LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

First Story: Wonder Drug

Started by The Raven, March 27, 2021, 06:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Raven

The next part where we finally get started on some plot

Chapter 4

Day 29

3 days ago we got news that one of the original Chinese bodybuilders was found dead in his hotel in Germany. We've become extra cautious with the drug since hearing the news. Stephen has sent some of our tests to an outside labs to get a bigger picture of what's going on internally with us.

Externally? We felt great. But we have begun to notice some of the less pleasant side effects with the drug. The most negative ones for us are the sexual frustration and the body hair. Both not too problematic.

Both Jules and I are not fond of body hair but we came to a nice solution with a morning ritual. After our wake-up cardio, we take a morning shower where we give each other a nice wash, shave and massage in the shower. We actually both look forward to this now, it's a nice relaxing way to de-stress at the start of the day.

This also helps, albeit only a little, with the other annoying side effect. The intensely heightened sex drive leads to a lot sex. But we seem to get quite.......okay VERY grouchy when it's not satisfied. Our friends have described us unbearable when it kicks in. The only solution is sex.

We both took a day of rest, and I mean day so we still had morning and evening workouts, last week .

We both went to hang out with friends that day. I went bowling with Steve and Ray while Jules took a girls day out with her girlfriends. I nearly ripped out Ray's throat for basically nothing. Steve thought I was getting a bad case of roid rage from the drug but neither me or Jules had our emotions on edge. Everyone we knew could attest that our behaviour hadn't change at all before that day.

Jules had something similar happen on her girl's day. She started screaming at a random stranger for a accidentally stumbling into her. It really shocked her girlfriends as it was so out of character for her. She apologised to everyone profusely when she collected herself, embarrassed by the whole thing in the end. But she just got more testy as the afternoon went on.

We both got home earlier than we intended and we almost immediately entered into a shouting match that quickly, and I mean very quickly, lead into the most violent and aggressive sex we ever had. After more than an hour of the most hardcore and scar inducing sex we couldn't even have imagined before. Luckily the scratches healed quick on both of us. We calmly talked about our day, what happened to each of us and what we thought was happening to us.

Everything was great about our days at first, but as the day dragged on we both got this, sort of, uncomfortable feeling, that just kept getting worse as the day went on. We could manage it well at first but as time dragged on, if we lost focus, we just snapped. At anything. We were both feeling like shit for how we acted today.

It took us longer than I would care to admit to realize that this was the longest we had been without sex in nearly 4 weeks when we started getting that feeling. And how it only seemed to stop after me fucked each others brains out. I mean we both knew we were horny as all hell and it was only escalating as that frustration grew.

We decided to do our afternoon workouts separately in a couple of days, staying apart in the afternoon and, as Jules suggested, masturbate when the frustration starts to build. We basically needed to fuck or masturbate every 4 to 6 hours if we weren't sleeping or we go all ragey.

Despite those issues, we are actually living the good life. The gym is doing great and we're currently getting ready to start selling the new wonder drug, that was until 3 days ago. Ray was pissed as we've been stockpiling doses, a dangerous practice in this kind of side business, and concerned about competitors with lower standards than us getting in the market.

We're getting our big lab results back today. Normally we would have stopped taking the drug after news like the death but neither me nor Jules have shown any signs of something worse developing yet so we decided that we'll stay on it until our lab results comeback before we make any decisions. It did help our decision with the rumours that the Chinese bodybuilder had weighed over 400 pounds just before dying, most of it muscle. He was only 264 pounds 6 months ago. And another of the big 3 hasn't been seen or heard from after returning to China.

Steve's been pretty stressed about all this. He is a Doctor first. He believes that people can make there own choices about how they want to live their lives but he doesn't want to give out anything that'll guarantee killing them.

We had our check-up with Steve at noon, so we indulged in our morning rituals and work-out, enjoying every moment. We went to sleep the night before with me semi-hard still inside her and I was awoken to the blissful massage of my then fully erect 7.5" by my wife's well trained internal muscles.
We had both been putting on so much mass, we lost most of our definition, our muscles now covered in a small layer of fat. But with a small flex, damn they were ready to burst. We added lotions and moisturisers to our morning routines in fear of developing stretch marks. Jules and I easily look like Olympia competitors in their off season at this point. Not like the Chinese guys (yet). We were pretty sure Jules is gonna come in over 200 pounds today when we get measured.

After a couple of quick orgasms each, we proceed to our bathroom, Jules leading the way. She's started that bodybuilder walk a few days ago and damn. Does that walk make her ass look a-ma-zing. Her thighs and hips turning with each step making her quads quake. Jules gets the shower going as I prepare the razors and shaving foam so we can begin shaving each other clean before moving onto a sensual massage. I was erect before we started the massage.

I was shaved first today so she gets her massage first. I took my time going over each growing muscle group. I like to work from the top down, starting with the rising hills behind her neck. My God I loved her traps. Like the rest of her, they were getting bigger everyday and I just loved to feel those growing muscles everyday. All her muscles actually.

I pressed my thumbs deep into her muscles, moving my thumbs in a circular motion loosening the tension. Gripping them in between my palms after suitably softening them up. And finally rubbing them down with the moisturiser. When I get her groaning, that's when I know she's really enjoying it.

I moved down to her delts. With the much bigger muscles, we needed larger movements, using more of my thumbs to loosen them up. Those expansive delts, seem to take more time to get through everyday. Love it. It used to take me only 2 grips with my palms to cover all of her delts, now it takes 3 and I wouldn't be surprised to be needing 4 soon enough.

Now onto the triceps and biceps, and I recently started doing her forearms too. By the time I got to her back she was having some mini-orgasms. Her back should take the most time but I usually spend some extra time on her chest and pussy, making sure she gets a full orgasm or 2 from those parts. She always returns the favour when it comes to my turn. That's why I finish with those parts.

I work my way down her back to her glutes and legs. Then working my way up her abs and finishing with my favourite parts. I'm not sure how necessary massaging her vagina is but I'm not missing out on this daily pleasure.

Jules has her own process for my massage where she only use one hand to give the massage while she use the other to simply feel up my muscles, occasionally grabbing or teasing my penis. She loves to tease me. She was a little more playful today so our massages to longer today. Not complaining about it at all. It's a good thing we do all this in the shower making it easy to clean up all the cum.

After our morning workout, we went to the gym. We still had some time before noon, so went into my office to do some paper work and check my emails while Jules went to the yoga studio to get in  some flexibility training. She never wanted her all her new mass to make her less limber. God I love this woman more every day.

We Steve at his clinic room at noon. He had a pretty haggard look on his face.

"I got your results this morning. You've both got early signs showing abnormal kidney function. The results aren't bad enough to be a problem as of yet. But I do recommend you come of the new drug for the next 4-8 weeks to let your kidneys heal up. The good news is that there seems to be no permanently damage. We also now what signs to look for on our clients and that we should extend a cycle much beyond 4 weeks. I'd like to keep testing during your off cycles to confirm recovery time. If you guys are lucky, this may not be as long as a typical steroid cycle."

I can't say we weren't disappointed but our health did come first. But 8 weeks without this stuff, it was going to feel like an eternity.

"Anything I need to worried about with Marcus?" I asked.

Marcus was the first of you clientele to get the wonder drug and he's a also a personal trainer at the gym. He's only been on it about a week at this point.

"I can't give you of medical information as you know but I have advised about all the side effects the both off you have reported to me. Although, I still believe your "sexual frustration" problem wouldn't be such a problem if you both just controlled your level of sexual activity."

Jules and I gave Steve a puzzled look.

"*Sigh* If you 2 weren't fucking so much, your bodies problem wouldn't be craving it to the degree it is and would therefore be more manageable when you aren't."

Jules gave me a look which told me all I wanted to hear. That's never gonna happen

The check did end with some more good news. Jules weighed in at 207lbs while I hit 270lbs. Things were looking great for the both of us.




Posting this one soon as I finished it so the next chapter may take some time, I really don't knwo to be honest. This is still all new to me.


big easy

May I suggest, to satisfy their sexual urges and control their rage when they're not around each other, that each of them wear remote controlled vibrators. They can even go out and control the others vibrations when they're out in public.

The Raven

That is actually a gonna be a plot point later on. I've got the next 3-4 chapters mapped out, just need to write them out in full. Nice catch Big Easy.

bertmacklinsbrother

Great work once again!  Your writing has a nice cadence to it and I'm hooked on the overall premise.  Can't wait to see continued growth and more side effects take place!

The Raven

Thanks for the compliments bermacklinsbrother. I really appreciate them being a fan of your work on this site.

I'll also use the post to say I was first inspired for the concept by El_roy_1999's new piece "The Drug" so thanks to him and everyone else who writes such great work on this site.

I'm actually a really shy person who struggles to communicate and has difficulty even commenting but I've been really inspired by the people here so wanted to give writing here a try and just thank everyone, so thanks. Now back to writing the next part.

The Raven

I actually wrote this so much quicker than I thought. It may also be the longest chapter yet despite my chapter synopsis being 3 sentences.

Warning this chapter has descriptions of mental health issues. Also, if anyone has any mental health issues I wish you the best and I want to say that there is nothing wrong with asking for help. (a muscle fetish is not a mental health issue, just a kink)

Chapter 5

Day 33

Jules and I just survived 3 days of an abominable hell. We both completely understand that some people can't stop taking this drug, even if it kills them. It's hard to forget Jules screaming and crying the other day.

The first morning was no different than normal, some great wake up sex, a seductive shaving and a sensual massage. That was until the morning workout. We knew without the drug in our system and the accelerated recovery it granted us we couldn't work out the way we had been over the last month. But habits are hard to break.

Our new plan for today was to do chest and arms this this morning, shoulders and back this afternoon and legs tonight. Maybe over-zealous is what we were thinking at the time, insane is what we know it was in hindsight.

It felt really awkward starting on the bench press. My favourite exercise. Not to do, although I do like to bench, but just to watch and spot. Just watching my wife's pulsing and rising chest is just so sexually stimulating to me. We do have two racks at home so we could bench simultaneously like we do at the main gym, but at home we never did.

I went to bench first, starting my warm ups at 225. I used to do this for reps but now I could sets of 20 easy. Jules wanted to try something special for her warm-up, 200lbs. Damn was she getting strong fast. Her warm-up reps weren't as smooth as mine but she finished them all without too much effort.

We wanted to go big for our 6 x 6 today, yes a dumb move we know in hindsight. I went for 410 and Jules 330, more than1.5 times our own body weight. Watching my wife push that kind of weight was exhilarating. After my third set she offered to rub my chest and how was I supposed to so no to that. I obviously reciprocated after her completing her third set. I'm pretty sure this was her plan all along. Although she loved feeling up my muscles, she loved her muscles being worshipped even more. And do I great worship to the temple that is Jules.

Home benching was different from public benching as we've now got into the habit of dropping the weight for our last set and going for failure while having oral sex. Habits are hard to break. She had my shorts off before I finished changes the weights. I dropped the bar to 360 and pushed myself to 18 reps. Jules sucked like a pro, timing her rhythm to my lifting bringing me to climax mere seconds after I racked the bar. My stamina's usually better than this but lifting that kinda weight is just such an aphrodisiac for me a Jules technique has become unparalleled at this point.

Jules decided to go for 300 saying "I want to feel fucking strong". How was I to say no. She pushed herself to 15 reps. The last 2 weren't very clean but she also pushing back a massive orgasm by that point. She really pushed herself for those reps, exploding as she racked the weight. Benching at home is always fantastic like that.

We usually went started fucking on the gyms after this but benching was normally about an hour into our workout, not the first thing up so we actually held off until the end of workout this time. This probably should have been a sign of things to come but we were too fixated on each others muscles, our own muscles and eventually how horny we were to notice.

Our afternoon workout was a lot more contained than usual. We did have sex in my office beforehand to calm our libidos to make sure we didn't have to interrupt our workout for some additional carnal pleasures. We knew that we were supposed to lighten things up with our workouts but I'll tell, habits are hard to break. We were so used to pushing ourselves and each other we just couldn't stop.

This was the first time in weeks went didn't immediately have sex after our afternoon workout. We were actually calm enough to have a meal without even feeling each other up until after we finished. Then are libidos kicked. What can I say, we were still sore afters so a fun was at a much more relaxed pace, taking our time building each other up to slow, powerful climaxes.

It was that evening that our suffering began. Our 2nd workout was harder than before, even when doing less. Our muscles were aching, joins feeling stressed and we were starting to feel actual fatigue digging in. I'm pretty sure it was only the residues of the drug in our systems and some adrenaline that actually kept us going this far today, and residual amount of the wonder drug was fading.

By the time we got home that evening we had our regimented mini-meal before our evening work out in an hour. We both collapse into each other on the couch. Jules asked me to get our meals. Normally I'd happily go but my grating pain was going to make me refuse. I think Jules understood that I was going to refuse, so she made a powerful flex of chest saying "please, Honey?". Damn, I request that a true man like myself could refuse.

By the time our workout usually started, we were still on the couch. We'd barely moved after our meal, that we consumed at a much slower pace than the usual starved wolf devouring of the past few weeks. I think I pushed myself a little less than Jules, although if I did it wasn't by much, since I was more aware of what was going on. We agreed to start an hour later than usual, just to get a little more rest.

We did get started an hour later to much, much more toned down workout then we originally planned let alone what we were doing before. We only did 5 leg exercises, 2 less than planned and we even skipped abs. We had to force ourselves to finish the kettlebell front squats, doing far less reps on an exercise that we only go for crazy high reps. It took us nearly 2 hours to finish this. Our regular evening work out was at least 2.5 hours and that was a full body workout going at a crazy pace. Just thinking about that comparison was depressing. I'm sure the both of us were craving a dose of the wonder drug as we were collapsed on the gym mat.

That was the first night in over a month since I went to sleep not after having sex. It was also the first morning I wasn't awoken by muscle being groped or my penis being massaged, either by hand or well muscled pussy. Jules was one of the lucky people who can put her head on a pillow and be asleep in less than 5 seconds. That's how she was always awake before me giving me the best morning alarm a straight man can imagine.

When I awoke the next morning, it was 2 hours later than normal. I swear that every inch of my body not including the head was in pain. I groaned in pain before I even opened my eyes. Jules wasn't even awake yet either. By the time I opened my eyes and tried to push myself up, which took 3 attempts to succeed, Jules began to stir. I'd raised my self up by the time Jules was starting to open her eyes.

"Morning." I barely managed to get out of my mouth. Jules only groaned in response and I nearly fell back after such little effort. I looked down to see Jules in tears at this point. I wasn't surprised. I felt like crying at that moment too, and after I lay back down, I did.

God, it was un-fuckin-bareable. All I wanted to do was scream. Everything felt like it was on the verge of breaking. Muscles like they were about rupture, nerves constantly shocking themselves, joints crushing in on themselves and even the blood running up through veins was pain inducing to an indescribable degree.

If I didn't need to pee. I probably wouldn't have gotten out my bed for, who knows how long. I had barely looked at Jules since our crying-fest 30 minutes ago. Even taking a piss was painful. Very painful. Even the over-working of penis was kicking at this point.

We had realised what all this was. Payback. Our bodies finally giving us the payback for what we had been putting ourselves through this past month. We expected some aches and other issues but this. I still can't describe it. I had to hold onto a wall just to stay standing while taking a piss. The only reason I even made it to the bathroom was the desperation that I couldn't hold it in any more.

I nearly collapsed after I flushed the toilet. I had to breathe but my lungs felt ready to explode. I started crying again in the bathroom. I only stopped when Jules called from the door.

"Babe. Can I get to toilet?" She asked, breathing hard.

It took me a moment to notice my gorgeous wife. No it seriously took me some time to really see her. And damn was she hot. My absolutely smoking hot naked muscular wife, leaning on the door frame of our en-suite bathroom. Her muscles glistening from her sweet. Breathing hard. I was getting erect with the sight, and it was painful. Very painful. But I still force myself up and moved to the shower to let her use the toilet.
She struggled to walk over, making it over to the toilet in about half a dozen large steps. We have a big en-suite bathroom. Watching, and hearing, super hot muscular wife urinated isn't as big a boner killer as you can imagine, even when the erection itself is causing your body more pain.

It wasn't until Jules had finished that I realised, we hadn't really spoken to each other today.

"Anything I can do for you Hon?" I asked. Trying to work my way through the pain by being the gentlemen I am to my wife.

She looked over to me, her mouth drawing a beautiful smile. Hadn't seen one of those in a while I thought.

"You look as bad as I feel" she said. That damn wit of hers.

"Same goes for you Hon" I replied, breaking into a small grin myself.

She sniggered a little before groaning in pain.

"Okay, laughing hurts. No jokes" she pushed out. I agreed with the statement.

Looking back, we were ridiculous. Me leaning against the walls of our walk in shower, Jules hunched over sitting on the toilet. Both massive bodybuilders, naked, barely able to stand on there own two feet.

After a few moments of breathing hard. We knew we had call Steve for some help. The both of us couldn't bare to have this continue. We near enough had to crawl back into the bedroom. My phone was on the desk in the bedroom. Lucky for us, it was between the bathroom and the bed.

I called Steve barely able to get a coherent description of what was going on. Steve isn't the only doctor who actually works in the clinic. He has a partner, Dr Farley, who also works with us on our ventures. He's an older gentlemen but agrees with us on our ideology and methods. There's another guy who only comes in when Steve or Farley are taking some time off.

It seems he called the reserve guy in to go check up on us. This may sound weird of you don't understand. The wonder drug was a big investment for all of us. If both me and Jules are having some bad negative repercussions from it that may cause the venture to fail, that's a big problem and we need to know if we can fix it.

"Well. Like I thought AND warned you both about. That, psychotic, workout schedule is coming back to bite you both in the ass"

That's the first words that snarky ass bastard said us when he walked into the bedroom. Steve and I have known each other since school. He's always been the brains behind everything, getting himself a medical degree and he always loves tell us "I told you so" in the most condescending way imaginable. Don't me get wrong though, he actually has a heart of gold and he really is concerned about our health.

He does also have  a personal reason for wanting the drug to succeed. He's always wanted to have huge muscle but hates doing physical work. But that's understandable, he's one of those really skinny types that can't put on a pound of muscle or fat no matter how hard he works. He's hoping
this will be his answer. It's our long time friendship and that personal investment that makes him such a good partner in this venture.
Neither me nor Jules were able to go greet him at the door, hell we couldn't even put clothes on for him coming. Jules at least used the duvet to keep herself decent when he arrived, although I doubt Steve would have cared. He's a professional and she's that damned hot.

Steve went to work checking me over first. I muffled a few screams and failed to do some others. I was holding back tears by the end of it. Steve knew I wasn't a guy to cry from pain. He was there when I broke my leg in 6 places. There was some shouting, some profanity, not a tear near my eye. But at that moment, they were leaking like a busted pipe.

"Jesus? That bad?" Steve asked, first sign of concern from him. I knew was concerned but he plays the stoical man in front everybody.

"I warned you  about what you 2 were doing. Makes me glad Marcus was the next one to trial the drug. He's doing what people would call a sane work out plan. Ray's started taking it to now. He's agreed to not work out too hard while on his cycle. Gives us some more data to work with."

Ray was the only one of us, including Marcus, who had taken steroids before. He's been clean for a few years now but he's been wanting to get real big again. I knew it wouldn't be too long before he started taking the wonder drug but I'm amazed he agreed to take it with a light workout regiment.

"I guess you'll need to warn them about these comedown effects."

"I will but I hardly expect them to get into the same kind of mess you both are in"

Some silence shadow the room for a moment before Jules broke it

"Do you have some of it with you?"

Steve and I both quickly turned to look at Jules in shock. Me only for a second though as I quickly then turned back to Steve in anticipation. Did I have some? Oh, God I need some of that! Was racing through my head. If I get some maybe this will all fade away and my neck would hurt for turning so damn quickly.

Steve gave us both a thick scowl. "I don't feed an addict. I know that look."

Jules and I both fell apart realising that we weren't getting some more of the wonder drug.

"I can give you some medication to calm the pain. You both still need to rest though. I'll also give you some anti-depressants and sleeping pills. Don't either of you dare OD any of these."

"We haven't even eaten today yet." I barely squeezed out of my mouth.

"Fuck, I'm going to call Ray and Cindy over. I've got other things to do today. By the way Paul, some more tests cam back yesterday showing some abnormal signs in your liver. I'll be booking you both in for some scans later this week. Be better for them."

"You bedside manner sucks Steve."

Steve sighed. "Just seriously don't fuckin OD on me, alright."

It didn't get to me what he was taking about or why he was so worried until later that night and the next day. I realised that we were addicted. It wasn't a physical addiction, our bodies didn't crave the drug itself it was the feeling on it. We never realised how great we were feeling until it was gone. It turns out that was painful part, no longer having that feeling running through your body, although without all the medication, that may not have true.

Ray and Cindy arrived not to much later after Steve left. Cindy is Ray's wife and also Jules best friend, that's how they met by the way, Ray couldn't get a date to save his life. He barged into the room by himself.

"How ya doing fuckwits? Wow, you guys look like shit!" Ray was never one for words. What the hell Cindy sees in him, I don't know. Well, he's a good guy at heart, I think. I think we both just groaned in response.

"Well, Cin's downstairs making you guys a proper meal. Non of that diet piss you guys have been feasting on for the last month, as well as the shit Steve recommended." We both knew Cindy was going to be the real care giver. Ray was here to make us regret our actions. That bastard Steve.

"Sheesh, guys you couldn't even put some clothes on? And Jules, if you're not wearing clothes there's no need to be so modest. Come on show a little."

Jules knew about Ray's pervy nature and decided wrap up in the bed.

"You come any closer Ray and I'll punch you for that one."

"And I'll kick in the balls".

Jules and I are never that violent are prone to violence, but we were in agony, felt like shit and, not gonna lie, I do get territorial with my wife. Especially now when she's just.

We heard Cindy calling Ray for some help to bring the food up. The fact that we needed people to come help us survive in our own house just made us both feel like shit. We're both very independent people. It really was a hit to our pride.

Cindy used to be a nurse that worked in the clinic at the gym. Kind hearted type, always sweet to everybody except those that piss her off. Fastest way to do that was not do what she tells you from a check-up. So if Cindy spoke, it was law.

Funnily enough, I should really thank Cindy in a way for me being with Jules. Jules was new to the city with her job and needed to register with a doctor. She met Cindy on a quite day at the clinic who hadn't been working for us for very long at the time. Jules was asking her about the gym when Cindy called me over to take to her about signing up.

They became best friends since they both were pretty new to the city, Jules for work and Cindy had her own reasons. I got myself the best and sexiest, now musclebeast of a wife. Everything worked out great.

Huh? How is it that Jules introduced Ray to Cindy when Cindy already worked for us from before? Well, Ray was away on a side project at the time we hired Cindy. I was already dated Jules by the time he got back and as I said before, Ray couldn't get a date to save his life. Both Steve and I were never get help him with this. Cindy was still an employee at the time. No way were we exposing ourselves to that possible mess. So Jules in kind heart introduced the to of them, after some mild pleading to Jules and a revelation of a stalking habit that Ray was developing.

Long story short, Cindy said yes to the date, Ray did some stupid shit but they still got together and are now happily married.

Ray came back into the room followed by Cindy and they helped us eat some really good smelling and tasting soup. Cindy was helping Jules both eat and stay decent. She also gives us the pills Steve left for us downstairs. Ray was less helpful.

They both agreed to come back in the afternoon, although it is nearly 11am. Nearly 11am and we haven't exercised OR fucked. That thought just made me more depressed. It took another couple of hours for some of the pain to fade. Some of the pain. It wasn't until after 1pm when Jules and I left our bed. We both some comfortable clothes on, wearing the clothes themselves was also painful on our skin. Everything was painful, terrible and just awful. Life felt terrible at that time.

We both just lazed about the house that afternoon. Usually we would read, work or fix up the house in our free time but that day. We just, couldn't. I had heard about depression before but truly experiencing it was something else. It's hard to truly explain or describe but when inside you just feel empty and any drive to do something, or accomplish anything is just vacant, like a black hole sucking everything in. Feeling like this permanently would just be...........haunting. I wouldn't wish this upon anyone. Jules and I at least gained something from these days and it's an understanding of mental health, a new found sympathy for those who suffer from mental health issues and an appreciation for those who help others with them.

Ray and Cindy came round for a late lunch at about 2:30. Jules and I weren't the most talkative at lunch. Cindy tried to keep the atmosphere up but Jules and I just weren't helping. Ray, for a change, kept his bad mouth shut. He was calm and, actually, helpful. Me and Jules were on edge and he wasn't pushing things. I thanked Ray for the way was with us that day and the next. Ray was a nice enough guy and a great friend. He proved it that day, although he probably was coached by Cindy.

We were told by Cindy that the gym was off limits today but she did, with the help of Ray, bring out the 2 exercise bikes. We haven't used them in weeks since we switched to our current "cardio". Cindy recommended we get on the bikes to get some endorphins flooding our system. While on the bikes, I looked and Jules and new she agreed. Worst experience with exercise, ever. Period. We were going so slow with such a low resistance setting. A stationary bike ride to hell.

We actually felt a little better after the ride, our pain was worse but we still felt better. We were actually wanting to talk to people. It was more pleasant, while it lasted. By the evening, we had developed tremors and got really anxious. We were even getting snappy at each other. It's unbelievable how horrendous we were.

Cindy and Ray came back for dinner and stayed until late. It seems Steve asked them to help us while keeping management of the pills. It seems our short meeting really got him spooked, thinking we really might OD them. God, it makes you think, that some people have to go through all this alone. I don't think Jules and I would have got through those days without help.

The next day wasn't much better. We had less pain in the morning than the day before but we still cried when we remembered what it was like just a few days ago. We really just wanted a hit of that wonder drug.

Cindy and Ray really did wonders getting us through the day. We couldn't have made it without them. The next day started so much better. The pain was mostly gone by now and we got back to doing body weight exercises as well as the bike. The exercise really helped not only for the work out high but also just to make us feel more, normal.



I really should stop saying "it may take awhile for the next chapter" as I seem to be really inspired of late and enjoying the writing process. So we need to see how long it lasts.

Sounder9-

Definitely a great update! It really shows the downside of wonder drug and at the same time shows their resolve to learn from their mistakes. 

GLKnight

Sounds like the two of them were developing Lactic Acidosis. If not managed and treated, it can lead to kidney failure, development of toxic shock, and possible heart failure.

The Raven

Thanks GLKnight for the advice, I've incorporated into the story in the last chapter. Just one more after this one (not including the epilogue)

So here it is.

Chapter 6

Day 72 (week 10)

We were taking care of ourselves now. Ray and Cindy only came around every now and again while Steve showed up to give us a few quick tests. He prescribe any more medications, just left us some over the counter painkillers and only a couple of sleeping pills, literally a couple. He said to call him if we need more of the anti-depressants.

We decided to give ourselves some goals, like Cindy recommended, to help us push ourselves forward. I was going to focus on the business, especially with starting the venture, and a new long-term project. And I also decided to help Jules with her goal. She decided to compete in a bodybuilding contest.

We first had to look for an open contest happening within the next 6-8 weeks. We found one within that range in about 5 weeks. The next thing was to make a meal plan and an exercise regime, a "sane" one as Steve would describe it, for a 5 week contest prep.

It was incredibly hard for Jules, less so for me but I did decide to join her on her cut. Get myself a little more ripped. Although, I didn't 100% stick to her diet especially when it closer to the contest and she had to completely carb free.

We had Marcus help us with our training and another trainer in the gym Sabine to help Jules with her posing. She was very impressed with Jules size but was worried about the amount of time for the prep and some of her symmetry. Yeah, when all you're focussed on is getting huge symmetry really goes out of the window. With the 2 coaches and my assistance, at least I believe in the latter part, her progress was going great.

The hunger for the wonder drug was gone about 2 weeks after our few days of hell. And we got back to an active sex life about 3 days after those days, although to a much lower degree, or normal degree as Steve would put it.

We also starting getting some other side effects from coming off the wonder drug. My testicles started growing. They'd nearly doubled in size over 2 weeks. We were actually scared about cancer, but it turns out to be nothing serious at all. They were just growing. They actually match well with my now 8" penis. Jules is in particularly attached to this changed.

Jules' body seems to be having floods of estrogen causing her breasts to keep expanding even during her contest prep. As the fat has just melting off everywhere else, her breasts kept growing. Have you ever seen a woman with a 6-pac without flexing and natural C-cup breasts? My wife!

It had been awhile since I had blow-job with my dick between my wife's tits. I have to say that I've had one between a pair of magnificent pecs. But getting one with a penis in between both tits and pecs. It's fucking heavenly. I made sure to give her a heavenly experience of her own for that favour.

With our now normal exercise regime, low carb/fat burning diet and normal, but still above average, sex life, the weeks progressed.

Marcus and Ray both came of drug, both getting similar signals that things may be going in wrong internally. 4 weeks seems to be the perfect cycle length. Marcus was similar to me size wise when he started on the wonder drug and he'd put on a sizeable 45lbs of muscle. Pretty damn fucking good with a regular bodybuilder style work out regime. Also goes to show how effective the method Jules and I ran was. He experienced many of the symptoms we did when going off the drug but much less severe, at least on the pain side of things. The addiction and depression were still there and all that came with them.

Marcus had a long term boyfriend who really helped over the hurdles. You should have seen his face when he confront us about Marcus' status but we reminded him that it was Marcus' choice to take the wonder drug and he even said he in part wanted to take it for his boyfriend. I remember when he said that very clearly because it reminded me so much of me and Jules.

Marcus did manage to get over it quicker than we did, so it does seem that the amount of strain you put your body through does effect the severity of the comedown. This was further evidenced by Ray. He just did basic fitness exercises, the kind to just keep trim and a reasonable coating of muscles under the skin.

He gained nearly 20lbs, almost all muscle. For doing 3-4, 45-60 minute work outs a week. I was so fucking jealous when I found out. God damn this is a fucking wonder drug. He did get the depression when we came of, even less than Marcus though, and almost none of the pains. He didn't even get any of the addiction like symptoms. WTF? Maybe it had something to do with the former steroid use or coke habit he had, I don't know. Just, why him. He spent his first few days after the depression faded, again so glad it was only temporary, but he spent his time, ripping into me, for "my pathetic showing". Sometimes Ray.

Now we knew all the things to look out for, we started selling the wonder drug under strict supervision to our employees and most loyal customers. People were given the drug by either Steve or Dr Farley, no one got take it home for self dosing. With the side-effects we've seen we believe it wouldn't be safe to do so. It was also going to be a way we beat our competitors. Were pretty sure they are already getting into the market.

We planned for a more expensive release about the time Jules and I should be going on our 2nd cycle. It turns out Jules and I were great advertising, even Sabine was thinking about starting one. All takers were warned of all the side-effects any of us had experienced both being on the drug and from the comedown once your cycle ends. This did deter a few people but we did mention how those side effects were less severe depending on how much strain you put yourself through on your cycle.

So time fly by, me and Jules were getting absolutely ripped at this point, her more so than me. Her new breasts were started to fade again but the new definition her oh my god so glorious pecs was just, salivating. We'd both been losing weight but not much muscle mass. We had ourselves measured a few days before the show. I was down to a pretty ripped 255lbs. But Jules:

Jules (contest ready):    Height 5'8"
         Weight 182 lbs
         Chest 45" (with B-cup breasts)
         Arms 18"
         Waist 21"
         Thighs 26"
         Calves 18"

She was so damn ripped and vascular you could see her veins pumping blood, everyone close to her skin bloating slightly as she flexed. And when she flexed, her muscles just exploded. She was huge. We had the best sex since we were on the wonder drug that night and we were both drained.

Week before the show we contacted a tailor we know. She's not really affiliated with the gym but most of our bodybuilder clientele have make their suits, both male and female. She didn't believe the stats we sent over so Jules had to go in for a fitting. She was told to comeback on the closest day to the show she could, which was 2 days before since we had to fly out to the show.

I joined her the final fitting and what a show. She looked stunning in her royal purple, jewel studded show bikini. It hid next to nothing. I was so stunned I nearly fell off my seat. The tailor took a look at me and asked if needed a piece too. I said no but Jules asked we could just get something simple.

"You can't be the only one to get a good show" Jules said, winking at me. Damn this vixen. Steal my heart anew.

The tailor had something decent that was nearly the right size, so she made a few quick adjustments and I decided to give Jules her show.

"An early preview?" she blushed. I smirked knowing I made her blush. I cannot proclaim my love for this woman load or frequently enough.

We flew out early the next day to give us plenty of time to rest and relax in the hotel. The flight was brutal. No food, no water. Jules' diet at the end was super strict and when I was in her company I eat we she ate and consumed nothing that she couldn't have.

I did have a few nights out with the guys where I got to indulge. Sometimes Jules asked what I ate and even tried to smell my breathe. I learnt from my first mistake with that, eat plenty of mints while on a guys night. She also plenty of girls nights, usually on her regimented cheat days. She knew when to splurge and indulge herself and when to have restraint. But that restraint was starting to wear thin. We really had fallen back into a sort of normal life since coming off the wonder drug.

Our flight out went off and landed without any problems or fanfare. Jules was getting irritable from all the shuffling about and the smell of food everywhere. I swear she had the nose of a bloodhound when it came to food at this point.

We got to hotel and we had a plain pre-pared meal that Jules spent as much time complaining about as did eating it. This is one of the many reasons I don't like bodybuilding shows. No human should have to put themselves through this kind of torment just to flex on stage. I do admit the bodies look amazing but with all the dieting what that kind of strain it could do to a body, it just makes me worried. I part of me hopes this will be her only show.

I never asked her why he wanted to do this. I wasn't in the best state of mind at the time she made the decision, neither was she to be honest, but she's stuck through with all of it. I never asked because I didn't want her to feel for even a second, for to even a moment, to ever have a shadow of a thought, that I didn't support her. Because I do. Whatever she choses to do. I'll be there, supporting her in that endeavour.

But Jules was right, the food was terrible. I also had to go to the hotel bathroom if wanted a drink of water since the amount that she could have was also regulated. It was too much, but god my fucking damn did she not look amazing.

We had a small work-out in the gym, not pushing ourselves to hard and we had some fun post workout "cardio" which while not as vigorous as we were used to still provided plenty of enjoyment.

The next morning we were up early getting Jules tanned and fed. Flushing most of the water out of system with some diuretics and some exercises to get her pumped up before the weigh in. Our daily moisturising massages were still going on and they were keeping her skin super silky soft. Fine silk over warm steel. She came in at just under 180lbs at the weigh in. She was shredded. She hadn't lost a gram of muscle in the past few days.

She was wearing a XXXL full body sweatsuit, she wanted it very baggy, over her posing suit. We made sure to get her matching heels that she was comfortable to walk around in to. I was also carrying a pair of trainers in my bag for when she finished. I was wearing a pretty tight t-shirt, not tight enough to flex it strained but lose enough not to feel constricting and my posers underneath a baggy pair of jeans, not so much around the thighs though.. The both us were getting stares that day.

Jules class was actually on pretty early that day, just before lunch time. She was in the heavyweight female bodybuilding category. There were 3 other competitors In her class, one of whom had a pro-card.

The class went as expected under those circumstances. Jules was the biggest girl, both in height and definitely in weight. She clearly had the biggest muscles of the girls up on stage and was graciously awarded 2nd place. We kind of guessed that result with the actual pro on the stage who was in top form by the way.

Jules was pretty satisfied with the result. We knew to our expectations in check with a pro on stage and it being her first ever time competing. She was really happy that the winner hugged her and said she looked amazing. It brought a real smile to her face.

We were both overjoyed. As we were preparing our things backstage one of the judges came up to us asked us if this was her first show. Of coarse we were honest about it and Jules explained that she had never competed before and that she had only been preparing for about 5 weeks. The judge was very impressed by that. They told that her symmetry wasn't as good as the winner and that her posing still needed some work but she could easily become a pro with only a few months work. We were both surprised and very thankful to the judge who let s go, knowing how starved Jules must have been. I was mostly surprised by how accurate Sabine's judgement was when Jules first started. Seems her coach really knew what she talking about.

The judge wasn't the only one to stop us on our way out.

"Juliana McAllister!" we heard somebody shouting. We turned around to see an arm raised among the crowd.

" People call me Jules" my wife replied.

As the floating arm drew closer to within our sight, it was attached a young pixie like woman, topping out at 5' at most. She some toned arms though. We were curious what she wanted so we stopped she was wearing a polo shirt with a company logo for supplement brand and a name tag that said "Amanda".

"Jules? As in Jules White?" she asked.

"Before I was married." my wife responded with a quizzical look, I think, I was to busy looking at the muscle pixie to check out my wife's expression.

"Oh God Mandy! How have you been, it's been years. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad." Is how the conversation started.

Mandy was Jules room-mate in college. The were both studying social science, Jules more into politics and journalism while Mandy was into psychology and counselling. Believe it or not Jules was actually a really shy person before going to college. A bit of the bookworm type and she never had an actual date, let alone sex before her college days. Yeah, I know, a part of me still finds it hard to believe.

It was her room-mate Mandy that really brought her out of her shell. Got her into all the college tropes with drinking and partying, but Jules never took it too far. She became the cool but wild child that she is today. It was also the place that she discovered her love muscular women. Ever since she was young she's always loved big, strong men. Her father was a builder, of houses not bodies, before he had his stroke. Her parents were divorced and she never got along with her mother, still doesn't.

So she had always loved big muscly men but at college she met Mandy. An avid fan and practitioner of cross fit. Mandy was always fit, ever since Jules met her. And after a drunken night with the 2 of them making confessions to each other, Jules admitted her love for muscles and Mandy her bi-sexuality. We can all guess what happened next that night.

The two of them separated after college. Mandy was invited to out wedding 5 years ago but her father passed away around the same so she had to send a rejection notice. Jules was heartbroken about it but understood. I think they tried to stay in touch but life happens.

"I'm doing okay, just working the floor. My boss asked me to try and get this new super buff starlet that's came out of nowhere to a sponsorship deal. Thought a girl would have an easier time convincing you to have a meeting. Enough about me. What happened to you? I know you like the muscles and everything but damn, you really blew yourself up girl."

Jules was glad to hear about her friend and smirked from the complements.

"Yeah, we worked hard for it. Oh, almost forgot, this is my husband Paul."

"Pleasure to finally meet the mysterious Mandy. Jules has told me stories about you and some of the adventures you got up to in college." I might not remember most of the stories but I was honestly jealous of Mandy when I first heard about her, so I made sure to never forget the name.

"Oh, wow. Got yourself a right muscle stud there. Didn't hear you were competing today?"

"I'm not. I don't compete." she looked puzzled for a moment before making an offer.

"Well, I'm sure my boss would love to sign a deal with both of you if you guys are interested?"

If Jules wanted a sponsorship I would've recommended one of the 2 companies that supply the gym. I wouldn't force there hands or anything, she's still have to be accepted by them on there standards. We don't sell anything unless it's of quality. Steve makes sure to check the products for there contents and even looks at the research on the substance the product boasts about. It's Steve;s weird hobby. He really loves chemistry, he's currently working on how to make the wonder drug and get us free from our mysterious supplier. He probably wants to improve the effectiveness or reduce the side effects. We used to sell products from 3 companies but Steve noticed the change in there product and it was out of the gym. Crazy bastard.

I had another offer in mind.

"Jules told me you studied psychology, right?" She gave me a funny look before nodding.

"Are you interested in doing something in the field. Like counselling, for mental illness."

She continued to look at me funny "I don't my job or anything...."

I interrupted her "We need someone with you skill set. I can guarantee the job and good pay. Better than what your getting."

She looked at, curious about the offer before turning to Jules.

"Is he serious? What kind of job is it?" she asked

"Paul owns a gym which caters to some special clientele. I haven't heard about this new position yet but if it's for what I'm thinking you'd be amazing at it."

I've been in enough negotiations to know her interest is peaked. I've got the hook in. Time to pool in the reel.

"It's as I said before, you'd be counselling people who need help. If you think they need some chemical assistance, we have a doctor on staff to prescribe medication. I can't really tell you more unless you sign on for the job. But there will be some, interesting side benefits." I shift my eyes to my wife, who's flexing her pecs. First together, then one at a time and then she made a little dance out of it. I need to get her fed so I can take her bed.

I think she got the hint or at least some hint, so she agreed to think about. She exchanged phone numbers with Jules before Jules turned down her offer of a sponsorship, saying she was going to be a professional bodybuilder and wanted to keep her privacy. Some good reasons but reminded me that I was curious about her reasons to do the show, even more so now.

We went out to a nearby steak joint and order a couple of steaks and some burgers. As we were both engorging ourselves on the food, Jules nearly soaking her underwear, she got a text asking to meet up to talk about the job one more time before accepting. We told where we were at that moment and also what hotel we were staying in. She decided to meet us at out hotel after she finished her work at the show.

It was after lunch I asked Jules about why she wanted compete at a bodybuilding show when she wasn't planning to go pro. First she asked me if I wanted her to become a professional bodybuilder. I was honest with her about my thoughts on the lifestyle, in particular what is necessary to perform at that competitions. She agreed with me that it's horrible but she did enjoy getting on stage and showing everyone what she's accomplished, flex her muscles out her skin. What she wanted to was get material for writing. She thought her experiences with the wonder drug and at the show might be interesting and maybe sell it off to one of the fitness mags. She gave me a nice show too while describing her plans.

It wasn't until after 8pm that Mandy arrived at the hotel lobby where we agreed to meet. Jules and I were dressed for going out, each showing off some muscle. Mandy knew a place near by that served great food so we followed her lead. The food was great, me and Jules enjoying it more than Mandy.

"I can understand Jules, competitors are always like that after a show but why are you eating like starved animal?" Mandy asked me. It was Jules who replied.

"Paul decided to stick to my diet whenever we were together. So at home, on the plane the hotel." she said smiling, with a giggle.

Mandy was a little surprised but I think she got how I felt about Jules from that little anecdote.

As we finished our meal, Mandy brought up the subject of the job. I explained to Jules in the afternoon that with the side effects when coming off the wonder drug, I thought having a councillor at the gym, ready to help those in need would be a good preparatory measure. It was also reduce the work going to Steve and the clinic when people start coming off the wonder drug.

We both thought it w as a good idea and Steve also agreed. Jules thinks Mandy would be perfect. When Jules was at her worst in college, when her father had his stroke, it was Mandy who helped her through all that. Jules recommendation was all I need to hire her.

"I need more specifics and a guarantee on the job. I'm assuming the job's out west, near you guys?"

"It's at the gym. I'll be frank with you here since Jules really recommends you. We've got a new product we want to sell. It's affects are unbelievable. It's going to make a very considerable amount of money. One of the draw backs with it, is when you stop taking the product. You get some severe mental health effects. Severe anxiety, depression you can even develop suicidal thoughts. It's that bad. We're looking for someone who can help our clients through it. Those effects are only temporary, they last less than a week, sometimes for only a couple of days."

I could see her shock. She needed some time to process what she was told. After a long 30-40 seconds she asked.

"Why would anyone take something that could cause you that kind of, harm." She was trying to be careful with her words.

"As I said, the affects are unbelievable". I took out my phone and showed her a picture of Jules from 3 months ago, including the timestamps.

"No way." she looked Jules up and down in disbelief.

"That was Jules only 3 months ago."

"So she........" "Both of us" Jules interrupted.

"So we both know how bad it can be. That's why I think your perfect. Some people won't have someone with them when this happens to them, and I know from experience you can. I really want you to consider the job Mandy."

"Okay. If I take it what do I have to do and what assurances can you give that I'll actually get the job"

"I think you've realised what the job entails, keep the clients stable as long you can until the symptoms fade. You can even do plain old regular counselling work on the side. And the only person that has a say if you get the job is me. So if I say you have the job it's yours."

"I'll take you up on it." she said after a brief moment of hesitation.

"So the side benefit, it was the possibility of passionate night with the hot muscle she stud?"

I nearly spat out my drink.

"Only if you'd like to share with a big muscle stallion."

I really did spit take my drink this time. Did my wife just offer up a three-some?
"There's also the opportunity to get yourself some of that wonder drug and become a might she stud yourself."

My wife just sealed the deal. I love this woman more and more each day.

We took Mandy back with us to our hotel where my wife pounced on the muscle pixie before I even had the door closed. She picked her up in her arms and carried her to the king sized bed.

"Bringing back memories?" Jules asked.

" I believe I did the carrying back then"

"Up for some role reversal?"

"Your on" Mandy said before shoving her tongue down my wife's throat.

As they were stripping each other, Mandy groping every muscle she could find on Jules, and there were many, I went to the en-suite and stripped to the posing briefs I've been wearing all day. Preparing to give a show.

"I heard the girls start to moan as Mandy was building to a climax rather quickly. I killed the lights, to set the stage. As the girls turned on some of the lamps, I exited the en-suite and started a posing routing, although my erection was bulging out of the posers a little.

I went through all the compulsory poses, flexing my ass off, especially in the rear ones, for the girls. Jules stuck her fingers into Mandy's vagina causing her to squeal rather loudly. Wouldn't be surprised if we get a noise complaint later.

Jules eventually started masturbating herself until Mandy climaxed during my most muscular pose. Jules couldn't take it any more. She stood up and grabbed me, tossing me to the bed. She climbed on top, ripped my trunks off and mounted in me seconds. God was so fucking. She began riding me hard leaning down to feel my pecs, which I gladly flexed for her. As she was riding me, I took my chances to feel her arms and her lats, and she spread those wings I'll tell you. After a while of the riding and groping, Mandy came up behind Jules and started feeling her breasts and pecs.

"Did you get real tits with that wonder drug too?" she screamed out. Jules just smiled.

"And so much more." She back to give me utterly cum inducing internal massages.

With the pressure on my cock rising, I didn't know how much longer I'd last. I'm just glad Jules was in a rising crescendo as well. I started pushing some of my own tricks to push her over the edge and this time, I had help.

Mandy was wrapping herself around my wife, with her pussy rubbing along Jules fine muscled ass and her mouth out front sucking on her left breast and one hand on Jules' exposed clitoris.

I saw my opportunity and leaned forward, a risky move with vagina so tightly wrapped around my penis, but grabbed onto her right breast with hand, her abs on the other and began kissing and sucking on her traps.

She exploded in a a massive orgasm within seconds. I blew my load less than a second later. When you're in one of her internal massages and she cums, there's no way to last very long.

We we were all panting and breathing hard at this moment.

"Well that was fun." Mandy said. Jules and I looked at her funny. It was Jules that answered her.

"We're only getting started." she said she pulled herself off my still erect penis.

"Another benefit of this wonder drug?" Mandy asked.

"We always had a very active sex life before. It's just been pushed up a notch or 2." I clarified.

After a mighty 3 hour 3 way. Mandy was out and me and Jules had just climaxed for the 7th time, both exhausted at this point.

"Enjoy yourself?" Jules asked me

"Sometimes I just can't believe you." I kissed her goodnight as we went to sleep. As I lay my head down I remembered that we would be starting our 2nd cycle soon. I remember the 400lbs Chinese bodybuilder and imagine myself with that kind of size. I was starting to get turned again. Then I imagined Jules bulking up to that size. I nearly climaxed again, even after all that.


Just 1 more chapter and an epilogue to go. And I'm mostly finished the chapter too.

Jaguar

* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

The Raven

Last chapter but the epilogue will be posted in a few hours.

Chapter 7

Day 120 (week 18)

Our flight home wasn't until the afternoon so we enjoyed some more sexy time in the morning. Mandy was screaming at us, what was the word she used. Incorrigible. I liked it. Jules did to as she had her way with the muscle pixie.

I actually told Mandy my nickname for her last night and said she'd "really need to grow into it then". Damn that was hot. It was a perfect name for her now, being about 5' and having cross fit muscles, but when she gets really big from the wonder drug, holy hell she is going to be stunning.

Mandy needed some more time to get her affairs in order before moving out west. The biggest issue she said she'd have is getting place there but Jules offered up our spare room. I was happy to oblige, part expecting her to spend more time in our bed than the one in the spare room. This sped up the move to be in less than a week. She was currently renting and didn't have to much stuff to pack and ship over. We gave her our address and she was to call when she knew she was coming and we'd pick her up at the airport, I paid for her ticket obviously.

The flight back was much more enjoyable. We had a meal, even a drink. There was no hard edges we were trying to avoid. Just a pleasant uneventful flight home.

We settled back home quite nicely, Jules showing off her trophy to everyone at the gym. We had a relaxing enough week until Mandy arrived. It was just in time in fact, some of earliest clients were about to come of the wonder drug.

Mandy settled into her role rather quickly, so much so I put the next part of my plan into action. I had Mandy train Cindy to be her assistant and junior councillor so that she'd have some help. The final incentive was that we would need somebody else to do what she was doing if she wanted to take the wonder drug, so she agreed to train Cindy. Cindy actually enjoyed the work and the great pay never hurt too.

It was finally time for us to start our 2nd cycle and Mandy was going to join us while doing her first. She wasn't going to be following our workout schedule, as we planned to go as hardcore as before, only dialling it down during the last week and minimal exercise in the last day or 2.

We got Sabine to agree to help us with that. She should be finishing her first cycle next week so she'll be back to work before ours is finished. Knowing she was single I did ask her about how she dealt with the libido issue. She was quite candid, she was picking guys in bars and more a vibrator around as she worked when she was on a losing streak.

Well we worked our asses of, back to our old habits as if we never stopped doing them. That high that hadn't realised we'd missed was back and we were in bliss. The muscle was packing on fast again. We decided not to measure ourselves until our cycle was finished but we both could tell, we were blowing up on our 2nd cycle.

By the end of the 2nd week, we both were having trouble with doors, reaching our backs had become impossible even with all the yoga and stretching Jules is doing. The hair issue was back. We had cut down the shaving to once every 3 days. Soon we have to add an evening shave since the morning ones are taking so long.

Or libidos are higher than ever before. I we weren't eating, sleeping  or working out, we were fucking and sometimes while we did those things. Even Mandy, with her rising libido was a little intimidated to join our fuck sessions. She usually waited for the first or second orgasms to pass before joining in.

We took the lesson from Sabine and Jules wore a vibrator when going out with her friends. I didn't go out as much. Only twice actually. The first time I tried masturbating to keep my cool but after my fifth time jacking off I called Jules. The second time I had another solution, I just took Mandy along and fucked her brains out a few times. It Jules suggestion, who was I to disagree.

Clothes were becoming an issue. We ordered a collection of the largest items our gym's clothes supplier offered but now they were starting to get tight. We needed to another set for the last week of our cycle.

By the start of our final week, every time we were at the gym, nobody could take there eyes off us. I don't think I've seen arms bigger than Jules anywhere except my own. We took this week to cut down on our regime and focus on cutting the excess fat we've built up. That was the goal, so cardio, cardio, cardio and "cardio" was our plan for the week cutting down the cardio as the week progressed.  Despite our desire for more Sabine and Mandy were great at reigning us in. By weeks end, we did an exercise free day and we barely had a gram of fat showing on our bodies.


It was finally time for us to get measured. Jules was nothing short of a Goddess at this point. If my eyes ever caught her at the peripheries my 14" penis became a brick. I volunteered to go first, knowing I'd come from Jules final results.

Me (Mega Muscle Stud):    Height 6'1"
            Weight 402 lbs
            Chest 72"
            Arms 28"
            Waist 25"
            Thighs 42"
            Calves 27"

Jesus. I was over 400lbs. Jules held back a small orgasm when Steve read out the numbers after height. I nearly orgasmed too, my cock nearly ripping apart my boxers in the process when he read out my thigh measurements. My thighs are bigger than most men's chests. It was Jules turn now.

Jules (Muscle Goddess):    Height 5'8"
            Weight 371 lbs
            Chest 70"
            Arms 26"
            Waist 23"
            Thighs 40"
            Calves 26"

My dick would've ripped through my boxers if I hadn't put my sweatpants back on when her weight was read out. I was expecting 350 after my numbers by god she is fucking enormous. Every measurement, just a couple of inches of mine. When he got to her 40" thighs I came in my pants. I could see Jules soaking underwear leaking to the floor.

Steve tried to explain something to us but we ran out the door to my office where we nearly took the place down with how intense we were fucking. I couldn't ploy my 370lbs wife fast or hard enough grabbing on to her 40" thighs or rubbing her enormous pecs. As soon as I started suckle one of her nipples, tucked under those epic scale pecs, she came with a bang, internal muscles trying to crush my penis. I tried to hold on a little longer but when she grab my bulging bicep and whispered "Come for me my 400lbs Goliath" I erupted inside her.

We didn't stop until after an hour and I mean didn't stop. I called Steve's office to apologise and hear what he was trying to tell me earlier. It was hard to listen when your 370lbs Goddess of a wife is lying naked on your broken couch but I think I got the gist of it.

They found what was causing the kidney issues. Prolonged use of the wonder drug causes Lactic Acidosis at an accelerated rate. The good news is if caught early it easily treatable. We still plan to keep cycles at about 4 weeks and stopping earlier if we find the signs. It also seems that woman on the drug develop it at a slower pace than the men so they could probably stay on the drug for an extra as long as they're careful. We can even prescribe medication to heal up the kidneys faster or if the damage was higher than expected.

This was all great news. He also told me Mandy wasn't showing any kidney issues and requested to keep her cycle going. Steve agreed with the condition of daily in person testing. Mandy had already found a place moved out on her own a couple of weeks ago. We planned for all us to stay together for the comeback, suffer together and the need to hire only one carer. We have a relationship with company that provides short term carers. They even have a standard contract for our type of service.

So Mandy staying on the wonder drug for some extra time really helps me and Jules. Volunteered to give us full time and support during our comedown in case it's the worst. We both were really thankful to her.

She did an amazing job, it seems strategy had an effect, just not one as good as we hoped it would have been. The pain was barely a factor but the addiction and depression were still something terrifying. Mandy says we were even shouting and pleading in our sleep for the wonder drug. We gladly never had any suicidal thoughts this time, something I was too afraid to admit last time. Jules also confessed she had them too. This time, I just needed to look at my wife, get an erection and turn up the heat so to speak. Her method was the same it turns out. Our sex life was still very active, even when we're depressed.

The depression lasted 5 days this time. The cravings lasted nearly 2 weeks last time. We were worried about that, so we decided to stay away from the gym until they had past. We had a couple of fun days with Mandy. I'll tell you 175lbs on 5' frame looks amazing. She really is a muscle pixie now. That nearly 2 day orgy was unbelievable. Never really stopped. When one person had a need, the other 2 kept things going. I think Mandy went to sleep for a while but I can't quite remember.

We were so glad about our decision to hire a permanent cleaner and cook. Money was just rolling in from the wonder drug now so we decided during our 2nd cycle to pass of the chores for more pleasure time.

With our orgy over, it was Mandy's time to come off the wonder drug. The two us did our best to comfort and help Mandy as she was suffering. The extended cycle seemed to have made the kickbacks more intense. Jules cried with her to sleep one night. It was tragic to watch but also seeing a 5' heavyweight bodybuilder curled up into a 370lbs Goddess mass muscle monster was pure masturbation material.

7 days it took for Mandy to fully recover, although we were fucking pretty hard on the 6th day. Mandy back to her place a couple of days later with a new goal in mind. She was going to aim to be a female bodybuilder and was also going to go for a 2nd cycle after a few shows. We supported her whole heartedly and promised to attend her shows if we could.

It was finally time to settle down into our new life together as absolutely fucking huge beasts of muscle mass.

The Raven

Epilogue

It's been a few years now since Jules and I had first used the wonder drug and how things have changed. Many people have started using the wonder drug, especially in the fields of bodybuilding, weightlifting and powerlifting where the natural leagues have also seen a large increase in popularity. Most people only every take one cycle, terrified of the comedown and knowing each cycle gets exponentially worse, unless you're "lunatics" like me and Jules.

You can barely compete in the heavyweight bodybuilding class without a cycle of the wonder drug and at least 2 or 3 cycles to compete in the new super-heavyweight classes. Mandy was the first super-heavyweight to win at the Olympia, completely overshadowing the opposition. Well, a 5' tall near  320lbs women will do that.

Nobody has recorded as huge gains as Jules and I from only 2 cycles, the only one even close was Mandy who took a 6 week long 2nd cycle and she barely hit 310lbs, she's worked for that extra muscle she's packed on since.

Most users with a hard work ethic still gain less than 150lbs on 2 standard cycles, The best, about 180lbs. The casual users look those buffed up Hollywood starts of old, some a little bigger. You really don't have to put much effort to get a body like that these days.

As we figured, we weren't the only ones supply with the wonder drug. Not to long after Jules and I finished our 2nd cycle some bodybuilders and fitness fanatics were found dead. All either by heart failure or suicide. It's always a tragedy when we read about those stories.

We rarely give out a 3rd cycle unless their growth was sub-par and that the comedown side effects were not too severe after the 2nd cycle. The only time we've nearly lost one of our clients was after his 3rd cycle. He fell into a severe bought of depression where drugs were ineffective and lasted for more than two weeks. None of our clients have ever received a 4th cycle.

Steve and his friends did eventually replicate the wonder drug and by the time our mysterious supplier disappeared, we were distributing more of our manufactured drug than the stuff from the supplier.

You might be wondering why our suppliers just up left us out of nowhere we were the only ones to grow a large and prosperous client base? After Jules and I finished our 1st cycle I got busy on a big project. It involved investing a lot of money in certain companies and lobbying efforts but eventually we got all drugs decriminalized statewide. We're still working nationwide but there's a bit more pushback there.

You might be wondering why we wanted that? It's simple, now the state government can't stop what we're doing. Once it's decriminalized nationally, our enterprise has us set for life. You see we have never once sold a dose of the wonder drug.

We sell you an elite gym membership, some specialized doctor's fees at the clinic which we don't deal with insurance companies and other fees for facility usages at the gym. You pay these fees and you have access to receive the wonder drug under supervised conditions. The drug is administered by your registered Doctor at the clinic free of charge. These plans also include other benefits, all of which are above board and plainly advertised and even labelled on our federal taxes.

We only had one concern, storing the drug. If we are distributing it at the clinic it needs to be stored there. If we ever got hit with a raid, we'd be sunk. But if the police are no longer legally enforcing drug charges, then we've got nothing to worry about.

So why did our mystery supplier disappear? Simple, our supplier was the government, probably working with a big pharma company on the back channels. The spooks probably stole the drug from the Chinese and had a pharma company make it under the books and sell it for a profit. Never put it above the CIA to make money from drugs. They didn't like the idea of us pushing for national decriminalization so decided to cut us off. Did they ever expect us to have already replicated the drug? I don't the paid us any attention until the bill was introduced in the state house.

We aren't actually doing anything illegal until the wonder drug is put on the controlled substances list but we've been working hard to prevent that too. Money makes policy, you just need to know how to spend it. Who knew Jules background in political journalism would be used for this.

Were not even the only ones safely supplying the wonder anymore either. A couple Steve chemistry buddies who worked on recreating or mass producing the wonder drug opened up there own clinics attached to gyms that we are affiliated with. I'm sure Sabine and Ricardo, our former gym manager, are doing great with there gyms out East.

Steve is now unofficially one of the richest people on the planet. What he plans to do with all that money, who knows, he's working at his clinic. A workaholic to the end I guess. He did do a cycle and now has the body of a fitness model. He seems happy but it's sometimes hard to tell with his snarky ass attitude.

Ray and Cindy are still doing great. Ray isn't the absolute beast he always wanted to be but he's well over 260lbs, still a beefy guy. Cindy eventually got into the action when she caught Ray staring at all the new super buff women after they finished there cycles. She's only done one so far putting her 5'10" at a nice 187lbs. She's currently considering another, just to keep Ray in line.

Mandy actually got herself a girlfriend and this time it's looking serious. The 2 girls met when the new super-heavyweight division was announced and Mandy was doing a tour of all the gyms providing the wonder drug to scope out the competition. She met Amy during the trip, who was just starting her 2nd cycle.  Mandy fell for her at first sight, offered to help her get more out of the wonder drug. Seeing a 300+lbs 5' woman offering to help you get huge, who wouldn't turn it down. Turns out Amy was a lesbian with a thing for big muscle girls. Apparently she nearly soaked her gym shorts when she saw Mandy for the first time. Mandy stuck to her word, she got Amy to 289lbs by the end of her 2nd cycle and the two lovebirds now compete against each other in the super heavyweight division.

As for me and Jules. On the first anniversary our taking the wonder drug, we decided to go for a 3rd cycle. This was a couple of months after Mandy finished her 2nd cycle and let me tell you, those days were fun. We had our house completely re-fitted to deal with 3 300+lbs muscle beasts.

We weren't going to go for a crazy work out cycle or anything this time. We just wanted a nice relaxing bulking session, Jules really wanted to make it to 400lbs. We weren't the first people to do a 3rd cycle, we had nearly a dozen so far and only 1 of them was in our league of size, 300+lbs. Maybe that's why we were so open to do another quick cycle?

After 4 weeks of some light, for us at least, workouts and an ungodly amount of sex, Mandy being a great help there. We came in for a final weigh in. Jules came in at 479lbs and me at 491lbs. Since her big win at the Olympia, Mandy's been considering a 3rd cycle herself. She doesn't seem to like being so small compared to us when she comes to visit. Who knows, maybe Amy might join her for it. Jules and I both would be glad to help them through it if that's what they wanted.


The End

If anyone has any questions I'd be glad to answer. Thanks for all the readers and those that enjoyed this work.

jhunter

Great read, so nice to see a non-violent story now and then. Good job.

The Raven

Thanks JHunter.

Violence isn't a turn on for me. Being someone who's experienced both domestic abuse and sexual assault I can't find that appealing, if you know what I mean. So violence won't ever be in my stories except in the case of tragedy for character development and domination will only ever be "playful".

phil123

Great story and I would like to have Paul outmuscled by Jules 4th cycle. Thanks for the stoty +karma