LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

First Story: Wonder Drug

Started by The Raven, March 27, 2021, 06:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Raven

Chapter 1

I remember it clearly. The day bodybuilding changed forever. It was the day the rest of the world learned China, was taking bodybuilding seriously. Not 1 or 2, but 3 Chinese nationals simultaneously entering the world class of heavyweight bodybuilders, all matching or outclassing the competition. These guys were no joke mass monsters and the rumor mills began that the Chinese government had made a new wonder drug that make your classic steroids and HGH look like over the counter supplements.

As anybody could guess, all the hardcore builders and gyms were looking to get a piece of this new pie and luckily enough I was in the perfect situation to get my hands on it early.

You see, I own a gym, which specializes in hardcore bodybuilding, and my best friends also work with me. Steve is a doctor with a clinic attached to the gym. He caters mainly to the bodybuilding crowd, if you know what I mean, but he does run a General Practice which anyone can use. And my buddy Ray used to do some illegal shit, even spent some time in prison. He officially works at the gym but uses his connections to get those special bodybuilding aids that we sometimes struggle to get.

It was Ray, through his secret connections, that brought us the wonder drug. Steve planned to study the drug and wanted only a few people to test it on before we start selling it. It was at this time my wife Jules found out about the drug and our possession of it.

So I first met Jules at the gym. She had just moved to the city for work, a political journalist, and came looking for a gym to join. Why would a young woman, only a few years out of college, starting a new career reporting on state politics want to join a hardcore bodybuilding gym you ask? Well, she LOVES muscles. The bigger the better, the more ripped, the most shredded it all just turns her on like you wouldn't believe.

That was 7 years ago, we've now been married for nearly 5. I proposed the day after I bought the gym. It's always been a hardcore gym but I added some more mainstream features to keep the profits up, at least at face value anyway.

Despite my profession, I'm not a bodybuilder myself. I do have some decent muscle mass though, classic physique size at best, never skip leg day though, which really helped get me that first date with Jules. Her thing for muscles goes both ways, she loves feeling big muscles, worshipping them, and desperately wants them herself. She got herself a stunning figure level body through the gym, that I will gladly feast upon demand, but she has always wanted more. She's always held back but with the new wonder drug, there was no stopping her from being one of the first in the gym to take it.

I knew it would be reckless, trying an untested drug from a scrupulous source especially since we've never heard of any females taking it before but when Jules set her mind on something, there ain't nothing that could stop her. So I did the next best thing, I agreed to take it with her.

I'm not going to claim any selfless motives here, I was also looking forward to getting huge on the wonder drug but honestly, what I was most looking forward to was how turned on my wife was going to get from us both being mass monsters.


The Raven

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

ArkhamAsylum

The effects of the drug on women is unknomn, you say? Very interesting. This was a great introduction. I'm looking forward tot the rest!

Sounder9-

A nice start and it creates an good interest on what could happen to Jules!

Jaguar

A great start.  Let us see where you take us!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

HumanPersonBeing

Cool! I love fmg stories involving new supplements. It gives the story a little realism, like it theoretically could happen tomorrow.

The Raven

Thanks for the support. The next chapter is almost ready. Can I ask for some help with sizes? What would be some expected measurements for a male classic physique at about 6 feet tall and a woman figure competitor at 5'8". That's literally all I need to finish Chapter 2. Working on Chapter 3 right now.

sw1ngy

Figure competitor would probably be 140 - 160 pounds. Depends, of course, on bodyfat and bodies being different in general.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Raven

Sorry, I've got the heights and weights. It's the muscle measurements, arms, chest, legs that I need. I'm good with larger sizes so when they bulk up (coming soon) I'll be fine. Thanks everyone.

The Raven

I just made up some numbers so here's the next chapter.

Chapter 2

Day1

"You guys are sure about doing this?" asked Steve for 5th time. He is a doctor at heart and wants what's best for us, making sure we are doing everything safely.

"Sorry about putting you through this Steve, but we both agreed to go through with this. Isn't that right Paul?" Jules asked

"Of coarse. Honestly Steve, we are both looking forward to this" I replied, more enthusiastic than I probably should have been.

"You said the initial tests look safe. If this drug is real, we need to get it out soon or we'll start losing business, fast. We can't let our competitors get this thing out before we do. And if we don't start selling, our supplier might go to a different distributor." explains Ray.

"Okay, okay. But we're going to do this right. Single daily injection. Same time every day. Shoulders or rears?" Steve asked and we both chose the rear. We wanna show off our arms without any blemishes.

We had a plan prepared for today. Jules claimed her 2 weeks vacation for the first 2 weeks to try and get as much working out as she can get. I had hired another assistant manager for the gym and promoted another manager to take over some of my duties. We took our initial measurements:

Paul (me):       Height 6'1"
         Weight 223 lbs
         Chest 45"
         Arms 18"
         Waist 25"
         Thighs 23"
         Calves 17"
      
Jules(hot wife):   Height 5'8"
         Weight 143 lbs (lean)
         Chest 38"
         Arms 14"
         Waist 22"
         Thighs 19"
         Calves 14"

And then we got to our first full body workouts, after our injections and a huge pre-workout protein shake. I mean, nothing really felt different about this first workout. We pushed ourselves harder than normal, worked every muscle group to the brink of exhaustion. Everything was no different than what you would expect from a couple madly overworking every muscle in their bodies........for the first 3 hours.

3 hours of barely able to move a muscle, having a post work out shake and a preprepared meal, we made sure there were plenty of those before we started, and staying mobile. And then, after 3 hours, like magic all the pain and muscle ache just vanished, and I mean ALL of it. We actually felt more refreshed than we did before our workout. My energy was just booming so I quickly went to our home gym for a little extra workout. Can you guess what I found at our gym, or should I say who? It was Jules. Working her ass off.

"Feeling it too?" she asked "That rush I've just got so much energy to burn. Everything just feels great! Come on, join in, makes this a little more fun."

An offer no straight man, especially one's attracted to my wife, could ever turn down.

So the workouts continued. Now, one of the major effects of the wonder drug is incredibly fast muscle regeneration. We knew about this before taking it but we never expected it to be this quick, or effective. We knew at this moment the drug was real, and that we were benefiting from it.

Another 2 and a half hours of a full body workout and we were both lying on the floor, out of breathe, pain running through every inch of our bodies. We couldn't go as heavy as we could have in the gym but we just pushed out more reps than we would have done before.

We had a quick rest before getting ourselves another post-workout shake and pre-prepared meal, actually 2 of them. The both us decided to increase our daily calorie substantially during our first meal, wanting to increase the growth potential we were receiving.

That night, before bed, I saw Jules in the en-suite bathroom, staring into the mirror, flexing. Oh man, that was so hot. I never outright confessed it to Jules, but I think she knows, that I also have a thing for muscular woman. I never wanted Jules to feel any lesser for not being as muscular as my predilection, because I love her. If she was fat, super short or even disfigured or disabled, I'd still want to be married to her. I love her determination, her sense of humour, the cute way she laughs. We just get each other, have since our first date all those years ago. It's just a coincidence we share a fetish, although mine to a lesser extent. Okay it wasn't entirely a coincidence. She probably only excepted a date in the first place because of my body. I really fucked up our introduction.

I decided to watch the show, getting hornier by the second, resisting the urge to jack off, when my wife noticed her delighted audience.

"Come over here Hon". Words a wise man would never disobey.

As I got closer she flexed her biceps.

"Do these look bigger to you?"

"I'd need a closer look to give you an answer." She gave that look to give the okay.

She relaxed her arm, then flexed again pushing more blood into that beautiful bicep. I circled my hands around it, rubbing, squeezing, massaging. Definitely harder than I remember. That wasn't the only place blood was pumping at that moment and I wasn't the only one who knew that.

"Can't tell if it's bigger, definitely harder and great pump you've got." I said as she was grinding hips into me. I started kissing and sucking on her delts, progressing up onto her traps and neck.

"Bedroom. Nnnnhhhhh. Now!" she squealed. No arguments there. I'd stripped down faster than I could think and before I knew it, she kissing back. Pressing her lips to every muscle.

She gave me a light push. Knowing what to do, I fell onto the bed, turning to face her as she climbed on top. She began to feel up my abs as I mirror the same action. Feeling and messaging each other's abs and obliques as we worshipped each other, gliding our hands upwards towards our chests. She bent over to start kissing my pecs, even biting my nipple, as my legs started to get wet from her excited state. She raised herself up as my hands climbed beyond her chest into her shoulders and then down her arms.

"Time for some extra cardio" she said between breathes. And cardio we had. We probably could've went on longer if our alarms didn't alert of us to our next meal time, but that didn't stop us from round 2. And 3 later that night.



It may take a while for the next part.

giantgirl7foot2

I can do the measurements in DAZ Studio if you are interested. Feel free to PM me (and make sure that your inbox is cleared).

Very promising start!

:woohoo:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jhunter

Interesting set up, nice build up as potentials are still open. Let's see where it goes, keep it up.

bertmacklinsbrother

Love the set-up!  It's quite a classic premise and I'm always on board to see another writer tackle it!  Really looking forward to the next part.

fitgirlfanguy

Sounds promising so far!  Looking forward to future chapters!

sgsg69

Really nice start, like the pace, maybe a bit more description of the work outs, some detail there would be nice......can't wait for part 3, KARMA to you!!!

The Raven

I actually finished this part quicker than I thought. Thanks for all the support from everyone so here is the next part.

Chapter 3

Day 15

I wake up today as I have done most days as of late. To someone feeling my pecs or my quads occasionally grinding her pussy on my muscles. God do I love this woman.

The first major side effect, if you can really call this a side effect, of the wonder drug is a heightened libido. If we aren't eating, sleeping or pumping iron, we're fucking. We even cut down our regular cardio for more lifting, which sometimes also involves sex these days. We honestly can't keep our eyes off each other. We were always sexually, productive but now its a minimum 4 "cardio" sessions a day. And soon that's going to 5.

We she notices me waking, she starts stroking my penis, getting it ready to mount. Jules loved being on top but we do switch around. We do love to play.

After our morning "cardio", we mix up some pre-workout shakes, these shakes getting bigger every few days, we go to our morning workout. It's always the lightest workout of the day both on weights and time, only 2 hours, but we're now lifting what we were doing in a day workouts a couple of weeks ago as our lighter morning workouts.
.
I decided to purchase some of the gym's older machines and weights, buying new ones to replace them at the gym, to improve our home workouts. I also bought extra plates and heavier dumbbells for both places. Moving the stuff was easier than I thought actually. I even had some of the gym trainers surprised at how easy my wife and I were shifting all that equipment. I will say it was a really hard day for both of us. Not the manual labour part, that was easy. Resisting the constantly rising urge to fuck each others brains into mush was a Herculean task that day.

After a gruelling morning workout, as we were eating breakfast, Jules dropped a bomb.

"My 2 weeks vacation is ending."

Today was Saturday. Jules starts back at work on Monday. I had completely forgotten about with how great a time we were having, everything was going so well.

"Would you be fine with me quitting?" Now that's a bomb. A question where almost every answer could lead to a bad end.

"Well, that's up to you Hon. I'll support whatever decision you make" the stock diversion answer, but I decided to add my own appendage

"I know how much you enjoy your work, and time consuming it can be. So we'd have to rearrange our workout schedules to make it work. And if you worried about you not working or bringing an income, you just start competing and get a sponsorship deal. You did say that was a fantasy you had at one time."

Okay, I knew I may have dived into a whole I couldn't climb out of, but honestly I didn't want her to go back to work for the newspaper. She sometimes had to work 12-15 hours a day when a story blew up or had to go on these 3-7 day trips during election season. I was normally okay with it, but now, I didn't want her to be so distant from me, especially when she was so close. I was loving our life right now and didn't want it to change.

Jules stayed silent for awhile. I had to fill the void. Taking a deep breathe.

"Do you really want to quit? That's the first question you've got to answer yourself. Remember, quitting isn't the end of your career. You can always chose to go back later."

"It's no so easy to go back. There are plenty of people to take my place. If I quit now, I may never get back in."

"Well, if the political beat won't take you back. You could report on something else. I'm sure you could write for one of those fitness mags or blogs." I said that as a joke but a light went on in her head.

I could tell she had been struggling with that question for a while. She probably originally phrased it that way to push me to answer it for her. Jules was always a confident woman. Knew what she wanted and went for it with nobody being able to stop her. But every now and then comes a major decision where she isn't 100% sure, that's when she hesitates. That's when I know that I need to be the most supporting.

"Thanks for the support Hon" she beamed a smile.

"I guess it's time for a change. Well, another one." she said giving me once over.

I knew that look. We quickly finished our meals and started another "cardio" session.

We were more excited than usual today, our favourite day of the week. Check up day, where we get a health check and, our favourite part, our measurements taken. Stephen draws some blood from both of us after we provide a urine sample and have a few other non invasive tests, which all come out fine. Time for the show.

Paul (Muscle Stud):    Height 6'1"
         Weight 237 lbs
         Chest 49"
         Arms 20"
         Waist 26"
         Thighs 26"
         Calves 19.5"

14lbs of muscle in 14 days. 20" arms, which I may have had to push it to get there but I did, and thighs as thick as my waist, Goddamn! But as I was celebrating by God Jules was on fire.


Jules(Muscle Wife):   Height 5'8"
         Weight 161 lbs
         Chest 41"
         Arms 16"
         Waist 22"
         Thighs 21"
         Calves 17"

She was packing on 18 lbs of muscle in 2 weeks. Got herself some smoking 16+ inch guns and those legs. Hhhhmmm. Pretty sure we both were nearly climaxing with those results, I damn sure was anyway., especially hers

We barely made it to my office before tearing each others clothes off. As soon as sports bra was off, I was kissing her glorious pecs down to her nipples. Her breasts, although always modest, were shrinking now but the new pec shelf she was growing more than made up for the difference. I was massaging her amazing ass when she grabbed my biceps, lifting her self off the ground as she impaled herself on my fully engorged, and now enhanced penis.

Another side effect I didn't notice at first was the dick was getting bigger. I had always had a smaller than average penis, topping at 3.5". I always made up for my small stature with technique and stamina, and that stamina is now on overdrive. Jules realised it was bigger about 9 days after we started taking the wonder drug. Yup, there's a reason guys call it the wonder drug.

I was now not only using my hands to feel a tantalising pair of cheeks but also to keep her steady as she rode while standing. It's not the first time we've done it like this but is getting easier everyday, and a damn more pleasurable. After a pleasure filled few minutes, I carried her on to the couch laying her down, kissing her growing traps and neck. The bigger she got the more she loved to get her muscles worshipped and I just loved to worship them.

She flexed her abs, tighten her inner muscles, teasing me to climax before she did. She was playing this game again, well I could play too. I moved one to her left nipple, my mouth the other alternating between biting and pinching. As she was blinded with a flush of sexual gratification, I lowered my free hand to massage her swollen clitoris. She screamed with the oncoming bliss. She pulled up head and aggressively shoved her tongue in mouth. God I was ready to burst. Time to start some motions that just kills her. And she just matches that some flexes, spreading her ever growing wings and wraps her legs around my waist, crossing her ankles and tightening her quads.

"Come for these muscles my big, muscle fucking stud." She whispered into my ear, setting me over the edge. I lost this time but my explosion did set her off to.

We did continue this warm up "cardio" for another 20 mins before getting to our real workout. If we didn't take so long on our cardio, we wouldn't have been able to finish our workout in the public gym. Probably the main reason we do the other 2 workouts at home is so we can shorten the "cardio" by mixing it with the main workouts.

By now our workouts followed a monotonous routine but if we want to keep our workouts as efficient as possible. We start with legs, then move onto shoulders, chest, arms, back and core, ending the workout with some deadlifts and pull-ups just to give everything a last little push. A workout I wouldn't recommend to anybody without accelerated recovery.

For legs, we start with squats. We have a cute little habit of synchronising our squatting on adjacent racks. We also like to rack each others weights, a not so subtle way to motivate each other. I set 225 for Jules warm-up, her old 3 rep max, now her starting warm-up weight.  She gave me 270, was she  underestimating me, I thought, or was I just pushing her too hard?

12 reps, easy. We do 3 warm-up sets upping the weights each time while dropping the reps by 2 before we go for 6 sets of 6 reps followed by a single set of 3 reps (obviously spotting each other for these ones) to finish off our squats.

I escalated Jules to 300 for her 6x6 for the first time today. Turns out she was teasing me that starter set to 395 for my mine. The strength boost from this stuff is nuts for me to even consider squatting this for more than a 1 rep max 2 weeks ago.

The first 4 sets went great, playfully teasing each other as we progress. But as the 5 set got started things got quieter and louder. Less banter, more grunting and groaning. We still kept our sync but with every pause we caught each other sneaking glances at the others super pump thighs.  Definitely bigger than when they measured earlier I thought. The last set was killer. I was struggling those last 2 reps and I could hear Jules' struggle with her final rep.

I had broke 400 yesterday for 3 reps and Jules just beat 300 for her 6x6, so there's no real records today for our heavy set. It was Jules turn to go first today, 3 reps at 330. Spotting Jules at squats is the main reason mid day "cardio" is so thorough. Having that ass grinding against your crotch as she squats is both heaven and hell. I know she does it intentionally, and a part of me wants to ask her to stop. But no man in his right mind could actually ask for that.

It seems I was too easy with Jules today as she didn't need any help with her 3 reps today. Damn is she getting strong. I used to out lift her by 120 pounds when squatting, now it's barely 90. She racks up 420 and although I still didn't need any help, I was definitely struggling more than Jules today with the squats.




The little workout bit at the end was for sgsg69 by request. I promise a more "sexy" workout scene in future parts.