⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What is the worst fbb paysite?

Started by tunea, December 09, 2009, 05:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saarivirta

 What kind of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login? Or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login? Experience?


Maxturbator

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Worst Pay Sites? My opinion is anything over $14.95; Those that charge a higher fee to join for 1-month only; Sites that don't allow saving of downloaded clips, e. g.  Nikki Fuller comes to mind as to her newer clips, (though we all love Nikki) Thanks for this question. Take Care!


Great point about pricing, $14.95: seems reasonable enough, some sites charge more than what people pay
for internet service. Charging near $30 bucks a month like Amber Deluca is an outrage! >:(

I disagree. I happily pay $18 for access to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Monika is truly a goddess of muscle, pictures are of very high quality, excellent taste, HD resolution videos in WMV and MP4 versions for PC and Mac users... I'd gladly pay more!
please,if you have seen one pic or vid from her site you have seen them all.she does the same shit over and over again.

She aint very innovative thats true but at least the updates flow, no 3 month breaks and stuff like that. Among personal sites this one is one of the best... Monica Martin is good too (not much new clips but you get webcam few times per week and she is doing quite the show there). Generally the worst sites are part of Worldclassmuscle group ( at least i think there are made by same person) Lisa Cross, Wanda Moore. Amber's Steel site is one of the worst too - she didnt update it now since like 2 months, video quality is shit.

mutsatonka

Isabelle Turrell's site had some great content however despite a "constantly updated" promise, for the month I was a member (January 2010 I think) there wasn't a single update. Poor form IMHO.

99fbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm surprised nobody mentioned johannadejager.com.  While she went through a phase where she was producing some very hot material (the tub series for example), you were never able to download the archival stuff and then her updates would slow to one every couple of months and she hasn't had an update now since September.  Add to that the very high cost and you have the makings of a less than stellar site.  Too bad since she's so friggin hot when she wants to be.

Yes - Johanna's was IMHO the best site back when she was updating monthly: Of course it's all down to personal taste - but for me she was far and away the sexiest poser and the most pretty & fem FBB - plus her arms and abs are still without equal - out muscling even the hardcore, man-faced, rumble-voiced roid munchers. And her HD clip quality was outstanding with professional lighting and good camera work too. Some of her best series are still available in her back issues section. Very pricey - but certainly worth it if you're a Johanna addict. Take the 'Sexy truck wash' and 'Green-dress strip tease' series for instance: I defy any red-blooded male to sit thru those without er... having a little accident... maybe even several!

fredzeppelin

Anybody have anything to say about Nicole Ball's site? To me, she is
the hottest bodybuilder in the sport today, but it appears she doesnt
put any effort into her site. I'd love to get more vids of her, especially
now that she is getting real beefy and big, but I guess I'll have to find them
elsewhere.

stephpark1980

Hate saying this, but Steph Park's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is sadly lacking any updates at all. Very, very disappointing....anyone actually still a member like me?

chopo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know others have said this, but I'm just adding my 2cents.  Colette G's web site is HORRIBLE!!!  She rarely updates anything, the graphics/ Special Effects  are distracting  and corny, and how about taking that awful music off and let us hear some sounds when you are lifting heavy.  Maybe a moan or a sound of effort would be nice.

Awefilms is another site that I use to love, BUT it is rapidly fading away into a has been quality site.  It seems like Friday's are the only day they have good updates.  I miss the days when they had good clips with Sondra Faas kicking some dudes ass and making him look so weak.  I miss the work out clips and the posing clips with fbb right after contest.  I don't know what's going on with  to them, but I do know that I won't be paying to see their site anymore, UNLESS they do another clip with Brenda Raganot.  LOL!!!!


I agree that Awefilms is fading away fast, seems like all they show anymore are boring clips of
fbb's posing in tank tops and shorts or maybe there underware. their older clips are much more
hotter than there recent clips.

What the hell has happened to Awefilms? They used to make great fighting vids with the likes of Tatiana Butler, Sondra Faas and Lindsay beating scores of men to death but like you say now its just dull posing and softcore stuff.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Flucho

Heather Armbrust is the worst site

No updates , no new material , no news on the blog , old videos as well pictures .

She is having a hard time with her personal life , but i think , have a net site means compromise with your fans , and she´s gonna need them , because female bodybuilding competitions are close to dissapear .

More attentions for the fans , the are the support of bussiness .

Regards

ollie703

Tsunami's. Is anyone offering less value for money? I very much doubt it. Wait a couple of years before thinking of parting with your money at the rate she is adding pictures/videos- I am.

dad123

Brandi Mae Akers site sucks too.

Goldbug

I'm a huge Betty Viana fan.

I joined her site as soon as it came online. As Rebecca Black once said, "We so excited".

During the first few days of my membership, whenever I tried to right-click on pictures to save them I got a pop up saying that I didn't have the right to save pictures. After less than a week  the site as a whole became unavailable. I'd paid to access it for a month, and it just wasn't there.

But wait, a bit over a month after I paid for access, the site appeared online again. My monthly membership had run out by then, so I don't know how a current member finds it. But even though I think Betty is the best thing ever I won't be paying for a membership again.

Worst money I ever spent. I paid good money to see pictures that I couldn't save for around three days. Screw that. Love you Betty, but your site sucks, and you ripped me off.

Jokerjay

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I found the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, featuring Dominique Danger to be pretty bad too. The woman has incredible muscle and has some very interesting videos, but she has locked down everything so you have to fight to download. Her photo gallery is horrible. All the pics are all way over exposed. It a shame because she really is incredible. Her updates are long in between also.

Colette Guimond's website is questionable also. Tons of server errors, long awaited updates, then she says something like, "sorry about not updating, I'll make it up next time", which hardly ever happens. Don't get me wrong, the girl is in unbelievable condition, but I'm not sure it is worth the money.


I totally agree. I just became a member, cause I wanted to see what she could offer. What a waste of money!!
You have to stream all the clips and some of them are so heavy that you cannot stream them.
And I totally agree on the pictures - watching them I would not believe that she have muscles.

Maxturbator

I think that Debi Laszewski, Tina Chandler and Aleesha sites are going down the drain very quickly. The updates started once per week video or photo gallery (i dont care about photos) but at least they were regular. Now Debis and Tinas site are updated once in blue moon, Aleesha got like 1-2 clips for whole month. Kinda sux for me because i am big fan of all three ladies.

jmak69

anybody have any experience with Buffmothers sit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login?  Heard she has semi nudes on there but nothing confirmed

lee092760

Which Fbb has the best website and worst website