Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London Wrestling Studio

Started by Hoistee, December 07, 2009, 11:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sthenoglania

I visited in August. Maybe it seemed more scary because it was just a couple of days after the London riots of 2011...
After you get over the dodgy locality , it is an okay place ...

Sthenoglania

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Giles Cooper

Most of the residents in the LWS neighbourhood are artists and musicians. It's a very safe area if slightly boho looking.

Sthenoglania

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Most of the residents in the LWS neighbourhood are artists and musicians. It's a very safe area if slightly boho looking.

That's good to know ... I can visit it without freaking out from now on ....

makyildiznew

i had a session with thunder . thunder is too strong for me ((and honey is nice person who is the owner of lws and place is good local area is good but thunder is very strong surely

cubsfan4life68

I will be in London in about a month and am going to visit all 3 of the studios in one day for sessions.

I'll be starting off at LWS at 10 AM, then Monica's at 1:30 and ending up at MWM at 6.

Provided that's enough time between each stop to get around and starting from LWS in the morning if anyone from London and/or knowledgeable about the locations of the studios has any suggestions on how to get to each studio in the order above by public transportation I would appreciate it.

renrew

that's quite easy ....
LWS is close to overground (Hackney Wick), you can reach Monica's either by overground and a 15 minutes walk (the way I usually do) or by bus 276 that stops nearby both studios. to reach MWM fro Monicas you again have the option walk + overground (you may take the bus to get to overground station)

have you already made your girls selection?

btw: will be in London in exactly one month, too .... and also do sessions in all three studios

cubsfan4life68

I will be there the weekend of May 17th.

I will be seeing Sable at LWS, Antscha at Monica's and Volcano at MWM.

When you say "overground" you mean elevated subway?  Will it take a combination of both overground + walking to get to each location or or are any of them close enough to each other to just walk?

If I were to take a taxi from LWS to Monica's and then Monicas's to MWM any idea what it would cost approximately?

Can you tell me what part of the city each location is in?

renrew

will be there the same weekend - will you go to Birmingham for expo, too? Unfortunatly can't make it there.

Well: I'm used to walk and like to walk. But even for me it's to far to walk from LWS to Monicas. Wouldn't recommand a taxi. It's expensive and doesn't save a lot of time.

LWS is located in Hackney Wick, close to Olympic Park and Olympic Stadium
Monica in Hackney
MWM in Camden

Helpful Link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

renrew

When I do my wrestling tours I do book my hotels in Straford as all studios are good to reach and prices there are reasonable (either Ibis or Premier Inn in case there are special offers).

cubsfan4life68

I won't be at the Expo.

The Premier Inn in Straford.  Is that the one on Payton Street?

What would be the best way to get there from Heathrow and is it easy access to get to LWS from The Premier?

renrew

no, I'm speaking about the Premier Inn in Westfield Center (9 International Square, Westfield Stratford City, Montfichet Road). It's only one stop by overground from Stratford to LWS. I'm still not sure if Olympic Park is open for public now, if yes you could walk there. So far never tried, but maybe will do it in May.

cubsfan4life68

I checked out that hotel and it looks like a good place to stay.  What's the closest and best way you can get to it from Heathrow?

renrew

probably heathrow express to paddington, underground ... you have to change once to central line

cubsfan4life68

Do you change to central line before or after paddington?

renrew

after paddington @Liverpool Street