⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hit me harder (Remastered)

Started by marasso, November 23, 2020, 08:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marasso

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any updates about the next chapter?

Hi! Nice to see your interest, thanks, really appreciate that! Next chapter should be ready by the end of February, I hope. I have about 90% finished writing, it will be extremely long episode :D
My stories:
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marasso

My stories:
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marasso

Hello! I gladly present another chapter of my story. It took me a while, but it is a really long and detailed episode. Also hot and steamy :)
Again, shout out for Qbikk for helping me with editing and correcting, thank you!
I hope you will enjoy that part, as always any feedback and opinions will be very appreciated!




Chapter 9

Once again that evening, I had the opportunity to observe Ashley's proud strut while she was heading toward her bathroom. She knew that I was following her with my eyes, but she didn't even glance back. That was her way, an infinite amount of confidence and clear awareness on her sex-appeal. Her muscular glutes were bouncing gloriously as she walked. 'These glutes soon will be naked and on top of me.' I thought and trembled with excitement. Ashley disappeared behind the partition walls and I was left alone on her giant bed.

Actually, thinking about what was going to happen very soon filled my brain with panic. It's very typical for me. I realized that Ashley made me aroused multiple times during the entire evening and I got worried that when 'the real party' will get started, I wouldn't last long and end up disappointing her greatly. That's the spirit, right? But then I thought about our first sex session in the gym and recalled that I outlast the heights of my endurance back then. So I needed at least to repeat that performance.

I was having silly thoughts like those while waiting for her, she disappeared for a really long time. Normally in such situations I would start to check my Facebook feed on my phone like every modern human would do, unable to be only by myself for a while, but... I couldn't. It wouldn't be appropriate, not on a date with Ashley. All that stuff seemed meaningless at the time, I was hyped about what was coming my way.

I was sitting on that gigantic bed and I started to look around Ashley's impressive apartment. At first I didn't want to loiter around the place like a creep, but after a couple of minutes I stood up and just looked around more thoroughly. I was really curious if there were some framed pictures of Ashley, showing her in her youth or with her family. I realized suddenly that I didn't know anything about Ashley's family, neither does she about mine. At this time it was quite alright, after all, we were just getting to know each other. But there was not even a single photo around her bed or the leisure space. I thought that maybe she has some albums with such pics, who knows. Well, I realized that I will eventually know about it at some point.

After fifteen or maybe twenty minutes, I heard footsteps and Ashley came into the room carrying two lamps mounted on tripods. An unexpected change! She was wearing a grey zip-up hoodie with black sweatpants! She also had white socks on her feet.

Her trousers were rather loose, but her thighs still filled them almost to the maximum. Even more impressive was the fact that Ashley's upper body was stretching that hoodie! I've never thought that someone, especially a woman, would be able to stretch the sleeves of such loose clothes only with the pure size of their muscles! My jaw was probably hanging, because Ashley snorted when she saw me. It woke me up from my hypnosis. I stood up quickly and took one tripod from Ashley's hands.

"Here, let me help, where should I put it?" Ashley smiled warmly, but of course, didn't pass up the opportunity to throw a sarcastic comment.

"My my! Galantry isn't dead!" She placed the lamp at the side of the bed. "Put that on the opposite side, babe".

"Here will be alright?"

"Yes, perfect! Turn it on" She did the same with her lamp and then sat down in the middle of the bed. "Now stand there, Danny." She pointed to the floor. It was an apex of a triangle, made from that spot and two lamps.

"Should I sit around there?"

"One step further. Ok, there would be great" She stood up and adjusted the lamps. The light wasn't too bright, more yellowish than white. She sat down again and turned toward me with a little mean grin. "Now lift your shirt Danny and flex your abs!" I knew that she wanted to check if the lights were properly set, but I felt a little bit of shame. My abs, which weren't bad by any means, looked totally unimpressive next to Ashley's amazing washboard muscles. But my shame was quickly covered by my excitement.

"Like this?" I pulled up my t-shirt and bent slightly, to contract my muscles.

"Yes, perfect pose, babe!" Ashley laughed, stood up and approached me. I used the opportunity to entwine her waist. She gave me a sloppy kiss and smirked.

"Wow, you really prepared a professional show for me. What a surprise! I'm honoured." I was really impressed that she treated this so seriously. And it might be my overinterpretation, but I read Ashley's commitment as a part of the affection she had for me. I just felt special!

"Hey, what did you expect, huh?" She shrugged with a proud smile. "You need to know that you're dating a real bodybuilder girl! Now get out from the stage, ha ha!" She turned me around and slapped my butt again.

"Ok, ok, I'm going, no need to use violence", I countered, making her laugh in the process. I sat down. "So what is it about these clothes and socks? Will you now tear them off by flexing?"

"Ha ha! I like your imagination, Danny. No, clothes are meant to keep the pump after my warm-up. And the socks... well, they have a special purpose, you'll see." She announced mysteriously and then added. "Oh, I forgot one thing. The music theme!" She went to the shelf and pressed play on her stereo. Some classical music started to run, it was a soundtrack from a movie, I was certain, but I couldn't recall the title. It was a bit pompous and... heroic? But I guessed, it was fitting with what Ashley was about to show. She turned down the volume and said, "Not too loud, so we can talk."

"Good, because I'll have a lot of questions!" I was really, really excited about this and it seemed that my enthusiasm pleased Ashley and that was the most important for me.

"Hah, so ask them, Danny, but remember, this is supposed to be a muscle show, not an interview." She winked.

"Of course, so for now I have only one question, hmm... no sorry, two! The first one, can I at least comment when you'll be posing?" I grinned and Ashley laughed adorably while rolling her eyes. "And secondly, is it what you do before contests? Do you like to compete?"

"Oh, Danny, of course you can comment, today is all about getting to know me and having fun honey! And to answer your other questions... That was three by the way... Yes, these are the kinds of things I usually do before contests, but not all of them." She put her hands in her kangaroo pocket for a moment and shrugged. Everybody knows that hoodie and sweatpants aren't the most sexy clothes a woman can wear, but Ashley was able to look pretty, hot and intimidating all at once. She looked like a tank, totally badass, like a street fighter! "And do I really like to compete? Hmm... Yes and no, I have an ambivalent view on this. On the one hand, I really like the preparation process, you know, keeping the diet tight, nailing all workouts, being focused and target oriented. But I have more objections about the contest itself. First of all, I don't like to be so lean and dehydrated, I feel very weak at these events. Of course, such a level of conditioning is necessary, so I'm always prepared for that aspect, but, I just don't like to feel weak, hah!" She repeated and shrugged again with a disarming smile. "And I don't like having the bronzer on me, I really, truly, hate that shit. It makes my skin very dry afterwards. But on top of it all, I don't like the judging system..."

"Tell me more about it, I'm curious to know more how it looks like from the inside"

"I could talk about this for hours! But from my point of view, the most fucked up part is that there are no unified criterias about judging. That's the reason why many people don't consider bodybuilding as a sport discipline, because there are no measurable results in the competition. For example, if you are a runner, it's simple. If you are first on the finish line, you have the first place. You're second, you have second place. Even in something less obvious, like rhythmic gymnastics or figure skating, you have clear rules. You have to do figures with as flawless technique as you can and that is judged. Not the way you look or if you are big, small, ugly, et cetera. You see where I'm going? In bodybuilding, one judge can look for size and definition of muscles, others for an interesting choreography and another for... I don't know... how colorful and fancy your fucking thongs are. You understand? There is too much arbitrariness in judging."

"I really had no idea about it. How could it be improved? Or how would you like it to be?" I didn't want to delay Ashley's show, but at the same time I was really interested in what she was saying. Not because it was polite to ask, I was genuinely fascinated by Ashley's passion and lifestyle. And mostly by her. Is it me or someone just played Whitesnake 'Is it love'?

"Ha ha, Danny, if my vision of contests was applied, I would be persona non grata in the bodybuilding industry, because I would win every one of them". Ashley laughed loudly. "But seriously, obviously I would like to see more standardized rules. And I would like to change the formula, make it competitive in a more measurable way. I mean... what's the point of having huge muscles if you won't show what they are capable of, right? So I would add some weightlifting displays to the normal posing routines. To make it more versatile, more entertaining. Of course, not simply bench pressing et cetera, 'cause it would change into some parody of powerlifting, but if all competing bodybuilders would have access to the same weight and equipment, it could be much more interesting and creative, don't you think? And posing, muscles size and definition still would be judged as well"

"Wow, that would be really interesting and I can imagine how all these female bodybuilders would hate you when you'd dominate every competition!" After all Ashley's displays of strength I was one hundred percent certain that she would be the best!

"Ha ha, you're too cute Danny. Yeah, probably it would be like that, but it is just an idea, so..." Once again she shrugged her giant shoulders and looked at me. "Ok, babe, I like that you are so curious and enthusiastic, but if you have more questions, then better leave them for later. Time for your show..."

Ashley smiled seductively and started to slowly unzip her hoodie. I almost swallowed my tongue when her magnificent perfect abs and cleavage were revealed. Earlier, I wondered if she would wear a pro bodybuilding suit, one of these fancy, colorful and glittery, but she had a plain white bikini top. And that was even better! More casual, but also more intimate, I guess, that's how I would interpret this.

She glanced my way and giggled quietly with satisfaction, seeing how already amazed I was and her show didn't even properly begin. Ashley was the master of teasing, she pulled the sleeves of her hoodie down enough to only expose her huge, pumped deltoid muscles. In the mild light, they looked like sculpted marble, every rift and hollow in her striated muscles were shadowed. Ashley alluringly glanced at both of her shoulders, then gave me a meaningful smile.

"Danny, I've noticed that you've been... let's say, learning about the bodybuilding world lately, which is of course very sweet of you, so tell me if you are familiar with the classic poses?" She asked me, while swaying her hips leisurely, casually, as if it was just the warmup.

"Yeah, I think I know most of them. Double biceps, front and rear, side chest... ehm... most muscular? And of course, hah, my favorite, rear lats spread" I highlighted the last pose, suspecting that Ashley would comment on it with her unique style. But she only grinned and continued to undress her torso and arms. I realized then what she meant about keeping the pump. She had done a few exercises in the bathroom, because her biceps, triceps and forearms were swollen and covered by thick veins.

She untied her sweatpants and dropped them on the floor with one smooth move, revealing those long, smooth, but also very meaty legs. She was wearing small bikini thongs the same color as her bra. The light appeared to be perfect for the show's purposes, Ashley's thighs looked like an anatomical model, but an enlarged version of it. The rifts between each tendon of her quadriceps looked very deep. The edges of the rectus femoris were sharp and clearly separated from the rest. It was like a sculpture made by a very skilled artist. But honestly, I had trouble imagining any sculptor in the world, who would be able to express such details in a material matching the hardness of Ashley's muscles.

Suddenly she made something very unusual with her thighs, she flexed and then relaxed them very fast, practically within a split of seconds. It was so quick, that it was barely noticeable.

"Wow! What was that?! Can you do it again?" I asked, or to be more accurate, I yelled this question wholeheartedly and pointed at her quads. Ashley gave me a surprised smile.

"Hey, nice observation, babe! To be honest, I did this almost unwittingly, hah!" She stood a little wider, pressed her feet harder on the floor and immediately flexed her quads. Then as quickly relaxed them. Flex, relax, flex, relax!

Her giant quadriceps were flickering! The pace with which she was making her thighs transform from a relaxed state to super density and hardness with all details exposed was simply astonishing! First she did it multiple times with both legs at the same time, then alternately.

"Wow! Fuck! This is incredible!" My eyes must have been popping out from their sockets, because Ashley laughed at my sight. But it seemed that my enthusiasm was very welcomed by her.

"You like it?"

"Duh! Do you really need to ask? This was something out of this world, I had no idea that any human could do such things with their muscles!"

"Ha! That's only the tip of the iceberg, Danny! But since you brought the attention to my legs, let's start the show with them! I'd bet this wasn't your last shock this evening, ha ha!"

"Oh, I'm sure of that. But, hey, that made me realize that I've never witnessed any mind-fucking display of your sexy legs! You showed me the strength of your arms, obviously abs and then your back with all those pullups, but nothing with your legs."

"Danny, Danny, Danny..." She shook her head and rolled her eyes with a smile. "C'mon, you know that I can't show you every one of my secrets right away, because you'll get bored with me too fast". She stuck her tongue out.

"And you know that it's impossible for me to get bored with you!"

"Yeah, yeah...", Ashley mocked me with a hilarious face expression. "But back to my legs and their power dormant within them, today you will witness some unique capabilities of those two monsters, hah!" She spanked her quads and squeezed them, but even under her powerful grip, the dense muscle tissue barely dented. "But first I'll show you a few poses... so, usually on the stage, when I'm about to highlight my legs, first I'd like to make my presence felt more..."

She lifted her right leg slightly and then stomped quite loudly on the floor. The moment her foot hit the ground, she flexed her quad and it exploded with overwhelming size. Next she stood on her toes and that small movement exposed her shaped calves, which emerged from behind her shinbones.

"Look now!" She pointed at her right thigh. "Usually, the legs poses are mixed up with abs or triceps, but when I want to show how big, detailed and amazing are my quads, I do that."

Ashley stood her right leg on her toes and started to shake her thigh. A giant piece of flesh was wobbling from side to side, almost in a hypnotizing rhythm. It was hard to describe that or compare it to anything, I was observing it with my mouth wide open. She allowed her quadricep to sway for a couple of seconds, then made a gesture with her hand hanging above her leg. Like a magician, at the same moment her thigh suddenly stopped, flexed and expanded its volume and exposed every detail, every fiber and striation, every rift and groove!

"Wow!" This was all I could yell. Ashley looked at me with a proud smirk and continued to sway her thighs, first the right, then the left. After maybe two minutes she stopped. I regained my brain capabilities to comment on that, in quite a bold way. "Your legs are beautiful and... scary, ha ha! But I can't wait to be between these thighs!"

"Be careful what you wish for...", Ashley faked a stern voice, then brought her feet together and flexed her thighs fully. They created an impenetrable wall of muscles. "Maybe it is not so hard to go between my legs, but it's much harder to get out, ha ha!"

"I'm still willing to take the risk, Ashley! The ribs can always heal, right?" We were joking, but deep inside, I had mixed feelings, from shock and disbelief, to respect and awe, ending with pure lust. It was really the first time I paid so much attention to Ashley's legs and she blew my mind away once again!

"Don't worry babe, I'll go easy on you". She winked and then added quickly as if she forgot something. "Oh, and now you will see why I wore socks. I think you may be impressed a little..." A wide and mysterious smile appeared on her cute lips.

There was no intro before her next amazing display. She just placed her hands on her hips and guided both feet over the wooden panels, sitting in a full side split!!! Just like that! One second she was standing, the next one she was on the floor, with her giant thighs laying flat!

"Whoa!" I literally gasped for breath from astonishment. Ashley made that move so smooth and effortless, without any sign of pain or discomfort on her gorgeous face. She even looked amused by my reaction. She placed her palms on her thighs and massaged them in a seductive way.

"Surprised, Danny? Can you do something like that?" Of course she had to tease me! Oh, god, what a woman!

"Ha ha, yeah, I think I could do that... once! But I don't know if it's worth knees surgery, torn muscles and a long rehabilitation!" My answer made her burst into laughter.

"Oh, I love that you have such a distance to that. But if you found this impressive, wait for the second part!"

Yeah, this time she warned me, but nothing could prepare me for her next move! Ashley jerked her hips upwards, just a little bit, maybe two or three inches above the ground. Then, she pulled her feet together and stood up in that way! She lifted her whole body from the floor only by using the strength of her adductor muscles! It took her maybe one second.

I could not believe my own eyes! I saw something like that once, in a foreign version of the show "America got talent". A colleague from work sent me a link, it was a guy, nicknamed 'Human Flag', who was a kind of a circus acrobat. He made a similar display, he did a side split on two chairs and then stood up by pulling those chairs together. But first of all, it was a tv show, and secondly, this guy was of course a very strong athlete, but he was like sixty pounds lighter than Ashley!

And she did that so casually, directly from the floor, lifting her massive, heavy, over 220 lbs body using only her adductors, which are relatively small and weak muscles! Well, not in Ashley's case though.

She was standing in front of me, pretending to smile innocently, while I was trying to process what I just witnessed. It seemed that Ashley was constantly able to find something on top of another thing to blow my mind with. Funny that she mentioned that bodybuilding isn't considered as a sport by many people. And with her it was true, she was far beyond the definition of a bodybuilder, she was a hell of all-around and versatile athlete!

"Oh my god! That was amazing! You are amazing!" I was holding my head to prevent its explosion. "Just one thing for the future, if I ever lose my mind and ask you to head scissor me, like in these many fbb videos on the net, please, don't do it." Ashley laughed honestly hearing this.

"Oh, babe, but you know already that I can be very delicate". She showed me her perfect teeth in a wide grin. "But let's move to another part, I think it may be your favorite, ha ha, my abs!" She stroked her washboard stomach a few times.

"Oh, yeah, I love your abs, Ashley!"

"Great! So, as I said earlier, I often combine leg poses with showing my abdominals, but I also have a few tricks to make it more spectacular than the rest of those chicks." She stood in front of me and put her right leg a few inches forward. Then she lifted her arms and placed them on her head. "I like this position, because with my hands up and partially flexed quads, my waist looks even tighter than it is."

It looked exactly like she said, she recreated a perfect hourglass shape, highlighting a narrow and ripped midsection. She bent over, not by much, just slightly to contract her cobblestone like abdominal muscles. Indeed it was a spectacular view! I was aware, let's say firsthandly, that Ashley's abs were incredibly defined and that the hollows between her thick muscles were pretty deep, but with the light it looked twice deeper! She swayed her hips in a circle, allowing these muscles to ripple and swift, it was like an ultra muscular version of belly dance.

Next, she shuffled her hips to the side and bent over more, her obliques popped out with sharp edges visible. "Some of these girls are so desperate to have a narrower waist, that they deliberately neglect oblique workouts, can you believe that? And look at that...". She slid her hand across her washboard muscles. "... do you know how hard these beauties are? They can stop a punch from very strong men, you know?" An impish smile appeared on her face while she was teasing me with this obvious follow up to our first encounter. But I really couldn't blame her for bragging, with such a body she had every right to do that. And her obliques looked as if they were able to stop a baseball bat, not only a punch!

"Oh, really? I wouldn't guess!" I grinned to at least tease her back a little.

"Hmm, but that's not all I can do with my belly..." She shifted her position again and now was standing sideways to me. "This is the reason all these bitches with HGH bloated guts truly hate me, ha ha!" Ashley took a deep breath and did a perfect vacuum pose, pulling her abdominal muscles inside. Her waist now was unreal! She exhaled and inhaled a few times, every breath making that incredible vacuum tighter!

"HGH? You meant hormone growth?"

"Yeah, you know, that compound allows you to make amazing progress in muscle growth, but also do that with your internal organs. They will swole as well, you would look as if you swallowed a balloon. This is more common among male bodybuilders, but women have this side effect also. I used it for a while, but I have better results with other stuff, so I dropped HGH quite quickly." Again it struck me that Ashley was talking about such topics with ease. She was truly straightforward about it and such honesty was something unusual in the fitness industry as far as I managed to observe.

"I had no idea. But this vacuum looks amazing, I'm not an expert, but I've heard that it isn't so easy to do."

"Yeah, it isn't" She shrugged with a nonchalant smile, "It's not all I can do with my abs, but I can't show you everything, because it would take days! Let's move to another body part, the chest." I easily believed that it would take days to observe all the amazing capabilities of Ashley's body. What she showed me back then in the gym or on that playground after our date or everything earlier today, she is just setting the bar higher and higher and still could totally shock me with another display every time.

Ashley elegantly swifted her hips and stood a little bit wider. "I really have a nice developed chest, Danny, but it's underrated by people. Well, I think that something may distract their attention... " She placed her hands on her breasts and chuckled. "... but my pecs deserve more credit, don't you think?" As if for confirmation of her own words, her pectoral muscles jumped a few times.

"Oh, yeah, they definitely do!" While Ashley's pecs were bouncing, something was moving in a similar way in my pants. And it started to be really unbearable.

She spread her arms to the sides and clenched her fists. It already was an intimidating sight, but when she slowly bent them and squeezed together in front of her, then her chest began to swole drastically and between those huge slabs of rock hard muscles appeared a deep rift. She made few pumping moves with her arms, flexing her chest the hardest at the end. Few thick dark veins popped out here and there. Ashley froze in this pose for a moment, she looks like a Marvel character, who is loading a finishing attack. The only thing lacking were the special effects like glowing eyes, sparkles and some electric aura. The gap between Ashley's massive pectorals was now probably an inch deep!

"Jesus! Wow!" I yelled in shock. "Hey, you would be able to do the titjob... I mean pecjob with your chest, ha ha!" Ashley burst out laughing, but caught my line. She relaxed for a moment and then flexed her chest once again.

"Oh, c'mon, only a tiny pencil dick would fit here..." She pointed between her pecs and then added with a devilish smile. "... for sure not a freaking monster cock like yours..."

"We can try it later..."

"Oh, we definitely can... and will... But now I want to show you my favorite chest pose..." She was smoothly changing positions while talking. "... which is a side chest! This does my pecs justice." She bent her knees slightly and grabbed her right wrist with her left hand. She then pushed her chest forward and pulled her right arm towards the side, a humongous peak of bicep began to protrude. But her chest, it literally doubled in size! It was jutting out in the air!

"Wow! You can put a cup on top of your pecs!"

"Ha ha! I think you could easily sit on top of them, what do you think?" She winked, grinning widely.

"Kinky! I love it!" Ashley again changed her pose and now stood in front of me.

"Now, Danny, I will show you the part of muscles which makes a bodybuilder's silhouette really impressive and looking huge. The back of course. With huge lats and traps you can mask the flaws of your other parts. For example, if you are unlucky and naturally have a wide waist, with huge flaring lats you can make an illusion that your midsection is tighter than it really is."

"Well, in your case it isn't the problem. Of course, I have not seen you without all those muscles, but I can see with my unqualified eyes, that you had a perfect, what is it called? A frame? I mean, you probably had wide shoulders and a tight waist at the beginning, right?"

"Wow, did you read some know-how book or manual how to deal with a bodybuilder girlfriend or what?" She said, partially mocking me, partially genuinely surprised. "Hah, everything you said today was correct! And it was a really good observation babe. Yeah, I had a good frame for bodybuilding and that's why my silhouette is so fucking impressive!" Again she was bragging and if another person would behave like that, I would consider him or her very arrogant and annoying. But Ashley was different, she was not exaggerating, not confabulating, she was simply stating the facts! And she was bragging in a very hot way!

"I've told you already, I'm your..."

"Match? Or soulmate? Oh, so cute, like in a fairy tale?" Ashley interrupted me and of course made fun of it. I was also joking, but not entirely. I really believed that we had a lot in common and would be a well matched couple. "Focus Danny, soon the show will be over and we will proceed to different activities". She was the only person I've known who was able to say that in both a seductive and threatening way.

Ashley again switched position to a frontal wide stance. I was amazed by how lightly and softly she was moving on her feet, I'm certain that many chicks, even twice lighter than Ashley, couldn't move so smoothly and elegantly. She stomped her feet on the floor, placed her hands on her waist, then started to slowly press her shoulders forward and expand her massive lats. It was like spreading wings made of muscles! When she reached her 'final form', the upper body was almost three times wider than her waist. She looked unreal, like a real life drawing!

"Ashley, you're not human...", I started to invent another elaborate compliment, but she interrupted me with another mockery.

"Oh, no, how can you think that? I have feelings too!" She faked to be outraged and hurt in a hilarious way. She really could be an actress. "Hah, Danny, I know that you will like my rear lats spread even more!" With that said, she turned around.

She swayed her hips a few times, very slowly, while she adjusted her hair and placed the ponytail in front of her. When she was doing that, I could observe how her right bicep just casually popped out in all its massiveness. She didn't hold her waist this time, her hands were hanging freely, when she started to do the rear lats spread pose. Her back was incredibly enormous and detailed at the same time! It reminded me that as a kid I had a collection of action figures and among them were Spiderman and Venom from some exclusive series. They were greatly sculpted, but even back then I had thought that level of muscularity that those figures had seemed to be simply ridiculous. Unrealistic! No human being could have such muscles. Well, now, almost twenty years later, I was seeing somebody with the same ridiculous muscularity in real life!

Ashley's back was as wide as a barn door. She had a deep valley where her spine was hidden and surrounded by thick muscle plates. Her upper back has rhombus shape with trapezoid muscles reaching above her shoulders line and latissimus dorsi naturally spread far on the sides. When she hit the pose again she became unimaginably broad, almost to a cartoonish level. Her silhouette was emanating endless unstoppable power!

"USS Warren, do we have permission to land?" My joke made Ashley chuckle and her back trembled. She glanced at me above her shoulder and started to alternately move her delts up and down, making the whole enormous surface of her back shifting like tectonic plates! After a very pleasurable moment she sighed prolongedly and turned sideways to me.

"Uhm... Danny... I really like to pose, you know?" She giggled seductively and continued. "I like when my muscles go harder, bigger and blood is flowing inside my veins... But today, posing is firing me up, knowing that you're watching and enjoying my every move, it is really stimulating..."

"Oh, not only for you, obviously...", My rigid dick was painfully squeezed and pressed by the stiff material of my jeans. "It starts to be really uncomfortable for me..." I pointed down with my head and Ashley's eyes and smile widened with excitement.

"Babe, feel free to undress yourself, ha ha!"

"Ok, I'll take the trousers off then", I stood up and quickly removed my jeans. Ashley was eating me with her eyes, like no other woman ever had. It was deeply flattering.

"Fuck! How will I be able to focus on posing now?" Ashley's comment clearly indicated that she noticed the bulge in my boxers. "Oh, ok, let's move to the strongest human muscle. Do you know which one it is?"

"The tongue?" Ashley rolled her eyes while smiling hearing that. "Well, using my amazing deductive skills, it's not the back, surprisingly for me, but you just showed me that part. And it's not the legs, although yours are probably stronger than humanly possible. That leaves us only two options, your incredible arms and your tasty ass!"

"Ha ha, you're so dorky. But yes, that's correct, the gluteus maximus is the strongest muscle in the body. Of course, one may argue that the tongue, masseter or something else is the strongest, proportionally to its size, but in case of lifting weights..." She slapped her right glute with a loud spanking sound. "...this is the most powerful muscle. Did you know that?"

"Yeah, I've heard of this."

"So, you have to know that I have a really strong ass, ha ha! There is only one exercise which can give you a taste of my glutes' strength. Hip thrust! I'd want you to guess how much I can lift there. What's your bet?" She squinted her eyes with a sly grin.

"Hmm, I'd say that... 350... No! 400 pounds, for reps of course!" To be honest, I had no idea how much she or even any other pro athlete could lift in that particular exercise, but I thought that 400 lbs is really a huge weight. Silly me...

"Phew! C'mon! I could launch such weight into space with a hip thrust!" Her cocky answer again made this weird warm spreading inside my body.

"I knew it, I estimated such pathetic weights on purpose to see your reaction. So bring it on, fuck my brain out again, say it, ha ha ha". Of course it wasn't exactly the truth, I really had thought that 400 pounds is an amazing result for an athlete, no matter the gender!

"Ha ha! Ok... I can do 5 or 6 reps with..., ha ha... with 660 fucking pounds, Danny." You heard that? It was my jaw hitting the floor. But Ashley wasn't finished yet, of course she wasn't! "And the truth is that I haven't checked my max for years, basically because I probably would need to collect all the weight plates from the entire gym! But I think that it would be close to 750 pounds. Or maybe even more, who knows, that thick booty is really strong, ha ha!"

"No shit! It's impossible! I mean... no, let me rephrase, it's totally possible, because it's you saying that, ha ha. In any other case it would have been totally impossible." I was talking in a complete gibberish way, but I suddenly lost at least 50 points of IQ hearing that stuff. Was there any limit to Ashley's strength?

"Easy, babe, don't faint." She returned to a sarcastic tone, but I was sure she liked my reaction and that she wanted to cause exactly this one. "But back to posing. On the bodybuilding contests there is no, let's say, fun way to show your glutes. You flex them during rear lats spread or rear double biceps. You can flex them also during side chest, side tricep, but there is only one pose, rear glutes spread, which is designed to show your ass, hamstrings and overall back of your legs. Of course, I will show you that pose, but you are very fortunate, my little boy, that it's not an official show, ha ha. You will have an exclusive opportunity to admire my butt in a few unique and naughty poses." She turned around with a wide smile. I gladly focused my eyes on her shapely buttocks.

"Like I said, you can combine flexing your glutes with other poses, like the rear lats spread..." Very quickly she hit that pose and continued to talk. "... look at my ass now, this is the relaxed state and this is fully flexed!" Suddenly her glutes expanded forward and squeezed together so hard, that the white string from her thong completely disappeared between two ripped muscles! There were striations visible on the ridges.

"Oh!" I moaned involuntarily.

"... And again the relaxed state. Although I must tell you, that even when I'm not flexing, my ass is pretty hard." She made a few moves as if she was on the stepper machine. Her glutes bounced up and down but they didn't shake or wobble, I could see that they were really dense and firm. And of course, I remembered they were exactly like that while touching. Ashley stopped and put her feet next to each other.

"Now I'll show you that rear glutes spread pose I was talking about earlier. I know that many bodybuilders, especially guys, don't like it, ha ha, I wonder if you will guess why..." With that said, she straightened her legs and bent over, again showing an amazing flexibility. Her upper body was parallel to the floor, held in the air only by the strength of her lower back muscles and of course, the glutes, which were in a semi flexed and stretched state. The shape of Ashley's butt was astonishing, it was at the same time sexy, alluring and feminine, but also muscular, strong and hard as diamond. In that position, the back of her legs were presented in a very elegant way, they were huge, but also smooth and somehow slender. Seeing Ashley in that position was extremely arousing, I couldn't help but starting to touch my stiff cock. And I realized what she meant by the male bodybuilders not liking this pose, well, it looked like an invitation. For penetration.

Ashley bent over some more and her breasts were now touching the front of her thighs, while still keeping her legs perfectly straightened. She glanced at me from behind her big calves and caught me stroking my private parts. "Oh, someone here is behaving naughtily..." She chuckled lustily and massaged the back of her legs. Then she said with a lower voice. "You would love to grab me right now and impale my defenseless pussy on your huge cock, wouldn't you?"

"Yeah, I would love to..." Oh my god, what a tease she was!

"Well, for your information I'm not completely defenseless. I have something which can be called a rape protection, ha ha! Can you see my bikini, right?"

"Yes"

"So look now", I don't know how she did that, it was muscle control beyond my imagination, but she managed to flex only the inner parts of her thighs. Muscles bulged out and completely covered the white triangle of her thongs. And as if it was not brain-melting enough, she started to rhythmically flex and relax that particular part of her thighs. "Opened... closed... opened... closed... Ha ha! Can you beat this interval Danny?"

"Oh my god, you are... you are..." I lost my tongue. Ashley stood up and turned toward me with a wild smile.

"I know, I know, babe. One more display, now from the side" She again shifted her position, this time sideways to me, bent her knees slightly and continued to talk. "There is another way to show the size and definition of the glutes, but this requires really good body awareness and muscle control. Look!"

Again, the way and especially how she was doing it, was outreaching my brain capacity. She started to flex her glutes, but it seemed like she was moving different parts of her muscles, completely separated! I'm not an anatomy expert, but of course I knew that the glutes consisted of three or four muscles and apparently Ashley could flex them any way she wanted! Muscles were flowing and shapeshifting under her tanned skin.

"This is amazing! It's like some magic trick!"

"Ha ha! Yeah, it is. Ok, Danny, but now it's time for the last part of the show!"

"Wait, I have one question. How is it possible that your glutes are so full and round? What I saw with other female bodybuilders, whose glutes are ripped and lean like yours, that their butts are flat! Of course not everyone, but that bubble butt, desired by many girls, is super rare!"

"Ha! Do you know how many times I was accused of having gluteal implants by all these jealous bitches? I have two answers for you, Danny. The first one, it's genetic, you understand? The shape of our muscles are determined not only by training, but also by our genes. I saw chicks, who hadn't done a single squat, lunge or hip thrust in their lives, and they have shapeful, sexy butts. And I know girls who work out like crazy, focusing on those parts and their asses are still flat like pancakes. The same goes with the shape of your shoulders, biceps, calves, et cetera. And the second answer is of course workout. I mix up a lot of exercises and lift really heavy weights, using my ass, ha ha! So my glutes respond very well to such training and their natural round shape is simply improved by training. Clear?"

"Clear! I would buy this version of you having butt implants, if it would be possible to have such fillings made from titanium or marble, ha ha!" Hearing that Ashley shook her head with a smile.

"Time for the last part of the show, cherry on top, a display of my arms!"

"Is that your favorite part?"

"Yeah, definitely! I love to flex my arms! I'm aware that I'll sound like a gloating narcissistic big head, but I think that I have the best arms amongst the actual top female bodybuilders. Maybe a few girls can match my shape and definition and even fewer the size. It may sound very arrogant for you, but that's just reality, you know?"

"No, it doesn't sound like this. You just stated a fact. I'm not familiar with every stat from the female bodybuilding world, but girls who have 18 inch biceps are in the very small club of the biggest arms, right? And yours still are bigger!"

"That's correct. My arms aren't the biggest in history, but like I said, amongst the currently active female bodybuilders, in terms of size, I'm for sure in the top five in the world. And mine just look better than the others." She sent me a triumphant smile and I just melted. She had the ability to blow me away with the simplest things, like a smile, a look or small gestures.

"I'll start with the triceps, because they are underrated too, in general. Most people think that it's the size of the bicep which makes the arms look so impressive. And it's partially true, but when it comes to girth, then the bicep is making only one third of the volume of the arm. The rest is only the triceps. If you want to build massive arms, which looks huge even when relaxed, you need to work hard on your tricep."

She shifted her position to the side, bent her knees a little and elevated her right leg on her toes. It highlighted the definition on the side of her thigh, also causing the right calf to bulge out significantly.

"And again, there are not many ways to show off your triceps on stage. Basically there is one pose, with a similar setting as the side chest, but the difference is that you grab your arm behind your back and then straighten it to expose your tricep. But I like to add a little bit of pep here and I usually do it like that." She raised her hand slowly and made a gesture as if she was pushing something to the ground. At the end of movement, she flexed her tricep for a split second, then she repeated that sequence with further explanation. A dominant smirk appeared on her lips. "While I'm doing that, I often imagine that there is a handsome, strong guy in front of me..." Again she raised her arm the same way as before.

"... I grab his shoulder and with one, unstoppable press of my arm, I'm pushing him down on his knees..." This time Ashley straightened her arm fully and flexed the tricep as hard as possible. She grabbed her right wrist with her left hand behind her back and pressed her massive chest forward. Every detail of that popped out tricep was clearly visible, striations, sharp ridges and hollows. And of course, an overwhelming size! I could not believe that this muscle can be so enormously developed, the top of the lateral head was jutting out from Ashley's arm for an inch! And there was incredible separations between Ashley's deltoid, tricep and bicep, the latter was bulging prominently, even though the arm was straight!

"Enough with triceps" Ashley shaked her arms, perhaps in order to relax the tensed muscles. "I prefer to show the strength of my triceps, you know, things like one hand pushups or bench pressing naked guys, ha ha!" Her smile now became really devilish, but in a hot way.

"Oh, can we try this later too?"

"Sure! We will try everything at some point, Danny. But, to be honest, I'm getting impatient and there is one more thing I'd like you to do after the show, so let's move on to the next part, the biceps!" She turned around facing me. "And for biceps poses, there are a variety of options. For example, you can show them combined with triceps, you know, one arm straightened and the second curled. Or you can show the front part bicep on top and rear on bottom, like this" She lifted her right arm, flexed her bicep and simultaneously moved slightly forward her bent left arm. Both biceps exploded in their intimidating size and volume. I was about to comment on this pose, but Ashley smoothly switched positions and continued to talk through next poses.

"Or you can show both arms, delts, traps and everything in one of my favorite poses, the most muscular!" Ashley leaned forward and brought both arms in front of her torso. Incrementally, she started to flex seemingly all visible muscles in her body, her arms were extremely swollen, the muscles pushed out veins from under her skin. Her biceps began to be so huge that they were almost touching the forearms. Above her biceps emerged giant globes of the deltoid muscles, ripped to an inhuman level, but even them were shadowed by the monstrosity of Ashley's trapezius muscles, which were towering above her collar bones, like two ramps on the both sides of her neck. Her chest, abdominals and thighs were flexed. She looked epic! Phenomenal! Take every synonym of those words from the dictionary and it would fit the description. She reminded me of characters from my favorite anime from my teenage years, Dragon Ball. She looked like she was entering the Super Saiyan level 10.

I noticed that keeping that pose was a little bit tiring for her, she was breathing deeper than before. Ashley made a few hugging moves with her arms, with each one flexing her whole upper body to the maximum. While she was doing that, she looked directly in my eyes and asked.

"Do you think you would survive my hug, Danny? What if I would squeeze you really hard?" I knew that Ashley was joking and teasing me, but at the same time she looked so intimidating, that I had cold sweat. And a boner. Well, a little ambivalence.

"No, I doubt that." I answered, maybe a little too seriously than I planned.

"Babe, you know that I won't hurt you... much. You aren't scared of me, are you?" She flexed her chest one more time and bared her teeth in a wild grimace. She looked scary, to be honest, like an Amazonian warrior who went berserk. Beautiful, fierce and violent.

"Scared? Yeah, I am a little bit." I played along with her game, but I was... maybe not scared, but intimidated.

"Good then, being a little bit scared of your girlfriend will keep you humble." She grinned nonchalantly and relaxed her stance, but then looked at me interestedly. "Babe, but you know that I'm kidding, right?"

"Oh, do you? What a relief!" I bantered with her. "Yeah, I know you're joking, at least I hope so."

"Great! Ok, then, Danny, it will really be the last pose. My all time favorite, front double biceps!" She adjusted her hair and stood up in front of me, with her legs spread apart. I wondered if she was tired, I suspected that she might be, because I've read that posing is exhausting, to keep flexing muscles over and over again requires a lot of energy. But there was no sign of this, Ashley looked fresh and vibrant as in the beginning. Of course, during contests, bodybuilders are much more dehydrated, which may increase the exhaustion, but Ashley seemed to have an infinite reserves of natural energy. It looked like she was fueled by her own excitement, she seemed to be genuinely cheerful, that she had a chance to show me all of that, to show me herself in her element. I felt special, honoured even. It made me wonder if she also perceived me as a special one or if she would prepare such an incredible show for any other guy she would date. Her voice woke me up from my musings.

"That particular pose has many variations, almost as many as there are bodybuilders. Everyone has some unique style or detail. I like to do it this way, first I put one foot a few inches behind the second, but keep the hips frontal to the audience. It also allows me to show one of my quads. Next I do my little trick, which makes my front double biceps so fucking impressive. I try to make a small vacuum with my ABS, just to suck in obliques a little and, at the same time, I push the lats forward. That extends my waist and makes my upper parts look much wider. When all of it is done, I raise my arms slowly, both straight, but I stop for a moment in that position." Her arms were wide opened and parallel to the floor. That already looked very imposing. "Because if someone has hugely developed biceps like me, then you can show off them without flexing. All you need to do is clench your fists and slightly curl the forearms..." She did exactly what she said and shockingly, her biceps, despite the fact that they were almost fully stretched, bulged out on top of her arms! Of course, the arches they created were mild, but still!

Anyone with really big biceps wouldn't be able to pull up this pose. Ashley proved her point, you had to be huge like her, to achieve such an effect. With a sarcastic smirk she continued her speech. "And I like to take a while with this stance, give a moment for everyone in the audience to overcome their shock, to whisper all these questions... 'how's that possible?'... 'how was she able to do that?'... and when they eventually calm down... Boom! I bend my arms quickly and let these beauties rise and grow!" She flexed her arms and her biceps showed their full glory. I saw and touched her biceps several times, yet again my eyes popped out and I made a surprised shout without even noticing it. The lighting, Ashley's powerful narration and obviously her enormous biceps made a staggering impression on me. She was right, she has the best arms in this business, I had no doubt about it. While still flexing her biceps, Ashley looked at me with a dominant smile, satisfied by my shocked reaction. Giving me a few seconds to get my bearings, she spoke again with a lowered voice, containing intimidating vibes.

"And again, I like to stay like this for a moment, look around at the people's faces to make sure they'll remember me forever, that they'll know how real muscles look like, that when they hear the word 'bodybuilder', the first image they'll see in their minds will be me! And one more detail, Danny. I always flex my biceps with the fists! Some chicks prefer to spread their fingers or open palms, because that is supposed to highlight their biceps better..." She quickly showed both versions and continued with a much more aggressive tone. "...but let's face it, this is good for skinny pussies! Not when you have biceps that big! Not when you are a real fucking bodybuilder!" She straightened and bent her arms a few times, with every next move flexing these enormous muscles harder and harder. "I flex my biceps with opened palms only on one occasion, Danny. When I want to blow the spectator's minds into oblivion. But it also requires having giant biceps." She flexed with fists again, but this time she spread them at the end, only to touch her own biceps! She was able to touch her bicep with the same hand which she was flexing! I know that this explanation sounds completely gibberish, but how could I describe this better?! Ashley was observing me with amusement, while skimming her biceps and giving them subtle strokes with the tip of her fingers. She dared me with a demanding tone. "Try to do this, boy!" And I attempted, but it was pointless. My fingers were hanging at least two inches above the peaks of my biceps.

"Fuck! This is impossible! I would have to break my forearm, to do this!"

"Yeah! Fuck! I feel so great right now!" Ashley vigorously shouted and flexed her biceps a few more times. It looked like showing me her muscles aroused her! And maybe it was true. After a couple of seconds she relaxed and shaked her limbs to release the tension after such an intense flexing. "Whoa! That was something, right? I hope you liked it, the show is over!" She laughed and gave me a few purposely exaggerated curtseys. I stood up and gave her an applause.

"Did I like it? Are you kidding? I loved it! Every second of the show! It was the most amazing thing I've seen in my life! You rock!" I wasn't trying to be a kissass. It was completely honest.

"Good! A last thing before I'll fuck you into a coma..." Her teasing made me tremble again. She picked up her hoodie from the floor and reached into its pocket. "Once in a while I measure all my progress and I haven't done this for months, so, you'll do that for me! Catch!" She threw something at me and fortunately I managed to catch it. It was a measuring tape.

"Oh, yeah, I'll gladly do that!" I couldn't wait to place my hands on her marvelous body.

"But first, I have one question for you...", the slyness in her voice made me alert. "...I want you to tell me in your opinion of course, which part of my body is the worst developed? Let's see if you're a good observer..." She finished the question with a serious tone and her trademark poker face. Fuck! What a test!

"Hey, is that a trap?" I asked laughing, but also trying to figure out what she was up to.

"No, why? You think I'll get angry with you, if I don't like your answer?" Yeah, that helped a lot...

"I hope you won't get mad, ha ha! Let me think..." I decided, once again this evening, that I'll be honest with her, that was the right 'tactic'. "The thing is that I have trouble pointing out any flaw in your silhouette, because you have everything, size, definition and symmetry. But, if you would put a gun to my head, I would say that your calves are falling behind the rest of your body. I mean, their shape is perfect and I bet that they are rock hard, but..." Ashley listened to me with a dangerous calmness, but when I finished, she smiled warmly to me and said.

"That's correct, Danny. I must tell, that I'm quite impressed, not only by your accurate judgement, but also by your honesty. Quite frankly, I was a little worried that you may try a flatterer approach and tell me that everything is absolutely perfect..."

"Oh, but it is, ha ha. For me your calves are beautiful, maybe they are proportionally smaller than your other parts, but because of that they make your legs look smooth, long and slender, even if these gigantic quads are hanging above your knees. But I guess that from the bodybuilding point of view, they should be bigger, right?"

"Yes, they should be and believe me, I work out my calves insanely hard. The problem is that..."

"Calves are tricky, aren't they?" I interrupted her. "These are different types of muscle fibers, as far as I know."

"Again correct, babe, nice! Yes, they are different from the quads, for example. But enough of that, let's start the measurement with my calves then." She moved right next to me and placed her right foot on my thigh. I felt as her toes deliberately touched my dick and Ashley grinned with satisfaction, noticing that I was still hard. She placed her left palm on my shoulder and nodded, giving me a sign that I should start measuring.
I unrolled the tape and placed it around Ashley's right calf. Even if it was 'the worst developed muscle' in her body, it was still enormous and very shapeful. I wondered how amazing her calves must look in high heels.

"18 inches. Wow!" I said to Ashley and gently squeezed her calf. No surprise, it was rock hard. "Oh, so hard. You could turn a piece of coal into diamond with these."

"You're really creative with those compliments", she smiled widely, but stated seriously. "But they're stagnating, they have been 18 inches for almost two years. It's really hard to progress with them. Ok, now measure my thigh." She moved in front of me and made space for me to kneel.

It was difficult to embrace her thigh with the measuring tape, it was so damn huge. I tried to place the tape in the widest possible spot on her thigh and she flexed it. Incredible muscles expanded right in my face.

"Ooooh, fuck, 29 inches and a half! This is a serious piece of meat!" I grabbed her thigh with both hands and massaged it up and down. With a sudden impulse I leaned forward and started to slowly kiss her quad, heading towards her groin. Ashley sighed, surprised and stroked my head.

"Now the hips, then my waist, my horny boy."

"You want me to measure your hips?"

"I wouldn't ask it, if I didn't want it babe. I want you to get to know my sizes very well." She messed my hair softly. I entwined the tape around her hips, skimming her hard glutes, you know, completely 'accidently'. Her body was emanating heat, it was so tempting to just drop the tape and start to kiss her all around. But at the same time I was craving to discover exactly how big Ashley's muscles were.

"32 inches... and your waist is..." I moved the tape higher and adjusted it. "27 and a half... or more a third. Wow! Your hips to waist ratio is awesome, classic sex bomb proportions but in muscular edition, ha ha! And one of your quad is even bigger than the waist, that's crazy!" I looked up at her and saw Ashley glaring intensely at me, her eyes were full of desire. I couldn't control myself and kissed her shredded abdominals multiple times, causing Ashley to moan.

"Now the chest Danny... hmm..." She ordered me with a dreamy voice. I stood up and was trying to figure out how to place the tape around Ashley's torso. She chuckled quietly and instructed me. "Above the tits, babe..." I had to lean forward and literally hug Ashley to entwine her massive upper body with the tape. She didn't make it any easier, by puffing up her chest and observing me with an amused smirk. Finally I managed to set the tape and my brain froze for a moment while reading the result.

"Fuck... 52 inches! Un... unbelievable..." I stuttered. "It's easier to jump above you than to skirt around you..."

"Yes, Danny, I'm really big, you should already know that. Now do my arm." She lifted her right hand and flexed the bicep. A high peak of muscles exploded right into my face. With shaky hands, I placed the tape around her massive arm. Ashley seemed to be very amused by the impression she was making on me with her muscles. As if touching her body wasn't distracting enough, she grabbed my cock and started to gently stroke it through the pants.

"19 inches... oh... No, actually a few millimeters above the 19th mark. So big... Do you think that you will break 20 inches someday?" My question brought Ashley's attention.

"I don't know, maybe, maybe not. You have to know that I really struggle to get any progress in various areas of my body, sometimes even one millimeter in girth costs me months of training. There is a possibility that I've reached the maximum potential with my arms... on my current diet, cycles et cetera. Maybe without changing anything I'll be able to build bigger arms, let's say, in the next ten years, but there would be too many variables you know, I may have injuries, so setbacks are inevitable. There is another option, quicker and more effective, but I would have to start taking more steroids and really 'heavy' compounds..." I nodded to her explanations and she asked me at the end. "Would you like me to have 20 inch arms?"

"Well, certainly it would look epic, but 19 inches is incredible enough, considering that you'll have to risk your health to gain an inch, I think that's not worth it." I was looking at Ashley from a very close distance and I noticed a hard to read micro grimace on her poker face, when I said that. "And, correct me if I'm wrong, but breaking that limit with, as you said, bigger cycles, wouldn't that mean that result would be harder to maintain? You know, if you would stop taking these heavy compounds, wouldn't your arms shrink back to the 19 inches? So it would be taking huge health risk to gain that extra inch and at the same time risk that it would be lost very quickly"

"Yes, that's very likely." She answered calmly, took the measuring tape from me and threw it on the bed. Then she embraced my waist and pressed me to her body. "And you scored again with that answer, Daniel. You've got your head straight on, you know, with clear priorities in life. So responsible and mature, that's impressive. Damn, I'm starting to believe in that 'I'm your match' concept..."

I opened my mouth to answer, but she shut me up by kissing me. At first, slowly and tenderly, after a while her kisses started to be more eager and impatient. Her powerful hands were examining my back and glutes.

"Is that your favorite shirt?" Ashley broke our long kiss and asked, frantically massaging my chest and shoulders. She was all over me, moving as if in a trance, rubbing her body against mine. Her muscles, pressing and squeezing my body were so hard and pumped, that I wouldn't be surprised if my skin would be bruised the next day.

"No, why are you asking...", I wasn't even able to finish the question, my eyes almost popped out from shock and thrill, when she grabbed the collar of the shirt with her mighty arms and effortlessly ripped it off. With a loud shredding sound, she tore the fabric apart in half, as if it was a piece of paper! Within a few seconds she stripped my torso, by pulling shreds of my shirt down my arms. I was aware of Ashley's inhuman strength, but that cotton didn't resist her hands even for a nanosecond. Maybe that particular t-shirt has a thin collar and with a different one she wouldn't pull that up, but it was probably my pointless attempt to rationalize her strength.

She was pulling the scraps of my destroyed shirt down, until she reached my forearms, then she temporarily tied them together at the top of my abdominal, trapping my arms tightly alongside. Her chest muscles flexed against each other, showing a deep rift between them. I would have been able to easily put a finger, maybe even two, between her pecs! Her deltoid muscles were expanded and swollen while she was holding me like that. I looked at her face and saw her enlarged pupils and blushed cheeks.

Her stare though, was melting me with the fire hidden in it. Her eyes showed a mixture of emotions, arousement, lust, impatience and some wild, primal possessiveness. I knew that at the same time I was her man, her partner, but also her property and toy. And I would lie, if I'd tell you that I didn't found the second part as exciting as the first one.

"Oh, don't worry about the shirt, I'll buy you a new one." She exhaled with a soft laughter, then squeezed my arms together tighter. Her smirk became wider and even more dominant. "I only want to remind you of who's in charge."

"Oh, you are. You're the boss." I whispered to her as if charmed. Ashley chuckled, content that I played along with her game. With one strong move, she released my arms by tearing the rest of my shirt off. She saucily threw them away and that gesture made me tremble. God, she was a real beast. Beautiful, scary, sexy and dangerous at the same time. Her powerful hands resumed to examine and strongly massage my now bare chest and stomach.

"I really like your body, Danny, you know? It's firm, it's athletic, it looks so strong...", Ashley pulled me closer and embraced my rib cage. Then she continued to whisper her sexy threats right to my ear. "...yet I know that I can so easily overpower you, make you mine, only mine..." She squeezed me tightly in a bear hug, her huge biceps pressing on the sides of my ribs like a vice. It wasn't painful, maybe only uncomfortable, but it was intimidating, it was unbearably sexually threatening. My bones against her muscles. Her muscles harder than bones.

I felt so physically inferior to Ashley, so weak and small next to her. Acknowledging this fact was both scary and thrilling. I knew that if she wanted, she could easily break my ribs and squeeze the whole air out of my lungs with one strong and deadly hug. But she applied only enough force to show me that I was under her control. To show me her strength, just as a reminder of what she is capable of. And mostly to show me that I belonged to her. I moaned quietly and she peered up at me with a seductive smile. Then she said, as if she exactly predicted my thoughts.

"But you know that I won't hurt you, my cute little boy, right? You know that you're safe with me..." I couldn't utter a simple word, so I just nodded and tried to stroke her whole body with my hands. My trembling palms were exploring all bulges and rifts of her rock hard, chiseled and sculpted muscular armor, massaging her wide back, so wide that it was difficult to embrace it. To my sudden and unpleasant surprise, Ashley released me from her hug and took one step back.

"I want to check, if you lied to me back then in the gym." She said with a lusty and mischievous grin. My dizzy, hypoxic brain couldn't figure out what she was talking about, I was just observing Ashley reaching for the measuring tape and turned to me with a wild expression. "Time for the last measurement! Take off your pants or I'll tear them off too!"

"Oh god, of course!" I obeyed her demand immediately, realizing what she wanted to measure. It fired me up even more, Ashley was full of horny and kinky ideas. I didn't know if she had planned this or it was spontaneous, but one thing was certain, we both enjoyed this extremely.

But I wanted to participate in her game, not only as a passive observant, so I started to slowly pull my boxers down, deliberately prolonging this moment and allowing the fabric to be tented around my engorged cock. Despite it being quite uncomfortable, because of the greatest erection of my life, I pressed the elastic band from my pants as low as I could, letting it hang a half of an inch above the tip. I peeked at Ashley and she enjoyed my spectacle, panting with a slightly opened mouth. After a seemingly unending period, the brink of my boxers couldn't hold my member anymore and it released itself, jumping in the air like a rocket! I had never ever been so hard! Its swollen purple head hit me in the lower abs with quite a loud smack and then bounced upright. The whole shaft, entwined by dark veins, was standing almost parallel to my stomach. A loud moan was blurted out from Ashley's chest. She slowly approached me and whispered.

"You're so naughty, babe, what a teasing..." She stood on my side and with her shaking right hand reached and grabbed my penis. The delicate touch of her palm struck me like lightning. Her massive bosom was moving up and down from breathing heavily. Noticing Ashley's reaction, my cock pumped even more blood into it. Seeing how stiff and unyelding it is, made me realized, that for first time in my life, I consciously thought 'Fuck, I really have a huge cock!'. And seeing such an incredible, proud and independent muscular amazon gasping and trembling at my sight was making me feel like a true alpha, despite the contradicting emotions with the submissiveness I was feeling at the same time.

Ashley gingerly slid her hand towards the base of my burning cock and gently pressed it down a little. Her beautiful face turned to me with delighted surprise, as she felt how my penis resisted.

"Oh, god, Danny, it's so hard. You need to help me, I can't put it lower to place the measuring tape on it!" Ashley said between laboured breaths. She was behaving as if she was on the verge of orgasming! Her huge shoulder muscle was pressing against mine and it was radiating with heat.

Following her request, I grabbed my cock with my left hand, pressed it down and allowed my right hand to wander on Ashley's back and glutes. She enfolded the measuring tape and placed it from the tip to its base. She leaned over to adjust tape and blocked my view for a moment.

"Fuck me..." She sighed loudly. "Indeed you lied, ha ha! It's even bigger than 8 inches... What a fucking mace..." I had never heard Ashley so impressed. Or any other woman before. "See? More than a third behind the 8 inch mark" She turned to me with her eyes widely opened.

"You made it so big. I had never been so hard, with any other woman." Hearing that Ashley smiled knowingly and kissed me predatorily, like she wanted to show me, that she knew that none other woman would be able to affect me in such a way. And that there won't be any other woman anymore. Only her.

"Let's see how fat is that monster", Ashley again took measuring tape and entwined it around my sensitive shaft. Every time her fingers connected with my cock, I squirmed as if someone electrocuted me. "God damn it, it has almost 6 and a half inches in girth! You're gonna rip my poor pussy apart!" It didn't seem like a really scary perspective for her, rather something thrilling. Well, hearing such comments was arousing me to the limits!

"I'll be gentle." I mumbled quietly, finding extreme difficulty in creating even the simplest sentences. Ashley laughed lusciously and tightened the measuring tape around my penis! She made this very delicately, but I read that gesture as another display of her control over me. Feeling her dominance again spread that overwhelming heat inside my body, concentrating in areas of my face, chest and groin.

"Oh, that's cute Danny. You won't hurt my tight, warm, innocent pussy?" She nonchalantly threw the measure tape away and grabbed my penis with the strong grip of her right hand. She placed her left palm on my neck, again claiming her ownership, but this time she also pulled my head and kissed me rapaciously, her tongue invaded my mouth and tried to overwhelm mine, to pin it against my teeth or palate.

Simultaneously, she started to stroke my cock, sliding her hand towards its head with slow, steady moves. She broke our kiss, leaving my mouth cold and empty. But her lips and tongue began to wander by my right cheek, heading toward my ear, where she stopped for a moment to take a bite of my earlobe and whisper something kinky. "Your cock is like a wild animal, but I'm gonna tame it." Again I couldn't believe how easily she could come up with such an exciting and sexy dirty talk, but it was only firing me up some more. I knew that it worked the same way for her.

Ashley let go of my cock for a moment and was slowly and teasingly going down my chest, covering my skin with wet kisses, licks and even giving ticklish bites here and there. Her strong hands were exploring my back and glutes, trapping my torso between her all-mighty arms and her huge muscular body.

Even if it was almost two months in the past, I could easily recall our sex in that yoga room. Vivid memories were kept in my brain, even the smallest details. Back then Ashley was more self-absorbed, focused almost only on her own pleasure. Today was much different, she was different. Today she was showing me a new side of herself, she was also about giving, not only receiving. But, of course, she was doing that entirely in her way, leading and commanding during that long and thrilling foreplay.

She went down all the way through my abs, caressing it's bulges and hollows with her lips and tongue. Then she crouched near my right leg and grabbed the base of my throbbing penis with her right hand. She looked up with a dreamy and devilish smile and met my eyes.

"You see, Danny, the principle for taming wild animals is to give them attention..." She started to slowly massage the shaft, all the way from its base to the tip, where she caught a leak of precum with her fingers and fluently lubed it on her way back. Constantly looking at me, she resumed her fantasy talk.

"It's about showing them love, care and tenderness..." She leaned over and placed soft kisses on the side of my cock. Her lips were burning hot while touching my skin. Once again she glanced up at me, but this time she smiled deviously.

"But the most important thing, Danny, is to show them their place in hierarchy, show them who is their master!" Ashley exclaimed louder and made something what brought me on the verge of orgasm! She agily swifted on my side and placed my cock between the bicep and forearm of her right arm. In the blink of an eye, she flexed her massive muscles and my engorged member was trapped tightly between the hot and hard surfaces. I moaned loudly, feeling the increased pressure on the sensitive parts of my penis. Despite her arm muscles being hard as granite, I enjoyed seeing and feeling how my cock was enveloped by Ashley's arm.

"And once you forced the wild beast to be obedient and showed it who is in charge, it will no longer be harmful.'' Ashley exhaled with excitement and started to slowly move her flexed arm, back and forth, sliding my penis in and out with such a tight, hard embrace. This was incredible! The most similar sensation to this, would be the feeling of a penis being squeezed by the vaginal muscles during a female orgasm. Ashley teased me, or should I say, pleasantly tortured me like that for a while, until releasing my member and again shifted her body in front of me.

She kneeled and faced my cock towering over her beautiful face. "Oh fuck me, this is one hell of a mighty dick." She whispered with pure awe. If there was any space left inside my manhood, her comment pumped a bit more blood into it. Ashley grasped my penis with both hands, stroking and squeezing it, rotating her palms around the shaft. Again she used the precum leaking from the tip as a lubricant, however, she soon mixed this with her own saliva, as she started to kiss and lick the dark purple head.

"Oh my gooood!" Deep breaths and loud moans were getting out of my mouth completely unconsciously. It was like my entire existence was condensed and compressed in one part of my body, and my whole nervous system was focused there. I looked down at Ashley and gasped with surprise as I could see how enjoyable it was also for her! Her eyes were half-closed and she was purring quietly, adding pleasant vibrations to the whole range of incredible sensations, as she was trying to shove more and more of my length inside her mouth.

It was a mind-blowing experience! Not only because she obviously had skills and experience, knowing all the male sensible spots, but she also had a very agile tongue and simply was perfect from a technical point of view.

Not only because it was a blowjob made by a muscular goddess, a woman so strong that she probably would be able to lift my whole body with one hand, holding my cock only. Sure, the view of a beautiful female bodybuilder, defiant and bold woman, kneeling in front of me with my cock in her mouth was deeply flattering for me and boosting my ego, but it wasn't the main reason for all these almost transcending feelings at that moment.

It was so mind-blowing, because it was her. It was Ashley. With all of her beauty, all of her brash, cocky, dominant behaviour and all of her confidence which got me everytime. Her sharp intellect, her sense of humor, her wild imagination and creativeness. It was so amazing because it was Ashley. It's as simple as that.

Suddenly I realized that looking at Ashley kneeling in front of me, I didn't feel only lust and sexual satisfaction. Underneath those pure physical sensations were warm and tender feelings for Ashley. I felt a deep admiration for her, I felt gratitude. Not only for giving me such pleasure, but for the fact that she existed! I felt... love!

Overwhelmed by those feelings I reached for her head and started to stroke her hair and temples as gently as I could. She looked at me quite surprised by my sudden soft touch, but didn't push my hands away or show me in any way that it wasn't appreciated by her. Quite the other way around, I saw a reflection of similar feelings in her eyes. At least that was my impression.

"Oh, you're so beautiful Ashley, you're the best, simply the best!" I moaned those words, which all were true, but also they were mere substitutes of what I really wanted to whisper to her. But it was too early for those 'two words' I wanted to say. Not for me though.

Ashley must have felt that I was getting close, because she slid my dick out of her mouth with one last slow and passionate move. "I know that you were close, but unfortunately I can't allow you to cum yet." She stood up with an apologizing smile. Again her strong arms embraced my waist and she told me seductively. "Believe me, I would love to suck you dry, but I need you to stay hard..."

"I don't think it will go down today at all, I feel as if I ate a wagon of viagra" I mumbled as an elaborate complement and Ashley laughed throatily and kissed me briefly. Indeed I felt indestructible that evening. Ashley made me so aroused! My hands started to massage her impenetrable obliques and I got an idea, which I think Ashley could find exciting. "Hey, I remember that this steel wall was totally immune to my fists. But I'd bet that it wouldn't withstand that weapon!"

And I started to vigorously pat my dick against her hard stomach. Ashley laughed again and played along with my dorky idea. "Oh no! I need to catch this mighty mace, before it hurts me!" She giggled and pulled my hips towards her belly. I felt as her arms gripped me strongly from behind. Seconds after my penis was trapped between our bodies. Ashley moved side to side, pleasantly squashing my cock against her abdominal. She had a very deep rift between her cobblestone-like rectus abdominis, then again I had a feeling as if I was already inside Ashley! My penis was half-hidden in a warm hard canyon between her ripped muscles. She must have felt something similar, because she started to rhythmically contract and relax her abdominals and slightly massage my cock by it! Her body offered so many possibilities!

"I had no idea that it was possible to be fucked by abs!" I joked with true disbelief and Ashley chuckled softly. She looked directly in my eyes and responded with oozing confidence and sex-appeal.

"Boy, you have witnessed so far only a fragment of what this body is capable of". And I was craving to explore all these capabilities! But at that moment I realized that up to now, it was mostly me in the receiving end of pleasure and exciting stimulus. Of course, Ashley was aroused also, but I felt a little bit guilty and selfish, maybe irrationally, but I wanted to give her back! I decided to return the favour and make her feel great with my mouth.

"I want to discover that, but right now I want to..." I hesitated having second thoughts about my idea, not because Ashley wouldn't like it, but mostly because I could fail due to my lack of experience.

"Babe, if you want to do something, just try to do it, don't be shy. I won't eat you..." Ashley said very leniently, maybe she was intrigued by what I had in mind. She was still slowly and rhythmically swaying her hips all around me, giving my cock a wonderful 'belly massage'. That gave me enough encouragement.

"Ok, so just relax and let me do the work, hah.." I chuckled nervously, but Ashley just smiled dreamily.

"Mhm... show me what you've got, big boy..." Ashley exhaled hot air in my face, as usual, teasing and daring me. Her eyes were full of a wild, nearly unbridled desire. Even if she was about to allow me to take an initiative, she was still in control of everything. I'm always convinced that she is able to dominate me just by her presence, by her glares, smiles and gestures. Maybe the amount of power she held on me would be alarming in different circumstances, but right then it wasn't bothering me at all. I was crazy in love and aroused so much that for sure my brain was lacking the blood and oxygen to think properly. I also couldn't deny that the perspective of belonging to Ashley was extremely exciting. It just felt right!

I leaned forward, embraced her back and slowly explored her massive latissimus dorsi in order to find the strings of her bikini top. I was shocked by the thickness of Ashley's body armor, she had literally plates of steel muscles attached to her back, covering and shielding the back of her rib cage and spine.

A deep sigh escaped from my chest as my trembling hands explored the enormous surface of her back. Among all her inhumanly developed muscles, it was her back which made the most incredible impression on me. They were so massive, so dense, almost screaming about their power. Ashley, seemingly feeling how her back was intimidating for me, purposely spread her lats with a very quiet chuckle. Oh, she knew perfectly how her body was affecting me...

'I have to give her a long back massage one day', an elusive thought floated across my dizzy mind. After a very pleasant while, I found the laces of her bra and started to slowly untie them, simultaneously kissing the side of Ashley's muscular neck. My mouth encountered a thick pulsating vein running along Ashley's neck and disappearing under her skin near the top of her immense pectoral muscles. I could feel Ashley's heartbeat through my lips!

I could also feel Ashley's moans and sighs more as vibrations than sounds themselves. Once again she put her right palm at the back of my neck, this time firmly massaging my lower occiput. I didn't know back then if she was aware how this gesture was affecting me the whole evening, which myriad of the emotions her holding me by the neck in that way was causing.

Maybe she didn't have a clue, maybe she just liked to hold me like that, maybe it was a subconscious action or maybe it was fully thought and oriented toward causing exactly such reactions in me. Whether it was intentional or not, one thing was certain, her gesture carried only one information for me, 'you are mine!' And I wanted to be hers!

I leaned back a little, to have the necessary space for removing Ashley's bra. Once her big tits were revealed, we both sighed almost at the same time. I sat on the bed's edge and admired her breasts for a moment. Of course, they weren't natural, but still looked incredible! Many other female bodybuilders, who decided to have implants, looked much, much worse after their surgery. Either they went overboard with size or have really fake looking ones, like two plastic spheres attached to the chest muscles. Paradoxically, some of these muscular women decided to have smaller implants, which looked even more grotesque and disproportional compared to their massive pectoral muscles. Ashley's breasts were different, they looked perfectly proportional and complemented her impressive powerful silhouette. Teardrop shaped, they were slightly hanging, which made them look more natural.

With a naked chest, Ashley looked like a real life comic book heroine, like a character from the drawings made by female muscle fans and admirers. With a long red cape she would be the perfect superhero.

Huge, ripped muscles, with almost non-existent fat tissue, visible striations and fibers, hidden under a tanned, velvety smooth skin. Thick veins everywhere, entwining those formidable knots of muscles, pulsating with every beat of Ashley's heart. All this power, all this intimidating massive muscularity contrasted with the undeniable femininity, with Ashley's flawless facial beauty, with her tight waist, with the alluring curves of her hips, with her tempting, warm crotch, hidden under white bikini bottoms.

Ashley let go of my neck and just stood proudly in front of me, with her hands hanging freely. Well, I should precise, Ashley's hands couldn't hang like normal people's arms because her monstrous lats muscles were pushing them at the sides. She glanced down at me with slightly squinted eyes and an expression of anticipation and curiosity.

Her nipples were protruding and begging for my attention. They looked so hard, as if they were able to cut diamonds. As I recalled from our first intercourse, touching Ashley's nipples was making her crazy. And I had planned to drive her even crazier this time! I reached to her right breast with my left hand and simultaneously brought my lips around her left nipple. Once I touched her, an electric-like spasm jerked her body. It seemed as if she came! Or at least had some mini version of orgasm. Was she so fired up already?

"Ooooh, fuck, Danny, you're torturing me, So great!" She moaned between laboured breaths. Indeed I was torturing her nipples by squeezing, pinching, licking, kissing, sucking them, with a crazy fascination, observing how Ashley's body reacted to my touch. I felt as if a second big spasm abruptly shaked Ashley and she sighed prolongedly afterwards. I slid my hands alongside her smooth obliques and hooked the edges of her thong. While I was making my way down, covering every inch of her rock hard abdominal wall with kisses, I was taking off her thong and sliding myself down on the bed, right between Ashley's giant thighs. Soon after I was sitting on the floor with my head supported by the edge of the bed.

Now her soaked panties were at her ankles, I helped her release one leg and she impatiently kicked them off with another. "Oh, Danny, you're so naughty today... So eager..." She whispered and stroked my hair, while standing above me and starting to press her pubis against my face. I looked up and saw her staring at me with fever in her eyes. She looked like a giantess from my perspective! Mountain of female muscles towering above my face! Being in this position under her, with my head trapped between her monstrously huge pillar-like thighs, made me feel so small and fragile. If she would fall on me, she would crush me like an empty can. Fortunately, apparently Ashley had my safety in mind and she adjusted her position and lowered her hips by standing much wider.

In front of my eyes appeared her shiny, inviting pussy lips. Despite my earlier reservations and doubts about my 'fellatio skills', now I just craved to do it. I grew confident that my passion and the fact that Ashley was already so turned on will be enough to do that successfully. But first I wanted to drive her insane with teasing. Giving her a little payback, I guess. So I started to kiss all around her smoothly shaved groin, but avoiding her awaiting pussy with premeditation. Ashley hissed, both impatiently and lustily.

"Oh shit, have mercy, babe", Ashley begged desperately, but at the same moment grabbed the back of my head firmly, as if she wanted to show me that I'd better stop fooling around or she would make me do it. Of course I didn't forget that she is the boss! I obediently started to work, first I kissed her opening, delicately sliding my tongue inside, just to skim the interior. Ashley moaned highly, almost yelled with excitement. She started to cry in ecstasy, when my tongue began whirling and swirling around her clitoris, from time to time sliding across it. Ashley's hips began to slowly move up and down, almost like they had their own will. She still held me tightly by the back of my head. Instinctively I realized that she was close, even if maybe only two minutes had passed. Then I focused only on Ashley's clit, sucking it inside my mouth.

And after that, Ashley exploded like a supernova!

"Aaaaagh!" She grunted through clenched teeth, then stopped breathing completely for a moment and her whole body, every single one of her muscles, contracted in a strong spasm. She looked like a figure casted in steel! After a few seconds she regained her breath and began to pant with exertion. She grabbed my head with both hands and pressed my face against her pubis bone and lower abdominals, while moving her hips to extract every bit of pleasure from this powerful orgasm. It was like my face was squashed against a concrete wall! I couldn't move an inch, it was an unbending steel grip. It was quite painful, but all I could do is wait until Ashley would release me. Also it was shocking to experience the density and toughness of her abdominal muscles in that way.

After a few seconds she released my head and stroked my hair quite harshly.

"Good boy..." She chuckled with a devious smile, then said decisively and dominantly "Get up!" She didn't even wait a second, but bowed down and put her strong hands under my armpits. "I said... Get up!" and by saying that, she lifted me from the floor, as if I weighed nothing, she just stood me up as if I was some kind of ragdoll!

Our eyes met and I saw an insane desire in Ashley's, which was both hot and intimidating! It seemed that the orgasm she just had, didn't bring much satiation for her, but just sexually inflamed her! As if it only fired up her hunger!

She glanced down and noticed that I was still hard, even if we both didn't pay any attention to my penis for a couple of minutes. Her eyes widened for a moment, but then turned to me with a proud smile, as if the view of my stiff cock was exactly what she was expecting. As if a constantly hard cock was the only natural option next to a woman like her.

"Now I'm gonna finish you." She announced sternly, still holding me under the armpits. It was an even more imperious gesture than holding me by the neck. She began to behave more possessively, dominantly and even aggressively, but only in a sexual way. She indeed was treating this as some kind of competition, a duel between us, almost a battle. Partially as a role play, partially serious. Now it appeared that she was in the 'completely serious' stage.

Well, I do have a competitive soul, so I glared directly into her eyes and provoked her. "Bring it on, Ashley"

And she did, she bared her teeth like a wild animal and then threw me on the bed with one powerful thrust! I flew in the air for a couple of feet!

At least I had a soft landing this time, unlike in the yoga class room. And if I wasn't aware that for Ashley it was all foreplay and about making exciting things even more exciting, I probably would fear for my life. She was crazy. Sexually scary and intimidating. Her power was so overwhelming. She was capable of doing anything she wanted with me. I could only hope that she won't get carried away by her power and energy.

The second my back touched the mattress, Ashley was already on me. Her veiny, pumped arm grabbed my ankle and she pulled me towards her with only one hand! Tossed me around with ease! She was crawling on all four like a hunting lioness, passed my legs and mounted me. I felt as her wet pussy rubbed against my cock. And she was still whispering her hot threats.

"You really thought that you can keep up with me, Danny boy?" She flattened me with her heavenly and heavy body and slid her left arm under my back. Then she lifted my upper body slightly and dragged me in that way towards the center of that giant bed! The comparisons with a wild animal beast and its prey were more than obvious, she was behaving exactly like that! Like a predator who just brings his barely alive prey to its nest.

"You really thought you could edge me without any consequences? That I will be satisfied by some minor orgasms?" She hissed right to my ear and gave me goosebump from excitement. But minor orgasms? I just hoped that it was still part of her role play, because if it wasn't, then I was deemed to be doomed. First in history as a victim of sex with an inhumanly strong nymphomaniac female bodybuilder. Well, it's always a kind of achievement, right?

Next she lay down on me with her full mass and pressed me deeper in the mattress. God, she was so heavy and hard! I was a victim of a muscle avalanche! Completely covered and trapped by her gigantic, burning hot muscular body.

"You can fight all you want, but there is zero chance that you'll escape...", I heard her muffled voice, which consisted of amused and horny vibes.

"I'm not running away from challenges, even if I'm the underdog." And I rose on my heels and tried to lift her with hip thrusts. It was doable for me, but required a lot of strain. Ashley was heavy and hard like a boulder. Also, Ashley would have to let me do this, and she wasn't going to obviously. But my attempts weren't serious, it was supposed to be part of that crazy game she invented that night. Crazy, exciting, hot game, impossible to experience with any other woman on the planet.

My answer and attempts made her chuckle and she spread her legs wider, to stabilize herself on top of me. Her hot crotch was pressing tightly against my pumped to the limits cock. It was very pleasant, but also frustrating, I wanted to be inside her already!

"Nice try, babe and also clever answer, I like the spirit! But it won't save you from being muscle fucked..." She placed her hands on my chest to get support and then sat up. "... by this body!" She raised her straightened arms above her head, then clenched her fists and slowly brought her elbows down, allowing these giant 19 inch biceps to grow, swell and expand in high magnificient peaks. She glanced with satisfaction, first on her right bicep, next on the left, and then she looked down at me.

"Why would anyone in the world want to be 'saved' from being muscle fucked by such a marvelous body?" I answered her and then added, looking intensely in her flamy eyes. "By such a woman..."

Ashley had to see the honest awe in my eyes and was maybe even touched by this, because she didn't respond anything cocky, but only smiled softly and nodded. Next she raised her hips, reached behind her glutes and gently grabbed my penis, tormented by its unending erection. Her left hand was again on my chest for support. She gave a few strokes with her muscular forearm and then aimed its head at her entrance, I felt like the tip of my cock started to press against her vulva. Ashley began to slowly sit down.

Her eyes widened wildly from shock and she lost her breath for a moment, as my dick was filling her up. We maintained eye contact all the time, making this moment as intimate as it ever could be. Seeing Ashley, the strongest and most confident woman I've known, struggling to fully take my cock, was a powerful image, fueling my desire and confidence more than anything. Feeling that gave me the courage and audacity to tease her.

"What's the matter, big girl? Can't you handle it?" I asked her with a wide smile. I had a small remorse though, because Ashley looked really vulnerable right then, with a kind of worried expression on her beautiful face, panting nervously. Indeed it was challenging for her. But... well... it was more like my 'second brain' was responsible for these words. And Ashley wouldn't be herself if she'd give up. Finally she sat down fully, closing her eyes, I felt her hard glutes touching my hips and thighs. She opened her eyes, exhaled deeply and then answered my questions with a weak voice, but with strong honesty and of course, her trademark confidence.

"Ooooh, I can barely handle that huge... ahhh... motherfucker. It wasn't so big back then in the gym", she said between heavy breaths. Her hips were making small circling moves, to help her accommodate my size. "Or maybe my pussy shrinked, it's been so long, hah! But... oh... don't gloat too much, boy, because I'm still gonna fuck you... Ooooh, shit... first I need... to adjust..." Ashley leaned down and started to move her hips up and down, very slowly.

"Easy, babe, it's not a fight, is it?" I stroked her giant smooth thighs with tenderness. At that moment I realized that as exciting as this crazy foreplay was, at that stage it wasn't appropriate. Now it didn't feel right! I didn't want that magical moment to be such an ordinary, rough, thoughtless and emotionless fucking. These reflections made me regret my last comment to Ashley, I shouldn't say that. I wanted to have sex with her, beautiful, sensual sex. I wanted to make love with her! But I could only hope that Ashley would want that too...

"Oh, it suddenly isn't?" Ashley chuckled, but she leaned further and kissed me in a very sensual way. When our eyes met again, she whispered tenderly. "I guess, it doesn't have to be like that... oh... because we both already know who won, right?" She ended with a delighted smile.

"Sure, let it be that way" I answered and we kissed again. I started to thrust my hips up, very gently and slowly. Ashley's hips were meeting me halfway. Without any words we found a satisfying pace for both of us. A spontaneous and unplanned but perfect harmony.

The only scent was sex, the only sounds our breaths and moans. Despite all these games earlier, all the teasing and tempting, her dominance and my submission, it was a beautiful intimate act, something I had never experienced with any other girl I've slept with. And I frankly doubted that it would be possible to feel sensations like that with any other woman in the world, even the hottest one anyone could imagine.

"Danny... aaah... you're the biggest guy... I've ever been with..." Ashley moaned the words which every man on earth would like to hear during sex. Especially coming out of the mouth of one of the biggest, strongest and most muscular women on this planet. From a real life goddess.

I didn't respond, but believe me, my ego expanded to a whole new level. My cock would have expanded also, but it was impossible, it was already the hardest possible. It felt like a steel heavy piston between my legs, mercilessly ramming its way into Ashley's tight and warm womanhood.

I couldn't tell how long we were doing it. It seemed like an eternity. Really, I had no idea if only dozens of minutes passed or even days. It was like time and space totally disappeared, there was no surroundings and real world out there. Only me, Ashley, this enormous bed and nothing else. There could be a space vacuum out there, a third world war, an alien invasion and it wouldn't matter for us. Our small, private bubble of the universe, created only for us, shielding and protecting us from the outside world, that's how I would picture that.

"You... are... so... damn... big!!!" She cried out in front of her incoming climax. The pupils of her eyes were dilated so widely, as if she was high on cocaine. Instinctively I increased the pace, shoving my whole length with strong, decisive pushes. I grabbed her glutes firmly, to have a better handle. My fingers, guided by their own will, tried to dig deep into the flesh of Ashley's sexy round butt, but they were stopped by an impenetrable density and hardness. I could try to pierce the granite spheres with my fingers and it would be exactly as futile.

Abruptly her buttocks became even harder, more than it was humanly possible, clenched and flexed, as her orgasm arrived. My penis was squeezed by a sudden and mighty contraction of Ashley's inner muscles and almost pushed out! I had to counter it with strong thrusts.

Ashley came in an epic way! I was observing her with shock and awe, how her body was gradually exploding by flexing every one of her ripped, chiseled muscles, as if the electric ignition started in her crotch, spread further inside her muscles starting from her adductors and quads, then to her abdominals, chest, deltoids, and arms. She was leaning on my shoulders and her palms clamped on my delts with a rather strong grip, as if she wanted to crush them. She arched her head back and even her neck muscles flexed. Ashley froze in such a position for a couple of seconds, unable to breathe. Finally a huge spasm shook her body and blurted out a muffled moan from her mouth. That had to be a thunderous orgasm!

After a while, her body apparently started to relax, because I suddenly realized that this gigantic muscular female mountain was falling down on me! Literally like in slow motion, Ashley's upper body collapsed on me and pressed me deeper in the mattress for a moment.

"Oh... fuck..." Ashley mumbled right in my ear and lay on me, breathing heavily. I wanted to give her a moment to rest, but at the same time I was still super hard inside her and just craved to continue.

Guided by a sudden impulse I did something completely unexpected by Ashley. I embraced Ashley's waist tightly with my right arm and with my left blocked her right knee. Then I thrusted my hips upwards, lifting Ashley and rolled her over on the back. It required much effort from me, because well, Ashley was super heavy, but it went surprisingly smoothly. And the best part was that during this crazy sweep I was balls deep inside her! Ashley moaned loudly from the surprise and apparently also excitement.

"Oh you sneaky... Trying to take advantage of a defenceless woman?" She whispered with a soft smile and still foggy eyes from that powerful orgasm. For a moment I was afraid that she might be mad at me and could perceive my little 'wrestling' move as an attempt to get the upper hand over her. As a return to that 'duel game'. But it wasn't my intention at all! I just wanted to look into her eyes, I wanted to be embraced and held by her strong arms, I wanted to finish this beautiful act in the most sensual, emotional and bonding way.

Of course, I had no time, nor, momentary brain capability to explain those hazy feelings to Ashley and again I could only desperately hope that she will, I don't know, read them from my eyes? Miraculously understand them without words?

But Ashley once again showed me that it was rather pointless to try to predict her behavior, attitude or reactions. She wasn't simple, she wasn't black and white, she wasn't one dimensional.

And she wasn't mad at me, that was for sure. With unusual tenderness, especially compared to her previous dominant behavior, her powerful arms pulled me closer to her and she spread her legs almost to a full side split, to take me fully inside her. And also to make easier access for me, because her quads were so massive, that they were kind of an obstacle. Again it struck me how flexible were her muscles, despite their size and hardness.

Ashley embraced my upper back with her left arm. She entwined my waist with her legs and was moving her hips slightly, back and forth, as if she was trying to invite me, to encourage me to go deeper.

Her right hand, that mighty strong hand, capable of ripping shirts effortlessly and lifting giant kettlebells, landed on its favorite place that evening, the back of my neck. But this time it had not only a possessive subtext. This gesture has different layers, from the dominant and bossy 'I'm in charge!', through full of ambiguities meaning 'you're mine' and ending on reassuring and tender 'I'm yours too'. Someone may say that this last one meaning was only a figment of my imagination, someone could call me deluded, naive or an irredeemable romantic. Someone may laugh that it is all my overinterpretation, that I'm desperately trying to give everything the higher meaning, but... but I truly wanted it to mean more!

And I was convinced that Ashley wanted it too! I just felt that.

At this stage we were passionately making love, it wasn't an ordinary fuck fest. Classic missionary position, two lovers looking deeply into each other eyes, exchanging long and eager kisses. Slow pace, steady and strong like our heartbeats. I was so hard that I could barely move inside Ashley. I knew I wouldn't last long.

That night Ashley showed me a whole new world. Not only in terms on how exciting and creative sex with a strong female bodybuilder can be, but also she let me know her better through that sex. She allowed me to discover various layers of her personality.

She had all four elements in her soul.

She could be aggressive, dominant, unstoppable, fierce and scary. Her lust was spreading like flames in a dry forest cover. She had fire in her eyes and I would fall into it, like a moth going too close to a flame. But this fire was also passionate, it was like a fuel!

She was strong and hard, her body and mind were both unyielding and impenetrable like the hardest rocks. But despite the power laying within her mountainous muscles and her overwhelming confidence, Ashley could provide a feeling of safety, of being protected and shielded by her. Exactly like a rock, which can give a shelter.

Her soul was free like the wind, her laugh was refreshing like a lungful of air. She could be mysterious like a mist, soft like a sea breeze, unpredictable and dangerous like a tornado.

And of course, she could be like water. Cozy, warm, delicate and relaxing like a long bath. Her character had beautiful and intriguing mysteries, treasures, hidden under the surface, like a coral reef.

She could be all of that and more. And I was the man who had the chance to explore and experience that!

"Fa... Faster..." She begged with a breaking voice, hanging on the verge of another orgasm. Her affectionate gaze lingered over my face, as she was panting through half-open lips, moist from our kisses. I rose on my toes and started to vigorously plunge in her wet, swollen pussy.

Faster. Harder. Deeper.

For a moment Ashley opened her legs wider, as if she wanted to take me the deepest she could. Oh, she was taking me like a champ! She pulled me closer and I felt as her thick forearms were sliding near my shoulders blades, her huge, hard biceps were pressing against the sides of my ribcage. Her legs, like two giant anacondas, entwined around my waist.

Our heads were next to each other. The smells of Ashley's skin, hair and sweat intoxicated me more with lust. Now I was pounding her like my life depended on it, laying with my full weight on top of her muscular body. Of course it wasn't a problem for a woman so incredibly strong like Ashley. She was immersed so deeply in her ecstasy that she probably didn't even feel my weight on her.

I felt her stop breathing again and tense up. Her pussy started closing like a vice on my cock. But it didn't stop me, nothing could stop me then, not when I was so close to the explosion. I was thrusting myself into Ashley with full force, ramming through her clenched inner muscles, my balls were clapping painfully against her hard glutes.
As Ashley's orgasm was reaching its summit, she unintentionally started to squeeze me, closing me in a tight embrace, hugging my torso with her steel arms and even lifting my hips, when those mammoth size thighs expanded and swollen.

Finally she grunted and then grasped a deep, desperate breath, as someone who was about to drown and in the last seconds was able to reach the surface. Her orgasm ended and started to subside, while mine just began.

"Oh, Ashley!" With the last, final thrust, I yelled her name and just let it all go. My arms and legs gave up, the only support for me was Ashley's huge body. She got back to her senses after her climax and now she was cuddling me in her muscular arms, whispering beautiful things with such a tender voice, I've never heard before, not only from her, but any other woman.

"Yes! Yes, babe, give me all, you were so great, give me all, don't hold anything back" I heard her voice as if I was under water. The whole surroundings were like a white noise for me, nothing mattered except... us.
Her palms were gently massaging my back. She was slowly moving her hips in order to help me extract everything. "Oh, yeah, rest, Danny, rest on your girlfriend's big body".

I was cuming as if it was my last orgasm in life. As if there was no tomorrow. Spasm after spasm, my throbbing penis was pumping an unending stream of semen inside Ashley. Every atom of my body was shocked by this overwhelming pleasure.

I know that will sound stupid, but I could easily and happily die right then. I was already in paradise, held in the arms of a beautiful woman with whom I fell in love, after the most amazing sex in my life. Not only exciting in physical meaning, it was a deep, sensual, bonding experience. That closeness was something worth dying for.

Having those thoughts, I was laying on top of my girlfriend's strong body. And I just couldn't stop cuming.
My stories:
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marasso

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Awesome! Karma!

Hey! Thank you very much for your comment. Another chapter is currently in the process of writing  >:D
My stories:
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jt1978

Brilliant story, really enjoy reading this. Great work, thank you!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marasso

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Brilliant story, really enjoy reading this. Great work, thank you!

Thank you for such positive opinion! I really appreciate that :)
My stories:
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ope009

Another great chapter, marasso! I love the relationship between Danny and Ashley (makes me wanna get one of those 😇) Hope to see more from you!

krischief

The last chapter reminded me why I loved Lisa's Path by madsoam2. The culmination of the intimacy got through the connection a female bodybuilder and her paramour lover who appreciates her was just so vividly written. The description of her body and its fantastic allure are so well done.

I hope there is more to this tale.

marasso

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The last chapter reminded me why I loved Lisa's Path by madsoam2. The culmination of the intimacy got through the connection a female bodybuilder and her paramour lover who appreciates her was just so vividly written. The description of her body and its fantastic allure are so well done.

I hope there is more to this tale.

Thank you, I'm glad that you like it! Of course there will be more of this story, I recently came back to writing after quite big crisis of lack of time and motivation :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Another great chapter, marasso! I love the relationship between Danny and Ashley (makes me wanna get one of those 😇) Hope to see more from you!

Thank you! There will be more, I have finished over 20 pages of another chapter. Well, their relationship is based on... my fantasy relationship with bodybuilder girl :D So it's personal ;)
My stories:
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marasso

Hi guys!
Long time has passed since my last update of the story, but chapter 10 is finally here. Sorry for the delay, but as my saving grace I can say that this part is really long, so at least you will have something to read.
As always, shout out to Qbikk for reviewing, editing and correcting. Big thanks!

Oh, and I should mention that this part is a direct continuation of the previous one, so if you don't remember what was happening, I suggest you read chapter 9 again.

Hope you're gonna like it, as always every feedback will be appreciated.




"Hey, Danny?" Ashley's voice came to me as if she was somewhere far, far away, not a few inches below. The main sound inside my ears was the heavy pounding of her heart. Or my heart. I couldn't really tell.

"Yhmhmgf...", my gibberish answer made Ashley laugh and her body shook under my motionless body.

"I asked if you are still hard". She chuckled again.

"Oh, it's probably rigor mortis..." I mumbled, rolled down from Ashley to the side of her body. She laughed loudly at my joke and lifted herself up on an elbow. I was laying flat, panting heavily, trying to catch my breath, while feeling her hand on my still semi hard and very sensitive dick. She stroked it a few times and it was almost unbearable.

"Oh, no! It's dying!" Ashley said with a funny, overly worried tone, while holding my softening penis. When it went completely flaccid, she wiped the rest of the sperm from her hand on my thigh sporting an amused and devilish smirk. "Rest my little friend, you've done a great job!" She jokingly saluted towards it and we both laughed heartfully. "Hey, but it's a relief that your dick went down finally, I began to be scared that you really took some pills, ha ha!"

"You work better than any pills". Wow, what an original compliment I invented, but on the other hand, it wasn't far from the truth.

"Oh yeah? So maybe I'll keep you around then and use you from time to time." That was really, sarcastic, not to say mean? Not that she has never said anything like this earlier, but her tone was different. That tone was weird, not what she exactly said.

"Hey, I'm not a toy" I said, half jokingly, half seriously.

"In my hands you are..." Again, I guessed it was a joke, but she said it without humor,  with a serious face. For a short moment I had a hard time understanding what she wanted to say and got the feeling that she was trying to distance herself from me this way. Of course, it could be my typical tendency to overthink everything, amplified by the dizziness after this exhausting 'activity', but well, I believe that I have a really good intuition, insight and my first impression was, I don't know, that she also thought that our sex was something more than ordinary fucking. And again, it is just a hunch or a possible figment of my imagination, but maybe she didn't want to be involved with me so fast? I had to have a little disoriented face, because she suddenly cheered up.

"You know that I'm joking, right?" She moved closer to me and stroked my chest. Back to normal? I guess so. I probably made up all of this, right? Yeah, sure. Sometimes it's really hard to be me. Always this stupid voice inside my head, constantly doubting, undermining, filling me with insecurity and asking these crazy mind-boggling questions 'what if she...?'.
As if she wanted to assure me that it was nothing to worry about, Ashley leaned and kissed me. Then she placed her heavy leg across my groin and hips and it was really heavy! "But I really need to keep you close, you know? It would be unwise to let loose such a stud, ha ha!"

"Stud, huh?" It would be a terrible lie, if I'd say that Ashley's comment didn't make me feel as being an alpha male. Am I really so easy to be manipulated by her? She praises me and I'm floating on cloud nine, she says something opposite and I'm falling into the abyss? This is kind of alarming.

"Well yeah, stud! I shouldn't praise you so much, so you don't get too cocky!" Now it was typical from Ashley, funny, confident, edgy. And she was joking, now I was sure. So what was that earlier? God knows. She looked at me with one of her trademark smirks and then continued. "But on the other hand, I couldn't lie either, ha ha! That was really a spot on performance. I'm surprised that you lasted so long and that, 'jiu jitsu sweep'... You were on top of your game, babe."

"But you're still able to walk, right?" Ashley nodded and started laughing, connecting my obvious follow-up joke from our previous conversations, then I pretended to be very disappointed and angry. "Damn it! I didn't fuck you hard enough!"

"Ha ha ha! Oh, my god!" She burst out laughing. "Well, if that's your ambition, you can still try to achieve that tonight. Of course, only if you are able to repeat that performance".

"Just give me like, thirty seconds and you will see." I answered and we both laughed again. She embraced my neck with her right arm and pulled herself even tighter to me. Then she slid her hand under my head and closed me in a kind of human sandwich. I felt a warm whisper in my ear.

"But seriously, I'm really counting on you for this". Again, she has this unique ability to say kinky stuff in both hot and intimidating ways.

"You got it." It will be a long night, but that's great I thought. I turned towards her and stared. The perfection of Ashley's facial beauty struck me again. Despite the slight duskiness in the room, after all the nearest source of light were these two lamps, each feature of Ashley's face was visible. They were harmonic and noble, but at the same time very natural.
I sighed in deep awe and Ashley smiled softly, as if she had read my thoughts.

"Say it, if you want, but please, try to be creative, surprise me." She said with amusement visible on her smile. Many people would interpret such an attitude as arrogant or vain, but for me it was much better than beautiful chicks who like to publicly complain about non-existing flaws of their appearance, just to receive more compliments and attention. Posting photos on Facebook with stupid captions, such as "Oh, I look so terrible here" and then wait for flatteries in the comments from their 'cult rings'. I've met a few girls like those and their behavior was extremely fake and annoying.

Quite the opposite, Ashley was simply aware of her own beauty. She didn't pretend to be uglier for whatever reasons, she didn't also present that ostentatious princess attitude. Somehow she found a way to strike a balance between two extremities and just remained herself. And if she asked me for a creative compliment, I was about to give her one.

"You have very beautiful... eyebrows." Her eyebrows raised in surprise and then she snorted.

"Ok, I have to admit, that was a good one. I've never heard anything like that from a guy." She raised her eyebrows quickly a few times.

"But I really meant it! I like the way they move, you have such a vivid facial expression." I raised my hand and delicately touched Ashley's eyebrow with my thumb. "And you know what's best about them? They are real! Maybe a little bushy, but natural. Not some thick line made with a paint roller." Again she snorted.

"Oh, fuck! I know what you mean, ha ha!"

"It's like in this joke, right?" Ashley glanced inquiringly at me and I told her. "You know, today I came to work with a painted mustache. And I was called a retard by chicks with painted eyebrows".

"Ha ha ha!" Ashley laughed so hard that she became air-locked. She rolled on her back. I've never seen her in such a state and I laughed crazily too. After a moment she calmed down, but was still giggling. Suddenly she grabbed herself between the legs and sat up. "Oh, shit! Ha ha, you made me laugh so hard that it pushed out your sperm from me! Fuck! Please, check if there is a paper towel behind the bed, it should be there." I turned around and felt a solid slap on my butt with a loud 'Ha!' from Ashley. I should get used to it, I realized. Indeed, there was a half-used roll of paper towel, laying on the floor. I grabbed it and handed it to Ashley.

"Here you go. Why do you keep a paper towel near the bed?"

"To wipe out the lubricant from my dildo." Her straightforward answer surprised me and Ashley laughed again. "Well, with such a stud like you, I suppose I won't need that anymore." She tore off a piece of paper and cleaned the sheet between her legs. "Fuck, you cummed like a fire hydrant! There is a gallon of sperm. I almost felt your first shot inside me". She shook her head, while sarcastically bashing me, but I read that also as a kinky compliment.

"It was an accumulation from the whole week, gathered especially for you, ha ha!"

"I guess. Ok, Danny, move near the pillows, I won't be laying on the wet spot". We both crawled there and initially lay down on our backs, next to each other, but Ashley decided to  hug and entwin me tightly. She placed her chin on my shoulder. Her desire to be in so close and intimate contact with me, completely resolved my doubts about her previous 'mean' joke. C'mon, you moron, how would she want to distance herself from you, if she keeps initiating hugging and cuddling?

"That's better, right?" She exhaled right into my ear. Her massive arm was laying across my chest. I placed my hand on top of her and gently stroked the thick veins on her palm.

"Yes, definitely. But I wanted to go back to the eyebrows topic for a moment." Ashley chuckled, but then made an encouraging 'hmm', so I continued. "Well, not only about your eyebrows, but generally about female faces in the bodybuilding industry, let's put it in that way. Of course, it doesn't include you in any way, but I wondered why so many fitness and bodybuilding chicks are getting plastic surgeries, you know, botox lips, nose jobs etc... I saw many photos and there were even girls who were very pretty or at least attractive when they started and then "boom!", suddenly they have lips like Daffy Duck! Or an unnatural tiny nose as if it was made from plasticine! And I always was like, 'why the fuck did she do that? What is it about?'" I glanced at Ashley and noticed that she listened to me with interest. She thought for a moment and then spoke.

"There isn't a single answer for this, babe. I told you already, this is a fucked up and ruthless business. You're working with your body and your appearance, if you're not attractive, you're a bottom dweller, you don't have sponsors, ads contracts and things like that. So people sometimes get desperate. Some girls are just simply ugly, it's brutal to say that, but there is no way around it. And with all these enhancements they try to improve what nature didn't give them. And I don't see anything wrong in it, as long as they make it subtle and don't go overboard, like those with the duck faces you've noticed.
There is another group of women, who, by going to surgeons, are trying to mask severe side effects from steroid abuse. You know, they took heavy shit, too much and too early in an irresponsible way, then started to notice a progressing masculinization of their faces, like sharper features, bigger noses, squarer jaws. And they think that making, for example, fuller lips will soften their overall appearance, but it's rarely the case."

Again Ashley proved me to be a very open and an almost transparent person as for someone coming from such a weird and fake world. I respected and also appreciated her attitude very much! "And then you have a third group, chicks who have some sort of body dysmorphophobia or other mental issues. They can be very pretty or even perfectly beautiful, but always see something that is not good enough in their eyes. And it's sometimes a vicious circle, you know? Once they start, they can't stop. They look in the mirror, they think that they are too small, so they take more steroids and their faces look worse, so they make surgeries, and it has a snowball effect. I've known one girl, she was a figure competitor, so you know, one of the tiny girls, but the thing was that she had a really pretty face. There was nothing that you could complain about, she had this innocent daintiness, cute little nose, sweet features, she was a real cutie! She had kind of thin lips, but it was working perfectly with the rest of her face, it was just harmonic, you know, not everybody has to have Angelina Jolie's lips, for fucks sake! And once I saw her backstage at some contests... I thought that something happened to her, I don't know, as if she was attacked by wasps or someone beat her up really badly. Her lips were three times bigger! It looked ridiculous! She couldn't fully close her lips and when she smiled, they looked like a toilet plunger!"

We both laughed, but Ashley continued with a more serious tone. "Yeah, I know that sounds funny, but when I first saw her after that procedure, I couldn't believe that she did this to herself! That she went straight away for gigantic bloated lips, she didn't even consider subtler changes. And the most fucked up part was that she genuinely thought that she enhanced her look. She was proud of that, can you believe that?"

"I had no idea that it could be so serious. She disfigured herself, probably forever, right?" Ashley shrugged and then nodded. "And I've noticed that some of these girls are getting addicted to surgeries. I remember one Brazilian chick who had like three completely makeovers of her face. If you followed her photos throughout the years she looked like three different people!"

"Yeah, that's true... This business draws people with issues. But you know, when you work out on your body so hard, it's easy to fall into the traps of delusion. It's just tricking the mind. And if you're not a grounded person with a healthy self-esteem or you have bad advisors, then you end up like the girls we talked about."

"Please, don't do anything with your lips, they're beautiful". I leaned forward and kissed her prolongedly. It was funny, but Ashley, despite her tendencies to be dominant and cocky, sometimes could kiss like a shy teenage girl, so softly and tenderly. This was one of such kisses. I broke away from her lips and looked intensely in her eyes, as if I was about to say something very important. "But the most important thing, don't you ever paint your eyebrows!" She chuckled again.

"Oh, Danny, I won't. I don't have such dilemmas or body issues". She stopped for a moment, as if she reminded herself of something. "Well, maybe except one. I made two big enhancements..." She grabbed her breast with a wide grin. "...and everybody can say that it was due to vanity, that I couldn't accept having only pecs, that's true. I won't deny it. But if we talk about faces, I'm aware that it will sound arrogant, but I know how I look. I always knew. And I don't have a bigorexia too - when I look in the mirror, I don't see a small girl, ha ha, the truth is I'm fucking huge. And I love it. I don't have an obsession to be bigger at all costs. And objectively looking, it's really hard to be bigger than me". Ashley's honesty worked on me like an aphrodisiac. It seemed that there was no topic in which she wouldn't provide her true and frank opinion. It was so different, not only from the bodybuilding world standards, but also from most people I've known so far.

"That's great, because your face is absolutely perfect and your body is... mind-blowing!" This time I said that very affectionately and seriously, looking directly into her eyes. She smiled gazing at me.

"You're sweet Danny, but also naive. Body is only the package, I have tons of other issues, but you'll need to witness them personally, because now you are with these butterflies in your stomach, thinking that I'm so perfect, right? So you wouldn't believe me if I'd tell you about how messed up I am." She grinned sarcastically, again bringing this topic. I wondered what she really meant, which character flaws she had, in her opinion of course, which could be so bad? Although Ashley didn't give me a chance to ask about it, because she directly changed the topic. "Anyway, you probably haven't observed things which we talked about in your background, in the office or back in college, right?"

"Yeah, in general, I haven't. I don't know any girl who had plastic surgery on her face, however I saw a handful of painted eyebrows! This one feature is common between 'our worlds'." Ashley laughed again, it began to be our first inside joke. "On the other hand, I saw a lot of pretty girls, but none was even close to you."

"Oh, really? C'mon, this Christine you were dating was pretty hot, she was like, an eight out of ten!" I couldn't figure out if Ashley was trolling me again or something else. But she was right, Christine was one of the prettiest girls I've met, of course before meeting Ashley.

"Yeah, maybe she was..."

"Was she good in bed?" Ashley surprised me with this question, but when I opened my mouth to speak, she stopped me with her crazy enthusiasm and a malicious smile. "No, wait, before you answer, you need to confess to me..." She was creating suspense by leaving her words hanging with silence and the wide grin she was having, obviously she had fun with that. "...how many girls have you slept with?"

"Oh, Ashley..." I decided to tease her back a little and pretended to be shy. "...actually... you were my first." She burst out laughing and slapped me cheerfully on the chest.

"Ha ha, sure! Nice try, Danny! You'd better tell me right now, how many pussies did you ruin with your huge cock?" She whispered in my ear with her 'sexy-threatening-intimidating' tone.

"You really want to hear about it?"

"I want to. It's not like these chicks are any competition for me, right?" Of course they were not, but the confidence with which she said that, again spread that weakening warmth inside me. I began to like this feeling. "So... how many?"

"Well, I don't have a record worth being labelled a stud, before you I slept with only four girls."

"Only four? I thought there would be hundreds of them!" She joked, but not in a mean way. Her hand was wandering on my chest and pinching my nipple. "But it's good news, that means I need to hide only four bodies, ha ha! I can't let anyone know about how awesome my hung boyfriend can be in bed. Because you're only mine". She squeezed her embrace tighter with an overwhelming possessiveness. I felt how her bicep hardened and used that moment to touch it.

"How about you? How many guys were wrecked by you in bed?"

"How dare you ask a woman about such things?" Ashley joked and laughed loudly. Apparently she loved these kinds of conversations, endless opportunities for her to tease and prank. "I'll tell you, but first you'll try to guess. Huh? What's your bet? How many dicks did I have?" She had crazy sparkles in her eyes and of course a wide, teasing smile. "What would you say? Was I a naughty slut, fucking different guy every week? Or an innocent and bashful girl, chastely protecting my pussy?" Ashley had wild fun in setting those traps for me. This one was tricky, because it had multiple layers and there was no good answer at first sight.

"Oh my god, you are a devil" I laughed and she made an even wider grin, like the Cheshire Cat from 'Alice in the Wonderland'.

"What? It's a normal question, Danny". She lifted her hand to adjust her hair and deliberately flexed fully her enormous bicep, as a form of warning to me.

"Ok, let me think it through... hmm, I would say that you had less than ten partners... I guess?" Ashley was observing me with a stern face and slightly squinted eyes. Again, I had trouble finding out if she was serious or just fooling around. Her face was not giving anything away. After an endless wait, she laughed and answered.

"Hah! Gotcha! You started to sweat babe, ha ha!" It wasn't true, but I nodded just to play along with her game.

"See? You're a real imp! But was I at least close with my guess?"

"Hmmm... yes, but also no, ha ha! I'll tell you, but I'll first elaborate your thought process, what brought you to that conclusion?" If the definition of cunning could be pictured by one smile, it would be this one on Ashley's face. She loved those games!

"Eh, you're impossible, Anyway, I took into consideration the few facts I know about you and made a few assumptions. Facts - you're beautiful, so for sure you had a lot of admirers, but, you said that you were in a long relationship, so there are some time line disturbances in my theory. But also you are six years older than me, which is still hard to believe for me..." Ashley rolled her eyes and giggled. "... so you had more time in your life for being naughty, ha ha. Also, there is your character and for example - you're a very honest, truthful and straight person, not slutty for sure. I can't imagine you behaving like a hussie. But on the other hand, and there is an assumption, in my opinion very possible to be the truth, namely that you simply love having sex..." Ashley made an exaggerated innocent face expression and also mouthed the question 'who? me?'. "... So my final guess would be less than ten, even closer to eight."

"Eight? Wrong! Multiply this by ten and you will have the correct answer." She claimed with a serious face, but only a few seconds later burst into laughter. "Oh sorry, that was too tempting to prank you. Danny, you may be surprised, but before you, I didn't have a crazy sex life. I've slept with six guys. And to be honest, if I could turn back time and make wiser decisions at some points, there would be half of them. And yeah, you're right, I really like sex, ha ha!"

"So at the second guess I was close." I smiled, trying not to show the surprise caused by her admission. It's not like I assumed that Ashley was promiscuous in the past, but the last part of her answer was unexpected by me. It seemed that Ashley had more than one failed relationship or made some poor choices.

"You don't seem to be very shocked, damn it, I should troll you better, ha ha!" She said and suddenly pulled my face and kissed me very tenderly. After this she changed the topic back to my previous sexual experience. "So, tell me about those girls, who was your first?"

"Shit, please, no!" I laughed nervously, knowing that Ashley will persist even more now.

"Ha ha! Now you have to tell me! Was it so bad?"

"It wasn't totally bad, but it still was disastrous in many ways. It was in junior grade, so I was seventeen and so was Annie, because that was her name, he he." I haven't thought about Annie for years, it was even weird to try to remind myself of her.

"Seventeen? You were an old virgin for modern teenagers, ha ha!"

"You're probably right, I don't know for Annie, but personally I think that I was still too young for stuff like this." Ashley made a surprised expression, but listened without interrupting. "I think that sex plus teenagers is never anything good."

"Interesting point of view. I think the same. I was sixteen when I first did that and it was too early. This is such a stupid age, you have the body of an adult, but you are still immature." It was nice to hear that we were on the same page on this topic. And hopefully, in many, many others.

"Exactly. And I don't even mean obvious hazards like catching some veneric shit or getting pregnant. In my opinion, at that age you can't really appreciate and emotionally comprehend the implication that another person is letting you be so intimate with her. And if it's the first time with the wrong person, there is a huge risk that you will get hurt in some way, not necessarily physically, but that something stays in your mind. Something which may affect your sexual life in the future."

"That's true, but hmm, you're a romantic, Danny... " Ashley smiled and commented on my argument in her sarcastic manner, but I had a feeling that she was surprised and even impressed by my line of thoughts. And I was almost sure that she thought the same, but she just didn't confirm it. "Did that happen to you? Was Annie the wrong person?"

"No, not at all. Annie was a good girl, normal, easy-going, a huge nerd. She wasn't the most popular girl in the highschool, you know, not the cheerleaders queen type, rather kind of these pretty, but quiet and distanced ones. She was crazy about comics and gaming and so was I, that got us together. We were playing Diablo 2 on the net, and she was even better at this than me, ha ha!"

"You seemed to be a nice match, so what was wrong with your first time?" It had not escaped my notice that Ashley put a small accent on the word 'match'. She really didn't miss any occasion to tease me a little.

"There was nothing super wrong with it, it was just, extremely awkward, cringy, disappointing? And it was painful for her, so there was also no pleasure for me, I don't know, I couldn't enjoy doing that seeing that it hurts her..."

"Hmm, I can imagine that your size isn't the most pleasurable one in case of taking a virginity..." Ashley chuckled throatily. Her comment and laugh contained such innuendos of lust that I lost my breath for a moment.

"Yeah, But it wasn't the only thing. Eh, I mean, I liked her, I had a crush on her, at least I think I had back then, she was pretty and had a nice body, but she was more like a friend... No! A buddy, ha ha, a bro-girl" We both laughed. "But there was no real desire and emotions... She was fun to hang out with, but well, that sums it up. And we had a few awkward attempts later, then both decided to split up, very naturally and without any grudges."

"Interesting! You see, you talking about that revealed a new side of you to me, Danny." Ashley smiled mysteriously, leaving me wondering if she considered this 'new side' of me admirable or lame. Ashley went silent for a moment and then said. "But it wasn't the worst case for the first time. Awkward, cringy, of course, but not... harmful." Ashley was right, maybe it wasn't the perfect dream the first time, but at least I did it with a girl whom I liked and had a lot in common with.

"Yes, that's true, there are much, much worse ways to do it. I know guys who were so desperate that they did that with hookers". Ashley scowled hearing that. "So how was yours?" She looked enigmatically at me for a second and I had a hunch that she was thinking if she should tell me anything about her. Not sure why she would have any reservations, but I just had a suspicion.

"I'll tell you, but I have to pee first, ha ha!" She sat up and slid from the bed near me. She patted my thigh and asked. "Do you want something to drink, babe?"

"Oh, thanks, water will be fine." I said, suddenly realizing that my throat was dry. Ashley nodded and stood up, then turned towards the kitchen. Once again that night, I was able to observe her walk, but this time she was completely nude! Of course it didn't affect her confidence, quite the other way around, she behaved like she was feeling even more comfortable being naked than clothed. And it was very likely true.

Ashley lifted her arms and lengthened herself casually, for a split second flexed different parts of her body. She knew that I was drooling, staring at her impressive figure. And she didn't glance my way at all, just like earlier. But I could bet that she sported a dominant smirk. As she was walking, her naked glutes were moving in awesome ways. Ashley swayed her hips a little bit more than normal, knowing how it would blow me away. And it did. I began to feel a soaring desire, so strong that I've never felt it before for any woman. We had sex maybe thirty minutes earlier and I was ready for round two!

But at the same time, I wanted to spend time with Ashley talking, getting to know each other, laughing and cuddling. Listening to her. Getting to know her better. I guess I am really a romantic, after all. But Ashley really swept me off my feet. That feeling was also stronger than anything I had felt before.

I was lost in thoughts for a couple of minutes until I heard soft footsteps and Ashley emerged from behind the partition wall. She was drinking water directly from the bottle and carrying a small cardboard box in her right hand.

"Here, drink Danny, you've lost a lot of fluids earlier, ha ha!" Ashley passed me a bottle, making another obvious sexual allusion, then put the box on the bed. She ripped the top off and I realized that it's full of protein bars. "Which flavour do you like?"

"What have you got?"

"Hmm... strawberry, white chocolate, peanut butter and salted caramel." She took out a few bars and checked the labels.

"Strawberry"

"Ok, I'll take strawberry too." She threw me a bar and lay down next to me. "I rarely eat that shit, but today I don't give a fuck, ha ha! I receive thousands of those from my sponsor and usually make giveaways for my fans with them."

"Why shit? I thought these are supposed to be healthy snacks?" I asked curiously, while opening my protein bar.

"Oh, c'mon, they're still full of sugar or artificial sweeteners. I mean, they're obviously better than regular bars or other snacks, but, I don't know, I'm just not sweet toothed. When I want to eat something sweet, I eat fruits." She opened her bar and started to fool around, pretending that she was sucking the bar as if it was... everybody knows what! We both burst out laughing at that.

We were eating in silence for a while and I started to wonder if Ashley used going for water and snacks as an excuse for changing the topic and avoiding telling me her 'first time' story, but after a moment she turned toward me and said in a much more serious tone.

"You wanted to hear about my first time..." Is she a mind reader? Or do we really have this special connection?

"Only if you want to talk about it." I answered and shrugged.

"I'll tell you, although I don't like to think about it. It's not a good memory." She said and then elaborated more. "Don't get me wrong, I wasn't hurt or used or harmed in a physical way, It was just... meaningless. Stupid, dissapointing and certainly with the wrong person. And it will also reveal some facts about my character, things which I'm not proud of. But it's part of me, so it is what it is. Or was." Ashley shrugged and started to talk with a mirthless tone. "Like I said, I was sixteen then. Kurt, the guy who popped my cherry, was nineteen and... he was a well known dickhead, you know, a bad boy wannabe, pretentious and fake, he liked to drive around in his car and pretend that he was tough as fuck. But he was nobody. I knew it all back then and I knew also that he wanted to fuck me, to claim himself as my first. He wasn't the only one, well, I said that before also - I always knew how I looked. And how guys were looking at me. Of course, I wasn't so jacked or strong back then, but I was lifting weights already, had a really toned body and impressive results in the gym for my age. I had this fit cheerleader image, big tits, chiseled abs, nice ass, long legs and was a complete emotional garbage in my head. I was insanely confident already, even though there was nothing to justify that, no achievements, no knowledge, nothing. Pride, vanity, shallowness, a sense of superiority, take any negative feature that stupid teenager chick can have - I had them all..."

"Like you said, at that age, you have the body of a grown up and a mind of..." I tried to speak, but she stopped me quickly.

"Yeah, yeah, but believe me, I was way worse than that. And it took me a really long time to realize how stupid I was and even longer to try to change that. But back to our topic - so there was me and there was Kurt, this guy who liked to seduce and fuck silly girls, then break their hearts and dump them. But he didn't achieve that with me, at least that was my little victory in this whole fucked up story. I had no feelings for him, I even despised him. Ok, I'll admit, he was very handsome. I guess that was enough for me back then..." She shook her head in a resigned way, as if she was really disappointed with her past behaviour. "... so we were hanging out, in his car, he drove me to the 'romantic' spot with a nice view and some shit like that, thinking that I was so naive to believe that he was treating me in a special way. But I saw through his game from the very beginning, I was just curious how it was to have sex. So I let him do that with me. On the back seat of his fucking car. And it was... terrible."

"Did it hurt?"

"No, not at all. It was the one thing I was really afraid of, but, let's say it that way - if his cock were as big as his ego, I would be damned back then. But I barely felt him inside, it hurt a little for a few seconds and then, it was completely bland, I had no pleasure in it and I was greatly disappointed." Ashley finished and I was sure that she wasn't disappointed only by the lack of pleasure during her first time, but also regretted her past decisions.

"Ok, I'll admit, your first time was worse than mine." I said in a weird attempt to cheer her up. "But you didn't hang out with this guy anymore, right?"

"No! Ha ha, actually I dumped him right after and he took this pretty badly." Ashley laughed shortly, but without humour. "I guess he wasn't used to being treated in this way. He became obsessed with me, bugging me several times and asking me out. But I refused mercilessly everytime, as a proud, mean bitch would do."

"Strange, but I don't feel any compassion for him." I joked and Ashley laughed, this time in a more cheerful way. "At least you gave him his own medicine. He could feel like those girls he hurt."

"Yes, I guess..." She shrugged her huge shoulders and said with a provocative tone. "So how do you feel now, knowing how wicked I was as a teenager? Still wanna be my boyfriend?"

"Of course, because it's in the past. We established already that sex isn't for teenagers..."

"It's not what I meant. You see, there is a difference between our first times, which shows a lot about our characters. You were a good boy, naive, inexperienced, but sweet, worried that your huge cock may hurt your virgin girlfriend. And I was an evil, soulless girl without conscience. A bully who bullied another bully." She answered in a weird tone, as if she was holding back anger, but I wasn't sure what was the reason for those emotions and who was the target. Was she angry at her past self? Was she annoyed with me, that I wouldn't... I don't know, admit that she was or still is a bad person?

"Ashley, I didn't know you back then and don't know anything about your background, reasons or motivations from the past. But what I know now... No, What I'm sure of now, is that you evolved as a person. Even the way you talked about it proved that. I know that you regret doing that with this Kurt... And I appreciate that you told me this and were so open with me."

"Eh, you're really clueless..." She shook her head with a resigned chuckle, but then looked me in the eyes and stated with a serious passion. "...but thank you for listening. That's something new for me, a guy who can truly listen, connect the dots, but doesn't jump to conclusions and judgements. And Danny, as much as you're annoyingly naive, ha ha, you really are a good observer. Yes, I regret my first time. I regret much, much more from my past. And maybe indeed I evolved from that person, but I'm not completely free from that mindset and behaviour. These are some of the issues I told you about, in which you won't want to believe." I wanted to say something, but she put a finger on my lips. "Shh, no need for denying, ha ha!" She smiled and continued to talk in a different, less sad, tone. "And like you noticed accurately, in my case the first time affected my sexual experience for a few years. I had to learn how to enjoy sex. Fortunately for me, I have a really good body awareness, so that part didn't take me long. I'm not one of these women, who have trouble their whole life to experience an orgasm, I'm quite the opposite. But it took me much longer to realize that it would be much healthier for my emotional intelligence and character development if the first time had been 'magical". (She mimicked quotation marks with her fingers) "More similar to yours, with someone I at least liked or had a crush on... I would gladly exchange a silly and innocent awkwardness for my senseless and meaningless experience."

"See? That's what I was talking about..." I said, as a suggestion about 'evolving as a person' and apparently Ashley caught this, because she smiled and rolled her eyes. "But you got me interested in this part of having orgasms with ease". I placed my hand on her lower abs and stroked it. Ashley laughed loudly and caught my hand.

"Hey! Maybe you aren't so innocent after all. We'll get there, don't worry, babe, but you didn't finish your story." She smiled slyly.

"What? I told you about my first time!"

"Ok, but what about those three other chicks? I want to know all about them, ha ha!"

"Have mercy! Almost all were cringeworthy!"

"You won't make me believe that such a stud like you hadn't got a fine fucking experience" Ashley squinted her eyes grinning.

"Ok, I'll tell you this. Before meeting you, my sex life was as follows - first time, as you already know, awkward, second time, meeeh, but better than first, then third time, here I need to admit, this one was really good and the fourth time, with that Christine you know about, was disastrous and a total failure. Which one do you want to hear first?"

"Chronologically, so start from the 'meh one'." Ashley seemed to be really enjoying such topics, at least listening to them from me. And I was glad about that, because she cheered up from the dark memories of her past.

I didn't know at that moment what to think about Ashley's story or how to sort the new facts out in my head. One thing was for sure, it didn't decrease my attraction for her, not even a little bit. Quite the opposite, after hearing that, Ashley appeared more real to me, more human. Someone might say that I was blinded by the emotions I was feeling for her, but on the other hand - it's not like I didn't have any hints about her character earlier, either directly from her or from my own observations, for example from the way we met for the first time. Maybe I was really incredibly naive, but I truly believed that Ashley had a softer, more tender side, which she doesn't show often to the world, although she showed it to me a few times already. However, she had some demons from her past, it was obvious to me. Anyway, I decided at that moment that I'll tell her about my experiences and won't expect the same from her, if she won't tell me herself.

"Oh god, okay then. It was in college, freshman year, I was nineteen, so you know, constantly horny, walking around with a tent in my pants on a daily basis." Ashley burst out laughing hearing that.

"Sorry, I just imagined that. Both funny and sexy, ha ha!"

"Yeah, so anyway, there were plenty of hot girls around the campus, but not in my classes. Mine were full of dudes, or really nerdy chicks, well, nothing strange considering the profile. But there was one exception, Gabriela, Gabi, not an obvious one, because of her... let's say, fashion choices, you know long and baggy sweaters, glasses, artistically messed up red and curly hair, but she had a quite interesting, pretty face. On a scale from one to ten, Gabi was overall a seven, with a potential to be seven and a half or even eight, if she would, you know, wear something sexier than potato bags."

Ashley laughed again and I was happy that my silly story-telling cheered her up. "And there was the twist. At first I didn't even glance at her with any interest, but then the situation happened like in the Cinderella tale, but in a modern way. I accidentally ran across her in the pool! And fuck me, if she didn't have the body of a goddess. She was wearing a two piece suit and her tits, her giant tits, were simply running away from her top. And her ass was also really good, she had this natural 'back shelf', you know what I mean. But Gabi was also really lucky with her genes, because she was very lean and had a nice waist." I glanced at Ashley to check how she'd react with me talking about the body of another girl, but she was listening with interest and excitement. And I berated myself that I even had a single thought that she may be jealous. Any girl might be, but not Ashley. Not with her self-awareness and confidence. And like she said earlier - it wasn't like any of my exes stood any chance in a beauty competition with her.

"This reminds me of someone..." Ashley grinned widely and I knew that she was talking about herself. Then she laughed and asked. "So it was like in this Colombian TV series from the late nineties? How was it called? Something about ugly Betty, right?"

"Yes, exactly! You know, when Gabi was wearing glasses, no one gave a fuck about her, then she took them off... and daaamn, girl, everybody is drooling!" Ashley again chuckled.

"I like the way you talk about it, it's so funny!"

"Hah, thanks! So I had that shocking moment in the pool, fortunately there was cold water around, if you know what I mean..."

"Ha ha ha! I think I do!"

"So I tried to pick her up and she agreed to go out with me. And we started dating, although pretty soon I realized that that girl was very socially awkward. I don't know how to put this, but she just had no clue how to behave in various situations. When we were alone, it wasn't weird by any means, we could talk about everything and she was responding like a normal person! To be honest she was very smart and had almost the best grades of our year. But when we were going out somewhere with other people or... starting to have sex, it was like she had a mild Asperger syndrom activating in such moments."

"What do you mean by this?"

"First of all, she seemed to be unaware of how amazing her body was. I mean, the girl had F cup tits, which were barely saggy, perky, giant globes, with big and hard nipples, but she was behaving like her boobs were a reason to be ashamed. She felt uncomfortable with her body."

"Wow, a F cup? She had enormous boobs! I had natural E before I got ripped."

"Yeah, she had but there was no usage for them. I wanted to squeeze, knod them, to eat them whole, to put my dick between them every time, well, I couldn't run out of ideas of what can be done with tits like those. But she was always acting weirdly during my attempts, covering herself, chuckling nervously or telling me that it's tickling. And during sex she was behaving even more awkwardly, it was like someone once told her what sounds girls do during sex and she was trying to repeat that. You know, like an alien who is trying to deceive humans by imposing their behavior" I tried to re-enact some of Gabi's sounds and 'sexy talks' and Ashley literally started to cry from laughing. Ashley could even laugh in an epic muscular way. Her abdominals were contracting so hard that it looked like they could withstand the blow of a sledgehammer. But she looked cute, trying to catch her breath and giggling so hard. After a long while she calmed down and asked.

"Did you figure out why she was so weird? I don't know, maybe you were her first and she didn't know how to behave because of that?"

"Actually, I wasn't. It would be my first guess also, but she had a boyfriend in high school and wasn't a virgin. There were days when I was so frustrated by her, that I thought about reaching out to her ex, you know, to ask if she was always that weird and didn't let him go crazy with her tits also." Ashley again laughed loudly.

"Oh fuck! Good that I went to pee earlier, because you're making me laugh so hard."

"Okay, so now I'll be serious. For a moment, I suspected that Gabi was so awkward during sex, because she was abused in the past somehow. Of course, she never told me anything, didn't even give me the smallest hint, but I thought for a while that someone might have hurt her and she created this weird barrier in her head, behind which she hid her true self."

"Fuck, I haven't thought about it this way, but when you said that, it started to look possible."

"But she never told me anything, it was just my theory. I have no knowledge about stuff like this, so I might be wrong. She was just asexual, she didn't know how to enjoy sex at all. She had maybe a couple of orgasms with me and I'm sure they were like accidents for her". Ashley smiled and made an expression as if she was saying 'who knows'. "But when I decided to break up with her, it wasn't only because our weird sex life. She had this inability to be really close with someone, like emotionally, that's the reason I thought she had something like Asperger. And it was an obstacle for me, I didn't want to date a robot. A huge tits android. When I told her that I wanted to break up, she just answered calmly 'Ok, Danny, at least you won't distract me from my classes anymore' and that was it. No crying, no arguments, nothing. Like she forgot about me in a second". I finished and looked at Ashley, curious how she would comment on that. And I couldn't guess which particular part of my last speech will interest her the most.

"Hm, that's intriguing that the biggest problem for you was lack of emotional attachment on her side." Ashley looked at me with a hard to read expression on her face. Did she gain more respect for me? Or she just reassured herself that I'm naively romantic and was thinking about another mockery?

"It seems that even back then I wasn't only about sex." I shrugged "Well, at least until the third story, he he"

"Bring it on, Danny! Tell me everything" Ashley exhaled into my ear and again entwined me with her arms and legs like a beautiful human anaconda. And despite that Ashley's body had the potential to be as deadly as that powerful snake, right then I felt simply safe! I was taken care off by her, that was my impression. Her muscular body was spreading heat.

"It also was weird, Ashley. It was one night episode and, as much as I enjoyed it, because it was the best sex before I met you, the truth was that I was kind of used by a very dishonest chick..."

"Oh! That doesn't sound nice! Did that bitch break your heart, Danny? Say just a word and I'll find her..." I knew that Ashley was joking and making fun of the situation, partially at my expense, but I wanted to believe that there was something more in it. They way she said the first sentence was indicating her genuine outrage. I remembered back then on the bench in the park, on our first 'proper' date, how she reacted to the story about Stephanie from my office and her instability and the mixed signals she was giving me. Also today she told me about meeting this armwrestler Dimi, who was fascinated by her and craved to go on a date with her. She didn't play with him and gave him false hope, she also despised the behavior presented by Stephanie. And no matter how bad Ashley perceived herself, I knew that she wouldn't do anything like the girl from my next story.

"Hey! I know you think that I'm a hopeless romantic, but even I don't fall in love with girls like her. Especially after when I found out what she did"

"Okay, I'm all ears."

"Her name was Jess. I knew her really briefly, I don't even remember what she was studying. We had met in a situation similar like in those stupid romantic comedies, ha ha! I saw her in the library, she was trying to reach a book from a higher shelf, she was really short, and then I came, on my white horse and in shining armor..." Ashley snorted after hearing that. "...and helped her. We talked for a short while, she had this kind of flirty, saucy attitude, though I remember that back then, I thought she was just like that for everybody and didn't realize that... well, that I caught her eye."

"Hmm... why doesn't it surprise me?" Ashley chuckled and then asked. "How did she look? What grade would you give her?"

"She was... a nine. Half white, half Asian and that mix worked very well for her look. She had a sweet face with an exotic vibe. Short and delicate, petite frame, maybe not big tits, but she wasn't also flat. She was a sporty type, so had a very nice ass and muscular legs..." Ashley cleared her throat meaningfully and that made me realize what I just said. I laughed and stroked Ashley's enormous thigh, which was laying across my hips. "Ha ha! I need to update my definition of this word! She had toned legs, ok? Her thigh was definitely smaller than your calf, ha ha!"

"Ok, I get it, she was a hottie. So what happened next? Did you pick her up in that library?"

"No, I asked her out later that day, you know in my mind, standing under the shower. Then I had the most amazing pick up lines ever, ha ha!" Ashley laughed again and nodded enthusiastically. "No, like I told you, I didn't read her 'signals' accurately. We've run across each other a few times on different occasions and I started to realize that she might be interested in me, because she was very flirtatious, but there was no good time for asking her out. And I was interested in her, but not desperately enough to, you know, put everything on the line. But one day there was a crazy, huge party on the entire campus. The Red Hawks won an important game or something like that. Every dorm was full of drunk, stoned and copulating people." Ashley shook her head, laughing, seemingly entertained by my 'stand up' skills. "I was late at the party, because had a workout earlier, so just went back to my room, took a shower, grabbed a beer and walked outside to witness these fucking wild animals in their natural habitat. I felt great after the training, you know, filled with endorphins and flaring testosterone, ha ha! I walked through the corridor, turned around the corner and bumped into Jess! She literally ran into my chest and ended in my arms as I caught her from falling".

"Ha ha, c'mon! Again a scene coming from a romantic comedy? You're making this up, are you?" Ashley waved her finger at me with a wide grin.

"Absolutely not! Apparently, life itself can write such ridiculous scenarios, ha ha! Anyway, Jess looked very upset, on the verge of crying. So, of course, as an upstanding knight, I asked her what was wrong. She just shook her head with an expression as if it would take too long to explain. Then I asked her... and it was the best spontaneous pick up line I've ever invented, ha ha... 'is there a guy who needs to be punched in the face for you'..."

"Owwww! Nice! I would fall for this too..."

"Right? That switched something in her eyes straight away! She stood up on her toes and kissed me on the lips. That was more, a check up rather than a proper kiss, but the ball was on my side of the court..."

"Exciting! And what did you do?" Ashley's eyes were full of crazy sparkles.

"I grabbed her by the chin... like this..." I did exactly what I said, but with Ashley's beautiful face... "... and I gave her a proper kiss..." ...and I kissed Ashley too. We were kissing for a while and finally Ashley broke away from my lips.

"Oh, you were so dominant, Danny? What happened next?"

"Does it matter?" I tried to kiss her again, but she ducked me while giggling.

"Don't piss me off, babe, ha ha! I want to know the whole story"

"Okay, okay! So... I kissed her and pressed her against the wall. Jess was surprised at first, but started to kiss me back and get heavily into it. After a while she stopped, took my hand and started to walk, just like that. We sneaked into her room, fortunately her roomie was somewhere, probably drunk. Without talking, we were kissing and undressing each other."

"How did she react when she saw your cock?" Ashley's straightforward question caught me off guard a little, but also flattered me extremely. She seemed to start getting aroused by my story.

"Her eyes widened and she whispered one word... 'fuck'." I answered as if it was no big deal, but deep inside, my ego was right now bloating like a giant balloon. Ashley's eyes widened in a similar way to Jesse's back then.

"Ooooh... Continue..."

"I must admit that the entire situation with her and our previous unusual flirtatious encounters made me horny as fuck. And it was like something possessed me. I remember that I grabbed her ass, lifted her and carried her on her bed. Or her roommate's bed, I didn't care at all. She just stopped me for a second to put a condom on me, which she had stored near the bed. That should be a hint for further events..." Ashley sighed prolongedly and I looked at her. She had her eyes full of lust!

"You're making me wet with that talk!" Then she took her thigh off my crotch and reached with her left hand to my hardening dick. "Hey! And look who came back to life! Talking about sex with your exes is making you hard? Next to your current girlfriend? I should punish you!" Ashley joked in a threatening way and started to stroke my penis very slowly. Her first touch took all my energy for a short while.

"You're making me hard!" I sighed and observed how her veiny thick forearm is moving in a hypnotizing rhythm.

"Oh yeah?" She leaned forward and licked my neck. Again that night I felt as her body was emitting this both temptatious and dangerous heat. "Good, we will make use of it very soon. But continue... Now!"

"Oh, you're crazy... So, obviously after that, I fucked Jess and quite frankly I did it really, really hard. My thighs were clapping on her ass at a crazy pace! She was squealing and moaning at the top of her lungs. Jess was very light, so I could toss her around the bed in every way I wanted. And I did. I was taking her from behind so hard that the bed was banging against the wall and it probably made hole in it. I don't know what got into me that day, I'm not like this usually. Maybe subconsciously I knew that she was slutty, maybe she gave me unspoken permission to drill her pussy without mercy, ha ha! But she enjoyed that rough pounding, she came a few times."

"Fuck, that was really hot! My cute Danny so dominant?! What then?"

"When I finished, we just lay next to each other for a moment. Then she looked at her phone and panicked, and said to me that her roommate is coming back soon. I didn't suspect anything at that moment, but discovered later that she made this up. I dressed up, asked if we were going to see each other later during the party. She said yes, of course and... "

"... and you didn't." Ashley finished for me.

"Yup, exactly. We didn't meet at the party and I had trouble finding her afterwards. But it wasn't like I was looking for her desperately, after all I knew where her room was, so I could go there any time I wanted. I think I was aware that it wouldn't be a potential love and romantic relationship..." This time I made a highlight at the word 'romantic' to tease Ashley a bit. However it was hard enough to focus on talking, when she was playing with my cock. "...but I wanted to meet her, probably to get laid again, ha ha!"

"Seems as if she was avoiding you. I think I know where this story goes..."

"Apparently she was. But maybe a week later, an opportunity to confront her happened on its own. I spotted her sitting on the small wall near one of the dorms. And she was talking with a guy." Ashley made 'oho!' sound. "Yes, your guess was correct. I thought that I would go and talk to her, but then I decided to walk by her, to see what she would do. And then Jess noticed me..."

"Oh, fuck! That must have been epic! What did her face look like?"

"That was amazing how in a split second her face showed so many emotions and colors, ha ha! Shock, fear, panic, she didn't know what to do, she turned red, then super pale, then red again. But she... well, let's say that she sealed her fate, ha ha, when she grabbed the hand of that guy and gave me a last 'begging' glance. She literally asked me 'please, don't do this' with her eyes."

"Fucking slut! So she cheated on him with you. And what did you do?"

"I just walked by..."

"Oh, no, you should have approached her and smack her in the face... with your cock!" Ashley laughed and lifted herself on the elbow, to have better access to my dick. She was slowly tormenting it, squeezing and stroking in every possible way.

"Naaah... oh... not my style. The look on her panicked face was enough of a compensation for me. But to this day, I can't wrap my head around what she was thinking. That we would magically never meet again? We were studying in the same college, living on the same campus..."

"She let herself think with her pussy for a moment and that was the result. But the real victim was this guy she cheated on. So, at that party, it was as follows - she had a fight with her boyfriend, got angry, then met you and jumped on your dick as a form of revenge on the poor guy? What a stupid bitch, seriously..."

"Yes, I felt sorry for the guy... initially. Because later I heard gossip that they both were doing such things, so..." I said and Ashley rolled her eyes with disgust. "Anyway, Jess wasn't the brightest bulb in the store, obviously. She didn't think it through. Funny thing is that we met again, a few weeks later after we met again, ha ha! We ran across each other in the same library. She tried to talk to me about it, but I put on 'the coldest Michael Corleone' face and dismissed her harshly."

"Flawless victory!" Ashley made a perfect impression of the off-voice from the Mortal Kombat game and we both laughed. Next Ashley leaned above me and embraced my neck with her right arm. Her left hand was still moving on my cock. She looked me in the eyes and asked. "So this was the best sex in your life, before you met me?"

"Physically? Yes, pounding this stupid Jess was most pleasurable. But after reconsideration, I would say that, before meeting you, sex with Annie was the best one. At least we both were emotionally involved in each other, maybe it was very juvenile and silly, but still..." I answered while maintaining eye contact with her to see how she would react. I expected another sarcastic comment, but Ashley's face suddenly turned serious. She looked at me for a moment and then started to talk, slowly, with a lower voice. She was at the same time gently stroking my hard dick.

"And you would want to have all of that with me? This never-ending physical pleasure in the most creative and unique way? The fire, the passion, the desire, the closeness? Tenderness? Feeling that someone is taking care of your needs? Would you like to have that with me, Daniel? You think it's possible to have this with me?" It was unusual for Ashley, especially the way she asked the last question. I had the impression as if she asked partially herself if she is capable of having such a close bond with someone and not only during sex. But I knew the truth and the right answer.

"Yes. I think we already have some of this." I said looking deeply in her eyes, thriving on that intimate moment. I knew that we could have such closeness. Of course, creative foreplays, crazy role playing, dominance, 'muscle fucks' and everything of that were great, pleasurable immensely and I wanted these aspects too, but deep inside I would prioritize having exactly what she said in the first place, above all the rest.

"Surprisingly, that perspective is exciting for me too. I want to explore that. And you know what? I think that a guy like you deserves to have better sexual experience..." Ashley said quietly, then lifted herself more and kneeled over my hips. Next she smoothly pulled me closer with her strong right hand and with the left put a big pillow behind my back. After that I was half sitting, half laying, with Ashley half kneeling, half leaning on me. Ashley's hips were moving up and down slightly, massaging my cock trapped between our bodies. "And what was wrong with the sex with Christine? You said that was a total failure. Tell me then, but this time try to be concise..." She exhaled impatiently, surprising me with that question. I thought that we already exhausted this topic or at least dropped it to begin different activities. But apparently Ashley wanted to know everything. Her hands were gently exploring my chest and neck, as she was waiting for my response. And I realized that Ashley may find the reason of mine and Christine's failed sex attempts as real turn on for her.

"Christine and me, we simply weren't a match, Ashley, there was too much of friction between us, not only with our characters, also for sex. We tried to do this twice and both times it was a disaster." I purposely made a pause and the last words said quieter and with a lower voice. "She couldn't handle me... I was too big for her... " I looked directly into Ashley's eyes, to see her reaction. And it was even better than I expected, because it was completely genuine and unstaged. Ashley's pupils widened and she unwittingly opened her mouth.

"Oh... Tell me about it, babe..." Ashley unconsciously licked her lips and it looked very hot. I knew that it would turn her on, even if for me those were rather unpleasant memories.

"We had been dating for a couple of months until we reached that level..." I started to explain, but Ashley quickly interrupted me with a wide smile.

"She really held you for so long? Damn..."

"Ha, yeah, some girls are much faster on this topic..." I winked and continued with a more serious tone. "So our first time was really terrible. First of all, Christine for some reason, felt uncomfortable naked. I don't know why, she had a nice body, maybe an ass a bit flat, she could use some squats sessions. Nevermind, we started to do that and once I... entered her, she scowled, as if in pain. I made a few moves, not putting more than half of my dick inside her and then she said that it hurts. So it was an immediate buzz killer for me. We stopped and afterwards there was a really fucking awkward silence between us, almost physically painful, when we were both laying next to each other, not even touching or hugging. Then I said something, which was supposed to clear the atmosphere between us, something about trying this again the next time, bla bla bla. She agreed, reluctantly I must say. But after that day, even the smallest affection we had, started to vanish."

"But did you try to do it again?" Ashley changed position, now sitting on my thighs, of course flattening them with her heavy mass. She grabbed my cock right in front of her pubic bone and continued to stroke it with prolonged, pulling moves. Her silhouette was overwhelmingly massive, towering over me.

"Eh... Yes, we tried, at least I tried, because it was only at my initiative. After our first time, obviously, our... you know... energy wasn't as good as before. It was already heading to its end, even if I didn't see it or rather didn't want to see it. But it was a nice evening though, we ate together, I even cooked for her, then started to watch some movies, cuddling, etc... And believe me, I had my most tender and passionate attitude back then, I did everything I could to make this more pleasurable for her. That must have been a record long foreplay. She was reacting to this, but I could feel that she was hesitating. And when I laid down on her and put my dick inside her, she immediately started to clenched her thighs, to not let me go fully in. It was frustrating as fuck, but I was really patient... and tender, gentle, etc... and thought she needed more time. After a while I started to go deeper. And then Christine freaked out. She screamed that it hurts her and that it's too big, I was trying to continue and she ... Eh... It's a really unpleasant memory... It ended with her hitting my chest in anger and said that she doesn't want to do it with me. She behaved almost as if I raped her..." I shook my head. Those feelings of embarrassment and disappointment were still very vivid. "So it was over. Fortunately it was at her place and I could just walk out without any words, which I did..." I finished the story with a weird feeling of being very aroused, even though the whole story with Christine was everything but a turn on. But Ashley was doing that. I was curious about her reaction, if she would be sarcastic, mocking or something like that, but she was looking at me very seriously. Her eyes hid a lot of emotions I couldn't read until she spoke. Ashley once again surprised me. She proved to me that it's pointless to search for any pattern in her behavior or to predict her reactions.

"She didn't deserve you. Also, she didn't appreciate how great a guy you are and how amazing your body is. I can understand that your size may be a issue for some girls, but this stupid Christine handled it in a very immature and harmful way. She could find a way to do it with you, if she had a good will and respect for you." Ashley leaned on me more and lifted her hips, with her left hand aiming my now fully rigid cock at her entrance and with her right grabbing me under the chin, making me look in her eyes. Then she started to sit down and continued her passionate speech.

"Yes, you're big, babe... very, very big, but a real woman can take it. A real woman appreciates it..." Her voice cracked for a moment when my dick filled her fully, but she didn't even blink. Her blazing eyes were piercing mine. "Oh, I'm a real woman, Daniel. And with me you'll never feel so terrible like with those girls..." I wanted to say something, even though I had no idea what could be the answer to those words, but Ashley didn't give me a chance, by leaning and kissing me. And again it was a different kiss than the previous ones, her lips just skimmed mine and delicately went up to my cheekbone, temple, forehead. Nextly Ashley entwined my head and pulled me to her chest, holding me tightly between her breasts. She started to move her hips up and down, very slowly, as if she wanted to show me that she can take me fully. Very gently, her right hand began to stroke and massage the back of my head. I was covering her warm skin on the cleavage with kisses and Ashley continued to talk with a lowered, seducing, yet very tender tone.

"With me, you won't ever have to ask for sex, you won't have to earn it. I know how vain are some women, that they want men to deserve the right to have sex, they want to hold power on them this way". She slightly increased her pace and released my head from her hug, pushing me softly on the pillow. Again, from my perspective, Ashley looked like a giantess, oversizing me in an extreme way. She lifted her huge arms and let her hair loose. Now shiny blond cascades were falling on her massive shoulders. She put her hands on my chest and leaned forward, maintaining an intimate eye contact with me. She then resumed her beautiful, sexy, love-making talk.

"I will never deny you sex, because I love it, babe! You won't have to suffer from blue balls, you won't have to jerk off, to be frustrated by not having a release! I can promise you that... oh..."

I discovered this new feeling of being dominated by tenderness! Ashley mastered all four elements. She could behave so differently, depending on her mood, attitude or situation.

My hands began to caress her waist, exploring crevices between her hard obliques. I put my palms on the lower parts of Ashley's lats, which were protruding below her armpits and started to "lift" her. She responded to that by slightly increasing her pace.

Our eyes met again and she smiled warmly. Actually, her smile contained so many emotions that it was hard to describe. Affection, desire, care, pride, happiness, appreciation. I could fall in love solely with that smile.

All of the sudden she pulled my face and kissed me or it was more as if she strongly pressed her lips against mine, at the same time I felt that my penis was squeezed inside her. Her body froze for a moment, as she stopped breathing. Then she embraced my head and held me tightly for a couple of seconds. Finally, Ashley sighed loudly, glanced at me with satisfaction and started to kiss me rapaciously and at the same time resumed to move her hips.

I guess that she really has no difficulties reaching an orgasm. This one took her maybe three minutes. It wasn't as powerful as those previous ones, but it seemed that she still loved it. After a moment she broke our kiss and smiled with foggy eyes.

"Tell me when you're close, Danny..."

"Why?"

"Because I want to taste you..." She said that with a succubus-like smile and chuckled quietly.

"Oh, fuck, then I'm close already..."

"Wow, how convenient! Ha ha! Very good!" Ashley agilly moved to my right side and slid her left arm under my neck. I felt her hard forearm on the back of my head and the huge peak of her bicep pressing at the side of my face. With her right arm she reached for my swollen cock and started to vigorously pump it up. The muscles in her right arm were tensed and moving with lightning speed. The voracity in her moves made me aroused even more. Ashley was handling my dick as if she owned that part of my body. I was held in a tight embrace by a beautiful girl and at the same time enjoying a muscular handjob. That's the way to live! Ashley looked at me with an amused smirk and whispered "We're gonna have a lot of fun together, babe! But now... cum for me, please!"

Being treated with such 'expertise', I had no other option, but to comply with her wish and cum. A loud moan went out of my mouth unconsciously and Ashley intuitively leaned towards my groin. As soon as I felt her soft lips around my dick, I couldn't hold it anymore.

"I'm....ahh!" I yelled in order to warn Ashley, but she was more than ready. She was simultaneously sucking and massaging my cock. The first shot made her mutter something in surprise, but then she began to purr like a cougar, swallowing every bit of my load. I fell down on the pillow, completely exhausted, with a brain overloaded by pleasure. Heavy, spasmodic breaths were coming out from my chest and my eyes rolled in almost unbearable ecstasy as Ashley was whirling her tongue all around, the right now, very sensitive glans. My face would have to look like this silly meme on the net, on which someone has a weird face expression, a mixture of pain, effort and pleasure and the caption says 'when you came, but she is still sucking'. I would probably laugh loudly, if only I had enough air in my lungs.

"Hmmm... that was a better snack than this protein bar, ha ha!" Ashley let go of my pleasantly tortured penis and sat up. She reached for water, drank and rinsed her mouth. Then she again crawled on me with a devilish smile. "A kiss for the effort?" I knew exactly what she wanted to do and allowed her. She kissed me, pressed her tongue inside my mouth and started to move it in an exaggerated way. After a few seconds we both laughed simultaneously.

"You're such a troll, ha ha!"

"That's most of my charm". She smiled widely and for a moment looked at me with an affectionate gaze. Then the smile faded away and her face became serious. "You know what, Daniel? I'm really happy that I met you. You're my chance to have..., to have a normal future. It happened at the point of my life when I was about to do really stupid or miserable things..." Her sudden change of mood caught me off guard. At first I was expecting some 'plot twist' in her prankish way, but something in her eyes indicated that she was completely honest. And I was both happy and intrigued hearing that.

"Thank you. I'm also very happy that we found each other. But what are those things you meant?"

"Eh, a whole bunch of irresponsible stuff. Hey, even the way we met fits this description, don't you think? I mean, challenging random guys in the gym is one thing, but letting a stranger cum inside me, is something really stupid, really risky." Ashley chuckled without humor. "And I'm not talking about pregnancy... It's not so easy when the ovulation is kind of blocked because of steroids, but what about diseases? Of course, even back then I was nearly sure that such a cutie like you isn't the type of guy who goes on hookers and may have caught some nasty shit, but still...There is always a risk".

"Well, then that goes on both sides, right? I did the same. I fucked a stranger bareback and even licked her anus..." We both chuckled, but Ashley again without much joy. "Maybe it was irresponsible, but something good came out of it. We met."

"Yes, that's true and because of that very nice result, I'm not placing this at the same level with other stupid things I did. I just stated the obvious facts of how that looked."

"Heh, you're right, but I prefer to remember the other aspects of our first encounter." I chuckled and then asked. "So what are these things you meant?"

"Eh... okay, let's start with less sinister ones, but still stupid as fuck, at least in my opinion, others may see it differently." Ashley stopped for a moment as if she wanted to let me ask something, but I was just listening, so she continued or rather should I say surprised me with a sudden question. "Do you know who Ronda Rousey is?"

"Yeah, former female MMA star, now she is doing wrestling as far as I know." I was watching UFC and other shows quite regularly, so it was impossible to not know who Ronda was.

"Yes, exactly. What do you think about her now being a star in WWE?" I didn't know how Ronda Rousey was connected with potential stupid and reckless decisions in Ashley's life, but there had to be something, so I answered as honest as I was able.

"I don't know. Nothing? That would be most adequate. I was never her fan, but when she was fighting for real, I was following her career in MMA with moderate interest. But when she stopped, I completely lost that interest, never seeing anything she did in wrestling. I went to one movie in which she starred, but it was total garbage, a waste of money for a ticket, ha ha!"

"Just how I thought. She lost a lot of fans' respect when she decided to do that shit. And..." Ashley hesitated for a moment, then shook her head with a soft chuckle. "...and I had an offer to be her biggest rival, can you imagine?"

"Seriously?!"

"Yeah, I was contacted by one WWE representative and they offered me a role as a main female 'heel', it's their term for a villain or something like that. They had to observe me for a while, because they had a full, detailed offer ready, including the persona for me, nickname, multiple scenarios for the 'fights' et cetera..."

"Which persona? You mean outfit? And what would have been your nickname?" I asked curiously and Ashley rolled her eyes.

"Oh, c'mon, It was cliche and cringeworthy..." She answered sternly. "My nickname would have been 'Amazon Queen'. Yeah, sooooo original, right? And my outfit would have been the same... Skimpy leather bikini, loincloth, gauntlets, a tiara and, of course, how could they miss that, a whip."

"Ha ha, sorry, but it had to be invented by horny dudes. It would be a mix between Wonder Woman and Xena..." I chuckled and Ashley smiled, but rolled her eyes again. I turned more towards her and placed my hand on her ripped belly. "...but I can't say that it wouldn't look extremely hot, especially if you wore it."

"Yeah, I figured this out..." Ashley smiled widely, but then added with a more serious tone. "Listen, I wouldn't mind wearing such an outfit for you, to play some crazy and sexy game. And I wouldn't mind wearing it for a single photo session or something like that. But to be associated with such an image for so long, I wouldn't want to do this."

"So I assume you declined that offer?"

"Yes, I did, but it wasn't so easy... they offered me a really big contract. Fucking huge. It would have been money which could have secured me for the rest of my life. But I just couldn't do it. So I thanked them for the offer and told them that at that point I wasn't interested..."

"At that point? So you left yourself an option..."

"Kind of... I didn't turn down the offer firmly. If I change my mind, they still have a role for me. But... I don't know Danny, I know that for many people my reservations would be silly, after all it's an entertainment industry and amazing money and there is nothing wrong with it, isn't it?"

"Heh, I don't know if I'm the right person to answer this question. For me wrestling always was something really cringy. Like a cheapest version of theatre and circus combined in a weird, fantasy universum. I never understood how someone can watch this regularly and be excited by staged, fake fights."

"I think the same and if I ever would do that, it would be 99 percent for the money. I can't understand the wrestling phenomenon too, but one thing is undeniable. If you are a star there, you have a really high pay. Fucking crazy high, you know what I mean?"

"Yes, sure, their stars are paid greatly, but you said that money would be 99% of the reason to go for it. So what would be the remaining 1%?" I asked curiously and Ashley again looked at me as if she wondered if she should tell me.

"Eh.. You may laugh, but fuck it, after all we are so honest right now. This one silly percent would be my hope for a chance at an acting career." She glanced at me suspectively, to check if I was laughing, but I was really intrigued by what she said and didn't show a shocked or amused reaction, so she continued with a different tone. "You see, people like The Rock, I mean mostly him, but also Bautista, John Cena or even Ronda herself, although it's a slightly different case, but these guys were involved in wrestling from the very beginning and their fame transcended the wrestling world and they started to star in movies..."

"Wow, I wouldn't have thought that you wanted to be an actress, I mean, I truly believe that you would be great and that you have talent for this, for real."

"Oh, yeah?" Ashley smiled sneakily and started a funny, yet sarcastic rant. "And how do you know if I have acting talent or not? Are you an expert? Maybe a headhunter, huh? You're just trying to butter me up!"

"Ha ha, no, I'm not an expert, but it would be nice if you, for once, didn't accuse me of being a kiss-ass." I bantered with her. "You have a few features and skills, which, in my non-expert eyes, are necessary to be at least a decent actor. You have a very vivid countenance and by the way you keep pulling these pranks on me, I can assess that you can hold your poker face forever, you are very intelligent and of course, what is the most important on the silver screen, you're eye-popping, brain-melting, dick-rising beautiful and sexy!" I ended my thought and Ashley laughed heartily.

"Oh, you're so sweet, Danny!" Ashley giggled and fluttered her eyelashes in an exaggerated teenager fashion, proving her acting skills right away.

"Ha! You see? That's what I was talking about. And it is already more than The Rock or Ronda could perform! Fuck, Ronda's acting was so bad, that they could put a cartboard figure of her in the scenes and no one would tell the difference!"

"Ha ha ha!" Ashley again laughed so hard that she couldn't breathe anymore. After a while she calmed down and wiped tears from her eyes. It was so refreshing to see her laughing freely! Finally she said, "I'm aware that the term 'actress' is maybe too big a word, but yeah, I wouldn't mind starring in some movie, even if that would be a small, episodic role. Anyway, there would be only limited roles for a woman weighing a fucking 220 pounds of muscles. I know that things changed, but when I was a young girl, there were movies with muscular actresses, even in the main cast! Of course, these movies were mostly shitty, some B or C class actions, but maybe you know women like Cory Everson or Rachel McLish?" I nodded, because I was familiar with the first girl, whom I remembered from the teenage tv show 'Hercules'. Ashley made a surprised expression and teased good naturedly. "Oh, you know them? I thought you're too young. But yeah, these girls were hot, muscular and they were playing female versions of Rambo and silly stuff like that. It imprinted in my mind and I always thought that it would be cool to be like them. But, well, their levels of slender and sexy muscularity were accepted back in the days, but currently which possible roles could there be for a massive behemoth like me?" I opened my mouth to answer, but Ashley reminded herself something and cut me off. "Oh, I recall that there was one, more modern movie with Jennifer Lopez, called "The Cell', with a short scene starring female bodybuilder Kim Chizevsky and that woman was a real, fucking massive beast. But this was a scene from the nightmare of a serial killer, ha ha, and Kim played a monstrous imagination of something from this killer's mind. I don't really know, it was a weird and haywire movie."

"Sounds like a masterpiece." I said and Ashley chuckled again. "I know that female bodybuilders appear in movies or tv shows, maybe less often than in the nineties, but sometimes it happens. What is kind of sad is that often those mini roles are a kind of a mockery of female bodybuilding, right?" Ashley only nodded as a confirmation, so I continued with my thoughts. "But there is the movie genre where muscular women can have bigger roles. Superhero movies, you know, Marvel, DC and so forth."

"Phew!" Ashley rolled her eyes with impatience. "C'mon, almost all of those superheroines are portrayed as skinny, slender chicks, which one is muscular in your opinion?"

"I know, I know, but even in the one of the newest Wonder Woman versions, there were a few very muscular actresses starring as the other Amazons." I knew that one of them was even an actual bodybuilder, but couldn't recall her name. Ashley still wasn't convinced though.

"And they appeared on the screen for what? Ten seconds? Fifteen? That only proves what I said earlier."

"Okay, but there are a few characters from the Marvel universe of very muscular women and since creators are exploring more and more heroes, even those lesser known..."

"Which one? The only one I know is She-Hulk and... yeah, it may be a character to be played by someone like me, but I'm sure that they would do the same trick like with the Hulk, normal actress as a normal girl, whatever her name was and She-Hulk body made by CGI."

"Jennifer Walters..." I said and Ashley looked at me as if she didn't know what the hell I was talking about. "That was her name, I mean, the normal girl who turned into She-Hulk. Trust me, I am a true expert about Marvel." I deliberately highlighted the word 'expert' as a follow up to our previous banter. Ashley smiled widely.

"You're such a nerd..." She said with a mean grin, then added more casually without looking at me, but I saw a little provocative smirk. "Anyway, I've always prefered the DC universe..."

"Oh, no! So... so I guess this is it... we really can't be together..." I grabbed my head as if I was truly distressed and Ashley laughed crazily again.

"I believe we will find a way to overcome this major crisis, ha ha!" Ashley pulled my face and kissed me. I started to kiss her back, realizing that I became a junkie addicted to Ashley's lips, but she quickly stopped me from my narcotic. "But you're such a die-hard fan of Marvel and couldn't surprise me with another character other than She-Hulk? Huh? Are you an expert or not?"

"Just wait, I'll show you... " I sat up and looked for my trousers. When I spotted them on the floor in front of the bed, I got up on my knees and then felt a solid slap on my naked butt. Ashley was like a predator, waiting for these moments. "Oh, not only do you prefer DC comics, but you have a tendency to commit domestic violence. Great..."

"Ha ha! It's not my fault that your ass is like a magnet for my hand!"

"Be careful, because when I catch your ass, spanking will be the last of your concern..." I said, faking a stern voice and Ashley laughed. I took my phone from the jeans and came back to her.

"I like it when you show your dominant side, Danny. I just hope it isn't just talking..."

"You'll see... but for now, let's get back to the really important things, the comic book characters you could play in movies." Hearing that, Ashley chuckled throatily and she did that again, I unlocked the screen of my phone and a very bright light struck my eyes for a moment. "As a true Marvel expert, with super nerdy specialisation in Spiderman's universe, I present the perfect character for you! It's Stunner!"

I gave Ashley my phone and she started to watch artworks with that character. It would be the perfect role for her, Stunner was blonde, beautiful, crazy muscular and crazy strong. And she was also just crazy. I was observing how Ashley's eyes widened with visible excitement and after sliding through a few drawings, she stopped at one page directly from the comic, in which Stunner was lifting overhead a whole car with the intention to throw it at Spiderman.

"Ooo, that's amazing, Tell me more about this Stunner, my nerdy expert, ha ha!" She gave me my phone back and I put it behind me. Ashley got really excited and it was nice to see her acting like this.

"Okay, so Stunner is... similar to you. A blonde muscular bombshell, inhumanly strong, able to lift cars, as you could see, or punch through walls. She is kind of a villain slash anti-hero. But Stunner is, I don't know what to call it, a virtual reality created body with the mind of Angelina Brancale, the fat and ugly assistant of Dr Octopus. Stunner is the personification of her imagined, perfect self. She is crazy in love with Octopus and willing to do everything for him, unaware that he is using her to achieve his goals." I was feeling weird talking about it, I really was a mega nerd with Spiderman, it was my biggest passion since my teenage years. One could assume that Ashley would make fun of me, but she was listening with full attention. "So, if I were a director, I would hire some ugly actress to play Angelina and some hot muscular blonde beast to play the Stunner part. I may even know one girl fitting the requirements. What do you think?"

"I think that would be great!" Ashley said joyfully, but then again turned more serious and said. "Thank you, Danny, you cheered me up with your nerdy sense of humour."

"You're welcome, finally reading and collecting comics like a complete no-life was helpful." We both chuckled softly, then I also said in a serious tone. "Now I understand what you meant. Going into the wrestling industry would be a risky move. Yes, money would be great, but you could lose many fans, who follow your bodybuilding career and new ones... I don't know if you would be interested to have fans from that world. And if you were supposed to be a villain there, then probably they prepared stupid scenarios in which you lose 'the fight' in a humilitating way. At some point they would script things in a way making you look like a fool. I don't know how you feel about it, but personally I wouldn't stand it."

"The same! Listen, I know that Ronda would beat me in a real fight, with her judo and MMA background, but there I'd have any chance to fight back, right? In wrestling I would have to follow the script and, like you said, it could end in some retarded, cringy way. And for someone with my character it would be unbearable..." Ashley almost flinched while talking about it, again falling into a kind of melancholic mood. We laid in silence for a moment.

"So... plan B is that we gather funds for a movie or a tv series about Stunner with you in the main role and then we hit Netflix or HBO, okay?" I said to cheer her up again.

"Heh... You're a really sweet boy, Danny." Ashley chuckled, but humorlessly. Then she stared at the ceiling for a while, seemingly lost in thoughts. After a moment she looked at me and said with a resigned tone. "But speaking about movies, I already had two offers to appear on screen."

"Really? And you declined? Why? Were these movies shitty?" I asked with agitation, only to meet a surprised reaction from Ashley. She looked at me for a couple of seconds, as if she was trying to determine if I was joking. Supposedly, she didn't notice any trails of mockery, because she shook her head and chuckled softly.

"Oh my god, you're really innocent, Danny. I told you earlier that I was about to do really stupid things before I met you and whole idea with wrestling was the mild case."

"I don't understand..." I really didn't, just to realize a few moments later how naive was my line of thoughts.

"I see and it's adorable. Danny, these offers were about porn movies. Real porn, not some softcore webcam stuff like OnlyFans." She said that calmly, but with a gravely stern voice. I was so shocked that I went completely mute for a moment. Ashley didn't even notice that, because she continued while looking at the ceiling. "Many fans were asking me, well, not directly, but in the comments, if I will ever create an OnlyFans account, but I was never interested in this. Nor in naked sessions. But not so long ago, I received offers to do porn from two different companies. One, in the last year, from, let's say, the classic porn industry, the second, a few months before we met, from a company run by a former female bodybuilder, who starred in such movies many years ago... In both options I would have a big impact and decision making about scenarios, other people involved, etc. Money also was tempting. But I declined..."

She finished and glanced at me, this time noticing my shocked expression. I couldn't hide it, couldn't deny also that it struck me. Ashley looked at me and I had a feeling that again she wanted to test me. To see if I would finally consider her as a bad person, just like she considered herself. But I couldn't see her that way. Maybe someone could say that I was already blinded by love and affection, but I knew deep inside that Ashley wasn't like that. And I knew also that she was waiting for my response and it was a very important moment for our future relationship.

"I'm glad that you declined these offers." I said quietly, while looking deeply in her eyes.

"I did... at the time, but similar to WWE, I left myself an option. And very likely I would have done it, if we didn't meet. Maybe not right then, not in the next year, not in the next two, but at some point I would have done that."

"But why? I didn't think that money would be the reason..."

"Of course that I wouldn't do that for cheese, but for the thrill. For sex, which I love, as you know. And to fill a fucking void in my lonely, miserable life. I told you, I had thought that I would never meet the perfect man for me. Or even the good, nice guy with whom I could spend time and who could satisfy me sexually. Because I won't be like other chicks, who claim that sex isn't the most important. I mean, of course, at the end of the day it truly isn't, but it is high on the importance list for me. I like it, I need it and even when I became convinced that I'll be alone, I didn't want to resign from it. I know that you will start to deny it, but I'm a really fucked up person in many aspects. Before we met I was in a weird part of my life, had several relationships in the past and after breaking up from the last and longest one I was irreparably damaged. Even more fucked up than I was before..."

"But you could have any guy you wanted! And I don't think you're..." I tried to protest against Ashley's harsh self-judgement, but she interrupted me with annoyance.

"Oh, fuck, don't make me laugh! You know that it doesn't work that way! With your look and personality you also could have any girl you wanted. Not some average 6/10 or 7/10 chicks, but nines and tens. And not only in terms of beauty. Yet you had trouble finding a good match..." Ashley again put the accent on the word 'match', but this time with bitterness. "...with Annie you had common interests, but sex was weird, unsatisfying. With Jess it was the opposite, but she was a stupid whore. With Gabi you had no emotional bond and Christine was a complete failure. So don't tell me that I could have anyone. Yeah, sure, I could have a fucking queue of guys who would want to be my boyfriend and I could cherry pick between them, trying them one by one, by one, by one... But what would it make of me? An even more cynical, faddy and pathetic bitch? That just doesn't work that way so that you can set up a goal 'now I'll find a perfect partner for me', because it consumes time, you need to get involved, then sometimes you get involved, other times not or the opposite way. If you force yourself to do that, it just won't work. Don't you get it?" Ashley was getting more angry, but I didn't feel that I was the target or the cause of her emotions. It was more as if she was salty about how certain things in life work.

"I get it, you're right. I know that it can't be planned. That's why I'm glad that we met. All the more if that prevented you from doing porn. Because there would be no turning back from this".

"You think I don't know that? Of course there wouldn't be. I told you that I also knew that it would be a miserable decision, but at the time, I found this more exciting than being alone and jerking off with a dildo. At least I could hang out and enjoy with handsome dudes with big cocks, what a great perspective for the rest of my life, right?" She said with venomous sarcasm and then continued also sarcastically, but in a much less angry way. "But then, all of sudden, I met an angel, a sweet, innocent, good-hearted boy, who saved me from the inevitable misery and despair. Of course, I wouldn't be myself if I didn't beat and dominate that poor guy first..." She ended with resignation, again shaking her head, as if she really had remorses about the way we met.

"Yeah, that sounds like an exact description of me." I said, ignoring her bitter irony and she smiled, but kind of sadly. I reached for her hand and put mine on top of it. "Listen, Ashley, even if things between us won't work out, which I don't want obviously, but if that would happen, I hope you won't take those offers..."

"Eh, Danny, if we break up, then my decisions about making porn or not, definitely won't be of your concern..."

"Maybe. But you deserve better, because you're better than this."

"Yeah, yeah, because you know perfectly who I am. To be correct, you met me only a few times, Danny. So what makes you so certain that you claim that I'm better than this or that?"

"And what makes you certain that meeting me may be your last chance for a normal life? I may show you fucked up quirks as well, which you would not stand." Ashley rolled her eyes and wanted to say something, but I stopped her. "Wait, even this conversation proves my point. Just the fact that you told me all of this, that back then you were aware what those decisions could bring and most importantly, that you declined those offers. That honesty of yours, that awareness, they are the proofs. Have you been so honest and open with other guys?"

"I was with one and it was a huge mistake." For a moment, Ashley's expression was deadly serious. Like deadly, DEADLY. Then she sighed with resignation and said. "Fine. You're right, at least partially. But you know why I think that you're my last chance for some stabilisation in my life? Because you're so normal. You're free of this world's garbage. And so innocent, so annoyingly innocent. It is scary for me, you know? Because I know that at some point, unintentionally, I will kill that innocence and your faith in me, just because of the way I am." Ashley said this quietly and her voice was a little bit shaky. "But I can assure you that I won't decline this one offer from life - you. I want to see what it will bring for me, where it can lead us." Ashley ended, looking deeply into my eyes. And I had a feeling that she would like to end this topic as well, so I said more cheerfully.

"So that will be the plan for the upcoming years."

"Hah! Okay, let it be that way." Ashley nodded with a smile, still a bit sadder than happier, but at least it was a smile. Then she shook her head and chuckled very quietly, as if one of her thoughts amused her. "Hey, we're going to sleep, babe. But first, how about we take a shower together?"

"Nah, I'm fine, I like to be covered with sweat, sperm and other body fluids". I answered and Ashley laughed loudly. It was good to see her cheered up. She stepped over me and got down on the floor.

"C'mon, it'll be nice to refresh ourselves after these heavy topics." She nudged me jokingly. I sat up and joined her, then she added. "You may want to take your pants and wash them, I'm sure they're sticky from all the precum, ha ha ha!"

I grabbed them from the floor and jokingly pretended to check the inside, causing another burst of laughter. "That was a very correct assumption, Ashley."

"Oh, you're silly, ha ha! C'mon!" She turned around and I started to walk, but all of sudden Ashley turned again and embraced my shoulders. She hugged me tightly without a word and then kissed me softly on the side of my neck. It wasn't sexual, more like, gratitude? "Okay, now let's go."

Once again during the evening, or more accurately this night, I observed Ashley's powerful walk. It was then more pleasurable for me, as she was walking directly in front of me. But I wasn't only admiring her back and glutes, my mind was for a moment occupied by processing what Ashley revealed to me about herself.
I couldn't wrap my head around it. I was partially shocked, not only by those porn offers, but also the way she talked about losing her virginity and a few other facts. I wasn't (too much) prude or naive, I knew that almost every female bodybuilder has an OnlyFans account or was involved in adult content one way or another. Hell, nowadays even 'girls next door' or office colleagues could do such things on the net. And still - Ashley didn't try it. She wanted to, she was thinking about it, but she didn't do it.

Not that this shock changed anything with my feelings towards her. No, I was even more infatuated by her, from showing the puzzles from her past, which apparently wasn't always the nicest times, Ashley became more human to me. And despite the heavy topics, I felt an overwhelming gratitude that she shared it with me, even with darker things which she wasn't proud of. With Ashley's pride and character, it could not have been this easy to trust and open in front of me. I knew that it cost her a lot, even if she didn't show it. According to her own words, she had done it in the past with some guy and probably he failed her trust or maybe even used it against her.
I had never experienced such intimate honesty with any other woman. That day Ashley not only let me into her house, but also her head, her mind. And I hope that she at least left her heart ajar for me.

Ashley opened the bathroom door and went inside, I followed her, realizing that this was the only room I had not seen yet. It was big, but organized with common sense and practicality. There was a bathtub, with the option of water massage in one corner, in another was a shower cubicle or should I say a shower space, because it was so big. It could easily accommodate two people. Interesting... A glass wall, running from ceiling to the floor, separated the shower from the bathtub on the side and at front were glass doors.
In the nearest corner was a toilet and a sink and in the opposite one a nice wardrobe. As every other space in Ashley's flat, the bathroom looked like it was a picture taken from a real estate advertising folder.

Ashley went straight under the shower and I followed her, throwing my pants right under my feet inside the cubicle. Ashley looked at me with amusement and set up the water. She took a bottle from the shelf and gave it to me.

"Here, I bought this for you." She smiled softly and I realized that it was a men's shower gel. It may sound stupid, but I was touched by this small gesture. Of course, it could be nothing, but I believed in one thing I overheard my mother saying to my sister, when she was going through a break up with her boyfriend of that time. I don't remember what exactly happened between them, but this guy did something awful and then wanted to apologise by sending her a huge bouquet of roses. Then my mother said that love isn't about big, showy things, but small, seemingly meaningless gestures. I saw that shower gel as that type of gesture. Maybe not proof of Ashley's love yet, but...

"Wow! Thank you!" I said enthusiastically and Ashley laughed. "What?"

"It's just a shower gel, Danny, ha ha!" She shrugged her enormous shoulders and started to wash her body.

"Oh, c'mon, it's not some regular shower gel, I never had this scent. Oceanic fresh? Wow!" I made a funny face expression and Ashley laughed again. In the end I added nonchalantly. "And most importantly, it's from you."

"Pragmatism, Danny, nothing more." Ashley answered with a playful grin. "I realized that since you'll be dropping by my place more often and we'll be having fun activities together, then better prevent you from getting stinky, ha ha!"

"Liar!" I laughed and came closer to her. "Admit that you like and care about me." I tried to entwine her waist, but she dodged me.

"I care about your hygiene, Danny!" She chuckled and took her shampoo from the shelf. "Now get lost, I need to wash my hair!"

I started to wash myself and observe Ashley. She was so sexy, without even trying. This level of sex-appeal can't be learned. She raised her muscular arms and slowly massaged her head, with prolonged moves. Eyes closed, water dripping on her body, Ashley looked like a goddess, like an ultra muscular version of Aphrodite. She looks as sensual as if she was playing in some shampoo ad, of course only if cosmetics companies would hire models with enormous muscles.
Watching her made me feel a growing desire, surprising even myself, despite already having sex with Ashley twice in the last hour, I was ready for another round. This time I decided that I would be on the initiating side.

"Turn towards the wall, I'll wash your back." I told her as she finished rinsing the shampoo from her hair. Ashley looked surprised at first, but soon a glint of curiosity appeared in her eyes. Without saying anything, she did as requested and I placed myself behind her. Of course, I didn't exactly want to wash her back. I started to gently and slowly massage her shoulders and upper back, once again astonished by how dense and hard Ashley's muscles were, even though her body was relaxed by the warm water pouring all over us. My hands went lower, with circling moves, slid across her shoulders blades, to the sides of the latissimus dorsi, sneaking under her armpits, delicately skimming her breasts. I felt her body tremble under my touch, as I went lower to her waist, then to her glutes. I was hard as steel, it was almost painful. I pressed my dick down and slid it between Ashley's legs, right under her pussy. A loud moan from her assured me that she liked what I was doing.
My hands went up again, this time faster, less patient, right to Ashley's deltoid muscles, then sliding down by her biceps and forearms. I grabbed both her wrists and lifted them up. Planted a soft kiss on her neck and said.

"This one, here, now like this." I placed Ashley's left hand on the glass wall and did the same with the right. "And this one... like this."

She allowed me to do this without uttering a word, I could feel her warm vulva pulsating on my dick. Ashley bent slightly and leaned against the wall. Her muscular hard butt was now exposed, jutting backwards, just like I wanted. I let go of her wrists and placed my hands on her hips. Drawing back my own hips, my dick aligned with Ashley's entrance, I didn't even have to aim. With a slow, but decisive push, I filled her fully.
She grunted loudly through clenched teeth and her muscles visibly tensed for a moment. I started to move slowly, but finishing every thrust strongly, pressing the front of my thighs against Ashley's glutes. I wanted her to feel me!

"Your back is sooo beautiful... so massive". I exhaled in her ear, while I again began to massage that hard and chiseled surface.

"Oh, you're massive too, you feel so good inside me!" She yelled and turned her face backIt's about time to look at me. She was on fire! I pulled her gently by the neck and we kissed, then she leaned forward on the wall harder. In that position, her arms looked epic, boulder next to boulder. I grabbed the peaks of her biceps which worked as very solid handles, to give me a support as I was thrusting myself into her harder and harder. Her biceps felt in my hands like two grapefruits made of granite. I knew she was getting close.

"How about we buy a few cameras..." I told her with a lowered voice. "...and you'll do porn movies with me..."

"Oh, aren't you getting bold?" She grunted with effort, but also amusement. And evidently my fantasy talk made her even more fired up as I felt as her pussy started to clench over my dick. She was able to say only: "Yes, we'll do that!"

And she came. Big time. Huge spasms violently shook her body. Her arm muscles flexed so hard, expanding these mountainous biceps, as if she was hitting the classic rear double bicep pose. Her legs gave up for a moment and she leaned back heavily on me, but I was able to support her weight and let her recover.

"I got you, Ashley, I got you..." I whispered tenderly to her ear, as she was panting deeply. I was almost glued to her back, hugging her midsection tightly. Ashley reached for my head and trapped it shortly between her bicep and forearm. She messed up my wet hair and sighed loudly.

"Don't stop, Danny, I want you to cum inside me, do it, babe, do it. Fuck me!" Ashley hissed and again leaned against the wall, but this time she started rhythmically to push herself on me. I stayed still for a while, then adjusted to her moves. We found an impossible sync, as if our minds were connected telepathically. Without losing the pace and rhythm, my whole length was being shoved inside Ashley, half by my thrusts, half by her pushing back. Her hard glutes were clapping against my thighs. Seeing how her entire back was flexing and those wet, shiny arms working threw me on the edge of orgasm, I needed only a few more thrusts, but suddenly felt that Ashley had another orgasm, milder than the first, but still her inner muscles closed on me with vicious force. It was more than enough to make me cum, I only yelled when her pussy did all the work milking my cock completely.
I leaned forward, pressed on Ashley's back with a big part of my weight, but it was nothing for this alpha female. She supported our bodies with her unshakable arms and gave me the time to rest.

After a while I slid out from her and she turned to me with an inconspicuous smile. I had a feeling that she was surprised that we both came at the same time. Normally, I would comment on this and joke about a special bond between us or something like that, but at that moment my mind was completely blank due to exhaustion. But I believed that it was caused by the magical connection between us. In turn, Ashley probably would bash me sarcastically, but maybe she was tired too, as she didn't say anything.
Ashley stroked my cheek with a cocky smirk, turned off the water and walked out. Outside the shower, she gave me a fresh towel and started to dry herself. Then she got to the sink, took out the hairdryer from a drawer and plugged it. I picked up my pants and squeezed the water out of them, then placed them under the towel rack.

"Come, sit on the can or bathtub, babe." She said without looking at me and started to dry her hair. It was good because she didn't notice how wobbly my walk was. My legs felt as if they were made of jelly. I sat on the edge of the tub and just observed Ashley. I couldn't figure out how she was doing it, but even with wet hair and a completely washed off makeup, she still looked beautiful.
Ashley was glancing at me with a soft smirk, surely noticing that my eyes were full of awe. She finished drying her head, placed the hairdryer back into the drawer and took out a bottle of a kind of body lotion, as I could read from the label.

"What is it for?"

"Just moisturizing, my skin tends to be a bit dry." Ashley answered and started to apply lotion on her body, while looking in the mirror. Then she glanced at me with slightly bitten lips and said. "Still waters run deep, huh?"

"What?" I had no idea what she meant.

"Not what, but who!" She laughed and answered herself. "You, babe, you. Who would have thought that such a sweet, romantic, nerdy boy would be a freaking pussy wrecker! Stud of all studs, ha ha!" She said with a soft laughter, but I felt as if my cheeks were getting hot because of Ashley's compliment. She could say those words in such a way that I felt both flattered and intimidated.

"Careful what you're saying or better be ready for round four!" I answered jokingly, although Ashley reacted as if she took that seriously. Or maybe it was just an act, but she raised her eyebrows and grinned widely. Seeing that I started to retreat from my first statement, in an even more goofing way, which caused another burst of laughter. "No, no, don't take this seriously, I was joking, okay? Ha ha! Truth is that I'm tired as fuck right now. And if I am the pussy wrecker, then evidently your pussy knows self defence techniques, ha ha! It was squashing my dick like a hydraulic press!"

"Maybe I wasn't joking about training my inner muscles with that steel ball?" She laughed, while finishing lotioning. Then she reached in the drawer again, but before she took something out, she looked at me and said. "I have something else for you, but please don't freak out from excitement, okay?" And then she showed me a brand new toothbrush. We both laughed heartily, then washed our teeth next to each other, like a couple being for a while together.

As we were going back to bed, I noticed on the clock near the tv that it was 3:30 AM! I couldn't believe it, it was like I just came to Ashley's flat maybe two hours ago. Apparently time ran completely differently when I was near her.
We laid down next to each other and Ashley kissed my forehead. Then turned her back to me and simply said. "Spoon me. Good night, Danny."

"Good night." I answered and hugged myself to the huge back and dipped my face in her hair. They smelled wonderfully and her skin was warm and soft. Maybe three minutes passed and Ashley already fell asleep, I heard her steady breath. I had a lot of thoughts whirling disorderly inside my head, but pretty soon they all subsided and I also blacked out.

I slept like a dead person, no dreams, only darkness. When I woke up, I was alone in bed. Still asleep, I looked around and found my pants and jeans, folded in perfect cubes on the bed's edge. There was also a brand new white t-shirt, XL size, but I guessed it was one Ashley bought for herself, because it had a collar in a slightly feminine style and, what was more eye-catching, it had a big glittery silver word 'fabulous' on the chest. Obviously it wouldn't be my choice of clothing, but I figured out that most likely Ashley had only this available. Good that she had anything for me, after she destroyed my own shirt yesterday.
I sat up and started to put my clothes on. Sizzling sounds began to be heard somewhere from the kitchen. I stood up and started to walk, only to find out that I felt exhausted, almost mauled as if I did a very hard workout yesterday. Well, I guess, naked 'wrestling' with Ashley counts as a very hard workout.

Just like I thought, Ashley was in the kitchen, apparently preparing breakfast for us. What a nice surprise!
She was standing with her back to me and I noticed that she was wearing only a small yellow top, black apron and white, lacy thongs. That was so fitting for her to look like this! She also swayed her hips to the music. It was a Bruce Springsteen's song, but I couldn't recall the title. I could observe her forever, channeling my inner "stalker" self, but it would be weird. I also didn't want to startle her, so I said loudly:

"Good morning! It seems that you will be the early bird in our relationship"

"Oh, hey!" Ashley turned around with a warm smile and got back to cooking. Of course Ashley couldn't be startled. How could I even think that? Her arm muscles expanded as she took a sieve from a higher shelf. "Early bird? Babe, it's almost 1 PM! I woke up maybe half an hour ago, but I didn't want to bother you, because you looked so sweet, ha ha!" She added with an amused voice while glancing my way.

"Wow, you passed my t-shirt test, very nice!" I made an inquiry and she explained. "I was wondering if you would protest against wearing a girly shirt, ha ha! But it's good to know that you don't care about such silly things."

"It was a test? Damn, I thought you really thought that I'm fabulous!"

"Maybe I think that, who knows?" Ashley chuckled and smiled charmingly, while pointing at the chair. "C'mon, sit, food will be ready any time soon."

"I need to pee first, I feel as if I haven't done that since 2010." I joked and was rewarded by her loud laughter. Is it my sense of humour that is so freakingly good or is it easy to make Ashley laugh in general? Let's modestly say that it might be both.

I went to the bathroom, feeling an intense pressure on my bladder. It really felt as if I peed for the last time years ago. My dick looked like a sea snail, swollen and very sensitive at the touch. Ashley's powerful pussy truly demolished it - I laughed inwardly. When I started to pee a stupid accident happened - the first stream went of the trail, hitting the wall behind the toilet and I had to panically aim downwards to do this like a civilised human. Of course, I cleaned up everything, but it made me laugh. I wondered if Ashley would laugh too.

"Ashley, I'm a true alpha male, I just marked your territory!" I said in an exaggerated cocky way and obviously that brought her attention.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, but her face indicated that she was expecting another joke.

"I accidently peed on the wall..." I answered, this time acting shyly and she laughed directly. "But don't worry, I cleaned everything!"

"Ha ha ha, poor Danny boy, is peeing into the toilet too hard of a task for you?" I fell in love with the way Ashley was laughing. It was so free, so honest. I knew that she was laughing when something was really funny, not because it was polite to laugh at someone's joke, like many people do.

"Apparently it is hard to do that with a dick brutally smashed and steamrolled the day before, ha ha!"

"I thought you liked it..." Ashley made an innocent and sad face, again showing her acting skills.

"You know that I loved it. Yesterday was epic."

"It truly was, Danny." And this time Ashley said that for real, looking in my eyes with passion and slightly blushing cheeks. I had a feeling that she meant that entire evening was wonderful, not only our sex. Then she waved at me and said with a wide grin. "But get your cute butt on the stool finally! Breakfast is ready."

"Mhmmm... you're spoiling me! It smells wonderful!" I said and sat on the same spot as at yesterday's dinner. The next Springsteen's song started and this time I recognized it. It was 'Glory days'. "Are you a fan of 'The Boss'?"

"Hah! I'm not just a fan! I literally love this guy. And do you like him?" She looked at me with squinted eyes and a sly grin.

"Yeah, sure, who doesn't like him, right?"

"Right!" She took out several plates from the cabinet and started to prepare something that looked like an epic mega breakfast for multiple people! "I must warn you Danny, that if by some circumstances a situation ever happens in which I may have a chance to spend a night with Mr Springsteen, then you will allow it, understand?" She finished with a devilish grin and I laughed loudly.

"Ha ha! Isn't he like seventy years old? You would destroy that poor guy!"

"Hey! For Bruce I would be gentle!" Ashley pointed at me with her finger with a hilarious, outraged expression. She was placing plate after plate on the worktop in front of me. There was everything! Bacon, bread, ham, eggs, salad, tomatoes, some thin sausages, cottage cheese. Full of protein breakfast. "Anyway, I would gladly spend the entire night listening to him singing and playing the guitar."

"So you're also romantic, huh?" I teased her a bit.

"I am, but shhh, don't tell anybody, I can't lose my 'tough bitch' image." Ashley laughed, while getting an enormous portion of bacon. Soon her plate was full of different and delicious ingredients. Mine looked similar, but well..., it was a third the size of hers. "So what music do you like, Danny?"

"Oh, I don't have a favorite genre. I've listened to a lot of rap in the past, you know, when I was a rebellious teenager, ha ha! And I still like it, but not this modern stuff, but songs from the nineties mostly. My favorite always was Bone Thugs N Harmony."

"I think I know them. They were these guys who could rap so fast?"

"Yeah, not only fast, but very melodic. They are really talented. But aside from rap, I also like rock, although I don't have any favorite band, it's more favorite songs, etc. I can listen to classical music, for example from games or movies or even to Russian hardbass techno, when I need to set myself in trance, when I'm working."

"I see." Ashley nodded and stuffed her mouth with a fork full of different things. It looked adorable and for a moment I just observed her eating. She caught me doing that and smiled warmly, as if she saw through my mind which emotions I was feeling at that instant. My head was filled with hearts, butterflies, rainbows and other romantic shit. Unfortunately, I was aware that, no matter how wonderful our date was, it was heading to its end. I doubted that Ashley was willing to spend the entire weekend with me. I felt that she wanted things between us to develop slowly, without rush. On the other hand, I could move in with her today and propose to her tomorrow. I had a crazy crush on her already, but remnants of my common sense were telling me that Ashley's approach was better at that stage.

"So what are your plans for today?" I asked casually, trying to not show how much her response would matter for me.

"Well, what can a bodybuilder do on Sundays afternoon? I'm going to hit the gym after breakfast." She answered with a calm tone. I wondered if for her a perspective of not seeing me was as hard as for me, but it probably wasn't. Ashley took a sip of water and asked. "What about you?"

"I'll go home and probably lay down in the coffin." I answered playfully and she snorted. "To be serious, I don't know, maybe I'll do some stuff to work or just rest. Tomorrow I have muay thai training, so it will be reasonable to have some rest after being mauled by a muscular sexy beast!"

"Boy, believe me, you would not like to be mauled by me..." Ashley said with a lowered voice, which was both threatening and amused.

We finished breakfast talking about music some more, it appeared that Ashley was really a diehard fan of Bruce Springsteen. I stuffed myself with food up to my breaking point while Ashley ate even more. That hypermuscular body of hers needed an enormous amount of food. After the meal I offered Ashley to give her a lift to the gym, then she excused herself and went to the bathroom to prepare.

I spent the time waiting for her to examine her library more thoroughly. It was really impressive, there were approximately one thousand books, maybe even more. I noticed that she had an exclusive edition of Dan Simmons 'Hyperion' and 'Fall of Hyperion' in one volume, with amazing, dark illustrations. I noted to myself that I need to ask Ashley about these books someday, as they were some of my favorites.

After about fifteen minutes Ashley came out of the bathroom and told me that she was ready. She had a sporty bag on her shoulder and - this starts to sound like a broken record - she looked stunning! She tied her hair in a high ponytail, wore a clingy, plain yellow t-shirt, stretched to the maximum in certain areas of her shoulders, biceps and of course breasts and her legs were almost tearing apart her lime leggings. Again, the colors and style of Ashley's clothes were casual and sporty, but in a unique way highlighting her beauty and otherworldly muscular body.

"I'm positively surprised that such a young boy has his own car..." Ashley said seemingly nonchalantly, as we were walking on the sidewalk in front her block.

"It's nothing luxurious, it's even more a miracle that it is still in working condition, ha ha!" I chuckled when we approached my freaking bolid, my graphite arrow, Honda Accord model from 2004. Although I must admit that it looked much better on the outside than it worked. I thanked myself for cleaning the garbage from under the passenger seat.

"I don't care, I'm not the bimbo who likes fancy, sporty cars." Ashley added with a smile, but added quickly. "Although there is a type of car with which you would impress me and make my legs spread on their own!"

"Oh, what is it?" I asked curiously.

"A fucking food truck, ha ha ha!" She really surprised me with this line and I laughed heavily. We both were still giggling when we got inside the car and started riding. I glanced at Ashley, her huge body was filling the seat to its maximum capacity, it had to be not the most comfortable for her, but she didn't complain. We passed a few intersections, when Ashley suddenly said.

"I like your driving style, Danny. Up to the driving code, safe, cautious. No speeding, no showboating. Really mature. Fuck! Are you really only twenty five years old or you lied to me?" Of course it wasn't a real question, so we both just laughed. But Ashley didn't finish. "And trust me, babe, as a really terrible driver, I can appreciate when someone is behaving behind the wheel like you do."

"Thank you. You know, the thing is that I personally don't like riding fast, there is nothing for me to enjoy. But what do you mean that you're a terrible driver?"

"Exactly that! I'm literally the worst. Give me a straight road in the middle of the desert and I'd still crash on something, ha ha!"

"But you have a driving licence?"

"I have, but the truth is that I shouldn't have passed the exam. Shouldn't even be allowed to try! The guy who was examinating me was confused as fuck, scared of his life because of my driving and probably scared of me also. Maybe he gave me a pass, because he was afraid that it would end badly for him if he wouldn't? And yet he couldn't take his eyes off me, he was kind of cute, you know? Ha ha! Little pocket version of a guy, he weighed probably the same as one of my leg." Ashley chuckled and shook her head. I was shocked how lightly she was talking about the fact she passed the exam just because her look both charmed and intimidated the examinator. But I couldn't deny that I didn't find that overwhelming confidence of hers a huge turn on for me. Ashley added. "But yeah, I have the license, however, if you value your own safety, do not ever ask me to sit behind the wheel, okay? I really mean it!"

"Sure, I'll be your chauffeur then!" I answered with a smile and Ashley nodded.  In the meantime we arrived at the place where everything began - at the gym where we met for the first time. I parked near the building and felt Ashley's hand pat my right thigh softly and then took a firm grab of my groin. I almost jumped on my seat and of course it caused her to laugh.

When we were out in the parking lot, Ashley sat down on the small wall and asked me to take a photo of her, while she prepared a preworkout supplement. As she scenarized it in a funny way - it will be one photo, but with benefits for many people. On her side, she would receive money from a sponsor, a supplement company for having an advertisement and for her fans on insta****, they will have new footage of her body to jerk off.
She gave me her phone and I took more than a dozen of pics, from different angles. Then we chose together the perfect one, which showed of course the can of supplement in the first place, but also highlighted Ashley's half-flexed bicep and her beautiful profile.

And then happened the moment which I was looking to delay as much as possible. Our 'parting'. Ashley came close to me, grabbed my (her?) t-shirt on the chest and with a dominant smirk pulled me towards her. Her right palm snuck behind my neck, with a gesture which I started to fancy more and more. She gave me a long, passionate kiss and then looked at me.

"Oh, no, Danny, don't make a sad puppy face!" She smiled warmly.

"What?! I'm not doing..." I joked and her smile for a moment became much wider.

"You don't even know what you're doing, ha ha! But to be serious, it's sweet that you're reacting this way." Ashley stroked my cheek and then continued with a more serious tone. "I need to tell you how things will look like, at least for the upcoming week. Since I'm off season right now and I won't participate in any contests until the end of the year, I have time to be more active as a personal trainer and nutritionist. That means that during the week, most afternoons and evenings I'll be busy. People have been sturming me for months and asking for work together. So that means that we won't be seeing each other everyday. Is that okay for you?"

"Okay? Fuck no! How can that be okay for me?" I feigned an outraged rant and Ashley chuckled. "But seriously, it will be almost unbearable, but I understand. Anyway, I have muay thai three times a week, so these days are loaded for me also."

"Good. But it's..." Ashley started to say something, but then hesitated with a hard to read expression.

"What is it?"

"We will not be seeing each other every day, not only because of my busy schedule." She bit her lips with a kind of concerned-apologetic-sad face. But when she started to speak, I knew that she was not joking. "I'll be open with you. I want things to go slow and easy. And, let me clarify this, so you won't end up sitting depressed, beating yourself up if you're the reason. It's because of me. Of my fucked up Mrs. Hyde side. I want to dose you with this part of myself, like some people do with a poison, so they can get more immune. I know that so far you may think that I'm a happy, joyful person, who laughs a lot and so forth. And it is generally true. But there are days..." She looked down at my chest for a moment. "...when I'm in a really dark mood... When it's hard for me to deal with even myself. And I know, you may think that it can not be so bad, that maybe you could cheer me up, but sometimes it won't be possible. And being with me in that state would be damaging. For you. And for us..."

She ended and I had an almost supernatural moment of clarity. In a split of seconds I saw in my mind a few alternate versions of my response, as if I had access to a preview of events from parallel universes. I saw scenarios in which I almost intrusively tried to get more explanations from Ashley, a version in which I tried to dismiss what she said, making a stupid or sexual jokes or to persuade her that I would be able to cheer her up, and so on. And I saw one perfect reaction.

"I understand, Ashley." I said seriously, then pulled her closely and hugged tightly for a short moment. She looked a bit touched, but I had a feeling that she didn't want to show that.

"Thank you, Daniel. I just... I really want this one to work out..." Ashley's gaze contained many emotions that I could drown in those icy blue depths. Somehow I knew that those moments, in which Ashley was so open with me, were difficult for her, at least for now. That she felt exposed by them and vulnerable, as if she was showing me, on her own will, the weak points in her armor. And that required a lot of courage and strength, considering that one of her partners in the past betrayed her trust.

"I want that too." I said with a serious tone, but then asked with more joy, to clear the atmosphere a little bit. "So... I understand that we will meet next weekend? Is that okay?"

"Oh, yeah! Here is what we're gonna do, babe!" Ashley said and I noticed that she visibly relaxed. "Yes, the next weekend will be our big date, you know, with dinner and a lot of sex, ha ha! And it will happen... at your place! I want to see your man's cave. Also you will cook for us, all right?"

"Damn, I see that you already scheduled everything! Well, okay, let's do it. Cooking challenge accepted!"

"Great! And one more thing. I don't want to promise anything, but maybe on Wednesday I will have a less busy evening, so hopefully we could at least go on a late walk in the park. What do you think?"

"That would be great! Just let me know!"

"I'll do it." She grabbed my chin and smacked my lips. "Bye, babe!"

"Bye!" I answered and Ashley walked away, disappearing into the gym a few seconds later.

I hopped to my car and headed home. I mean, the car with my body inside was going on the ground, but my mind was floating in the clouds. I never was happier in my life. It was a wonderful night and I adored every second with Ashley, even those spent on heavier topics. Hell, maybe even those ones were the most precious?

And I would see Ashley just on Wednesday. That was a good perspective. Only three days, they will pass quickly.

My only problem at that moment was what I should prepare for our dinner at my place. I wish I always had such problems to deal with.
My stories:
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jhunter

Nice to see more, and some wholesome with it being too much. Keep up the nice work.

ope009

Glad to see you're back with another amazing chapter! Really loved the slower chapter compared to the other ones. Keep it up! K++

PopSmoke13

You're an artist. This story is simply wonderful

marasso

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice to see more, and some wholesome with it being too much. Keep up the nice work.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Glad to see you're back with another amazing chapter! Really loved the slower chapter compared to the other ones. Keep it up! K++

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're an artist. This story is simply wonderful

Wow! Thank you guys for the feedback, really appreciate it! Chapter 11 is currently in the progress of making, but I may release some other story pretty soon :)
My stories:
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UnholyDk1103

Any Updates about this amazing story? 😀 waiting So long now for chapter 11 ;)

Wookey