⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Purplepowerhouse

Started by bruce321, September 05, 2020, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bruce321

Anyone have any experience with Purplepowerhouse?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bruce321

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

FBBMW

Her IG link is wrong in SG.  The correct IG:   PurplePowerHouse1

pakeha

I'm thinking of meeting PPH on her upcoming tour. Any first-hand experiences anyone would care to share?

She certainly looks, big, thick and sexy in her pics...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

expedmdh

I tried to meet her last trip to NYC, timing did not work. I see she is back next month hopefully this time it will work out. I purchased her videos on HBC there great . She is very quick to respond to emails.

armwrestleme

I almost booked with her, but she seemed a little off.  Could just be because she is inexperienced.  She didn't really know what her location would be, and after we agreed on a rate she then said that I would also have to pay for a hotel room so I backed out of the session.  I am of the belief that if I reach out to a session woman and ask her to travel to me then I'll be expected to pay for travel costs, but if she is planning to visit a city I find it odd to have to book a hotel room just for the session.  I may try to contact her again once she gets more experience.

abracadabra

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I almost booked with her, but she seemed a little off.  Could just be because she is inexperienced.  She didn't really know what her location would be, and after we agreed on a rate she then said that I would also have to pay for a hotel room so I backed out of the session.  I am of the belief that if I reach out to a session woman and ask her to travel to me then I'll be expected to pay for travel costs, but if she is planning to visit a city I find it odd to have to book a hotel room just for the session.  I may try to contact her again once she gets more experience.

I had a similar situation once with a different girl, but because it wasn't really a session trip for her, she was traveling with friends and only doing a session or two on the side if she got it. So I was going to have to book my own hotel or have to time it in such a way that she could get all her friends out of her hotel suite. It is a more inexperienced thing when they do this, or if sessioning isn't their main thing. Of course after I booked the hotel for our session and informed her, she backed out, and I was out $100 or so. Not worth the risk or hassle in scheduling with women like this imo. There are enough quality session ladies out there who are more organized.

I once tried to set up with purple. She responded very quickly, her pics look great, and communication was good, but unfortunately the timing didn't work out.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

paolo2149

I had a recent Skype posing session with her and she was in amazing shape.

She was fun, sexy and as i said she has a gorgeous rock hard body xx

ziv4943

Has anyone seen her in person?  Would love to hear more about the session, and what extras were on the menu
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nujerz84

Tried to set up a meeting we emailed then texted but was upselling (standard price was already high) while being vague on to what she offered other than give hints. I said fuck it and booked with someone else within a couple IG messages.

ziv4943

Thanks. Has anyone else seen her?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

I met her a while ago so I'm not sure how relevant my session is, if she's upselling then she might be offering more than she used to. In her case that wouldn't be a bad thing. She was very offseason, maybe as much as 180 pounds but her calves were surprisingly hard in that shape. She was game for any clean activity, worship, smothering, lifts, wrestling, all were fun. With some lucky timing I will be able to repeat at the end of the month.

e_honda

I contacted her at the end of last year. Her rate for what she called a "basic session"  was high for an hour, but was more reasonable at 90 mins or 2 hrs. She didn't describe what basic was.

And I didn't ask further for details as eventually her trip was cancelled. I might contact again in the future, who knows. She didn't attempt to upsell anything, but again, there wasn't more than the 1 email from either one of us.

battlefieldb

Anyone else had the chance to meet her? Looking into getting together sometime soon.

cjones

I met Purple when she came to Philly we had a great first session. She was very responsive to emails. I was a little nervous because I'm hesitant seeing new people for the first time without Skyping but she was good from the first second she opened the door. First thing I noticed is her beautiful eyes and she's beautiful and bigger then her pictures. She's very strong she has strong legs, a great back and great biceps she definitely lives up to her name. We clicked right away.  She gives you all her attention which I like. She's not distracted she's into you for the whole session. She makes a lot of eye contact with her mesmerizing eyes to make sure your having a great time. I definitely recommend her first ask if she's willing to do what you like she will tell you either yes or no. I also recommend Skyping with her to get to know her and you will see how great her body is. I look forward to seeing her again this month.

BigM

I was in her area while traveling this weekend. Contact was easy, she was very responsive and scheduling was a breeze. One of the greatest experiences of my life. She is absolutely stunning, strong, incredible shape and sooooo sexy. I had such an amazing time that I booked another session the next day before I left town. Incredible time and I can't wait until the day we can meet again.