LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hit me harder (Remastered)

Started by marasso, November 23, 2020, 08:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marasso

Hi!

I am glad to present you a revised and edited version of my story, "Hit Me Harder". The story has been on the forum for a long time, but earlier it was full of mistakes, weird chosen words and poor formatting, so I decided to start a new thread and from now the next chapters will be published only here.

First of all, big shout-out for Qbikk, who reached out to me and offered his help with reviewing and editing my story. Well, I should say that he did all the job and devoted a lot of his time to this. Thank you for all your commitment, effort and contribution. Qbikk also motivated me to finish another episode, which will be published soon. If you'll like this story, it's mostly due to Qbikk's editing and help, so give him karma as well! :)

For those who didn't read the previous version or are completely unfamiliar with this story - it's not the typical femdom story, although at beginning it is exactly like that (1st chapter). But further plot turns into more a romance or love story, whatever you like to call it. And I'm trying to keep this story as realistic as possible, there won't be scenes with lifting cars or tanks etc, so if you like such fantasy scenarios, this story probably won't be your cup of tea. Main female character is of course a very strong and muscular woman, but rather still in human limits and conditions.
For now the story consists of 8 chapters, which I will publish one by one in separate posts.

Enough introduction, enjoy your read! Any feedback will be very appreciated.  :thanks:





Chapter 1


Hey guys, my name is Daniel and I'm 25 years old. I am an amateur muay thai fighter. After almost 6 years of training, I feel really strong in a fight or in the street. I have a good boxing technique, strong kicks and a really great stamina. But a few days ago something happened in the gym, which caused me to completely lose my confidence...

It happened early in the morning, so I was literally the only one in the gym. I was training my favorite combinations on the boxing bag in the corner of the room. I was convinced that I was alone, when I suddenly heard a female voice:

"Oh, what a warrior". I turned and in front of me was standing quite a tall woman, in her late twenties or early thirties, with long blonde hair tied into a ponytail. She was smiling, but there was nothing friendly in it. Her smile was rather sarcastic and her blue eyes were looking at me with absolute coldness, that seemed to be drilling through me. She had a gorgeous face with a clean fair complexion, big eyes with naturally long lashes, straight, classically sculpted nose, full, glossy lips, delicate cheeks and chin. And it was all natural, I didn't notice any traces of makeup on her face.

Although she was very pretty, it wasn't her face that was drawing the most attention, it was her body! Oh my God, she was built like some super-heroine from the Marvel comics. It was amazing, how her beautiful feminine face was in contrast with the enormous muscles she had. And she was wearing only a sports bra and panties! Her muscles were huge and defined, she didn't even need to flex them, they were still bigger than 99% of the people I've known.

An obvious thought crossed my mind, that she had to be a professional bodybuilder. She looked like she was wearing a medieval armor made of muscles instead of steel.

My gaze finally broke away from her pretty face and went lower, slowly, in awe and shock, examining her neck, behind which were rising up two huge slopes of her superhumanly developed trapezius muscle. The ridges of these giant traps led my eyes to others huge muscles of this mysterious blonde, her shoulders. Her deltoid muscles were round and big, almost like bowling balls, making her frame very wide. But they were also in contrast with her narrow waist, which made her silhouette similar to the V letter or an inverted triangle.

She put her hands on her hips and that gesture made her posture even more intimidating. Jeez, those arms... Veiny, pumped and simply enormous! Her biceps, even relaxed, were giant. They were huge peaks of meat, clearly separated from the deltoids muscles, with thick veins running along them. I couldn't even imagine how big her biceps could grow when she flexed them.

Her forearms were as big as my calves, I am not kidding you, they were also so defined, that I was able to see every fiber under her tanned skin.

The chest of this woman was just massive in every aspect. Wide and thick slabs of pectoral muscles seemed to be bulging with their density, hardness and strength. This blonde muscular beauty also had really huge tits, it was obvious that they were implants, but not because they looked fake, rather because she had minimum fat in her body. As far as I know, this is impossible to have big natural tits and being so ripped at the same time. Implants that size would look grotesque on most of the average chicks, but in the case of this muscular woman, they were just perfectly proportional to the rest of her immense body. And they looked like huge and juicy boobs, not like balls attached to a body. The surgeon who made her these boobs had to be very skilled.

Under her impressive breasts, the most perfect, sculpted and defined abdominal muscles I've ever seen, in real life or even in pictures, were visible. Her belly looked as if it was carved in marble, each cube of abdominal muscles was separated from another by rifts so deep, that there were shadows in them. These ABS looked like constantly flexed, even though they weren't... I guess...

Honestly, I didn't realize that human thighs could grow to such incredible volume. Her quads were enormous, their combined girth was at least three times bigger than her waist! Huge thick veins were running down and entwining these monstrous thighs. Under her silky thin skin were visible striations, which combined with the giant mass of her quadriceps, were making an outstanding impression. As a sort of crowning of her incredible figure, were powerful calves that looked like they were casted in steel. They had huge heads with sharp ridges and rifts between them. They seemed to be ceaselessly flexed, they were so huge. Those legs seemed to have inexhaustible power and made me wonder how much big weights she could squat.

I've never seen someone so massive and lean at the same time. Maybe some pro male bodybuilders on TV, but I had never seen a woman with such muscle mass! Her fat level had to be around 8% or even less! She was a little bit shorter than me, so her height was around 5 feet 9 inches, something like that. I am not very muscular, but I am also not skinny, I try to keep my weight between 185 to 187 lbs. This woman was more massive than me, she had at least a 20 pounds weight advantage over me. So, by my guess, she was 5 ft 9" and more or less 200 lbs.... holy fuck, all her body weight was by pure muscle mass!

So apparently, when I was working out, I was stealthily approached by an amazon beauty, with a giant muscular body covered only by a tight sporty bikini. Is this some kind of prank? Hidden camera? Did I fall asleep in the locker room and this is only a dream? Meeting such a muscular woman with this extreme level of development seemed to be an unreal situation for me. Millions of thoughts just ran across my mind. Who is she? What does she want? Why did she approach me?

She allowed me to stare and check her body without any sign of being uncomfortable or shy, she is probably used to people staring at her. I assumed that is nothing extraordinary when you have muscles with this size.

Finally she broke the awkward silence and said with a provocative smile: "You have a good technique, you're pretty fast, but your blows are definitely way too weak."

I do not remember what I exactly answered, but it was some stupid and cocky shit, which I regretted, because it cost me a huge humiliation... After I said that, her smile disappeared and only her ice blue eyes were staring at me.

"All right. Then prove to me that you can punch really hard", she raised her massive arms behind her head and flexed her amazing abdominal muscles. "C'mon, hit me in the belly!"

"What?! Are you crazy lady?! I can hurt you!", I could not believe that she proposed something like that.

"Hurt me? Don't make me laugh. Do you see these muscles?", she asked while massaging her impressive six-pack.

"I see. You have a nice washboard, a good job and so on, but I'm a Muay Thai fighter! I can punch really fucking hard!"

"I am muay thai fighter, hurr durr, wow, so strong, bla bla bla", she started mocking me! "Don't be such a pussy! Hit me, coward"

"Ok, don't sue me if you get hurt!", I thought with anger.

This crazy muscle bitch got on my nerves. I will show her then! And I threw a punch at her stomach, not with full force, but rather strongly. I was certain that this punch would pump the whole air from her lungs, even if I didn't commit my full body strength into it. But my knuckles collided with the concrete wall of her ABS! That blow only made her more angry or rather annoyed, because she was still cold, similar to the deepest voids of hell.

"What the fuck was that? Did you hit me with a pillow? I know that you are weak, but you clearly can punch harder! Hit me, you pussy! Hit me harder!"

So, I hit her again, much stronger. Still not with my full force though. My punch slammed with a thud sound on her muscular belly. Her belly was so hard that I felt an unpleasant pain in my wrist. But she didn't even blink. Her icy blue eyes were emanating disdain for me.

'Stupid steroid bitch! What is she thinking?! What's her fucking problem? I won't play her games anymore, fuck her!' I thought angrily and decided that I will go back to my training and ignore her. But at that moment, I didn't realize yet that she was in control of our conversation from the very beginning. So, she started to provoke me again and she was very skilled at it.

"Please, don't tell me, that was your hardest punch. I can't believe that someone can be so weak. Where did you learn this muay thai? On Youtube?". She was mocking me constantly and in the meantime, she was flexing her abdominal muscles, as if she wasn't intimidating enough. "I am a woman, you claim to be a muay thai fighter and yet you can't hit me so that I feel something, except tickling! C'mon, hit me, boy, hit me, make me scream from pain!"

So, I hit her as hard as I could. Fully rotated hips, shoulder rolled, a perfect technique. I didn't wait for her reaction, but I threw another punch in her belly. And another. And again. I wasn't even looking at her face, my only goal was to fucking crush that arrogant bitch! I was punching her ABS furiously, I don't know what got into me! If someone would ever told me that I will punch any woman so hard, I would call that person insane.

Also, any witness of this bizarre situation, would tell that I assaulted this woman and it would look exactly like that! I punched her maybe twenty times and my wrists started to hurt as hell. It was like hitting a wall, her muscles were unbelievably tough! During this madness I heard her moan and it made me regain consciousness.

"Fuck! I hurt her! What am I doing? She is clearly out of her mind, maybe under the influence of some drug and she was asking for it, but am I also insane? She is a woman and I was hitting her like a madman, only because she did hurt my ego?!" Nervous thoughts flooded my mind.

I stopped and looked at her face..... and WHAT THE FUCK?! Although she had a grimace on her cute face, it wasn't caused by pain, but by..... pleasure! Sexual pleasure! She had her eyes half-closed, biting her lips and she was pinching her nipples through the material of her bra. She opened her eyes and asked with some kind of mean and sarcastic grin: "Why did you stop? It started to be quite enjoyable. Your pity attempts at hurting my belly affected me in the total opposite way, you know?" she chuckled.

I was in shock, genuine shock, but I was trying not to show her that. I knew that she wasn't faking it. No one is able to fake and hide pain so well. From my martial arts experience, I can always determine if my punch or kick hurt someone during a sparring or a fight, even if my opponent is desperately trying to mask it.

Red marks appeared on her skin at the spots where my punches landed, but it was the only visible effect of my strikes. The only explanation of her strange inhuman endurance for pain I could think of, was some enhancement substance she had to take, I don't know, drug or steroid. She had to take something, no one could withstand punches thrown with full force and 'pretend' that it would be in no way titillating!!

"Are you stoned? What did you take? Some drugs? Steroids?" I was asking her quite intrusively. I just couldn't accept other explanations...

"That's so cliché. It's typical male insecurity, which always comes out when some so-called macho man encounters a woman much stronger than him. It seems to be impossible for you to accept this option, that you simply don't have enough power to penetrate my abdominals with a punch, isn't it? Is the possibility of that hurting your ego so hard, that you have to accuse me of being juiced or intoxicated?" she responded with a calm, but ice cold voice, which made me even more unsettled. Her self-confidence was overwhelming, but perfectly reasonable, after such a display of her body capabilities. But she was right, a part of me was amazed by her body and these rock hard abdominals, but the other part, the one with the hurt ego, was still in control. Sadly for me, but that wasn't determined yet...

"Whoa, whoa! The only cliché here are your speeches. Why are you talking like some villain from a cheap action movie?" What the fuck came to my mind... I regretted those words later. "First of all, my ego isn't hurt, I wasn't punching you with my full force". Why did I lie? She read through this bullshit in seconds! "Of course, you have an amazing developed muscularity and I bet you are very strong, but I doubt that you are stronger than me, so...."

She was listening to me with a mix of amusement and impatience, her mesmerizing azure eyes were piercing through mine. When I finished my cocky statement, the muscular belle smiled innocently and said something, which later turned out to be my sentence...

"So, if you truly believe in what you just said, you won't have any objections to let me try?", she asked with a seductive, but sneaky smile.

"Let you try what?". I replied like a total moron, because I knew exactly what she meant.

"To return the favor and punch your chubby... hm... forgive me, to punch your mighty, strong and indestructible ABS, trained after many years of muay thai". Again she mocked me. She knew perfectly well, that my ego, my male pride and my previous arrogant statements wouldn't allow me to retreat. Fuck! She outsmarted me so easily!

"Don't worry, I will throw only one punch and if you withstand this without crying in pain like a pussy, I will drop this topic and never bother you again. Deal?". Another mean grin appeared on her pretty lips, showing rows of shining white teeth. Jesus, she was setting traps on me with every word. And although I was aware that my torso muscles are able to stop a lot of punches and kicks, I had real muay thai fights for god sake, but I would lie again, if I would say that her confident behavior and those huge muscles of her, didn't intimidate me at all.

At that point of this bizarre situation, I think a part of me wanted to... impress her, at least a bit, but then I wasn't aware as to why. Now I think, one of the reasons was that she shocked me like hell with this display of muscle toughness and I wanted to show her that I am tough too, maybe? But was it only my male pride or my competitive spirit? Much later, while rethinking this situation, I realized that the main reason that I also wanted to prove her my durability, was because I was attracted to her. Despite all her mind games in which she dragged me into, all this trash talk, insults and manipulations.

As I mentioned many times, she had a gorgeous face. Really beautiful. But such a muscular female body wasn't something I had been into before meeting her. Of course, I liked fit girls with sporty figures, but in the past almost all female bodybuilders I've seen appeared to me too manly and unattractive. Many of them had signs of steroid abuse. But in her case it was different! Her muscles were gigantic, but she looked freaking hot, standing in front of me with her arms crossed on her massive chest. These hands looked like two pythons during a deadly duel. So, considering all of that, I was trapped by my own words. I had no other choice, but to agree to her challenge...

"Okay, let's do this". I laughed nervously like a moron... but I was still playing the tough guy.

"You really believe that you will be able to survive the power of this arm?" She winked, as if all this was just a joke, and then flexed her right bicep. Her arm was huge before, but now it just exploded. Giant peaks of both short and long heads of her bicep muscle suddenly popped out. I couldn't say a word from disbelief, so I only nodded my head. "Ok then, prepare your alpha male abdominals!"

Remnants of my common sense suggested that I tighten my core muscles as hard as possible, which I did, however I naively still thought that she wouldn't hit me that hard. Muscles are muscles, the most important is a proper technique. Oh, fucking stupid me. She hit me so fast, that I barely noticed the movement of her arm. It was incredibly fast for someone with such a big muscle mass. And yes, she didn't throw her punch with the right boxing technique, she just pushed her fist forward. Without rotating her hips, barely moving her shoulder. And yet she totally destroyed me...

Immediately when her knuckles connected with my belly, I felt like the whole air from my lungs was brutally plucked out. I bent in half like a penknife with a gasp of pain. Her punch seemed to be unstoppable, penetrating deep inside my guts, nearly hitting my spine! I felt like a character from this Dragon Ball anime, who was hit so hard in the stomach, that the hand of his enemy bulged in his back!

I was desperately fighting to regain my breath, but my diaphragm didn't respond, the same for my lungs. I had never been hit so hard in my muay thai 'career', even in the fight I lost, due to my opponent's multiple knees hitting into my mid section. But I never felt something like that after one single blow by hand, not even when my liver was hurt or when I was hit in the solar plexus. And she didn't aim for those weak points! She only 'pushed' her muscular arm forward and slammed her fist near my belly button. And it was enough to break me...

The most similar pain I ever had felt was probably when I was 12 years old and I fell from the tree on my back, from around 10 feets high. Then, I also couldn't catch my breath very long, but first of all, I was a skinny, untrained kid, secondly, that was due to an accident! Now I am a grown man, in, as I thought earlier, the best shape of my life and yet a woman wrecked me with only one hand...

While I was curled in an embryonal position on my knees, devastated and crushed, she gently stroked my head and theatrically pitied me.

"Oh, poor babe. What happened? Did I hit you too hard? It wasn't that hard, c'mon. Believe me honey, I didn't use even half of my force". Her every word was hurting my ego, just like her punch hurt my stomach. But I believed her, oh I believed her so much!

When I finally recovered and started some sloppy attempts to get up, she pushed me down and said something, which really scared me.

"Not so fast, boy. We're not finished. It's time for my reward for winning this challenge!"

'What the fuck is she talking about?!', I thought with fury and tried to stand up again.

But... suddenly, I found myself in the air! She grabbed the collar of my t-shirt, the belt of my shorts and lifted me up, like a dog carrying its puppy! She used me as a human barbell for deadlifting, I was hanging more or less two feet above the floor, but only for a moment, because she had more incredible strength tricks to offer!

"Let's go to some more discreet place, she whispered and then did something which shocked me to the core. SHE MADE BICEPS CURL WITH MY WHOLE BODY! I couldn't believe that! She was inhumanly strong!

Holding me only using her monstrous biceps, she carried me easily behind the wall which separated the gym from the smaller room, with wrestling or jiu jitsu mats. Early in the morning, it was the most desolate place in the entire gym, but I wasn't sure if it was a good info for me...

She entered the room and stopped in front of one of the many mirrors hanging on the walls.

"Fuck, you are so light! I thought I could use you to make some deadlifts reps or at least bent-over barbell rows, but it would be pointless, I would have to make an endless amount of reps to feel anything! How much do you weigh? 170 lbs? Something like that?"

"185", I grunted with effort. With a deep shock and also with burning cheeks caused by the huge humiliation I was living...

"Wow, so I am even stronger than I thought!" she laughed. "Can you see us in the mirror? Wait, I will turn on the side. Do you see us now?"

"Yep..." I had to lift my head as high as I could, but it was worth it. God, she looked like some epic gladiator who is about to throw his victim to the lions. Of course, I was the victim...

"And how do you like the view? Quite powerful... and exciting, don't you think?" She was proudly admiring her own body. But can anyone blame her? I didn't answer, due to my extreme shock and disbelief, so she continued after a short pause. "I know you like it too, but you aren't ready yet to admit it. But we'll come to this stage." She chuckled and went on with her monologue, still holding me tight in the air! "Just look how puny and defenseless you look! God, I feel so great right now! If you could know how amazing it is to be so strong like me! But you will never know, babe." She was bragging, but to be honest, she wasn't exaggerating even a bit. She was outstanding! I wasn't able to do anything, but only to wait for further events. I was so shocked, my mouth was dry like the desert, I was panting heavily from all these emotions and in a rather uncomfortable position, my ears were pounding like a bass beat in techno music.

"Just look at these biceps, what do you think about them? Tell me!" Her excitement was growing and she started to be more demanding. Yet she still didn't show any signs of fatigue!

"Uhhh, your biceps... are amazing... very big, very strong... incredibly strong", it was hard to talk and keep my head up in this position, but I was honestly admiring her arms! I was so focused on observing this superhuman display of strength, that I forgot about the whole world around us.

"Good boy, you start to learn how to treat a woman like me. Yes, you're right, they are huge and strong! And observe now what my biceps are capable of! Aaaaand one!" She started to count and then did another bicep curl with my whole body weight! Holy shit! "And if you think, that lifting about 90 lbs by each hand is super impressive, let me shock you more", she was making every curl very slowly, from a fully extended arm to the point in which her biceps were touching her shoulders. Every move was perfect, steady and with full range of motion.

"Seven! Fuck, look at these veins, look how thick they are!" She seemed to be surprised by her own power. I was keeping my head up, which was very painful for my neck, but I just couldn't miss that view! I had this panicked thought in the back of my head 'what if someone sees us', but it was so easy to forget about it, in front of this woman's crazy strength!

"Ugh... Nine! My biceps are really pumped now! I love this burning feeling and explosion of muscles after exercising. This is so exciting!" I saw in the mirror that her beautiful face was a little red from the effort and a huge vein appeared on her forehead. It may sound kind of weird, but she looked even hotter in that state! As much as it was amazing to watch her using me as a human barbell, the collar of my t-shirt was almost choking me and it started to be really hurtful. I hoped that she would finish this soon...

"And ten! I think it's enough, although I could do a couple more reps, but I don't want to get too tired", she chuckled between heavy breaths. She stopped lifting me, but didn't release me or I rather should say, my helpless body... I was still hanging like a bag, held by her mighty arms.

"Do you even know the feeling of being tired?" I asked with true awe.

"Oh, are you trying to flatter me?" Again a sarcastic vibe appeared in her voice. "Be careful with that, boy! Let's find out if muay thai fighters have some ground game too!"

I didn't have a chance to wonder what she meant by that, because she jerked my body up extremely fast again, flipped me over in the air like a Bulgarian bag and dropped me on the mat! That was a heavy and painful landing! I slammed with a loud thud on the ground, flat on my back and I lost my breath again! And as if this wasn't bad enough, she almost jumped on me and sat heavily on my belly. God, she flattened me like a car in a pneumatic press! She was heavier than I expected. Her body weight pinned me down. My rib cage was trapped between the two monstrous giants which were her thighs, which would likely crush me without any effort.

Sitting on me like a barbarian princess on her horse, she looked hot... and scary. During her incredible display, I simply forgot how fast and powerful her punch was and now, to be completely honest, I felt really unsettled. Not to say... scared. So, when she suddenly raised her massive arms, I panicked and covered my head with both hands, because I was nearly certain that she was going to smash my face! It looked like she was about to do it!

"Hey, hey, what's the matter?" For the first time, she wasn't being sarcastic or mocking and her beautiful face showed genuine concern. "Hey, honey, did you think that I was going to hit you? Why?"

"I thought that you were about to crack my skull with your fists..." I said quietly, embarrassed as fuck. So not only was I beaten, defeated and totally dominated by a girl, but also changed in a fucking coward. Great...

"Why would I do that? I am not a psychopath, babe. Don't be scared of me, I won't hurt you." She reached for my cheek and stroked it tenderly. "I don't need to prove anything by bullying you or beating you. I kind of like you, you are cute, defeated, weak, but cute. Now we are going to have some fun and it may be rough, because I like it this way, but I am sure that you will love it, too." I was still somewhere between being extremely excited, humiliated and in fear. I couldn't figure her out, she was unpredictable and so mighty, capable of doing anything she wanted with me. But after seeing my panicky behavior, she really softened towards me, she no longer wasn't looking at me as some piece of shit like earlier, now her eyes were glancing with excitement and... lust?

That helped me too, at that moment unconsciously, I tried at least to accept the truth, which was really hard to swallow at first, this beautiful woman was much, much stronger than me. She was strong to a level I probably couldn't match now or even ever.

"But of course, we can end this right now, if you want, and you will be free to go, but you will never find out what you miss." Again, she started her Jedi mind tricks... "Do you want me to release you from these huge pieces of female thighs, honey?" She pointed at her quads, big, thick and heavy like tree trunks. "Or are you willing to discover what all these muscles are capable of?" She flexed her pectorals a few times, making her big boobs jump and sway. "The choice is yours."

"No, I don't want you to end this....", I answered quickly, before any simple conscious thoughts could appear in my brain. God, I was so confused by her, but yet, I was willing to risk being totally degraded and abased, to witness what she planned to do with me. I was just hoping that I will survive her.... spectacle.

"Fast and honest, aren't you?" She laughed heartily, "Ok, then, now you are still in my control, but on your will. Ok, back to the topic, I was raising my arms, because I wanted to show you how pumped are my biceps after lifting your cute little body". She explained further, "Don't you want to see them?". I could read her smile as seductive.

"Yes, I would love to....", I answered quietly.

She raised her arms again and exposed her swollen, blood pumped biceps. They were the size of grapefruits! The creation by her raised arms mimicked a real mountain view, with huge and sharp summits of red, swollen biceps with round massive peaks of deltoids. From my perspective, she looked like an amazon warrior, celebrating above the barely alive body of a defeated enemy, showing him her endless mightiness, just before she would end his worthless life.

"Can you guess how big they are?", She smiled playfully.

"They are definitely enormous. But accurately... I don't know... maybe 16 inches?"

"Hah! 16? Silly, I was 16 years old when I had 16 inches biceps!" She winked and flexed her arm a few times, "These guns are much, much bigger than 16 inches. They are... wait for it... 19 inches in girth! Maybe even 19 and half after such a workout! And they are still smaller than usual, because I am on the dieting down phase, you know. Maybe someday you will see how big they are, when I am on a mass diet."

Holy fucking shit! This woman had arms bigger than most men who train at the gym. She reached the size of male pro bodybuilders! I had no idea that any woman could develop muscles so big, defined and strong.

"I bet you want to touch them", she perfectly knew that I wanted to do so.

"Yes... I crave to..."

She moved her hips backwards and thus slid her crotch against mine. I am sure that she felt a hardening inside my shorts, but she didn't make any comment. She bent over towards me, letting her huge tits hang almost above my head. Her right arm reached for my waiting hands and flexed this enormous muscle. My fingers started to slowly examine this piece of human body art. I could barely entwine both palms around her giant bicep. It was like touching a piece of stone covered by a silky, smooth and warm skin. So hard, so dense, so huge... She was flexing and rotating her arm from different angles, making her bicep dance and flow in my hands, like some living creature.

"Try to squeeze it", she commanded and I tried, of course unable to do so. I wasn't able to push my fingers more than a few millimeters into her skin, they were encountering an unyielding and unbreakable muscle. My palms were taking a mountain hike, which included conquering the summit of her bicep and shoulder, crossing the huge crevices between her forearm and bicep, then again with her deltoid muscles. The dark veins running across her bicep were almost as thick as my index finger.

"It's exciting to see how you struggle with both hands to take a solid grab around my bicep... I think I could lift you with only one hand..." She was whispering with a delighted face. I felt her warm breath on my face and neck.

"You could lift a car with that arm..."

"Hahaha, tell me more of such stuff, it's making me wet." She giggled in a girlish way, "Ok, but enough of bicep worship. Let's do... wait!" She stopped talking and listened carefully. I heard some voices too. "Fuck, someone is coming. I usually don't mind people staring, but now an unwanted audience is the last thing I need. Get up!" She stood up and lent me a hand. "C'mon, I know a better place for us."

She grabbed my hand and we walked out of this small room, back to the main gym.

There were two guys coming in our direction, both rather big and muscular, carrying MMA gloves and shin protectors. For sure they were heading to this wrestling mat to workout. The first guy's eyes almost popped out, when he noticed my beautiful and muscular companion (damn, I still didn't know her name at that moment). He tried to hide his shock, but it only made him look even more hilarious. His friend was so focused on talking to him, that he didn't even look at us. But she made him see her, by bumping him with her huge shoulder. She literally rammed him like a tank. The guy almost fell down and it was funny to observe how his face was changing, from the surprise from this collision, to being angry 'who the fuck dared to prod me' and again into shock, when he realized that the person who nudged him is a super muscular woman. And most unbelievable, was that he was the one who mumbled apologies!

Oh my god, she was doing everything with such confidence, like she owned the whole world. Nudging this guy with no reason was so brash, yet she didn't give a simple fuck about his reaction.

As she was walking in front of me, I could for the first time, take a good look at her back. Each one of the muscles in her body was huge and ripped, but her latissimus fucked my mind! Her lats were developed like wings, making her upper body wide like hangar doors. Raw, immense power emanated from her back. My eyes wandered lower and stopped at her sexy butt, of course muscular as the rest of her body. Even without touching, I was sure that her glutes were dense and hard like granite. With every step she made, her buttocks were swaying in a very alluring way. Despite her monstrous muscularity and blatant behavior, she had sex appeal and a feminine energy which many girls could envy.

The back of her legs was also an amazing view, biceps femoris and hamstrings were sculpted amazingly, but her calves... her calves were a masterpiece! Each calf consisted of two huge heads with sharp ridges,  deep rift between them and thick achilles tendon. I could only imagine how great her legs must look in high heels. These calves could break a baseball bat...

I had no clue where she was leading me or what she was planning to do next, but I was following her without any hesitation. Looking at her muscular back, butt and legs was hypnotizing. To be honest, I was in a rather strange dizzy state, similar to being drunk. We were walking between equipments through the main gym hall, which was still relatively empty, although there were a couple of people.

We left this room and headed through the corridor toward smaller rooms in which were spinning bicycles, aerobic classes and finally, our destination, a tiny room designed for yoga lessons. During our walk, she didn't even glance at me, just walking proudly in front of me, certain that I was staring and eating her with my eyes...

Apparently, she knew this place very well, because she found the spare key and opened the room. We walked in and she shut the door behind us. It was a small room with mirrors on the walls, yoga mats and mattresses.

"Ok, here no one will disturb us, but also... no one will hear your screams", a malicious grin appeared on her lovely face, but I knew that she was only teasing me, so I smiled back...

I must tell you, that I had never felt so insecure and shy near any other woman, except her. I am not a Casanova type, never was, but I never had problems chatting with girls or how to behave in more intimate situations. But with this muscular and mysterious blonde, it was completely the opposite, I was paralyzed and almost mute. I had no clue what to say or do.

Fortunately (or not, depending how to look at this), my beautiful companion didn't care about my shyness. She was in charge of everything happening between us and seemed to be used to being the leader in a female-male relations. She approached me slowly, with prolonged moves, like a lioness stalking its prey.

She stood in front me and put her hands on her hips.

"Take off your shirt, let me see how the bodies of 'muay thai fighters' are built", again she mocked me and put an emphasis on 'muay thai fighters' in a very irreverent way. But as far as I noticed, it was no longer meant to insult me, rather some kind of weird roleplay, her style.

I still had very mixed feelings about... everything, but I obeyed to her wish and undressed myself.

Funny that just a few hours earlier I would be very proud and confident to show my upper body in front of any woman. I knew perfectly how girls were impressed by my really well developed chest muscles, shoulders and arms, of course, my best part, ABS. But not in this case... Her super muscular physique made me feel small, weak and deflated.

"Uh, wow, what muscles", she said sarcastically, then reached and started to painfully squeeze my biceps and chest, "Look at these pecs, wow, so dense", she continued to harshly examine my upper body, with her strong fingers penetrating my skin. It was both extremely humiliating and arousing.

"Flex your biceps", she ordered and when I did that, I was being examined like some research subject by a thorough scientist. She touched, grabbed, squeezed, massaged and roughly 'stroked' my biceps without any expression on her face or any comment. When she finished, she just stated:

"They are quite hard, but pathetically small. I think my forearms are bigger. Check how real biceps look!" She raised her arms and huge peaks of flesh just popped out in the air, again putting me in a deep state of shock. She was standing a few inches in front of me, so the view of her enormous biceps from such a close distance was even more overwhelming than before.

"Feel them!" I took a solid grab of both biceps and she allowed me to check them for a while, then suddenly she flexed them so hard, that she trapped my palms in an unbending vise between her biceps and forearms.

"What now, boy? Can't you release your hands? What's the matter? Are my girly biceps too strong for the mighty muay thai fighter?" I thought that I would be able to release my hands, but it would require much effort from me. On the other hand, she already proved to me her unbelievable strength, so I wasn't so eager to try to struggle with her. It was very likely that she would overpower me easily. Also, I knew that she was teasing me all the time, but she was no longer hostile towards me, so I just waited and... enjoyed it. An excited smirk appeared on her face, as she released my palms.

"C'mon, let's move closer to the mirrors, I want to show you something." She pushed me gently... I mean, I think that must have been gentle in her understanding, because I didn't fly across the room like a rag doll, but I just stumbled a little. Damn, her raw, immense power, was visible in her every move. A deep feeling of insecurity, that this woman is so much stronger than me was constantly wandering in the back of my head.

"Do you know how to spread lats muscles? You know, on your back?"

"I guess. Do you want me to try?"

"Yes, I wouldn't ask you in the other case, silly. Just do this in front of the mirror."

So I tried as good as I could. I saw a few times on TV how bodybuilders are doing this pose and tried to repeat that.

"Is that okay?" I asked her.

"Yes, babe, very good...", she chuckled, "I mean very bad, because your lats are almost nonexistent." I felt her hands poking me hard on the sides of my back, "Have you ever done pull-ups? Dead-lifts? Or anything involving these parts of muscles? Or maybe 'muay thai fighters' don't need to train their backs?" I didn't answer to her mockery, because I was embarrassed as fuck, to be honest. She was right... again. I had no muscular back and probably neglected my workouts for these muscles. But she was deriding me and simultaneously massaging my back in a very... sensual way, so the humiliation wasn't so degrading.

"Let me show you one last thing before we move to... a different stage of our meeting. Stay where you are." She walked around me and stood very close, facing the mirror. Her amazing buttocks were almost touching my groin! "And this is a real lats spread, observe!" She shifted her long ponytail to the front and then made a lats spread. Holy shit! Her back became twice wider than before! And it was at least triple times wider than her waist! It was an unbelievable display of muscular development of the human body!

"Oh my god...", I stuttered in total shock.

"Hey, where are you? I can't see you in the mirror anymore! Ha ha!" Indeed, I couldn't see myself in the mirror, except for the tip of my head. She concealed my reflection by her enormous upper body! "Hey, seriously, are you still there? He he, babe, tell me what you think!"

"It's unbelievable.... I have never ever seen a body like yours..."

"Come closer", she said, even if I was standing no more than 10-12 inches behind her. I made one step forward, but it wasn't enough for her. "Closer, honey, don't be shy. Give me your hands." She grabbed my wrists and placed my palms on her tight waist. I was so close to her, that I could smell her warm skin on the neck. Despite that she didn't use any perfume, it was a very nice scent of clean skin and.... pheromones. Her round and hard glutes were pressing against my crotch. There was no way that she didn't feel my stiff cock, which almost was ripping my pants apart, but she didn't comment on this.

"Feel the width difference between my waist and back", she whispered in delight and then moaned faintly, when my hands began the journey up her giant back. "Umm, babe, that's very nice... keep doing... oh..."

Oh my god, she was turning me on like no one before! I had never thought that touching such a muscular body could be so arousing. A huge muscle mass is always considered in society as something purely manly, so someone may say, that I had some hidden gay issues, because touching her huge and hard muscles gave me biggest erection in my life. But despite all these giant muscles she had, despite her cocky behavior, she was very feminine, she was the sexiest woman I ever met.

I wanted to kiss her neck, to grab and squeeze her boobs from behind, I craved to take off her pants and just slide my throbbing dick inside her! But I was worried that if I would do something so directly sexual, she will turn around and slap me in the face. Or just kill me with her bare hands. She was in charge, she was the boss here, so I waited for her move, despite my painful erection.

Her skin was so soft and silky, yet it was only a few millimeters of the surface, under which were hidden adamantine and dense muscles. It was like petting a tiger and feeling its soft fur, but knowing at the same time, that under it are powerful, animal muscles, which can easily dismember even the strongest man.

Again, I was shocked that the body of a female bodybuilder was turning me on so wildly. I could massage her enormously developed back muscles much longer and would probably cum in my pants just because of that! But it seemed that she also had enough of it.

"Ok, babe, it's very pleasant, but I really can't wait any longer", she sighed and turned to me. "I wanted to show you more exciting things, but..." she didn't finish her sentence, just grabbed my hips and effortlessly pulled me toward her. Her huge tits were pressing against my chest, her dreamy eyes were watching directly into mine, her pupils were enlarged by arousal, her lips, half-open, wet and soft, were so inviting... I couldn't help myself and just leaned forward to kiss her briefly. She looked a little bit surprised, but she kissed me back.

"My, my, look who is really horny here...", she whispered between passionate kisses. Her kissing was exactly like her, strong, bold, dominating. She was pushing her tongue inside my mouth, almost fighting with mine.

Her strong hands were holding me tight by the waist, mine were exploring her giant shoulders and arms. All of a sudden, I felt her tightening her grip and my feet stopped touching the ground! She lifted me without stopping to kiss me. I was hanging in her arms two or three inches above the ground. My hands immediately went to check her tensed grapefruit size biceps, they were impenetrably hard!

"Get ready babe", she whispered seductively and we fell down on the floor, with her on top of me. She sat on my belly and looked down on me. Then she raised her hands and removed her bra, revealing huge, shaped tits, with protruding nipples. Her breasts combined with her huge pectoral muscles were an outstanding view!

"I want you so bad...", she leaned down and covered my face with her bosom...

My face was trapped between her warm big tits, I almost couldn't breathe, but definitely could stay in that position forever. I reached with my hands and began to explore her body, I started with her monstrously gigantic quads, thick like Greek columns, veiny and ripped. My hands were massaging these thighs, back and forth, which made her tremble.

My 'second brain' took control and gave me more courage, so my hands were moving on her body much bolder than before. I caressed her thighs, until I got 'bored' with them, although to be completely honest, it wasn't possible to get bored by any part of her body, but I just wanted to explore more and more of these amazing muscles. So, I made one last hiking trip up the smooth skin covering her thigh muscles, which could embarrass horses with their size, and went higher, to the exciting curves of her glutes.

Her butt was something exceptional! Considerably big, but it had almost no fat on it. The whole volume was created by muscles. I reached and grabbed both spherical buttocks, it was unyielding and hard like granite! I couldn't squeeze her ass, even if I would try it as hard as possible. The muscle density was on an unbelievable level, it was like touching glutes carved in stone, not human flesh.

Although my ears were tucked in by her marvelous tits, I heard her stepped-up breath and soft moans, her body was quivering in arousal. When my fingers reached between her buttocks and skimmed her soaking wet underwear, she almost jumped.

"Oh, naughty boy, not so fast", she moaned and chuckled, "Give me these nosy hands!"

She grabbed my wrists and effortlessly pinned them down behind my head. Her breasts hung directly above my face.

"C'mon, resist me, at least a little bit, just for fun", she giggled with dreamy eyes. I tried to lift her hands, but it was pointless, I might as well have tried to lift a car. Her strength combined with her body mass was way too much for me. I tried as hard I could, just to please her. It seemed to make her even more steamy, like she was turned on by her own strength.

"I can't. You are too strong. You are so amazingly strong..."

"I'll give you a chance", she placed my arms together and held them down only with one hand. "Try now!"

I tried, but again without any effect. She was crushing me down without any sign of effort.

"Oh my god, you are unbelievable...", I whispered with true awe.

"Poor babe, it seems that you are totally under my control", she leaned down and kissed me. "You are at the mercy of these powerful muscles!" She flexed the bicep of her other hand, which again miraculously grew beyond human limits.

I lifted my head as high as I could and kissed her tits and tried to catch her erect nipple with my mouth. She laughed loudly when she noticed my attempts.

"Little boy wants to suck a boobie? But can he get what he wants? Can he?" She started to sway her tits a half of an inch above my range, of course still pinning me tight to ground. I was playing along with this game. It had to be an amusing view for her, although I probably looked like a total retard.

"I won't be cruel, I'll give you what you desire so much!" She whispered, letting go of my hands and allowed me to fully admire her tits. I grabbed them like someone starving would grab food.

It was my first time with fake tits, however these were very much alike natural. They were heavy, round and of course big, but still quite soft to the touch and shaped like naturals. Protruding nipples were drawing my attention, I put one in my mouth and was pinching, squeezing and massaging the second one. They were responding by getting harder.

"Fuck! They are very sensitive, ohh, babe, yeeees!" Loud moans filled the small yoga class room. If anybody was passing near the doors, for sure would hear us, but we both couldn't care less. The air in the room was filled with... sex. Meanwhile, I was torturing her nipples like a madman.

"Oh my god, you are going to make me come!! Fuck, this is so good!!! Ahhh!!!" She yelled with ecstasy and her body quivered as if electrocuted. "Oh fuck, fuck, FUCK! This was good, this was really good, honey." She fell on me and my face again was hidden between her tits. After a short while she leaned back and kissed me a few times.

"You have quite a handy tongue, boy", she chuckled, "but I want more!" She moved her hips backwards and slid across my tortured erected cock.

She made a theatrically surprised face and said: "Hey, something poked me in the ass! What could that be?" Again, she sat on my stomach, reached behind and grabbed my pulsating stiff dick. And again, an expression of surprise appeared on her beautiful face, but this time it was completely honest.

"Wow, what do we have here...", she was checking my cock through the material of my shorts. "I need to examine this much better! But first..." She stood up and peeked down on me. Seeing her ultra muscular silhouette from the ground level was remarkable, outstanding, overwhelming, I can't really find the correct words to describe it. At this moment, I realized that she could weigh more than I had assumed earlier. She was extremely massive and the most shocking, was the amount of fat tissue in her body, which had to be really, really low. Incredible body...

"Hey, my eyes are up here", she smirked, catching me staring and eating her with my eyes. "Did you like touching my ass? I know you did! And I also know that you will love this even more." She turned around and started taking off her pants. Fuck! Again 'taking off' isn't the proper verb to picture her show. She stripped her underwear in the most sexy, seductive and hot way, I had to focus with a huge effort not to cum in my shorts. She was swaying her hips, leaning forward, almost dancing above me, driving me crazy. Her magnificent glutes were exposed naked like they were created by nature.... and years of hardcore workouts!

She bent over on straight legs, also displaying an amazing flexibility (another incredible feature of her body) and flashing me with her shiny, wet pussy. Her hamstrings and the back of thighs were fully stretched, chiseled and ripped like the rest of her body.

"Do you like this ass? Look how round and solid it is!" She slapped her buttocks loudly, "These muscles are so dense that even I can't squeeze them!" She flexed her glutes a few times, forcing these solid muscles to bounce. My dick also jumped in my pants, spurting another few drops of precum. I wanted to fuck her so bad, but her teasing was unending.

"Why are you so silent? Cat got your tongue? So better find it, because you will need it!" She peeked at me behind her muscular shoulder. "I'll give you a closer look at my sexy ass." As she announced, she did that.

I was observing with admiration how her big, round, perfectly shaped, muscular butt, was slowly lowering toward my face. Finally, she crouched over my head and revealed to me... everything which every man desires. The shiny pink lips of her vagina were maybe two inches above my nose. Then she kneeled and her beautiful round glutes were right in front of my eyes.

"Oh, what do we have here...", she poked the tent of my shorts, then teased with her index finger the wet spot on its material, where was hidden the tip of my tormented penis. It struck me like lightning. She slid her hand inside my pants and took out my manhood.

"Woooow, that's a very nice cock. Sooooo big and hard...", she stroked it a few times. "Finally, an impressive part of your body, babe, heh...", she chuckled to her repeated mockery, but it seemed that she was genuinely impressed. It may sound stupid and very insecure, but I was so relieved to hear that she liked my dick. It let me still feel manly, even if earlier she humiliated me in every aspect, in which I felt strong or at least confident. Of course, I discovered later, that all her mocking and dominating, hadn't been planned to truly insult or hurt me, but it was her kind of foreplay. And no one could say that all she had done wasn't effective. We both were aroused to the limits!

"Oh, oh my god!" I moaned when she grabbed my cock tight and started to massage my tip with her thumb.

"How big is it?" She threw this question almost totally innocently, but this proved that I had surprised her with my cock. Yeah, point for me!

"I don't know exactly...", I thought that it was my turn to tease her, at least a little bit.

"Don't lie!" She laughed and squeezed my dick harder, "I know that every man measured his penis at least once! Tell me how big is yours, right now!" Her demanding tone reminded me fast that she was in charge, but at that point I liked it. I had never realized that I could be so submissive...

"Normally 8 inches, but you definitely made it bigger. I had never been so hard..."

"Wow, it's really big...", her hand stroked it firmly a few times, "...and so thick, almost like a can...", another few moves with a very tight grip, up and down, up and down, which almost made me explode. "...oh, babe, it's so hard, did my body make it so fucking hard?" She was whispering and examining my dick in every possible way.

"Yes, yes! Oh, shit, you are so hot!" I was quivering, panting, yelling, trembling and most of all, putting in an inhuman effort to not shoot yet.

"I think we found the hardest muscle in your body, ha ha! It's flattering that my little girly muscles made your cock hard as steel!" I felt that she took it with two hands and tried to bend it in half. I screamed "No!" from surprise, although it wasn't painful.

"Relax, babe, I wouldn't harm such a beautiful cock. I was just testing its stiffness", she kissed my tip to show me her good intentions. "Anyway, I don't believe that I would be able to break this motherfucker, geez, boy, you have a steel rod here", she was squeezing my member with both her strong hands, like a tube of toothpaste.

"Oh please, you are so strong, that you would tear off my cock with ease..." I think that I said that as a compliment, maybe not the best one, but I couldn't think clearly with my dizzy brain. I noticed already that every expression of awe about her strength had been making her wet.

"Even if I would not do that, silly boy. Why would I do something evil to a penis I want so badly inside me?" She ended the sentence and entwined her lips around the tip of my cock! Wow, I was in heaven, a muscular goddess of sex was giving me a blowjob! But my unbelievable joy lasted only a while, because she stopped and said: "Hey, lazy boy, you really thought that you can just lie down and relax? I had only one orgasm and told you already, that I want more!" She said that... and then sat on my face!

Her wet pussy flattened my face with the full mass of her body, or probably she held back a part of her weight, because else she might kill me. But she released me fast, probably just to teach me a lesson. Her rock hard glutes were again in front of my face and her pussy was half-open, as an invitation.

"Don't you think it's rude to have all the pleasure for yourself?" She laughed. "Don't worry, I will continue playing with your cock, because it's driving me insane! Fuck, I think I could even come just by sucking it! But I want my fun too!"

"Yes! I am sorry!" I lifted my head, grabbed her buttocks and eagerly started eating her pussy like a madman, although I had no experience in fellatio whatsoever. But I decided to improvise and was licking, sucking, whirling with my tongue, doing everything to please my mistress. It seemed to be working, because she started to pant really loud and moan.

"I love... oooooh... your enthusiasm. Yes, yes, keep doing that babe!" She leaned forward and again started to suck my cock. She was an expert at blowjobs and I had to fight with my whole will to delay my orgasm. Good, that I had a task to keep my mind occupied.

Her dark pink anus was pressing against my nose, but I didn't mind that at all. It was clean and I licked it too, it was a little bit salty, but I only smelled the scent of sex. Her vagina was soaking wet with mucus and was super sensitive.

I was holding my head up and after a while my neck was painfully tensed, although I was trying to help myself by holding on to her strong hips, it was clear that I wouldn't last long in this position. She reacted as if she could read my mind, because immediately her smooth-skin legs embraced my neck and back and she pulled my head towards her sweet crotch, by flexing her amazing legs. I think that she just wanted to keep me closer and even pressed my face deeper in her pussy, because she was nearing another climax.

She was moaning loudly, almost growling like an animal, while sucking my cock balls deep! A few times she swallowed my entire manhood deep in her throat, like a pornstar! I was contracting my Kegel muscles and delaying the incoming shot with my whole will.

All of a sudden, she let go of my dick and sat back on my face, crushing it again.

"Ooooh, I am gonna come, keep going!!!!" She yelled and started to ride my face, back and forth, sliding her pussy all over my lips, nose, forehead. The simplest description would be that she fucked my face hard. What a beast! Fortunately for my flattened, smashed face, she came after several moves. Oh, god, she came like a storm!

"Uggggggh... fuuuuck!" She roared and then her whole body, all these powerful muscles tensed for a few seconds. "Oh, fuck, that was something..." She stated between heavy breaths. My head was still under her muscular ass, but she finally released me and kneeled beside me.

"Haha, babe, are you still alive?" She leaned down and kissed me. Apparently, she didn't mind that my whole skin was covered by her vagina's fluids. "You look like a mess", she laughed and stroked my chest. Then she turned her head and noticed my cock waving in the air, still hard like before.

"Wow, I must admit that I am really impressed", she pushed it downwards and smirked seeing how it bounced back, "It really likes me. Don't worry, honey, I'll take care of it now."

"Yes! Now I will fuck her hard and repay her!" With such thoughts I started to get up, but she kept me down on the floor, by placing her mighty hand on my chest.

"No, you stay where you are". She didn't ask for it, she just stated that so imperatively, that the only option for me was to obey her.

She crouched above me and again I felt how her fingers embraced my dick with a tight grip. Her hand expertly aimed at her pussy and then she slowly sat down, moaning and panting, as my penis was filling her in.

"Oh my god, it's really big! It's stretching me out... Fuck! This is great!" Her hips were sliding up and down, first slowly, but constantly increasing the pace. Soon her hard glutes were slapping against my thighs faster and faster producing a loud sound.

"Fuck! You are really hung, boy! Your dick is hitting my womb!" She looked at me with an expression of ecstasy on her gorgeous face. She was so hot! Her blonde ponytail was dancing around her head, as she was jumping wildly on my dick. What a savage woman with a primal, animal libido.

I thought my cock couldn't get any harder than before, but seeing this wild muscular goddess, who was fucking me so rampageously, pumped extra blood in my 'second brain'. Yes, she was fucking me, not the opposite. I was trying to move my hips, but they were grounded by her heavy body mass. Good that we had a solid floor under us, otherwise she would thrust me deep into the ground. I was also trying to grab her ass and impale her even more, but she quickly caught my wrists, held them tight and continued to ride me. She didn't allow me to do anything, it was a total overpowering domination, but I can't lie and tell I didn't like it.

Funny thing, if I was so horny with any other girl, the whole fun probably would be over much sooner. But with this randy amazon queen, I was really putting a superhuman effort to delay my finish. Imagine that I could easily come just by touching her body at the beginning, so it should give you a picture on how hard I was trying... not to shoot. Why? Primo, she was still hungry for more. Secundo, I wanted to satisfy her, even impress her! And it seemed to be my only space, where I could do that, after I witnessed her incredible capabilities and realized that I can't match her strength at all. And tercio, I wanted our intimate encounter to last as long as possible, because it was the best sex I ever had in my life.

But I had my limits and I was closer and closer to them. She was riding me for a solid couple of minutes, 10 or more, and I couldn't hold much longer

"Uuuh, I am gonna cum soon!" I yelled desperately.

"No! Don't you dare come before me!!!" Her bossy and demanding scream forced me to delay my cumshot... again! "I am getting close!" Her face was full of a kind of sexual fury, like a mythical Valkyrie, who enjoys being in a battle, almost to an orgasmic state. If I wasn't so aroused by her, I would probably be scared of her. She was undeniably hot and intimidating at the same time. Sweaty, vascular and an extremely massive female body ramming my pelvis like a jackhammer. Her hips were moving very fast and her vagina was sucking in my whole cock with every thrust. Suddenly I felt that my penis was crushed inside her by an immense power, she finally came! She raised her arms and then flexed every muscle in her body at the same time. She climaxed in a double biceps pose! It was the most powerful female orgasm I had ever witnessed. She exploded like a supernova!

"Rargh!" She roared like a dragon, "fuck!! Oh, god, fucking god!! Ohh!"

She was immobile like a statue for a moment, which could be named 'muscular goddess orgasm'. After a while she started to tremble and pant fast. When her pussy released my dick from her deadly vise, I finally felt I was allowed to come (despite how weird it may sound).

"I am gonna... aaah!"

"Yes, babe, give it all to me!" She made a few gentle moves with her hips "Don't hold anything back, give me your whole load!"

And I shot inside her. And again. And again. And another shot. It was such a powerful and exhausting orgasm, that I almost lost my vision. It literally blinded me, I saw only a bright light while her pussy milked my dick from everything.

I was lying still with closed eyes, barely conscious, breathing heavily. I think I did faint for a moment.

"Wake up, stranger", I heard her sultry voice as if from a distance. I opened my eyes and saw her kneeling near my head and smiling at me. She already had her clothes on.

"Hey, what's your name?" She asked this so simply, like we just met for the first time.

"I'm... Daniel", I said weakly, still feeling dizzy after the orgasm of my life.

"So... Danny... it was nice to meet you", she leaned toward me, kissed my forehead and then slapped me softly on the cheek. "See you around, Danny. Bye!"

She stood up and walked to the door quickly.

"Wait, please, tell me your name!" I shouted for her.

She stopped in the doorway.

"I am Ashley", she then sent me a kiss and left. And left me lying on the floor, naked, crushed like a bug. Oh, Ashley!

My stories:
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marasso

My stories:
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bob421


marasso

Here you have an another part of story. Daniel is both boggled and amazed by meeting Ashley, she really got into his head. How he will deal with his confused emotions?
Have a nice read :)





Ashley... What have you done to me?

I barely remember how I got myself together from that yoga class room. It was like being drunk, on a hangover and extremely exhausted at the same time. I was moving slowly like in the water. She didn't lie, saying that 'our fun will be rough'...

But on the opposite, I remember perfectly how embarrassed I was feeling walking through the main gym to the locker-room. I had this overwhelming feeling, that every person in the building knew that we had sex and that they were staring at me. It most likely wasn't true, but I felt that way.

I almost panicked when I realized that surveillance cameras were all over the place. Were they in that yoga room?

'What if the security guys watched this unusual porn video, with me as a co-star and mostly as a victim of that muscular female beast'. Erratic, nervous thoughts made me hyperventilating, I just grabbed my stuff from the locker and almost ran from the building.

I jumped into my worn out old car and sped to my small rented flat near the border between Seattle and Renton. It's nothing luxurious, a single room, a bathroom and a kitchen, but that was the best I could afford at that moment. Definitely not a dreamed apartament, but right then it was like a safe haven for me. At least I had a place where I could hide with all my confused emotions. And I had a lot of them, believe me... 
I walked in, shut the door, blanked all windows (it means both) and fell down on the bed like a deadweight. With the remnants of a clear mind, I texted my boss that I will be absent at work for some time, fortunately he is a good guy and won't be making any problems.

I closed my eyes in an attempt to clear my mind, at least for the moment, but my brain was drawing her images up over and over again. I couldn't fall asleep, it was obviously too early and I was too agitated. Finally, I gave up and started to think or rather overthink everything that had happened. At first my thoughts were totally chaotic, jumping and galloping in my mind in all directions, like a startled herd of sheep.

'Oh, focus, you fucking moron!' I almost yelled this inwardly. Focus, focus, focus!

I struggled, but eventually started to analyze the whole 'episode' from the very beginning. To make this easier, I made some imaginary folders in my thoughts, to catalogue them or something like that.

So the first thought folder, called 'The Challenge', contained my jittery memories about the beginning of our encounter. She... Ashley... approached me, then mocked me, insulted me, dragged me into her mind games and finally destroyed me easily, in aspects in which I had felt so strong prior to that. Recalling memories of her inhumanly tough abdominal muscles, made me sweat coldly. I was hitting her with full force, for god sake! How could she withstand this? And how the fuck was she able to hit me so hard, without using a proper boxing technique? At all. Only the pure power of her arm. How? How did she do that?

Obviously, my ego was struck by that shameful loss in that 'challenge'. I was beaten by a woman! With one single strike! Fuck!

I accepted that at the moment, because she made that easy to forget, with all what she did afterwards, all the sexy and amazing stuff, but lying in bed, alone with my thoughts... it was just devastating.

I had considered myself as a fighter before I've met Ashley, although it hadn't been like that when I was a teen. I was an average kid, rather shy, a little bit chubby, not so much of a sportsman type. I was lacking confidence, I had poor experience with girls. I was in twelfth grade, when I decided to start muay thai workouts. And it helped me a lot! I lost weight, became more muscular, more agile. I gained self-confidence and girls started to notice that too. I thought I was in the best mental and physical shape of my life... until that day at the gym.

It was ridiculous, but I was wondering if I would be able to defeat Ashley in a real combat or at least in some kind of kick boxing match. Her muscles were super hard and strong, but at the end of the day, she is still human (I hoped it was true), she had to feel pain, she can be knocked out. She has to have some limits!

Of course, she was very tough, strong and endurant, but I was convinced (of course, it could be foolish of me), that she would break under a barrage of multiple different strikes, knees to the torso, kicks in the thighs, elbows on the face, etc... Eventually I would defeat her in a hypothetical fight, but... what if she knew some martial art? What if Ashley hit me so hard without any technique and could hit me even harder if she would know how to do it properly? What if she already knew how to throw a punch, but deliberately didn't do that, because she knew that it would hurt me severely? Or even kill me? Or she knew that throwing a technical strike wasn't necessary, because in her eyes, I wasn't strong enough to withstand even her 'sloppy' punch?

Or maybe she did not know any striking martial arts? But what if she was good at wrestling? Or judo and jiu jitsu? She would take me down and tie my limbs up in a human knot! Just imagine her 19 inches arms choking someone out! Or breaking joints and bones like plastic toys! I wouldn't know how to defend myself on the ground, but even if I knew, she would overpower me effortlessly.

I was writing different scenarios in my head on how I could avenge my loss in the challenge, until I got disgusted by these thoughts.

'Am I really so egoistic? Am I really thinking about beating a woman, because she humiliated me? Who am I, for fuck sake?' I became angry with myself. Thinking of that made me sick. Would I hit with my elbow this beautiful face, just to 'make us equal'? To compensate for my hurt ego? That's insane!

I had to start thinking about something different, so I opened another 'thought folder', which could be called 'Ashley's body and strength'.

Her body and strength... good lord. Again, it was hard to describe the feeling, this mix of excitement, admiration, arousal, disbelief, unease, shame and fear. Thinking about her strength was making me feel all these contradictory emotions. That was hard to swallow for me, but she was undeniably stronger than me, talking about lifting weights. There were no doubts or excuses about it. I recalled how she curled my whole body just with her biceps, which stand for almost 90 lbs per hand. And she made 10 perfect reps. I wouldn't be able to curl even half of this. The heaviest dumbbells I ever used in biceps training were weighing 38 lbs. And they were almost tearing my muscles off!

I wondered how huge her maximum lifts had to be... for example, in bench-press. I could press 235 lbs twice. That was my limit. For her it probably wouldn't even be a warmup weight. Deadlift, squat, soldier press... I didn't even want to think how huge were the weights she could lift. It made me anxious... and aroused at the same time. My hand wandered to my pants and found my dick hard as steel once again. It was weird that even imagining her lifting insane weights made me hard. That was something new. Meeting Ashley changed me. She changed me in every possible way...

I started to stroke my dick, which was swollen and sore, as I had a complete night of sex. God, she wore me out like that in just several dozens of minutes. From then, I started to dreamily think about our sex, about this epic, primal, animal sex!

I never had a clue in my head, that sex with a female bodybuilder could be so exciting. And that I would consider sex with a muscular woman as the best experience in my life!

Of course, it was rough for me, of course I was passive during it, of course she dominated me sexually, physically and mentally while we were doing it. But it was amazing!

Touching such a muscular, huge, hard body was something remarkable. If someone told me in the past, that I will have the best sex in my life with a female bodybuilder, moreover bigger and stronger than me, I would call that person a weirdo. But after Ashley, it seemed to me impossible to have such intense intimate sensations with a normal girl, even the most pretty and sexy one.

I was wondering why Ashley chose to have sex with me? I was wondering if having sex with me was her plan from the beginning? Or if she just wanted to mock and dominate me, without other reason than some kind of mean fun, and meanwhile she could get aroused out of it? I've noticed that she was getting more and more aroused by her own strength. Also, seeing my admiration of her muscles, was making her wet.

But had she done something like this before? Choosing random guy at the gym, humiliating him and then fucking him? Why did she chose me? Why me? This question was making my head explode.

This was so fucked up! She messed with my mind like no one before... But I enjoyed this so much, so fucking much... She was so hot, powerful, Almighty, dominating...

I started to masturbate thinking about her, her body, her behavior, her beautiful face, her blue eyes, her blond hair, which smelled so nice and her warm skin hiding those enormous muscles!

After a few strokes, I knew that I would come fast. I was imagining Ashley riding me again, it lasted maybe 30 seconds and I came like a huge fountain... I had no tissues or toilet paper around, but I didn't give a shit about it, semen launched in the air like a geyser. I closed my eyes, just for a moment and fell asleep.

I woke up later and I completely lost track of time. My hand was sticky from the sperm, so I got up with effort and waddled my way to the bathroom.

I took a long warm shower, during which I did not stop thinking about her for even a split second. Funny, but this short nap and masturbation, gave me at least a touch of clarity. I knew what I wanted to do. I knew what I had to do, to not sink into an insane obsession.

I have to meet her again! Meet and invite her somewhere, I wanted to date her, I wanted her... so much.

I was aware that she may be a succubus, who enjoys to lure, seduce and then destroy any kind of man.

I knew that she can be like a mantis, which after rough sex will get bored of me and simply eat me alive. She may be like a female spider. Like the demon of desires. She can be all of that and the beginning of a potential relationship between us, may be my end in many different ways.

But I was willing to risk that, risk being rejected by her or suffering another series of humiliations.

With that goal in mind, I walked out from the bathroom and sat in front of the computer.

'I have to find her', this one thought was filling my entire brain.

I opened Chrome and wrote the phrase 'Ashley bodybuilder' in google. I've found a few accounts on insta****, facebook and other sites, but after looking through them, none was hers. Shit! What if she lied about her name? But I kept trying with different phrases 'Ashley personal trainer', 'Ashley muscle girl', 'Ashley wrestler', everything which came to my mind. At first, I was trying to add the word 'Seattle' to each phrase in order to narrow down the search result, but after a couple of minutes, I realized that it was pointless.

Nothing, nothing at all! There were multiple accounts of muscular Ashleys, but none of them was that Ashley. 'My Ashley'.

She told me a false name, for sure. Or she has a kind of nickname in social media. Or she doesn't live here. Or... or... or... I placed my forehead on my desk in despair.

While I was looking for her, many other female bodybuilders pictures popped out in search results. There were a lot of hot muscular girls, but none was as huge and shredded as Ashley. Also, there were a lot of massive and masculine looking muscular women, but none was as beautiful and hot as Ashley. It occurred to me that 'my' Ashley was one of a kind.

Obviously, there were few really pretty, feminine, but super massive women, unfortunately they were living all around the world, not in Seattle.

Seeing those few attractive, big and strong women, just fueled my obsession more. I need to find her somehow.

Maybe she works at that gym, where all this happened? Or any other gym in the city ? I've checked the websites of almost every gym and fitness club in Seattle, there were a few Ashleys among instructors and trainers, but looking at their photos, one by one, was dragging my hope down. It's not her, it's not her! There were also three Ashleys without photos, but the first one was a Zumba instructor for seniors (I doubt honestly that 'my' Ashley would train some grandmas) and the second one was a physiotherapist (could 'my' Ashley works as a physiotherapist? Who knows...).

The third one, 'Ashley without photo' was the most promising, because I've read on her profile key words like, 'bodybuilder', 'powerlifting instructor', 'nutrition coach'. That was more fitting. But still there was no photo and the trails ended there. Nevertheless, I add this site to fav's, for the future, better safe than sorry.

I had spent the whole afternoon and evening looking for any trail of Ashley on the net. Without any success...

I would have sat and searched even longer, but my guts reminded me with a loud noise, that I didn't eat anything the whole day!

I opened the fridge and took the first thing I saw, then unplugged my laptop and lay down in bed with it. I've checked a few ideas how else I could find her, but all in vain.

A little bit dispirited, I turned off the computer and just lay down.

I started to question myself about it...

Damn, what happened to me? I got so obsessed with her... but am I thinking rationally? Seriously, would I like to date a girl like her? I mean, what kind of woman approaches some random guy, then teases and humiliate him and after all this, has sex with him. Or even rapes him, because she is so strong, that she is able to do that. Of course, she didn't rape me, I would never consider that as non-consensual sex, because I enjoyed this so much and she even asked me before, if I wanted to have 'fun' with her. And obviously I wanted to.

But she raped me mentally in some way. She changed me.

Would I really want to start a relationship with someone like her? She could be a mean person. Selfish. Narcissistic. Unstable.

What would my parents say? Not that I cared very much about their opinion, but they would be shocked not only by her muscle mass, but her blatant behavior. What would my friends say? How would people look at us in public? Everybody would think that I am a henpecked boy, who found a girl stronger than him and let her dominate him.

Fuck! Why should it matter what other people think? I want to know her better. That was the single clear thought I had at that moment.

But what if she will reject me or deride my advances to her? She definitely may do that. But it was a risk I was willing to take. I won't know if I don't try, right? She said after all 'see you around', that was something I hung on to.

Another batch of doubts flooded my head.

What could I offer in a relationship with a woman like Ashley? What would she expect from her partner? What may interest her in me?

Strong and good-looking body? C'mon! She could have every bodybuilder or powerlifter on the planet. There are a multitude of guys who are stronger than me and for sure also than her, so if she would want one of them, she would have him. Maybe she likes to be stronger than her boyfriend? That's very possible?

What else, maybe feeling safe and protected by her man? Phew, I think she can handle herself very well. Of course, there was still the question if she knew any martial arts, but even if not, she would manage with the majority of unpleasant guys just with her raw strength.

Maybe money? God, she certainly has plenty of money, she is a pro bodybuilder, model, trainer, she has sponsors for sure, etc.. I am working as a programmer and earning a nice salary, but for her it may not be important.

Sex? Again, I believe she can have any man she wants. I know, not every guy is into muscular women, but I also hadn't been... until I met her. She turned me into a female bodybuilders admirer within maybe one hour or even less, so I think she would do the same with other guys.

But... I think... no, I know, that Ashley enjoyed doing IT with me. She had at least three orgasms, she was impressed by my dick, she liked sex with me, she was aroused to the limit. I was sure about it. So what? Is being a human dildo the only thing I can offer to her?

My sense of humour? Stability? Love? Do I really have any chances with her? Or I want to bite more than I can chew?

My body started to get more and more sleepy, but my brain was working like a factory during war time, no breaks at all.

But I came out with a plan. I will find her somehow. I will be training at that gym and looking for her and if it fails, I will look in the other fitness club in Seattle. Eventually, we'll run into each other. We have to.

I have to find her, if I want to be a sane person in the future....
My stories:
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marasso

Thanks allmaster and Bob421 for your feedback!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow awesome

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:bravo:

Another chapter incoming! Danny, still confused, but became obsessed and insanely determined in attempts to find Ashley. Will he achieve what he wants? Enjoy your read!




Chapter 3


My life started to constantly turn around the task of finding Ashley. The obsession about my dream muscular goddess became so absorbing, that I was barely thinking about anything else. Literally 16 hours per day, Ashley occupied my mind. And also, I often had dreams about her at night. There was no turning back for me. I had to find her or my head would explode like a puffball.

Of course, I was working on my 'so called plan', I continued to work out at THAT gym, trying different hours and days, checking out all personal trainers available there, sitting in front of the gym for some time before and after workouts, walking around, watching cars parked near the building, etc... Yeah. I know that sounds insane, but I couldn't help myself. I was so desperate to find her.

I've become super observant and vigilant. When I was doing my exercises at the gym, my head was rotating at almost 360 degrees, like an owl. I tried to keep an eye on every entrance, at the lounge, at the reception, everywhere. Someone could say that I was under the influence of some super strong stimulants, because my eyes were unnaturally fast, inspecting every possible direction.

When I was walking in the street, I was aware of whom I was passing by, who was on the other side of the street, who was driving which car. Endlessly looking for blonde hair and a huge muscular frame. Probably every commander in the army or police commissioner or CIA recruiter would like a soldier, policeman or agent so alert and perceptive as I was. If I could have, I would have spent hours at the Space Needle with binoculars, to keep an eye on what's going with muscular Ashleys in Seattle. That's how crazily obsessed I became. But back then it looked like a perfectly normal way to achieve my goal.

Every day when I had to be at work, I considered this time as wasted. I was dying inside from a burning desire to look for Ashley. My mind was focused completely on this one task, 24/7, and every different thought was highly unwelcome. I was aware that the longer my searches would last, the more severely it will impact my sanity. But it was too late for retreating. I was sunk ear deep in this obsession and only Ashley could have brought any rescue for me... or have destroyed me into dust.

A new routine appeared in my life after meeting Ashley, every evening, I sat with my computer on the couch and I was watching stuff involving female bodybuilders. Photos, erotic acts, interviews, contest show, workout videos and even... porn. Everything with muscular girls. The main goal was trying to track Ashley down, but I would lie, if I'd tell that it was the only reason. I simply got fascinated by huge and strong women. It was something new and so exciting, that it sucked me in, similar to what a whirlpool would do. Of course, the box of tissues became my first needed product, if you know what I mean.

But I was trying to learn that sport, get some knowledge about this world, in which my "crush" lives. Yeah, I called Ashley my crush, I was daydreaming about her and me on a daily basis. And yes, I knew that collision between my fantasies and reality, may be the killer for all my hopes. But what could I do?

When I was inside a gym, I was behaving like a meerkat, walking, stopping for a moment, nervously scouting the perimeter for the possibility of spotting blonde muscular girls and then continuing walking. A total psychosis. To be honest, that was mentally and physically exhausting, I felt like a deflated ball after a day. But the next day I was behaving exactly the same, with new hopes and enthusiasm.

I started to spend more hours at the gym than before, which obviously wasn't bad in any way, I've gained two pounds of clean muscles, I felt stronger. But there was no trail of Ashley in the gym where we met that morning...

After three weeks, I decided to check other fitness clubs from the list I made earlier. It wasn't an easy decision, because I was asking myself, what if she will show up at that gym just the day after I will start to check other clubs. That was tricking my mind as hell.

But I had a plan, I wanted to visit the five biggest and most known gyms in Seattle, each for at least three or four days, in different hours. Fortunately, I have a flexible schedule at work and I don't need to be in the office every day, as long as my work is done at home. That allowed me to continue my crazy searches.

So, I went to the first club, probably the biggest and well-known gym in Seattle, and spent there multiple hours during a few days. Pointlessly...

There was no 'my' Ashley, I even asked about her at the reception, but the chick working there just looked at me as if I was a weirdo. After four days I crossed out this gym from the list and chose another.

The second one was the most promising, because there was working 'Ashley without photo' as personal trainer, this one who had the info in her profile about being a bodybuilder, powerlifter and nutrition coach. I wrote about her the last time, remember? So, it's obvious that I was excited. But all my hopes were ruined on the first day there. I asked about that Ashley and someone introduced me to her. Ok, that was a female bodybuilder, quite a massive one, buy not 'my' Ashley. It was a woman in her mid-forties, even closer to fifties. Short hair, brown eyes, very average, not to say an unattractive face. She had big arms and a wide back, but not close to the muscularity level of 'my' Ashley. Not to mention that she wasn't even as attractive and beautiful as 'my' Ashley. She was nice and talkative, but she couldn't help me. Second gym crossed out...

The third gym was a total failure, there was not a single female during those four days' trial. Only guys, mostly grouped in one band of stupid and loud meatheads, who were discouraging any normal people from attending that gym. I believe that I saw one girl, really only one, who was trying to do her workout in the furthest, deepest corner of the gym, clearly daunted by those morons. And I am sure that she wouldn't show up there ever again. Of course, I could imagine Ashley barging there and humiliating every one of these muscle dorks, but I just had a hunch that it isn't her gym.

Visiting the fourth gym also didn't bring any results. It was a huge club with plenty of members, the main gym was really giant. But I did my research and asked about Ashley in every possible place there. They also had some kind of hall of fame on their website, where they posted photos of famous people from the bodybuilding world who were training there. Ashley wasn't among them and as I assumed, with her body and facial beauty, she had to have some recognizability and fanbase (although I still couldn't figure out why I hadn't found any trail of Ashley on the net), so the gym managers would for sure post her pics on their website. Of course, my assumptions could be totally wrong, but I was nearly sure that they weren't. The fourth gym was also crossed out from the list, but I kept it as a backup plan, in case every other option would fail.

I wasted almost two and half weeks for the last four gyms, so I didn't have big hopes before checking the fifth. And my hunch was correct, there also I couldn't find Ashley and no one from the employees didn't hear about her in any way. I was disappointed and tired...

But I found something comforting in that gym... someone to be correct. It was another muscular chick! Quite a young girl with black hair, probably 23-24 years old, short, but... she was jacked! Again, she wasn't near the body mass of 'my' Ashley, but her guns, thighs and back were impressive. Watching her workouts was something comforting, but as I said earlier, only a little. First of all, my crush on Ashley was as huge as before and secondly... this girl had a boyfriend and he was training with her. A huge guy, very muscular, but not ripped like a bodybuilder, although strong as an ogre, as I could see from the weights he was lifting. He was doing almost only bench press, deadlifts and squats. For sure he had to be a powerlifter.

Before I realized that this girl was in a relationship, I thought that... maybe, just maybe, if I fail at looking for Ashley, I could try to pick up this dark hair girl. But her giant boyfriend discouraged me just by his appearance. Nevertheless, this shows perfectly how Ashley changed me, I was thinking about picking up girls with muscles! I had never done this before.

So, my plan failed at that moment, I had spent multiple hours in five different fitness clubs, spent a serious amount of money on gym cards and everything was in vain. Fuck!

I had a feeling as if my favorite tv series was shut down and never aired again. But it was a billion times sadder. I began to resign myself to the possibility of not seeing Ashley again. It was heart wrecking. I had invested so much energy to find her! An empty shell, that's what was left of me.

To be viciously realistic, I was naive with this whole plan and search. I truly believed that I would find Ashley in one of these gyms, but there were so many variables I didn't take or didn't want to take under consideration.

She might live elsewhere. She might have been in Seattle only for one day and we miraculously met then. She might have told me a fake name. She might had fuck me as a one-time quickie and will never think about me again. She might have a boyfriend. She might be created by my imagination, while I'm really in a coma. I MAY NEVER SEE HER AGAIN!

Such a perspective was ripping my heart out. I took a break from workouts for a few days, first of all, I was depressed and didn't have any special motivation for training. Secondly, I was really tired physically, nearly drained, after all I was sitting in those gyms and lifting weights for more than a month without a break. And thirdly, I had to focus on work, not only because I wanted to occupy my mind, but I also had tons of stuff at the office and deadlines hanging above my head like an axe. Those last few days I had spent walking in total zombie mode, without much thinking about anything.

After that break, I decided to come back to the gym where I originally met Ashley. But this time I hadn't high hopes of finding her, I just wanted to continue my workout routine and frankly, that gym was simply located the closest to my flat. That was the main reason for coming back there. A fragment of hope was still  smoldering deep in my mind, but I couldn't allow it to grow, because that obsession cost me too much mental exhaustion in the last month and a half. I determined that even if I won't meet Ashley again, I will appreciate what happened between us as the best sexual experience in my life. As a life-changing event. Because it truly changed me. Yeah, someone could say, that I was thinking only with my dick and that sex isn't the most important thing, which is of course true, but meeting Ashley showed me what kind of woman I desired deeply in my heart. Not only muscular or physically strong, but also mentally, confident, bold, knowing what they want and not being afraid of going for it. And Ashley in my eyes was exactly this kind of woman. Obviously, it all could be figments of my obsessed imagination, written down it doesn't sound so smart like in my thoughts, but that was my mental state at that time.

Even if I want it or not, I had to come back to normal life, to my daily stuff, to my fucking common sense. It meant back to solid work, back to normal training, back to social life.

Due to my 'searches' and long strength workouts, my muscles were really weary and strained, so I wanted to give them a break and do some cardio workouts just for variety. Spinning cycling class was my choice for lighter training, which would allow me to regenerate muscles, at least a bit.

Classes were on Fridays' evening, an hour after my work, exactly enough time for me to drive from the office to the club, change clothes and I even had some spare time for a snack or reading a book.

On Friday, I left the office a little bit earlier, because I was afraid of the traffic, but driving took me less time than I had estimated. It was almost as if Seattle wanted to give me space for my grief and depression. I had a few unexpected extra minutes before cycling, so I bought a snack, some protein bar, and was slowly loitering near the reception and lounge. There were plenty of people, going in and out, buying gym cards, sitting, talking, doing what people do before or after a workout.

If I had been super observant those few weeks ago, now I was completely the opposite. I was lost in thought, unaware of the environment surrounding me. Before the spinning cycling, I was thinking, naturally, about Ashley, but not with hopes of seeing her, but rather with sadness and disappointment, that it won't happen again. I wondered if I have any chance to find a girl at least similar to Ashley, muscular and strong. Mindlessly wandering around the lounge, I stopped in front of a board displaying news about the gym, and started reading some of them, although none of it was interesting for me, I was just trying to kill time.

I was just about to bite a bar... when all of a sudden, I felt someone slap me on the ass! It wasn't painful, but quite hard and definitely loud, like a cannon shot. The sound of that slap was perfectly hearable in the whole gym. I was turning with fury, ready to punch this idiot, but when I saw who spanked me, my brain had a critical error and froze.

IT WAS ASHLEY!!!!

"What's up Danny? Where have you been for so long?" In front of me was standing my crush, my mistress, my dream, smiling with a mixture of pretended innocence and mischievous sparkles. She was so beautiful!

Ashley was wearing a tight pink t-shirt, but the writing on it was stretched, I mean it was covering her voluptuous body like a second skin. The sleeves were short, ending at one third of her enormous and veiny biceps. It looked as if she could tear the material if she decided to flex these muscles. The t-shirt was stretched to its maximum on her big tits and there was a writing 'dare me'. That message combined with her huge muscle mass, was provocative and intimidating as hell. The 'r' letter in the word 'dare' could be read also like a 't', which would have an even more intriguing meaning. Especially for me, 'date me'.

She had white trousers, also tight and highlighting her huge thighs. Her giant quads were threatening to rip the material apart, due to their volume and thickness. Putting these trousers on her unbelievable muscular legs had to be a time-consuming task! I couldn't see her butt, because she was facing me, but I could bet on my life, that her ass looked amazing and curvy in those trousers. Ashley was wearing fancy sandals, exposing her nicely shaped feet with pink painted toenails.

She looked phenomenal! I saw her for the second time in my life, but I was sure that she is very thorough and smart in choosing her clothes. Every part of what she was wearing was perfectly matching, not only her facial beauty and magnificent body, but also her character and attitude. This t-shirt with its provocative writing, the sexy trousers highlighting the incredible curves of her muscles, her toenails painted with the same color of her t-shirt. Her clothes were casual, but seductive, bold and simply sexy.

"Ashley! Hi! How are you doing?" I was almost yelling like someone deaf, my heart nearly jumped out of my chest. 'God, I will embarrass myself like a moron', I thought fast as if a lightning struck me inwardly. I felt so unprepared to talk with her, she caught me off guard. I was waiting for that opportunity for so long, I spent hours on thinking, planning, roleplaying this talk in my head and yet she appeared in front of me and I already broke in a million pieces. Focus, you dumb moron, focus!

"All good!" She answered and looked at me inquiringly, "Wow, hard glutes, Danny, are you lifting some weights?" She winked, taunting.

I haven't seen Ashley since almost two months and... she looked bigger than before! Her cheeks were a little bit fuller, her shoulders visibly larger and wider. It reminded me that during our first encounter, she mentioned that her biceps are smaller, because she had been on a diet down! God damn, so she was so huge then and can be even bigger?

"Uhm... yeah, I've been working out a little bit", I laughed nervously. Now! Tell her what you wanted now, Daniel! I encouraged myself to say, "I was looki..."

"I was looking for you, Danny", she interrupted me and said exactly what I was about to say.

"Really? What do you mean?" I asked surprised. Wow, she was looking for me? My excitement level just launched into space!

"Yes, I was trying to find you here, but you apparently disappeared somewhere." Her face became really serious and it unsettled me a little. "I was out of town for two weeks after we met, but then I found out... something... and just had to find you again, but you weren't here."

"What's the matter? What did you find out?" I had a paralyzing thought, that she found out somehow, that I was trying to stalk her out and now she wants to confront me and whoop my ass.

"I don't know how to say it, so I'll say this straight... I am pregnant, Danny, and you are certainly the father..." She said that looking directly into my eyes and her beautiful eyes were grave. Deadly serious.

"Wha... what?" I stuttered in deep shock, "But how?"

"How? That's what happens when a man is putting his semen into a woman, Danny. Which grade did you have in biology, silly? You shot inside me, don't you remember?"

"Oh fuck!" She was right, she was fucking right, oh stupid fucking me!

"Will you take responsibility for this baby?" She asked me with a stern voice.

"Oh my god... Yes, of course, I am sorry, I am just so surprised", I was muttering and holding my head. Everything I was dreaming off just collapsed like a house of cards! I felt like someone hit me in the head with a big object...

Ashley was looking at me with a serious expression, but something seemed off. She had an expression like someone who is on the verge of sneezing and trying to prevent it. After a while she burst in tears, laughing crazily!

"Holy shit, you should see your face!" She was literally crying from laughing. "I am kidding babe, ha ha ha, fuck, I almost peeing myself from laughing!"

"Oh my god!" I was still shocked and a little mad at her, but her laugh was contagious, so I started to laugh also. "You got me, girl! Fuck, I was so shocked!"

"Ha ha ha, I am sorry Danny, I just couldn't help myself", she was calming down, but still giggling with tears in her eyes. "Don't be mad at me, he he he", she heartily clapped me in shoulder.

"I am not, but it was cruel! You were so serious!"

"Yeah, I know, forgive me." What a manipulative troll she is! But a cute one. She was a master for confusing me, although I almost already fell for her... "But I interrupted you, what were you saying?" Her sweet voice woke me up from daydreaming.

"Eeer, yes, I wanted to tell you... that I was actually looking for you... for real."

"Oh, really?" She got more interested and stepped closer. Her tits were virtually pressing against my chest. She was so close, I wanted to kiss her, touch her, yet I was a bundle of nerves and had troubles with phrasing even the simplest sentences. Ashley, on the contrary, was behaving very natural and comfortable, almost like she treated an absolutely normal situation, in which she speaks with a guy for the second time in her life and with the same guy she had sex at the first encounter. How was she doing that? "Why did you want to find me?"

"I just wanted to see you again..." I started to stammer, "I was thinking... about you... uhm... and... I was wondering... if maybe you will agree... eeer... to go out with me somewhere? Maybe on dinner... or even just for walk?" Fuck, I had to sound like a retarded monkey, but Ashley affected me in a way no other woman ever did. She was listening to my gibberish with a trail of amusement on her gorgeous face.

"Why? Why do you want to hang out with me?" She asked with a mysterious smile.

"I wanted to know you better and...", I felt that she was dragging me again into her mind games, but I was determined to play along with her. In the worst scenario, she will laugh it out and reject me. But I had to try.

"Admit that you want to get laid again!" A sarcastic grin appeared on her kissable lips.

"What? No! I mean..." aaaaaand she tricked me already...

"Oh, so you don't want to fuck me? That's disappointing..." She pretended to be offended... or was she for real? One thing was certain, she had to have fun from conversations like this, there was no other option. I decided to be completely honest and tell her everything!

"I want! I want all of this, you understand? Sex with you was the best in my life, you have amazing body, you are beautiful and have more sexappeal than any other woman I had ever known. But I want to know you also, your character, your dreams, I want to know what drives a woman like you, I want to witness how strong you are." I have to tell you, that my spontaneous, but passionate speech had to be impressive, because Ashley was listening carefully and glancing at me with interest in her glacier blue eyes. "I want to know what thoughts are hidden behind this beautiful face of yours. It may sound cliché, but meeting you changed me and my life in many different ways. So, if you agree on a date with me, I will be the happiest man on this planet." I was done. <making gesture of dropping the mic>.

"Wow, nice, I see that you really care about it." She nodded her head with appreciation "Ok then, why not, Danny. So where are you going to take me?" And the winner is... She agreed! I was so excited!

"I know a great restaurant, it's Asian cuisine, I think you will like it." I started to explain enthusiastically, but Ashley extinguished me fast.

"No, I won't like it. All these little shrimps and other sea bugs. It may be tasty, but I am always hungry half an hour after eating Asian food. And I don't like to be hungry, you understand? You will take me on steaks. I love steaks." The last words she whispered with a meaningful wide smile, "I love putting a big piece of meat in my mouth."

"Ok, I will find a good steakhouse then", I answered, quivering because of her sexual allusion. This girl is all about sin!

"You don't know any good steak restaurants? God, do I always have to lead you guys?" Ashley rolled her eyes, but she was smiling, so I took this as a good fortune. "Here is what we're gonna do. Give me your number..." She checked her pockets, "shit, wait, I left my phone in the locker-room, he he. I was so excited that I spotted you, that I left all my stuff there. Wait here."

She turned around and ran up to the women locker-room. And you know what? I was right, her ass looked superb in these white trousers. Again, it struck me how shapely and round her butt was. And I knew that it is built only from muscles so hard that they could cut diamonds.

I followed her with my eyes, admiring again how the width of her back was contrasting with her waist. Ashley disappeared behind the doors and I was waiting. I was so happy that I wanted to dance! I was dreaming about this moment for a really long time and the visualization worked!

After maybe two minutes Ashley came back, holding her phone.

"Ok, honey, your number please". I dictated her and she wrote it down. Immediately I got a text message from her. "This is the address of a really fucking great steak house. You will call there and book the table for us, ok? For tomorrow evening. Then send me the exact hour and we'll meet there."

"Tomorrow?" I repeated.

"Yeah, tomorrow. What, you have other plans?" Again, a sarcastic smile appeared on her face.

"Hell no! I would cancel my own wedding to meet you."

"Ha ha, good boy. So, we are going on this date, Danny. Don't wear anything too fancy, it's rather a casual place. See you tomorrow!" She was about to walk away, but stopped for a moment and added. "I'm really glad to see you again." then leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek. "Bye!"
My stories:
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marasso

Hello!

Another part for your read. All criticism, suggestion and any comment at all really appreciated.  :thanks: Enjoy!





Chapter 4

Euphoria flooded my mind when Ashley agreed to date me. I was literally levitating a few inches above the ground from excitement, at least the feeling of that was so overwhelmingly real. I ran into this spinning cycling class and nailed it totally. There was a suunto system, which was measuring the heart rate and mine was off the roof, yet I was cycling faster than everybody. My stepped-up pulse was caused only by emotions, not by the effort. Nevertheless, I felt amazing after the workout and drove home with a wide smile. Seconds after entering my flat, I threw my bag with the clothes on the floor and took my phone. I had to book a table for us, hopefully this steakhouse would have available tables for tomorrow evening. If not, I would beg them. But fortunately, they had free tables and I asked for a cozy and discreet one.

The restaurant was called 'The Ranch' and according to the info I found on Google, it was located near Woodland Park, on the opposite side to the Zoo. I wasn't familiar with this part of the city, but to be honest, my knowledge about Seattle's topography was quite poor. I have been living in Seattle since my college days and I never really had the opportunity and also the motivation to know this place better. Suddenly I realized that meeting Ashley took me out of my comfort zone, even in this part of life. It meant that I lived in a small 'bubble of Seattle', which consisted of my flat, the office, the gym (the one where I first met Ashley), my muay thai Club, a few nearest shops and the easiest road to Monroe, my hometown, where my parents live. Funny how so many things in my life already changed after meeting this sexy female bodybuilder.

Our table was reserved for 8 PM and I wrote a message to Ashley to inform her about it. Of course, I wouldn't be myself, if I didn't have a panic attack, titled 'what if she won't respond?!', but Ashley answered almost immediately: "Great, my cute tiger, glad that you booked a table for us! There is a fountain near the restaurant, find it on google, we will meet there at 7:45, ok? See you babe, mmmuaaaa!"

Her message ended with a kissing emoji and also a little icon of a hand flexing a bicep. This was fitting to her. I've read her message multiple times, smiling and giggling like a teenager. To be honest, I was feeling exactly like a 16 years old before his first date with the hottest girl in school. And these emotions were really fun, somehow refreshing. Of course, Ashley could see a date with me completely different, not so enthusiastically, but I didn't think about it. I wondered for a while why she decided to hang out with me, maybe she was bored or curious, but the most important was the fact that she agreed and confirmed our date. That's all what mattered! I am aware that I have tendencies on too much overthinking stuff, especially connected with Ashley, so I decided to just appreciate the fact that not only I had managed to find her, but also that apparently Ashley herself wanted to continue our... 'acquaintance'.

So, the table was booked and only 24 hours left before the date which I had desired for so long. Only one day or so much? Waiting was for sure challenging for me, considering that I felt so much energy, even despite the workout. The excitement was fueling me, the anticipation was driving me crazy. I was trying to focus on something, to occupy my mind, something to wear this energy off. So, I made a lot of push-ups, sit-ups, squats, but then I realized that it would be better not to be too tired tomorrow, because... I don't know, I simply had a feeling that in a meeting with such a woman like Ashley, it will be better to be in good physical shape.

I tried to read, to watch a movie or Youtube videos, but I couldn't focus on anything, I was just way too agitated, too nervously excited. But I had to kill time somehow and occupy my mind for at least a few hours, until I went to sleep.

I was mindlessly clicking on my computer, when I noticed that I still had Skyrim installed. Back in the days it was my favorite game, I wasted a few months playing it. It reminded me of something and I launched the game with a sudden impulse.

I started the process of creating a new character, my choice was a human female... with blond hair and... a huge muscular body. Yeah, I know how it sounds. I wanted to recreate Ashley as a Skyrim hero, but I soon found out something funny, the most muscular silhouette, which the player could chose for a female character, was still too small and slim to picture Ashley's muscle mass. Some quick searches in Google allowed me to find a couple of mods, which increased the level of muscularity and after installing them, I could create a virtual version quite similar to Ashley. I've spent so much time on modeling the virtual Ashley, that I completely lost track of time.

Suddenly it was 2:30 AM and I didn't even start playing! But my 'dragonborn' Ashley was ready, I had to admit that I was really glad how my character was detailed and lifelike. I found some great textures which allowed me to add veins on her huge biceps, her hair was also greatly detailed.

I saved the game just after the first cut scene and finally went to sleep, hopefully dreaming about Ashley.

"Shit, I am so obsessed with her...", I thought and then fell asleep.

I woke up late, it was already 11:45 AM. To be correct, I was awoken by a sound coming from my phone, to my pleasant surprise, it was a message from Ashley!

"Hello Danny, are you ready for tonight or do you have second thoughts? Hah, I am thinking about our date all the time, really excited to see you... and get your body in my arms! ;)"

Wow, she seems to be truly thrilled about our meeting... or is she just trolling me? As she did the last time. But I wanted to believe that the first assumption was true. I answered her back that I am excited too and can't wait for this evening. She texted back immediately and sent me a photo... of her flexed right arm! Her bicep peaked like a mountain.

"Can't wait to hug you! ;)))) See you in few hours"

The view of her body, even if only a part of it like this bicep photo, was such a turn-on for me. I answered her with a simple "wow" and put down my phone.

I somehow still had to wait several hours, so I launched Skyrim again and played with the half-naked, bare handed Ashley. It was fun to watch this blonde Amazonian goddess, running across lands and destroying enemies with her bare hands. I didn't put any armor on my character, she had only a leather "bikini". I was playing for almost five hours, imagining what would the real Ashley say, if she'd see that I made her virtual copy in a video game. She probably would laugh at me and consider me childish and pathetic. But who knows, maybe she would take this as a compliment? Does it even matter? I don't think so.

I saved the game and closed my computer. It was time to prepare myself before the date. I took a long shower, shaved myself and started to chose clothes. Ashley told me to wear something casual, so I decided that a blue polo shirt and jeans will be fitting. The weather was still good for early September, but the evenings could be cool, so I took a light pullover with me. A quick glance in the mirror and I laughed by myself, seeing how nice my shoulders and arms filled the sleeves. Ha ha, with such a muscular body, every girl would be impressed! It occurred funnily to me, that I no longer had a problem with the fact that Ashley had so much bigger muscles than me. Before two months ago, I would have never thought that I would be wishing so hard for a date with a massive female bodybuilder. Life never ceases to surprise us.

I left my flat and went to the bus station. Fortunately, I didn't have to wait even one minute, the bus almost immediately appeared at the stop. Excitement and anxiety were getting the best of me. I was already feeling dizzy, my knees were wobbling and I wondered what it will be when I see her? No other woman has been affecting me like Ashley. Ever. I was looking through the bus window, but I was so lost in my thoughts, that I hadn't been paying attention to which part of Seattle the bus was passing by.

The bus arrived at my destination and I disembarked on weak legs. The perspective of seeing Ashley just in a couple of minutes was taking my breath away from emotions. I walked nearly for a quarter and found that fountain. Ashley was already there!

I spotted her from the distance, she was slowly walking around and writing something on her phone. Seeing her wide back and overall huge silhouette made my heart stop for a second.

'Get yourself together Daniel, you moron!' I insulted myself and tried to approach her as confident as possible. Probably it looked unnatural, but whatever.

"Hi Ashley". I said loudly behind her and she turned toward me. Of course, she didn't seem to be nervous like me or surprised by my approach. Her sparkling blue eyes glanced at me and she gave me a wide smile.

Ashley looked stunning, like always. For the first time, I saw her with make-up, but it was very subtle and delicate. She had a pink toned lipstick and underlined eyes. A beauty like her didn't need make up at all, to be honest. The new thing in her appearance was her hairstyle, she had curly streaks around her face and the rest of her hair were loose.

She was wearing a tight black blouse, with quite a big cleavage, her giant shoulders and arms were covered by a black bolero jacket.

Her humongous legs were stretching the clingy jeans to its limits, it was hard to imagine how difficult it had to be for her to put on these trousers on such muscular legs. They were tight covering her thighs, underlining their massiveness and volume. Ashley had black sneakers on her feet.

Her whole outfit was casual and would look totally average on some average chick, but Ashley's muscularity was adding something extraordinary to her clothes. A view of her huge muscles, bulging under the material, was extremely eye-catching, I guess no one passes her by without staring.

Both her arms and thighs seemed to be capable of ripping those clothes apart, just by being flexed!

"Oooo, Danny, I was just about to text you and ask where you were", then her lips turned in a little mean grin, "you're late!"

"Oh my god, really? I am sorry... I thought... I mean... the clock in my phone must be wrong", I started to apologize to her, but noticed that she was rolling her eyes and chuckling.

"Fuck, Danny, you are so easy to troll. I am just kidding. I came too early, but I couldn't stand waiting at home. C'mon, hug me!" Ashley reached for me and pulled me easily toward her. Her right arm embraced my back and her left hand... grabbed my right glute and squeezed it. I started to get used to her brash attitude in everything she does. She pressed her chest against mine and lay her head on my shoulder. I entwined her tight waist and inhaled the smell of her hair. Like the last time, she didn't wear any perfume, but I could feel some cosmetics.

"If you want to date me, you need to be bolder, Danny", I felt her warm breath on my ear, while she whispered. "Like when you licked my ass, ha ha", she chuckled and peered at me with a provocative smile, to check my reaction. She still held me in her strong arms. Memories of me rimming her amazing ass made me blush, both from emotions and embarrassment. "Ha! I was shocked by this, you know? It was soooo naughty, so crazy." Ashley whispered with some kind of delight.

"I have never done something like that before..." I said quietly.

"Yeah, I figured that out, babe", she chuckled again, showing her perfectly white teeth "But I liked it, you know? That was really bold."

"Bold like this?" I felt encouraged by her words, and I very quickly leaned forward and kissed her voluptuous lips. I saw the surprise in her eyes, but she kissed me back and pressed herself even tighter to my body.

I started to kiss her more and more eagerly, but she stopped me after a while, and looked at me with dreamy eyes.

"Whoa, easy, tiger, we have plenty of time for this", she released me from her hug, "Let's go, I am hungry."

"You changed something with your hair". I told her, as we started to walk.

"Wow, how observant you are. Girls always like it when guys notice their new haircut". She answered sarcastically, but I felt that she was genuinely glad that I noticed. "But don't think that's only for you. I had a photo session today in the morning."

"Interesting! What kind of session?"

"Sexy one", she chuckled, "Wait, I will show you one pic, I always demand one 'raw' before my photographer will finish all this shit they do with pictures."

She stopped walking for a moment and after a few seconds showed me the screen of her phone. There was a photo of her, sitting on the verge of a bed in a luxury bedroom, wearing only white fancy lingerie. Ashley was looking at the window, showing her profile with a perfectly shaped jawline. She had her hands placed on those gigantic quads. Her arms, although relaxed, were huge, pumped and veiny, as if she just finished a hardcore workout. The photographer was really skilled, because he chose a perfect lighting, every rift chiseled between her big muscles was shadowed, which made Ashley's super muscular body even more spectacular and enormous.

The view of that photo made me almost hyperventilate from excitement.

"Ok, hide this, I can't watch this any longer!" I said to her.

"What?!" she scowled, surprised.

"I don't want to enter the restaurant with a huge boner in public!" I threw that joke without much thinking, then realized that most women would take this as rude or boorish. But Ashley for sure wasn't prudish.

"Ha ha ha, why not? It would be quite a view!" She laughed cheerfully, but then added with a theatrically serious face, "But I guess that with your size... it would be inconvenient for you." She raised her hand and touched her face "Oh my god, I think about your cock and my cheeks are already burning! That's crazy!"

"I am glad that I am not the only one here, who can't control these naughty thoughts". I chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah, Danny, but let's go finally! I am starving!"

We started to walk, both in great moods, chuckling and laughing. As we were right in front of the steakhouse, Ashley stopped and asked me with an odd smile: "Don't you think that I am crazy? That we both are?"

"Even if you are, you're probably the cutest crazy woman I've ever met. But why do you ask?"

"I just can't believe that we are going on this date, like a normal couple, who just met and we already had sex together!" She laughed and shook her head with disbelief.

"Yeah, it's rather unusual", when she pointed that out, it indeed seemed crazy, "but I think that even better things are ahead of us". I said, as we walked in the restaurant.
My stories:
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marasso

^-^ Chapter five is coming! Ashley and Daniel get to know each other better on their first "official" date. I think that story at this moment is getting more interesting, so I hope you gonna like it. As always, every comment will be appreciated! Enjoy your read




Chapter 5


'The Ranch'' was decorated inside... well, according to its name, in a ranch style, although it wasn't corny or exaggerated, but rather cozy and elegant. Waiters weren't wearing cowboys costumes, there were no cattle skulls on the walls or something cheesy like that. Only some old pictures in big formats, but I wasn't paying attention to them.

The restaurant host showed us our table. I was really glad that it was located in the corner of the dining room and better than that, hidden behind the bulkhead. Firstly and obviously, I wanted to be with Ashley alone, a face to face date, so we could have an intimate atmosphere. The second reason... hmm... I guess I wasn't completely ready at that moment to be seen publicly with a woman much more muscular than myself. Yeah, my male pride was still trying to be in charge, even though, on a conscious level, I had no problem to admit to myself, that Ashley is better built and physically superior to me. But in front of people? It was something different.

Was I afraid that she could humiliate me publicly? I think so. As far as I noticed, she loves challenges in which she could show her strength. And even if I liked it back then in the gym, because it was an epic and exciting foreplay, it was only between the two of us. I wouldn't be so happy if she would do something degrading me publicly. Would she do that? I had no clue, but she was capable of that, for sure. Ashley was the most unpredictable woman I've ever met. And that was both thrilling and... unsettling.

We were heading to our table and Ashley was walking first, allowing me to admire her perfect glutes, which she swayed in a very alluring way with every step. Her jeans were stretched, clingy on her butt, highlighting its amazing shape. It was very tempting to slap these sexy buttocks, but it could be too blatant and she could slap me as well, but in my face. Ashley told me to be bold, but god knows where the limits were in her definition of being bold with her.

We were a few feet from the table and I got an idea, so I sped up and drew her chair away.

"Allow me", I made an inviting gesture and bowed to Ashley, predicting that she would laugh at me. And I was right, she didn't miss an opportunity to comment sarcastically, but laughed heartily, so I took this as a good fortune.

"Wow, a true gentleman", she mocked me, but let me continue my 'display' of perfect manners. I literally grunted with the effort, during my attempt to shove the chair with Ashley. She was so heavy! "Ok, my dear, enough of that savoir vivre!" She laughed again, but I think that we both treated the whole thing as a joke and just had fun.

I sat down at the other side of the table and looked at Ashley with pure awe. She was overwhelmingly beautiful, her face was perfect in every aspect. If she would be a normal girl, her face would be enough to melt most guys, leave them speechless and drain their confidence. But Ashley, besides her extraordinary facial beauty, had also a body, which could destroy the ego of every macho man and turn them into intimidated and stray boys. The combination of her gorgeous face and huge, hard muscles was blowing me away constantly.

"Don't you know that staring is rude?" She asked with a light smile, "But I don't mind it, Danny. I am not a regular girl, who requires perfect manners from guys, you know?"

I was about to answer, but the waiter approached our table. It was a young Latino boy, almost a kid, he for sure wasn't older than 19, maybe even younger. He didn't seem to be surprised or shocked by Ashley's muscle mass, but when she spoke to him, I figured out that she must be a regular customer.

"Hi Pablo!" Ashley said to him with a friendly smile.

"Good evening ma'am", he answered in a very professional way and respectfully nodded towards me "Mister". He was holding two menus, but Ashley apparently knew exactly what she wanted.

"I would like the same as usual, Pablo."

"Of course, ma'am. And for you, mister?" He passed me a card, but Ashley stopped him.

"He will take the same as me, he definitely has to try your T-bones." Pablo looked at me inquiringly, but I nodded to him. It seemed to be decided without me, but I didn't have a problem with it. I am definitely not a steak expert, but as far as I knew, T-bones were one of the most expensive kinds, because of their size. Of course, I didn't say a word about the money issue, because a date with Ashley was priceless for me.

"Of course, as you like, ma'am. Would you like anything to drink?" He asked us, but again Ashley decided.

"Yes, we want a good red wine. I don't have a clue which one will be the best, so we'll rely on your recommendation, Pablo."

Pablo noted our... or should I say, Ashley's order and left our table. Ashley looked at me and smiled with confidence.

"Trust me, Danny, you will love those steaks." Ashley stated with undeniable confidence, and after Pablo walked away, she added. "Pablo is a great kid, very hard-working. And you know why I like him? Because when he saw me the first time, he never had this annoying look in the eyes. 'Omg, she is a freak!', you know what I mean? He kept it cool, professional, despite his age."

When Ashley was talking about Pablo, I felt a little sting of jealousy, maybe irrational, but I envied this young boy, the fact that he impressed my muscular goddess so much.

"I had this look for sure, that day in the gym, I don't know if it was annoying for you, but definitely I was shocked". I said that, because I wanted to bring the topic of our first meeting. I was hoping that Ashley, at least partially, would tell me... why she did what she did. Her 'hit me in the belly' challenge didn't leave me in peace for quite some time...

"Yeah, Danny, you were", she sent me a hard to read smile, "But I don't blame you, I'm aware of how people react when they first see me and you were no different. It sometimes annoys me, sometimes amuses and sometimes I totally don't give a fuck about their reactions. But, yeah, you were totally shocked, but you didn't lose your cockiness", she looked at me knowingly.

"Yeah, I regret the way I reacted. It was... hmm... silly and as you said, cocky. And also, insecure... But I got humbled very fast by you, so..."

"You behaved like a dick, you know?" Ashley laughed, but it wasn't very cheerful, "Babe, I know that I was a mean bitch and I provoked you from the beginning, but what you told me, made me mad and I wanted to teach you a lesson. But what happened next... let's say, that it was your redemption". She laughed again and this time it was less tense.

"Yeah, I prefer to remember what happened next, by far, but may I ask you... why did you approach me that day? It really boggled me in the past month..."

"Ha ha, so now I need to explain to you, how crazy of a person I am. I like to challenge guys in the gym. Especially if they are handsome and well-trained like you", she made a pause to check my surprise, "Yeah, you heard me correctly, I guess it's my wild picking up technique". She grinned and shrugged her bowling ball size shoulders, "I noticed you that day and I must admit, that I liked to observe your workout. You were so focused and committed, that was quite impressive. So, I decided to poke you a little bit, provoke you and see how you'll react."

"Have you planned what happened after your challenge?" I winked, trying to clear the atmosphere a little, because there was a weird tension between us, at least for me.

"No, silly, I haven't", she shook her head with a warm smile, "I'm not that crazy to plan 'oh, today I'm gonna go to the gym, but instead of doing my workout, I will hunt for a handsome guy, then will challenge him, beat him and fuck him in some yoga class room'. What happened between us was purely spontaneous and believe me or not, but I have never had sex with a stranger guy whom I had challenged. It was something new also for me."

She stopped talking for a while, because Pablo came and brought our bottle of wine. He poured two glasses and walked away.

"How were other guys reacting when you challenged them?" I changed the topic a bit, because she intrigued me.

"Most of them want to run away immediately after they realize that they'll lose, but some, these with bigger ego, are willing to fight to the end". Ashley was talking about that very casually, like she was describing something completely normal. She raised her glass and took a sip of wine and I could observe how her enormous bicep stretched out the sleeve of her bolero. "I remember one guy, who was extremely ambitious and cocky. I saw him bench pressing quite heavy weights, but he had a terrible technique. And to be honest, at first, I didn't want to challenge him at all, but just to correct and give him a few tips. He definitely had the potential to press more, if he'd improve a few details. But he was too proud to take advice from a woman", she chuckled, "so we made a little bench-press contest, which ended... rather badly for him". She finished the last sentence with a wide, meaningful grin.

"How did he take a defeat?" I asked with curiosity.

"In the worst possible way, ha ha. I had never seen someone so humiliated and crushed. But he was an asshole with me to the very end. Even when he begged me to help him, when the last weight just flattened him. He had tears in his eyes, but couldn't admit that a woman had beat him. The last words he told me was that I am a disgusting steroid bitch", again she made a meaningful expression.

"Did I take my defeat better?" I asked with an innocent smile.

"Yeah, sure", she laughed, "you were so cute in your disbelief, when you realized how strong I am. But after our challenge, you behaved... very appropriately toward me", it was obvious that she was mentioning what happened in the yoga class room, her beautiful face had a delighted expression, "And probably that's the reason why we are here now, honey."

"You are an unbelievable woman", I said with admiration, "But tell me, what happens if you lose a challenge?"

"Nah, babe, I don't lose", she said with such irrefutable confidence, that I had no other option, but to believe her, "But don't think that I'm preying on some skinny wimps or fat losers, who barely can do a single push-up. There is no fun in defeating these guys, who have not even the slightest chance with me". Ashley was the most confident person I've ever met. She was literally emanating the certainty of her physical strength, mental power and... attractiveness. Yeah, despite that big female muscles were perceived in society as manly, unattractive or even disgusting, Ashley had the undeniable conviction about her beauty and sex appeal. And I truly believed that most men would eventually fall for her body. I definitely did.

"Wow, so you want to tell me that you never met guys stronger than you?"

"Damn it, Danny, don't be silly, of course I've met some and there is plenty of men who are stronger than me", she rolled her eyes and looked at me indulgently, "Listen, babe, I am not some kind of crazy feminist, who claim that women are equal with men in everything. I know that I'm really fucking strong, stronger than many trained guys and than all untrained, lazy wimps. But there still will be a huge amount of men and a few women, whose strength I won't match." The more I talked with Ashley, the more honest, truthful and grounded she appeared.

"I hardly can imagine a woman stronger than you, Ashley." I said that not as a flattery, it really seemed to me impossible.

"Oh, how sweet that you think so, Danny", she mocked me cheerfully, "There are chicks who are stronger or bigger than me, but... none are sexy like me", she laughed.

"I don't doubt it."

"Ok, babe, now you know why I chose you in that gym, so tell me the truth. You think that I am crazy, bossy and slutty, don't you? After our first meeting, I bet you had to think something like that." She was smiling a bit mischievously, but clearly waiting for an honest answer.

"To be completely honest, I had few thoughts like this, among the unending stream of others. You really messed up with my head back then, Ashley, I mean mentally." I chuckled saying this, although back then it wasn't funny for me. She was listening to me carefully and her icy blue eyes were looking directly into mine. "But if it would be my final... hm... assessment of your persona, I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't have tried to find you. I don't see you like this", I took a deep breath and said something spontaneously, "You are jaw-droppingly beautiful, the most intriguing woman I've ever met and even I could ever imagine. I think you are much more complex and even more interesting, than you showed me thus far. And I hope that I'll have an opportunity to discover... more of you", despite that it wasn't easy to maintain eye contact with such an incredibly gorgeous and confident woman and not shy away, I spoke every word, looking deeply in her eyes. And I think that she was touched by what I said, but didn't want to show me that.

"I appreciate your honesty, Daniel", she called me Daniel probably for the first time, so it had to mean that she was serious, "and it's really nice to hear, but... please, don't idealize me too much, because you may disappoint yourself greatly". She gave me a weird, mirthless smile, "But what I can guarantee you, is that you will have more occasions to know me better... if you won't run away after today", this time her laugh was cheerful.

I was about to say more compliments to Ashley, but Pablo again interrupted us, by finally bringing our awaited steaks. And maybe it was better that I didn't have a chance to flatter her more, because it wouldn't be wise to show myself as someone already too involved.

Nevertheless, the steaks were huge and smelled wonderful, so we both almost jumped on them. Next to the juicy meat, were a serious portion of roasted potatoes and fresh salad.

Ashley was smiling so broadly, like a kid who found a dreamt gift under the Christmas tree.

"About the time! Fuck, Danny, I was really starving", she laughed to me.

"Me too."

"Drinking wine on an empty stomach wasn't the smartest idea. I am already feeling drunk! I have a very low tolerance for alcohol, how about you?"

"I've never complained, although I drink rather rarely".

"Oh no Danny, so you'll out-drink me!" Ashley giggled and really seemed to be a little gassed already.

"Don't worry, after such a dinner you'll feel better", I told her between bites of steaks.

She was right, the meat was absolutely terrific! Crispy on the outside, moist and soft inside, perfectly seasoned. I was eating like a madman. Ashley too was putting huge pieces of steaks into her cute mouth and drinking wine. It was really funny to watch Ashley's appetite, a nice alternation from the other girls I've dated, who were constantly on some diets and couldn't eat anything like this.

She noticed that I was observing her. "I forgot to warn you, that I eat like an animal", she was laughing between bites and swallowing. "But a huge body generates huge hunger, babe!"

"Ha ha, I really don't mind. It's refreshing to see your appetite!"

Although I was super hungry, the steak was so big that after finishing 3/4 of it, I began to feel full already. And I still had a lot of potatoes. But Ashley was still eating like someone who hadn't eaten for a week!

"Damn it, because of all this eating and drinking, I feel too warm." She put down her cutlery and started to take off her bolero. It was quite amusing... and arousing to watch how she was struggling with her super tight sleeves, I offered my help, although I had a sneaky hidden agenda, I just wanted to touch her enormous arms!

"Here, let me help you", I grabbed the end of a sleeve and helped her to slide it out of her arms. My palm landed on her deltoid muscle, huge and hard like a cannonball, covered by a warm and smooth skin.

"Thank you, Danny. Usually it isn't so difficult, but I'm a little sweaty", she smiled to me very alluringly, seeing that I was stroking her shoulder, "Yeah, touch them, babe, mhm..."

"You should just tear apart these sleeves by flexing your biceps", I winked and sat down.

"Ha ha, you have a naughty imagination Danny! But I like this idea, it would be quite an interesting show, right?"

"Yeah, that would be awesome", I answered and just observed how she restarted to eat, watched these amazing forearms muscles moving and shifting under her skin, like some living creature.

"So, Danny, tell me something about yourself, what do you do for a living?" Her sudden change of topic awoke me from admiring her biceps.

"I'm a programmer", I had suspected that Ashley may laugh at me and find it boring or nerdy, but she reacted in a completely different way. Apparently, her sarcastic attitude didn't apply to everything.

"Oh, that's a great job! Very stable. Programmers will always be needed", she surprised me even further, by asking "How many languages do you know?"

"Four and currently learning another."

"Smart! Good that you're trying to improve your skills. There is good money in it, isn't it?"

"I don't complain, although an attractive bodybuilder model probably earns more", I joked, but she didn't see it that way.

"Oh, c'mon, Danny. Maybe for now I can make real good money, I don't deny that, but how long can I be a model? 10 years? 15? When I will be wrinkled and sagged, no one will hire me as a model." She laughed, but also had a point, "Of course I will be muscular till death, at least I am planning to be, but what if I injure myself and won't be able to train anymore?"

"But you have more options, don't you?"

"Sure, modelling is not my only source, I am also a nutritionist and a personal coach, very qualified to be honest, not fake modest. But reality is brutal in this business, if you want to have clients and sponsors, you have to be attractive. There is a cult of attractiveness, it is as simple as that. And even if you are the most beautiful or handsome and sculpted like a Greek figure, you won't be like this forever. So, most people will make average or even pathetic money, then quit this shit, because it won't be worth the effort. Others, some rare examples, will try to invest in something, so they will have funds for their elderly years, when they will be ugly. And that's what I'm trying to do, more or less effectively. But, babe, let's say this straight, I'm 31 now. Will I be marketable for sponsors after the next 10 years? Maybe. But after the next 20 years? Very unlikely!" She finished her statement and put the last piece of steak into her mouth.

"Wait, you're 31? Wow, I wouldn't say!" It could have sounded like a cheap compliment, but seriously Ashley looked at least 3 or 4 years younger.

"What, honey? Do I look younger?" She laughed in an adorable way.

"Absolutely! I would give you max 27 years."

"Surprise! I'm an old bitch, obviously older than you, as I can assume, based on your reaction", she said with a sly grin.

"I am 25 years old."

"Oh, how sweet... kiddo" Ashley winked, but didn't look concerned about the age gap between us. It was a little bit surprising for me, but the gap wasn't very big, so...

Nevertheless, Ashley was not only super beautiful, sexy, strong and overall amazing, but also very smart and mature in many aspects. She was also funny, charming, a little bit crazy, easy-going, very open and honest, extremely alluring, unbelievably confident and... the list of her magnetic features could go on and on. I was totally aware that I was hopelessly falling for her already!

The only chance for my sanity, was the possibility that Ashley may be interested in me in the same way, at least a bit. I could only hope that our relationship, obviously if there will be any, won't be some kind of game for her, in which she'd play with my emotions...

"You don't look like a typical programmer", Ashley went back to the earlier topic and teased me with a broad, provocative smile, but I played along with her.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot to take my minus 15 glasses and Turkish sweater. But if you like, we can talk about Star Trek or World of Warcraft the whole day". I knew exactly what Ashley meant and of course she had a point. The majority of programmers I know, looked like "hackers" pictured in old movies from the 1980s. Losers with glasses, wrinkly and baggy sweaters and a spare tire of fat on their bellies.

"Ha ha, yeah, you are definitely not a classical nerd. But these stereotypes aren't without a reason, right? I bet that most of your friends from work look chubby, unhealthy, nerdy and totally boring." She made a pause and continued with a slightly lowered voice and sultry vibes, "You, on the contrary, are handsome, funny, athletic and... well-endowed". She accented the last two words with a mysterious and seducing smile, while looking directly into my eyes. At that moment, her gaze would be able to make every man on the planet tremble. Her eyes were full of lust. Back then I became sure that Ashley was into me, she desired me and that was very flattering for my male ego. It was an overwhelmingly powerful feeling, knowing that such a muscular, independent and confident amazon, who could have probably every guy she wanted, desired exactly me and couldn't focus around me.

"Speaking about meat...", I didn't want to let Ashley dominate every conversation like this, so I decided to change the topic and tease her a little bit in return, "do you want to finish mine?" I pointed to a few pieces of steaks, which I couldn't eat, because I was totally full.

"Ha ha, you're tricky! Yeah, distract me from these topics, I'm getting too steamy by just thinking about it. Maybe I had too much alcohol". Ashley laughed honestly and took another sip of wine. "But sure, I can eat your steak, if you won't. I have a really big appetite."

"Yeah, I've noticed already."

"Are you suggesting that I am a glutton?" She faked a stern voice, but eagerly took my plate and started to eat.

"Eat as much as you want, if that helps you to build these amazing muscles. And to be serious, seeing you eating without any worries, is a pleasant change from other girls I've been dating. They were like 'oh my god, steak? It's too big, too greasy! I will take a small salad only', and then they were sitting still hungry and more moody and bitchy..." Ashley had tears in her eyes from laughing, seeing me impersonating those girls.

"Yes, honey, I'm not like them. I'm far from being a regular girl."

"And that's what attracts me to you so much!"

"Be careful, Danny, don't fall in love too quickly. I'm not the easiest girl to love you can imagine", Ashley smiled, but I had a hunch that she was serious. That was another time when she mentioned something like this and I was wondering why. Did she really consider herself as a "bad" person?

"Already too late Ashley". I joked, at least pretended to joke in front of her, and changed the topic once again. "Ok, we talked about my job and stereotypical... or not nerds, so I have a question about your... world, let's call it this way. How does a super-hot female bodybuilder look? What do you do, where do you go, et cetera? You probably meet plenty of interesting people all the time? Lots of travels?" I asked those few questions with genuine curiosity, because to be honest, I had no idea how the life of a professional bodybuilder looks like, I knew only what I had seen in the Insta**** pages and Youtube channels of other muscular girls.

"My normal day is pretty boring for most people, Danny", Ashley finished my steak and took her glass in hand. Her giant bicep moved smoothly under her skin, as she raised her hand and took a sip, "I sleep long hours, then go to the gym, spend a few hours there and come back home. Often after my workout I go to the sauna, sometimes to the cryo chamber, to help regenerate my body. Once a day I take some selfie or a short video of me flexing, to put it on Insta**** and give my fans something to jerk off." She laughed loudly.

"You have to show me your Insta****, I was looking for it, but couldn't find it." Remember when I was looking for Ashley? I had run across the Internet in every possible direction, at least that I had been thinking this at that time.

"Oh, you were looking for me on the net? Interesting..." She raised her perfect eye-brows and gave me a sly smile, "Yeah, sure, babe, I'll show you later. But back to the topic, you asked if I travel much and the answer is... not too much. A few times during the year isn't very often, right? Most of the time I am in Seattle and if there is some bodybuilding contest in which I want to participate in, then I go. Nothing complicated."

"You mentioned fans..."

"Yeah, fans..." Ashley made a hard to read expression, "Fans are usually very kind and supportive, I rarely meet someone in person, but they usually only ask for a photo and say something nice. The internet is different, of course, the majority of the comments are really flattering and neat, but... there is a large group of weirdos and kinky freaks. If you would see what they are writing to me sometimes in private messages... I mean, if any guy would say such things in my face, I would fucking smash him." Her stern voice and fierce look made me believe that one hundred percent.

"What do they write?"

"Hah, a lot of weird things. You can group them, there are the macho wannabes, who are claiming they would fuck me in every possible way to the point that I wouldn't be able to walk", Ashley laughed, "these are hilarious and a few times I chatted with them, just for fun. But then you have a second group of guys, who are... into submission. Sometimes they're amusing too, but more in a pathetic way. They not only want to be dominated by me, for example in wrestling, they want to be my slaves". She rolled her eyes in an expression of disregard, "and I get it, you know, at least partially. There are men who like to be physically dominated by a woman and I don't see much wrong in it. I like to dominate during intimate situation", she gave me a meaningful smile, "but part of them want to be degraded and abused in every aspect of life. They literally want to be my slaves, do my every wish, allow me to insult and even beat them and that's way too weird for me."

"Do you block them?"

"Oh, they are harmless in most cases, I block them only if they are getting too boring or annoying. But there is another group of people, guys who are disgusting and scary freaks. You have no idea, how wicked and messed up are the minds of some people... They have the audacity to ask for the most sick and perverted things, to cut them with a knife, to shit and pee on them, even to fuck them with giant strapons with spikes. Really fucked up, kinky, depraved fetishes..." Ashley almost flinched talking about it. "One guy describe me his 'fantasy', which included me dressed up like some barbarian warrior and... fuck, it's so difficult to even talk about it... he was daydreaming about me breaking all his bones and twist his joints with my bare hands... and finally crush his skull between my thighs."

"Holy fuck!" I was truly shocked.

"Yeah, sick, right? I know that's a totally unrealistic scenario, especially with crushing his skull, but who the fuck fantasizes about something like this? Some complete nutjobs... So, add stalkers and other weirdos to people like this and then you have the whole picture of the 'interesting people' I meet." She shrugged.

"I had no idea about it." I shook my head in disbelief.

"I know Danny. But weird fans are only one side of the coin. This whole business is heavily fucked up. The bodybuilding and fitness industry is like shit wrapped in a beautiful and fancy package. This external layer is beautiful and eye-catching, you see all these perfectly sculpted bodies of perfect people, living perfect lives. They are constantly happy, smiling, motivated. They write this coaching mambo-jumbo, clichéd philosophy, so cringy, so retarded, that even Paolo Coelho would be embarrassed. And underneath that you have the other layer, the invisible truth. Bodies sculpted by surgeons, not by workout or diet. Lips full of botox, ass implants, chest implants, of course fake boobs..." She made a pause and looked at me smiling. "Yeah, I know what you think, you got me here. I paid for these tits'', she pointed at her cleavage, "but... it may sound funny, but when I was a teen, I had really huge natural tits", Ashley laughed honestly, "and I didn't want to lose them, when I became muscular and ripped."

"I was aware of that the first time, but they look amazing, natural and very sexy."

"Hah, thank you, babe. I know you liked them", she sent me a kiss in the air, "but what I meant, that I'm also part of that world, I know how it works, I know what I have to do, to earn money, but I'm trying to be as honest and transparent as possible about it. I never denied that I have fake tits, unlike many other girls. Can you imagine, that there are chicks who claimed that they get bigger tits due to special workout?" She shook her head and laughed. "And also, I never lied to people that I am natural."

"What do you mean by this?" I asked and Ashley smiled leniently.

"I'm talking about steroids." I had to somehow show my surprise, because Ashley shook her head with a soft smile. "Oh, Danny, Danny, you're so naive... but it's cute and innocent. You really thought that any woman is able to naturally build muscle mass like mine?"

"No, I mean... I don't know... Listen, I've never met a woman as muscular as you in real life and these female bodybuilders I had seen on tv or net, who were big like you, generally had visible side effects of steroids. Not all of them, but the majority. And obviously I'm not an expert in that topic, but deep manly voices or huge square jaws are common sides, right?"

"Yes, they are." Ashley remained calm and confident, despite talking about an issue in which many other bodybuilder women would feel uncomfortable.

"And you are different from them, you... you look super feminine, your voice is smoking hot and sexy. Your face... is simply perfect!"

"You're too sweet, Danny." Ashley smiled warmly "Of course that steroids in huge doses or taken in an irresponsible way, may cause nasty side effects and completely destroy the organism. But if you are doing this properly and cleverly, and I do, you can avoid most, not all, but most severe sides. If someone, especially a woman, is juicing without common sense, they will transform themselves into some kind of strange creatures with messed up hormonal systems. Also, the individual... hmm... immunity for side effects is a factor. Someone can do one cycle and even if he is cautious, he may suffer from side effects. Another person will inject even more substances and won't have side effects or they will be mild. It's like with medicine or drugs. One person will feel bad after some pills, others can eat them like candies. One person will smoke one joint and start to believe that dragons are real, others can smoke pot every day and function normally."

"I get it. So, you have good genetics for this, right?"

"Exactly, sweetheart. To be honest, I have great genetics for building muscles and don't need too much gear to grow. A lot of chicks take more steroids than me and have worse effects. Even when I was natural, I was still bigger than some girls on 'roids. So, yeah, I am lucky to have such good genes, hah. But still I had some side effects, it's inevitable. My voice changed, got a little bit deeper, but, the funny thing is, that it was beneficial for me, because I was squeaking like a goat before. Other temporary sides are easy to deal with, so I won't bore you talking about them."

"If you wouldn't tell me, I'd never say that you had any side effects. Hell, I would even believe you that you built these muscles naturally. And not just because I am gullible, like you called me."

"So why then?" My statement dragged Ashley's curiosity.

"Because you would say so, Ashley. Your confident attitude would make me believe that. I've never met someone who is emanating such convincing energy around like you. Considering that, I really appreciate your honesty in that topic... and in others. Again, it's a refreshing change from other girls I've been dating or even from most people I know. Nowadays everyone is so fake. People are scared to say what they truly think, they'd rather say what others want to hear. They care too much about feelings, than facts."

"You're an interesting person, Daniel", Ashley looked at me with a combination of satisfaction and respect. And she called me Daniel for the second time, so she meant business. "I was curious, how you'll react. You don't seem to be shocked or outraged."

"I'm not stupid, Ashley. Even if I'm not from the bodybuilding world, I consider myself as an athlete, of course on an amateur level. And I am aware that PEDs are used by regular guys, who work out just for themselves, so it is nothing strange that professional bodybuilders are using them also. At the end of the day, if other women are juiced, why should you have a disadvantage?"

"That's true, babe. But I'm impressed by you, you know? By your reaction. I'm certain that most guys would think 'oh, that bitch takes steroids, without them she wouldn't be stronger than me'". She was glancing at me, while playing with her glass, making the wine whirls inside. "Or they would think 'if I was taking steroids, I would beat her easily in everything'. Or they would jump to judge me in every possible negative way."

"Who am I to judge you? I won't do it for sure, even inside of me I don't feel entitled. Secondly, I bet all these guys you mentioned had to feel so insecure and inferior near you, that they looked for every possible excuse, which can ease them from that feeling. Steroids are the most convenient explanation for them. They would very eagerly jump to the conclusion, that your amazing strength and these enormous, hard muscles, were built only because of steroids. In their minds, they would strip you from your effort, hard work, discipline, years of training, diet regime, experience, knowledge, et cetera. Just because of the fact that a woman is stronger than them, just because that fact will sting and hurt their egos." I was continuing my impassioned speech and Ashley was looking directly in my eyes, with a delicate and warm smile. She was listening very carefully. "And no, I don't think that with taking steroids, I could be stronger than you or even match your strength. First of all, I don't know shit about dosages, injections, etc... Secondly, I wouldn't be able to erase the experience gap between us. You're 31 now, although you don't look that age", I winked and her smile became wider for a moment, "you started as a teen, so you have... like what, 15, 16 years of lifting weights experience? That's just impossible for me to overcome."

"Yeah, something like that, 16 years for sure."

"And to be completely honest with you, Ashley, I had similar thoughts like these guys. During your challenge and also the day after. It was fucking hard to accept that you're so much stronger. Of course, you made that easier for me, by fucking me unconscious", hearing that Ashley laughed cheerfully, "but it was still hard. And yeah, I could find an infinite amount of excuses, but thinking about them finally disgusted me. I realized that attempting to deny that fact was only deluding myself. And when I decided to not let this feeling of insecurity take charge of me, I felt simply relieved. Yeah, awareness that you are so freaking, inhumanly strong was completely new and unknown territory for me, but also very intriguing and exciting. And I wanted to discover more of your strength... and more of you."

"You are a really clever and insightful guy. I'm glad that we went on that date", Ashley was clearly impressed by what I said. In her eyes, I could see respect for me, other undefined, but warm feelings and... lust. Yeah, she wanted me, I was sure of that!

"One more thing about me potentially taking steroids. Knowing my luck, after the first dose I would get the nastiest gynecomastia in history, with tits hanging to my knees!" I joked and Ashley exploded laughing, she had problems with catching her breath for a moment.

"Ha ha ha, oh my god, Danny, you made me cry on our first date", she wagged her finger at me and smiled humorously.

We talked and talked, discovering that we have a lot in common, not only prosaic things like food or music, but also world-views and values. There was no awkward silence for even a second! It was something so thrilling, I felt these famous butterflies in the stomach for the first time in my life. I had two relationships in my life, which could be called serious or at least they lasted longer than two weeks. I thought back then, that I knew how a man feels when he falls in love with a girl. I knew nothing like Jon Snow. My exes or any other girls never attracted me even in a percent like Ashley. It was like comparing kayaking to a luxury yacht trip. Ashley completely blew me away!

We finished the whole bottle of wine and I felt a little dizzy, but still rather on the sober side. Ashley looked a little more drunk. I suggested taking another bottle, but she declined.

"Danny, I can't drink more, unless you want to carry my limp body home", she giggled.

"I wouldn't mind, if that means that I could touch that body as much as I want", I was also chuckling.

"Babe, firstly I am heavy as fuck, you wouldn't last long", she sticked out her tongue at me and added with a smile, "And you don't need to get me drunk, to make me easier. I had enough, I told you that I am not much of a drinker. Now I need fresh air and a walk. With you of course."

"Ok, I'm gonna pay and we can go..."

"Oh, no, no, Danny, I'm paying."

"But I invited you, so...", I tried to protest, but she silenced me resolutely.

"Don't make an unnecessary fuss about it. You made the first move by inviting me, I will make the second by paying for the dinner, then we will go somewhere and maybe make the third move together." Her suggestive smile didn't leave me any chance, I had to agree.

"Ok, so be it. But let me at least leave a tip for Pablo."

"Sure, be generous, this kid deserves it."

I left probably the biggest tip ever in my life and we stood up, heading toward the exit. Ashley was walking next to me and after a while, she spontaneously grabbed my hand and continued to walk as if nothing happened. I had a feeling that everyone in the restaurant was staring at us, but it didn't matter anymore. Stare as much as you want, stare and know how magnificent and how strong is the woman I took on a date. The only relevant things were the touch of her warm hand, the smell of her hair and the fact that the night was still young. Young, intriguing and promising.
My stories:
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marasso

Hi!

Chapter 6 is now available - I think it's the longest and most detailed one so far. I hope you'll like it! Enjoy!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Interesting, can't wait next installment

Thank you for your comment Allmaster! Really appreciated!




Chapter 6


We walked outside and it was already completely dark. It seemed that I lost track of time, with how much time we spent in the restaurant. But it wasn't important at all, I wanted to be with Ashley for as long as possible. The night was warm, although that feeling could have been caused by the alcohol. Ashley was still holding my hand with a strong grip, but for her it could be normal or even delicate. Her palm had a little calloused skin inside, that's the cost of lifting heavy weights.

After a while Ashley let go of my hand, and I was at first disappointed, but that feeling didn't last very long, because soon after she entwined herself on my waist and leaned into me. It encouraged me to embrace her shoulders and lay my palm on her gigantic right deltoid muscle, which was like a granite ball covered by silk. My fingers were touching her delicate skin which hid an unyielding and powerful muscle.

"Fuck, I feel so drunk, Danny!" Ashley was giggling and wobbling. Probably that was the reason why she hugged me and why we were walking together. "Please, let's find a bench, ok?" She asked and then exhaled a warm breath in my face, "Some discreet bench, hi hi hi."

"Sure, I will help you get there", we both laughed, as we walked through the dark and desolate park. I was feeling like I was sixteen years old again. The first taste of alcohol, first dates, first touch of a female body. Even if I was a little bit drunk as well, I had never been so embedded in the present like then. And probably never before had I felt such an overwhelming love of life or appreciate one moment so preciously.

We walked for a short while and found a bench, I didn't know if it was a discreet one, but we both didn't care. Probably it wasn't, because there was a huge street lamp above it. The Woodland Park seemed completely empty, there was not a living soul around, except for us. It was my first time at this place, but I wasn't sightseeing, it was pitch-black darkness around and... well, I was distracted by the presence of an ultra muscular blonde bombshell. We sat down... or should I say that I sat down and Ashley lay down, put her feet up on the bench and leaned with her back heavily on me.

"You don't mind, do you?" She asked with a wide grin, putting her head in my elbow crease. Her broad back and shoulders were pressing on my chest and legs.

"Of course not, it's a pleasure to hold a woman like you in my arms", I was still amazed at how freely Ashley was behaving in any interaction with me. It looked as if we were a couple for a long time, she didn't have any inhibitions in engaging close and intimate physical contact with me. Of course, at our first encounter we had crazy and wild sex, so maybe that explained her attitude, but it was still new and overwhelming, at least for me.

"Mhm, it's nice to be held in a strong man's arms", again sarcastic notes appeared in her voice, but she was glancing at me with humor and a frivolous smile. She was laying half on my thighs, half on the bench, with her head leaning on my left arm. It didn't seem to be a very comfortable position, but she looked relaxed.

"My arms, compared to yours, are like overcooked spaghettis next to iron bars", my joke made her laugh, but then she stated rather seriously.

"Oh, c'mon, Danny, I know you're joking, but seriously, you don't need to belittle yourself in front of me. Obviously, you are weaker than me for lifting weights, but you're a pretty strong guy and you know how to fight, right? You can hit and kick hard." Was she trying to flatter me or she just stated what she considers to be the truth? Or she wanted to troll me again? I couldn't figure that out. But I decided to be open and truthful, as she was during the whole evening. Beside her teasing and pranking, Ashley undoubtedly was the most honest and direct person I've ever met.

"I guess, I do know how to fight and I thought that I could hit really hard..." I made a pause and placed my hand on Ashley's stomach "... until I hit this impenetrable wall of steel." I smiled at her briefly and gently stroked her incredibly sculpted abs through her blouse.

"Mhmm...", she pulled her blouse up and placed my hand on her bare belly "That's nice, honey. But back to the topic, if you would hit me in the face with such force, you would knock me out for sure." I had no clue why she brought that topic up and what she wanted to achieve out of it.

"Let's start with the fact that I would never hit you in the face. And secondly, I don't know why you're talking about this..."

"Just hypothetically", she was looking directly in my eyes and again her confidence totally overmatched mine. "You said that you were thinking about my challenge a lot, so you probably thought about ways to beat me up". Ashley again had this provocative sparkle in her eyes. She was smiling and laying on my legs and yet talking about such topics so lightly.

"What do you want me to say?" I said quietly, "Yes, if I'd hit you in the chin with such force, I would knock you out. But on the other hand, if you would hit me as strongly as you did then in the gym or even stronger, if you'd use proper technique, you might even kill me."

"Oh, no, Danny, I would never hurt you", Ashley interrupted me and she scowled, hearing what I said, then looked at me... quite warmly. "I'm not into hurting people...".

"I hope so... but let me finish", I was trying to phrase all my thoughts in a way which won't show me as someone self-pitying, but also not to show that I'm scared of her or something like that. I wanted to state that as calmly as I could. "You have an incredible power, Ashley. Back then in the gym, you hit me so extremely hard, even without rolling your shoulder or rotating your hips. It was shocking for me, because I may not have such strong muscles like you, but I had a couple of amateur muay thai fights and no one hit me so hard in the midsection. I can't even imagine how vicious your punch would be, if you'd throw it with the correct boxing technique. Such force may puncture organs like the spleen or the liver." Ashley was listening to this with a worried expression. It really seemed that she might have not realized that her strikes could be so dangerous. "So yeah, like I said, I had many thoughts about your challenge, many of them were attempts to explain to myself your strength advantage over me. I was recreating different scenarios of our challenge. And yeah, I was so shocked and crushed by that one punch, that I was wondering if I would be able to defeat you in a real fight or some kickboxing match. And while using my muay thai skills and experience, maybe also a speed advantage or a better cardio, I thought that I may have beat you. But you know what? Thinking about that made me sick and disgusted. I felt like shit imagining that I'd hit your gorgeous face, because... why? Because the feeling of insecurity was so strong, that I would hit a woman? Because I lost a challenge to a woman and my ego couldn't handle it? Because a woman appeared to be much stronger than me? Because my male pride was destroyed? It was a repulsive concept for me."

"Sorry that I gave you such a headache", Ashley smiled sadly.

"No, no, don't be. Because beside my crushed ego, I was also amazed by you so much, by your attitude, beauty, body, strength, all of that. And I realized that I will continue to feel like shit forever, if I won't simply accept the fact that you're stronger than me. So, I told myself, 'Accept this and go for it, explore this feeling further, find her and ask her for a date'", that was my final provision in that topic, as I finished my summary, I just laughed to her, "and it seems like I'm realizing my plan was worth it. I much more prefer to admire these amazing abs, than hit them", my hand was wandering on her belly, exploring every nook of her chiseled, rock hard abdominal muscles.

"Poor babe... I see now that I really messed you up", Ashley chuckled quietly, but it seemed that she had honest remorse. She was glancing at me gently. "See? I told you that I'm not the best girl to hang with."

"And I told you that I don't see you that way. I'm just being totally honest with you. It was quite a hard experience for me, to admit it to myself, that I met a woman so much stronger than me. Of course, I was aware that somewhere in the world, there are girls stronger than me for lifting weights or pro female martial artists, who would beat the crap out of me in the blink of an eye, but... you know, they were out there, in an undefined somewhere, and meeting someone like them in person, was devastating for my ego, at first. I'm in the best shape of my life and there is a chick, who beat me with one punch. However, it took me a while, but I eventually made peace with it and accepted that, or even appreciated that experience as something on which I can grow as a humbler person."

"That means that you have a healthy ego, Danny. I like it." Now it was Ashley stroking my hand. "So, you are not scared of me?"

"I'm not. Of course, I just hope that you won't whoop my ass after our first argument", I laughed.

"Ha ha, I can't guarantee you that I won't spank your cute little ass, when you will be naughty". Ashley smiled broadly and continued, "But the truth is, that I don't know how to fight in any way. I mean striking, kicking, etc... I tried a few boxing lessons, but being hit in the face wasn't my thing."

"Ashley, you don't need skills, your raw strength is more than enough to knock somebody out cold, even while hitting with an open hand", I said it with honest respect, but I also knew that she likes to listen to compliments about her power.

"Oh, really", she mocked me humorously, "What if someone will teach me, how to punch properly?" She looked at me with a sly smile "But to be serious, I may not have a clue about stand-up fighting, but I know a few wrestling moves. I was in the wrestling group in high-school for a short period."

"Oh, I've noticed that you are quite... agile and experienced... when you were on top of me. Was it due to your wrestling background?" Ashley chuckled, knowing that I was meaning her riding me on that yoga mat.

"Oh yeah, I'm a true expert in naked wrestling, ha ha. But you mentioned that you had a couple of amateur fights, right? Tell me more about it."

"Yes, I had 7 fights to be exact. The first one was... I believe they call this the first step fight or something like that... It was under very limited rules, kicks or knees in the head weren't allowed, elbows also, we had to wear protections almost on every part of the body. Quite an amusing view. But the other fights were... let's say... more brutal."

"I would like to see one of your fights. Are there any of them in the net?" Ashley surprised me with that question. Usually I would proudly present videos of my fights to any woman, but in front of Ashley, I again felt a slight sting of insecurity, rather irrational, but still. Probably I just wanted to impress her furthermore, so I decided to show her my most dominant and spectacular victory.

"Yes, I have them on my Facebook. Just let me take out my phone from my pocket." Unfortunately, that meant that Ashley could no longer lean on me. It was so pleasant to hold her in arms. She seemed to be a little disappointed as well.

"Oh, no, it was so cozy", Ashley laughed, but sat up next to me, very close. Her huge thigh was connected with mine. "Hey, hug me again, don't be shy."

"Just a second, I'll find this video", I passed her my phone and embraced her shoulders. My hand again landed on Ashley's deltoid muscle and again it struck me by its size, volume and density. I don't have small palms, but I couldn't cover her shoulder even with straightened fingers.

"Daniel Baker...", she read my surname quietly and pressed play on the screen.

The video started and Ashley was watching very carefully. It was my fourth fight, as I remember correctly. Despite that it was an amateur fight, me and my opponent hadn't even shin protectors or helmets, only gloves. So, the rules were almost identical like during pro bouts.

"Hey, what are you doing now? It looks dorky", Ashley laughed about me.

"Oh, it's called Wai Kru, it's a traditional muay thai dance, which fighters usually have to do before a fight. It's a part of the ritual or something like that. Yeah, it's kind of funny." Indeed, this whole dance looks a little bit dorky, especially if you are watching yourself doing it.

Then the video showed me and my opponent facing each other and the referee was explaining the rules. Classic stare down. Ashley paused the video and noticed.

"This guy is much taller than you."

"Yup, he was at least 3 inches taller and also had a better reach. And was heavier. To be honest, if it wouldn't be an amateur fight, we wouldn't be matched together, for sure. It was supposed to be a middleweight bout with 185 or 187 lbs weight limit. I was weighing even less. And this guy was way above that, I think he was closer to 200 lbs."

"Wow, it looked like a tough matchup for you", Ashley glanced at me with respect.

"It was what it was", I shrugged.

Ashley focused again on the screen and clicked play. The fight began.

The first 3 minutes round was dictated by my opponent. I had trouble finding my reach and avoiding his jabs. He didn't hit me too much, because I was circling around, changing angles, moving my head, etc. But I also didn't score too much, most of my punches didn't reach his head. All I could do was throw a lot of low kicks, which started to work and damage his thighs.

The first round was close-fought, but slightly won by him. Surprisingly, while watching this fight, I felt again an adrenaline rush and a little bit of stress, mostly because of showing that fight to Ashley. I wondered what were her thoughts after the first round and she immediately spoke to me, as if she could read my mind.

"He won the first, right?" I nodded my head and she continued. "But you fought smart, fuck, this guy has long arms like a monkey."

The second round started and then I began to outsmart this guy. I was throwing low kicks in his lead leg, to slow him down. However, he caught me a few times with straight punches and I again couldn't reach his head. And that gave him confidence, as a result I had noticed that he started to keep his hands lower, not so close to his chin like earlier. So, I started to bait him, by kicking his right side, he was sloppy in blocking low kicks and got many of them. It frustrated him and also hurt as hell. After another leg kick, I saw that he attempted to catch my leg. Of course, it's legal in muay thai and even you can get scores in the judges eyes, if you catch and sweep your opponent.

So, I threw a low kick again and he again tried to catch it. He was already set up. I marked another low kick and when his right hand went down, I immediately cut the distance with a quick jump and exploded with a sharp left hook on his jaw. Momentum gave me additional power and I knocked him down.

"Wow, nice!" Ashley yelled with emotions.

He was counted for the first time and made a rookie mistake, by standing up too fast. The referee counted only to four and he was already up, to show me that nothing happened. But I saw that he was wobbling and his eyes were foggy, barely conscious.

So immediately after the restart, I charged on him and set up another trap. I threw a sequence of hooks and he was covering himself with a double guard. None of my strikes reached his head, but it was exactly like I planned. I wanted him to focus on high guard and protecting his chin. The last left hook wasn't aimed in his jaw, but in the liver! Boom, he didn't expect that at all and bent in half like a Swiss knife. Ashley again almost jumped from excitement. The referee came in and the guy was counted for the second time.

He stood up at 8, so in the last chance, but I knew that he was defeated already. You can't recover from a liver shot in only 8 seconds.

So, he was hurt, shocked and confused, because he couldn't predict from which angle another strike would come. He didn't know if he should cover his head or his guts. He was moving like under water, in slow motion. I threw a left hook again and he blocked it, but promptly, I made something quite spectacular, I kicked with the left leg in his guts and it collided hard with his ribs and as my leg went down, I bounced it from the ground and kicked higher, right in his head. My shin hit him in the ear and he fell down, totally unconscious and knocked out cold!

"Fuck! Whoa! Just wow, that was very impressive, Danny!" Ashley was shaking her head with disbelief and looked at me so lustily, that I almost fainted. Wow, watching my fight made her so steamy? "You are a force to be reckoned with, Danny. That was impressive... and hot, ha ha! You outfoxed him perfectly. Didn't you think about turning pro?"

"I thought and dreamed about it, but I don't think it's worth really the huge effort and the risk of severe injuries. There is no money at all in pro muay thai, maybe only on the highest level. It's not so popular like boxing or MMA. I had those fights just to test and challenge myself."

"I see. But I liked it very much." She said and scrolled on the screen to read the comments of my friends. "Who is Stephanie Evans?" Ashley suddenly asked and looked at me with a sly smile.

"Her? She is a colleague from work, why do you ask?"

"She's hot. And clearly into you, judging from her comment full of awe, he he. You should pick her up." I knew that Ashley was trolling me again, but it surprised me, that she stated without doubts, that Stephanie was interested in me. Ashley's intuition was almost right!

"He he, funny, that you saw through her so well. The truth is, that I had been thinking exactly the same and tried to pick her up about a year ago. I invited her for lunch at work and... I was very fortunate that I didn't push that any further."

"Why not?"

"Because during maybe the first 20 minutes, she mentioned her ex-boyfriend probably 10 times. It was clear for me that she had some issues with her former relationship. And later I found out that Stephanie and her boyfriend had broken up and then came back together again a few times in the past."

"Oh, so she just wanted to have a 'spare guy', in case her fucked up relationship finally wouldn't work out?"

"Yeah, something like that. She was giving me a lot of mixed signals, so I'm really glad that my 'sixth sense' alarmed me on time, he he."

"Good for you..." Ashley stated and then said with serious outrage. "God, what a stupid bitch. I hate chicks like her. They never know what they want. I may be messed up in many ways, but I had never done anything like this to guys. So, miss Evans, you won't know what guy you missed." Ashley showed her middle finger to Stephanie's Facebook profile, which made us both laugh.

"I don't give a simple fuck about her. She is very pretty, all the nerds from my office have wet dreams about her, but for me... she is too skinny." I said with a wide smile.

"Oh, you prefer plus size women?" Ashley played along with me.

"A little bit more muscular, you know."

"But seriously, you didn't seem to be into female muscles at first. What happened?" Ashley again had this sarcastic vibe in her voice, which coming from any other woman would be arrogant, but in her case, combined with her unbelievable confidence, that attitude was... just hot and seductive.

"I've met one beautiful woman with slightly bigger than average muscles and she somehow persuaded me that a muscular female body can be exciting in many ways." I was bantering with her, but only in a positive way.

"Oh, slightly bigger than average? You are stepping on thin ice here, babe". Ashley jocularly raised her eyebrows, "So what was the name of that woman, huh?"

"I believe that it was an Ashley, or something like that. Ha ha ha, actually that reminded me that in the past two months, I've met two muscular women named Ashley, one very attractive, the other... not really, so it's fifty-fifty for persuading me that female muscles are sexy". I winked, but Ashley was surprised and wanted to know more about that other Ashley.

So, I told her almost everything about my struggle while searching for her. About looking for her on the Internet, about checking the biggest gyms in the city. When she heard the story about her uglier doppelganger, she just laughed like crazy.

"Oh my god, really Danny? I can't believe that!"

"Really! It was literally the only trace of any 'Ashley bodybuilder' in our city on the net. So, imagine my disappointment when it turned out to be a big, but unattractive woman in her late forties.

"Ha ha, I'd have liked to see your face then. But babe, it flatters me so much that you put so much effort to find me. I knew that I made quite a big impression on you, but I didn't think that it would be that big. Oh, that reminded me, that you wanted to see my Insta****". Ashley took her phone out of pocket. "But first let me do one thing..."

She clicked a few times and a few seconds later, I received a notification on my phone. It was an invitation to be on her friend list on Facebook! From Ashley Warren. I immediately accepted and looked at her profile photo. Unfortunately, it didn't show her face, just her silhouette from behind, as she was standing at the beach during sunset.

"Shit just got real, we are official Facebook friends!" I joked to her and she laughed cheerfully. "But why have you got only one photo?"

"It's my private FB profile, I don't want to show it there much. But here...", she passed me her phone, "... you have more photos of me."

Her screen was showing the Inst@gram app.

"Muscle Beauty & Beast?" I read loudly and she shrugged her shoulders with an innocent smile.

"What? I like this name."

"I like it too, it's fitting you well." I scrolled down and saw that she had 600 thousand followers! It was one of the biggest fanbases amongst the other female bodybuilders, as far as I knew. Apparently, Ashley was a real star in the bodybuilding industry.

"Wow, over half a million followers", I glanced at her with awe. "You're really famous, aren't you?"

"Yes, amongst certain... circles of interest, I'm quite recognizable."

"I didn't know that I was going on a date with a real fitness superstar." I tried to troll her a little bit, but the truth was that Ashley had to be really famous in the bodybuilding world and it was more surprising, that I didn't find anything about her earlier.

"Oh, c'mon, Danny. Better watch the pictures." She joyfully poked me in the side.

The first photo or should I say the latest added photo was familiar for me, after a second I realized that it was the same pic that Ashley sent me today before our date. The one showing her giant arm flexed!

"Hey, this is the photo, you sent me today! Oh no, I thought that I am a special one, the only one who received it." I pretended to be sad and Ashley smiled broadly.

"Babe, you are special, because you're the only one who can have all these muscles for yourself... at least for today."

"Yes, I'm lucky, I bet that all these guys would kill to have the opportunity to spend an evening with you."

"Yeah, some of them are really desperate. Read me some comments Danny, feed my narcissistic ego, ha ha!" Ashley embraced my neck and placed her head on my shoulder. I felt her slow, steady breath on my cheek.

"Ok then, there are multiple simple 'huge!', 'wow', 'giant arm'... some comments in Arabic... I guess... Oh, this guy was at least more creative and wrote 'what a beautiful piece of art in the form of a humongous peak of feminine bicep. I would kiss it the whole day and night. Especially night'."

"And would you kiss my biceps the whole night, Danny?" Ashley whispered voluptuously in my ear and her hand started to wander slowly on my chest and belly.

"I would kiss your whole body... for eternity..."

"Mhm... read me more, ok?" Ashley sighed quietly.

"Sure.... Ho ho, this one is interesting! LamalBrenner said: 'I'd like her to do me a handjob... or better not, it may end badly for me...'"

"Haha! But you know, that I can be very delicate, Danny."

"Sure, but I got his point. Your hands seem to be capable... of ripping everything apart." I scrolled the screen and read more. "'Omg, how big are your arms?' user Jason34 asked and user fbbfan88 stated... 'I think it's morphed, classic case of Adobe gains'... Hey, this moron is suggesting that you photoshopped your photos!?"

"Yeah, yeah, classic doubters. I'm used to that. In the past, I often encouraged guys like him, to visit me in the gym, with a measuring tape, by then their audacity ended. Check the comments here, there are more such accusations toward me, he he." Ashley slid the screen to earlier posts and clicked on a video, it showed her in the gym, in super clingy thermoactive leggings and tank top, sitting on the inclined bench. She leaned forward to the camera and said, "Check this out, soldier press with 125 lbs dumbbells". Then she adjusted herself on the bench and some huge black guy passed her two enormous dumbbells. Ashley grabbed them and started to press over her head, grunting loudly with effort. During every move, her veiny biceps were popping out to shocking size. She made 7 reps and attempted the eighth, then dropped the dumbbells on the floor with a heavy sound. This black dude again appeared on screen and very vigorously yelled with a deep voice "what's up bitches?! this is real strength; this lady has real strength!". The last seconds of the video showed Ashley, flexing her huge biceps, with a proud and defiant smile.

"Wow, 125 pounds dumbbells? Amazing!" I also yelled with excitement. "Who was this giant dude?"

"Hey, did I hear a jealous vibe in your voice?" Ashley laughed softly.

"Of course. I'm currently visualizing the way to defeat such a massive monster and then conquer your heart." I laughed.

"Ha ha, that's Tyrone, my gym buddy. Don't worry, you can't treat him as a competition to my heart, ha ha ha, but be careful, if you ever meet him, better don't ask him for spotting during squats, ha ha."

"Is he gay? What a relief! Ha ha!"

"Oh, silly, Danny", Ashley was laughing cheerfully. "Better read those comments!".

"Ok, ok, let's see what we got here... so another bunch of awed expressions, nothing surprising for me... but... yeah, we have a first sceptic. User Rammer wrote 'fools, don't believe that, she is using fake weights!'. Ok, we have another one, oooh it's fbbfan88 again 'no way, that any female bodybuilder would be able to lift that. Obviously it's a hoax!'... Damn you idiots, you have no idea what you're talking about..." I muttered more to myself, than to Ashley. She was still massaging gently my chest. Another one, nick furry11. This one is more civilized and wrote 'I don't doubt that Ashley is really super strong, but here it looks... just unbelievable! Maybe it's some kind of publicity stunt for our fun?'"

"Ok, enough Danny. You see what I meant talking about fans?"

"Yeah, I get it. But I can partially identify with their opinions, you know what I mean? Your strength results are just mind-blowing! It's hard to believe for someone, who didn't witness that with their own eyes... or body like me. Here, you lift 125 lbs dumbbells for 7 reps, so it's clearly not your personal record and most of these guys, even trained ones, can't even bench press so heavy dumbbells." Ashley gladly nodded with understanding.

I noticed a photo from some contest, barely recognizing Ashley, because she was dehydrated, covered by bronzer and had really expressive makeup. She was holding a medal and a trophy.

"Oh, that's something recent?"

"Yeah, it was... six or five weeks ago. Probably that's the reason why you couldn't find me in the gym, because maybe three days after we met that first time, I fled to Tampa for this contest."

"Did you win? I bet you nailed this!"

"I was second. There was a hard competition and the other girls were really well prepared."

"Eh, the judges had to be blind that they gave you second place."

"Heh, babe, you haven't seen the winner. This chick was huge and defined as hell."

"But not bigger than you?"

"Almost as big. Yeah, it was tight, we both could win, but they gave her the first place, so... whatever."

"But I'd cut my arm to bet that you're much stronger than her."

"Ha ha, you're cute. Yeah, likely I am. But Danny, you have to know that I had experience in powerlifting, so I am stronger than most female bodybuilders."

"And for sure you're sexier than most of them", Ashley smiled hearing my statement and reached for my cheek and stroked it.

I scrolled down her insta**** and looked at a few other amazing different photos of Ashley, her selfies in a mirror, her casual content from some travels, et cetera. There were thousands of photos and videos! And hundreds of comments under each post! I only looked through the last recent ones. I've noticed the unique style of her insta****, she rarely smiled on photos or videos, and when she did, they were proud, provocative or seductive smiles. And her fans loved that! The fiercer or sterner she looked on the pic, the more awed comments she received. Reading that guys were proposing her marriage, telling her that they love her, reading expressions of deep admiration, made me realize how lucky I was, that she went out with me. That I could spend an evening with such a woman, desired by so many men. Of course, I was aware that they didn't know Ashley, I barely knew her, and they loved the internet image of her, but by meeting her in person, I still felt... blessed? Maybe too strong of a word, but I definitely felt awarded.

"Amazing photos, I will... thoroughly watch them at home." I gave her the phone back.

"Will you masturbate to them?" Ashley chuckled and totally surprised me with that question, but I answered honestly, which made her laugh even more.

"Of course I will! How can you even think differently? Ha ha!"

"I like that you didn't deny it. After all, it's flattering for a woman, don't you think? I had a friend in high school who broke up with her boyfriend, a really great guy, just because he admitted to jerking off to her photos. She called that disgusting, can you imagine? I mean, c'mon, when a guy is masturbating to photos of his girlfriend, is there any better proof that he desires her? I don't know, maybe I'm weird, but I'd prefer much more, that my guy would wank his dick to my pics, than to porn."

"You have a point."

"But speaking about photos... want to take some with me?" Ashley took her phone out again.

"Sure!"

She brought her face closer to mine and took a few pics. Then she kissed me on the cheek and took another. I felt the warm energy from her, pulsating like a heartbeat. I turned to her with an irresistible desire to kiss her beautifully shaped lips, but she stopped me.

"Wait, I have an idea how to troll a little people on inst@gram." Ashley kneeled above my laps and sat down on my thighs, facing me.

"Ugh", I grunted, surprised by her weight.

"What? Am I too heavy for you, boy?" She laughed and flattened my legs even more. My legs were trapped between inhumanly huge thighs.

"You are super heavy! How much do you weigh?"

"Oh, oh, I'm so offended, a guy asking me about my weight..." Ashley mocked playfully, "ha ha ha, babe, today morning the scale showed 227 lbs!"

"Wow! You're over 40 pounds heavier than me!"

"Is that a problem, Danny?"

"Not at all! A lot of body to... explore." My hands, guided like they had their own will, started to massage Ashley's giant and hard thighs.

"Wait, don't distract me for a moment, I want to take a really special photo", she leaned to me and hugged me tight. I didn't know what she was exactly doing behind my head. "Ok, let's see... fuck, blurry... hold on Danny."

"Take your time, as long as you need", I answered and then started to reach with my hands to... the place where her thighs end.

"Oh, you naughty bastard, ha ha. Just wait a second, babe. I've got what I wanted." She straightened and started to type on her phone.

"Will you show me?"

"One moment." She was typing with a meaningful smile. "Ok, here you go, hah!"

She turned the screen toward me, it was a photo, already posted on insta****, showing the back of my head and neck, Ashley's gorgeous delighted face with her eyes closed and... her gigantic bicep, with her arm embracing my neck. If not for the muscular, veiny arm, it would be a romantic photo of your usual couple. The photo was a little bit blurry, due to the rather poor lighting of the street lamp, but Ashley looked beautiful.

The photo was described by one question: "Is he the one?"

"What do you think? They'll go crazy with the comments, he he."

"You are a ruthless girl. This photo will break plenty of hearts." We both laughed at Ashley's malevolent plan.

"For sure, but I don't care. I have the right to have someone, haven't I?" I didn't answer and just looked in her mesmerizing eyes. She hid her phone and said. "We'll check the comments later on. They'll be roasting you for sure, he he."

"I really couldn't care less, but I can feel for them, you know? I'd be envying too... seeing a dream woman hanging out with another guy." I finished the sentence looking directly into her eyes.

Her face was maybe 5 inches away, I could see her enlarged pupils, her slightly open lips, I felt her deep, but steady breaths. She had a mixture of emotions in her eyes, confidence, desire, expectations, lust, curiosity.

"Why do you affect me so much, Daniel? I can't focus around you...", she whispered, while her face was getting closer to mine. I was thinking about what I could answer, but she didn't give me a chance to speak. Her wet, warm lips connected with mine and she kissed me. It was a different kiss than earlier today, near the fountain, or back then in the gym. It was like this kiss was her way to pass me all these emotions, hidden in her eyes. It was prolonged, more passionate and... a serious kiss that only a woman can give to her man. I closed my eyes and just immersed myself in that moment, I wanted it to last forever. But after a very pleasant while, Ashley stopped and looked at me with a delighted, but also amused smirk.

"Hey, Danny?"

"Uhm... yes?"

"Did you... just get hard after that kiss?" Her smile got even wider, when she whispered that question.

"Yes!"

"Awesome! I was wondering what was that hard object, ha ha!"

She leaned forward and started to kiss me again, more eagerly, bolder. I was touching her hard and chiseled obliques, my hands sneaked under her blouse and were stroking her velvety, warm skin. I couldn't decide, which part of Ashley's body I wanted to touch the most, I wish I had more hands!

She stopped kissing me and hugged my head to her cleavage. My forehead was pressed against her thick and unbending chest muscles. I started then to kiss the rift between her huge pectoral muscles. Ashley was panting heavily and stroking my hair.

"Oh, so good...", a deep sigh came out from Ashley's chest.

My lips were exploring her bosom, her neck and part of her traps.

"You wanted to kiss my bicep. Kiss it though!" Ashley raised her right arm towards my face. Her bicep was almost as big as an orange and hard like stone. I covered with kisses every inch of that giant muscle. Ashley's left hand was stroking my head and playing with my ear.

"It's so big and hard...", I said to her with deep admiration.

"Check that, honey", Ashley straightened and flexed both biceps. Her lats popped out on the sides, making her upper body twice wider as before.

"Oh, god...", I grabbed her tight waist and slid my hands up her torso, feeling that width difference between her midsection and upper back. Ashley had proportions similar to a character from a superhero comic book!

"Your touch is turning me on so much...". Ashley exhaled with arousement. "Hah, but I can feel that you're enjoying it too!" She shifted her hips on my side and pointed her finger at the considerably big bulge in the  trousers on my left thigh. "Hey, did you hide a baseball bat there? Hi hi hi."

Ashley sat on the bench again and grabbed gently my erected penis through my jeans.

"Oh my god, it's almost ripping your jeans...", she moved it a few times under the material. "It's hard to believe that I had this monster inside me... Mhm... Show it to me!", she ordered and totally caught me by surprise there!

"What? Here?!" God, that girl was truly unpredictable.

"Sure! What's the problem? It's in the middle of the night, do you see anyone except us?" Ashley laughed at my scruples.

"Ok, then...", I unzipped my jeans and slid them down. It revealed the view of the big tent created by my stiff dick, stretching tight my boxers. I put my pants down and my hard cock bounced in the air like a flagpole.

"Wow...", Ashley bit her lower lip and blushed. She blushed! Seeing that such a powerful muscular goddess reacted this way to the view of my cock, as if she was both impressed and a bit intimidated by its size, gave me extra confidence. It was my turn to tease her a little.

"Someone has flushed cheeks here, he he...", I chuckled, but she didn't lose her confidence even one bit. Without any shyness she admitted:

"Yeah, my cheeks are burning... Danny, I may be much stronger and more muscular than all girls, but I'm still a woman... and your dick just makes me... tremble...". I liked her honesty in every topic. It was also arousing. Ashley reached with her right hand to my manhood and when she was about to grab it, I flexed my Kegel muscle and my dick jumped directly to her palm. She chuckled, surprised. "Hey! It's alive! Oh, Danny, you are so naughty..." She took a solid grab and stroked it a few times.

"Oh..."

"Fuck, look how thick it is...", she whispered more to herself than to me and then laughed. "Sorry, I'm talking to you like you don't know what your own dick looks like, ha ha. But let me admire it my way, ok?"

"Yeah...", she was playing with the foreskin, hiding and revealing the tip. It's weird, but it was the first time that I noticed that Ashley had short nails. Well cared and painted in red, but short. I guessed that it had to be easier for her to have short nails during weightlifting.

"Wow...", Ashley placed her thumb on my tip "...almost triply wider than my finger...", then she started to stroke it and turned her face to me. "Tell me Danny...", doing a few moves of her mighty veiny forearm, "...you're intelligent... smart... handsome...", she was speaking, looking directly into my eyes and simultaneously massaging my member. What a woman! "Funny... athletic... and you have such a huge dick... so why don't you have a girlfriend, huh?" She finished that long question and raised her eyebrows with a meaningful, seductive smile.

"To be honest... I was hoping that after this evening, I will have a girlfriend." I replied with a sly smile.

"Oh, you mean me?" She mocked me cheerfully with an innocent smile and squeezed my cock harder. "Well, maybe you're on a good way to it. But I must warn you with something, I have a mild case of agoraphilia."

"Oh, that means you're afraid of spiders? Don't worry, I will protect you!" Of course, I knew what agoraphilia meant, but I kidded her.

"It's not arachnophobia, silly, ha ha ha."

"I know Ashley, just kidding. Well... maybe you have a mild case, like you said... but a definitely contagious one, because I noticed as well a few symptoms, ha ha!"

"Oh, Danny, Danny... your cock is turning me wild. Hide it, before my agoraphilia will strike again!" She let go of my penis and exhaled deeply, like she wanted to calm herself down.

"Why? No one will see us." Oh, no! So much pleasure and it suddenly ended! But I put my pants on again, there was no point in pressing Ashley to do anything.

"It's not about being seen, I like to do it in public places. I just decided... or rather promised myself, that we won't have sex today."

"Don't get me wrong, as if I'm insisting on anything, but may you tell me why?"

"Several reasons. I know, that may sound weird, but... first of all, we went on a date to know each other more. And, yeah, I know that we already got to know each other on... the intimate side", she chuckled in an adorable way, "but I wanted this evening to be different."

"Ok, I'm totally fine with that. What are the other reasons?"

"I just...", she hesitated. "I'll tell you about them later. Now I'd like you to walk me home. It's super fucking late." She was right. It was 3 AM! We both completely lost track of time. Obviously, I did not want to part with Ashley yet, but when she told me where she lives, I realized that we will still spend at least a dozen of minutes together by getting there. Her flat was located in the Magnolia district... yeah, another part of Seattle that I didn't know, but I was merely aware of the distance between the park and Ashley's home.

We stood up and she led the way. I was feeling a little bit disappointed, of course, not because we didn't have sex on that bench, but because Ashley wanted to go home. Yeah, I know, it sounds irrational, but I just craved to be with her for as long as I could. Ashley grabbed my hand, like she subconsciously wanted to reassure me, that it's not over.

Ashley and I walked for a few minutes in silence, but it wasn't awkward, just natural. We were simply enjoying our companionship, there was no need for talking at that moment.

We left the park behind us and approached a district with houses and blocks. I wasn't familiar with that part of the city. We were passing by a big playground for kids and then Ashley stopped.

"Hey, Danny...", she turned to me with a prankish smile "...what you'd say about a little challenge between us?"

"Uhm... I'm probably gonna lose, but... yes, of course!"

"I like your attitude! Let's go to this playground!"

She led me near a quite high ladder, designed rather for older children, than for preschoolers or toddlers.

"Have you been working on your back muscles since we first met?" Another wide and sly grin appeared on her lovely lips. But she was looking at me only with a warm, positive energy.

"I have... but I'm still worried, which challenge do you have in mind...", I replied with a weak smile, although I was ready to be defeated. But also, I didn't want to give up easily, no matter how bad the odds were for me, I still got a competitive soul. And I was just super excited to witness another display of Ashley's strength. I knew that she wanted to show off and I loved it.

"Pull-ups contest, he he."

"Ok, then, what are the rules?"

"Very simple, who will do less, lose!" I saw that Ashley had a lot of fun with that.

"Which grip?"

"Whatever fit you, babe. Wide, narrow... or one hand if you want." What a tricky beast, she already knew that she would win.

"I'll try wide then."

"Ambitious! Good! Ok, so catch the bar and say it when you're ready."

We both had to make a short jump to reach the bar. When we were hanging, Ashley gave the sign.

"Ready? Ok, go!"

Yeah, I was focused on my back muscles during the last weeks, that wasn't a lie. Back then, in that yoga room, when Ashley asked me to do a lats spread and then humiliated me totally, by doing her lats spread, I had decided to train more that part of my body. And I increased my strength significantly, but I was sure that it was not enough to beat Ashley.

Nevertheless, the first five reps were made at the same pace, although I was suspecting that Ashley adjusted her speed to mine. The next three reps were challenging for me, but I managed to do them without losing much pace. But afterwards, I started to struggle, it was really fucking hard. Ashley noticed that and teased me.

"Oh, poor babe, what's the matter? Are you getting tired?"

I didn't answer, because I was putting my whole strength and... will, to do a few more pull-ups. Finally, I gave up and fell down. Ashley seeing that, stopped in halfway, showing even more the incredible strength of her back, but also her arms! She was hanging with flexed biceps, looking amazing and hot!

"How many reps did you do, Danny?" Ashley asked without any sign of effort on her beautiful face, still hanging stably in half of the range of motion.

"Uh...", I was catching my breath, "Thirteen, I guess...".

"Not bad! I wasn't counting mine, so let's say that I also made thirteen so far." She resumed to do pull-ups and this time was counting loudly, "Fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen... see, it's so easy... twenty!" Obviously, she was showing off, but I was observing in awe with a dropped jaw. After twenty reps, she stopped and hung on fully straightened arms.

"Normal pull-ups are so boring for me, Danny." She said with a disarming smile. "But watch that!"

She pulled her body up again, but then, instead of going down, she did something outstanding! She made a perfect muscle-up, raising herself above the bar. And then she shocked me even more, by doing ten no less perfect muscle-ups, with a great pace. Her huge body was almost flying on that bar! As if the gravity rules didn't apply to her!

Watching Ashley's superhuman strength exhibition was so arousing!

After several reps, which she made very casually, as if she was truly bored, Ashley jumped down and pulled her shirt up, revealing her perfectly sculpted abs and obliques.

"I want to show you something else", she turned toward the vertical ladder. "Look at my abs now, you'll see how a really strong core looks like", she winked playfully, then grabbed the bar and... did a very impressive move called human flag! She raised her legs by tightening her abdominal muscles and obliques. Ashley's body was hanging horizontally, parallel to the ground.

"Oh my god...". I touched her abs and it was hard, impenetrable like a steel armor. Every muscle was clenched tightly to another, like bricks on a wall.

"Ugh... you like it?" Ashley grunted with the effort. It was kind of a relief to see this, that there are exercises which could tire her.

"Yeah... that's unbelievable!"

She jumped back elegantly on the ground and stood up in front of me with a proud smile.

"The only benefit from these pull-ups is the pump I get. Look!" She flexed both biceps and they exploded with hugeness! I grabbed both and examined how hard and swollen they were. While her blood was pumped into those magnificent muscles, my blood went... somewhere else. Ashley patted me softly on the crotch, felt my hard dick and chuckled.

"Wow... looks like someone has a really healthy blood circulation system." She seemed to be flattered, that observing her strength gave me such a boner.

"If pull-ups are so easy for you, how do you even train your back? Do you even have pull-ups in your workout plan?"

"I have, but with additional weight attached to the belt."

"Wow! Really?"

"Yeah." Ashley looked like she came up with an idea. "Come closer. Remind me what your weight is."

"Uhm... around 185 lbs, more or less." Suddenly she put her hands under my armpits and lifted me up! She made that so effortlessly, like an adult picking up a child! She put me down and stated more to herself, than to me.

"Ok, I think I'll manage... "

"Manage with what?" I was again both shocked and excited by her power. My penis was almost fighting to release itself from my jeans.

"I'll show you", she jumped and caught the bar again. Then she looked down, spread her legs and encouraged me. "Come here, I won't bite, ha ha! Yeah, stand exactly between my legs." I felt like her monstrous thighs were entwining my waist and she locked me in a triangle made by her legs. Her left foot was stuck under her right knee.

"Now lift your legs."

"Seriously?! Are you kidding me?" I couldn't believe what she was about to do.

"Yes, honey, lift your legs." She seemed to be amused by my disbelief.

"Ok... wow... fuck..." I slowly raised my legs and found myself hanging, held by two huge pieces of female thighs.

Ashley grunted heavily and her face turned red. I was certain that she wasn't going to make it, but she destroyed my mind yet again! Slowly and with a huge effort, but she was pulling up her body... and my body, for fuck sake! She almost touched the bar with her chin, then lowered us down, without losing control of her movement. And if I wasn't shocked enough, Ashley attempted to do a second rep! But it was too much, even for such a powerful athlete like her!

"Ugh... Fuck!" She yelled and dropped me down. I fell on my ass, but it wasn't painful. She jumped heavily near me. "Sorry, Danny, I should have warned you. Fuck, I really thought that l could do a second rep!" She was... angry! Angry, that she failed the second attempt! What an ambition!

"Ashley, I need to call some scientists or something... they need to examine you as a new specimen of human... fuck... you're unbelievable... so strong... so beautiful..." I was touching her arms and mumbling compliments, completely shocked and excited to the level, in which my brain just couldn't comprehend what happened. Her huge tits were going up and down, as she was trying to calm her breath after such an incredible effort.

"Glad that I could impress you with something." She chuckled softly.

"Impress? Impress?! Are you fucking kidding me, babe? You just... you just..." I made a gesture describing an exploding head with stupid sounds and faces, which made her laugh so honestly and adorably, that I would have instantly fell in love with her on the spot, if... I hadn't done that already.

"Oh, I love your sense of humor." She took my hand and ordered. "But let's go Danny, it's almost dawn!"

And indeed, the first sunbeams started to crawl from behind the horizon. We entered a luxury housing development with high apartment buildings. This was really a classy area, safe because of the private security, with fences around all the blocks and surveillance cameras on every corner. It differed much from my place where I lived, which was a rented tiny flat in a scruffy bricked block.

Ashley stopped in front of the entrance of a at least 10-floor building. It looked very impressive, but as far as I knew, Magnolia was known as a quite luxurious and rich part of Seattle.

"This is where I live."

"Nice building! Which floor?"

"Last one, in the penthouse."

"Wow, you must have a nice view from there."

"Yes. You'll see it for yourself, but... just not today." She came closer and embraced my waist. "Listen, Danny... You can't even imagine how much I'd like to invite you in... but, my flat is messy and...", she looked into my eyes and exhaled deeply. "I don't know why, but I can't control myself near you. If we went upstairs, it'd end up with an orgy. And I don't want that... I mean, of course I want that so fucking hard... I just want to make it... I don't know... special... I just..." She stopped talking and just kissed me. Again, it was a soft, sensitive, innocent kiss which could be given by some shy teen girl, not by a powerful, muscular and independent woman.

"Oh, Daniel...", she whispered. "Do you think... that something between us can work out? Something more... than only sex?" I raised my gaze and met her eyes. She was asking it seriously. At that moment I saw everything in her eyes, like in an open book. I saw hope for the future. The need to be loved. The desire. I also saw an undefined sadness. The loneliness...

"I want that..."

"I want that too...", she kissed me again. "I just hope... that I won't hurt you. You... You are a really great guy. I'm happy that we went on that date. It was fun. Thank you."

"Thank you too for a wonderful evening."

"Call me tomorrow. Or text me. Just contact me, ok?" She hugged me with her strong arms and kissed me one last time. "Goodnight honey." Then she turned around and entered the building. Just like that.

I stayed in front of the entrance for about a minute, watching in the dark corridor, trying to make sense of this whole evening and memorize it forever.

Then I called a cab and drove home. I was seated in the backseat, exhausted physically and full of energy mentally, as weird as it sounds. I was reliving the whole date in my head, when I recalled this photo of us, which Ashley posted on her insta****. Curious what people did write in the comments, I launched the Insta**** app and found Ashley's profile. Despite the picture being posted in the middle of the night, there were already nearly hundred comments. Loyal fanbase. I started reading... and there were few wishes of happiness and well-being toward Ashley, but literally most of those comments were stating how lucky I was to be Ashley's boyfriend. "What a lucky guy, to be in such sexy and mighty arms". "Lucky motherfucker!!". "Fuck, I'm so jealous of this guy!". "I hope that this guy knows how lucky he is!".

I know that, anonymous internet mates. I know and appreciate that. And I understand your envy. I would be too.

When the cab arrived at my place, it was already bright outside. Bright like the vision of the future ahead of me.
My stories:
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

QBikk

Great new installment, well done.

marasso

Hi guys! Chapter 7 incoming, I'll hope there is someone who follow this story ;) Any feedback will be very appreciated :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great new installment, well done.

Thanks! :)




Chapter 7


Falling asleep wasn't a problem at all, contrary to what I anticipated, despite the excitement after my date with Ashley, as soon as I put my head on the pillow, darkness conquered my exhausted brain and I slept like a dead man till 'noon. I didn't have any dreams, only pure blackness. I woke up and the bright light struck my eyes. Even if I didn't drink that much and felt relatively sober last night, at least I thought so, I had a little headache. Wine had always been affecting me in that way, and to be honest, I prefer the 'classic' hangover after drinking vodka or beers, the same shitty feeling, but without the tiring headaches.

I would keep laying my ass in bed much longer, but a full bladder forced me to get up. There was another challenge before taking a piss, in the form of... ehm... a morning wood, but a few acrobatic moves above the toilet later and the job was done.

I came back to bed and unplugged my phone from the charger, the funny thing is that I didn't even remember the moment I put it there. Apparently, this is the most important, basic instinct of modern humans, no matter how tired or unconscious you are, your phone has to be charged!

I quickly unlocked the screen with the hope to find a message from Ashley and my heart started to pound twice faster, when I noticed little icon of Facebook Messenger with Ashley's profile photo. This one red digit gave me such emotions!

The message was one sentence, 'Hey! Are you alive?', with a kiss emoji at the end. Sent an hour ago. I replied 'Hey, I just woke up, but I'm still in bed. How are you feeling?'. Then I stared at the screen for a couple of minutes, anticipating Ashley's answer, but my message wasn't even viewed by her yet.

My dick was still stiff and I thought that maybe I'll watch Ashley's Insta**** again, if you know what I mean.

There was a new photo uploaded! Also added an hour ago. It was a selfie taken by Ashley showing her laying in bed, wearing a white loose t-shirt, with apparently a wet towel put on her forehead. She looked tired, but still beautiful and hot like lava!

Of course, Ashley made this photo entertaining and exciting for her fans, by showing a bit of her incredible and tempting body, here and there. The t-shirt was stretched on her large breasts and pulled up a few inches, just to show her perfectly sculpted abdominal muscles, which looked like they were constantly flexed. Ashley also placed her left hand under head and it highlighted her huge bicep, which seemed to be relaxed, although it was just enormous.

There was one sentence in the description, 'Hangover after drinking wine, always the worst...' and plenty of tags, typical for every Insta**** post. Amongst of standard ones, like #musclegirl #fitlife or #femalemuscle, Ashley added few funny tags like #dying, #weakhead, #headache or #vomit. To my pleasant surprise, there were also tags somehow directed to me, like #greatevening, #date and... #boyfriend! Wow! That was a nice surprise to see the last one.

The view of Ashley's muscular and voluptuous body, even only some parts of it, brought back memories from our date so vividly, especially the moments on that bench, that it made me super hard. My hand almost unintentionally went to my stiff cock. I couldn't help it, these images of Ashley's strong arm massaging my dick, her confidence while looking at me, her beautiful face with this seductive smile, all these flashbacks heated me up so much, that I was certain that it wouldn't take much time to finish me off.

And it took maybe a minute and a half, the explosion was near, when I realized that I didn't have any tissue or towel with me. All I managed to do was to kneel and aim at the floor.

The first shot went through the room like a rocket, for a couple of feet! The next drops also fled across the floor and fell down with quite a loud sound.

While I was panting, still in a kneeling position, a stupid, but amusing thought crossed my mind, I wondered if Ashley would be impressed by the distance, at which my sperm was ejected.

'God damn it, you're such a retard', I chastised myself, but I also laughed about this thought. On the other hand, Ashley wasn't the prudish and shy type of girl who would be outraged by talking about how far my cumshot fled. These silly thoughts made me chuckle loudly. I was about to go and grab some paper, to clean that mess, when I heard the characteristic notification sound of the Facebook Messenger app. It has to be her!

I picked up the phone with my left hand, the clean one, and unlocked the screen with a beating heart from curiosity. Yes, it was from Ashley!

'I'm literally dying Danny. Currently lying in the bathtub, with my head feeling like a balloon. Why did you get me to drink so much? He he'

I answered with one hand, which was very uncomfortable.

'Hey, it wasn't my idea to take a complete bottle of wine ;). Brb, I can't write with one hand'.

Then I went to the kitchen to take the paper towel and kneeled on the floor to wipe out the trails of my  pleasure. While I was cleaning up, another notification sounded. I finished and looked at the screen. Ashley sent a suspicious emoji and the following message.

'Why one hand? What were you doing?'

'Nothing special, just watching your Insta**** :D'

'Ha ha, kinky! I Love it! Which photo were you looking at so... thoroughly? He he'

'The last one.'

'Really? You could chose plenty of others, more spectacular for your... purpose :D :*'

'It was enough to fire up some memories from yesterday. ;) And what have you been doing since you woke up?'

'I was mainly lying with this fucking hangover. Pls, tell me, that you have one too... ;)'

'I have a mild headache, as always after drinking wine. But despite that, I feel quite fine.'

'Lucky you! And except dying, I was also stalking your whole activity on social media, haha! ;)'

'I have nothing to hide. ;) And what did you find out about me?'

'Oh, kidding babe, just watched your Facebook profile, trying to figure out which girls from your friends list are your exes :D 8)'

'Hah, interesting! And what are your bets?'

'Hmmm... first one, Christine Volkov :]'

I was surprised how Ashley managed to figure that out! Yes, I had been dating Christine a few years ago, although it wasn't serious and didn't last longer than a few weeks. But well, we had sex though, twice to be correct and it was the reason that we stopped dating. But that's a story for another occasion.

'Wow, correct! Kind of. How did you guess that?'

'Ha ha ha, dummy, you were tagged on one of her photos. On which she is hugging you! (I'm gonna kill that bitch BTW)'

'Holy shit, I didn't even know that she kept any photo with me on her wall. Any other guesses, Sherlock? :P'

'Naaah, I just glanced at a few of your friends to be honest. But I watched all your fights you had on FB! <applause emoji> Did you win all of those seven?'

At first, I wanted to lie to Ashley, that indeed I won all my fights. I don't know exactly why, probably to impress her more. I was flattered by the way she reacted to my fight and I simply wanted more of such reactions. But fortunately, my common sense and self-awareness defeated my ego and my stupid vanity. I wanted to build something serious between us and even seemingly insignificant or 'harmless' lies weren't good material for that.

'No, only 6 and in one I've got my ass whooped :)'

'It's hard to keep a clean record, right? Especially on an amateur level, when you can't put maximum effort and focus in training, because you have a daily job and other things.'

'Yeah, it's not easy, but I have only good experiences with those fights. They were fun and challenging.'

'Mhm, my warrior <3 ;)'

Ashley answered briefly and I waited for her to further answer, but nothing appeared on the screen, except three pulsating dots near her profile photo. That meant that either she was writing something longer or just left her phone with the app open. I stared at those dots like a dog at a bone. But after a couple of minutes, I put my phone down, went to my tiny kitchen and opened the fridge. As people say, at least it was light inside, the fridge was nearly empty, but I managed to find two suspicious looking eggs. Fortunately, they weren't spoiled, so I fried and ate them with a little too dry piece of bread. Masterchef quality breakfast of the single man. 'Not so single anymore', I thought and smiled broadly.

'I have a girlfriend. Ashley is my girlfriend', I was celebrating these thoughts, while putting in my mouth the not so fresh eggs and shitty bread. Crazy how the last couple of weeks eventually ended up.

From shock, to disbelief, to extreme pleasure, when I first met Ashley, through hope for more and despair when I was searching for her and again ending with pleasure and hope for more after yesterday's evening. I had troubles comprehending all what happened, but one thing was certain, I was so happy at that moment! Maybe I hadn't had many long relationships in the past, but I've dated many girls, although none of those dates filled me with so much enthusiasm!

I finished my 'super tasty meal' and went back to my phone. As soon as I reached for it, it vibrated, I was certain that it was a message from Ashley. It may sound silly, but already then, I felt that I had a strong connection with her. Yeah, after seeing her twice in my life.

She wrote: 'Hey, sry, I was getting out of the bathtub'

Then, she sent me two photos of us from yesterday's date, which she took on that bench. The first one showed her face next to mine, the second one her kissing me on the cheek. Due to the poor lighting, we both looked vampiric pale and had shadows under the eyes, but they were nice pics.

I enlarged the photo and set the focus on Ashley's face. I was just staring at her in complete awe. Each of her facial features was perfect and beautiful. There were no flaws.

This was a photo I could show my mother to tell her the news that I have a girlfriend. And troll her a little bit, because it showed only Ashley's face. I imagined the scene and I'm hundred percent certain that my mom would say something like that: 'Oh Danny, she is gorgeous, please come with her for dinner, we want to meet her!' And then, at the dinner, Ashley's huge muscles and ripped body would be revealed and my mom would probably have a stroke due to the extreme shock. The whole concept of such a situation amused me, of course excluding my mom having a stroke, but after a while I realized that something like this may or even will happen in an undisclosed future when I will introduce Ashley to my parents and that may be an 'interesting' event. Of course, if Ashley doesn't dump me before it happens.

But I have to agree with one statement from the imaginary speech of my mom, Ashley's face was indeed gorgeous. With such beauty she could be a successful model or a photo model, or even an actress. We all agree, that nowadays you don't really need to have any acting talent or whatsoever, in most cases you just need to look good. Although I even think that Ashley could be a good actress, she has a lot of talents, that's for sure.

But back to the topic, even if Ashley would chose to be... less muscular, but still fit, toned and in good shape, she could have an even bigger fanbase or almost a cult around her. You know, like these fitness chicks, who have millions of followers, for doing really nothing spectacular, just being pretty and well sculpted.

Damn, with such a pretty face, any girl could do anything and still rock the whole world. Life definitely may be easier when you are so beautiful, people are willing to give you more than you actually deserved or earned and also forgive you more. I'd bet that many girls at Ashley's place would just use their beauty to achieve a very comfortable and effortless life.

But not Ashley... She decided to be a fucking huge and super muscular bodybuilder. In the eyes of many people, she disfigured herself by building such an incredible muscle mass. I'm aware of the way how female muscles, 'bigger than average', are considered in our society. They would look at Ashley and think 'god, such a pretty girl and what has she done to herself?' Of course, in my case such stereotypical views weren't the case, but thinking about that made me wonder what were the reasons for which Ashley decided to be a pro bodybuilder.

Obviously, she is very ambitious and has a competitive soul, this I already noticed by myself. She also has great 'sport genes', if I can call it that way, she has a unique body control and physical self-awareness. I'm billion percent sure that with such natural predispositions, she would be successful in any sport she would decide to train on.

Even in more 'feminine' types of sport, like... I don't know? Tennis? Gymnastics? Anyway, in something considered to be less dominated by men. Yet she pursued the goal of being huge, ripped and strong. I wondered what initially drove her? I could easily believe in the version, that Ashley started to work out at a gym, noticed her first gains and just caught a bug out of it, but there is a long way from being fit or even an athletic girl, to being a female bodybuilder weighing over 220 pounds and with fat tissue on less than 10% level. A decision to build such enormous muscles had to be made at some point.

I read one day that a lot of female bodybuilders started to work out at a gym, because they were skinny or even anorexic, like the British fbb Lisa Cross. They felt insecure with their bodies, they perceived themselves as unattractive, unhealthy or simply weak and fragile. But I honestly doubt that being shy, insecure or unconfident was any factor in Ashley's case. I mean, I knew her only for a couple of weeks and saw her twice, but she was emanating such self-confidence and... willpower. Maybe Ashley was shy and skinny in her teens? Maybe she also started to work out because of that? Possible, but it was very hard to imagine for me.

Possibly I could spend hours thinking about Ashley and her path to become a bodybuilder, but a sudden vibration of my phone woke me up from my deep thoughts. Ashley wrote again! My heart started to pound twice faster and harder. It seemed like I was already like Pavlov's dog, whenever I saw a message from her, except I wasn't salivating like those canines from the experiment, but let's say, that my body reacted in similar fashion.

'Hey! Are you jerking off again? :D', her message made me burst out laughing.

'No, one is enough and I let my right hand rest :). I was watching our photos'

'Hah! Hey, wanna see something even better?'

'Sure!'

'But I warn you. if you show this to anyone or post it on the net, I will tear your huge cock off and hit you in the head with it! ;)'

'Ok! Ok! I'll watch this hidden in the closet then :D'

'All right then. Enjoy! <diabolic emoji>'

She sent me a short video, the time stamp was showing only 32 seconds. While holding my breath, I immediately clicked start!

The footage showed Ashley, apparently in her bathroom. She had wet hair and no makeup, though, she still looked beautiful and fresh. Her skin on her huge shoulders was also still wet.

Ashley's body was covered by a white towel, entwined around her chest and belly.

She looked into the camera with her characteristic proud and defiant smirk, which made her look so hot and me melting every time.

"Just for your eyes, Danny", she said softly in the video. Then she raised her arms, in order to flex her enormous biceps. Just when she did that, the towel suddenly fell down and Ashley was completely naked!

At first, for a split second, her face was genuinely surprised, like everyone else would be, but then she did an even more surprised expression, purposely theatrical, and covered her breast as if she did a bashful and prudish gesture. But then she just chuckled and started to pose without any sign of shyness or being uncomfortable. Funny, that I mentioned earlier, that Ashley would be a great actress, right?

She hit a double bicep pose and as always, her arms exploded with thickness and density. There was a great lighting, so every peak and bulge of her muscles were highlighted and every rift and groove was shadowed. After a couple of flexes, she switched the pose to lats spread and again destroyed my mind with that. It looked like she had wings! The width ratio between her shoulders and her waist was simply astonishing!

And at last she switched to a most muscular pose and made another expression, this time simulating... rage? Something like this, but in a humorous way. It looked both hot and intimidating! Her arms became immediately veiny, her flexed chest had a deep rift between her pectoral muscles and her traps, they just exploded in the air. I know that I repeat myself, but it was one of the best words, to describe what Ashley was able to do with her giant muscles. She was just 'exploding' them.

At the end she laughed again, sent a brief kiss to the camera and the video ended.

Yeah, she did all of that in a little more than half of a minute.

The video ended, but I became super hard again. So, I watched it one more time. And again. And again. And it almost brought me on the verge of orgasming, just by simply watching Ashley posing!

'Hah, now I'm sure that you jerked off again :P', Ashley wrote another funny message and I answered.

'Wow, I am just amazed. If I hadn't seen you in real life, I'd think that you're created by some artist! You are unreal!' I was truly awed by her.

'Oh, creative compliments! I like that :D', she had to know that, what I wrote was the truth. She just had to. And her sarcastic response was fitting her well.

'Hey, but do you know that you're the first girlfriend sending me nudes? :D'

'Ha ha, really? See, Danny? There is always something you can do a first time ;)'

I started to write another compliment for her, but after a while I erased them without sending. Better not expose too many feelings for now, that was just suggested by my instinct. Maybe it was a silly insecurity, but I didn't want to bore her with my admiration. Ashley had to read something like this everyday on her Insta****. And I thought also, that it would be better to say her such words in person.

'Ok, babe, I'm gonna do a very light workout, maybe I'll sweat out this fucking hangover ;). We'll talk later'

She wrote and then went offline. I was a little bit disappointed that Ashley left the chat, but she left me with her amazing video, as some kind of consolation. So, I watched it several times, fighting with the urge of stroking my stiffened cock. I couldn't wait to touch and worship Ashley's marvelous body and to have sex with her again. Only thinking about doing it was so arousing for me!

I've slept with four girls before I met Ashley and all of them were pretty and hot, but none, literally none, made me so horny. My sexual experiences with two of my ex-girlfriends were something between failure and total disaster. With the third girl, sex was relatively good, ok, but nothing special. Ironically, the fourth girl was a one-night adventure, but it still was the most exciting and satisfying sex before I met Ashley. But these are all topics for a different story.

The video and thoughts about Ashley, combined with my previous 'bed' experience, made me a 'brainless hard-on zombie', so I decided to cool myself down and went back to her Inst@gram page. I wanted to check the comments below 'our' photo, or should I specify, the photo of Ashley's face, her huge bicep and the back of my head.

When I was checking the comments, yesterday sitting in a cab, there were around a hundred of them. Now almost 500! Not even ten hours passed and her fans already wrote so many!

Among the new comments, there was plenty of another awes about Ashley's beauty and huge muscles. People were crazy about her, they were trying to best each other with more and more creative compliments. The majority of commenters were male, but here and there you could spot girls who also were in deep admiration of Ashley. Some Nataly wrote 'looking at Ashley's perfect face and amazing body is turning me into a lesbian'. Holy shit!

But there was one comment and a whole discussion below it, which brought my attention. The first comment, written by a guy nicknamed 'AshleyWarren1Fan' (can you believe that?), contained... a huge load of pure hatred toward me! At first it amused me, but when I started to read the thread below the first comment, I realized that this guy truly hates me, just because of this photo. Just because I was the guy Ashley went on a date with. Even if he saw only the back of my head! That was enough reason for him.

His first comment was, 'Omfg, this guy is for sure some wack schmoe, likely not even her boyfriend at all, Ashley is trolling us. Anyway, judging by the amount of comments, she did a good job...'

A little bit harsh, right? But he wasn't finished after this. Some people answered him, ones were reasonable asking why he assumed that this guy (me, hehe) has to be some wimp. Ones claimed to be jealous of me, but mostly in a humorous way. One dude asked this 'AshleyWarren1Fan' (by the way, what a ridiculous ass-licking nick!) why he jumped to conclusion so fast, that he didn't know anything about me, that he didn't even saw my face!

But he was answering almost on every comment, being more and more aggressive, stubborn and offensive. He didn't back off from anything he wrote, I'm sure that all of you already met people like him on the net. Deluded, arrogant and irredeemable morons. He was behaving and suggesting as if he had some inside knowledge about Ashley, about her ex-boyfriend (?), that he knows perfectly what kind of man Ashley likes and prefers (by his words, clearly not me), et cetera, et cetera. All his comments proved that he is obsessed with Ashley and apparently was certain that he would be the best partner for her. Some people tried to defend me (thanks!), some just told him to fuck off, but most of commenters were simply annoyed by him. I was clicking on the plus symbol to load other comments, there were almost 70 answers in this discussion and suddenly I noticed that Ashley also answered there!!!

Her comment was one of the last, she tagged this hater personally and totally owned him!

'@AshleyWarren1Fan wtf is what I just read? I don't know who you are, but keep dreamin' boy. First of all, you would never be in 'this guy's' place, the closest you can be to me is when you put your face on a screen with my photo on it. Secondly, you made so many assumptions, none of them are true, you've just embarrassed yourself greatly! Fuck, I should block you for all this hate you wrote, but instead I'll leave your comments, so everybody can see how fucking deluded, retarded and lame you are. Get lost!'

Ashley could ignore this guy's comment or simply remove it and block him, but instead of this, she stood up for me and totally shut him down. He didn't respond in that thread no more and for sure, deeply humiliated, crawled back into his fucking chamber of losers, wherever it is.

I was aware, that it was possible that Ashley answered him, just because he got under her skin with such arrogant and offensive comments (as far as I noticed, she hates morons like him), but I wanted to see that as an act of commitment towards my person, that she already was behaving protective about her boyfriend. Or am I overthinking everything again? With me it's always possible, but still, it was just so nice to think that Ashley cared about me.

I checked the rest of her insta**** account, her past content, not much, just a few photos and one clip, because I wanted to 'dose' this pleasure. I wanted to prolong watching Ashley's photos and videos and save it for longer.

One clip was especially amazing, although it was a regular training video from the gym, so nothing super sexy or romantic, yet still spectacular.

At the beginning, Ashley was setting herself on an inclined bench, she was wearing a tight black tank top (on her body every clothes appeared to be tight), of course revealing her massive arms. Her hair tied up in a ponytail, no make-up and still prettier than any girl existing. How does she do that?

She grabbed the bar and then the camera zoomed out and showed... a shitload of weights on a barbell. A deep male voice behind the camera said '330 lbs incline bench press. Can you believe that?' I recognized him as this Tyrone from her video we watched together yesterday. He put the camera on something and stood behind Ashley, to spot her, just in case.

Ashley lifted the barbells, straightened her arms and stabilized herself better. Then she lowered the bar to her chest and slowly pressed it up, it was clear that she needed much effort, her face turned red and veins popped out on her forehead. But still, it was a solid, proper rep, with a full range of motion and a good stable pace. I thought she would finish with this one, because it looked like it was her max at that moment, after all it was 330 lbs, for fucks sake! But Ashley wouldn't be herself, if she didn't try to do more.

And one more she did! She did another rep, with an inhuman strain and even tried to do a third, she managed to lower the bar by herself, but during lifting up she just stopped halfway. Tyrone helped her put it on the racks, then he ran, yeah, ran, it looked hilarious, and grabbed the camera.

"How do you feel?", he asked Ashley and zoomed on her face.

"Uffff... fucking awesome!" She was red and panting deeply and slowly. To be honest... she looked exactly the same as when she had... an orgasm. Maybe a little less satisfied, ha ha.

Then Tyrone aimed the lens at Ashley's chest and yelled "daaaamn, look at those pecs girl, look at those pecs!" Ashley pulled down her cleavage a little and showed red, swollen and ripped pectoral muscles. And then the video abruptly ended.

I had to take a few deep breaths after seeing that, Ashley was constantly blowing me away with everything she was doing. What a woman, what a woman... My woman! This concept was still something new and shocking to me, so I literally shook my head and put my phone down.

Watching Ashley's astounding video motivated me to get up from bed and do something productive. She said that she was going to work out, so why would I be a lazy ass for the whole day? A funny thought ran across my mind, if I would be Ashley's boyfriend for real, better to be in really good shape. Having in mind what she was capable of in that yoga class room, it appeared to be a wise idea.

Also, I realized that someone totally not into any sport, probably has no chance to be Ashley's partner. Her lifestyle and training regime were for sure demanding and time consuming. Only someone who also works out on a daily routine, could understand and support her.

So, I did 3 rounds of interval training, 10 exercises each, 45 seconds of work and 15 seconds of rest. Various exercises, pushups, squats, shadow boxing, exercises with my own weight and with 55 lbs kettlebell.

During the first round, I thought that vomiting would be inevitable, my lungs were burning and my body was immediately covered in sweat. The second round was much better, my heart rate adjusted a little to the pace of the workout. But the third and last one, again killed me, after finishing, I was just laying on the floor and breathing heavily like a race dog.

After a solid quarter, I barely picked my body up from the floor and went to shower. A long cold shower and I was fresh like a newborn. Almost.

Still wet and naked, I stood in front of the mirror. Without much thinking, I flexed my biceps and just looked at them. They had nice peaks, visibly separated from the deltoid muscles, but undoubtedly, they were much smaller than Ashley's giant arms. And also, they weren't lean like hers!

I opened the drawers and after a quick search, mostly through a pile of junk, I found a measuring tape. I entwined it around my right arm (bigger one, he he), flexed my bicep and measured it. The tape showed a little more than 16 inches. 41 centimeters, if you prefer the metric system. Good or bad result? You decide. Personally, I was quite satisfied with the shape and size of my biceps. They weren't bad by any means, especially for someone who doesn't really lift weights, but has a different type of training. Even if they were much smaller than Ashley's biceps, it wasn't a problem for me. Knowing that the size difference was no longer humiliating. Only extremely exciting.

As I remembered, back in that yoga class room, Ashley told me that her arms were 19 inches in girth. 3 inches difference between us! A woman, a beautiful, sexy, gorgeous woman, built 19 inches arms of rock hard, lean muscle. There wasn't even a millimeter of fat layer on her arm.

I set the tape still entwined around my arm at 19 inches, trying to figure out how big are Ashley's biceps compared to mine. No matter how I placed the tape, a loose space between my arm and the tape itself gave me an idea of how much bigger her arms were. I just shook my head with disbelief and... respect. Yeah, respect, even if you are not a female bodybuilding fan, you simply have to respect a woman, who built such giant arms. Despite great genes, using steroids, etc..., Ashley had to put tons of work, effort and dedication in sculpting such a body. Years of commitment and discipline. She was a true athlete.

'And now, I'm this lucky guy, who'll have all her incredible muscles for himself', I thought and smiled at my reflection in the mirror. And with that thought wandering in my mind, I dried myself and walked out of the bathroom.

Dating Ashley filled me with enthusiasm and motivation, so instead of spending Sunday afternoon totally lazy and unproductive, I turned on my computer and decided to do some work, even despite that I hadn't anything particular to finish. I thought that I'll maybe do some improvements to our office system, people complained about a few annoying errors, so... Anyway, it's always good to impress your boss, right? And besides that, I just really like to code. It's kind of... relaxing. At least for me. So, I spent the rest of this Sunday afternoon working... only sometimes interrupted by some stupid videos on Youtube.

It was around 7 PM, when the ringtone of my phone woke me up from my working trance. My heart paced up when I saw who was calling, it was Ashley!

I suddenly felt like a teenager, who finally found himself the hottest and most popular girl in school and then, every time he sees her or even hears her voice, he freaks out from excitement. Damn it, keep it cool, Daniel. It's only a phone call!

"Hey, you...", Ashley spoke those two words so sultry and seductive, that I felt shivers running up and down along my spine. However, I composed myself enough to try a rather... risky joke with her. But I didn't think about it for even a nanosecond.

"Who's speaking?" Yeah, such an original joke... I should try myself in standup comedy.

"Ha ha ha, that's a good one, nice acting Danny. I almost believed you." If you think that there was anything, that could fluster Ashley, you are sooo wrong. And as a proof of her incredible confidence, she added further. "But it almost makes a difference, Danny, ha ha. I'm sure that you literally jumped from excitement, seeing that I'm calling. Am I right?" It wasn't a question, rather a statement.

"You're right... well... almost", I caught her line and laughed, "Actually, I didn't jump with excitement, but sort of... hyperventilated, ha ha!"

"Danny, you're so dorky", Ashley bashed me, but in a positive way. Her voice was full of some joy. "But I like it, I like that you're not intimidated by me joking around."

"Hey, but I am... just a little. I mean... I can't imagine a guy who wouldn't be hyperventilating and on the verge of fainting around you."

"Hah, it's flattering babe, but I'm just a girl. Maybe not the most regular one, but a girl. And I'm looking for a man, not some faint-hearted, oversensitive boy", she was joking, but I got the vibe that she was also serious, at least partially. She must have been tired of guys, who admire her... like slaves. Treating her like a goddess or an unreachable superhero. She didn't need that, as I presumed. On the other hand, it was impossible not to admire her in that way. To date her and not going totally crazy about her.

"Sure, sure, I'll try to... not being oversensitive. Or at least hide it well", Ashley chuckled hearing what I was saying "So... you prefer more 'I'm gonna fuck you until you can't walk' attitude? Because I can provide that, babe!" I faked a 'macho wannabe' tone, which caused her to burst out laughing.

"Oh, is that a threat, Danny boy? Or a challenge? Because I accept it, let's see who will be able to walk after our next date!" Obviously, she was fooling around, but simultaneously her voice conveyed some sexual and seductive vibes, that started my heart to pound much harder again.

"We'll see, we'll see. I won't let go without a fight, ha ha. Although maybe I'll check the prices of wheelchairs... you know... just in case."

"Ha ha, Danny!" It was nice to hear her laugh. It was honest, fresh. Contagious. So different from the other girls I have been with. They were 95% of the time uptight, 5% easygoing. Ashley was the total opposite of that. "But to be serious... if we are on this topic, then I must confess something to you..."

"Wow, that sounds serious!"

"Naah, don't worry, it will rather be exciting and... flattering for you. Ha ha, what an intro, right?" Again, sarcastic vibes appeared in her voice, however not the demeaning kinds, but... only horny, if that's even possible!

"Oho ho! You're announcing something like that and expect me not to faint?" I joked, "But honestly, I'm all ears".

"I'm not sure now if that was a good idea, ha ha", Ashley mocked me a bit, but then became more serious "Ok, Danny, the thing is that I was thinking about you... a lot." After hearing this simple sentence, but said by such a powerful almighty woman, my heart was pacing faster than during my interval training!

"Oh, really?" It was all I could say.

"Yep, but shh, don't interrupt me, heh. Yes, Danny, I was thinking about you and I'm not talking only about our date yesterday. Of course, yesterday was... amazing, really, I didn't expect much from this date... and from you also. Am I too arrogant? Yeah, for sure I am, but...". She answered her own question and chuckled, but I felt that she was totally honest. "But... I went out with you out of curiosity and boredom... and you impressed me a few times... and also surprised..." She was making those pauses, probably to collect her thoughts, but for me the suspense was torturing! "And I repeat myself again, but I'm really glad that we hung out. You're a really nice guy, even too good to be real, ha ha!"

"Oh my god, I don't know what to say. I'm really flattered."

"Oh, I bet you are." Ashley laughed and added, "But don't let your ego explode, ha ha!"

"I won't trust myself. It's just nice to hear that. And also, a relief, you know."

"Relief? What do you mean?"

"Relief because it seems that... you are into me also, he he, it is not only one sided." I said it a little bit too shyly than I wanted.

"Oh, Danny, you are such a cute dork, ha ha. I literally just said that I'm into you, how more directly could I communicate that?" Again, her characteristic sarcastic vibe appeared in her voice, but it was mixed with mirth and some kind of... tenderness.

"Yeah, I feel that now... but still. You know, since we've first met and during my search for you, I was on the verge of insanity. I was thinking about you at day, dreaming at night, I had one goal in mind, finding you. But during this time, I had a billion scenarios running through my head, like 'what if I find her and she rejects me? What if for her it was just a one time adventure and she'll just laugh at me'. Thousands of 'what if', so you know... to consider all of this, knowing that you are also interested in me is really relieving." While I was saying that, I had a feeling that I was exposing myself too much, showing too much involvement and putting myself in a vulnerable position, but I just couldn't help it and the words were coming out of my mouth without control. And I was nearly certain that Ashley would answer sarcastically, so I added at the end a forced joke. "I hope I didn't sound like a complete loser".

"No, not at all", she again surprised me, because her answer was serious and... lenient? "It's completely understandable that you had thoughts like that. I think it's normal to have doubts before asking someone out. And for you it was even more difficult, because you met a crazy chick like me, who just saw you for the first time and immediately dried your balls during wild sex, ha ha!" She laughed shortly and then continued "But, jokes aside, I appreciate your honesty, Danny. I mean... yesterday, when you told me about all that you did to find me, I was shocked! Even for such a narcissist and cocky bitch like me, it was deeply flattering!"

"So, you are not afraid of my obsession with you?" I joked and she chuckled, but her response was not playful.

"Hah, babe, I'm not afraid of anything. That's one thing. And secondly, I am used to that from every guy I date and eventually get obsessed with me. It's what I do to guys. It's what guys do around me. And it's fine, it may be fun, it may be amusing, exciting or arousing... as long as I don't need to terminate their obsession... forcefully, he he". She was talking about that so casually, yet with a high amount of confidence and you could hear a kind of sexy arrogance in her voice. My initial reaction to her defiant speech was... getting hard! It was like sex phone for me!

"So, I better make my obsession well-toned and balanced, so you won't have reasons to... terminate it."

"Naah, your obsession is adorable... so far, ha ha! So better behave boy!" Now she was joking again. I was about to answer her, when she suddenly said, "Hey, you know what? I'll confess to you something else. I may lose my 'tough' image for a moment, but fuck it, ha ha!"

"Oh, wha.."

"Shut up, babe, what I am gonna tell you, probably will praise your ego, vanity, cockiness, et cetera, you name it, but remain humble, ok?" Her voice was joyful and... provocative, but was she joking? Partly yes, but which part? I couldn't figure that out, but I was listening as if I was charmed.

"I will, I will stay humble, just tell me!"

"Oh, I'll make sure you'll stay...", she said slowly and sultrily, then took a deep breath, "The thing is that ever since our first hot tête-à-tête... I grew into an obsession too! With you! Haha!"

"Wow, what?!"

"Surprised? Hah, babe, listen. After our sex I felt so amazing, so powerful, so pumped up! My brain was overloaded by endorphins, my body was filled with energy and some wild power! For sure I've never been feeling like this before. I went out of that yoga classroom, grabbed my stuff and instead of taking a cab or going by bus, I just ran, literally ran to my flat. I could say that I even flew! Imagine 220 pounds of female muscles running across the streets, ha ha! I was feeling like some kind of super being! So much energy, god knows from where!"

"Well, you drained me totally, so maybe from me..." I chuckled weakly, barely able to speak. My dick was throbbing in my pants.

"Hah, like a muscular vampire? I like this idea, Danny..." She also giggled in a very erotic way and continued. "So... I went back to my place and despite I had made a pretty hardcore workout before fucking you... I was so stimulated that I made a second one! I was just in total beast mode! Never before I had felt so powerful, Danny! I was lifting weights and thinking... about you... about what we did... what I did to you... and..." She was breathing heavier, as if the memories of that moment heat her up again with arousement, "...and mostly I was thinking about your huge cock!"

"Oh!"

"Yeah! I was thinking about holding this huge, veiny, rock hard penis, stroking and squeezing it. I remember that I dropped the dumbbells and stood up naked in front of the mirror. Imagine how pumped I was after the second workout, I looked like a comic book character, all muscles swollen, my veins thick as fuck everywhere. And I masturbated in front of the mirror, thinking about you and your cock... oh... putting it inside me...", she sighed and I had a hunch that... she was touching herself right there! I couldn't even say a word, as I was panting heavily and stroking my penis through my boxers, which had constantly an enlarging wet spot coming from precum. Ashley after a pause started to talk slowly and quietly again. "... It took me maybe a few moves to come... And I immediately went back to training! That day I made probably a thousand reps of bicep curls, my arms were on the verge of explosion... The rest of that day, I've spent on an intense workout and even more intense masturbation, ha ha! If you would have been there, there's no chance that you'd survive with me... no man would be durable enough... I would wreck your cock totally..." Ashley's talking was so hot, that I was openly jerking off and listening to her. What a woman, what a woman... "But even after such... an active... day, I couldn't stop thinking about that, couldn't get rid of the image of your cock from my head... It was like you switched my horniness lever inside and just put it to the max! I simply couldn't stop thinking about sex. I couldn't focus on anything, it was like those images of you, your cock and us doing it were popping out... like those stupid ads in websites..."

"Oh...", I could only sigh and moan listening to her story. It was shocking, it was flattering, it was extremely arousing.

"I was in such a state of mind for a few days Danny! The day after that, I went to the gym and spent the whole day there, working out like crazy! I was tireless! But the truth is, I hoped that I would run onto you again..." Ashley was constantly talking, so her voice got a little bit hoarse, which made it sound even sexier and more seductive.

"Oh, so you too..."

"Yes, Danny, I was also looking for you... in a slightly different way, ha ha! But you were lucky that we didn't meet at the gym during those days."

"But why?"

"Because in the moment I'd see you, I would just grab you, lift and carry you on my shoulders to my place, where I'd have made a sex slave out of you. Like Vikings who were kidnapping women from the villages they pillaged."

"Wow... I know you're joking, but it's an exciting concept, I have to admit".

"You think I am joking, Danny? Are you sure?" She said that so seriously, that I started to have doubts, but she quickly added "Yeah, I'm joking... sort of... ha ha! But you know that I definitely would be able to do that and nothing could stop me." I don't know how she does that, but back then, she was able to speak in such a sexy way, that her every word made my cock jump! "Those few days were crazy, I was completely insane, thinking only about your cock and sex. And that energy... I was nailing every workout, lifting a shitload of weights. On one side, training helped me to reduce that urge and ease the horniness, on the other hand, pumping my muscles also made me steamy as fuck! You should see how every single guy at the gym stared at me. They were eating me with their eyes and were at the same time... scared of me. I knew that I was smelling like pure sex back then. The pheromones had to surround me like a cloud. I was like a lighthouse in front of a whole ocean of horny guys! But no one dared approaching me, even if they were certain that an intercourse with me will be the best ride in their life, they also knew that it will be a rough one, a dangerous one, so everyone chickened out and just stared at me with lust and tingling in their scrotums!"

"Oh my god, Ashley, you should write novels or something..." I started what was supposed to be an elaborated compliment, but Ashley interrupted me.

"What? Hey, don't mock me!" She was laughing, but there also was a little threatening tone in it. Both in a sexual way.

"I'm not, I totally mean it! The way you talk about it, your metaphors and all of that is simply amazing!"

"Hah, maybe I'll write some erotic or... porn stuff. Or, who knows, maybe I already did." She teased me back... or told the truth, sometimes there was no way to know it with her, and then she continued. "All I want to say, Danny, is that you affected me almost as much as I affected you. You turned me into the horniest muscular girl in that part of the world! I was a poor HUGE girl with a really HUGE hunger for... a HUGE cock...oh...". She accented the word 'huge' everytime, "And it seems that only your cock could satisfy me in those times..."

"Hmm, I didn't know that my cock could do such things, he he... that it can drive so crazy a woman like you."

"Oh yeah Danny...", she moaned softly, "Your cock can be a control stick for any woman, even for proud and cocky bitches like me..."

"All your talking... just activated all the systems in... this control stick."

"Oh, my silly babbling made you hard?" She asked me between heavy breaths. I was certain that she was masturbating, well, I was doing it also, so guessed we were just having sex through the phone. Wild! "Describe to me your erect cock! How it looks like right now?!"

"Oh... it is still hidden in my boxers... but it's shape... and... uhm... size... are clearly visible through the material". I was improvising. "Also, it's trying to make its presence known... by dripping so much precum... that half of my pants is wet..."

"Oh... tell me more...", she asked quietly.

"It's fighting to release itself from its restraints... I'll help it... oh... it's so hard... I'm trying to press it down and it's bouncing back up, hitting me painfully in the belly. It's so full of blood that it's uncomfortable for me... almost painful...".

"Keep talking, Danny..."

"Its top is purple and shiny, perfectly shaped to slide inside some warm place. It has dark veins running around the shaft, similar to those on your massive biceps..."

"Wow, mixing two exciting things together... go on..."

"Ashley...", her reaction inspired me, I knew what would fire her up even more "...my cock is so hard that you could do pull-ups on it."

"Oh!"

"Imagine grabbing this throbbing... bar... and hanging on it with your full weight. You're starting to pull yourself up, your biceps exploding with swollenness and density...". I was talking in complete freestyle and it was effective, as I could hear Ashley's soft moans. "As you're going up, your eager lips connect with the tip of my cock..."

"Oh, fuck, that's wild...", she had to be close. So was I. "The last thing. I'm naked in your room... right now... what are you gonna do to me with your cock?"

"You just got back from the gym, your skin is shiny from the sweat and all your muscles are pumped.... huge... and rock hard! You're sitting on the bed, relaxed... but also tensed in anticipation of what will happen."

"Oh yes..."

"I'm standing in front of you and I'm holding my stiff cock in my hand. Getting closer and you try to grab my dick. Not yet, I'm not allowing you, I hold still your wrist with one hand... hah, let's just assume for a moment that I'm able to do that". I added, realizing that if Ashley would want to grab my cock, she would just do that effortlessly. She didn't protest at all on my fantasy scenario, so I continued. "I'm holding your wrist with one hand and sliding the tip of my cock along... your thick forearm... right to the crook of your elbow... There, I stop for a while and order you to trap my big dick between your forearm and your huge hard bicep!"

"You're ordering me? Oh, that's hot..."

"Yes... You hold my cock between your amazing muscles for a while, then I'm continuing to go up on your arm, a brief stop to play with the veins on your enormous bicep, then I start to climb up your huge... giant... delt... You have that incredible deep crevice between the bicep and the delt, and I'm sliding my tip along it, leaving it marked by my sticky precum! I am going up and up, using your wide trap muscle as a ramp for my cock. The tip is going around your neck and I'm placing it right under your chin. Your lips are opened... wet... and eager to swallow the complete girth of my swollen cock. Enough teasing! I'm grabbing my dick and gently shoving it inside your mouth..."

"Ohhh, fuck!" Ashley moaned loudly and it was certain for me that she had climaxed! I heard her heavy breaths and I pictured in my mind how her massive chest muscles were going up and down. I started to stroke my cock faster and faster and after a few seconds a geyser of sperm exploded in the air.

"Oh shit...", I grunted and heard Ashley's quiet laugh. She now knew that I came.

"Hey, are you alive, babe?"

"Yes, I'm just covered by sperm... fuck!" Of course, she laughed at me, but then almost yelled with excitement.

"Fuck, Danny, it was the wildest, hottest, naughtiest thing I've ever heard from a guy! You set the bar really high for any man in the future, he he", she made a compliment and then of course she teased me.

"There won't be any other guys in the future, Ashley". I told this with a very serious and confident tone. Hell yeah, let's be alpha male here for once!

"Oho ho, someone is behaving really bold over the phone. Will you dare be the same when we are face to face?" Fortunately, she was laughing cheerfully. "But seriously, babe, you've got me at this time, when you were talking about ordering me to do what you wanted and teasing me with your cock. Painting my body with precum? Wow! How did you get such a kinky idea? That was really crazy... and bold. I would like to see you try to do this for real. Fuck, maybe I'll even let you do something like that to me, ha ha!"

"You will see". I answered with an exaggerated cocky voice, which made Ashley laugh, "But to be honest, it was amazing, I've never done anything like this with other girls. Sure, there was sometimes some sexy talk over the phone, but nothing so intense and creative!"

"Ha ha, babe, you see, it's another thing you did with me for the first time in your life. I'm just the kind of girl who takes guys out of their comfort zone!"

"Apparently. Hey, but I wanted to ask you how long you were in that ultra horny state?"

"Hum, a couple of days, maybe a week. The first few days were the craziest, like I said, I've spent them at the gym, looking for you, but then I had to fly to Tampa for this contest, so naturally I calmed down a bit, I had to focus on my preparation, et cetera and my cock craving became milder, ha ha! Although I thought about you many times between that yoga class room and our first proper date."

"I wonder, what were you thinking about me?"

"He he, I'm sorry babe, but the majority of my thoughts involved you as my sex-toy. You know, I didn't fantasize about getting married with you and living in a big house. Of course, sometimes I wondered who that guy was, where he lives and most often, how I can meet him again and use his big tool for my pleasure, ha ha! I know that it may disappoint you, but I don't see any sense in lying to you about it." Ashley was a hundred percent honest. That's the way she was.

"I get it and I'm not disappointed, at that moment, I was just a random guy for you, but after all it's now all in the past, now that you are crazily into me, ha ha!"

"Let's say that I am indeed, babe", Ashley also laughed.

"Ok, I have a last question about what you told me earlier. You said that I was lucky that we didn't meet again, when you were in your sexy beast mode, ha ha. And now, when I know that 'Being kidnapped by a sexy Valkyrie' scenario wasn't exactly the most possible one, I'm very curious what would have happened if we really ran into each other, back then." I was really, really, really curious what she'd answer.

"Duh! We would have sex, obviously! I'd grab your hand and lead you to the closest place possible, I don't know, a bathroom, a locker room, a closet or something like this, and we would not leave, until I'd be totally satisfied. Which back then would take a few hours, ha ha!"

"It's totally an unrealistic concept, but let's assume that I would deny you. What would you do?"

"Firstly, you wouldn't. Secondly, if you did, I would... rape you." She made a pause and then laughed. "No, I'm kidding. If you'd refused me in such a situation, I would just turn around and walk off. And never ever think about you again. And also, I would despise you greatly."

"For the record, I would not refuse you for sure."

"I know, Danny, you don't have to say that. I'm irresistible in that condition."

"So, you weren't in that condition, when we met in the gym lounge on Friday? Or did I miss the opportunity for crazy sex, because I distracted you by asking you out? He he."

"Hah, no, I wasn't so horny anymore. C'mon, almost two months later? It's too much, even for me."

"Then you could just ignore me, if you were really over that state of mind, but instead of that, you approached me and slapped my ass. And by the way, you for sure bruised my glutes, hah!"

"Hey, I didn't hit you so hard", she laughed, then became serious again. "I guess, I couldn't simply ignore you... What do you want me to say? Do I need to repeat myself? Yes, Danny, I'm into you and apparently, I was already earlier. There was some affection for you, not only on a sexual level. I realized this during yesterday's date and during our conversation on Friday. When I spotted you in that lounge, I got excited. It's as simple as that. And I was curious, what you were up to. How you will react to seeing me again. Will you be scared of me? Confused? Ashamed? Humiliated? Mad? These were the reactions I would expect as the most possible, but you were none of these things. Obviously, you seemed to be nervous at first, but that's normal for me, guys are always nervous around me, hah! But then you also looked determined and when you made that speech of why you wanted to go out with me... I was very surprised and impressed. That was quite touching!"

"You didn't show that at all! Perfect poker face!"

"Hah, I know, honey, that's the way I am", she stated and then suddenly changed the topic. "Listen, babe, we're talking for way too long, having phone sex in the meantime and I didn't say what I was supposed to at the beginning".

"So say it now."

"After all I told you, that will keep up my image of a cock craving slut, ha ha ha, but what can I do? The thing is, that yesterday I needed to use my whoooole will to not fuck you on that bench and also not to invite you in my flat. I really wanted to, but at the same time, I'm glad that we didn't make it out there. What's the saying? Overdue pleasure tastes better? Something like that. So, here is what we're gonna do. The good news is that our next date will take place at my flat. I'll cook something for us, so you may see how good a wifey material I am, ha ha."

"Wow, sounds tempting!"

"Shh, I'm not finished! We will eat something delicious, then I want to give you a proper bodybuilding show.... a VIP private session and then... then we will fuck the whole night like rabbits. Ha ha! What do you think?"

"Wow, that's amazing, I'm totally in! But... you said that is the good news, so what's the bad one?"

"Eh, the bad part is that tomorrow I have to go to Austin, there will be some small fitness expo, nothing very exciting, but one of my sponsors will have a promotion booth there and since I'm one of their faces... They want me to be there, you know, to talk with fans, show off my muscles and mostly to get everybody to buy products they don't want or need, ha ha, stuff like that. I have good relations with that company, so I'll better show up there. You got it, right?"

"Can't you bring me with you in your hand luggage?" Ashley chuckled and I said, "I understand that of course and I'll wait patiently. When will you be back in Seattle?"

"On Friday. So, we will meet Saturday afternoon, ok? If you have different plans for that day, you'd better cancel them, ha ha!"

"Already done! I hope I'll manage to survive this week of anticipation!"

"Hey, if loneliness and longing come after you, just call me, ok?"

"Sure, I'll call you... a few times. I'll have to control myself not be too intrusive, hah!"

"Good. Sooo, Danny, I'm gonna go to sleep already and I'll let you go back to... whatever you were doing before my call. Probably jerking off, ha ha!"

"Actually, I was working, Ashley."

"Working?! On a Sunday evening? Wow! That's kind of... lame, ha ha! But also, impressive, I must admit. Even more impressive than lame."

"It's lame, let's be honest". Ashley laughed heartily.

"Oh, Danny, Danny...", Ashley sighed with amusement, "So, next Saturday then. And until the next time on the phone. Muaaaa! Bye!" She sent a kiss by the phone and then hung out, I barely managed to say bye. It appears that prolonged farewells weren't her thing.

I sat for a while, just staring at the wall, thinking about our conversation and everything. Wow, what a phone call, right?! I couldn't wrap my mind around it, but I was trying. I was thinking, rethinking, re-rethinking and overthinking everything. Oh, I am really good at thinking. And also, really bad at this. But one clear thought was on the top of the rest of my mind's garbage. Seven days. Seven days until I'll meet Ashley again!
My stories:
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jhunter


marasso

Hello! Chapter 8 is available for your read :) This is completely new episode, also checked and corrected by Qbikk - thanks once again man!
This part is also very long and detailed. Another insight at Ashley's character, another displays of her strength and another hot and teasing scenes, the prelude before big show in the next chapter ;)

Enjoy!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great work!

Thank you, really appreciated every comment! I know that my story isn't masterpiece, but I'm really trying to write my best :)




Chapter 8


'Seven days! You have only seven days to wait'. What was a terrifying curse in 'The Ring' movie, was for me only a short waiting time period. Initially, I thought that it would feel like an eternity, but surprisingly it was more like a blitz.

The week before my second date with Ashley, I spent it on probably the most productive way of my life. Seriously, I was motivated to work, I came back to muay thai training with a full heart and commitment. I even cleaned my flat so thoroughly, that it hadn't been so clean in its whole history.

Everyday, from dawn till dusk, I had so many activities, that I was spending only my nights at home. And it was good this way. I had no time to count... the days, hours or minutes.

I've talked briefly a few times with Ashley, both on the phone and on Messenger, although she was also very busy. It was mostly short chats, like, 'hey, how was your day? What are you up to this evening?' etc... Nothing extraordinary, but hearing her voice was the most anticipated point every day. She also sent me a few pictures of her, with sexy and exciting captions, just in her way of doing it.

On wednesday evening, I was in the locker-room after a muay thai session, when I received a selfie from Ashley, all dressed up and prepared to go to some banquet. She was standing in her hotel room and looked so hot, that I had to put my jeans as fast as possible, to hide my rising erection. It would be rather... inconvenient, to get a boner in a room full of half-naked, martial arts trained guys, right?

Ashley was wearing a long silk blouse on the picture, it was black with flower motifs, of course it was sleeveless, exposing her magnificent arms. Her gigantic thigh muscles were stretching her white, clingy trousers, made from a material so thin, that all the striations and ridges of her quadriceps were clearly visible through it. Ashley was standing in front of a mirror, with her right hand holding her phone, which made her bicep swollen and with her left hand resting on her hips. But her very elegant, sexy clothes and unbelievably amazing muscles weren't firing me the most. It was the way her eyes looked at the mirror and her face expression, her voluptuous lips with a dark red lipstick, were forming a proud, seductive and magnetic smirk. Her slightly squinted eyes were looking directly in the mirror, directly into mine, even if there were a few hundreds miles between us! Her eyes were sending a simple, but thrilling statement, 'You are mine'.

The photo caption confirmed what I read from Ashley's eyes. It was also typical for Ashley's funny and edgy attitude. She wrote 'I'm going to the banquet with some boring fuckers. Wish you'd be here, but we wouldn't leave the bedroom for the whole week <3'.

Later that night, she sent me another picture. A special one only for me.

It showed her legs and... her crotch, covered by lacy black panties. Her quads were fully flexed and her legs were squeezed together. Again, the enormity of her thigh muscles shocked me, they were huge, but ripped and incredibly defined. Ashley wrote one question, 'Do you think you're strong enough to spread my legs?' with a diabolic emoji at the end.

But I had a very good answer for this. It was crazy, kinky, but very accurate. I've never done this with any other girl, but Ashley had the really unique ability to trigger in me such creative answers. I wrote to her... 'I don't need to try doing this forcefully, because I have a key'. Then, I sent her a very similar picture, showing my thighs and... my erected dick! Yeah, a classic dick pic, haha! Ashley wrote only one word back: 'FUCK!', then sent a 5 seconds video of her reaction, showing her face with her jaw dropped. After that she immediately called me and we spent a solid hour on the phone, talking hot and horny, similar to the last time.

During the week preceding our second date, I had only one stressful problem. I wanted to buy something for Ashley, a little thing so as not coming with empty hands. I had no idea what would be a good, small gift. Fortunately, Ashley's Insta**** came to my rescue, yeah, I watched all her 2000 photos and clips (a looooot of scrolling) and noticed a few interesting things. Firstly, I could observe Ashley's progress putting on mass. It wasn't a drastic difference, but she was smaller on her photos from four years ago, when she had created her Insta**** page. She was at least 15 lbs lighter back then, but already huge by any means. It made me realize that it appeared I met Ashley at her prime, at her biggest. It was a thrilling thought.

But back to the gift, I found a single post about her hobby. Ashley was growing tomatoes in pots! At first, it seemed to me something unusual for her, but after consideration, I found that hobby really fitting her! It also showed something new about her character. So seeing that, I decided to buy some little addons for her plantation. And what goes the best with tomatoes? Basil! Yes, I decided to buy a small basil plant. I had some doubts, with my tendency to overthink everything. It is nothing strange for me, but I decided to go on with my intuition. The main problem was that Ashley posted about it only once and that was four years ago. She might have dropped this hobby a long time ago. But alea jacta est! I'll give her the basil and we'll see how she reacts, that was the plan.

I bought the gift for Ashley on friday afternoon, and when I got back to my apartment, the anticipation began to catch me up. I spent the entire evening nervously wandering around the place, unable to find myself concentrating enough on something to avoid thinking about the date with my muscular goddess on Saturday.

Saturday morning and afternoon were even worse than Friday. I was a nervous wreck, every thought of what I was going to do with Ashley made me gasp with excitement. My cock was practically erected all the time and I was very tempted to relieve myself, to cool down from all those emotions, at least for a moment.

Ashley wrote me a short message around 1pm: 'Are you ready, babe? Come see me around four, ok?' She reminded me at the end of her address. Obviously, I hadn't a clue which route would be the best to reach Magnolia district from the border between Seattle and Renton, but thanks God for Google Maps, right?

That's it, that's it, I thought! Time to get prepared! I started with a long and cold shower, to calm myself down, then erratically trying different setups of clothes, but after a couple of minutes, I stopped and shook my head laughing. 'You moron, you're a simple programmer, not a model!' I bashed myself. 'What else, huh? Maybe you will dress with a tuxedo and a black tie?' I was bantering with myself, that cheered me up and calmed me down at the same time. Finally I decided to wear jeans and a plain blue t-shirt, following the advice from one of my ex-girlfriends, who once told me that I look good in blue clothes, the matching color of my eyes.

I had a hard time waiting to get out of the house so as to be right on time, not too soon, which would make me wait outside Ashley's block in the car like an idiot. I also had to summon the greatest levels of concentration in order to focus on driving. It was crazy how nervous I was at the prospect of meeting Ashley again. I began to wonder if Ashley might also be stressed by our meeting, but I immediately deduced that it was impossible. She seemed to be completely immune to stress in such situations. Sure, she might have been impatient or excited about the upcoming date, but she certainly wasn't feeling the gut twisting stress like I did.

The residential area looked much different compared to last weekend. Well, the bright day light made it look even more luxurious and classy. The sidewalks were so clean that you could probably eat on them. There were rock gardens between every block, a few security posts, surveillance cameras all around the area. I was slowly riding along the interior road and looking for the building where Ashley's lives.
While arriving at her place, I was feeling even worse. I had jelly legs and felt dizzy.  When I pressed Ashley's flat number on the entryphone, I was almost deaf because of the heavy and loud pounding of my heart, which I could hear in my ears. The sound was echoing in my ears, as if I had a metal bucket on my head. Ashley didn't say anything through the intercom, but simply opened the door, as if she was sure that it's me.

I entered an elevator with a huge mirror inside and tried to get my shit together. My reflection showed a weirdo with flamy cheeks and glossy, fiery eyes. My face showed that I was on the verge of some anxiety attack. My cock was aching in my pants, throbbing and pulsating. 'Why am I feeling like this? She won't eat me, will she?' I was thinking frantically, when the mild sound of a bell announced that I was on the top floor. Ashley's floor.

I stopped in front of Ashley's doors, the last one in the whole building, trying to calm my heart racing from excitement and then pressed the door ring. After a few seconds of anticipation, the doors opened widely and I saw Ashley. She looked awesome and... was looking wildly at me, but I didn't have a chance to even say anything, because massive arms quickly ejected forward, grabbed my t-shirt on my chest and effortlessly dragged my entire body inside. In the blink of an eye she slammed the doors shut behind me, pressed me against the wall and started to kiss me so eagerly, so forcefully and dominatingly, as if  she wanted to eat me whole. After a while she broke the kiss, pressed me even harder and lifted me a few inches above ground!

"I'm glad to see you too...", I chuckled in order to break this sexual tension a bit, but she growled lowly and whispered an exciting and... scary threat!

"I'm gonna fucking destroy you tonight..." and then she started to kiss and bite my neck. She was in total horny mode! My hands immediately wandered towards her hard shoulders, examining them in every possible way.

"You mean... destroy me during fucking, right?" I whispered back and she chuckled quietly, but still held me tight.

"Both ways, ha ha!" She answered between wet kisses. Then she looked into my eyes and said with a proud smirk. "So... little boy... What are you gonna do? How are you gonna escape from these arms?"

"Who said that I want to escape, huh?" I smiled widely and kissed her briefly, "I like where I'm right now."

"Oh, clever answer, smartass...", she exhaled and put me back on the ground, but still was pressing me on that wall with her massive chest. "Danny... I could fuck you right here..."

"So let's do it...", I could do it with her anywhere! My penis was fighting desperately with my underwear like a captured wild animal.

"No, let's behave more civilly, ha ha!" She kissed me one last time, impatiently, as if she wanted to get rid of those horny urges. "We have the whole evening... and night for that. But I scheduled some other attractions for today!" She stated, then stroked my chest and added. "And I'm glad to see you too, Danny. Not only in this way, ha ha!"

Ashley released me from her unmatched strong arms and I could finally look at her. She looked fresh, her skin was shiny and healthy looking. Again, almost no trace of makeup, only a bit of eyeliner, nothing more. Her hair was tied in a high ponytail, which highlighted the perfection of her cheekbones and gave her a noble and... warrior-like look. A beautiful and fierce amazon queen.

She was dressed up very casually, but, as always with her, she looked extremely sexy and voluptuous. Her white tank top displayed quite a bit of cleavage, short enough to show a glimpse at her perfectly sculpted abdominals. Her arms were bare from the shoulders, exposing huge, hard biceps and overwhelming delts. Only one new detail, Ashley had a thin silver bracelet on her right wrist and I don't know why, but this little piece of jewelry was making her arms look hotter and spectacular. My horny mind immediately suggested an image of Ashley's amazing right arm... jerking my cock off and this bracelet jumping up and down while doing it. Was it only my fired up imagination or did she know that even such a small detail on her, like this bracelet, can be so... 'distracting'?

Except her white tank top, the only other clothes she was wearing were her tiny and clingy jeans shorts, so tiny that it seemed impossible that her enormous pillar-like thighs were able to go through such tight sleeves. She had bare feet and her toenails were painted white, matching the color of her shirt. Casual, but hot and sexy, Ashley could wear anything and still look like a million dollars!

She noticed with amusement that I had been drooling at her sight and asked, "You like what you see Danny?" She chuckled, then hit a double biceps pose and swayed her hips like a samba dancer. That was both cute and alluring and as sexual as it can be. Also intimidating, due to Ashley's enormous biceps launching in the air, like giant boulders.

"Oh my god, you have no idea how much I like what I'm seeing. But I can't comprehend one thing..."

"Only one?" Ashley smiled sarcastically, but then asked, "What is it, babe?"

"How in the world were you able to put these shorts? Your thighs are twice bigger than the diameter of the sleeve!"

"Ha ha! This is a stretchy fabric, not real jeans. Unfortunately, I can't find normal jeans in which my ass and thighs will fit, ha ha!"

"Well, that doesn't surprise me, you have proportions like a comic book heroine, not a normal human!"

"Oh, oh, original flatteries, I love that", Ashley mocked me again. "Be careful, because you'll run out of these compliments too fast."

"Oh, yeah? You'll see then!" I answered in an exaggerated cocky way and Ashley laughed heartily.

"Ok, I'll test you. But how rude of me, I'm keeping you in the hall, ha ha! C'mon inside..." She suddenly stopped and pointed on the floor behind me. "What's that? You dropped something?"

The basil plant! I completely forgot about it... Well, Ashley distracted me 'a bit'.

"That's a little gift for you", I picked up the bag and told Ashley. She looked surprised, but also pleased and intrigued. "I didn't want to come with empty hands and initially thought about buying a wine bottle, but we both know how it ended last time." Ashley shook her head with a smile, "sooo... After I had stalked all your activity on the internet, ha ha, I've found that you grow tomatoes, right?" All the time while explaining, I began to think that it was a stupid idea, she will laugh it out, that post about tomatoes was a few years ago for fucks sake! "And I thought that maybe this will be a good addition to your little plantation..." struggling to end this too long sentence, I gave her the bag.

"Fuck, neverending introduction...", Ashley smiled sarcastically, but reached quickly for the bag and found my 'extraordinary' gift. "Ooooh, basil? Wow, how thoughtful, Danny!" No sign of sarcasm this time. Ashley looked genuinely happy! "And yeah, I still grow my tomatoes, some herbs also, so basil is perfect. How did you find this out? I didn't write about my little gardeners hobby for years!"

"For exactly four years." I curtseyed in front of her smiling. Wow, mission accomplished! My intuition didn't fail me.

"And I didn't post anything about it, because it seemed that no one gave a fuck, ha ha!"

"No one, except me!" I winked.

"Oh, my heroic Danny" and back to a sarcastic style again. But it was so hot! "Come inside for fuck sake!"

As I left this small corridor, I realized that Ashley's flat is... huge! No! It wasn't the right word to describe it, her place was simply enormous! It was one giant room, only with a few separate sections. I stared at this space with my jaw falling on my knees.

"Holy fuck! How big...", I turned to Ashley. "It has to be... what? 3000 square feet? Or even more, wow!"

"Nice guess, Danny." Ashley nodded and smiled. "It's exactly 3400 feet. Plus the sunroof."

"Amazing!" I looked around and noticed that the ceiling was as if left 'raw', there were steel girders, supporting beams, with concrete and bricks elements. Such details were also in other parts of the flat, creating an original, modern and industrial style. "I love the style, did you design it by yourself?"

"Almost. I mean, the idea was mine, I also had some inspiration, but the rest was collected together by an architect."

"It reminds me of an apartment in a movie..." I  began to say and that brought Ashley's attention.

"Oh, from which one?"

"The girl with the guitar?" I didn't know if that was the correct title...

"The Guitar?" Ashley raised her eyebrows with surprise. "Are you shitting me? This is the exact movie which gave me that idea!" Ashley yelled with excitement, but then jocularly crinkled up her eyes and asked with a suspicious tone. "How did you pull this up, huh?"

"I don't know!" I laughed and raised my hands as a defensive gesture.

"Hah! I know, you couldn't find this info, like you did with my tomatoes", she grinned. "What a coincidence then."

"We are connected somehow, don't you think?" I told her, half joking, half serious. I suspected that she would laugh it out.

"Oh, that's destiny, Danny!" She theatrically touched her face and twinkled her eyes very fast, like some exalted teenager. "We were meant to be together, forever, watching the same movie is an undeniable evidence that our paths were linked by the universe!" She mocked that topic in a hilarious way and I had no other option, except to burst out laughing.

"Oh, c'mon, there is something special between us, you have to admit it." I teased her a little more.

"Yeah, there is. Special horniness, ha ha! But to be serious, when I first saw The Guitar, I had this eureka moment. I knew that I would live in a similar place, as soon as I could afford that. And here you go." Ashley spread her arms to highlight what she meant. And doing that also highlighted her enormous delts.

"Power of visualisation?"

"Naaah, it's rather my stupid vanity and stubborness, ha ha. The truth is, I could easily live in a much smaller space, but... let's say that it was my guilty pleasure or realizing a dream, but it was also kind of an investment, so don't think that I'm irresponsibly profligate."

"I would never think that, Ashley. I remember what you said during our date, that you try to invest what you earn. And maybe we don't know each other very well yet, but I'm sure that you didn't buy this flat and spent your entire savings on that. It doesn't seem like something you would do." Ashley didn't comment on that, but listened with interest. "And your flat is just amazing... It's exactly like you! Overwhelming, unique and huuuuge!"

"Haha! That's something new, I've never been complimented by being compared to an apartment." Ashley chuckled and added. "Let's go, I'll give you a tour! On the left you can see the kitchen, but we will spend more time there later. Now to my...", she made quotation marks with her fingers, 'leisure space'".

I followed eagerly behind and at the same time had an amazing view of Ashley's back and glutes. As everything about her, even the way she walked was remarkable. She not only swayed her hips, but also, due to her enormous upper body mass, she swung her shoulders. It was both defiant and intimidating, as well alluring.

We stopped near a big sofa, two armchairs and a giant TV screen complete with home cinema gear. Behind one armchair was a partition wall, completely made from shelfs full of books. Ashley turned to me and said.

"So here I watch movies and read books, fucking surprise, you wouldn't guess, right?" We both laughed. "Although I don't really like to watch TV alone, so I'm recently more a bookworm. But maybe, with some handsome guy aside me, I'll return to watch tv series like a complete nolife? Who knows?" she teased me.

"Wow, you have a lot of books!" I walked along the shelves and took a look at the titles. There was every kind of genres, thrillers, horrors, psychology books, reportages, classical literature. Even romances! "I wouldn't have thought that you are such a bibliophile."

"What?" Ashley stood closer to me and placed her hands on her hips, deliberately pressing her shoulders forward. It made her frame much wider. Then she asked with a serious face and a stern voice, I couldn't figure out if she was joking or not. "You think I'm just a meathead, who only pumps muscles and drinks protein shakes?" She took another step forward and pressed my chest with her massive breasts. I now knew she was joking and role-playing, but damn, she could be so convincing!

"Ashley, after our last date I know already... that your brain is as well trained as your muscles." I answered with an innocent smile. A quick smirk broke her character for a second, but she continued.

"Are you sure? Right now, all I want to do is grab you, squeeze you, make you submit to me..." She whispered and placed both hands on the shelves behind me, pressing me tighter between her and the racks.

"Won't you show me the rest of your flat? So far I only managed to see your corridor and your bookshelves." Ashley looked intensely in my eyes for 30 seconds and finally snorted. She placed her right palm on the back of my neck and held me like that for a while.

"And you Danny? Are you a book reader?"

"Yes, I love to read, but I don't have such a huge library like you. Moreover, I don't have the space in my flat to keep so many books."

"Good, babe, I couldn't date a guy who doesn't read at all." She said, looking directly into my eyes, while still holding me by the neck, just as if she owned me. That simple, but powerful gesture, sent shivers down my spine. A weakening warmth spread over my body, to my cheeks, chest and groin as a reaction to Ashley's imperious gesture. I didn't know, and I still don't know, how she is able to provoke such reactions in me. The softening heat was caused by a mixture of emotions, mostly excitement and desire, but also... partly submission and shame. Yes, shame. I couldn't quite control the fact that Ashley's enormous musculature and strength made me feel this strange, warm and overwhelming shame. But it wasn't a negative feeling, the other way around, it made me feel even more attracted to Ashley. Maybe being submissive and dominated was part of my fetish, but I didn't fully realize it yet?

I leaned so as to kiss her, but she ducked with a bossy and dominant smile. "Hey, you wanted to see the rest of the flat", god, she was a teasing succubus today. Constantly tempting, pranking, sexually threatening me. I knew that she had a lot of fun with such behaviour, and I had too.

She grabbed my hand and led me behind the bookshelves. There was the biggest bed I ever saw! Literally twice the size of a normal bed for two persons.

"Is that a bed or.. a wrestling mat?" I asked.

"Hah! Today it will serve for both!"

"It's enormous! Why did you chose such a big bed?"

"Well, as you can see, I'm also enormous", Ashley spread her massive arms as a confirmation of what she said. "And I like to sleep in various positions, some are really weird and... space consuming." She shrugged with a disarming smile. Even such trivial gestures like shrugging her shoulders was epic in her case. For a short moment her traps rose from behind her neck and her deltoid muscles increased their volume. I wanted to say something about that, but Ashley changed the topic.

"We'll spend more time here later", she said with a smile full of promises. "So for now, let's go to my... queendom, ha ha!" She pointed at the opposite corner, where her workout gear was stored.

She had an almost fully equipped little gym, there were at least three different benches, barbells, a set of dumbbells, a few kettlebells, a fitness ball, some steps, a pull up bar under the ceiling, et cetera. Her gym consisted more of free weights, but it was complete. Of course, things were squeezed in that area and it was clear that Ashley had to 'juggle' with the equipment, rearrange them, to have enough space to workout. But it was still very impressive, she had to have spent thousands of dollars for that! I walked between the equipment and looked thoroughly.

"Wow, this is... super impressive..." To be honest, I was looking around like a kid in a toy store. Ashley was watching me, with her arms crossed on her chest and a proud smirk.

Her collection of kettlebells dragged my attention. She had 7 different, six of them were steel, from the smallest of 18 lbs, through 26, 35, 44, 53 and 80 lbs for the heaviest. The last kettlebell was gigantic, much bigger than the others, so I initially assumed that it was made of plastic and ceramic components, which are cheaper than steel, but they are  much bigger and still weigh less than steel ones. I saw the number 60 partially visible on the side, so my hypothesis seemed to be correct.

"Go ahead, try to lift the biggest one", Ashley encouraged me with a sly grin. This made me suspicious that I could be wrong. As soon as I reached the handle, Ashley quickly added. "But be careful Danny."

With her warning in mind, I tried to lift it more cautiously. And it was a good decision, that shit was very heavy!

"Ha ha, don't harm yourself honey!" Ashley laughed seeing my effort. "C'mon, bring it here." she pointed to a place with a mat below.

"Thanks for the warning..." I grunted and placed the kettlebell on the ground. Then I kneeled next to it and realized that it indeed was number sixty on its side, but with two meaningful letters... Kg! "Fuck, this is 60 kilos? Whoa, I didn't even know that such kettlebells are produced!"

"They aren't, at least not in the States. I received it as a gift from Natalia, a Russian female bodybuilder..."

"Oh, which one, Kovalyova or Kuznetsova?" Time to impress my girlfriend! When I was searching any trail of Ashley on the net, I obviously found many other female bodybuilders and those two Natalias from Russia were pretty well known.

"My my! Someone has done a good research, ha ha!" Ashley smiled sarcastically, but seemed to be honestly pleased by my interest in the female bodybuilding world . "It was Natalia Kuznetsova. I met her at Fibo Expo in Germany, two years ago."

"She is really famous, right?" I said faster than my thoughts. "Hah, sorry, I kind of forgot that you are a bodybuilding star too."

"Eh, babe", Ashley shook her head with a lenient smile. "Yes, I'm also well known, but she... is like crazy famous in our world and also beyond it. I mean, she has a really giant muscle mass and crazy proportions, so a lot of media, even those not involved in bodybuilding, write about her, as of some kind freak of nature."

"Is she bigger than you?" My turn to tease, hell yeah! But if I thought that something would fluster Ashley, I would be as always wrong...

"Well, she is at least two inches shorter than me and weighs almost the same, so yeah, I think she is bigger in some parts." Ashley answered very calmly and confidently. It seemed that she didn't have any issues with admitting that other female bodybuilders are more massive. "Definetely she has bigger arms, I may have better sculpted and separated peaks, but her biceps.. are fucking huge, solid, pure volume of muscle. And the other parts? Hmm... I think my quads are slightly bigger than hers, but maybe by half of an inch, max one. For sure I have a better waist. But, yeah, she is crazy built and massive like a tank... my little provocative Danny, ha ha!" Ashley grinned, showing me that she saw through my teasing attempts.

"Ok, then... Is she stronger than you?" I asked with the most cunning smile I could produce. Ashley laughed heartily and answered.

"Nice try, Danny. To be honest, I don't know. She has crazy results in bench pressing, but I think I could reach her maxes there. I may have better deadlifts and squats, but we hadn't competed against each other, so until it happens, there's no way of telling that." I nodded and Ashley chuckled again. "Are you satisfied, little boy? Is your curiosity satiated?"

"Yes, ma'am! Please, continue the story of this kettlebell."

"Hah, okay. So, I met her at that expo, we talked a lot and got along pretty well. She and her husband took me out for the evening and we spent some time together. They are really nice people, a little bit crazy about muscles, but who am I to judge them, ha ha!"

"This Natalia is monstrously huge, but she has a voice like a dude!"

"Oh, yeah, she has. As far as I know, this chick doesn't give a shit about side effects or health issues. She just wants to be gigantic. When she told me which stuff she had used... Well.. I don't know if there is a compound that the girl didn't inject herself." Ashley shook her head. "But you know what? I respect such attitudes more than taking steroids, lying about being natural and selling supplements with other lies, like 'take this protein powder and you will be as huge as me'. Many American bodybuilders, male or female, are doing fake shit like this." Ashley scowled with disgust. "Natalia and other the Russian girls are in most cases open about this, they are like 'hey, I am huge because I train hard and take shitload of drugs, it is what it is.'"

"I see." I nodded and gained even more respect for Ashley. She was so truthful and straightforward. "So are you friends?"

"Naaah, it's a big word. We have contacts since then and sometimes write to each other." Ashley said and adjusted her hair, showing her monstrous biceps for a short while. Too short... "But we drifted away from the topic, babe. Natalia and her husband have their own brand and they sell such kettlebells. After we hung out, she sent me this beauty as a gift." She pointed at the giant steel ball and turned toward me with a little mean grin. "C'mon, do the swing with it. Do you train with kettlebells at all?"

"Yeah. I have one at home..." I moved towards Ashley's kettlebell. "But it's three times lighter, hah!"

"Ok, good then, I don't need to instruct you, hah!"

"Oh, you can always correct me." I winked and bowed to grab the kettlebell. Then I started to do a classic, two hand swing. It was extremely difficult to give this thing a momentum, it required the strongest thrusts with my hips. I made seven reps and felt an unpleasant tension in my lower back. My heart was pounding in my chest like a jackhammer. After two more reps I dropped the kettlebell down. Ashley was watching me with amusement, while I was bent in half and panting like a racehorse.

"Hey, Danny, don't strain yourself too much...", she stood close to me and gently massaged my back. "You will need this hips movement today..."

"I could do more, but exactly the same thought stopped me". I joked and she chuckled. "But to be honest, I did this only to see how you will do that better!"

"Ha ha! Ok, then, step aside babe!" Ashley eagerly agreed. I knew that she loved to show off. She knew that I love to observe that. Perfect deal, right?

Ashley squatted in front of the massive kettlebell and with one smooth motion, she wrested it from the ground. Over 130 lbs flew in the air as if it was a pillow, not a steel ball. Soon after, she started doing fluent, perfectly technical swing. The kettlebell was moving on a stable trajectory, up in the air to Ashley's eyes height, then down between her legs, from where it was again ejected in the air by the powerful thrust of her hips. She was doing this swing quite fast and after counting eight or nine reps, I lost track. She made more than a dozen with both hands, then decided to show off her incredible strength even more, by alternating with her left and right hand, switching her grip while the kettlebell was in the air! I can do that too... but with 44 lbs! She was doing this so smoothly and fast, but I would lie, if I'd say that was effortlessly. She was controlling her breath flawlessly, but her cheeks became red, her shoulder muscles swollen and veins popped out all over her body. She made about 36-38 reps and then put the kettlebell down. She was panting, but turned to me with a proud smile and a frivolous spark in her eyes.

"Not bad for a girl, huh? See, Danny? The key is hip thrusts!" She mimicked a few... humping moves with a wild smile. "Hey, you should have more experience than me for that. Ha ha!"

"You are not a human being! 132 lbs with such ease, that's amazing. Fuck, my ex-girlfriend weighed even less, I can imagine how you would make her entire body fly instead of that kettlebell!!!" I was yelling in crazy excitement.

"If I'd do that with your ex, there would be one difference. I wouldn't catch her in the air and the bitch who broke the heart of my cute, little Danny, would be smashed on the fucking ceiling!" Ashley laughed, but said that with such an intimidating confidence, that I literally gasped from excitement.

"That would be quite the view!"

"I'll show you something else!" Ashley was on fire, again I noticed that she liked such fantasy scenarios. "But don't try to repeat that, Danny, you could hurt yourself." I have to admit, that stung my ego a bit, but I knew that Ashley didn't want to demean me, she seemed to really care about my health. And I was certain of it, after I saw what she was about to do.

"So, imagine that your ex is bugging you, saying hurtful shit and that your current girlfriend, a sexy muscular girlfriend, catches that bitch and slaps her in the face." It was unbelievable how easily Ashley came with such hot ideas and how convincing she was. "Obviously, the bitch is knocked down, barely conscious, but still talking trash about you. Your lovely muscular girlfriend approaches her, stands above her...", Ashley was talking and doing exactly like in her scenario, but with the kettlebell. "...grabs her throat and..." Ashley crouched over the kettlebell, grabbed the handle with her right hand and made the fastest clean and jerk I've ever seen! In one second she was crouching, the next one she was standing with her right arm straightened upwards, but not completely vertical! That would be too easy for Ashley! Her arm was set at a 45 degrees angle from the floor. And the most amazing thing was, that Ashley's whole body was like a statue, she didn't even budge! Then she continued her role play. "...and then your ex is now hanging in the steely grip of your sexy... and dominant... girlfriend, Danny! Of course, the bitch is begging you for mercy, for forgiveness. Would you forgive her, Danny?" Ashley asked with a seductive smile and slightly squinted eyes. Her face didn't show any sign of effort or fatigue, although her arm was trembling a bit!

"No, throw that bitch straight to the garbage!" I played along with her and she chuckled.

"Ah, Danny, I can't, she will probably make a hole in the floor." Ashley lowered the kettlebell on her shoulder and then put it down on the mat. As soon as she stood up, I was next to her, touching her shoulders, kissing them and caressing her in every way possible. I couldn't help it! Ashley embraced my neck and pulled my face toward hers, giving me a long and passionate kiss. Then she looked into my eyes and asked.

"Did you enjoy that show?"

"Yes! I wasn't aware that you could be sooo... protective?"

"Hah, babe, you don't know a lot of things about me." Ashley said in a provocative way. "But who knows, maybe you'll have a chance to know them all." Then she changed the topic and asked. "Ok, did you see everything you wanted? Can we go to the kitchen?"

"Yeah, I think I'm good..." I answered, glancing around, but then I spotted something unusual amongst Ashley's training gear. "No! Wait, last question. What's that? What are those orbs for?" There were two tennis ball size steel spheres, with three chain links attached to each. At the end of these small chains was one bigger steel ring.

"Oh, these? Hm... I don't know if I should tell you...", for a little tiny split second, Ashley looked... embarrassed. Now I had to know!

"What? What is the secret about them?"

"Eh, Danny... ok, I'll tell you... these orbs are... for my.... ekhm.... inner muscles training." She stammered. Hearing that, my brain started to freeze.

"What? You're joking, right?" She is joking for sure. I mean she has to be joking, right? Right?!?!

"Do I look like I'm joking, babe?" She did not. She was totally serious!

"But... but... how?" I knew what she was about to say, it could not be the truth, but... it was Ashley! With her, anything was possible!

"Eh, babe, ok, listen...", she started to explain with a deadly serious face and a sort of an uncomfortable expression. "You see, this chain is designed to attach additional weight to it... for example...", she looked around. "... this kettlebell we were using earlier. So, I attach the weight, then take this orb and put it... inside me...", she seemed to be a little uncomfortable talking about it, which would be completely understable with everybody... but with Ashley it seemed to be a little off! Ashley? being uncomfortable? That one aspect was making me suspicious... at least for the time being. The rest of myself was believing her totally!

"Inside where?!"

"Oh, god, where can I put this? I'm shoving it inside my vagina, Danny, my pussy, ok?!" She rolled her eyes with impatience. "Then I can do some exercises with it, like pull ups, dips or something like this. It's really great for the kegel muscles, which can be beneficial in many ways, mainly... increasing the pleasure during sex."

"You really can hold a 130 lbs kettlebell just... by your Kegel muscles?!" This can not be true! But Ashley was talking with such undeniable confidence and obviously, she had shown me her incredible abilities several times, that I had to believe her! What other choice did I have?

"You want to see it?"

"Whoaaa! Yes! Also no! I don't know, that sounds so crazy!" I was yelling like a deaf and holding my head. I was afraid that it would implode due to a shock too big.

"Ok, wait a second...", she looked down and started to unzip her shorts, then stopped and just shook her head with an uncontrolled giggling. "I can't keep this any longer, ha ha ha, Danny you should see your face!"

"Ooooh, thank god you're joking!" I also started to laugh, glad that these few percent of my common sense didn't fall for this completely. What a prankster she was. She could push forward the most unbelievable story with a perfect poker face and make everybody... or, well, at least me, believe that. "I started to worry, that you were seriously training your vagina to be some deadly cock-ripping trap, ha ha!"

"Ha ha, nice one! But seriously, it's too easy, Danny! There is no challenge in fooling you. You can't believe anything I say!"

"I've already told you, I'll believe everything you say." I wasn't mad at her at all... It was hilarious to be honest. "So just please, I'm asking you not to prank me with 'your parents are dead' ideas... or... 'I'm pregnant', right? Have a bit of mercy!"

"Ok, ok, I won't. You're still mad about this pregnancy prank, babe?" She asked me with a sly grin.

"No, I'm not, ha ha!"

"But seriously, Danny, you believed about the equipment for a 'vagina grip' training? What got into your head, ha ha!"

"What got into my head? The real question is, what got into yours! C'mon, how do you even come up with something crazy like that?"

"Hah! Actually, it was not my idea. I saw stuff like that in a comic on the web! It was a long time ago, that was some kind of femdom art, kinky but also hot! It was a story about a super ultra muscular woman, who was giving a public exhibition of her inhuman strength. It was really exciting, great drawings and a crazy plot. She had two guys-slaves and used them as human barbells and..."

"Oh, something like you and me?" I interrupted her with a wide smile, making her chuckle.

"Even better", first she was curling one guy on each hand for hundreds of reps, then she did a couple of similar displays, pressing both of them over her head, deadlifting a fucking truck and at the end, she took a steel ball with chains and a bar attached to it, inserted this ball in her pussy and then ordered those two guys to sit on the bar. And she did pull ups with such a weight held only by her powerful vagina! Ha ha! That was really crazy, but great drawn art!"

"Wow, you need to show me that someday!"

"Ok, maybe I'll find this somehow...", she said and then looked at me with a sarcastic smile. "...but you don't need to read such stories, you can have this in real life with me!" Wiggling her eyebrows.

"But you can't hold my weight only with your... warm pussy." I whispered the last part and stood closer to Ashley, briefly touching her waist.

"Oh, yeah? Maybe I'll try that. You will put this... fucking huge rod inside me...", she also got closer to me and got a hold of my midsection with her strong arms. "and then I'll lift your little body just by my inhumanly strong pussy...". She also whispered this fantasy and exhaled deeply, her warm breath filled with excitement, when my hands grabbed gently her hard, muscular glutes.

"Are you suggesting a duel between our sex organs?" I looked into her eyes and she chuckled quietly. The sexual tension between us was like an electric field.

"Uhm... maybe..." Ashley leaned forward and kissed my neck very slowly, I grabbed her shapeful ass harder and spread her buttocks a little.

"I'm gonna bang this sexy butt today", I whispered in her ear and thought that she would laugh or answer in her sarcastic, cocky way, but she only sighed prolongedly.

"Okay... I can't wait...", she answered casually.

"So... will you tell me this secret?" I said a little louder and she raised her dreamy eyes toward me.

"Which secret?"

"The purpose of these steel balls", the sudden change of topic made Ashley laugh and she let go of my waist, then adjusted her hair, in an attempt to recompose herself from the steamy state we both were in.

"Yes, distract me please, we didn't even eat yet, heh...", She exhaled and started to speak, "Actually, it's quite an interesting piece of equipment. I received it as a gift from Dimi, some Kazakh guy... Kazakh? Yeah, I believe he was from there, uhm, nevermind, for sure from some former Soviet republic country. He was a pro armwrestler and used a lot of unconventional gear and exercises to train. These balls were designed by him to strengthen the palm grip and forearms, he was doing various exercises with them, I use them from time to time for pullups. And they can torment forearms like fuck!

"I'd like to see how they work, but...", I made a pause and that brought Ashley's attention, "...tell me more about that Kazakh guy and his gift. Was he your boyfriend?" I asked with a sly grin.

"Oh, Danny", Ashley rolled her eyes and laughed. "No, he wasn't my boyfriend. I had no relationship with him. Although he had a crush on me and for sure he would do anything to be my boyfriend." She talked about this so casually.

"And you weren't interested?"

"I was not. Hmm, he was kind and caring, and I was single at that moment, but... heh, you probably will think that I'm shallow or something, but... he was just fucking ugly!" She laughed loudly and I have to admit that I also chuckled. Ashley was swearing really often and... I kind of like it, how weird it may sound. In her case it wasn't only rude, but more edgy, cocky and funny! "He looked like a sasquatch. He was so hairy, it looked like he was wearing a sweater under a t-shirt, ha ha!"

"Ha ha! So you prefer shaved guys, not only on the face?" I asked her while laughing.

"Oh, I don't mind a little hair on a guy's chest or legs, but he had... a fucking fur! Ha ha! Oh my god, I shouldn't be so mean, but I can't help it!" Her laugh was so contagious, so we both were almost crying from laughing.

"Ok, I get it, he just wasn't your type."

"Yeah, he wasn't. But I really shouldn't be so mean about him, he was a nice guy, his appearance wasn't his fault... I mean he could depilate himself a little, ha ha, but on the face and the rest of the body wasn't his fault, definitely!"

"Where did you meet?"

"Oh, I was on vacation in Crete, Greece and so was he, or maybe he was living there, I don't remember, and there was an open gym near the beach, so obviously we've met there. And, Danny, don't get me wrong, I didn't flirt with him at all, didn't give him a slightest fake hope that there can be anything between us. I may be mean, but I don't play with others' emotions, at least not deliberately. We only talked and he was clearly fascinated by me and my muscles. As I told you, guys are getting obsessed around me, so... he was no exception. He asked me out a couple of times, I refused, end of story. But at the end, he gave me those...", she lifted the steel orbs, "...as a gift to remember him. Well, it worked out, I didn't forget about him because of this gift... and his hair-sweater, ha ha ha!"

"Oh my god, you are so funny, Ashley. So show me how they work, ok?" I pointed out at the equipment in her hands.

"Sure! I'll hang them on the bar", she raised her head and looked at the pull up bar under the ceiling, then turned to me with a meaningful smile, "Help me out. Lift me!"

"Lift you?" It was kind of a dumb question, but Ashley surprised me.

"Yes! Lift me! Simply asked, babe!" She mocked me playfully. "I'm too short to hang on them without a chair, so if you're planning to be useless, I'm gonna bring a fucking chair."

"Oh, no no no! Let me be of service!" I bowed chivalrously in front of her, then came closer and again grabbed her amazing buttocks. And again I couldn't believe how thick and dense Ashley's glutes were. It'll sound weird, but have you ever touched a horse's thigh? Do you know how dense and immense it is? Well, Ashley glutes had the same density! Impenetrable slabs of muscles!

"Ugh..." I grunted with a little exaggeration, but the truth was, that Ashley was super heavy. 

"Are you too weak to lift your lovely girlfriend? Ha ha!" Ashley of course had fun with it. "Or maybe you want to suggest that I'm too heavy?"

"Oh, you are very heavy, but not too heavy, for sure." I was talking from between her tits, because that's where my head ended up, when I lifted her. "And in this case, your... let's call this... heaviness means a lot of marvelous muscles to admire and caress!"

"Ha ha! Attaboy!" Holding Ashley, I realized that any regular girl of her weight would have something like 40-50% of body fat?! And Ashley was all muscles! "Ok, hold me for a moment still." I looked up and saw that Ashley had already attached the equipment on the bar and grabbed the spheres. "I'm ready."

Ashley was holding those steel spheres and then started to pull herself up. That was a remarkable view! Even if I had witnessed Ashley doing the normal version of this exercise as if it was nothing for her before, a week earlier she did numerous reps at that playground and then even muscle ups weren't challenging for her. But here she was... well, maybe not struggling, but this unusual equipment definitely required more effort from my beautiful athletic girlfriend. Ashley's back muscles were trembling a bit, because they had to do an even harder job than normally. Not only pulling the whole body up, but also keeping it stabilized during the movement. This pull up was similar to the gymnastic version with the usage of rings hanging on ropes or chains. If you've ever tried to do that on such rings, you probably know that it's much harder than pull ups on a bar. And what Ashley was doing was even harder! Her palms were half opened, because of the spherical shape and size of this unusual equipment, so her whole weight was held by the grip of her hands and forearms.
I was more than certain that I wouldn't be able to do even one rep and she did five!

"Shit, look at this", Ashley jumped down on the floor and immediately turned to me, showing her pumped and swollen forearms. She clenched her fists and rotated them in different directions, making all the fibers in her forearms move. "C'mon, feel them."

"Oh my god...", I whispered in awe, as I touched the thick and dense muscles. They were solid like baseball bats! And so huge! If someone would show me a picture of only her forearms and ask me what part of body that is, my answer would be... her calves! Yes! Ashley's forearms were big like the calves of a well trained regular person! I circled both hands around her left forearm and tried to squeeze it, it was futile! I could as well try to squeeze granite pillars. I decided to troll her a bit and said innocently. "They are so weird..."

"What's weird in them, huh?" Ashley looked directly into my eyes with a mocking smile, but she was also a bit suspicious.

"I don't know, the way they feel under my touch...", Ashley raised her eyebrows with impatience, "I just never realized that touching a girl's forearms could give me... such a huge erection!"

"Ha ha!" Ashley laughed heartily and grabbed me quickly by the groin. She felt my hard penis in my trousers and stroked it a few times. "You are so silly, Danny... but also so hung... mhm..."

"But I caught you for a moment, right?"

"Mhm... maybe you did...", she answered with a wide grin, still holding my member through the material, like a control stick. "See? This is another benefit of having a muscular girlfriend. You don't need to touch my tits or ass to get aroused, ha ha! I can show you, for example, my flexed bicep and 'boom', your cock is jutting out from your pants like crazy! I don't have to wear sexy lingerie, makeup or shit like that, I can just say 'Hey Danny, wanna see veins on my arm?' and the foreplay is done."

"Ashley, I find not only your body arousing." That was an undeniable truth for me, but Ashley wouldn't be herself, if she didn't mock me.

"Oh, that's so cute, Danny. So are you one of these true, last gentlemen, who adore and praise women's brains and personas? My character makes you hard the most, Danny?" She squeezed my cock again and smirked.

"But it's true, Ashley!" I tried to explain furthermore, but she shut me down with a smile.

"Ok, I get it Danny, that's nice." Ashley let go of my penis and came closer, just to whisper seductively and... threateningly. "But tonight we won't be talking about philosophy or art. We won't admire each other's intelect. Today will be the ultimate sex battle between you and me, our naked, sweaty bodies will be colliding, in the most wild and primal way... Tonight will be an epic festival of fucking, are you ready for this, little boy?" She finished her sentence, gazing into my eyes with an overwhelming confidence and awarness of her sex appeal.

"I am", I tried to answer with at least a part of her confidence level, but she laughed softly.

"No you're not, babe, but you'll give me your best, right?" Then she grabbed my hand and announced, "But enough of that bullshit, come to the kitchen, let's eat!"

Ashley led me to the kitchen and again I had the opportunity to observe her powerful, unstoppable strut. I could watch a video with Ashley, which would show her just walking. Nothing more, just a beautiful 220 lbs muscle woman walking. It would be a hit for sure!

Ashley's kitchen was also designed in a modern way, with white and grey colors, chrome steel trims. It had a worktop in the shape of a U letter, one side longer and a shorter one probably designed as a cooking space, with a sink and built-in appliances, oven, dishwasher, fridge etc... The longer countertop was used as a table, with steel hookers. The worktops were mostly empty, except for a few pots with herbs set near the window. I could recognize only thyme and mint.

Ashley pointed at one chair placed on the outside and said: "There you go, babe, sit here comfortably and wait for dinner." Ashley went around the table tops, took the basil plant on her way which we left on the edge of the countertop and said with a sarcastic smile. "Who would have thought that my cute little Danny would bring such a spot-on gift, haha!"

"I'm glad that you like it."

"Mhm...", Ashley started to get busy around the kitchen and I could observe how her huge muscles behaved during simple, daily activities. That was amazing, it was like... watching a living sculpture! Every move she made, highlighted different body parts! And the most incredible thing was, that she wasn't posing deliberately, she was just doing casual things, like every other person would do in the kitchen. Her muscles didn't want to be contained by any clothes, they were trying to escape.

Ashley raised herself on her toes to reach for the plates from the higher shelf and that allowed her calves to rise and increase their volume. At the same time, the tricep from her right arm manifestly bulged out, showing a sharp, striated edge of its long head. A few seconds later, she opened the drawer and for a short moment, her lats flared out on her side. I was admiring her in silence and Ashley woke me up from my 'hypnosis' by her sudden comment.

"I didn't serve dinner yet, but you're already eating with your eyes." She said without turning toward me. As if she did read my mind!

"What? No, I was... eee... watching your plants... and the kitchen design and so on." I joked and she laughed shortly.

"Yeah, sure. I know that you were staring at me, ha ha! I can feel your eyes all over me."

"Ok, you got me." I admitted laughing.

"Hey, but I told you already that I don't mind. I'm not like the other chicks. Actually, feeling that someone desires you is not only flattering, but it builds your self-confidence and it's also... arousing, at least in my case, ha ha!"

"Hah, you certainly don't lack confidence, Ashley". I answered and she laughed. "But you caught me staring not only with desire." That sentence brought Ashley's attention and she turned toward me with an inquisitive expression. "Ha ha, don't get me wrong, I find your body extremely arousing, sexy and all the time since I'm around you this evening, I'm getting hard again and again..", Ashley chuckled hearing that and looked at me intensely. "... but right now, watching you doing such normal stuff...", I knew that might sound too exalted or even pompous for her, but I felt the need to say that either way. "I mean, Ashley, your body, the whole you, is a masterpiece. Your muscles... it's not only about size and definition. They are huge, but also elegant. Ripped, but also aesthetic. You weigh over 220 lbs of rock hard muscles, but you move like someone twice lighter! Like a ballet dancer! With such grace and elegance, with sex-appeal, with such smoothness, but at the same time, your body emanetes unlimited power and strength. This contrast, combined with your natural beauty, undeniable femininity and attitude... is... is something out of this world!" I finished my thought and Ashley seemed to be genuinely impressed. She was glaring at me with... pure lust! I was expecting some sarcastic response, in her own style, but yet this unpredictable woman surprised me again.

"That's really nice to hear, Daniel, I truly appreciate that. Not many guys can see the female muscles in this way. Hah, of course most of them think that's disgusting, but those who like muscular women, are... hm... let's say that the majority of them watch female bodybuilders only with their cocks. It's a fetish, nothing more. But to see the details or appreciate the symmetry and proportions? To acknowledge the effort? That's... uncommon, Danny." As always, she said every word looking directly into my eyes and her confidence was overwhelming. Then she smiled warmly and added. "I think you'll like my little private show for you, but for now... Let's eat for fuck sake, ha ha!"

Directly after saying this, she opened the oven and a terrific aroma came from inside.

"Wow! What a wonderful smell!"

"I can guarantee you, it tastes even better." Ashley answered, but not in a cocky way, she just stated a fact. She prepared two portions into plates, one gigantic and one quite huge too. Guess which one was for me...

"Voila! Pork tenderloin with thyme, oregano, garlic, sweet potato puree and a salad with the best tomatoes, because I grew them, ha ha!"

"Pork? That's a surprise." I smiled at Ashley and she immediately figured out what I meant.

"What? You thought we'll eat bland chicken breasts and tons of dry rice?" She grinned sarcastically.

"Hah! That's the stereotype, right? But listen Ashley, of course I'm not an expert in pro athlete nutrition, but the majority of bodybuilders I know from the web, post their meals and that's mostly, like you said, chicken, rice and broccoli or salad. Ok, sometimes it's beef, rarely fish, but I don't know if I ever saw pork. So why is this kind of meat avoided by bodybuilders?" I asked her and started eating. The tenderloin was... orgasmic! Soft, juicy and perfectly seasoned! I couldn't help it, but I moaned. "Oh, this is so delicious."

"Ha! I told you so!" Ashley gave me a gloating smile. "But to answer your question, it is very simple. You just discovered another idiocy of the bodybuilding world. People think with schemes and cliches. They listen to each other, copying over and over the same styles. Oh, chicken has 23 gram of protein and pork has only 18, so chicken is the best and pork is garbage! Or they think that pork is a very greasy meat, but look at this tenderloin, it's lean as fuck! This part of pork is great, lean, soft and tasty, it is also hard to spoil during cooking, so I don't understand why I shouldn't eat it, no matter if you are a bodybuilder or not."

"As I said, I'm not an expert, he he. And I appreciate that you aren't a typical bodybuilder and have your own opinions about training, diet and other stuff. You are much more... versatile, if it's the right word. And as I can judge by this amazing muscular body...", I waved around her silhouette. "... your way is very effective."

"Oh, Danny, Danny...", she shook her head with a lenient smile and then stated sarcastically. "...you don't know anything about the stupid, ridicilous side of bodybuilding. And you know what? That's great! It's a breath of fresh air for me, believe me, I've dated bodybuilders and was in quite a long relationship with one and these guys can behave like fucking primadonnas." This was the first time when Ashley revealed to me an extract from her past. I was intrigued about her previous relationships, but simultaneously had a hunch that Ashley wouldn't want to dwell on those topics yet. And, as our further conversation showed, that intuition was correct. Ashley continued her funny rant. "Oh no, I've eaten only two pounds of chicken today, I should have eaten exactly two and a quarter. I will lose a fraction of an inch in my girth!" Ashley mocked those stereotypical muscle guys in a hilarious way. I almost choked one piece of tenderloin. "As if there was a fucking huge difference if you eat 300 gram of protein per day, instead of 305. Especially if you are on steroids."

"But this addiction to chicken isn't too healthy, right? I saw once a program about chicken farms and what they do with these birds is truly horrific."

"Yeah, that's true, they can stuff a little puffy chicken and make him full grown in a few weeks. It's crazy. And that's only the tip of the iceberg. They inject these chickens with everything, water, hormones, antibiotics, steroids. Some of those birds had more steroid cycles than me, ha ha! And then you go to the grocery store and buy 'chicken breasts'". She made a quotation mark with her fingers. "They are like fucking jelly, disgusting, slithery shit. It isn't even similar to real meat. If you compare them with the chicken from a small farmstead, the difference is shocking!"

"I prefer turkey meat, but I have to admit, sometimes I buy this... fucking jelly, like you called it." Ashley nodded while eating. "But the problem is, that I don't have or know good sources of high quality meat, chicken or other."

"Turkeys are also stuffed with lots of shit like chicken, but it's a better choice for sure. And that's nothing strange, that you don't know a source of good meat, because nowadays you need to put a lot of effort to find quality food."

"I assume you have one, right?" I smiled at her.

"Yeah, I'm quite resourceful regarding food, ha ha! But it was pure luck, to be honest, one of my fans wrote to me and asked directly if I'm interested in buying meat from his private, small farm. So of course, I was interested. Once a week he sends me some fantastic meat, whatever I want, chicken, turkeys, ducks, goose, rabbits. He can also provide beef, pork and even wild meat from his fellow farmers and hunters."

"Is it expensive? Or all you need to do for him is showing a beautiful smile and giving a biceps show?" I asked her and she laughed.

"No, he has good prices... but only for me." she giggled adorably. "But the guy is a big fan of female muscles, that's true, unfortunately he is unhappily married, because his wife hates his passion and... well, let's say, that she is the opposite of his fantasies." Surprisingly, Ashley seemed to have compassion for this man!

"So, I guess, what he really awaits is those short moments, when he can see a real life muscular goddess like you." I said jokingly, but Ashley kind of... shut me down.

"Hey, don't make fun of him, he's a nice guy. And yeah, seeing me is a big thing for him, but for me it's a little bit... sad."

"Why? He isn't pushy, is he?"

"No, not at all, it's not about that. He is always very respectful, polite and interested in my... let's say athlete's career, but what I meant is...", she made a short pause to collect her thoughts, "I believe that everybody has the right to have some fetish, unless it's harmful or dangerous for other people, especially children. Or very offensive. Either way, I don't think that the admiration and the desire for muscular women or female athletes is something wrong. But not everybody can fulfill such desires. There are very few women in the world, who, firstly, want to be very muscular and secondly, are able to achieve and maintain that way of life. So a guy may be married, may have kids, may have a good business, but on some deep level, he will lack something and that will slowly eat him inwardly. On the other hand, I can also understand his wife, she feels that she is not her husband's type and that's sad too. Of course, this particular woman is obese and far from even being in good shape, but hey, not everybody has to like workouts, right?"

"You're right, and seeing the bigger picture, I also think that's quite miserable. But the problem with having a fetish, is that you limit your options. For example, if you are crazy into petite girls with big tits, you'll have a smaller chance to find such... genetic-lottery winner chick, he he, than if you will be into only petite girls. The more unusual the fetish, the more difficult it is to find someone fitting. Is being crazy about female bodybuilders very limiting with these conditions? I think it depends on how muscular that dreamed perfect woman has to be for someone?"

"Soooo.... how big muscles must a woman have to be your type, Danny?" Ashley raised her eyebrows with a questioning smile.

"Oh, I have very high requirements." I smiled. "But what I meant is that finding a fit and well trained girl isn't so hard, you can meet them in every gym. Things get harder, if you are looking for women with really big muscles. They are a rarity, that's for sure. And women like you, Ashley, are unique in the worldwide scale. Please don't take that as a cheap flattery, that's a fact. If someone has a thing about a woman who is not only very muscular and strong, but also beautiful, sexy, feminine, smart, et cetera, then you are the perfect match for such a fantasy. I don't know if there are other female bodybuilders fitting such a description so well." As I finished, Ashley was looking at me with interest. I was expecting that she would answer with something cocky, but she again surprised me, by reaching to my hand.

"That's really nice to hear, Danny...", she squeezed my palm softly. "... and you are also right, there are plenty of fit girls in gyms, there are also many ways of satisfying muscular fetish needs, mostly in a physical way. There are girls who offer paid sessions, where you can touch their muscles or wrestle them for fun. Some will even fuck with you, if you pay them enough and if you look nice. Damn, I think that if you are really desperate with such fetish, you can find muscular hookers. But if you dream about having a real relationship with a very muscular girl, and believe me, many of those guys also want that, then in most cases you will be disappointed. Not only because there is a quantity problem, but even if you find such a girl, then you may realize that she is... fucked up, crazy, obsessed, full of complexes and other issues, narcissistic, vain, the list goes on and on." I had a feeling that Ashley spoke partially about herself, but at that moment, I couldn't agree with that. Yeah, I had a crazy crush on her. "Very few of my fellow female bodybuilders have normal relationships, marriage and even less have their own families."

"That's why I consider myself lucky, because I met a perfect female bodybuilder." I smiled, but she smiled back in quite a resigned way.

"Eh, Danny, don't idealize me so much, it may only bring you a bigger disappointment and pain." I opened my mouth to contradict what she said, but Ashley quickly added. "Listen, babe, I know, now you think that I'm your dream girl, but you had to notice that I have strong features, like I just said. And even worse ones, you haven't had a chance to observe yet. Don't tell me that you had no thoughts, that it's rather strange, that a 'perfect girl'", she highlighted the word 'perfect' in a sarcastic way. "is still single?"

"I honestly had thoughts like this, but not in the way you might think, for example, I'm not suspecting that you have to be messed up. So that no guy could stand you for a longer period." Ashley didn't respond, but she had an expression saying 'that's exactly what I meant'. But I wasn't finished. "I thought that you were single, just because you hadn't met the right guy yet." Ashley rolled her eyes and was about to say something, but I interrupted her. "Wait, I know what you think and what you wanted to say. 'Oh, Danny, you are so naive'. You think, and have every right to do so, that I'm inexperienced, that I'm thinking with cliches from fairy tales and romantic comedies. I hate them, by the way." My little joke made her grin for a moment. "From what you said earlier, I figured out that you had some long relationships in the past and they ended, maybe in a bad way, I don't know. Maybe you were hurt, maybe you hurt someone, again, I don't know, but I think these experiences made you think that you are a bad person, flawed or something this way. And you lost faith in other people or even... love." Ashley stopped eating for a moment and just looked at me. I got her attention. "Yeah, you have character flaws for sure, everybody has them. And I may not have experiences with longer relationships, my longest one lasted only a few months, but I'm a good observer, heh, and I noticed that I behave differently depending on the girlfriend I am with. But not because I was acting like someone else, it wasn't like that. It was like...". I was trying so hard to sound coherent. "It's like a relationship with one person, can bring something good from ourselves, and with others it may emphasize our flaws or even force us to... drop our good features? Sometimes it is like a synergy, sometimes it is the opposite of that. For example, I was dating for a few weeks this Christine, you know, you found her photo with me on Facebook." Ashley nodded. "And the thing with her was... I may sometimes have a dry sense of humor, he he." Ashley chuckled and nodded again. "But I know I can be funny, goofy and really easy going. And while I was dating Christine, I was... more uptight, more withdrawn. I became boring like shit!" We both laughed. "And it was Christine's fault, ha ha! Not because she said or did anything about my sense of humor. It was like... just the way she was, making me be like that. And I don't know, maybe dating me was also making her different. We simply weren't a good match. But you know what I meant with this whole 'meeting right person'?"

"I see now, Danny, it's an interesting point of view, very optimistic, I have to say, heh. But maybe you're right, maybe it's all about finding a good match." Ashley shrugged and continued to eat. "And yes, Danny, you are a good observer. That's quite impressive how accurately you deduced my past. Yep, I had one really messed up relationship, which left me even more fucked up than I was before. And more scathing, and sceptic, and overly sarcastic, mean, bitchy and the list goes on and on."

"Oh c'mon! You're too harsh on yourself."

"Bla bla bla." Ashley mocked me, in a funny way, but I got this as a signal, that she didn't want to dig in this topic furthermore. "Date me more and you will find out by yourself!"

"Challenge accepted, Ashley!" I saluted her jokingly and she smiled widely. "So you cook by yourself?" I decided to change the topic for a lighter one. "I thought... hah, probably that's another stereotype... that pro bodybuilders use the services of diet catering and such stuff."

"I mostly cook by myself Danny, because... I'm a hell of a cook, ha ha!" Ashley regained her great mood after the short melancholia and vibrant sparkles appeared in her eyes again. "And I love to do it, it's one of my passions. But I also use catering, but during preparations for contests, when I can't spend hours in the kitchen. But despite the fact that I have a good catering company and that they know my tastes, it's rather boring to eat every day meals prepared by someone else. Also, I don't like reheated food, I think it loses taste significantly. But when I'm in the off-season, like now, I prepare all my meals by myself."

"Well, I would do that too, if my cooking skills allowed me to do something at least half as good as this tenderloin, hah!"

"It's that bad, babe?" Ashley asked with a wide smile. "So how did you manage to survive as a single man?"

"Hey, it's not as if I can't even do scrambled eggs!" I theatrically pretended that I was offended. "The main problem with my... cuisine, is that I have very limited ingredients, ha ha! Also the taste is in the best case tolerable." I winked.

"So how do you eat on a daily basis?" Ashley asked.

"Ok, to be serious, I'm not completely talentless in the kitchen, and most of my meals, breakfasts and lunches, I prepare myself. Dinners also often, but I have a cafeteria in the building where my office is, so I eat there too. They have quite tasty food and are not too greasy, as it's normally the case in this kind of place."

"I thought that muay thai fighters had some special diet." Ashley said with a mischievous smile. "But I guess it isn't so bad for programmers right?"

"Ha ha, yeah, at least it isn't frozen pizza from the microwave and instant soups. And a lot of programmers eat exactly that, believe me."

"I can imagine, hah!" Ashley snorted and then added. "But now, babe, you have a very smart and well educated girlfriend, who can take care of your diet, what do you think?"

"Duh! I'm all in, if that means that you will feed me with such delicacies."

"That too, but I was thinking about helping you with, you know, counting calories, setting your macro, carbs, proteins, et cetera. With my help you may gain some extra pounds of muscles, would you want that?" Ashley asked seemingly meaning it, but something was off for me. Was she... testing me somehow? Of course, she didn't show anything, but I had such a feeling.

"I don't know really. Of course gaining muscles is never a bad thing, he he, but it depends how much you think I'll gain."

"I can guarantee you that with my diet, you will gain 15 pounds of lean muscles by the end of the year. Wouldn't be that great?" Ok, after that I was pretty sure that Ashley was planning some prank on me or that was a test for me. Ha! I saw through that!

"Fifteen pounds? I don't think that's possible, but...", I made a pause and decided to reveal my suspicions. But of course not in the tense way. "... is that some kind of test, Ashley? You want to know if I'll be desperate to build bigger muscles, to feel more comfortable next to you? Or if I'll be jealous of your muscle mass?"

"Ha ha! Yeah, you got me. I've underestimated you, babe." We both laughed at that. "But it wasn't scripted, I was just curious what you would answer."

"Oh, Ashley, the answer is... rather no, hah. I mean, I wouldn't mind to put on mass, let's say, 5-6 pounds and of course I'd appreciate your help with all that macro, but I don't want to be huge. For a few reasons."

"What are they then?"

"First of all, bigger muscles kill cardio, at least in muay thai. Secondly, I don't want to lose speed and stamina, and I just feel good as a middleweight, I think it's perfect weight for me."

"Ok, I get these... technical reasons. Are there any other?" She smiled provocatively.

"You're asking if I want to be as big as you? Babe, that's so easy to do!" Ashley raised her eyebrows at my cocky statement. "All I need is... fifteen years of hardcore weightlifting, of course on the assumption that you'll stop working out at all! Then, maybe, we will be equally muscular, ha ha." I finished my elaborated joke and we both laughed.

"That's good, Danny. But don't get me wrong, I'm not especially obsessed about being bigger than my boyfriend! I just wanted to check if there will be an issue from your side..."

"There won't be, Ashley. I feel pretty comfortable next to you and I find the fact that you are so extremely muscular and strong only exciting."

"Oh yeah?" Ashley doubted what I said... for real? Or was it another snarky provocation from her? I couldn't tell this time. "You're saying that so eagerly and lightly because now there are only the two of us. Would you state that also in front of your friends? Coworkers? Your parents? Or some random people?" I couldn't deny it, she took me by surprise. Yeah, it was easy to say it just in front of her. But with other people? I still hadn't figured out how I would feel, if Ashley did something humiliating for me in public. Even unintentionally, for example, she would just show her unbelievable strength and by comparison, everybody would know that I am much weaker than her. I didn't know how exactly I would feel in such a situation. And I didn't know how to respond to Ashley, but I hadn't time to think about it for hours, like I usually would, so I decided to answer her in the only possible way, if our relationship was meant to be serious anytime in the future. By being honest with her.

"Ashley, I didn't tell anyone about meeting you. Yet. For a few reasons, first of all, I don't have many friends, especially close ones, whom I can tell about the girls I like and my... emotional dilemmas. Secondly, it's too early, especially to tell my parents". I laughed nervously, Ashley was listening to me with a poker face which wasn't helping either. "I don't know how this will work out, but I'm willing to experience that... and yes, you've got a point, it's easy to admit that when we are alone. When it's really only a pure excitement to see how strong you are and how huge and defined are your muscles. But publicly? In front of people you mentioned? I don't really know how I would feel. A week ago, in that restaurant, I felt great next to you. I was aware that many people stared at us... Well, mostly at you, but I didn't care about that or about what they may think or how they might judge me. Honestly, I was feeling as if we were alone, because nobody else mattered... except you." For a brief moment Ashley's poker face broke with a warm smile, but she continued to listen to me without interrupting. "And I don't want to sound cliche or claim that I will never feel belittled next to you, because of your muscle mass and strength, but I think I know myself enough to know that I'll be eventually able to handle it... handle my hurt ego on my own, if it happens. Hey, for example, when you did clean and jerk with this monstrous kettlebell and before that you said that I shouldn't try it, because I could hurt myself, initially I felt a little stung that you considered me to be so weak." Ashley started to shake her head and wanted to say something, but I stopped her. "But when I saw what you did, I realized that you didn't say that to demean me... And that's what I meant about handling that on my own. And I get why you asked that, I can imagine that many guys around you feel so insecure, that they become obsessed about being bigger and stronger than you, I think that a lot of them could even start to take steroids, only to try to decrease the strength and size gap. There, I can guarantee you that I won't be like that! I just want to continue my muay thai trainings." I was talking for so long and observing Ashley's face. I just didn't want her to consider me as a loser! But there were no symptoms of that, although Ashley proved to me in the past, that she can hold her poker face without any 'cracking'... I wanted to say one last thing, which was stressing me out, especially how Ashley would react to this, but I felt that it needed to be said. "And I can imagine only one scenario, when the fact that you are so strong, would be... unpleasant or hurtful for me... that's if you would use your strength to... deliberately... humiliate me in public... or in front of other people." Ok, now I sounded like a complete beta, Ashley might get annoyed and tell me to get the fuck out and to stop bothering her with my sorrows. She had to, right?

"Poor babe, see, I'm not the best girl to hang out with." Ashley said and gave me a sad little smile. But she wasn't being sarcastic! Again she reached out and grabbed my palm. "I'm really glad that you said that and that you decided to be so open with me... damn, I... I'm not used to such insightful and honest guys like you! Not only guys, but people! Everyone is so fake nowadays, everyone hides his true thoughts and emotions. You seem to be so different."

"Uff, so you don't think I'm a loser?" I tried to joke it out, more to comfort myself, than to make Ashley laugh.

"Not at all! That's funny, but a few years ago, I would have probably thought about you like this. I would not have appreciated such honesty. Good to know that even such self-obsessed, cocky bitches like me can mature after some time." Ashley also tried to joke, maybe for the same reasons as me? "But again, I'm glad you said that, because we can set some things straight. Listen... I like to dominate my boyfriend, make him feel weak and small next to me, but only during intimate situations, when we are alone and only if we both know, that it is a kind of game, a role play for us, something we both like and make us both horny and aroused! You understand?"

"Yes..." I answered and felt a tingling down there... Ashley could definitely make such topics exciting.

"And I can promise you, that I'll never intentionally humiliate you in any way in front of others! Believe me, I can be really mean with strangers and someone I can't stand, but... I don't know how wicked mind I would have to have, to feel pleasure in... purposely hurting someone... I like." That was quite a statement! She said that holding my hand and looking into my eyes, I was fighting with the urge to tell her... that I fell in love with her! But that would be premature for sure.

"That's nice to hear Ashley. And yes, I don't mind being dominated by you... in bed, but in life in general... it wouldn't be something I want."

"And I don't want it also. But speaking about this kind of domination..." Ashley bit her lower lip in a seductive way and whispered. "... you will experience it pretty soon. But for now, as we finished eating...", she stood up and took our plates. "Let's get on the sunroof, I will show you my terrace."

Ashley put the dirty plates into the dishwasher and came back to me. As she walked by, she slapped my butt and laughed, because she managed to make quite a loud sound out of it. It wasn't painful, but I joked. "Hey! I won't be able to sit again!"

"You won't be sitting today anymore! You will by laying... under me, ha ha!" Ashley embraced my waist and we walked together to her sunroof. "By the way, I like your butt, hah! It is so... slappable!" I lowered my hand and grabbed her buttock.

"Yours also, but these granite muscles pose a threat of breaking my palms' bones!"

"Ha ha, don't be silly." Ashley bantered back.

We walked out on her terrace and I was amazed again. It was a squared space, with sides length of at least 80 square feet. But the view... the view was outstanding! I stood next to the railing and just stared.

The view was mind blowing! From Ashley's terrace, the complete Elliot Bay was clearly visible and it was even partially possible to spot Bainbridge Island across the water, although it was covered by mist. Also the entire Seattle's downtown and west part of the city were visible as well. What a freakingly amazing view.
In comparison, from my terrace... hahah, I forgot that I don't have one... From the windows of my flat I have an outstanding view of... the back of the grocery store, the colorful garbage cans and other identical suburban houses. Exciting, right?

Ashley entwined me with her left arm and pressed herself close to me, we just stood like that in silence for a couple of minutes, looking at the city's panorama. With Ashley, there was not something like an awkward or an uncomfortable silence, as I experienced with other girls. Right then, the silence was natural and even pleasurable.

A few minutes passed and I asked her to show me her tomatoes, she was surprised by my interest, but eagerly presented everything to me.

"Hey, I didn't picture you as someone interested in planting vegetables, hah!" She tried to tease me.

"Because I wasn't... until now." She glanced in my direction suspiciously, as if I was joking. But my further explanation made her smile look truly happy. "I find this hobby fascinating, because it's your passion. The way you talked about it, your eyes shine and you seem to be really excited." Ashley didn't say anything, but she pulled my head towards her and gave me a prolonged, passionate kiss. When she broke away from my lips, her dreamy eyes met mine, she then whispered hotly...

"You're scoring so much today, boy... How do you know what and when to say something?"

"I told you, I'm your match." I told her this with confidence and kissed her again, pulling her waist toward me. A soft hum of approbation got out from her chest. I was holding her tight waist and stroking the sides of her chiseled, rock hard obliques. Seconds later, Ashley leaned into me harder, raised on her toes and started to rub her pubis against my rigid dick.

"Fuck! It is so hard to restrain myself with you...", Ashley exhaled. "But time has come, Daniel. Let's go back inside, to the bedroom!"

She pushed me gently toward the entry. As we entered her flat again, she was tickling me under the ribs from behind, leading me toward her bedroom. Once we arrived in front of her bed, she grabbed my shoulders, easily turned me around, so I was facing her and then pressed me down with an unstoppable force. So in the blink of an eye I found myself sitting on the edge of the bed. She stood so close to me, that I could easily kiss her abdominals, which I was trying to do, but she lifted my chin and looked at me lustily from between her big breasts. "Be patient, babe, believe me, I wanted to fuck you to unconsciousness the moment you arrived here, but for now you'll sit here calmly, comfortably and wait for your incredible VIP muscle show". She chuckled quietly, and began to stroke my cheeks, while breathing heavily. It was obvious that she was highly aroused, barely restraining herself from jumping my bones, but decided to delay the intercourse for a bit longer. Looking at her silhouette towering above me like a mountain of muscles, was making me feel tiny, but it was exciting at that moment. Ashley's hand slid against my cheek and her thumb circled around my lips. Suddenly her pleasant touch disappeared and Ashley repeated: "Sit here, my little boy, I'm going to prepare myself for you."

And she walked towards the bathroom, leaving me panting from my emotions like a dog, with a raging, painful erection.
My stories:
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UnholyDk1103

Thank you for this great story, can hardly hold the excitement until the next chapter :D


ope009

What an awesome story, the way you make the characters interact and the pacing of the story is incredible! Cant wait for the next chapter!!

marasso

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What an awesome story, the way you make the characters interact and the pacing of the story is incredible! Cant wait for the next chapter!!

:thanks: Thank you! I really appreciate you comment and happy that you like my story. The next chapter is ready in 60% or something like that. I hope I'll be able to finish it before end of the year. Thanks again!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for this great story, can hardly hold the excitement until the next chapter :D

:thanks: Thank you very much for you comment, it motivates me to further work! I think that next chapter will be even more exciting :) It should be finished to the end of year, at least I would like to do that in that period :)

My stories:
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yoni8888

Any updates about the next chapter?