LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

IS GREED GOOD?

Started by qaz, January 11, 2021, 06:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qaz

So, here's my first tale. I also have other stuff in the works, but I've decided to complete this shorter story first. This is going to be 3/4 episodes, the other stories will be more than 2x that, so the time scale for them is going probably to be a full year, we'll see.

Before I begin:
At the beginning of every episode you can find refereces to real life examples of a specific character's body type. Unless other specifications are given, I'm referring to the real person's average body build. If it doesn't work for you, ignore it.


IS GREED GOOD?

EPISODE 1

body reference:
Clara(last part of episode): Szandra Horvath

Sometimes we make the wrong decisions in life, then we are forced to live with the conseguences. In my case, I did make a bad decision, some months ago, now all I can do is write this confession down and put it in the right hands.

My name is Frank, I'm 29 yo. 3 months ago me and my girlfriend Clara (28 yo) had just celebrated our 2nd anniversary. And we were really happy together. I see now, that maybe I should have appreciated more what I had, but at the time I thought differently. You see, Clara was great, fantastic personality and beautiful, but there was one desire of mine that she didn't fulfill: I like muscular women
I had told Clara about this inclination of mine, about 1.5 years into our relationship. She had caught me one day looking at pictures of muscular girls on the internet, so I had to explain her how things were. I figured I wanted to be open and honest with her and, deep inside, held a bit of hope she her love for me would convince her to second my passion, but that was not the case. She wasn't weirded out by me liking muscles of girls, but she didn't really consider fulfilling my desire for women with muscles. Clara just took the whole thing as a quirk of mine, and considered that our relationship wasn't in danger because of it, after all, she reasoned, everyone has their own fetishes.
At the time I immediately agreed with her, not wanting to hurt her feelings. After all, her opinion was pretty reasonable, she wasn't forced to accomodate my taste, she was her own person. And not that Clara was in bad shape, she was an averagely healthy young woman. We both excercised quite regularly and didn't really have a taste for junk food. Admittedly I clearly was the fitter of the two, mostly thanks to my years of swimming in high school, but anybody would have described Clara body as attractive. However in the back of my head I always imagined how so much better her body would have looked and felt with more muscles on it. I had recurring fantasies of Clara becoming buff and ripped, of her imaginary muscles filling out her figure that was so familiar to me. Over time, as we got more and more accustomed to each other, these thoughts only became more frequent, especially after I had revealed her my love for muscles.
I loved Clara so much, and I did my best to not let all this affect our relationship, but looking back at those days, it's clear to me how the situation was just a bomb waiting to explode. Something had to give.

One day I was looking at pictures of muscular women on a website I often visited, and I mistakenly clicked on this ad on the side of the screen, the webpage that popped up recited "Powermuscle X!. Transform your body with the next generation of integrators!". I kept on reading just for curiosity, just to see what was supposedly so exceptional about the thing. It kept on saying "Unique biological-optimization effects will make your body the ultimate muscle building machine. Powermuscle X trasforms your body chemistry and boosts your motivation even before your first workout! Only one dose needed! Not invasive and no hormonal-related side effects! You won't notice the difference until you notice the results!"
Maybe because I was horny (since I had been looking at pictures of hot muscular women just moments before), maybe because I had been feeling bummed out all week, but something clicked in my mind when I read "you won't notice the difference" ... "only one dose needed". Without fully realizing what I was doing, I clicked on the "purchase" icon, typed in my informations and confirmed the order. Then I laid there, staring at the screen, watching myself from the outside, finally aware of the implications of what had just crossed my mind. Was I really going to give suspicious drugs to my girlfriend, whom I loved? And cared for? Yes, the shameful reply from my darkest side was: yes. Clara was the perfect person for me in all but one aspect, and I wanted to change that so much. I didn't care that the product might very well be a scam, as long as there was a 1% chance of it working on Clara, that was enogh to give me hope.
Realizing all this deeply unsettled me. Now I see I was selling my soul to the devil, but at the time I was blinded by lust and greed, and I pushed through the remorse. I imagined that this was the way to get the woman of my dreams, whatever the price.

After two weeks the package arrived, it was a small vial, with an opaque, pearl-coloured liquid inside. I had selected my work address, to avoid any dangers of Clara seeing the package. The following morning I poured the liquid in Clara's latte, the small amount wasn't really noticeable once diluted in the large mug, plus the instructions claimed it was tasteless. In fact Clara enjoyed her coffee just like every morning, unaware, then we both went on with the day.
The next morning I opened my eyes and saw Clara was already awake. This was a bit odd since she almost always was the last one to wake up in the morning. She was seated on the bed stretching.
"What are you doing?" I asked
"Stretching, I felt a bit restless after I woke up, I needed to move around my joints a bit"
"Oh good, everything ok?"
"Yes I feel better now, great actually!" she said turning towards me. Clara then quickly crawled on top of me "and how about we move around some joints together?" she said provocatively
"You read my mind miss" I played along, while we both undressed.
We made out with incredible intensity, with Clara setting the pace. She was all over me like she was on fire, much more eager than usual. The whole experience was also shorter than usual. Helped by the unusual passion we both came pretty early, then embraced each other in post-orgasmic bliss. Howerer, not 30 seconds had passed when Clara got up and went to the shower, with was an unusually short time for her to recover.
The *unusual* occurences continued from that point on. Clara went to work by bike, then in the evening went jogging, coming back more sweaty than usual, and doing some bodyweight exercises at home afterwards. In the days after, Clara's energy kept rising, she became more and more physically active with every passing day. One day, stupidly forgetting about that drug I had given her under her nose, I asked where this change in attitude came from, and I was surprised to hear that she barely understood what I was talking about. In short words, she hadn't realized she was exercising more and more and that she was increasingly full of energy.
"I don't know honey" Clara continued "It just feels so good and so natural to move around and work out, so I guess that's why I haven't noticed"
"Well I'm happy if you're happy sweeety" I approved, remembering about my secret deeds.
When looking at Clara drinking her drugged coffee days before, I had been almost overcome with remorse. But seeing the immediate beneficial changes in my girlfriend, that was now a distant thought.

As the days kept on going Clara was exercising more and more, waking up earlier and earlier to workout, unfazed from getting less sleep. She kept talking more and more frequently about how nice and satisfying it felt to have "the blood pumping", and her "muscles sore", and how good physical fatigue felt. It was an enthusiasm I had never seen in anybody. It seeemed that the drug I had given her had made Clara enjoy working out so much, that she did it as much as she could. Another effect I noticed was that she sweated much more when exercising, even considering the incredible intensity of her workouts. I considered this an added bonus, as seeing her body glistening with sweat only made her hotter.
Clara's body was improving as well, and quite fast even considering her tireless work (this too seemed a benefit that came from the drug). Every day she was doing more situps, more pushups, more kilometers than the day before. And her improvement was showing on her body as well. Her figure became increasingly trim and her thin muscles became increasingly visible. After 3 weeks her quads had gained a little bounce when she walked, her calves were more prominent, her glutes firmer, her abs were showing a 6 shallow packs, her chest gained volume an vitality, her shoulers had become rounder and her deltoids were evident when she held her arms up, her triceps and biceps played around everytime she moved her arms, her back filled with little sinews of muscles from her neck to her shoulders to her butt.
I was leaving in heaven. Clara's body was becoming more perfect by the day, she was working tirelessly to improve it and with her insatiable energy she was always in the mood for sex. Like, really frequently. Almost to the point where it weared me down, but not quite. The sex itself too, was a completely different animal from our days before the "secret additive". Clara became much more voracious, passionate and more vocal about her pleasure. It was like all her inhibitions melted away and she became this savage huntress, hungry for flesh. Week after week I could also feel her body become stronger and stronger, her muscles become harder and fuller pressed against my skin.
I did not realize it back then, but I had set in motion something way bigger than me. My girlfriend's journey was just at the beginning.


bluerondo

 :wob: Great start. Here is some well deserved karma for you

jhunter

An interesting start. Look forward to how things play out.

wissen


ame3cv62

Great story,love it,can wait 4 more
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

giantgirl7foot2

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

phil123

Great start. Like the slow changing of Clara.

qaz

So, thank you for the replies and the opinions. I'm obviously looking for feedback.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great start. Like the slow changing of Clara.
Yeah, believe me I am a fan of slow realistic progress too. But as I said I tried to keep this story short. So every episode is going to be a snapshot of the characters' progress 1 month apart from each other. With the way the story is structured the growth is going to feel pretty fast from now on.

qaz

EPISODE 2

body reference
Clara: Michelle Bresnahan at her biggest

1 month after the end of episode 1

I remember one particular day of our journey.
It started when I found myself awake in bed, I reached for Clara but noticed I was alone on the mattress. I looked at the alarm by my bedside: it was 5:30. Then I realized what had woke me up: now and then sounds came from the basements, it was Clara working out.
A lot of things had changed in the last month, one of them was our basement, that Clara had made into a well supplied gym. Since she spent so much time working out, it made more sense to have everything at home instead of having to make constant trips to the gym. Now Clara worked out every day, from 5:00 to 7:00, then from 12:00 to 13:00 and then again from 17:00 to 19:00, alternating every time different muscle groups. Her recovery capabilities were out of this earth. She was eating a lot more too and much more frequently than I did. The added expenses fortunately weren't a problem for us. Clara had also switched to working from home, so she could rearrange her schedule around her greatest passion: taking care of her body.

In the last month Clara had developed an obsessive dedication to pumping iron. Just 3 weeks after I gave her the misterious drug she had turned the basement into the gym that now was. And finally free from the limits of bodyweight exercises, she had made incredible progress. The speed at which Clara was building muscles would have been incredible even for a genetically gifted man, considering she was able to remain as lean as when she had started lifting. If in the earlier period her legs had been the area that had shown more progress, in the last month Clara had more than corrected the imbalance. Her shoulders were capped with round and striated deltoids that made them wider, her abs were now 6 defined cubes of muscle, plus stripes of obliques dancing on their sides. Her legs were filled with lean muscular sinews that snaked around when flexed, her calves had started to show definition. Her biceps and triceps had gained volume and shape, even her forearms showed muscles. Finally her chest had filled with shapely pecs that she could bounce, and that were increasingly imposing companions of her breasts.

I got up and went down to the basement to ask Clara to be quieter, after all, I still needed the same quantity of sleep. Still a bit sleepy I entered the basement when Clara was finishing a set of dumbell chest presses. She was panting heavily in the last reps. When she completed the set, she let the dumbells fall loudly at her side and got up from the bench in a rush. She then flexed her arms and chest and looked at them with pride and satisfaction. The sight of her muscular body would have made me so horny if only I wasn't half asleep.
"Hi honey" I said "could you try to please keep it down a bit? I can't sleep..."
"Oh hi Frank!" she replied gingerly "I'm sorry babe"  she kept flexing and admiring her pumped up muscles, inhaling and exhaling deeply and sensually between each sentence "It's just so exciting to work these babies... I guess I got carried away... Ahhh... Feels so good to get a nice pump!"
Noticing she was kind of loosing herself in her sensations I tried to bring her attention back.
"Well just do your best to not make too much noise, please, at least remember to close the doors between here and our bedroom when you come down"
"Oh I forgot? I'm sorry Frank" replied Clara "I'll do my best to keep quiet for you honey"
"Thanks baby, you're the best, have a nice workout" I said, walking back up
"You bet honey, oh, and see you later..." she said with a devilish smile. I knew what she was referring to.

My alarm went off at 7:00, I got up from the bed and sat for a bit on the side of the mattress, checking my phone for messages while yawning. I opened the window and moved around a bit to wake myself up, then went to the bathroom to pee and wash. In the corridor before getting to the bathroom I bumped into Clara getting back from her killer workout in the basement. She was glistening with sweat, her muscles were noticealby pumped. When she saw me, she sensually locked her eyes on me. Without saying a word she approached me, held me against the wall and we kissed passionately.
"I want you baby" whispered Clara between the kisses.
Then she pushed me towards the bathroom, while we both undressed and kissed alternatively. We got into the shower and continued to make out under the flowing water. Clara's hands were all over me, I could feel her muscular body repeatedly pressed against mine. I too was exploring as much of Clara's figure I could, stroking her hard body, feeling her muscles flex while she gave in to her lust.
We were standing in the shower, not laying down, but there was no doubt that Clara was the "on top" one. She was completely in charge of the situation, pinning me against the wall and humping me furiously with her hips much more than I was humping her. All the while, her arms around my hips were sustaining a good portion of my weight. This was the usual way for us now, as Clara's obsession with working out had grown, so had her libido and aggressiveness during love-making, making her much more dominant as a result.
Her orgarsms too had become stronger and wilder; and she was never done with the one. She had already come once by the time I finished, and when I pulled out she guided my hand to her vagina. Holding my hand in hers she used both to finger her pussy to another orgasm. The strenght of her grip on my hand was another reminder of how strong Clara had become.
After we were done making out we finished our shower, still half-groping each other, then we both went on with our day, knowing we'd see each other only in the evening.

I got home a bit after 18:00 looking forward to another of the best part of the day. You see, while Clara's morning workout took place when I was asleep, and her quick mid-day session took place when I was away at work, I could always make it home well before 19:00. So every day I went down to the basement and worked out while Clara was too, but mainly I wathced Clara workout. I watched my girlfriend pump iron and build her sexy sexy muscles. Clara played along with it, at least as long as it did not distract her from having a perfect workout. In fact, since I had given her the drug, she seemed to like the idea of me drooling over her muscles. At this point I was also pretty sure that Clara herself found her growing body very erotic.
When I got down to the basement Clara was doing pull ups, pumping out reps steadily and fast. Her back and shoulders were bulging with muscles, lifting not only Clara's body, but also a 30 kg plate tied to her belt. I don't know how many reps she had done before my arrival, but I witnessed 13 of them. Towards the end her movement slowed down, as she strained visibly to get back up, low-key grunting for the effort. When she got down from the bar I approached her from behind and kissed her on the neck, embracing her hot sweaty body.
"Hi honey, going great I see"
"Yes, I'm feeling really strong today" she replied Clara, leaning with her head towards mine.
"Your back looks amazing, look at these muscles of yours" I said, starting to massage her muscular back, but Clara shrugged my hands away
"No Frank... afterwards, I have my workout to do"
"Whatever my lady wishes"
With that I went to grab some dumbells and Clara went to the rowing machine. After a few seconds the whole basement was filled with the noise of the vent of the rowing machine. It was screaming for mercy, propelled by Clara's strong rows. It felt like a supercar was throttling 10 feet from me. Even if distracted by Clara, I managed to complete my sets of lateral raises. When I put the dumbells on the rack Clara was still making the machine scream, albeit her rows were a little slower. I couldn't but loose myself in the admiration of her incredible display of physical prowess. My muscular girlfriend had become one with the rower, she was a true muscle machine.
When Clara had completed her excercise at the rowing machine, the basement felt by contrast incredibly quiet. She got up, still with an exhausted expression, breathing heavily, and walked around to recuperate. In the meantime I had started to do dumbell presses, so I wasn't facing her anymore.
After I had finished my sets I went to put the dumbells away. As I passed by the squat rack I noticed the weight that was still loaded, it was 160kg. It was the same as my max.
"Clara you used this weight?" I asked
"Oh yeah, I did squats earlier, hit a new record"  she replied, shrugging it off and prefering to concentrate on curling dumbells.
I had accepted some time ago that Clara had become more athletic than me, that she had more endurance and that her strenght to bodyweight ratio was higher than mine. All *that* had been evident for some time and I was used to it. But now I was hit by the realization that my girlfriend had matched me in terms of pure raw strenght. Actually, if our PRs for the squat were equal, Clara might have been already stronger in other areas. I had been so mesmerized with Clara's progress that I hadn't thought about this inevitability at all. I stood there for a while, thinking how Clara's body, that I adored, could produce as much streght as my own, and was only going to get stronger.

I looked over to her, she was indeed curling the same dumbells I used (20kg), her biceps were bulging out each with a vein pushing against the skin, on her frame they looked much bigger than mine, so it was actually pretty obvious that she should have been that strong. I continue to admire her in all her glory, her biceps bulged with power and looked more pumped after every set. Clara was continuously staring at her pumping biceps throughout the whole excercise. She had a lustful look in her eyes, that mixed with pain and effort during every rep when she kept going till failure. She was like hypnotized by the sensations of working her biceps to the limit. After every rep she let out a girlish gasp to relieve the pain, sometimes muttering "yeah", "yes" to herself.
She reached failure at 22 (after doing 2 sets of 10). When she couldn't complete the 23rd rep after struggling for about 5 seconds she let the dumbells fall to the ground, shaking her sore arms for a couple of times. She then flexed her extremely pumped biceps, again eating them out with her eyes. Finally, at the top of her rush she transitioned into a most muscular pose, flexing all her upper body, letting out an animalistic "Rrraaawwwwgh!".
Watching all that had naturally made me incredibly horny, I was standing there, with a noticeable erection against my boxers, motionless. Clara turned around to look at me before I could regain my awareness, she had the ardent gaze of a voracious lioness.
"You like looking at me? At this muscular body" she asked, running her hands all over her sweaty physique.
"Oh yes baby, I do"
"Well, Frank" she said, walking towards me "I'm all done for today, do you want to just keep looking at it?"
"Oh no baby, I cannot wait to do a lot more" I answered, excited at the sight of her approaching me.
When she got to me she lifted me up, and held me in her arms, I put my legs over her waist and my arms over her shoulders to help her, and like that we kissed passionately. With every movements I felt her strong and firm muscles against me.
"I said I was done, I actually want to do one more exercise" she then said, interrupting the kiss.
She walked over to the pull up bar, and stepped on a crate to reach it and grab it. She then kicked the crate from under us, so we were suspended from the bar, Clara holding both of us.
"Are you really going to do it babe?" I asked, understanding her intentions
"What you think I'm not strong enough?" she asked menacingly, we were talking with our faces practically touching each other.
"Oh no, I believe in you honey. I am just surprised, this is so hot"
"Now look how fucking strong I am" said Clara, then she inhaled, gathered her strenght and started pulling towards the bar.
We started to rise, propelled by Clara's muscles. Her arms were shaking, her face was turning red and the veins in her neck were throbbing, but she was doing it. Holding on to her I could feel all her muscles tensed to the limit under her sweaty skin and flexing to raise both our bodies, it was incredibly hot. Clara managed to complete the first rep, and we descended back to where we had started, she took 5 seconds to rest and catch her breath and then went for the second. She was gritting her teeth and grunting, fighting against the pain. Her form was poorer this time but she completed the movement and lowered us down again.
"You're the best Clara" I said, kissing her passionately, before hopping off and moving to help her off the bar. She instead jumped off by herself, beaming with pride at her feat.
"You see what I can do? I've become so fucking strong!" she exclaimed
"You really are honey, you know you're lifting the same weights I use?"
"Uh? Really? Well I am so focused on myself while working out that I didn't notice" she remarked, then her expression changed to a wicked smile
"And how does that make you feel? Your girlfriend hard body is as strong as yours, do you like it?" she asked, again getting closer to me
"Oh my God, I like your body so much" I exclaimed
"Good boy, now show it to me" commanded Clara
We both franctically started to undress each other and to make out, while erraticaly wandering out of the basement, into the living room and on the sofa. There I finally put my dick inside her and we started to fuck voraciously. I was more passionate than usual, to the point that my lustfulness almost equalled Clara. Maybe the reason was having just witnessed Clara push her body to the limit from such a special viewpoint. Maybe it was the will to assert myself after the realisation that Clara had become as strong as me. I'm not sure now. Regardless, our lovemaking that evening was remarkably balanced compared to how it had been lately, and that surely made it more special.
As Clara was approaching her orgasm, she voraciously touched more and more her own body, in addition to mine. And when she finally came, the contractions of her body made me loose my balance as I was on top of her. As I leaned on one side, trying to regain a steady position, my thrusts had obviously stopped. Clara instantly noticed, even with her perception blurred by her waning orgasm
"No! Don't stop, I want more. Give it to me Frank!" she demanded
Emboldened by her request, I was able to quickly reposition on the sofa and went at it again, everything worked the same until we both orgasmed holding each other. As I laid on top of Clara in the aftermath and caressed her hard body, I truly though I had found paradise. I believed I had found the perfect life with the perfect woman. Tricking Clara by giving her that secret drug was now just a faded memory, I wasn't doubting myself anymore. "This is paradise and I made it for myself" I though, laying on my girlfriend. Nothing else mattered.
I remained delighted in these thoughts for some minutes, then I was brought back to reality by Clara's voice, and her patting against me.
"Frank, Frank... can you move a bit? I want another one, give me your hand"

sgsg69

great premise and like the slow build up for Clara...............keep it going. Karma to you!!

wissen


qaz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
great premise and like the slow build up for Clara...............keep it going. Karma to you!!

Well like I said earlier, I wouldn't call the progress in this story slow. I chose to condense it all in 3 episodes. If I'm ever going to write longer stories, the progress is actually going to be much slower and more realistic than in this one. But happy this works for you.

Anyway, I finished reviewing the third episode as well, here it is

qaz

EPISODE 3

body reference
Clara: Katie Lee at her biggest

1 month after the end of episode 2

From that special day (see previous episode), things started to move faster and faster. Clara obsession with working out kept growing, together with her assertiveness and her aggressiveness. One more thing that was growing: her body. As her muscularity reached levels seemingly impossible to obtain for natural women, her growth didn't show any signs of slowing down. Week after week she kept packing on muscles and muscles. There was more and more of everything, Clara ate and drank as much as 3 people put together, and our basement gym got filled with bigger and bigger weights.

One month after I had realised she had equalled me in strenght, Clara's body had already been transformed again. Her feminine frame was packed with voluminous muscles all over. Her shoulders were now larger than mine, her deltoids were prominent, thick and striated. Her back was an unmovable wall of rocks, her 8 packs of abs were so big you could have lost yourself adoring just one of them, her obliques were snakes of steel, her legs were wide bundles of bulging muscles that competed for attention when flexed, her glutes were like two large hard boulders. From the base of her neck started big traps and meaty pecs that, together with her large shoulders made her physique extremely intimidating. On top of that her arms had become massive too. Her biceps bulged like melons, and her triceps drawed a thick v-shape on the back of her arms when flexed.

And Clara loved her growing body. She was evidently in love with her hard and muscular physique and lost no occasion to be in touch with it. That meaning, that Clara had gradually made away with clothing alltogether, at least when she was at home. She had started saying that clothes "felt uncomfortable", that covering up her body felt "unnatural" and that "the air on her naked skin felt so nice". In just a week she had gotten to the point of never wearing anything besides underwear. And she didn't stop there.
With her pecs becoming thicker, Clara's breasts had lost a comfortable base to lay on. At the same time her bodyfat had started to go down a bit, as a result, Clara's breasts had become flatter, a bit smaller and less prominent. Because of this, Clara had stopped caring about wearing bras. So my muscular girlfriend was hanging around the house with all her body naked and tits in the air. She only kept using panties/gym panties for practicality.
Her powerful muscular body always on display was an otherwordly sight to behold. Furthermore, with Clara not being able to keep her hands off her body, she was periodically playing with her muscles, flexing them, admiring them, touching them. She had even put a new mirror in every room of the house, so she could flex and pose wherever she wanted.

Now Clara's body had become so buff that she was legitimately scary to look at while she worked out. When pumped, her muscles looked even bigger and more menacing, with her veins in display, throbbing with blood. Her sweaty body under strain looked more like the body of a beast. She lifted tremendous weights (even for her impressive frame) with furiousness and ferocity. During sets she cried from the pain, and between sets she cried of happiness from feeling and looking at her own muscles. Make no doubt, I found everything about her extremely hot, but I also felt incredibly intimidated by working out beside this muscle machine of a woman that my girlfriend had become.
And I had a good reason to be intimidated. I've already mentioned how Clara's behaviour was continuing to evolve. She had become more impulsive, more aggressive, more instinctive. That obviously included her interactions with me. And of course, included our love life. Clara sexual needs and urges continued to increase together with everything else. At this point, if I wasn't home when she was in the mood, she just went to town on herself. If I was, she would find me and *tell* me she wanted to have sex. If I didn't agree right away she aggressively flirted with me until I finally gave in.
The agressive flirting consisted in Clara flexing her muscles in front of me, pushing her hard body against mine, making me feel her muscles bulge and ripple, and making me feel their hardness and their strenght against my body. She would also kiss and sometimes lick my body and her body while doing all of the above. If it was needed, she would also start to touch herself, making herself hornier than she already was, so that I would become horny as well by watching.
Now don't get me wrong, having a buff woman *trying* to have sex with you is something incredibly hot. Clara certainly knew how to be incredibly hot, knowing me so well, and being so "in tune" with her body. So eventually, every time she came asking for *it* and had to persuade me from an initial refusal, I would eventually become so horny that it would change my mind. But still, that was just her manipulating me to get what she wanted.

And when we got to the sex, oh my, Clara's inner beast really came alive. She became absorbed in the same voraciousness and primal drive she displayed while working out. She lusted all the same after my body and her own body in a vortex of pleasure. Clara's greater strenght also meant that she, in her passion, was dictating our every more.
Man, it would have been impossible for me to imagine the strenght that Clara's body was capable of mustering if I hadn't felt it against my body in person. She pushed me around like a puppy, scramble me like an egg. At this point I had learnt that the best thing to do was concentrate on opposing as little resistance as possible to her movements and go with her flow. Because sure, I could have tried to go hard at it myself, tried to match her impetuous moves, but the result would have just been a sore body a few hours after. And between my work and the *schedule* we had, I simply couldn't afford that.
During sex, as Clara got closer to orgasm, she would relieve her excitement through carnal and animalistic moans. This gave to our lovemaking a primal and savage flavor, like I was having sex with an ancient barbarian goddess. A goddess with a ravenous desire to squeeze all the fucking she could get out of me.
As it had been the rule for some time now, my dick could hardly keep up with Clara's hunger. So we had bought a new dildo for me to use when my penis was recuperating but she wanted to keep going.

So this was our situation, and now we come to another important landmark. An important evening in fact, as I said, a little more than a month after my previous tale.
The day at work had been especially frustrating and tiring for me. I had to run around all day to fix a mess with a client caused by a colleague of mine. It had also been difficult to demonstrate to my boss how it had not been my fault, since my colleague had tried to dodge responsibility (not realizing that our departement would have been blamed nonetheless). In short, I was upset and spent. And I only got to come home at 22:00. After dinner I just wanted to chill, rest and relax from the shitstorm. I soon discovered however that Clara had other ideas.
Clara was upset at me for coming home late, since it had meant she had had to cut her workout short to go to the supermarket in my stead. And it had meant no sex with me after her workout, like she like it.
"I had an awful evening. You left me all alone" she complained when I finally entered our bedroom
"Well it sucked for both of us, be assured" I replied harshly
"You know how my routine is so important to me. Now come on, I need so much to make up for all the time I lost" she said, inching towards me.
I was already fed up with everything, so Clara's attitude made me lash out at her.
"Honey you have no idea of the awful day I just passed! How can you be so selfish to make this all about you?"
"What? Am I not the most important person in your life, Frank?" she asked irritated
"I mean... of course! But you're also being a bit of a dick now! I don't live for you, you know..."
Clara stiffened up at that remark, her severe expression instantly commanded my attention.
"Don't be an hypocrit Frank. Of course you live for me. What else could there possibly be in you life that can compare to me? Look at me." she was naked as always "You will never find someone with a body like this. I'm beyond hot.Mmmmmh! I'm irresistible!" she said, briefly stroking her muscles "And I'm giving you all this. In return I more than deserve your total dedication. And now" she said, approaching me "I want you"
"I told you I'm not in the mood today"
"Oh Frank, you'll be soon enough." replied Clara, that now was inches away from me
"No, Clara, I just want to go to sleep"
Clara came into contact with me and started lightly pushing me towards the wall. Every time we came into contact she flexed all her upper body, so I was pushed back by her bulging chest and shouders.
"I said..." she spoke in correspondence with her flexes "...I want..." "...you now"
"Clara stop this please, I'm not interested" I said
I was against the wall, and Clara's thick arms were on both of my sides, I could go nowhere. Clara started to press her body against mine, grabbing me and rubbing herself on me to relieve her carnal urge.
"Mmmh Frank, feel my muscles. Mmmmh they are so big and thick."
I was trapped against her. I wasn't any more eager to have sex than I had been in the first place. And I was genuinely terrified by feeling Clara's stronger body pressed against mine. Shortly after Clare moved her hands under my t-shirt and tried to take it off.
"Clara please stop. I don't want to do it." I tried to make her come to her senses, but to no avail
"Mmmh no, mmmh you want this, mmmh I want this" Clara's hands were all over my body
"I fucking told you I don't, let me go!" I didn't know what to do
"Mmmh I'll show you. Mmmh! Ahhhh!" and with that she used her hands to tear my shirt off. And then moved to my pants.
"Clara please, don't..."
I was still struggling. But any appeal from me would have been vane. Clara found my penis hard and ready, unable to ignore the musclefest that it was being assaulted with. After getting my trousers out of the way she tore my pants off like she had done with my shirt, accompanying the movement with a lustful grunt. She then picked me up, and put me down on the bed. She was on top of me. I was at her mercy.
She guided my penis into her vagina with one hand, while holding me down with the other and her legs and started fucking me with furious lust.
My memory of these moments is a bit blurry, but I remember it going on and on for ages. I remember my beastly girlfriend towering over me, totally dominating the situation, while concerning herself more with her body than with mine. As she went on Clara became more and more wild, flexing all her muscles and raving after her body, almost as if it was a demonstration of her complete dominance. I remember Clara yelling "More! More!"  in a warrior's voice while lusting after her own muscles. I remember Clara finally coming, in a storm of moans, her face extatic, her muscles bulging and making her look even bigger. After she was done with her first, maybe annoyed at the fact that I had remained as apathetic as the blanket, she decided to continue the business by herself. So she move me out of the way, grabbed the dildo and fucked herself.
I laid there, spent and still scared, hearing Clara's moans as she climaxed in a number on undoubtfully tremendous orgasms.

I didn't even know how I felt. I felt too many things at once. I just knew I needed to escape from everything that had happened.
In the morning, while Clara was destroying her muscles in the basement, I packed everything I could in my car, being careful not to alert her, and left. Left forever.
I moved to another part of the country, left my job and looked for a new one. To who everybody who asked why I had went away, I told I was having a sabbatical or made other shit up.

It has now been a month since I left. I have obviously not seen Clara again. I do not know what became of her. She is likely still living in our house. Likely still posessed by the never ending thirst for pumping iron. Posessed by her infinite greed for bigger muscles, that my own greed had created.


THE END

qaz

I'd actually like to know if people appreciate the "body reference" thing, or if I'm the only one to enjoy it

wissen

Well, the end is surprising. And sad.