⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London Wrestling Studio

Started by Hoistee, December 07, 2009, 11:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frankcapua

Demetrious i  agree 100% with u. Maggie certainly rates as one of my best sessions.
And jade & orsi are on my shortlist of girls to session with. I know orsi is very amply breasted but size isnt always everything? Just wonder how u compare jade vs orsi for breast  smothers as its my favourite hold?
Pm me if u'd rather.


demetrius

PM sent. But basically, you can't go wrong with either.

Hammer81

While on average MWC wrestlers may be a bit more skilled LWS has more attractive girls and more variety to offer.
Karmen is amazing, better looking in person, stronger than she looks and can do lift n carry as well. She's probably one of the strongest ones at LWS
MWC need to find more hot girls, so there's more to chose from

john.nik

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
While on average MWC wrestlers may be a bit more skilled LWS has more attractive girls and more variety to offer.
Karmen is amazing, better looking in person, stronger than she looks and can do lift n carry as well. She's probably one of the strongest ones at LWS
MWC need to find more hot girls, so there's more to chose from

Hi!
Can you tell me more about Karmen and her lift and carry style? how much do you weight?

Lenno

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
While on average MWC wrestlers may be a bit more skilled LWS has more attractive girls and more variety to offer.
Karmen is amazing, better looking in person, stronger than she looks and can do lift n carry as well. She's probably one of the strongest ones at LWS
MWC need to find more hot girls, so there's more to chose from

really? have you seen the newest girls at Monica's like Lola, Peril and Lottie? they look as good as anything from LWS and if they're at Monica's they'll also be properly trained.

BTW has anyone sessioned with any of these three? i'm seriously considering having a session with one or two.

Fritz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
really? have you seen the newest girls at Monica's like Lola, Peril and Lottie? they look as good as anything from LWS

Peril does not fit into this list

FelkG

Hi guys. Sorry for reup this topic but I have a few questions. If anyone want to respond me.
I was thinking to do one session in London in the next few months but I dont know if the owner or personal staff in the studios are great or not.
When I book a session and when arrive to the studios place, what can I do? I knock the door?  ;D They attend me the model that I book or the owner? I like that my session is totaly private, I dont wann talk to others and tell words like: Hi I'm the guy that book this model... and other stuff.
So for the user in this topic that already did a session in london wrestling studio, can you tell me more about this?
Another question: when I wrestler the model in the room, the door is totaly locked with for example a key or the owner-doorman can enter in the room?
The girls are cool or they have a bad attitude?
In this place there is a shower or not? Can I put my bad inside the wrestling room or I'm obbligated to give the bag to the doorman?

Thanks for reading my question, if anyone want to respond me I appreciate

Fritz

FelkG, why don´t you ask all your questions to the FEMALE club-owner Honey ?

First time visitors are rarely allowed to wrestle with the LWS-girls alone (and IMHO this is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT THAT THEY HANDLE IT LIKE THIS!!!!).
Mostly Honey (or another of the LWS-girls) will be there for the savety of the session-girl.

BUT You do not need to be afraid to meet another guy there.

FelkG

I speak with Honey, and she tell me that when you wrestler a LWS model you are alone in the room with her.

Sthenoglania

I have visited LWS only once, and as people say, it is a dark place, somewhat scary. But the girls were friendly. Honey sat in for a while with Indra(the girl I wrestled), but I kept mentioning that I am not very comfortable with people watching.
They tried to feed me a story of a big Russian coming in and grabbing a girl by the neck from behind and after that they are careful ... but after about 10 minutes, Indra was quite comfortable with me and told Honey that she could be alone with me.
Honey lurked outside somewhere and was back once the session was over.
Clean, no extras, a bit stuffy and hot on the mat, but generally it is safe once one can ignore the neighbourhood.
At first I was also scared about going in  to a deserted place with hardly a soul in sight, but it turned out to be okay.
Honey was okay, not overly nice, but quite friendly. At the end of the session, several girls came in for a photo shoot, and Indra asked some of them to flex for me. She was very friendly. I must say I had a good time.

FelkG

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Honey sat in for a while with Indra(the girl I wrestled), but I kept mentioning that I am not very comfortable with people watching.

Honey lurked outside somewhere and was back once the session was over.

At the end of the session, several girls came in for a photo shoot

Thanks for the reply Stheonoglania. I really appreciate your story. These are really bad news for me, because I really dont like people watch me wrestler a girl. Is not private and is unconfortable. I trust Honey, she tell me that I will be alone with the girl, but I'm totaly not sure about that after reading your comment, and also the previously comments from other user of this forum writing about that Honey or others girl watch the match or othes type of sessions.
And why at the end of the session several girls came in for a photo shoot?  :o you ask for this? or was a gift? I dont understand why other girls know about the match that is going on into the wrestling room.
I know is a agency with many girls, but if I'm going to do a session, I want to be private, I dont want to know that all the girls see me walking in the wrestling room and after the match see me go out sweaty rotfl.
I'm beginning to think that the owner and the other girls dont know anything about privete, and what's the point of Honey seating in the wrestling room do the security guy of the situation? She dont seams the incredible hulk  ;D I'm jocking.
The girls are almost all beautiful, but I dont know if I'm trying to do session in this place, and I'm not living in Great Britain also, so maybe I try some other girls.

Sthenoglania

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


And why at the end of the session several girls came in for a photo shoot?  :o you ask for this? or was a gift? I dont understand why other girls know about the match that is going on into the wrestling room.
I know is a agency with many girls, but if I'm going to do a session, I want to be private, I dont want to know that all the girls see me walking in the wrestling room and after the match see me go out sweaty rotfl.


The girls turned up because there was a photo shoot scheduled after my session. It was their own thing, not something I had  asked. It felt a bit weird, because I am used to arriving at a lady's place unseen and departing unseen ... however, this place has a different sort of attitude to the sessions. It is more of a no-fetish, no extra - just wrestle type ...
It was also somewhat uncomfortable that with all the girls at the end, there was also a guy - who was probably the photographer ... he made it a point not to make eye contact with me, but then, if one is not keen on privacy, LWS is not really a great place.
I don't know whether they make special arrangements if you specifically ask for privacy ... but, according to Honey, generally unless you have been there once and they know you, they prefer to keep you 'under observation'
Hope that helps ...

FelkG

Your post it helps Sthenoglania.
Maybe is better than I not chose London wrestling for a session, because I prefer to be unseen, do private session is a personal thing and I dont like to see by all the girls and photographer, owner or anyone.
I dont undertand why the personal of london wrestling dont care about privacy of the client. Bad news for me, because Karmen and Isabella are very beautiful and seems also strong.
I always love the website of londonwrestlingstudio, because is in Europe and I take only a low cost fly to see this place, my state is not to far away. But as I said, is  batter than I do not chose this agency, I prefere me only me and the girl, with anyone else.
I think is hard also talk to the door man of a hotel, if he talk to you, to tell him that you see a girl, but see by all the girls in an wrestling session agency is to much for me.
There are many girls in Europe or London that do session in hotels. I think is better to chose these kind of girls.
Thanks for the story Sthenoglania!

pipsthighs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also dont understand whats so strange about Pippa leaving the place. She just found out that there is money to make with this business.

Have been a couple of times to LWS and always been satisfied. Must add though that I am less interested in competitive wrestling, more semi or fantasy with attractive and muscular girls. And there are plenty at LWS.

Pippa diversified 12-18 months ago and offers domination sessions as Mistress Pip so I guess she wanted her own dungeon and her own equipment to hand. It was a bit of a talking point at LWS live events seeing her cage in the corner!
She is a tough wrestler with strong thighs and loves pinning her opponenets.
I was surprised to learn she had recruited other wrestlers and set up her own organisation.

pipsthighs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have visited LWS only once, and as people say, it is a dark place, somewhat scary. But the girls were friendly. Honey sat in for a while with Indra(the girl I wrestled), but I kept mentioning that I am not very comfortable with people watching.
They tried to feed me a story of a big Russian coming in and grabbing a girl by the neck from behind and after that they are careful ... but after about 10 minutes, Indra was quite comfortable with me and told Honey that she could be alone with me.
Honey lurked outside somewhere and was back once the session was over.
Clean, no extras, a bit stuffy and hot on the mat, but generally it is safe once one can ignore the neighbourhood.
At first I was also scared about going in  to a deserted place with hardly a soul in sight, but it turned out to be okay.
Honey was okay, not overly nice, but quite friendly. At the end of the session, several girls came in for a photo shoot, and Indra asked some of them to flex for me. She was very friendly. I must say I had a good time.

I don't know how long ago you visited the studio but I understand there has recently been  DIY work done on the place. I agree it does seem a dark place in a dodgy neighbourhood but things have improved. I recall my first visit there back in 2008 not long after LWS had moved to the area. I wondered what I had walked into, especially since the previous venue in a flat had felt so cosy! The studio was in the middle of a industrial estate. However the area has got more trendy over the past year and there are a couple of decent cafes in walking distance.
I think the standard of wrestling has improved too. Sable could give most guys a good match.