Kimmy out of the gym and back through the bureaucratic maze that led to the front door. "Sooo, how was it helping Queenxmakeup get fit?"
"Like ... I'm like really like trying to get what like just happened, you know? It was like kinda awesome, but it was like also, so weird! Like is that cos she's like famous?"
"Oh, the whole tension during the workout? Wait just a sec." Once they were through security and walking back to the car, Tonya said slightly hushed, "She totally thinks we're hot. She was eyeing us up before we even started lifting, so I figured it would be fun to show off for her a bit, you know?"
"Oh ... Like really? Queenxmakeup thinks I'm like hot?" Kimmy started breathing quickly and flapping her hands to get some air. "Like ... like ... Oh my God. This is like ... Oh. Oh! Oh! It's like ... Like wow!"
Tonya grasped her hand firmly. It almost hurt.
"Kimmy, Kimmy, breathe for a sec", she said, her hand on the girl's back for support, while wondering how she managed not to notice. "I know, it's a big deal."
"It's like ... what am I like gonna do?"
"What do you mean what are you gonna do? It's just like when you give the guys in the gym a little tease, right?"
"Like, kinda? It's just that, I like don't really care about the like gym guys, you know? But with like her, I like ... kinda wanna like, you know, have her like like me?"
Tonya cocked her head at the girl as she helped her into the car.
"Hmm... what exactly do you mean by *like like* you?"
"You know, like, kinda, like a friend? Like not like somebody from like a party, but like for real?"
Tonya gave a faint sigh.
"We can work on that. She does want us back for another training session, and believe me, I tried my best. But ... you're gonna have to cool it around her a little bit if that's what you want."
"Like ... Was I like too much of like, a fangirl? Ow. I like, didn't want that. You like gotta tell me when I like overdo it, and stuff, you know?"
"I'll hold you back next time. But try to be on your best behavior too. Just think, she's not Queenxmakeup, she's just Neecol, a cool person we're helping to get fit. Right?"
"Like, got it!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

They'd been going to the gym together for what felt like forever, and they'd really grown together. Literally. The second cycle had put Kimmy's body into overdrive and she'd been building some real, hard muscle all over. Her best parts were still her waist and her ass, obviously, with an almost ten-pack framing her core and a pair of thick, rounded ass-cheeks to put that hourglass into perspective. But the rest of her body had been catching up. The best newcomer was her back, which had grown considerably thicker and wider. When she flexed her lats, they spread inches from her waist. It was mindboggling. Her shoulders had grown rounder and thicker, and her neck lost a bit of his grace, while looking more heroic. Kimmy's arms were also larger and stronger, and she was quite ripped. Her biceps proudly displayed a thick vein in the right light, and her forearms also caught up. The bimbo's legs were impressive. The thighs were massive, as were the calves. She would probably place at a lightweight bodybuilding competition, maybe even beyond it.
As to the side-effects: There were some. Kimmy's voice dropped a little, which made some of her squeals and chirps sound off sometimes. Also, her jaw hardened slightly, but she covered that up with makeup. Finally, her clit grew a little. It was maybe as big as the fingernail on her pinky, maybe a little larger.
Personality-wise, she was the same as ever, but she didn't suffer assholes as easily as before. People that were used to her taking it all in ended up getting shouted down. Kimmy and Tonya also had a fight once, it was just the juice, but Tonya was surprised that the girl could get furious. Also, she apologized after that. She also had her implants topped up a little, nothing much, maybe 300 ccs, just to fit her growing back. Plus the usual for lips, forehead and cheeks. Maybe Tonya noticed that Kimmy reduced her skin-bleaching routine a bit. She looked a little darker now, which made her muscles look more defined. And she'd been thinking a lot about some piercings and tattoos. She had been meaning to ask her friend what she thought. Tonya probably figured it out anyway.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Thanks to their latest cycle, Tonya only continued her gains these past few months. She was just about contest-ready before, but now she was competing with some of the most well-respected mass monsters out there. She lost just a touch of that conditioning she achieved so as to maximize her gains, but she recalibrated her diet in order to get it back. That said, she never looked better. Her biceps were big enough that neither of them could get a hand all the way around them, even when relaxed, and networks of pencil-thick veins ran from her shoulders to her wrists. Tonya's chest was big enough that she could probably inspire jealousy in some women even without her implants, and her shoulders looked like soccer balls stuffed under her skin. She'd been working her legs extra hard in an attempt to balance herself out, and as a result her ass graduated from being huge and round to sporting prominent dimples, which only grew deeper when she flexed. Kimmy still probably got her beat slightly when it came to sheer circumference in the legs, but she was the undisputed champ in overall size. She started to let her hair grow back out as she considered the undercut look, and she was experimenting with tanning as Kimmy started to switch up her look. Tonya always considered being pale part of her appeal, but she figured she could always stop if the new look turned out to be unpopular. Side effects were starting to set in harder for her. The acne was harder to hide and her voice had started growing deeper. My temper flared easily now, but that mostly came out when she was working with her other students. When Kimmy and her got aggravated with each other, Tonya was usually quick to bark back at her, but usually ended up backing up out of surprise and respect when the bimbo girl did stand her ground. And to neither of their surprise, Tonya's clit has only gotten larger. She didn't think to measure it, but it was big enough that she could practically jerk it off between her fingers when she was in need of stimulation ...
Right now, Kimmy was benching in her cute new workout outfit, which was a bodysuit that covered half her thighs, her crotch, the middle part of her boobs and her shoulders and nothing else.
Tonya stood behind her spotting her, wearing an intricately patterned belly shirt that displayed her pool ball 8-pack, and a pair of leggings that highlighted every tiny crag and crevice in her massive thighs.
"Hhhrnk!" Kimmy pushed up the bar again, focusing on form as much as she coul. "Three more. Mhh ... Oof! Two more. Hrk! Oooh ... One more. Aaah ..."
And done.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

And done.
Kimmy let Tonya help her rack the bar and groan for a moment, before looking up to her.
"Wow ... Like, thank you. That was ... like good, I guess?"
"That was great! New personal best, baby!" Tonya extended a hand to help her up from the bench and transition it into a casual hug.
Kimmy smiled happily:
"Like awesome!"
She kissed her trainer, taking the opportunity to caress her lats. She liked those.
"Is it like your turn next or are we like done?"
"Yep, I still have one more set. Grab another set of plates, I want to finish big." Tonya lay down and, gripping the bar wide, started slowly counting out her reps, reveling in the agonizing burn in her chest. Eventually, she reached ten and with a raspy shout, slammed the bar back onto its rack.
Kimmy stared at this vulgar display of power and clapped her hands:
"That was like ... awesome ..."
As soon as Tonya was on her feet, Kimmy embraced her, running her fingers over her mentor's pumped chest and shoulders.
"Wow ... You're like really hard now ... I like love this." She grinned wickedly. "And I'm like totally going to crush your muscles when I like give you like that big, hard massage ..."
Kimmy squeezed a thick pec maybe a little less gently than she should.
Tonya winced a bit as the bimbo dug into her.
"Looking forward to it. More pain more gain, right?" She responded by groping Kimmy's ass firmly and giving her a slow kiss on the neck. "Just don't forget I'm gonna return whatever you do to me on the massage table, and again in bed."
"Like, totally ..."
The bimbo girl kissed her again and asked: "So, wanna like get to work?"
She did a spidery movement with her fingers.
"Absolutely." Tonya grabbed her firmly by the waist and dragged her to the massage room. She groaned as she removed her top. Today's workout totally destroyed her body. Leaning down on the table, she let out a deep sigh. "Dig in deep today, I'm gonna need it."
With practiced fingers, Kimmy got to work, brutalizing Tonya's sore muscles until they screamed for mercy. And her teacher too, probably. It was impressive how the girl managed to destroy even the finest bits of muscle, to rebuild them into bigger and harder mass.
After an especially torturous massage, Kimmy smiled: "I like think I like got every little bit. How do you like feel?"
Tonya grunted and groaned through the whole experience, gripping the table for support at some points. She went limp and it sounded like all the air was leaving her body. "Like mush", she said, her voice low and relaxed. "You're always the best at this." She slowly rolled over to face her. "Ready for your turn?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Just a quick question: How many of you are reading this story, and are you enjoying it? (Classic writer's insecurity)
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Acidarrow