⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Summer Growth Game by BobdyBuilder

Started by RocketNow, January 30, 2021, 08:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sentinel23

I'm loving the updates! The new clothing sizes and descriptions are a great add!

Do you have a place where we could submit feedback/bugs?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


mattrius

BobdyBuilder is very active on his DA page. Plenty of people are talking to him on there and he is pretty responsive...

Lupus753

Great find. I always love these sorts of games.

hard_at_it

Apart from this and magnuagnetos FMG life, what else is out there?

mattrius

Here's one that Roy Ellison did...  It has artwork to it, but there's not much of a plot line to it as those two. You can play allot with gaining muscle and dieting to get ripped.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hard_at_it

Found this one too:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Haven't played very far though

mattrius

Never seen that one before. Thankyou. I'll give it a whirl!

blah8884

***** dot com/a-sea-lion/art/A-Growing-Girl-v2-551466225

is one but hasn't been updated in forever
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Apley44

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Found this one too:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Haven't played very far though

This is a great game. Thanks for the recommendation. Hopefully more updates come up soon

derekr

New version of Summer Growth is now up. Link via bobdybuilder on *****. Some nice additions and new, full-body artwork

frumpygoat

Thanks everyone for all the suggestions!

mattrius

The newest version of the game was just released. Includes more dialog, more work options, better body descriptions and new date scenarios.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

demonzero

It's very good and I achieved the infinite money thing. I don't know if something like a goddess could be done or to increase height, but it would be great.

jhunter


demonzero

I must say that I liked it a lot.

Even though I would like them to put an option to recover the stream account if you lose it

either paying the fine or setting up a new account.

besides that they put the improvements that all the branches offer you (I increased the bookkeeping and modeling to the maximum and it did not give me anything)