⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Purplepowerhouse

Started by bruce321, September 05, 2020, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pakeha

Anyone seen PPH in the last few months? - I'm hoping to meet up with her in the next few weeks. I'd love to hear of recent experiences...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


hwillish

Following up...Anyone seen her lately?

liftcarryfan1

What have been your Lift and Carry experiences with her for those that have seen here and what is your height and weight?

MuscleBeast69

Has anyone seen her recently? And how sensul does she get?

abracadabra

Anyone seen her recently? Just curious if she's doing any kind of show prep or is in offseason mode. I don't think there's a single pic of her from 2023 on any of her social media.

And based on what the one guy wrote a few years back, does she still expect the client to get the hotel room when she's traveling?
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And based on what the one guy wrote a few years back, does she still expect the client to get the hotel room when she's traveling?

I saw her in Vegas during Olympia week and the session was at her hotel. I suppose it wouldn't have mattered in this case because I had a hotel of my own anyways, but she at no point ever asked me to host.

Camper

I have a chance to see PPH in the next month. Any updates on her condition?  Rates?  Any info is appreciated!

dis220

I'm thinking of seeing PPP in Vegas next week and would love a recent review. Please PM details if possible. Thank you!

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm thinking of seeing PPP in Vegas next week and would love a recent review. Please PM details if possible. Thank you!

Dis, I'm not sure why you would ask for a DM instead of a public review.

I'd love to read purplepowerhouse reviews here in the thread dedicated to her. Then everyone of us can read about her.

Thanks to nujerz84, boyofwinter, bigm, and cjones, we have information we can all read.

Mscllvr21

I have seen her a few times and she is terrific. Amazing biceps and lovely blue eyes, she is even prettier than she appears in the pictures. She is accommodating with limits, but YMMV.

2ndHoodman

Was able to meet Purple Powerhouse on a recent NYC trip and my goodness is she huge and strong. In person her muscles will dwarf and she's really strong too. She squeeze your head and lift you. Shoulders, back and biceps are all so impressive. Furthermore, she's a sweetheart so definitely check her out!


JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWas able to meet Purple Powerhouse on a recent NYC trip and my goodness is she huge and strong. In person her muscles will dwarf and she's really strong too. She squeeze your head and lift you. Shoulders, back and biceps are all so impressive. Furthermore, she's a sweetheart so definitely check her out!



Is she still doing sessions? Her profile is temporarily inactive.

2ndHoodman

Considering I just saw her I would say yes. But interesting on inactive.

Just checked.
Looks fine: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login