LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What is the worst fbb paysite?

Started by tunea, December 09, 2009, 05:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oblomov

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Muscleelegancemag is terrible  because it rarely updates nowadays!  unlike Maryse Manios, Mybigclit, Awefilms & Shemuscle  which all update quite frequently
MEM is pretty good value though. There are 1000s of high quality pics. The videos are still low quality which is a shame.
Mybigclit doesn't update very often and only has a small amount of pics & clips.
Awefilms has tiny video clips, unless you get premium - and then not all clips make it to the premium site.



Musclelegance is ok I think too, but not for staying signed all time. You can miss six month, then go back and pick up what you miss. Same for lot muscle sites, unless some girl really like. Then I might stay longer.

oblomov

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

dinoboy

Unfortunately, most female bodybuilder sites are pure crap. I've joined lots and lots of them at least one time, and I'm always disappointed. Michelle Brent (old, stale material and no updates), Diana Solomons, Denise Masino (boring, Photoshopped images of the same chicks over and over again), Colette Guimond (ridiculous special-effects editing, weeks or months between updates), Christy Donat (one of the worst, ripoff site with stuff advertised in tour that's not in the members area), Nuriye Sener (tiny, dark, grainy images). The list goes on. Sadly, they are ALL terrible.

The best FBB sites are probably Denise Masino's because at least the images are big and high quality and she has the sense to actually show off the clits. Most of these other FBBs don't even know how to show off their clits properly.

GoBrendaGo

I know others have said this, but I'm just adding my 2cents.  Colette G's web site is HORRIBLE!!!  She rarely updates anything, the graphics/ Special Effects  are distracting  and corny, and how about taking that awful music off and let us hear some sounds when you are lifting heavy.  Maybe a moan or a sound of effort would be nice.

Awefilms is another site that I use to love, BUT it is rapidly fading away into a has been quality site.  It seems like Friday's are the only day they have good updates.  I miss the days when they had good clips with Sondra Faas kicking some dudes ass and making him look so weak.  I miss the work out clips and the posing clips with fbb right after contest.  I don't know what's going on with  to them, but I do know that I won't be paying to see their site anymore, UNLESS they do another clip with Brenda Raganot.  LOL!!!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tunea

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know others have said this, but I'm just adding my 2cents.  Colette G's web site is HORRIBLE!!!  She rarely updates anything, the graphics/ Special Effects  are distracting  and corny, and how about taking that awful music off and let us hear some sounds when you are lifting heavy.  Maybe a moan or a sound of effort would be nice.

Awefilms is another site that I use to love, BUT it is rapidly fading away into a has been quality site.  It seems like Friday's are the only day they have good updates.  I miss the days when they had good clips with Sondra Faas kicking some dudes ass and making him look so weak.  I miss the work out clips and the posing clips with fbb right after contest.  I don't know what's going on with  to them, but I do know that I won't be paying to see their site anymore, UNLESS they do another clip with Brenda Raganot.  LOL!!!!

I agree that Awefilms is fading away fast, seems like all they show anymore are boring clips of
fbb's posing in tank tops and shorts or maybe there underware. their older clips are much more
hotter than there recent clips.

zapanelas

the worst one is probably viviana soldano's : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When i was was a member, it had very little content,and it wasnt even downloadable..

edinaus

Christina Thomas site is shockingly bad the videos were bad quality and i think there were like 2 galleries. The site is the only one i regret joining (apart from ftvideo at the moment but see my other post for more info on that!!)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sickwithit

clubyvette was one of the best.  But recently there hasn't been the quality of the shoots has been going down.  She was on top of the fbb hc scene just a year ago or so.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
clubyvette was one of the best.  But recently there hasn't been the quality of the shoots has been going down.  She was on top of the fbb hc scene just a year ago or so.

I disagree. I think she's has one of the better websites. Has frequent updates. Now that she's found a suitable videographer, her video updates and quality have  improved. Compared to the girls who charge ten bucks a month more, I think it's a good site.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tunea

Clubyvette was in my opinion the best a few years ago, but for about a year she failed to shoot new material and the
site started to look stale. Only recently has she released new material, I hope she starts working with other fbb's on
new material, I am tired of looking at her with skinny porn chicks.

sevenTEEN

I have never joined a specific bodybuilder's website for many of the reasons mentioned here. They all have other priorities, and if one takes precedence over the website, the entire site falls flat. I stick with comprehensive ones, such as

- herbiceps
- femflex
- muscleangels
- hdphysiques (although I'm not a fan of the DRM protection and having vids in 720p isn't cutting edge anymore)
- diymuscle (like the focus on training)
- ftvideo
- thevalkyrie

with my favorite one being muscleangels. when you have guys like Mike, Tre, Andy, and James dedicating significant amounts of their time to photograph FBBs, you know their sites will continually be top-notch.

ollie703

I personally found Muscleangels disappointing. Yes, hot fbbs, but not explicit enough, and no hardcore gym training.

crypter

I'm surprised nobody mentioned johannadejager.com.  While she went through a phase where she was producing some very hot material (the tub series for example), you were never able to download the archival stuff and then her updates would slow to one every couple of months and she hasn't had an update now since September.  Add to that the very high cost and you have the makings of a less than stellar site.  Too bad since she's so friggin hot when she wants to be.

nicole61

hello dear all

            my self nicole anderson i want to know about fbb paysites put on some more information on fbb paysites


saldin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Worst Pay Sites? My opinion is anything over $14.95; Those that charge a higher fee to join for 1-month only; Sites that don't allow saving of downloaded clips, e. g.  Nikki Fuller comes to mind as to her newer clips, (though we all love Nikki) Thanks for this question. Take Care!


Great point about pricing, $14.95: seems reasonable enough, some sites charge more than what people pay
for internet service. Charging near $30 bucks a month like Amber Deluca is an outrage! >:(

I disagree. I happily pay $18 for access to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Monika is truly a goddess of muscle, pictures are of very high quality, excellent taste, HD resolution videos in WMV and MP4 versions for PC and Mac users... I'd gladly pay more!

dad123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Worst Pay Sites? My opinion is anything over $14.95; Those that charge a higher fee to join for 1-month only; Sites that don't allow saving of downloaded clips, e. g.  Nikki Fuller comes to mind as to her newer clips, (though we all love Nikki) Thanks for this question. Take Care!


Great point about pricing, $14.95: seems reasonable enough, some sites charge more than what people pay
for internet service. Charging near $30 bucks a month like Amber Deluca is an outrage! >:(

I disagree. I happily pay $18 for access to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Monika is truly a goddess of muscle, pictures are of very high quality, excellent taste, HD resolution videos in WMV and MP4 versions for PC and Mac users... I'd gladly pay more!
please,if you have seen one pic or vid from her site you have seen them all.she does the same shit over and over again.