Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582742 Posts in 74583 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 02:55:03 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Fleamarket Find
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fleamarket Find  (Read 29919 times)

Offline Rch

• Activity:
    0%
Fleamarket Find
« on: August 05, 2020, 04:49:31 pm »
I’m not good at finding content for the site so I thought I would give writing a shot. You've gotta earn that Karma somehow.  ;D
I'm not what I would consider a good writer.  So please excuse and grammatical errors. 

Fleamarket Find

I don’t go to flea markets often maybe 3 times a year. Well maybe more than the avg person. I do like old nick nacks and slices of history. I however do not like those people who buy an amazing piece of furniture only to paint it some god awful teal and then distress it and sell it for big money.  Anyways, my wife and I were at the flea market and I was digging through some old toys and came across a red plastic ring. It was a little scuffed. It looked like it was a prize from some cereal box.  The disheveled man with a white beard that had been stained yellow from years of smoking. Shakily pointed to it and said “That’s a buck”. I asked what is it?  He starts mumbling and I can barely hear him. “It was a cereal box prize. Something something O’s. Look, do you want it or not?.” I liked the way it felt in my hand so I tossed him the buck and put it on my finger. It put the silly ring on my index finger and raised my arm  while looking at Rachel. “I have the power!”
She looked at me and just shook her head “your a goof”.  I laughed and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. “I’ll be right back nature calls.” It was a dingy little bathroom. One urinal one toilet. I took a pissed and as I was washing my hands I looked in the mirror and I was disappointed in what was looking back at me. I used to be in good shape. I worked out all the time and was pretty jacked but over the past 10 years of being married and having a desk job my body went to crap. I gained 50 pounds and lost a lot of the muscle I had back in the day. Rachel didn’t seem to mind actually she packed on 50 pounds as well on her tiny 5’2” frame. I said to myself I wish I could just drop 30 pounds.  That would at least be a start as I grabbed a handful of fat in each hand.  My index finger tingled like it fell asleep I looked at my finger and my pants dropped off my waist. “What the fuck”? I picked up my pants but quickly noticed that I had lost 30 lbs. “Am I dreaming?” . I started grabbing at the fat I was just holding.  Where did it go? Am I crazy? What the heck is going on? I quickly locked the door. I had to figure out what was going on.  Tracing the steps back in my head. I looked in the mirror and I said I wish I was 30 pounds lighter. My finger tingled again and I dropped another 30 and my pants and underwear went crashing to the floor. I  stared at the ring in disbelief.  Then I stared at myself in the mirror. I pulled up my shirt.  Holy shit!  I had a six pack well!  This can’t be it goes against all science. Is this some kind of crazed wishing ring? Shit does it only have 3 wishes? I thought I wish how many wishes I had. I didn’t hear anything but it felt like it was limitless. I wished I was back to my normal weight. So, I could at least wear my pants.  Instantly my 60 pounds were back. I already missed the thin me. I don’t think the ring changes reality so if I was going to use it I would have to be subtle about it.  If people knew what this ring could do they would do anything to get it.  I wished I would lose a pound a day and gain a pound of muscle a week. My finger tingled, I knew it was right. I unlocked the door and headed out. I saw Rachel at the snack stand getting some kettle corn. I ran up to her and gave her a kiss. I was so excited I wanted to tell her all about the ring. But then I thought better of it.  We finished out the day and had a great time. I wanted to take this wishing thing slow. “Why are you wearing that silly plastic ring?” she asked.  “I don’t know, I kind of like it in it’s it’s kitchy way.

On the drive home. I told her I was thinking about going to the gym again. It was a tiny white lie. I had no intention of going. I did have every intention of becoming the man of her dreams. 
When I got home. Rachel collapsed on the living room couch and started watching tv while digging through our flea market goodies.  I went to take a shower the flea market always leaves me a sweaty mess. As I was in there getting undressed I rubbed my fat belly my fingers pressing into my soft flesh. I grin and think that won’t last that much longer. I started to take a shower and Rachel yelled. “Hey Tom, I’m recording a special treat for you.”  I knew what that meant she found a woman on TV with some muscle and is recording it for me. My dick jumped to attention.  Rachel knew about my love for female muscle from early on in our relationship. She was ok with it as long as I didn’t expect her to change the way she was.  I didn’t, she was an amazing person and would occasionally send me a picture of a muscle chick that she found online. She always got excited about it like she had uncovered something only I appreciated. Ooohh babe you are going to love this! I washed up as fast as I could and made my way to the living room still dripping wet. Rachel was already starting to take off her clothes. She saw I was already sporting a semi. She said “This chick is jacked you are going to get so hard!”  She undid the pause and it was a local new segment about bodybuilding show that was going to occur in a few months from now. They were following a physique competitor as she was working out and my lord was she ripped. Her shoulders were the size of grapefruits and shredded to a point you could see every fiber ever ridge. Thick juicy veins flowed to her abnormally peaked biceps. “Woah” Rachel said. The camera panned down from thick slabs of shredded pec meat to a set of abs that were charged with power on what was small waist .  Her legs flared out from her perfect hips to some of the seriously thick cords of muscle. There was no fat anywhere, this chick was unreal. My cock sprang to attention right away throbbing with desire for the muscle monster on the screen.  My hand grasped my shaft and it was already starting to drip with pre-cum. “Whoa, Tommy like chickie” Rachel teased. I gulped and she took my dick into her mouth. The rest of the segment played as Rachel skillfully worked my shaft and balls. She edged me to climax and then backed off. “Oooh baby save some for me” She paused the video and rewound to the beginning and started it over this time she just held my throbbing cock in her hand. My heart was racing and she then bent over and asked me to take her from behind hard.  I was so ready.  I was a little nervous of not lasting. She had taken me to the edge and it takes me a while to back back down.  I immediately thought of the ring. Ring I want to fuck her better than she has ever been fucked before.  I felt that tingle. My dick got even harder and I slammed into her hard and went to town.  It was like I was possessed. I never thrusted that hard in my life. I was a jackhammer and pounded away till she started to cum. Normally I don’t last longer than 15 min. But we kept going and she came again and again we changed positions throughout. We eventually ended up in the bedroom and after 2 hours of the most furious fucking I have ever had we came together. We were dripping with sweat. She looked at me wide eyed with a major smile on her face. “We are keeping that video! What a work out!” Rachel exhaled still trying to catch her breath. “I wish I had the discipline to build my body like that”.  “It’s ok hun, I don’t care as long as you love me for who I am despite my strange kinks.”  “It’s cool, It’s not like I don’t like seeing huge muscle studs.” She grinned while rubbing my flabby gut.  “We are two peas in a pod” I chuckled. “ It would be amazing if we both were muscle monsters!”.  “But that would mean no more pizza rolls and Ben and Jerry's! Nah, let's go with watching vids and fucking like we just did.  God damn that was good!”.  “Yeah, babe we are just too damn lazy. None the less I am going to try to burn some of this cheddar off.” I said as I grabbed a handful of fat. Knowing it would be melting away from me real soon. “I love you just the way you are” she cooed.  I then made a little wish for her, I wished for her to lose a pound of fat a day and gain a quarter of a pound of muscle a week, my finger tingles and I knew it would become true. I always felt she was humoring me when she talked dirty to me pretending to desire huge muscles.  I didn’t want to go crazy right away. We snuggled and fell asleep.

The following week I went to work and came home and I was dropping weight fast. At night we fucked like rabbits. The next Monday I learned I had to go to our west coast office for the next month to do some training for others on some new products.  Apparently this was a big deal and they wanted me out there yesterday.  I told her I would keep working out to keep up my weight loss rouse.  I did notice she was losing weight in the first week but she didn’t mention it at all. Heck she might not have noticed, she never used the bathroom scale.

We checked in with each other at night on the phone. At the end of the week. I told her I was really making gains with my lifts. “I’m going to become that muscle hunk I know you crave.” I joked. There was a pause in our conversation “Hello, sweetie you there?”  She replied “yes, yes I am. I’m going to try to lose some weight as well.  I went to the doctor yesterday and he gave me the green light to workout.”  “That’s cool Rachel! Just remember after all these years I love you just the way you are. You don’t have to change for me.”   “ I know, I want to do this for me.” She replied. We chatted about work and how the next week they have me doing back to back trainings.  We didn’t really get a chance to talk much the next week a text here and there but that was about it. At the end of the second week. “Love ya babe! I think you gonna like where I am going with this”.  I think you are going to like where I’m headed with this as well. I sent her a pic of my bicep. In the past three weeks I put on 3 pounds of muscle I felt I was making big gains.  She replied back with “Wowzer! I need to up my training!” I replied with a “:) and and eggplant!” she said “Can’t chat now I’m going to the gym”.  I thought about her and wondered what is her ideal man. I wonder if the ring can do that for me?  Ring, make me Rachel’s Dream man. The transformation was almost instantaneous. My clothes shredded and were on the floor. I was massive, I had to be over 350 lbs of shredded beef. It was almost cartoonish how 350lbs of muscle looked on my  five foot 8 frame.  I must be one of the biggest bodybuilders out there.  Then I noticed something else was bigger. My god I knew she liked big dicks but this was a monster. It’s like I had a firehose for a dick. It was slapping my knee and as thick as a can of beer.  “Jesus, Rachel. I had no idea you wanted a dick this big!”  I slapped the monster and pulled it up in my hands. I wonder what it is like hard?  I pulled up Saradas up on my phone and boom. The monster jumped forward and slapped the bathroom sink. Ow! Ow ow! How is this thing possible. It was almost a foot and half feet long and doubled in thickness snaking veins everywhere. I then wished to know what she could actually handle?  It was a lot smaller more in the 9-10 inch variety. Granted it was bigger than what I had. I decided to keep my new dick I will just blame it on the weight loss.  I then looked up. Even though I was packing heat now it looked silly small on my current gargantuan frame.  I wished myself back to the way I was. Nope. Thank god I am in my hotel room.

I got a text from her the next morning. She was going to be doing double shifts all week and wasn’t going to have a lot of time to chat.  I told her that was fine. That morning I got more bad news, I was needed in Canada to do some training up there when I was done training the west coast group.  I texted her and all I got back was bummer.  Over the weeks I sent her a text here and there. I usually got a one word “I’m working” or “at the gym :)”. The last week of the training I was doing was starting to wind down and I had a little more time on my hand. I was so busy I almost failed to notice how buff I was becoming. I had gained 8 pounds of muscle and lost almost 60 pounds!  I was looking pretty buff. I was starting to turn women's heads and I had not done that in years.  She must have lost almost all her fat at this point even put on two pounds of muscle.  I also noticed more and more women would check out my package after I bought pants that fit. Rachel, sent me an unexpected pic of some woman’s tiny waist with a sweaty thick cobble stone 6 pack with two sexy veins working into the top of their yoga pants. “Found something for you. I can’t wait to see you babe”.  God I love this woman. I sent her a pic of my fledgling 4 pack.  “Miss you babe, see you next week.” We chatted a bit about the bills and I nodded off

The following week I returned home. I wanted to surprise her so I didn’t tell her when my flight was coming in.  I got dropped off at home by the uber. I was super excited to see Rachel.. I opened the door and I heard grunting from downstairs in our basement. I made my way down there. There was Sara with her back to me in sweats and she had just put down the weights. It was dark and I couldn’t see what they were. “Hey babe!” She turned around I hardly recognized her face, it was so thin and she had a jawline was so defined. She ran up to me and “Tom!” and gave me a huge hug. I was still holding my bags and couldn’t hug her back. She hugged me pretty tight and then she immediately ran upstairs. “Where are you going babe?” “ I need to take a quick shower and then show you something you are going to love.  There is food in the kitchen.  I shrugged, put my suitcase by the washing machine and headed to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and it was overflowing with small tupperware containers. I opened one up. It just had broccoli and a piece of what looked like boiled chicken.  I took a sniff and decided better and put it back.  I rubbed my six pack wait till she gets a load of you I said as I adjusted my dick.  I thought I would impress her with my new bod and took my shirt off. I had that model body now. Nothing like the mass monster she wants but I wasn’t that shabby. It was realistic on what could be accomplished. I wandered into the living room. There was a copy of Arnold's Encyclopedia and some other bodybuilding books on the coffee table. “Hey hun, I see you have been working out. “You have no idea” her voice said from behind me. I turned around and there she was standing her hair still damp but she was wearing her pajamas. Her big velvety pajamas which were nothing more than huge fluffy sweatpants. “Oh my goodness babe, you look smoking.” -She gushed.  “I’ve been hitting the weights pretty hard.” I flexed my biceps and my six pack.  She walked up and touched my six pack. “Goodness!” she giggled as she ran her finger down the center of my six pack.  “Almost as nice as mine” She winked.  Wait what did she say? Her hands started caressing my six pack. Her fingers dipped below my elastic on my underwear. She said “What’s this?”. I winked “apparently gained a few inches as well down there. Damned fat hid that bad boy. “What she said and quickly undid my pants and pulled them down. My limp dick fell out and she gasped. “You were hiding that bad boy from me. She licked her lips and kissed it a few times? Come on baby.” My dick twitched and sprang to life “Are you serious!” she said as she immediately took my throbbing dick in her mouth. “I don’t know what happened? I’m guessing I got an increased bloodflow thing going on”.  She started moaning and liking the sides of my cock and then nibbling the tip and started taking it as far as she could. She immediately gagged. “I need to work on that she said” She then started greedily stuffing cock into her mouth. I started to lose my balance and reached down to her shoulders, I gasped and could not believe what I felt.  Just then she took my balls into her mouth one at the same time I felt two hard softballs where her shoulders used to be. “Ughhh whaaa” all I could do as she went back to my shaft and deep throated me while sounding like she was already orgasming.  My fingers probed her shoulders and they were real. They were fucking real! Her shoulders twitched as she was all over my nob. I swear I could feel all three heads. What is going on?  She couldn’t have gotten that big or ripped in that short of a time. I didn’t wish for that. My hands moved to her traps. The skin was so soft but the muscle was absurdly dense. I could not wrap my brain around it and continued to probe what I could reach. AS her mouth worshiped my wand  my hand traveled down the back of her neck and  under her shirt. Her upper back was a level of pulsating warm rock with hills and valleys that I could barely comprehend. I tried to push her away, but she was consumed with my cock and worked it harder and faster than before. She started moaning more and more. I couldn’t take it anymore “Rachel, Rachel I’m going to cum. I tried to push her away but she just grabbed my ass and took my dick all the way down to the base of my cock. I started to twitch and unloaded streams of cum down her throat.” She started moaning and she was cumming as well. Oh god her shoulders were rocking back and forth at a furious pace. I tried to reach down and the furthest I did was touch the top of her bicep. The insertion point was so deep and hard to the touch, it was like she was living rock.  My hips bucked and again and again as I kept on cumming. She held me firmly in place.  My body shuddered a few more times before and all energy left me. She then finally let go of my dick from her velvety prison.  She leaned back while still on her knees and smiled while wiping the cum off her chin “I guess you learned my secret.” she gleamed. “Secret “I whimpered trying to get my breath back.

“When you left I started losing weight and I thought something was wrong and I went to see the doctor. He said all my vitals were great. We got talking and I mentioned I would love to lose some weight. He mentioned there was a new metabolic medicine on the market and we could give it a try. After that it was insanity. You just left for work and I started losing weight so fast.  I lost almost 2 pounds a day.  I was so motivated by the weight loss. I hit the gym, but I hit the weights.  In two weeks I had already dropped almost 40 pounds. And I was getting stronger so quickly and my muscle started growing. When you sent me the pick of your initial gains I was jealous and I wanted to show you what I could do. So I doubled down, I guess I always had the genetics for it. I started putting on pound after pound of muscle. By the 4th week I was starting to look hot. Like smoking hot. I wanted to show you but thought it would be awesome to surprise you. Despite how hard I worked I never got sore so I pushed myself harder and harder.  I bought some weights from craigslist and started working out close to 4 hours a day. Not only did I get stronger but my muscles oh god my muscles. Let me show you.” She excitedly fidgetted with the edge of her shirt. She started to pull up the bottom of her sweatshirt. I couldn’t believe what I saw.  She was shredded I counted the abs as she pulled her shirt up. Oh my god all 6 of them were so deep, each ab was in stark relief and you could see striations on each one. She had a few veins on the side.  And her waist was so tiny it had to be no more than 21 inches. My cock immediately sprang back to life. She took a few steps back. “Babe, I think I could become the greatest bodybuilder of all time and crossed her arms and slowly peeled the rest of her top off. Her lats flared out and the top got a little stuck and I could see the bottom of her sports bra her c sized breast were still there but then with a slight seam tear the rest of the shirt popped off.  I stood there dumbfounded, her amazing abs tied into her gorgeous rack which sat on top of two of the thickest slabs of female monster pecs I have ever seen. As her arms came down her pecs rippled and they were so full and round I wanted to touch them so bad. Her arms were thick and with not an ounce of fat on them. Thick veins powered those pythons. She just then hit a double biceps and everything erupted. Her abs got even deeper her chest rippled and spasmed  causing her pert breasts to jiggle as new veins formed on her pecs. Her biceps were as big as grapefruits and so lean her skin was like tissue paper. How was she so lean? Every fiber twitched with life and power. Her lats pulled away from her body it just wasn’t possible. How is her back so wide and her waist so tiny. I drooled a little. My dick dribbled as well.  I couldn’t believe how much muscle she put on? She was thicker and more ripped than any professional female bodybuilder I have ever seen.  “How the fuck?’ I uttered. She said you haven’t seen the good part yet. In one swift motion she pulled her pants down. She was wearing a tiny thong. Drool puddled in my mouth. Her thighs were much thicker than her tiny waist. Feathering on her quads was pronounced and quivered with power just as she stood there. Thick cords of muscle stretched up to her underwear. I could see the sides of her ripped calves from the front. Just then she hit an ab pose and her biceps flared and hardened and her abs rippled and got even more dense. Her legs quivered and erupted into two pillars of thick veiny cavernous beef. I could lose my finger in muscle separations. I uttered “oh god” and came right there. My body convulsed as streams of cum shot all over the floor.”Not yet baby, not yet.” she whispered in a sultry voice.  I looked her over again from top to bottom.  “Tom, You haven’t even felt them yet.” She closed the gap. She was so beautiful, I thought looking down at her 5 foot 2 frame with the most amazing musculature I have ever witnessed.  She grabbed my twitching cock which was still twitching and dripping cum with her right hand and flexed with her left arm slowly made a bicep. As it rose my dick rose as well twitching it’s way back to life. I then wished. I could rise to the occasion at any time I want.  My dick got instant hard and started to pulse in her hand.  She gently stroked it. “ You have never been hard three times. Must be the new muscles she smiled” as she gave my shaft a gentle squeeze. “So how about you share your new found meat with your number one gal.”  She winked. I just nodded like a dolt and stepped out of my pants.  She walked up the stairs to the bedroom giving me the first few of her from behind. Her calves bunched up into diamonds with each step. The were so full and thick I couldn’t wait to explore them.  I could see each muscle head of her hamstrings clearly and her ass was round and shredded.  Her ass was shredded as each step she took sent ripples through her round dense cheeks. Her back was so riddled with deep thick slabs of mountainous beef I was in a trance and touched her right relax lat.  She looked over her shoulder and smiled “Tommy likey wingy”. As she slowly started to puff out her back like the hood of a cobra and her back became more than two and a half times as wide as her waist. My hands embraced her lower lats and followed the sweeping curve to arm pits.  She giggled and  bounced into our bedroom taking off her bra and with a pirouette she jumped on the bed facing me fell on her back and raised her legs and pulled her panties off. Oh sweet Jesus, she rolled over and said take me from behind. I love it when you take me from behind.  I was so excited I was sweating. I clumsily climbed out of my clothes.  Instantly I found my  hands reached up to her glorious shredded ass. He skin was so soft but just below the surface were thick striations. My hands messaged her ass and there was little to no give. My brain was barely able to comprehend what I was feeling.  My hands moved up to her tiny waist, her obliques sharply jutted out and her seratus were deep and cut.  I started to feel myself wanting to cum again.  My hands settled on he deep groove of her obliques and my fingers traced the line to her waiting sex. I roll my hips and slowly inserted her.  I might have been a little big for her, as her hand reached back and grabbed my thigh hard I yelped. She moaned “you're so big. So fucking thick. Just go slow, I haven’t handled anything as big as your meat stick.” I slowly worked my way in. She had a hard time dealing with the new size. I made a quick request from the ring and I eased on in with perfect tension. Once I was up to the hilt. She gasped and her back erupted into a mountain range of vascular beef. Muscle was twitching everywhere. I started pounding slow and sped up over time. Each thrust deeper and harder. Each thrust produced a new sound from her. My hands still holding firm move up her lats into the symphony of exploding muscle that is her back. Each thrust and new valley and mountains forms. Our breathing speeds up and veins slowly start showing on her paper thin skin. At this point I have a steady rhythm. My abs start to ache and I quickly wish for my abs to get stronger with every thrust. The pain fades and I feel like my thrust is getting stronger. Just then she pulls her shoulder blades back and a deep chasm of freakishly shredded muscle erupts on her back. I reach around and embrace her amazing firm breasts and keep pounding away. Her back arches more and I can feel her massive pecs twitch and ripple under her perfect tits. She started ramming herself onto my cock the collisions of our bodies are like a thunder clap.  She looked over her shoulder and her eyes were rolling into the back of her head in ecstasy.  She was so cumming hard.  She let out a scream and her body convulsed and spasmed  and bucked so hard she knocked me off the bed.  Panting hard “Oooh Tom, are you ok? It was just too good. I couldn’t help myself” I jumped back on the bed. I mounted my muscle monster wife and we got right back to it.  I wished we could go all night and I felt the little tingle. We made love all night like crazed animals.  We fell asleep with her hulking framed nuzzled against me with her one monstrous thigh resting on top of me. I look at the ring and smile.

Should I keep going?
Open to ideas.

Offline snaggle321

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Fleamarket Find
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 08:00:11 pm »
 :bravo:

That was great!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2020, 09:02:43 pm »
Yes keep going,

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2020, 09:23:16 pm »
Definitely keep going. :clap:

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2020, 11:57:50 pm »
A nice start, though I think you could use more breaks between large walls of text.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2020, 04:37:18 pm »
Heck yes keep going! Great start! K+!

Offline mick56

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2020, 07:38:50 pm »
Helluva read! Looking forward to more.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2020, 01:22:15 am »
Awesome story! I'd love to see more! I have a few ideas if you're interested such as telling her about the ring and letting her use it to see what she can come up with. I'd also love to see them both grow to each others fantasy of each other and seeing them compete at the show that they saw the news segment on.

Offline slowride10

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2020, 06:55:36 am »
Great start more please...

Offline Sounder9-

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2020, 07:00:52 am »
Nice start! Definitely keep going!

Offline GLKnight

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2020, 10:18:51 am »
Couple things.

1. Good so far. Fun and good enough of a hook to keep people reading.

2. You're going at light speed. Give the story time to breathe, and let us get to know the characters more.

3. Spend some time on your structure and grammar. It's cool that you want to write and write and write, but when you blanket the reader with your story, it will lead to typos and occasional hiccups. Don't be afraid to use the story beats to break up the pacing and create more of a tease for readers to be invested in.

Offline sentinel23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2020, 05:02:06 am »
Absolutely keep going! Please! This is such a great idea and I love the possibilities of how they could grow together. I'm a big fan of couple growth and would love to see them both become each other's dream body.

I also agree with the comments of slowing things down. This could be an amazing adventure story in addition to them growing huge together.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2020, 05:56:29 pm »
Great stuff.  Keep going.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2020, 06:27:14 pm »
This is a great first story. I wouldn't mind seeing more. I'd love for them to do a workout together.  Have him wish that she could lift increasingly heavier and heavier weights. Just an idea. Karma for all!

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2020, 05:43:34 pm »
Great start, agree with others, fill in the blanks, let's see her workouts and describe her muscles and what the ring may do for her!! Karma to you K++

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Fleamarket Find

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View