LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Natalia Hot Goddess

Started by bfwc2006, October 28, 2020, 11:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I won't dispute the facts . . . all true . . . but this? "If the man goes too far she needs to keep the mood pleasant and playful like he was being a naughty boy."  You're out of your cotton-pickin' mind.  You want the rest of us to keep emotion out of it?  With all the idiot schmoes out there driving new sessionettes off the scene with the full spectrum of moronic, self-serving conduct, that quotation is about as wrong as it can get.  I know, personally, of one guy who, after getting outwrestled, tried to jump a woman during a break by catching her off guard.  I'm pleased to say that she didn't "keep the mood pleasant."  She kicked his ass and made the fat fuck weep like the little bitch that he is.  I know firsthand similar stories from verteran women who've had shitheads cross lines previously set ahead of time . . . swollen nuts, among other consequences, ensued and deservedly so.  Keep the mood pleasant.  smh

100% truth.. Folks who display the attitude Larky described is why I and others who been around for some time are still able to benefit so much from the ladies we do see.    I thank the dumb schmoes who act like that, it shows what not to do.

The Dangerfield Coefficient - "If you want to look thin, hang around fat people!"   ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

Life sucks and then you die.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Dangerfield Coefficient - "If you want to look thin, hang around fat people!"   ;)

Is that why so many people try to hang out with me?  Fuck...

But, back on topic. I agree with both of you. It's the attitudes of a lot of guys out there that ruin it for the rest of us.  Luckily I have great relationships with many amazing women.

I live by two simple rules in sessions, "don't be a dick and respect boundaries." 

The third that is close, always ask permission. No matter what you are doing ask permission.   And just because you where able to do something last time, doesn't means its on the table now.  I had a girl that started making out with me our first session, I've seen her four or five times since....never have kissed again.
Yo.

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi @tetaadicto1965 - I'm having trouble sending DM's on the platform but noticed on pg. 2 you said to reach out and ask who Natalia is to get a proper response. Mate I would really appreciate if you could please dm me her name so I can get a bit more informed about meeting with her. She's coming out to Australia early next year and I'm interested. Just want to find out a bit more. Thanks in advance to you or anybody else who jumps in with a DM - Rick
Coming to Australia end of Feb...damn damn damn...I will be in NZ

diggs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

...always ask permission... just because you where able to do something last time, doesn't means its on the table now.  I had a girl that started making out with me our first session, I've seen her four or five times since....never have kissed again.

This is outstanding advice. There's a lady on wb270 that I've probably seen a dozen or more times over that has become increasingly more - let's say 'conservative', as time went by. Because of past interactions there were certain things I'd come to expect that she now shied away from. When I asked her about it, she claimed that she had no recollection of past intimacies at all. I still find that pretty hard to believe; I think she was just claiming the 5th to avoid the conversation.

But it is her right to change what she offers, even if that change is only to me. The flip side of that is that I have the right to change sessionettes if I'm feeling shorted. It's a buyer's market, after all.

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When I asked her about it, she claimed that she had no recollection of past intimacies at all. I still find that pretty hard to believe; I think she was just claiming the 5th to avoid the conversation.

Some of these girls have horrible memories. A girl I saw for the 3rd time told me "nice to meet you" after our session as if it were our 1st. Another totally forgot about things she did in our sessions (non-sexual things mind you) every time 8 sessions in a row. This alone wasn't a dealbreaker, but our sessions got bad enough in other aspects that I've stopped seeing her. Others forgot about a session detail I emailed them about and they responded to literally an hour before the session. Others deal with all sorts of trauma in their life and just repress everything. Others just see you as an ATM and don't really listen to what you say.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The flip side of that is that I have the right to change sessionettes if I'm feeling shorted. It's a buyer's market, after all.

Great point. If the girl is no longer giving you good sessions, don't hesitate to start seeing someone else instead. I've done that, like I said above. Paying for multi-hour sessions, plus sometimes travel expenses, is a lot of money to spend when the past is clearly not coming back and enough disappointing sessions will just "erase" memories of the good ones from the past.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

bicepman75

Getting back on topic. I have a session booked with her. Communication was prompt and excellent.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bicepman75

Can anyone discretely PM me her name so I can view some pics. At the moment I am going in a bit blind.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

squeezemebaby

Just go blind and be amazed. She will not disappoint: super beautiful, always in great shape. This is an amazing lady.
-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleVille_Games

She is a bit of a legend if you figure out who she is. She is travelling right now, and I am meeting her soon. Cannot wait!
Creating Games with Busty Muscle Women
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
https://www.*****musclevillegames

bicepman75

MuscleVille, please update us on how it goes.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nyfiken

Any recent reviews?
She is coming to my neck of the woods soon and Im thinking of making a reservation.
(yes, of course I know who she is behind the alias)

Mindhunter

Hi, she will be soon in my area. Can someone pm me who she is, so I can decide should I book a session. Thanks in advance

bicepman75

Saw her a few weeks ago for a muscle worship session.  Sexy and sensual but with limits. Worshiped her muscles, and caressed her chiselled body. But the touching was not reciprocal if you get me. Overall very nice but didn't progress as far as other sessions I have had.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mindhunter

Thank you. I saw here that she is posting some pictures of other girls because she would like to not be recognized. So I'm just interested to see her real pictures. That's why I asked if someone can pm me her name.

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi, she will be soon in my area. Can you tell me who she is, so I can decide should I book a session. Thanks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges