⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Summer Growth Game by BobdyBuilder

Started by RocketNow, January 30, 2021, 08:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RocketNow

This game is still under development but it has a lot of potential. It does some have nice female muscle descriptions and is currently under active development. You can play it here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Basic premise is a simple FMG life sim. It's very bare bones at the moment but has a lot of good mechanics including growing out of clothes, dynamics descriptions, and lots of little fun features (like getting too big to fit through doors).

Hope you all enjoy it.
If you like my post, please click applaud. :)

RocketNow

If you like my post, please click applaud. :)

Jarhead300099

Interesting! I eagerly watch its progress with anticipation. +karma
For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

DEVIANTART: https://www.*****jarhead300099/
PATREON: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jhunter


szerep

Absolutely loving the game and the concept, keep it up man. Is there anything about height increase?

Apley44

Great game. Yeah, like szerep said, a bit curious on how to improve height. Would love to know about the jobs too cuz now im running on -22 dollars haha. Still, really good game. Thank you for that.

SabinicThigh

Don't know a out getting a job, but if you buy the webcam in the electronic shop, you can start streaming. If you keep doing that your subscribers will start giving  you a lot of money. Great game, can't wait to see where it goes.

asqwert

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This game is still under development but it has a lot of potential. It does some have nice female muscle descriptions and is currently under active development. You can play it here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Basic premise is a simple FMG life sim. It's very bare bones at the moment but has a lot of good mechanics including growing out of clothes, dynamics descriptions, and lots of little fun features (like getting too big to fit through doors).

Hope you all enjoy it.

Thank you for this!
+K

Is there a guide or walkthrough for this? Even just a table of all the items and what they do would be great

bertmacklinsbrother

I've been following this one and hope it continues to get updated!  Solid framework for sure!

derekr

I've been having a dig around inside this one.  Looks great so far.  Looking forward to it being fleshed out with more story and art.

mattrius

I love playing this game and messing around with the different combinations of potions. It's definitely saved in my bookmarks! I'm hoping there are more graphics in the next version. Would be nice to see the lower half too  :)

Online1138

Hmm... I played it for a bit and now my money says "Money: $NaN" and I can't buy anything.  :angry:
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mattrius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hmm... I played it for a bit and now my money says "Money: $NaN" and I can't buy anything.  :angry:

If you switch your diet to the "extreme bulk: undefined" and try a new recipe, it confuses the game and will let you buy things except for clothes I've found out. At least that's what works for me...

Elmanouche

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hmm... I played it for a bit and now my money says "Money: $NaN" and I can't buy anything.  :angry:

Stream, money gets nuts after a few days of regular streams.
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Online1138

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hmm... I played it for a bit and now my money says "Money: $NaN" and I can't buy anything.  :angry:

If you switch your diet to the "extreme bulk: undefined" and try a new recipe, it confuses the game and will let you buy things except for clothes I've found out. At least that's what works for me...
Yep, that's what happened to me, too.
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mattrius

New update. Version 4.0. Lots of bug fixes, improvements, and additions! This game is great. Hope you all enjoy!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login