LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What is the worst fbb paysite?

Started by tunea, December 09, 2009, 05:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pym395

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

michele neil is terrific, ... but unfortunately her member's section isn't.

when i joined last year there was just a few pictures & nothing much else





tunea

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is very poor with updates, she did update it with a few updates each month and that it, she build a cam voyeur which people could watch her 24 hours but it was on for one month and then all the time she is tearning it off and the max you can watch is her typing e-mails, ALSO she didn't update her site for 3 month now and when I asked her when will she update it she said very very soon with lots of new footage, it was 2 month ago, then I asked again and she ignored so I canclled my membership.

I hate those bitches that are thinking doing quick and easy money and after wards behaving like shit, she was my favorite bodybuilder until 3 month ago when I saw her real personality 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login also disappointed me, she is charging more then 30$ for a month and updates her site with old sets from old movies, and her videos can't be downloaded and they are from her old DVD's. PLUS her cam shows (which are her mainstream of her site) are very bad, they are 50 min long and on the beginning the cam shows were pretty hot and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login days (more then 5 month) you can watch her playing with herself and faking her orgasm maybe for 3 min ( or even less )

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is also pretty bad I asked Lisa 3 month ago why she don't update her site with some new videos and she said that she will do it more often with some hardcore. 2 month later I asked her again and she said the same so I decided to cancel my membership because I wont keep spending my money on something that isn't worth it PLUS they fee of a membership is around 30$ or more

In conclusion Many female bodybuilders made their sites pretty good on the beginning, but after wards the updates went less and less and from good to bad, I stopped to spend my precious  money on sites like those, I hope on the future they will return to be like they were on the beginning, but today it isn't so. . .


Hope I made my point and wish you all a Merry Christmas !!

THANK YOU for the info on these sites, I am sure everyone will fine this helpful.

tunea

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
www.drmicheleneil.com

michele neil is terrific, ... but unfortunately her member's section isn't.

when i joined last year there was just a few pictures & nothing much else





Being that she is a medical doctor, I would guess that there is little chance of her site being all that erotic, I don't
think she would want to run the risk of losing her medical license.

bongo001

Unfortunately You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is nearly dead as well. Used to be a great site with lots of pictures, but this year the site has hardly been updated. And the few new pictures are low quality.

She's rarely seen on other sites as well, is she becoming shy? :-)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tunea

Has anyone seen the latest photo sets from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login? the photos are so airbrushed out, that Yvette
looks like a "wax figure you see in a museum". ::) ::) ???

ollie703

As i've mentioned before, Lisa Cross's website is absolutely not worth it. Updates are few and far between, and the videos are poor- not helped by her miserable demeanour. I had to contact her on three occasions because my password wasn't recognised. I only joined because I was curious about her supposed super strength in the bench press; however, it only showed some unconvincing, assisted lifts. She also ignored emails when I asked for some evidence of her strength. Worst of all, after cancelling after a month (a week was enough!), they continued to debit my bank account for three months- even after i notified my bank!! The general consensus is that fbbs are taking the piss. It's better to vote with your wallet. Some sites, however, like Rebekkah Armstrong's, offer a one week trial. It certainly worth $5.

virus21

do not join roxie rain's site. no updates for a long time...

santino

the worst I've known personally is wild kat
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

oldflatus50

To continue this discussion, I've been quite dissapointed in sites where the "videographers" don't use enough light or don't use it properly, and/or talk way too much, with the mic wideopen on their end and not being able to hear comments from the subject. Thanks again!

tre1122

Gina Davis

Awesome bodybuilder, but I don't think the site hasn't been updated since 2007/08?

virus21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Gina Davis

Awesome bodybuilder, but I don't think the site hasn't been updated since 2007/08?

she retired from bodybuilding.

By the way, heather parsons page is also rarely updated. she is a beautiful lady with a lot of potential, her page is a big disappointing :'(

mercmush

WildKat ie Kathy Connors is pretty awful which is a shame as she isn't. Any site for Gayle Moher is also crap & often short lived. Lauren Powers ditto but then they are friends......

dad123

Diane Solomons site sucks as well.30 dollars for 5+ year old pics.very rare to see anything new.

yardude7800

Is Colette Guimond's site any good?  What about Marja Lehtonen?

ollie703

Regarding the Amber Deluca sites. According to her blog, she promised to upload some heavy training, such as 10x275lb close grip benching which I'd be interested to see. Has she got any such stuff on it. I'd hate to waste my money if not.