LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Natalia Hot Goddess

Started by bfwc2006, October 28, 2020, 11:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

passplay22

Whoa! That's worse than Muscle Goddess. She asks for a grand. So, I'm old school. I've been sessioning and being a non-FBB monger since late 90's. And, my experience is when they ask for unrealistic prices and guys pays them, then the sessionette starts thinking that's what their worth. In my opinion NO muscle slut, hooker, whatever, is worth that much money. But hey if someone has that much dinero to burn, fuck it. Just know that it raises the ceiling for all mongers though. Peace.

passplay22

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

squeezemebaby

So let me see: you book a non sensual session, where it's normal to not start rubbing parts that are covered by a bikini.
Then you start rubbing those parts any way and you are surprised that you get slapped for that?
Crazyness on your side for sure.
But then again, you never had this session at all, now did you?
-Squeezemebaby



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Squatty you beat me to it. I had the exact same experience except when I tried to even massage her tits she wouldn't let me. Then I made the big mistake of rubbing her clit on the top of her bikini bottom, keep in mind she's on top of me, and she just exploded on me. Got pissed as hell. I got up, said keep the money, and walked out. What a fucking waste of money. But, agree with you. She looks pretty darn good for her age. The icing came about 10 minutes after I split. She texts me a says If I wanted extras I should have said and that costs more. I was like no shit. The impression I got was there were no extras on the table. She practically slapped me, I kid you not.  Kind of funny really. I've been doing sessions since the 90's. Natalia is a pompous reject. Oh and anyone wants her name PM me.  :P
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

Nothing, Passplay?! Your tales of how you've learned nothing in 40 years of sessioning were fascinating
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

passplay22

Zzzzzzzzzzz. How immature are those who call others out on this board.  I will call you out PS. I've watch you post over the years and you are such a shit talking arrogant cuss. Go crawl back under your loser rock fucking loser.

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Zzzzzzzzzzz. How immature are those who call others out on this board.  I will call you out PS. I've watch you post over the years and you are such a shit talking arrogant cuss. Go crawl back under your loser rock fucking loser.

:clap: :clap: very well said!

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Zzzzzzzzzzz. How immature are those who call others out on this board.  I will call you out PS. I've watch you post over the years and you are such a shit talking arrogant cuss. Go crawl back under your loser rock fucking loser.

Go fuck yourself, monger
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Zzzzzzzzzzz. How immature are those who call others out on this board.  I will call you out PS. I've watch you post over the years and you are such a shit talking arrogant cuss. Go crawl back under your loser rock fucking loser.

:clap: :clap: very well said!

   Got your cheerleader outfit on again?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Zzzzzzzzzzz. How immature are those who call others out on this board.  I will call you out PS. I've watch you post over the years and you are such a shit talking arrogant cuss. Go crawl back under your loser rock fucking loser.

:clap: :clap: very well said!

   Got your cheerleader outfit on again?

Polite Society: There is nothing polite about you. Your comments over the years are always destructive and you are one hell of an arrogant guy shit.

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Squatty you beat me to it. I had the exact same experience except when I tried to even massage her tits she wouldn't let me. Then I made the big mistake of rubbing her clit on the top of her bikini bottom, keep in mind she's on top of me, and she just exploded on me. Got pissed as hell. I got up, said keep the money, and walked out. What a fucking waste of money. But, agree with you. She looks pretty darn good for her age. The icing came about 10 minutes after I split. She texts me a says If I wanted extras I should have said and that costs more. I was like no shit. The impression I got was there were no extras on the table. She practically slapped me, I kid you not.  Kind of funny really. I've been doing sessions since the 90's. Natalia is a pompous reject. Oh and anyone wants her name PM me.  :P

Passplay, what you've described here is non-consensual sexual touching. The payment of money does not allow you to fondle a woman who is providing a session where it is understood there will be no extras. Just because she is willing to exchange services for money doesn't mean you can sexually assault her.

Ask for consent: Spanish for "may I" is ¿puedo?

Polite Society

 Yep, Squeezemebaby called him out on being a self-entitled liar. His post screams a guy with contempt for women and his actions within this session alone showed he's lowlife.
Little won 
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mscllvr21

Can we please keep this discussion civil?  The point of this site is to share information on session girls

squatty2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So let me see: you book a non sensual session, where it's normal to not start rubbing parts that are covered by a bikini.
Then you start rubbing those parts any way and you are surprised that you get slapped for that?
Crazyness on your side for sure.
But then again, you never had this session at all, now did you?
-Squeezemebaby



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Squatty you beat me to it. I had the exact same experience except when I tried to even massage her tits she wouldn't let me. Then I made the big mistake of rubbing her clit on the top of her bikini bottom, keep in mind she's on top of me, and she just exploded on me. Got pissed as hell. I got up, said keep the money, and walked out. What a fucking waste of money. But, agree with you. She looks pretty darn good for her age. The icing came about 10 minutes after I split. She texts me a says If I wanted extras I should have said and that costs more. I was like no shit. The impression I got was there were no extras on the table. She practically slapped me, I kid you not.  Kind of funny really. I've been doing sessions since the 90's. Natalia is a pompous reject. Oh and anyone wants her name PM me.  :P

I booked a sensual session...what she considered to be sensual and what I considered to be sensual were few and far between...that being said, I stayed within her defined boundaries, I just felt like I was misled...

The statement that he booked a non sensual session likely isn't an accurate one....

squeezemebaby

Quote
The statement that he booked a non sensual session likely isn't an accurate one....

He never booked a session at all.

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

busthemus2003

I've sessioned 3 times with her. The first was not good. Requested nude sensual with hand relief HJ. .... to which she agreed via email... but when I arrived she kept bikini bottom on and I had to stay clothed. Still went well but I explained my understanding. No HJ or anything . After the meet she contacted and said she misunderstood but next time for a bit more and we can both be nude. Subsequent meets went well.

passplay22

You know it really is unfair to those on this board that are trying to get good intel on sessions when you constant-monger-posters with no lives continually inject your opinions on people's posts. As musclvr stated, this is about sharing info not injecting your opinions about what others have shared. Along with that, it is up to the individual monger on these boards or better yet, the Moderators, which you judgemental shirbirds are most certainly not for obvious reasons, to decide what is and what is real.  I have been posting on this site since about 2008 or 9 if I remember correctly. My old handle was "cinco" and I lived in NYC and mongered frequently. I have never lied about a session I had. Never. BTW, I picked up my first WPW issue in 1990. I was buying WPW/RM videos in 1994. My first session was with Christine Fetzer in 1999. And, I've probably had numerous sessions since then. Call me a liar if you want, but I have the history.  :thanks: