Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Las Vegas

Started by badboy01, March 30, 2021, 09:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badboy01

I'm going to be in Las Vegas the week of April 19, 2021. Any recommendations? Possibly UTR?
Muscle Worship, no wrestling

badboy01

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm going to be in Las Vegas the week of April 19, 2021. Any recommendations? Possibly UTR?
Muscle Worship, no wrestling
Heather Armbrust moved out there.   I've never had a bad session with her.
Tori Nyx is pretty awesome as well.  One of my all time faves.
Yo.

doriteman

Lora Ottenad is there.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm going to be in Las Vegas the week of April 19, 2021. Any recommendations? Possibly UTR?
Muscle Worship, no wrestling
If withing your price range Brandi Mae
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lora Ottenad is there.

Lora I've seen three times, saw her a year ago in January, and one of the greats. Just check with her about availability.

Saw Rapture once outside of a hotel and spoke with her. Separately, cammed with her and Brandi Mae. Never did full sessions with either, but they are on my bucket list.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nujerz84

Brandi Mae
Tori Nyx
Heather Armbrust

tarzan7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Brandi Mae
Tori Nyx
Heather Armbrust

Cammed with Tori, but never met her live, but I agree with nujerz. Tori would be an excellent choice.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SlapYouSilly

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Brandi Mae
Tori Nyx
Heather Armbrust
As has already been stated.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bulklover

If you're not put off by the giant globes, Yvette.  I saw her maybe ten years ago when she was traveling and her muscularity was insane . . . looks like it still is.  I thought we were just going to have a little "muscle tussle" and she grabbed me and hit me with a giant lip-lock . . . we proceeded from there.  Never managed to see her again and it is still one of my major session regrets.  A cool woman too.
Life sucks and then you die.

nujerz84

IFBB Pro

and

Carmin Blu/Sixpack

both moving to Vegas

tarzan7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IFBB Pro

and

Carmin Blu/Sixpack

both moving to Vegas

My God Nujerz84... why did I retire! I used to go there for conventions twice a year. Between them, Lora O., Rapture, Tori Nyx, BrandiMae, and Jenevieve Hexxx, to name a few, what a selection!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Gazzzz

I met with yvette bova there very accommodating and very sexy although was 2 years ago now

Also renee toney - not a great session to be honest she was going through the motions and talked a lot

artax

Lora O is great- didn't know Carmen was active - but she is good too - would love to see Brandi or Heather

candy79

I thought I saw somewhere carmin moved?

robo

Would love to see Heather A also. She said she's headed out of town for most of June.

Looks like Dominique Danger is headed there later this month for a few days. Great opportunity to see one of the most powerful woman in the game.