Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581887 Posts in 74196 Topics by 29452 Members - Latest Member: nemunama May 23, 2024, 07:43:17 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  London Wrestling Studio
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: London Wrestling Studio  (Read 63258 times)

Offline Sthenoglania

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: London Wrestling Studio
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2012, 05:20:36 am »
I visited in August. Maybe it seemed more scary because it was just a couple of days after the London riots of 2011...
After you get over the dodgy locality , it is an okay place ...

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2012, 05:20:36 am »

Giles Cooper

« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2012, 09:57:26 am »
Most of the residents in the LWS neighbourhood are artists and musicians. It's a very safe area if slightly boho looking.

Offline Sthenoglania

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2012, 10:10:36 am »
Most of the residents in the LWS neighbourhood are artists and musicians. It's a very safe area if slightly boho looking.

That's good to know ... I can visit it without freaking out from now on ....

makyildiznew

« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2012, 01:09:29 am »
i had a session with thunder . thunder is too strong for me ((and honey is nice person who is the owner of lws and place is good local area is good but thunder is very strong surely

cubsfan4life68

London Wrestling Studios Tour
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2013, 11:59:09 pm »
I will be in London in about a month and am going to visit all 3 of the studios in one day for sessions.

I'll be starting off at LWS at 10 AM, then Monica's at 1:30 and ending up at MWM at 6.

Provided that's enough time between each stop to get around and starting from LWS in the morning if anyone from London and/or knowledgeable about the locations of the studios has any suggestions on how to get to each studio in the order above by public transportation I would appreciate it.

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    0%
Re: London Wrestling Studios Tour
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2013, 02:49:05 pm »
that's quite easy ....
LWS is close to overground (Hackney Wick), you can reach Monica's either by overground and a 15 minutes walk (the way I usually do) or by bus 276 that stops nearby both studios. to reach MWM fro Monicas you again have the option walk + overground (you may take the bus to get to overground station)

have you already made your girls selection?

btw: will be in London in exactly one month, too .... and also do sessions in all three studios

cubsfan4life68

« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2013, 10:10:52 pm »
I will be there the weekend of May 17th.

I will be seeing Sable at LWS, Antscha at Monica's and Volcano at MWM.

When you say "overground" you mean elevated subway?  Will it take a combination of both overground + walking to get to each location or or are any of them close enough to each other to just walk?

If I were to take a taxi from LWS to Monica's and then Monicas's to MWM any idea what it would cost approximately?

Can you tell me what part of the city each location is in?

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2013, 06:47:20 am »
will be there the same weekend - will you go to Birmingham for expo, too? Unfortunatly can't make it there.

Well: I'm used to walk and like to walk. But even for me it's to far to walk from LWS to Monicas. Wouldn't recommand a taxi. It's expensive and doesn't save a lot of time.

LWS is located in Hackney Wick, close to Olympic Park and Olympic Stadium
Monica in Hackney
MWM in Camden

Helpful Link: http://www.tfl.gov.uk

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2013, 06:52:52 am »
When I do my wrestling tours I do book my hotels in Straford as all studios are good to reach and prices there are reasonable (either Ibis or Premier Inn in case there are special offers).

cubsfan4life68

« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2013, 02:23:53 pm »
I won't be at the Expo.

The Premier Inn in Straford.  Is that the one on Payton Street?

What would be the best way to get there from Heathrow and is it easy access to get to LWS from The Premier?

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2013, 06:17:34 pm »
no, I'm speaking about the Premier Inn in Westfield Center (9 International Square, Westfield Stratford City, Montfichet Road). It's only one stop by overground from Stratford to LWS. I'm still not sure if Olympic Park is open for public now, if yes you could walk there. So far never tried, but maybe will do it in May.

cubsfan4life68

« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2013, 01:21:38 am »
I checked out that hotel and it looks like a good place to stay.  What's the closest and best way you can get to it from Heathrow?

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2013, 03:49:09 pm »
probably heathrow express to paddington, underground ... you have to change once to central line

cubsfan4life68

« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2013, 10:50:47 pm »
Do you change to central line before or after paddington?

Offline renrew

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2013, 05:01:04 am »
after paddington @Liverpool Street

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  London Wrestling Studio

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View