⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Natalia Hot Goddess

Started by bfwc2006, October 28, 2020, 11:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fa13

Thanks everyone for the feedback, completely appreciate she wants to keep her indentity separate. She looks awesome in the picture and that's enough for me to defo wan to meet her. Shows location London so hopefully being in the uk I can meet her sooner rather then later 👍 


squeezemebaby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The word is 'simple'. As in simple to spell correctly.

Whenn youw lackc supstense, end kend mayke ay desunt poindt, yew kan alwayze atttack duh typowes.

Just like I've had the pleasure of seeing NataliaHotGoddess up close, I've seen you in real life as well.

Classic keyboard tough guy.

-SqueezeMeBaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nyfiken

Anyone with recent experiences of sessioning with her?
Write in this thread, thank you.

nyfiken

Hi my friends.
Please, does anyone have any recent experiences?
Please, Im hoping to see her next week, but the lack of recent info on anyone actually seeing her lately or confirmning that the laste few session trips even took place is starting to be a worrying.
Hopefully someone can be kind and help me out with some info to ease my mind.

Best regards

machinesm

I see she's coming to the states this month.  Anyone wanna dm me a clue who she is? 

passplay22

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I see she's coming to the states this month.  Anyone wanna dm me a clue who she is?

DM please also. Think I want to try to see her when she comes to the US

aracnidman

I have a session scheduled with her in New York and was wondering if she's as strict as she seems or is more ymmv and just puts a wall up until you meet her.  Dms if you don't want to post here.  Also I'll report with my findings once I see her in April

Bigz

The photos she uses on Sessiongirls are not actually her (use Google Reverse Image search and it'll bring up the FBBs who are actually in her photos). I was curious how she looks, so I emailed her and she gave me an example. If you're on the fence, just ask her and she'll show you her current physique.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The photos she uses on Sessiongirls are not actually her (use Google Reverse Image search and it'll bring up the FBBs who are actually in her photos). I was curious how she looks, so I emailed her and she gave me an example. If you're on the fence, just ask her and she'll show you her current physique.

Correct. A couple of the pics might actually be of her, but at least a couple of them defintely aren't. FWIW, she listed herself by her real name many years ago on SG, then changed to an alias. Now she's changed it again.

squeezemebaby

Hmm, I see she changed her pictures.

She definitely isn't the person in the leg/abs picture. This would mean somebody has been using her pictures for this profile and it totally could be fake.

She has plenty of pictures of herself, in great shape, outfits, etc, so why use somebody else's pictures.

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

abracadabra

if she's posting pics of someone else on her profile, has anyone reported her page to the SG admins?
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

aracnidman

I got a video made from her and it's definitely her.  She used to be ****** **** fwiw.  So if anyones seen her it's the same person

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The photos she uses on Sessiongirls are not actually her (use Google Reverse Image search and it'll bring up the FBBs who are actually in her photos). I was curious how she looks, so I emailed her and she gave me an example. If you're on the fence, just ask her and she'll show you her current physique.

Come on guys. Do you see what happens when you can't quote the name of the sessionist? That they are all equivocal about who she is or is not.
If you send me a private message, I will tell you her name, since she is a well-known IFBB Figure Pro athlete.

aracnidman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The photos she uses on Sessiongirls are not actually her (use Google Reverse Image search and it'll bring up the FBBs who are actually in her photos). I was curious how she looks, so I emailed her and she gave me an example. If you're on the fence, just ask her and she'll show you her current physique.

Come on guys. Do you see what happens when you can't quote the name of the sessionist? That they are all equivocal about who she is or is not.
If you send me a private message, I will tell you her name, since she is a well-known IFBB Figure Pro athlete.

Have you seen her for a session? 

squeezemebaby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
if she's posting pics of someone else on her profile, has anyone reported her page to the SG admins?

I did, yes. No reply yet, but it's not unusual for that to take some days, especially when things have to be researched first.

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login