Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Natalia Hot Goddess

Started by bfwc2006, October 28, 2020, 11:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wouldn't book with someone who feels it's right to steal someone else's images and misrepresent themselves that way (if what you're saying is correct). I understand not showing your face... but she should also understand you can't undo entering this scene. People will talk, they will spread rumors, they will start drama, they will stalk you (unfortunately). Including for session girls that don't have any pictures on their page. I'm guessing there are other people who wouldn't book with someone for stealing another girl's pictures.

If nothing else, her posting fake pics leads to lengthy discussions about it on her reviews on these forums, which probably isn't great for business.

As many guys already said, NataliaHotGoddess wants to keep her identity private for some reasons. She has those pictures in her You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to show a physique (very) similar to hers and to support that goal.
Natalia isn't a scammer or doesn't want to deceive anyone. She knows that this option is not perfect and that of course there are experts who notice every deviation - it is quiet sad that she felt compelled to do that...
Under these circumstances we could perhaps refrain from speculating about her identity or complaining to Jennifer respectively her admin.

Let's get back to topic:
From those who met her I only read positive experiences, and I can confirm that. Natalia is absolutely beautiful, has long hair and all in all looks so hot; you won't be disappointed to see her in person after a look at the pictures in her profile.
She is a sweet girl with a great personality. Give her a try and make an appointment with her. Tomorrow she travels to the US and starts her tour - don't miss that stunning lady.


helljack

So a, definitely not related at all to several other posts, pro tip out there for you when you e-mail her.

Ask her if she has an onlyfans. She'll give it to you. That will solve the mystery... of whether she has an onlyfans, and no other mysteries

>_>

<_<

(This is literally what occurred on an email exchange, I'm not giving anything away she doesn't want to)

Skooby


nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Hot" is very subjective

Seeing as guys on this  fall over themselves over the likes of Paige Dumars, Colette Guimond and the like etc etc this board is the last place anyone should trust in regards to hot/attractive women.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Hot" is very subjective

Seeing as guys on this  fall over themselves over the likes of Paige Dumars, Colette Guimond and the like etc etc this board is the last place anyone should trust in regards to hot/attractive women.

Wise words from the Jerz.
Life sucks and then you die.

Raven

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Hot" is very subjective

I usually don't quote myself, but...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...you won't be disappointed to see her in person after a look at the pictures in her profile.
...

I would guess most guys would say she looks great even they are not into muscular women.

diggs

Have any of you sessioned with the European lady that goes by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on the wb site?
The pictures on her profile (if they're really her) are dynamite.




Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have any of you sessioned with the European lady that goes by NataliaHotGoddess on the wb site?
The pictures on her profile (if they're really her) are dynamite.

  They are by her own admission similar model pictures. Try reading the full thread on her
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

HarryFlimFlam

I would say the 'similar model pictures' are actually a very good representation of what her body is like.

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Hot" is very subjective

Seeing as guys on this  fall over themselves over the likes of Paige Dumars, Colette Guimond and the like etc etc this board is the last place anyone should trust in regards to hot/attractive women.
I think in this case most guys would consider her attractive. She is good looking and has a body that rocks. I session with here several times under her old guise and the first one was a bit hit and miss (would of rated as bad actually) but when she warms to to you she got a lot friendlier

busthemus2003

One of my buddies just saw her and said she was sensational. I'll leave it for him to provide his review here but if you the cash you get to splash.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One of my buddies just saw her and said she was sensational. I'll leave it for him to provide his review here but if you the cash you get to splash.

Hey Bus, your inbox is full.   ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

squatty2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One of my buddies just saw her and said she was sensational. I'll leave it for him to provide his review here but if you the cash you get to splash.

That wasn't MY experience, but in all things, YMMV.  With me, she was opposed to being touched anywhere that a bikini would cover, and didn't touch me at all (except for a back massage at the end that was pretty good) :-/

She did ultimately go topless, but that was about it.  It was like an ever so slightly more interactive topless cam session, for $350 in a shitty motel, and offering additional funds didn't move the meter for ME.

That being said, she looked great.

passplay22

Squatty you beat me to it. I had the exact same experience except when I tried to even massage her tits she wouldn't let me. Then I made the big mistake of rubbing her clit on the top of her bikini bottom, keep in mind she's on top of me, and she just exploded on me. Got pissed as hell. I got up, said keep the money, and walked out. What a fucking waste of money. But, agree with you. She looks pretty darn good for her age. The icing came about 10 minutes after I split. She texts me a says If I wanted extras I should have said and that costs more. I was like no shit. The impression I got was there were no extras on the table. She practically slapped me, I kid you not.  Kind of funny really. I've been doing sessions since the 90's. Natalia is a pompous reject. Oh and anyone wants her name PM me.  :P

busthemus2003

Yes extras are there but not cheap.. GFE was $1800 $US but apparently worth every cent of it ....YMMV