Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583610 Posts in 74482 Topics by 30124 Members - Latest Member: Ishu June 06, 2024, 07:35:00 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  Dwan Abantao
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Dwan Abantao  (Read 30048 times)

Offline zzico76

• Activity:
    0%
Dwan Abantao
« on: December 07, 2009, 10:05:40 pm »

very nice philippine female bodybuilder  :o :o :o
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

Dwan Abantao
« on: December 07, 2009, 10:05:40 pm »

jojomoto

Dwan Abantao: Philippines FBB
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 04:24:18 pm »
Karma pls.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

typo10

Re: Dwan Abantao
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 08:42:28 pm »
Actually Google turned up a lot...like her Myspace page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline jadefoot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 08:53:06 pm »
Love this shot of her:

Offline asqwert

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 10:26:51 am »

its about everyone gaining weight after new year celebrations
so its time to get into sports
Dwan was interviewed here as one of the very few females here in the Philippines that think gaining muscle isn't so bad

femwrest

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 12:48:11 pm »
Actually Google turned up a lot...like her Myspace page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well yeah but not as many as I had hoped, certainly far too few competition pics.  Guess Filipino FBBs don't get as much coverage which is a pity.

arians33

Dwan Abantao
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2011, 03:40:27 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

K Please

Offline jadefoot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 04:21:57 am »
Dwan is way hot:

femwrest

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2011, 01:02:45 am »
Absolutely gorgeous and crazy abs.  Too bad she's no longer competing.

miketom2662

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2011, 03:44:35 pm »
i was her friend on facebook.she is very rude.we meet at thai airport.she has an amazing stregth.she nearly lifted me in one arm

Offline deleuze3

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2011, 04:25:49 pm »
i had a bit of a fight with her on msn. She was upset for a little nothing, she took what i said too personaly. I had to be very careful.
In what way was she rude ? heehe

femwrest

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 06:46:32 am »
I've never spoken to Dwan so I can't condemn or defend, but sometimes people can be quite defensive.  Just like this Asian FBB (whom I shall not name) who had a quarrel with ppl on another forum.

She has a paysite and someone commented that she seldom updates her site and he feels disappointed paying monthly and not having any new material.  Another person agreed with him and out of nowhere appears said FBB who goes on a tirade and starts scolding everyone and giving reasons (or excuses depending on how you see it) for the lack of material.  Seriously, its not as if any personal attacks were made.  People just feel that if they pay a monthly fee, they expect to see new material each month.  Failing which then make it a free site not a paysite.  Nobody likes paying monthly for updates that come every few months.  FBB didn't see it that way and saw it as a personal attack.

So it could have been a simple misunderstanding with Dwan.  But she is gorgeous and her body is nothing short of amazing.  She may not be famous per se but screw famous.  People like Lilian Tan and Joan Liew aren't exactly know worldwide either but that doesn't make them any less spectacular an athlete.

pogi1119

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2011, 02:47:18 pm »
As an objective observation, all I can say is that she has a temper (admitted it herself) and takes pride in her knowledge of fitness

arians33

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2011, 03:48:22 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

k please

femwrest

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2011, 11:41:47 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

k please
Nice but none of them are Dwan though.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  Dwan Abantao

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View