LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London Wrestling Studio

Started by Hoistee, December 07, 2009, 11:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cubsfan4life68

To get from airport to hotel, hotel to LWS the following day and LWS to Monica's , then Monica's to MWM what type of ticket can I buy to cover all that?  Is there some sort of weekend pass that's good for the express from the airport and then the overground trains to travel to the different studios on the 18th?

cubsfan4life68

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

se254eva

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To get from airport to hotel, hotel to LWS the following day and LWS to Monica's , then Monica's to MWM what type of ticket can I buy to cover all that?  Is there some sort of weekend pass that's good for the express from the airport and then the overground trains to travel to the different studios on the 18th?

Not sure if there's a weekend pass, never tried. There is a day pass (one day travel card) it would make sense to buy one.

renrew

also not sure, i'm there frequently so I have an Oyster card

but probably the best is to buy the day-ticket for the wrestling day and only a single journey for the trip from airport to hotel

cubsfan4life68

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
after paddington @Liverpool Street

I've got the overgrounds mapped out to the studios on the 18th but am still confused of how to get from heathrow to the Stratford Premier Inn Westfield by Olympic Park and back.

Do I take the Heathrow express to the Paddington stop which is at Liverpool street station and then transfer to the central line?  Where would I get off then and  how close will that get me to the hotel?

renrew

as far as i know heathrow express ends at paddington. from there you should use either bakerloo line to oxford circus, or circle to liverpool street. other possibility is to take undergound from heathrow, change in holborn to central line. but underground takes about 1 hour.

exit central line at stratford and hotel is very close.

cubsfan4life68

Unless you like a chaperone creeping on your session and not being given the 411 and advised beforehand during scheduling that this will be the case only to show up for your session and have another party present and keep thinking they will excuse themselves so you can have some privacy with the person you are seeing only for them to plop down on the couch in front of you and get some free entertainment at your expense.

Then by all means schedule away.  Honey's waiting for your email.

Honey's response to the situation?

"Morning xxxxx
My apologies - I must admit I did not think to inform you that Ivy would have a female chaperone, I'm used to our regular customers not minding this.
Would you like a free video download from our website (anything you like) as a gesture of goodwill?"

Honey

Yeah, like some lame 8 dollar video for that and the fact that I had to wait outside the place for 20 minutes with her unavailable by phone wondering if the session was even on until someone finally came out is enough "goodwill" to square this.

Now, if you want a really good experience with a first class setup head over to Camden to MWM. 

marfam

I can see why you are angree I would be too.
Did you try during the session to ask the other lady to leave?
I want to belive I would and if she would say no I would try to get my money back.
It might be a policy to protect the ladies who work there but it can't be a justification not to let you know before hand.

Grapluc

I had something like ten sessions at the LWS, sometimes with newcomers, and never had a chaperone. Just avoid Ivy, but many other girls are worth it !

judoboy

Have had over 20 sessions at LWS since 2008, never heard or experienced anything like that.

renrew

Sorry you felt that bad there. I'm a frequent visitor and do like wrestle there. As I'm well known there for usual I don't have a chaperone. But don't have a problem in case there is one. In fact I had a session on saturday evening (with Ivy) and MinxyLi who had the session before asked me if she can stay and watch.

I think the point in your complaints I can follow is that Honey should have told you in advance.

Additionally I agree that MWM is a great place and I think you had an excellent choice with Venom .... even she might be tired as you were her third session that day.

raraparu

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Unless you like a chaperone creeping on your session and not being given the 411 and advised beforehand during scheduling that this will be the case only to show up for your session and have another party present and keep thinking they will excuse themselves so you can have some privacy with the person you are seeing only for them to plop down on the couch in front of you and get some free entertainment at your expense.

Then by all means schedule away.  Honey's waiting for your email.

Honey's response to the situation?

"Morning xxxxx
My apologies - I must admit I did not think to inform you that Ivy would have a female chaperone, I'm used to our regular customers not minding this.
Would you like a free video download from our website (anything you like) as a gesture of goodwill?"

Honey

Yeah, like some lame 8 dollar video for that and the fact that I had to wait outside the place for 20 minutes with her unavailable by phone wondering if the session was even on until someone finally came out is enough "goodwill" to square this.

Now, if you want a really good experience with a first class setup head over to Camden to MWM.
Well, could have been worse. The chaperone may had been a guy sitting on the couch stroking his rod as he watched.

cubsfan4life68

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think the point in your complaints I can follow is that Honey should have told you in advance.

Additionally I agree that MWM is a great place and I think you had an excellent choice with Venom .... even she might be tired as you were her third session that day.


Exactly.  I don't have a single problem with someone being on site but unseen or being greeted by someone who then excuses themselves so you have some privacy like Cam does at MWM but for someone to just plop themselves down on the couch in front of you like this is some theater show and not being told beforehand about it is inexcusable.

Maybe it's a European thing to not mind having someone else present during the session but in the U.S. chaperoned sessions don't fly.  There is a reason they are called "private" sessions.

More annoying is Honey's flippant attitude about the whole thing as you can see from her email which essentially amounts to.....Oops, my bad.  Everyone else doesn't mind but how about a free download to make up for it?

Yeah, that should cover it.

krunch1980

I think you should get the free video (make it one with Sable) and then post it online.

That should teach them.
;)

wujekcity

Ive never done any type of wrestling session, I only do muscle worship and maybe some armwrestling. Most of my sessions lately have been sensual at some point.  I am assuming that some point wrestling matches are sensual? Or do you take care of yourself afterwards ??? Im just curious to what the norm is.....

Fritz

sorry, my english is not so well, so I do not know what a chaperone is.
As far as I understood this thread, it meant that another GIRL was in the studio and watched the wrestling-match and this grls is called chaperone?
If yes, what is the problem?
I could understand if you would complain if it was a guy, but it was a girl. So again, was the problem?
What do you have to hide so that it bothers you when there is another girl watching?
In fact, if I would be a studio-owner and a guy especially would request that no other girl would be in the studio, exactly than I definately WOULD please another girl to be there for the security for the booked girl, because the guy could be dangerous if he feels bothered by another girl in the studio.

For me it is clear (keeping in mind your posting in the past here), that you opned this thread only to blackmouth LWS and to make PR for MWM.

But I am sure that the MWM-girl (Cattiva) who got injured by her customer recently would have wished that she had another girl in the studio who would have cared for her. And she would have wished that the MWM-owner would feel sorry instead of calling her a drama-queen.