⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New Old Home

Started by Brfan, June 03, 2020, 05:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brfan

I met Danielle, or Dani as I like to call her, when we were in College. She was a freshman and I was a sophomore. We hit it off immediately. At first, as friends, then as confidents and finally as lovers. After graduation, we decided to move in together into the big city, as our careers started out. Finally, marriage. We've been married for about three years now, and as our financial life got better, I got a job that could support us both, we started talking about children. The thing is we still lived in a small apartment downtown, and always talked about moving to the suburbs, but never really committed to that plan.
Things took a turn for the better when my parents announced they were moving to Florida to enjoy retirement, and left us their old house. The house where I had grown up in. It was the perfect opportunity, and we gladly took it.
Moving day couldn't come soon enough. As we settled in, Dani started unpacking and trying to make it more like 'our home' than 'her in-laws home'
"Hey Babe, how about this creepy Chinese dragon here?" she asked me, holding some decoration my mother must have bought years ago
"Babe, I told you. Whatever they left, they won't need anymore. It's either the dumpster or, if you like it, we can keep it. The same applies to everything you find. No need to ask me. I trust your judgment"
Dani was a way better organizer than I am, and to be honest I had no intention of going through my folks old stuff. Plus, my work in the city didn't stop. Dani decided she'd consult from home part time, just so she could have her own money, but would have plenty of time to settle us in.
As we opened up one of the rooms, I could hear her disappointment
"I can't believe this. Look at this" she said, calling me in. Apparently, dad had turned one of the rooms into a small, but rather well equipped gym. A treadmill, one of those universal apparatus, a bench with a rack, an Olympic and a W bar, several plates and dumbbells. Dad, being a former military, always took good care of his body
"What about it?" I asked. Considering all the room we had, I saw no problem of having that there.
"Well, I want this room for my home office" she complained
"Want me to call some guys to help move this thing out? Maybe we can donate..."
"No... But maybe we could put it on the garage. It's big enough. And, who knows, this might be just what we need to start something new"
"Ok, honey. I'll call them"
Surely, a couple days later Dani had turned one of our garage's corners into a small gym. She did a great job too, optimizing the space we had there. I still figured nobody would truly use that, but, for all I cared, she seemed happy with all the work she had done around the place.

A few months passed, and for all I could tell, nobody had ever used that equipment. I for sure hadn't. I started thinking there might be something there one day when, after I parked my car, I realized that there was a 25 pound plate on each side of the bar. That had never been there before. I walked into the house and called out my wife
"Dani? Are you home?"
she came shortly after from the kitchen, holding a bottle of water and a small towel. She was all sweaty, like she had been working out
Dani was wearing old sweatpants and one of my college t-shirts, that looked too big to her.
"Oh, hey Darling. Just finishing my workout. Be in in 2 minutes. I have just one more set" and after giving me a small peek on the lips, she walked back to the garage. I followed her, intrigued.
Dani lied under the bar, grabbed it with her hands, unracked it and, breathing deeply, started doing presses. I counted 8 of them. She re-racked the bar, removed the plates and stored them
"There. All done"
I was still not believing
"When did this happened?"
"What?" she asked as she tapped herself with the towel, removing the sweat from her face
"You. Working out" Dani had never been the active type of girl in her life. Now she was pumping iron all by herself?
"Oh. A couple months I guess. Maybe a little more. You know, I looked at all this equipment just lying around and thought why not give it a go? So, I called your dad and he gave me some tips. Plus, I've been watching videos online..."
"I... had no idea, babe"
"Well, It's not like I thought I'd still be doing this. God, at first I was pathetic. I couldn't even put any plates on that bar. But hey, I guess I got a little stronger, you know" she giggled
"I... you sure did, apparently" was all I could answer back
"Well, I gotta go shower and make us some dinner, hon. Why don't you join me?" she invited provocatively, kissing me with heat
"I... I'm right after you, babe" I answered
"Good. Just give 5 minutes so I can wash myself and smell better. Then hop in" Dani walked up the stairs to our bedroom
As she climbed those stairs, I looked at her. Her ass did look more firm recently, as her legs. I noticed the idea of her getting fitter turned me on. Then my mind was taken back to those bench presses she just did. Was that a lot? I mean, I'm sure I could do more than her, only... could I?


Brfan

After discovering my wife had started working out, I began paying more attention to her body. Indeed, Dani's butt looked perkier, her abs were flatter, and her thighs were harder. I quickly discovered that all of those changes turned me on quite a lot. Maybe it was her fitter body, maybe it was the idea of her getting buffer, maybe it was her increased sexual energy, but everything felt good.
And yet... I wasn't completely satisfied. Now, as I told you before, my dad was a military man, and if there was one thing that he took more seriously than taking care of his body, was our home security. Dad had cameras installed all around the perimeter, even though our house was in a pretty safe neighborhood. And that meant there were two cameras... on our garage.
I found myself more and more frequently spying on my wife's routine. Soon I learned that she left the house in the morning for jogging. With time, her jogs became longer. After almost 8 months, Dani seemed to be able to run for over an hour, but she only did it once a week. Normally, she'd be gone for about 20 minutes before coming back home to her weight lifting session.
I felt dirty spying on her, but it was also arousing. Normally she'd work out in clothes that covered up her whole body, but every now and then she went out with nothing but spandex shorts and sports bra. I kept noticing how pumped she looked after her workouts. And, to be honest, I wish I could have her right there, where her body looked the biggest.
What drove me completely insane however was watching how she kept adding weight to her lifts. More than once I had to take a break from work and head into the bathroom to stroke myself. My wife getting stronger was turning me on. The sad part was that I had no idea of how talking to her about it. I simply didn't have the guts to ask her to flex for me. What would she think? And what if she challenged me to some sort of competition and found out she was stronger?

The first time I had an answer to that question was later that week. We were lying on our bed, fooling around, when I came on top of her. Feeling her bare naked body made my groin answer immediately
"Hum... somebody is all warmed up today" she said provocatively, grabbing my throbbing dick with her left hand while licking my ear
I grabbed her arm and took it away from my manhood, playing her little game
"well, I'm not sure if you deserve it, you see..."
Dani moved both her hands above her head. I noticed the fibers on her shoulders dancing while she did it
"Oh... have I been naughty?"
Sitting oh her crotch, making sure my dick was touching her pussy over our underwear, I grabbed her wrists and whispered in her ear
"Oh, so naughty... I'm really not sure if you deserve this..."
"Oh, Mike... you're so mean..." Dani squirmed her legs, just to feel my dick hardening by the second
"Oh, yes I am..."
"Please, give it to me..." she begged in a low, sexy voice
"Maybe I will.... maybe I won't..." I kept teasing her
Dani then started lowering her arms, trying to break free from my grip. Even though I held her firmly, I couldn't stop her from bringing her arms down. Then, in a sudden move, she broke free from my grip and before I knew it, she had twisted her hip viciously, making me fall to my side. Dani quickly got on top of me, and this time she held my wrists, holding my arms right next to my body.
"Well, then maybe I'll get what I want..." she kept provoking me.
I'm sure she thought I was just playing her game, but I swear to God I tried to get rid of her grip. As I tried to spread my arms and force her to let go from my wrists, Dani's vicious grip tightened, and her upper body kept my arms in place. I couldn't move them. I tried to squirm my legs, but Dani quickly wrapped my legs around hers. She had me completely pinned down, and I'm not sure if she was really trying. I could, however, tell by the budge in her arms and forearms, that she was using her strength to do it. Also, I noticed how her chest looked thicker and wider. Maybe it was my angle, maybe it was the strength she had to put on, but for the first time I realized my wife was putting on some serious muscle through that year.
"You see, babe... good girls get what they deserve... naughty girls get what they want...." and with that, Dani let go of my hands and stripped out of  her bra, as I followed her lead and took my boxers off. That evening we had the best sex that we had ever had.

Brfan


Dani had been really more and more into her weights, and I kept noticing she was spending less time on her jogs and more time on our little weight room. Not only that, she seemed to have changed her routine lately. Before, Dani did mostly sets of 10 or 12 reps, rarely adding weight between them. For a while now she was doing fewer reps, sometimes just as low as 4, and increasing the weight every set. I had no idea what was going on, but she seemed to do.
That day I was about to leave work and head back home when she texted me telling that one of her costumers had an 'wardrobe emergency' and she would be gone for a couple hours. For the first time since I know when I got home and found myself all alone. As I walked out of the car, I looked at our mini-gym. Driven by a morbid curiosity, I went upstairs, changed clothes into a pair of basketball shorts and an old t-shirt, and headed back to the garage. I had no idea why I was doing it, but I had to.
I looked around. I remembered seeing Dani do benchpresses earlier this week. She had one of the big plates and another smaller on each side of the bar. In silence, I thought to myself 'alright, don't be a hero. You don't need those 10 pounds' as I placed the 45s, one on each side.
I laid on the bench and grabbed the bar. As I unracked it, I felt how heavy it was. I lowered it to my chest, breathing hard. I probably inhaled three or four times before pushing it back up. Damn, it was heavy. I went for a second rep and my arms began trembling. My face was red, I was afraid I might hurt myself. With much effort, I finished the second rep and replaced the bar on the rack. As I rested down, I made sense of what that meant. I had watched a few days earlier my wife perform the exact same exercise, with more weight, more reps and more ease than I had. I couldn't believe it. There must have a catch. Maybe it was the technique. Something. Maybe another exercise. Yes. Dani did some shoulder presses today. I saw it. she used a pair of this big dumbbells. If I remember correctly, her second set was with the 35s. I grabbed them, placed them beside the bench and moved it to the upright position. That should do it.
As I picked the weights up from the floor, I realized I might not even be able to bring them to the start position, at least not together. Damn. I closed my eyes as I visualized Dani lifting those big ass weights above her head and back to her shoulder height, repeatedly. It was the most humiliating experience I had ever had, and I had imposed it to myself by trying to match my wife's workout. I considered trying some curl, but the fact is my confidence was already shattered and I didn't want to discover that Dani's biceps were more powerful than mine. I placed everything back and entered the house, completely defeated.
It was around eleven when I heard Dani entering our bedroom. I hadn't been able to sleep at all, but I just didn't feel like talking, so I pretended to be out. Dani turned te lights from the bathroom on and left the door with nothing but a small opening so the light from inside helped her change her clothes. It illuminated her silhouette beautifully. I opened one eye and watched, mesmerized, as she took off her clothes. As she did, I noticed how thin her waist looked. Even her lumbar seemed to have some muscles on. Dani bent over to remove her socks and I noticed her abs muscles jumping out. My wife had developed some shape of a six pack over these months. Finally, completely naked, Dani spread her arms and yawned, as if she was stretching herself before getting into bed. I'm pretty sure I let out a small moan as I noticed the razor shaped torso my wife had. Her back was wide and full of lumps. Muscle lumps. My dick was hard as ever

clineman123

This is a good story, you've got going here.

legslover123

Very good story! Hope Dani develops a more dominant side :)

Brfan

The next week Dani came home with some news. She had bought a digital scale that connected to cell phones and apparently did other things. It didn't caught my eye until one night when I was brushing my teeth an she climbed on the scale right next to me. From the corner of my eye I peeked at the numbers. My wife had gone from 123 pounds last year (according to what she told me she weighted when 'she felt fat') to 138 pounds now. And clearly, Dani had no fat whatsoever to be seen on her body. I pretended not to acknowledge that information, but I was clearly impressed. When she left the bathroom, I stepped on it. At 154 I was still 'bigger than her, but considering I had at leas 7 inches on her, one could see how small I felt right now.
Over the next couple months, what first was a boost to our sex life now made me unease around Dani. It didn't help the fact that she, enjoying her new body, started wearing more revealing and tight clothes all the time. A few times I thought she just wanted to show off her buff body, almost rubbing it to my face how fit and strong she looked.
On one Saturday we were having dinner when Dani asked me to pick up the pickle jar she had forgotten in the fridge. I opened the door and after a quick scan, found the jar. I tried to open it, but I simply couldn't. I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of my wife, but It was really well closed. Instead of bringing it to the table, I hid the jar in the bottom of the fridge and yelled at her
"It's not here, Babe! I think were out!"
I heard Dani walking into the kitchen behind me and peeking inside the fridge
"I'm sure they are here somewhere. You just didn't search enough. Move over" she pushed me to the side and started moving the pots around.
"Here, I told you. Men.... even if it was under your nose you wouldn't find" she giggled and unpretentiously cracked the jar opened. I watched as her forearm muscles contracted while she did it. Damn, my wife was strong. I felt very weak in that moment.
And, despite my uneasiness, and the fact that my wife seemed to grow more confident and dominant by the day, her body kept turning me on. During sex I couldn't help but squeeze her hard legs and butt, or rub my hands all over her muscular back, kiss her rock hard abs on my way to her womanhood. Eventually, I learned that even the small veins she had that had become my trail to her pussy did wonders to my appetite. I just couldn't talk to her about it, and verbally admit that I wanted her to show me how strong she really was.
Finally, one day it happened. We were supposed to go out to a company gathering that evening. Dani was in the bathroom, finishing her make up, when I entered it
"Babe, have you seen my contacts? I can't find them..."
Dani was with her back at me as she put on something I don't really know what it is to enlarge her eyelashes when I noticed her. She was wearing a white strapless dress that displayed her upper back, shoulder and arms. Her traps hypnotized me. I had noticed that they had grown over the last months, but today I could really tell how prominent they were, just jumping out of her dress and making her neck look wider. Combined with her shoulders, that now were rounder and more thick, Dani's silhouette looked like the one of a wrestler or something. I hugged her from behind and while holding her hips, started kissing her, from the shoulder to her neck, feeling the hardness of her muscles. I felt Dani's arm wrapping around my head, caressing my hair as she enjoyed the sudden demonstration of desire. With my eyes closed, I noticed that her arm felt thick around my head. As I kept kissing her making my way to her ear, I noticed she had raised her other arm as well. Opening my eyes, I looked at her through the mirror. Dani was flexing her bicep as she watched herself. I stared at the solidness and shape of her bicep. This was the first time she had, plain and simple, flexed her muscles just to show them off in front of me. The thing is, I concluded as my eye met her, she wasn't flexing them for me. Dani was  clearly admiring her own body.
Unsure of what I should do, I stepped back. Dani then turned around and facing me, flexed her biceps again, this time both of them. Then she finally spoke
"We need to talk about these, don't we?"

giantgirl7foot2

Glad that you're back with another story! Great start!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WilfredDDeVoe


Sounder9-

Great story, good on the details!

tamorr

Finally, A new wife and husband relationship story, a very nice start with alot of effort and hopes for dani >:D
Hope to get a continuation soon and thanks for your effort :rock:

Brfan

Thanks guys. I'll try something new here. I'll rewrite the same story, up to this point, but now on Dani's POV. Hope you enjoy



Mike and me had been living in the city since we graduated from College, but now, with our marriage and our financial lives more stable, we've been talking about the next step. Problem is we didn't want to raise our kids in an apartment downtown, and we really were too comfortable to go house hunting. Destiny gave us a chance when Mike's parents decided to move to Florida and gave us the keys to their big suburban house. Sure, that meant a lot of change for us, but it was an opportunity too good to let go. Mike's job payed him well enough so he could provide for us both, and so I quit my job as a design clothes store manager and started to consult as personal stylist. That meant I could do most of my job from home and was really excited to start.
It's been a long time since we had gone to my in-law's old house, but I knew that there were 4 bedrooms in there. Considering that, I was full of plans for the smallest to become my home office. To my dismay, the room I had in mind had been turned into a freaking gym. Mike's dad was rather radical about his body, and even though he was in his sixties, you could tell he always kept his body tight and fit. I should have known I'd bump into something like that.
"I can't believe this. Look at this" I yelled in frustration
"What about it?" Mike asked me. I couldn't believe him. Was he not seeing the same thing I was? A room filled with heavy equipment, and for all I cared, useless equipment. Unless...
"Well, I want this room for my home office" I replied
"Want me to call some guys to help move this thing out? Maybe we can donate..."
"No... But maybe we could put it on the garage. It's big enough. And, who knows, this might be just what we need to start something new"
"Ok, honey. I'll call them"
I loved the fact that Mike let me do whatever I wanted to the house. And right now, I had no idea why, but I wanted to keep that equipment. I've been considering starting some physical activity for a while now. Maybe this was the push I needed.
The next week, as things were still being moved around, I drew a small sketch of how those equipment would be on the garage. I even searched online for plates and dumbbell racks, stuff that would help it to be more organized. I was still a bit scared of spending money in what had a big chance of turning into one of those very expensive toys you play once or twice when you're a kid, and then never touch it again. But something kept telling me I should give it a shot.
Once ready, I looked at my new 'gym' with pride. Problem is I had absolutely no idea of how to use any of those equipments. So, for the next couple weeks, I FaceTimed my father in-law so he'd explain to me the basics. At first I thought it would be weird, but he seemed very pleased that his things would stay home and be used, so I guess in a way he was even proud of me. After a few online lessons I was ready to start a small routine, which I did for the first month. I felt really lame, using very little or no weight at all, barely being able to push the empty bar or curl those small 5 pound weights. Still, it was something. And each day I felt more confident. The energy boost I got from having a healthy routine kept me going and, slowly, adding weights every now and then. Finally, I decided to take it to the next level. I discovered that there were quite a few personal trainers that consulted online, and decided to schedule an evaluation with one of them.
Cindy wasn't exactly a personal trainer, but a undergrad with a athletic background. She was 12 years younger than me and to my surprise, lived about 10 minutes away. When we met, we agreed she'd come to my place and teach me all the techniques over a week, and then would regularly update my routines remotely. It worked well for me, as I didn't want any buzz around this project of mine, and Cindy was way cheaper than any professional.
I must tell you, when I met her, something changed inside me. Cindy was a 19 year old girl, but her body was something. She wasn't huge by any means, but she was so ripped and confident I have to admit she felt sexy to my eyes. Cindy moved around exhaling her confidence, and spoke like someone who truly knew her stuff. She taught me about grips, posture, reps and sets, everything.
It was money well spent. After her consulting, my progress over the next month was shadowing everything I had done on the other months combined.
On this particular day, I was having it. After some killer sets of shoulders and quads, I was finishing up my routine with some bench presses. I was able to perform 10 to 12 reps with 70 pounds now, which is unbelievable considering I began barely doing it with 20, a few months ago. I had just done 2 sets when I ran out of water. I went inside to pick some more when Mike entered the house.
"Oh, hey Darling. Just finishing my workout. Be in in 2 minutes. I have just one more set"
Mike followed me, and as positioned myself to do my last set, I felt him staring at me. It just occurred to me I had never talked to him about working out.
"There. All done" I finished my reps and placed the bar back in the rack. I could tell by his look that he was impressed with me. That spark a little fire inside me. Working out and feeling my muscles pushing and dragging the weights always made me hot, but my husband's staring at me while I did it was something else"When did this happened?"
"What?" I tried to sound innocent, but I was obviously aware of what he was asking
"You. Working out"
"Oh. A couple months I guess. Maybe a little more. You know, I looked at all this equipment just lying around and thought why not give it a go? So, I called your dad and he gave me some tips. Plus, I've been watching videos online..." For some reason, I decided to keep Cindy out of the conversation. I didn't know exactly why, but it was like... she was mine, and I didn't want to share it. Plus, if Mike turned out to enjoy the idea of me working out, I didn't want him to think of other buff women.
"I... had no idea, babe"
"Well, It's not like I thought I'd still be doing this. God, at first I was pathetic. I couldn't even put any plates on that bar. But hey, I guess I got a little stronger, you know" I giggled, telling him about my first efforts
"I... you sure did, apparently" he was still in shock
"Well, I gotta go shower and make us some dinner, hon. Why don't you join me?" I was feeling hotter than ever now, so I teased my husband
"I... I'm right after you, babe"
"Good. Just give 5 minutes so I can wash myself and smell better. Then hop in". As I climbed down the stairs, I knew he was staring at my ass. And I gotta tell, my ass looked much finer now than it did a few months earlier.

Brfan

Maybe it was my imagination, but Mike seemed to be all over me now. He was more fired up, and during sex I could tell he was enjoying feeling my hardened body. He grabbed my thighs and butt with a lot of will, squeezing it, trying to feel my muscles. Or maybe it was just my imagination, but either way it felt good and made me feel sexy and desired.
Cindy had also guided me into a running program, so I left the house 3 to 4 times a week with a running schedule to be completed, in addition to my weight lifting. It was amazing, but in no time I was able to run 3 miles straight, and soon enough I could do it in under 20 minutes. I felt amazing, and I gotta tell you. Many people were out jogging around at the same time I was. I simply loved overtaking them, like I was some kind of super athlete and they were lazy suburbans. I know it's silly, but it made me feel strong and fast. Like my legs were diesel fueled. And to be honest, they were getting thicker by the week. I noticed that after I squatted or something, they got really pumped and swallowed. I loved the look my body had after a workout. Even my chest and arms looked buff and ready to go when I finished my sets. Truth is I was enjoying being physically superior to the average person around, and that was growing into me.
Finally, I shared that with Cindy. I still can remember the smirk she gave me when I told her that
"What?"
"Well... I figured this day would come, Dani" she answered
"Yeah...?"
"You see, you seem like the kind of girl who likes to be on top of things. And It was a matter of time for you to realize that a superior body could get you there in many ways you hadn't enjoyed yet"
"Oh..." for a teenager, this girl sure had a lot of opinions to share around
"So, here's the deal. What if I start you on a routine that will make you gain more serious muscle?"
I didn't even think twice. I didn't care what Mike or anyone had to say about it. The idea of me getting stronger and more muscular was inebriating.
"Yes!" I almost screamed back
"Easy there, tiger. I'll email you the details, but there's a lot more discipline involved there. Not only training, but eating as well. And if you're up to it, I'll send you some protein and amino acid supplementation"
"Sure, let's do it!"

A few weeks later, Mike and I were lying in bed, fooling around. I had one of the most badasses workouts I had ever had. I felt thick and mean. We rolled around the bed in our underwear for a while, my lust growing inside of me
"Hum... somebody is all warmed up today" I whispered in his ear as I felt he too was all stiffened up for me. Mike was lying over me. He grabbed my arm and took my hand away from his cock.
"well, I'm not sure if you deserve it, you see..."
"Oh... have I been naughty?" I asked him in a sexy voice, as I ran my hands through my hair and left them hanging on the pillow above my head
Mike knew how to tease me. Deliberately rubbing his dick on my still covered pussy, he kept playing his game
"Oh, so naughty... I'm really not sure if you deserve this..."
"Oh, Mike... you're so mean..." I was literally shaking with lust right now
"Oh, yes I am..."
"Please, give it to me..." I begged
"Maybe I will.... maybe I won't..." he kept teasing me
I started lowering my hands, trying to grab his butt, but Mike was holding both my wrists, in a clear dominance move. That set up a fire on me. I would break free from his grip, no matter how hard it was. As I pushed my arms down and spread them, I felt his grip losing power and finally I freed myself. That was it. With my hands free, I raised my hips powerfully, making Mike fall to the side and quickly got on top of him. I was so hot right now I bet I could rip his boxers apart. This time, I grabbed his wrists, holding his arms right next to his body, avoiding him to move.
"Well, then maybe I'll get what I want..." I teased him.
I was hoping Mike would try to keep playing this game, trying to break free from my grip, but he didn't try very hard. I mean, he did for a few seconds, but at the first sign of resistance from me, he gave up. At first I felt a bit disappointed, but it also made me quite hornier to be the dominant one that evening. To be fair, he even tried to use his legs, but I wrapped mine around his, and I swear that I'd not let him out of my babes. My thick, strong babes. I was loving how strong my legs and butt were now.
Mike just stared at me, admiring my cleavage. I could tell he was enjoying my body lately.
"You see, babe... good girls get what they deserve... naughty girls get what they want...." I told him, as I took off my bra and let him out to remove his boxers. We didn't even bother to take my panties. We were both so hot right now that he simply pulled it to the side and entered my wet pussy. God, it was the best sex we ever had

Sounder9-

Nice! An interesting way of retelling the story from another perspective.

phil123

Great idea changing POV. Hope you will do this for the next chapter again.
Great story and can't wait to read what happens next when she really show him her muscles and strenght and getting bigger than his 150

sw1ngy

Agree that the POV change helped the story
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login