Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582765 Posts in 74584 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 04:29:58 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Fleamarket Find
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Fleamarket Find  (Read 29920 times)

Offline Rch

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Fleamarket Find
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2020, 01:25:51 pm »
Thanks for all the input.  At some point I will rewrite my first post. Right now I'm working on part two, if all things go well I should have something by this weekend.

Offline touman10

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2020, 04:54:54 pm »
Great read so far, can't wait for the rest of the story to take off.  Karma +++++

Offline Rch

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2020, 04:59:43 pm »
Fleamarket Find Part II
(Rachel and Evan)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tried to incorporate some of your ideas to the best of my limited ability.  Formatting got a bit wonky when I pasted it in here. I tried to fixed it up the best I could. I think I can write about Rachel and Evan for a while. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up a little disoriented in the darkness of our room. The sun was just starting to creep in.  My arms fully extended to either side of me. It took me a second to register that I was home again. I looked down and saw the top of Rachel's head peeking out from under the fluffy down covers. What a crazy dream that was. It was a dream? Right? Well still had the ring on. I move my arms slowly, so as not to disturb Rachel and start to pull the blanket down.  Just as I start to do so, she pulls the blanket tighter against her body and nuzzles her chin into my chest.  It was at this point I noticed that she is holding my cock with her other hand. It isn't a tight grip just firm enough to say that it's hers.  I can start to feel my dick stir. I tug a little harder at the blanket. She doubles down and pulls it tighter than before. 
"Ssshhhttaaaaph it" she grumbled and gave my cock a gentle squeeze.
That was all it took, I can feel my meat slowly thickening little by little in her hand. She adjusted her grip and let out a soft groan and then slowly began to stroke my slowly rising member. I couldn't take it anymore and moved my arm under the sheets and began to caress her back. Oh, my God that wasn't a dream! My dick snapped to attention.

She let out a little high pitched "Ooo" like she was pinched. Followed by a “aaaaaahhhh yeaaaah”. 

Just as I started to touch her back she simultaneously pulled back the sheets and there in all her glory was her mountainous back. Her lats fanned out as she adjusted herself like she was about to pray at the altar of my cock. 

“I guess somebody is up”

She gently kissed the tip of my cock and her tongue circled around the base of my large mushroom head.  While I  tried to wrap my hand around the edge of her thick slab of lat beef.  Her back rippled pulsed with power as she turned her attention to my twitching cock. She started to suck on my head and began slowly to bob up and down.  Her abs began to rock back in an intoxicating dance. I wanted to touch her abs but I could not reach with my hands.
and quads tensed as she went to work. With a pop, I heard my cock escape her mouth.

"Can you give me a hair tie, please? "

I was shocked the light hit her just right. It accentuated each muscle.  A thick vein traveled down her outstretched arm exploding into a roadmap on her thick forearm. The sunlight bounced off of her thick striated upper chest that was slowly undulating like waves in a storm. Her abs heaved in and out creating thick deep separations.  Little veins I hadn’t noticed before were being highlighted in shadow.

"Evan, Evan?"

My brain kicked in gear this muscle goddess was talking to me. I handed her the hair tie on her nightstand. All I could think of was this is Rachel now. 
Her biceps exploded in front of me as she put her hair up in a ponytail. The sunlight left deep shadows as her powerful arms put up her hair.  My body-mind connection broken, my hips lift up and with my throbbing cock begging for her mouth. 

"No where was I?"

She said with a mischievous little grin while looking me directly in the eyes.
She then turned her attention to my dick and slowly inserted it into her mouth. She kept going till  she gagged again and paused for a second and giggled and slowly stuffed my cock all the way in her mouth. I gasped, I wanted to cum right there and then but I felt like she was just getting started.  She started bobbing up and down, with every stroke I felt like I was getting closer to climax. Watching her arms pump like a piston was mesmerizing. I could watch this all day. My dick started to twitch like I was starting to cum. She increased her rhythm. It felt so amazing to watch this gorgeous muscle vixen go to town on my johnson.  I didn’t want it to end.  I suppressed the urge to cum. She increased her pace. A symphony of sexy female muscle was trying to get me off. She came up for air.
“I thought I had you there for a second. My mouth is starting to get tired.”  my hips lifted again. I begged, “I’m almost there”  She gave me a quick bicep flex and went down again. While she sucked and licked my tip.  Within seconds my hips bucked and she started to deep throat me. I was going to cum so hard. My new cock pulsed and pumped harder than ever and I let loose a torrent of cum into her waiting moth.  She continued to deep throat me, my hips bucked again and again until I was spent. She then gently kept sucking until my thick dick was flaccid again. The muscle-bound monster proud of her accomplishment fell by my side into the cloud of blankets with a thud.  She looked into my eyes with the cutest of grins and stared in my eyes.

“Good morning babe!” She took in my body and said "aww man you must be seriously dehydrated your abs are popping! “ She said as she caressed my abs. “Let me get you some water.” She hopped out of bed. It was unreal seeing her whole body. Such wide thick shoulders, with pumped up huge feathered triceps to her thick back tapering to her tiny little waist. All sitting on top of a set of the thickest most defined legs I have ever seen.   And her ass, my god her ass I could watch er all day. It  rippled and undulated as she walked out of the room. 

My dick twitched again. Down boy, I thought. I also thought why does she think I look dehydrated. I looked down at my abs. They were clearly larger and deeper and more defined than before. They were not anything close to Rachel's but then I don’t think there is a person on the planet that has abs that amazing. I then remembered last night I wished not to get sore abs. I guess I’ll never get sore abs again. Man, this ring is amazing. I started to get out of bed. When she entered the room she was a sight. It was like every dream I ever had as a boy came true. She handed me the water and tapped my dick walking by me to her dresser. She got changed into a sports bra and a pair of what looked like compression booty shorts. “Although I got my first shot of protein this morning thanks to you. I need to get myself some real protein pronto. I’ll be in the kitchen” She winked at me and sauntered out of the room.

I ended up taking a shower and met her downstairs where she was cooking up the largest amount of egg whites I have ever seen. She was adding what looked like super-thin sliced jalapenos.  She smiled at me as she added the jalapenos to the egg whites.

“You have to add some spice to the egg whites otherwise they are the blandest food ever!”

She stirred for a little bit while I got the paper from outside. I got back in to find her on her tiptoes trying to reach a collection of plastic containers on a higher kitchen shelf. I was going to grab it right away for her but watching her calves twist and bounce and bunch. A deep groove ran down the center of her calves. And a thick vein dancing down the one calf. I wanted to hold them in my hand and feel them bounce as she flexed her calves.  Definitely, something we will have to explore later. I walked up and pulled down the plastic containers and handed them to her

”Thanks” she said and made a kissy face.

She put the container on the scale and measured out her eggs and put them into 3 large containers.

“That's just for today gotta feed these bad boys” She hit a double bicep pose. 

Little veins snake all over her forearms.  Her biceps themselves were almost as big as cantaloupes. My shorts started to tighten and my hand shot out and cupped her left bicep. “Jesus” I whispered under my breath. She shook me off “I don’t have time for that right now. I need to start training.”. She tapped my junk, gave me a wink, and took a big swig from her protein drink finishing it off.

“Come and watch me workout. You can work out as well if you want.”.  I nodded, I wanted to tell her about the ring, but what I really wanted was to see her in action.  I followed her into the basement

The lighting wasn’t the best down there. When I was down here yesterday I didn’t notice all the weights. She had managed to buy every kind of dumbbell out there. Including those ones that you can only describe as ridiculous at the gym. Like, what do you do with a set of 200 pound dumbbells?  There was a bench slid over by the squat rack.

“It will be nice to have someone around. Normally I’m down here by myself. Sometimes Jen comes over but I think she just wants my girly muscle secret”. She squeezed her pecs together as they said that and her she-beef rippled in her sports bra. Her breast created perfect cleavage sitting on top of a chasm of beef.  My dick pulsed at the sight and I let out an almost inaudible moan.

“You and Jen are working out together?”,

“Well, I wouldn’t say working out per se. More like she is my spotter and assistant. Once I started getting jacked she and I got talking and she wants huge muscles as well. She just  isn't making progress at the rate I am. She is training hard but not making anything close to my gains.” She said putting on some tiny weightlifting gloves and a lifting belt.

“Yeah, I kind of wanted to talk to you about your progre...uhhhh” she walked by and brushed her hand against my dick. “Talking can wait. I’ve got to warm up” She slid under the bench and got the bar with 180 lbs in position. 
“Wait…” I said

“Don’t Worry, I do this all the time.” She climbed onto the bench and had her feet on the bench because she was too short for them to reach the ground comfortably. The weight dropped down and touched her chest and flew back up propelled by two monstrous slabs of she-beef. She repeated this a dozen times! She finished her set and hopped up swinging her arms back and forth her chest exploding and rippling over and over again. Her breast bounced about by her monstrous pecs. I was captivated by her beauty. She giggled.

“You should see the look on your face!  When your done taking it all in can you throw on a 45 on that side ?"as she put another 45 on the other side of the bar.
I was still slack-jawed and mindlessly pulled the 25lbs plate and slide on a 45. 

“Now put the 25 back.”

After doing some mental math. Holy crap that is 270!
“Do you need a spot hun?  I know you are a sexy muscle beast, but that is a lot of weight.”

“Not yet”

She leaned back on the bench. I watched her etched abs as she exhaled with three powerful bursts causing her abs to ripple and form deep grooves of power.  On the third breath, the bar shot up, slow this time. She pounded out 8 solid perfect form reps. Each rep her chest heaved and a few veins became more apparent.  She racked the weight and effortlessly rose from the bench. My dick was starting to ache for her. I just wanted to touch her chest and lick every striation with my tongue.

“Same thing as before big boy”

“Another 45?”  I asked as if she was from a different planet.

“Well, yeah, since you are here you can give me a spot. “ Her confidence was just radiating from her. “You have to challenge your muscles or things get stagnant.”

“Okey Dokey,” I said as I loaded another heavy 45 lbs plate.

Jeez, that is a lot of weight for anyone especially someone so short. 360lb  is some serious weight.  The bar and the weight looked ominous as her thickly muscled 5’2” inch frame climbed underneath the bar. Her tiny hands grabbed the  and with a little yell, she popped the weight off the rack and with a slow and controlled descent the weight on its way down. Her chest quivered ever so gently as the weight came down and touched her erect nipples poking through her sports bra. The weight slowly rose.  Her striations became more pronounced each second the bar rose. Small veins rising to the surface powering her thick meaty chest.  She reached the top of the movement and flexed her pecs ever so slightly.  She let out what I could only describe as an adorable grunt.  She started going for another rep. Her abs flexed and her shoulders bulged as the weight slowly came down for a second time. With a light bounce, it touched her chest and rose again.  As the weight rose droplets of sweat were starting to appear and ride down the striations to her deep thick channel of muscle. My dick couldn’t take it anymore and decided to pitch a tent. Rachel noticed and grinned the biggest grin. And slowly muscled it up the rest of the way this time with a growl.  She then shouted “One more” my hands were at the ready for a spot. The bar started to descend slowly. “You’ve got this!”  I was scared at how much weight she was moving.  If she needed a spot I wouldn’t be strong enough to help. I then made a quick wish that she was always strong enough not to need a spot. My finger tingled.  Well, that was dumb I could have wished myself to be stronger. The bar touched her chest again in perfect form. She was coated in sweat, her chest was getting thicker by the second it was slowly going up. She stopped and my hands started to reach under the bar to help. She “uttered  “No” through her gritted  teeth. The bar started to climb again. It eventually reached its apex and she racked the weight herself.
She sprang up and screamed “Ohhh yeah!!! I’ve never done that much before!”  She did a most muscular pose!  Her breasts quivered as her huge plates of shredded beef shifted around. Her striations were deep and thick, with tiny veins emerged from the center of her chest branching outwards.

“Oh god, Rachel” I gasp. Every fiber in my body ached for her.
She gave me a huge hug and picked me up off the ground!  “Thanks for spotting me! I don’t think I would have had the confidence had you not been there”  Her muscles were hot to the touch.
“I love having muscles! We should have done this years ago!  I forgot how much I missed having you around. “ As she buried her face in my chest. When she looked up we kissed.

Is this the new normal I thought. If so I think I could get used to this. My hands rested on her cannonball sized shoulders. I couldn’t see her striations but my fingers went over them like mini rumble strips. Eventually resting my hands on her thick traps which were like thick handlebars I could barely get my hands on. My dick pressed hard against her abs through my pants precum forming.

“I can’t tell you how much I love the pump, getting stronger and the routine.  I also love what I do to you.  I think I can make you cum just by working out. ”

I nodded emphatically.
“Can you first start with putting me down”

She put me down but it became apparent that my precum had already soaked the front of my shorts and showed. 

“Did you already cum? I’m more awesome than I thought!”
As she hit a super quick double bicep flex. My dick flexed right along with her.  I wished I would never get used to this. My finger tingled. I have to be more careful. Wearing the ring when consumed by muscle lust.

“Nah, I am just super excited”  Trying to readjust my engorged member.

“Oh, I am going to make it happen!  Your dick belongs to me now!”  She chuckled and grabbed ran her hand along the bottom of my shaft. 

“Next up arms. I’m going to make your dick explode!” She cooed.

She grabbed a pair of 50s and started pumping out alternate curls. The instant tension made her biceps spring to life. Her bicep heads swelled and thickened. Her triceps erupted in massive horseshoes of muscle as she fully extended her arm after each rep.  After 15 reps she put them down. “Huh, I must be stronger today, I’ve got to up my weight”,  She grabbed a pair of 60s and started swinging. I didn’t think her arms could swell more. The river of veins in her forearms started becoming more pronounced and a thick vein formed on her bicep head with each pump. She gave a little grunt after the 7th rep. I swear her arms look like they were getting a little bigger after each rep!  I want to touch them right now.

“There's the pump! Ugggh”

Her biceps started to quiver on the 8th rep.  Her arms twitched and writhed with each successive rep. Each time she let out a more intense grunt. When she got to 10 she yelled “Grow mother fuckers!”  My dick started to pulse with excitement. I have never seen Rachel this intense.  It was scary, it was intoxicating. I wanted her so bad.  Her face contorted into pain. Her reps slowed down to a crawl. Her arms now shaking with each rep but still moving up and down.  I’ve heard of intense pumps but this had to be a first. Every rep seemed to bloat her arm with more dense muscle.

“Aaarrggh”

She yelled as tears started streaming down her face as she started the twelfth rep. She almost came to a stop at the middle point. Her arms are shaking violently now. She clenched her teeth and let out a high bitch scream and brought it all the way up. She then controlled it completely on the way down.  Tears streaming down her face. I thought for sure that would be it.

She then grunted “One to grow “ and the massive 60 pounders dwarfed her diminutive stature as she raised one at a time each time she nearly stopped but kept going. Her arms were glistening in sweat and I swear I could see some of the bicep fibers standing out.  My dick was throbbing now and aching for release. I could barely take it anymore.   Rachel dropped the weights with a resounding thunk. She began to shake her arms.

“Whhoooo oooh! I’ve never done that!” She hit a double bicep pose. Heat radiating off of her like she was on fire. The muscle fibers rippled in victory. Her massive arms rested away from her body. She was just so fucking muscular.
“They have never been this pumped!  Fuck yea! You want to touch them Evan?” I started to walk over.
She looked at my shorts, you could see my pulsing love stick with lust for her.  I’m going to make you come just by flexing she pointed to my cock. She flexed her bicep right in front of my massive erection.  Her bicep erupted into mountains of shredded beef. Both bicep heads were clearly visible. My cock tried to reach out to touch her. She shook her head, "Not ready to cum yet huh?" as she was talking to my meat like it was misbehaving.

“Evan my form was a bit shaky on those last ones. Can you spot me on the next set? “ I felt that I let my arms flare out. “

“Um sure, what do you want me to do?”
“Just stand behind me and put your arms on the sides of my biceps and squeeze inward if I try to get out.  I stood right behind her.  She intentionally grinds her muscle bound ass against my dick. My whole body shudders.  I let out a distorted groan.

“Did I finally get you off?” she looked over her shoulder grinning

“Not yet” I whimpered

“Well, I’ve never done 70s but I’m feeling strong. Just don’t let me cheat. “

“Ok,” I’ll try my best.” Oh my god, this is going to be amazing.

She grabs a pair of 70s. I swear her arms look like they put on an inch of solid mass.  IMy hands trembled as I put them on her biceps. Her muscles started to move.  The movement was super slow and  I could feel her muscle fibers vibrate with intentionality. The weight keeps rising. She almost gets to the top of her rep and lets out a grunt from her core.  The Triceps dance as she lets down the weight. She starts to bring it up again. The sweat from her arms acts as lubrication for my hands. They glide effortlessly over her arms as she barely brings the weight up again. Her arms surged with power again. “Ummph” she exhaled. She would get to a point where I was certain she was going to fail and she powers through. Just then she tried to cheat and her arms flared out a bit.  I tried to push them back. There was no give. Just monstrous jacked muscle. I pushed with all my might to keep her in place. She adjusted her footing and her ass pushed against my cock that was just yearning for release. I orgasmed right there and then. My eyes rolled into the back of my skull as my body jerked and I fell backward onto the floor.  I could see her grinning in the mirror. As she finished her last rep. With a huge squeeze at the top. Her peaks were amazing.

“Did these wittle muscles do that?'' she said. Turning around to me as my dick was still spasming in my shorts. I looked up at this mighty mite, all 5 foot 2-inch herculean body covered in veins staring down at me. Her arms were monstrously thick and shredded beyond belief. Her abs rippled and heaved with two thick veins rising out of her shorts up her deeply grooved abdomen. Her massive thighs with absurd muscle separation flared and flexed.

She clapped her hands together. Her chest spasmed and her breast jiggled. “I can’t believe I lifted that. I never have gone so heavy! You ok hun? “
Her beefy arm grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up so fast I felt like I was being thrown. You should take your shorts off and throw them in the washer. I started to strip. You should lose your shirt as well.  I did but it didn’t change the fact that I was coated in my own cum. She walked up to me  drying herself off with a small towel. Stared into my eyes and wiped me down.

“Well let's grab some breakfast. Need to get some protein into these pythons. She flexed her biceps. Man, that was a good pump! I feel so much bigger!” 
“Hun your arms do look a lot bigger” Look in the mirror.

She flexed her shredded cannonballs of biceps.  Her forearms flexed with absurd muscle definition Her biceps were pumped to the max. I swear you don’t get a two inch pump but they looked massive. All of her muscle insertion points were deep and really made her muscles pop like crazy.

“Come on Evan show me your manly guns!”  I paused staring at her amazing physique.  The size difference was intimidating. I felt so small and insignificant compared to her and I knew I was a big guy on average. I flexed my bicep.

“Let's see both of them” I flexed them both while she shimmied next to me and matched my pose.

“Huh, no match for my girly muscles huh. Your right, they do look super pumped today! Maybe someday with a lot of work, you will be able to get close to having guns like these.” She hit side chest and her pecs rippled like a waterfall. Her massive bicep looked even larger against her body. She was so thick!. Her adonis belt showed off her tiny waist.  Her quads and hamstrings stood in deep relief.  She broke my staring by doing a quick joyful hop. 
“ Let's go grab some breakfast.” 

“Umm clothes for me?” I gestured to my naked form.

“Where we are going you don’t need clothes,” she told me with a wink.

“The Kitchen?” I asked, perplexed.

“No after that goober. The shower, these muskels have you all kinds of flummoxed ” She giggled

We made our way to the kitchen. She popped open a container of egg whites and took a big bite.
I think I can tell her about the ring now.  “So babe, I have something kind of important to tell you. I mean I really enjoyed what just happened a minute ago”

“I know right!  I love working out so much.  Getting that unreal pump is what I live for now. It’s like some kind of super drug”

“Well, that’s what I want to talk to you about.  You don’t have to work out if you don’t want to. “ I said. Like you are perfect just the way you are.

“Oh but I really really want to. I love what this body does to you.  I love what your body does to me” She said taking her finger and dragging it down my chest and over my abs. 

“Yeah but that isn’t what I was saying.  You see I made a wish upon this goofy ring and it came true. I wished that I would get shredded and it came true. This was right before I went to do those training months ago.  I didn’t work out or eat well. I got this body by doing nothing.  I did wish the same for you. Except I didn’t anticipate you working out eating well and taking supplements.  Which led to some amazing results.”I pointed at her rippling physique.

“What the fuck are you trying to say?!? You are responsible for these muscles?!?  I worked my ass off for these muscles!  She walked up to me and threw her biceps behind her head and crunched her abs down hard! Her muscles erupted from her hyper pumped chest and arms and rippled down her cobblestone abs. I made this! You want this!  Touch them! Do they feel like a wish to you!  That’s grade-A beef right there! You wish you could build muscle like I could”

My hands wrapped around her tiny waist with cobblestone abs. I tried not to get distracted by the veins crawling out from the booty shorts.  She was getting defensive and a all I wanted to do was nuzzle in her raw power. I just need to be honest with her.

“That’s what I am saying I did wish for all of  this. I just didn’t know you were going to work out. Shit, this was supposed to take years!” 

“Bullshit! You are not going to minimize my hard work!” She turned her back to me and started prepping another protein shake.

“I said then how can I make this happen I said” I wished for my cock to be her dream dick. The tingle returned to my finger.  My dick grew instantly into the massive vein covered python from weeks ago. I hauled that bad boy up and dropped it on the table with a big beefy slap.

“Make what happen?

She turned around with a frown protein drink in hand. The frown which vanished instantly the protein shaker tumbled to the ground.  She stood there and what I would have said was motionless for at least 30 seconds if I couldn’t see her chest striations ripple and shift with her breath. Her muscle laden arm pointed at the monster dong and said.

“What the fuck! Fuck! Where did you get that!” the words barely coming out of her mouth. 

Her eyes raced up and down the massive meat and then back to me and then back at the dick. Lust had entered her eyes and she started to advance towards it.

“This can’t be real, it’s got some kind of prosthetic.” She said in an excited voice. Her voice got higher with excitement.

“Nope,” I said, watching her get closer, her tiny hands reaching for my now monstrous dong. I watched her chest ripple and her triceps flare out. The kong size dick twitched. She jumped back like it was a wild animal. She looked me in the eyes with bewilderment.  Her chest flexed, her arms tensed up as she steadied herself.  A little bit of drool forming in the corner of her mouth.  The sight of her getting worked up was too much for me.  The massive cock sprang to life veins snaking everywhere It rose to its full girth.  She let out a gasp and fell to the floor.  I  ran by her side. My massive meat stick leading the way. Kneeling next to her it was right in front of her. In front of her nothing but a huge cock buffet. She was sitting on the floor looking still shocked. "Are you ok Rachel?" Her trembling hand reached out and touched it.

“Ohh my god” barely audible escaped her mouth. “It’s real”

Both hands started to slowly massage the cock. The heat from it radiated and the snaking veins pulsed. She adjusted her hands repeatedly, like her hands were not able to fathom its size.  Her eyes started to water. Although she was a hulking mass of muscle she seemed vulnerable.  She looked at me and kissed me deeply.

“The ring grants wishes? No bullshit?” She eeped. While tracing a thick vein on with her finger.

“No Bullshit, I tried to tell you.” I nodded.

She paused for a second and looked me in the eyes .

“Can I make a wish?”

** Just like before let me know what you would like to see. All input and criticism is welcome. 

Offline Lakin

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2020, 06:17:56 pm »
It was really good. I can’t wait for more!

I guess if you need any guidance I’d love to see her get more muscular, not taller, just even more muscular, or even bigger breasts!

Thank you for the great story!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2020, 08:30:26 pm »
I would like him to make a wish to be 90% strength of her. That way they can enjoy their muscle love together. And he won’t be a big dicked wimp.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2020, 08:31:00 pm »
And thanks for the great story too

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2020, 11:54:48 am »
Great second installment. Perhaps you can weave her friend Jen more into the story and have her grow big and strong.  Karma for all!

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2020, 06:38:42 pm »
Great second installment.....can't wait for her to see and experience what her fantasy of him is "kong" and all.......KARMA to all

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2020, 02:24:12 am »
A good fp;;pw up/ Can't wait to see the next wish.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2020, 05:50:45 am »
Hope she can use the Ring herself.

Offline Lakin

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2020, 04:32:04 pm »
I’d love to see an update to this story! Hope to see one soon!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline timer

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2020, 08:48:54 am »
Looking forward for the next chapter.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2020, 02:25:02 pm »
BUMP and Karma..........how's the next chapter coming? Can't wait for her wish.............K++

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2020, 05:39:51 am »
It was really good. I can’t wait for more!

I guess if you need any guidance I’d love to see her get more muscular, not taller, just even more muscular, or even bigger breasts!

Thank you for the great story!

I second that.

Offline slowride10

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2020, 01:08:36 am »
anything new soon??

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Fleamarket Find

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View