LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Las Vegas

Started by badboy01, March 30, 2021, 09:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Would love to see Heather A also. She said she's headed out of town for most of June.

Looks like Dominique Danger is headed there later this month for a few days. Great opportunity to see one of the most powerful woman in the game.
heather is hot as fuck but no FS or BJ

busthemus2003

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Garry

Hey guys,

I'm going to Vegas in about 4 weeks. Coming from Canada and I'm in my early 40's, I've only had a handful of sessions since sessions girls do not travel here too much.

So I want to make up for lost time and book at least 3 sessions maybe 4 if possible.

I'd like a variety:
1. Sensual session/muscle worship
2. Wrestling session
3. Sensual domination session where I will be taken against my will (dry humped, pinned against wall and kissed, and possibly fingered/pegged)

Suggestions from recent experiences really appreciated 🙏.

Lastly, any recommended gentlemen's clubs that have fit/muscular/athletic/Amazon girls. 

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey guys,

I'm going to Vegas in about 4 weeks. Coming from Canada and I'm in my early 40's, I've only had a handful of sessions since sessions girls do not travel here too much.

So I want to make up for lost time and book at least 3 sessions maybe 4 if possible.

I'd like a variety:
1. Sensual session/muscle worship
2. Wrestling session
3. Sensual domination session where I will be taken against my will (dry humped, pinned against wall and kissed, and possibly fingered/pegged)

Suggestions from recent experiences really appreciated 🙏.

Lastly, any recommended gentlemen's clubs that have fit/muscular/athletic/Amazon girls.

Brandi Mae
Heather Armbrust
Carmin Blu/Sixpack
Rapture

Kiki Mania (though idk if she still in Vegas)

Tori Nyx

and

Pro Muscles  are the ladies based in Vegas you should check for.


Magari

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Garry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey guys,

I'm going to Vegas in about 4 weeks. Coming from Canada and I'm in my early 40's, I've only had a handful of sessions since sessions girls do not travel here too much.

So I want to make up for lost time and book at least 3 sessions maybe 4 if possible.

I'd like a variety:
1. Sensual session/muscle worship
2. Wrestling session
3. Sensual domination session where I will be taken against my will (dry humped, pinned against wall and kissed, and possibly fingered/pegged)

Suggestions from recent experiences really appreciated 🙏.

Lastly, any recommended gentlemen's clubs that have fit/muscular/athletic/Amazon girls.

Brandi Mae
Heather Armbrust
Carmin Blu/Sixpack
Rapture

Kiki Mania (though idk if she still in Vegas)

Tori Nyx

and

Pro Muscles  are the ladies based in Vegas you should check for.



Thanks man. Have you sessions with all of the mentioned women?

artax

Lot of great choices - would love to see Brandi Mae or Heather Armbrust - only one I've seen though is Lora Ottenad who I would recommend

boyofwinter

KO for muscle worship.
Dez Desire for wrestling.
Heather Armbrust is a must see, she has gotten into light dom and might be good with your scenario.

Bernie1212

The last time I was in Vegas I saw Brandi Mae, Tori Nyx and Heather Armbrust.  All amazing.  I have also seen Lora O. and Pro Muscles who are both amazing.  If you want wrestling Dez is great, but she may not be available around that time, I know she us training for a fight right now, not totally sure when but could be around that time.

There are a lot of amazing women in Vegas.  You can't go wrong with anyone listed on this thread.
Yo.

cjones

Yes I agree with all the great guys here this is a lot of experienced guys talking.  Brandi Mae there's no way you can go to Vegas and not see her she's amazing also the same with Yvette Bova Lora ottenad, Rapture, Heather Armburst and MJ those are definitely my favorites. I've heard good things about Carmin and Tori as well but I haven't seen her.

busthemus2003

Is Yvette still in Vegas?

Garry

Thanks guys for all the input.

Garry

Anyone seen Promuscles? How sensual is she?

artax

As far as I know Yvette still in Vegas- someone said they saw her there a few months ago- haven't seen but heard promuscles is limited on sensual - though no first hand experience- such a great physique though might be worth it anyway though I think rates are on high end for sessions though not crazy high

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAnyone seen Promuscles? How sensual is she?

I cannot really answer your question, but sources I trust a great deal are telling me she is a MUST-SEE.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone seen Promuscles? How sensual is she?
She has a very sensual presence to her.   As she is more comfortable with she gets more in to things, but never conduse sensual with sexual.  She is always looking to learn, expand and try new things in life.  Again so not in any way misconstrue these things as something more then what they are.  She has her hard boundaries....always. As in all situations you would be two adults sharing time, she is an amazing woman and I have grown to love this woman.  She is a must see in my opinion.  But that is me and I am never looking for things to turn sexual in a session.  ProMuscles is a very special woman.
Yo.