⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New Old Home

Started by Brfan, June 03, 2020, 05:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatour

Great writing. I too enjoyed the switch of POV. Karma for all!


Brfan

With Cindy's new regimen, I have almost abandoned all the cardio, and now the weightlifting sessions were brutal. Cindy had me adding weight every set, it was astonishing I could even move after it. Yet, I couldn't complain. All the pain and commitment was paying off. I've been getting more ripped and bigger, my muscles were starting to show off a little bit. What was most remarkable, however, was how strong I was getting. I was now bench pressing almost my weight, Squatting more than that for reps, and curling with the big guys dumbbells. There was a part of me that was just dying to show all of that to Mike, but I still couldn't tell how he'd respond.
One day Cindy texted me wanting to meet. I still haven't talked about her to my husband, and, like I said, still didn't want to. I told him that I had an emergency with a client and went up to meet Cindy.
"Hey, what's up?" I asked her after entering her apartment
"All, good, and you? How are your sessions?"
"Doing everything you told me. By the end of them, I'm not able to lift a needle"
"That's the way to go, girl"
"So, why did you call me here?"
"Well... we need to take this to the next step, you know. If you are really going for it, we might need to be taking some notes on your progress more frequently, and adjusting your training to it"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, for starters, weight. We need to have better control if you are putting up weight, and how much. Not only that, you might be thinking about buying one of those scales that can estimate body fat. They are not the most precise thing, but it's helpful."
"Oh... that's actually a great idea, Cindy"
"Second" she pulled up a measuring tape from her pocket "We need to see how big you are. and how big you wanna get"
Cindy then instructed me how to pose while she measured me up. As her skilled hands ran through my body and she complimented me on my shape, I couldn't help but feel a little tingled. I wanted that. To be admired, touched... worshiped by the looks of my body. I felt especially hot when Cindy wrapped the tape around my thighs and read it '23 inches', adding a 'that's quite impressive'.
Finally she went for my arms. She asked me to flex my bicep and even I was surprised by the tennis ball sized muscle that popped up. The tape read 12,5 inches, but in my eyes it looked bigger. I almost asked Cindy to feel it, but stopped myself.
That night I got home and Mike was already asleep. I entered the bathroom and turned the light on, leaving just a crack open on the door so the light could enter the room enough for me to get my jammies. As I stripped out of my clothes, I couldn't help but admire my body. It had changed a lot over the last months. My abs now had the faint lines of a six pack, and my waist was rather smaller than my torso. I loved how I looked. For a second there I forgot Mike was in the room. I spread my arms wide and almost did a double bicep flex. I stopped myself, worried that he might be awake and see me flexing my muscles around.

Eventually I did got that scale and set it up in our bathroom. It was a high tech thing, I could sincronize it with my cell phone and it also had some sort of profile thing that allowed me to keep track of what was going on with my body. One day I couldn't help but feel satisfied with myself. My app noticed a way off chart weight measure, about 20 pounds heavier than I regularly weighted. I figured it could only mean Mike had stepped on it, and he had no idea of how using it. I noticed it read 154 pounds. He was a rather thin guy. That night, I had no idea why, I decided to have some fun. While he was brushing his teeth, I went into the bathroom and stepped on it. I read the results out loud
"Hey, look at that! 138 pounds"
I just looked at his reaction, and I gotta tell you it was better than I expected. His eyes bulged and he kind of choked on the toothpaste. I'm not sure if he remembered, but when we started dating back in college I weighted 120 something, and sure as hell my body wasn't even close as it was now. I had added a good 15 pounds of muscle over these months. That night I went to sleep wondering how things would be around the house if I ever surpassed his 154 pounds. How would he feel if his wife became bigger than him? And how would I feel?

A couple months later Mike told me we had a small gathering at his office, just for the senior partners and we had to go. That week I went out to the mall, trying to find a new dress for the occasion. My growing was still a full go, and I was loving my upper body. Inside the store, I felt torn. On one side, I should dress more conservatively, trying not to drag attention to me and keep Mike on the spotlight. On the other hand, I was really dying to display my shoulders and arms, and see people's reactions. I kept in doubt for over one hour, finally saying 'what the heck? I worked hard for this body, It's my right to wear what I want'. I ended up getting a strapless white dress, that looked quite tight on my back, but opened up after the waist, leaving good room for my thick thighs to move around. It went all the way to my knees, but let my calves exposed. I knew that, along with some nice high heels, they'd look solid and plump.
That afternoon, as I waited for Mike to come home and pick me, I decided to bust myself off in a savage back and bicep workout. I finished it up and went straight to the shower. When I put on the dress, I was still quite pumped. God, I loved how it looked. It was even a bit tight around my lats. I was loving the feeling of the fabric trying to contain my muscles. For a second there, I wondered if I'd be able to rip it off by flexing my lats and chest.
I was finishing up my make up when Mike entered the bathroom. His eyes immediately focused on my back, I could tell by looking at him through the mirror. Without saying a word, he hugged me from behind and started kissing me. I felt hot. As his lips moved up from my shoulder to my neck, I realized Mike was definitely kissing and feeling my traps. My mind immediately processed that as a statement of him admiring my muscles. I was loving my traps these days. They had developed nicely. More than once I played with myself in front of the mirror, making a crab flex and looking how thick my traps seemed in that position, looking like a she-hulk. I hugged his head and started caressing his hair with my right arm. I was getting hotter by the second, as I watched Mike going at it on my back muscles while my thick arm wrapped his head. I flinched a small bicep flex there, just to see if he'd feel it. For a second, I wondered what would happen if I wrapped my beefy arm around his neck. Finally, not containing myself, I raised my other arm. Looking at myself in that dominant pose, being worshiped by my man, I flexed my bicep. God, it looked better than ever. It was now well over 13 inches, and it looked solid as ever. Not only that, but today's workout was still paying dividends, as my veins were still very visible. I was hot for myself right now.
That's when Mike lifted his head and saw it too. I'm not sure why, but he took to steps back. I turned to him. It was now out on the street. Confidently, I flexed both my arms. I watched his eyes. There was a mix of feelings there. Surprise. Fear. Envy. And Lust. I liked that combination a lot. Finally, I broke the silence
"We need to talk about these, don't we?"


wowser1016

Man I love your work! You have a great way of building the muscle interest in the  male and describing the evolution of the body and motivation in the female. Just really fine work and hot. K+

Brfan

Back to Mike's POV

"Y-yes... I... I guess we should" I answered in a low voice, still very impressed by the shape and definition of my wife's biceps.
Dani lowered her arms and, on the tip of her toes, kissed me in the nose
"Good, but not now, cause we are late for your party" And with that she exited the bathroom, sitting on our bed to put on her heels. I noticed how thick her legs had become. I couldn't help but feel a little shiver down my spine.
I'm not sure if my mind was playing tricks on me, or if the booze was talking, or if I was getting paranoid, but that evening everything seemed to revolve around Dani's body. Whenever we were apart during the party, I kept one eye on her. And I could swear it was almost as she was provoking me. She'd adjust her hair, causing her back and arms muscles do dance beautifully, or extend her arms just so that her horseshoe shaped tricep would bulge, or simply walk around making those plump calves display their power. She was torturing me without even thinking. What is worst, when we were together, people kept coming and complimenting her on her shape. Dani always played the naive-flattered girl, saying things like "Oh, really? Thank you! You know, home office does give you a few extra moments to take care of yourself" and all that nonsense. Once or twice, one of my colleagues put up a little joke that made me uncomfortable, suggesting that Dani's muscles defined who was the boss around our house. As they got under my skin, I kept shoving Jack and Coke's down. I lost count of how many of those I had until Dani wrapped one of her bulky arms around my waist and got me to the car before I made a fool out of myself.
I fell asleep during the ride home. All I could remember when I woke up was this crazy dream. On it, I was in the arms of a Goddess. She carried me around as if I was a baby, whispering to me that everything would be alright, and that she was there for me. On that dream, after the Goddess put me into her nest, she stood up, undressed herself (was she maybe an angel rather than a Goddess? All I could tell is that she was wearing this beautiful white gown) and flexed her body so that I could admire and worship her. I wanted to kneel and kiss her and her muscles, swear loyalty and devotion, but my body was too heavy to move.
As I regained consciousness, I opened my eyes and felt the hangover hammer pounding on my brain. There was sunlight coming out of the window, and Dani wasn't on bed anymore. I picked up my watch and looked at it: 10:15am. Damn.
I dragged my sore body into the bathroom, turned on the cold water and forced myself into it. After the shower, I put on some old pair of shorts and one of my t-shirts and went downstairs to the kitchen. Dani was there, behind the counter. Over it, there was a plate with bacon, eggs, two aspirins and a glass of orange juice waiting for me
"Good morning, sunshine" she giggled at me
I looked at her. Dani was wearing a pink sports bra that showed off almost all of her upper body. For the first time I was actually realizing my wife had become quite the bodybuilder. No wonder why people kept talking about how great she looked. Dani was solid everywhere. From her round, defined shoulders to her beefy, veiny arms. To her well developed chest muscles that supported her small breasts very well, to her gorgeous, prominent six pack of abs. God, where was I when all of that happened
"Hey... morning..." I answered back "So... how many of those drinks did I have? I can't remember shit"
Dani smiled "Well... one too many, I'd say"
As I shoved down those aspirins with a sip of the orange juice, I asked her, trying to make the steps of the last night back in my mind
"So... did you drive home?"
"Yeah... I didn't drink anything"
"And... did you help me upstairs? I don't remember climbing those stairs..."
Dani giggled again "Yeah... you could say that"
I remained in silence for a while trying to put something down on my stomach. Dani stood in front of me, as if she was measuring her next words
When I was half through with the plate, she finally asked
"So... are you ready to have that conversation?"
"What conversation?" I asked her back. Did I promise her something last night? What was she talking about?
Dani stood quiet for a few seconds. Then she inhaled deeply and what happened next almost made me fall from the chair. Raising her arms and then violently bringing them down in front of her while flexing literally every single muscle on her upper body, she answered "The conversation about these"
I watched as Dani's pecs, shoulders and arms engorged and the veins on them got thicker and more visible. But what almost made me faint was her traps. It was like they had came into life. The strap of her sport bra got pushed up so hard it created a gap between her trap and her collar bone, so deep I could put my index finger there. She held that pose for several seconds, waiting for me to answer. From where I was standing, it seemed she was getting bigger and bigger. I'm not sure if Dani was trying to scare me or something, but one thing she made very clear: we were having that conversation right there.
"Y-yes..." I finally snapped back.
Dani relaxed her body instantly, coming back to her 'normal' size.
"Good. So, you must be wondering how did this happen and how far it will go. I gotta tell you, Mike, I'm not even sure of how it happened, but the fact is after I started working out and seeing the results, I got more and more into it. It was like a competition with myself. How far could I go? How disciplined was I? And to be honest, each time I did something I wasn't able to do before, each time I lifted something I couldn't lift before, or outrun someone on the street that was faster than me before... I got more and more curious to find out where was my limit. How does that make you feel?"
"I... It's a lot to process, babe. I mean... I'm sure you can tell I was loving how you were getting fitter. But I must confess, at some point, I wasn't sure how I felt anymore. I mean... look at you. Look at how your muscles popped out two minutes ago, when you flexed them. It's... well, kind of scary to think you woman can do that"
Dani seemed to enjoy my honesty, but was in doubt of how she felt about it
"I guess.. it is a lot on your plate" she said, still contemplative
"Yeah..."
"But" she interrupted me "This is something I am doing for myself, Mike. And I can tell you have mixed emotions about it. But you clearly like the fact that my body is solid everywhere"
"I..."
"Don't deny it. Yesterday you were kissing my traps, for crying out loud" she raised her right arm and flexed her bicep. A proud, baseball sized muscle popped up in front of me "Tell me, don't you feel like kissing this too?"
Dani offered her solid muscle to me. I couldn't deny it, her bicep was sexy, plain and simple. I felt my dick hardening inside my shorts. I placed my lips on it and kissed it. It was solid as a rock
"Good... I like that you like it, Mike. Cause, as I told you, I want to find out where my limit is. And I don't think I'm even close to it yet."
She came across the counter and, still holding her flex for my (and her) pleasure, spoke on my ear
"I will get bigger and stronger, Mike... and I'd much rather having you like this, admiring and worshiping my efforts and conquests, than scared of them...." she giggled "well, maybe a little scared of what these muscles could do to you"
I shivered. Dani nailed exactly how I felt about it. And God, it was something new and hot to feel like that

wowser1016

Come on Mike! Accept it and support Dani in achieving her max. Do it for us readers. I love this story but I love all of your work. The only phrase you have ever written that I hate to read is "The End". Hopefully that is way down the road. K+!

fitgirlfanguy

These two most recent chapters are AWESOME!  Can't wait for more!

Brfan

The next three or four months were some kind of blur in my life. There was a part of me that tried to simply stay away, or at least pretend it wasn't happening. I'm talking about the changes on Dani's body. I tried to focus on her lower body, her butt and legs, but even those parts eventually became too muscular to be ignored. In her defense, I have to agree that Dani tried her best to remain gentle and caring with me, not only on the day to day basis, but in sex also. However, sometimes she couldn't hold herself. She wanted to demonstrate her strength and power, and I could tell she got hot on it. More than that, she made me look into the web about people who find it sexy and arousing those women with muscles and superior strength. I wasn't sure if that was for me or for her, however.
On the other hand, I gotta tell you I was getting curious about the whole idea. I few times I kept watching her workouts from the not-so hidden cameras that she didn't know about. I did find kind of sexy when Dani grunted and puffed after some behemoth weight lifting series. Her benchpresses in special was something that caught my eyes. I was amazed by how much weight my wife could push up. On the day she managed to handle two of those big plates on each side of the bar I almost 'blew my cover' per se, congratulating her.
"Hey babe" I said as I entered the house. "I gotta tell you, I'm impressed"
"With what?" Dani answered back. I realized she had no idea I knew she had reached her personal best earlier that day. Dani was wearing a cropped dark gray top and her chest, now marked by a deep split between her pecs, was very visible. Thinking fast, I came up with a good excuse
"Well... with-with your shape, I mean. I'm sure you must have added a couple pounds, right?"
Dani smile lightened up the room. She loved my compliment, and now talked excited
"Oh, thank you babe! Yeah, I've weighted 145 this week. Can you believe it? I mean..." she looked down at her own chest, admiring the added muscle she had there "Sometimes even I get impressed with all I've been through these last year and so"
"Well, it is remarkable, for sure" I breathed alleviated. I was able to keep my secret desire in secret.
"Thanks, babe. Your support means the world to me" she said, entering the bathroom.

The next two months, however, as we approached spring, Dani seemed less enthusiastic about her workouts. I could see it too during her sessions. Apparently, she hadn't been able to add significant weight, as if she had, indeed reached her limit. Her body was already a force to be reckoned, and wherever she went people turned their heads and watched in awe. But she wanted more, I could tell. And I wanted as well. I wanted to see my wife bending iron bars, lifting truck tires, doing all kinds of stunts I could only dream of. Somehow, seeing how happy and radiant she was when she pushed herself further was the greatest turn on for me. And With time, I got used to the idea of being the weakest in the house. It's not like she bullied me around, too. Finally, I decided to confront her with it.
"Babe, what's going on? I can tell you you are not happy"
"I'm... not sure if you'd like to know" she seemed genuinely sad
"If it's bothering you, I will like to know. And help"
"Well... It's... silly really. But I'm not adding any more weight, despite whatever I do in my workouts. I've been eating more, training more... but I can't even reach 150"
"And.. do you really want to reach 150? Why?"
"Well..." she blushed "I really want to reach 160"
"Why? What's at 160?" I asked. Seemed odd to me that she had come up with such a random number
"It's... more than you weight" she confessed. I swallowed hard, trying to make sense of what my wife had just said. Her goal was to weight more than me. It wasn't enough to her that she had more muscles and was stronger. She just wanted to be literally bigger. I remained in silence as Dani got out of the bed and opened entered our closet. She came back wearing my old college T-shirt
"Do you remember that I was wearing this t-shirt the first day you caught me in the middle of my training?" she asked
I nodded
"And do you remember how it was loose on my chest and arms?"
Again, I nodded. What was clearly an oversized t-shirt a year ago, now fitted her nicely, except for the fact that it was too long to her height. But, I gotta tell you, it probably fitted her better than me.
"Call me weird, but... I want this t-shirt to be really snug on my upper body. Like, near tearing it apart snug. How do you feel about it?"
I tried to imagine what Dani was describing. Why she had that desire beats me, but the idea was... hot.
"I... " I sighed "If that's what's gonna make you happy, babe... but... why?"
She blushed "Well... you see, Cindy and I were talking and..."
"Cindy? Who's Cindy?" I interrupted her
Dani went from shame pink to 'want to dig a hole and disappear' purple. It took her several seconds to breathe and start talking
"Fine... Cindy is my fitness consultant"
"Your what?"
"She's a fitness expert who has been helping me with my diet and program over this last year. She's the reason why I kept developing. And she also happens to be the only person I feel completely comfortable talking about how I feel about my muscles"
Now that was a kick in the head. In my head immediately the image of my wife and this Cindy girl kissing and feeling each other's muscles took shape
"Are you two... lovers?" were the exact words that came out of my mouth
"What? no! What are you thinking, Mike?" Dani seemed angry
"I'm sorry, Dani... but... the way you talked about her and the fact that you kept her a secret from me all this time..."
She looked seriously at me. "Ok. I guess you have a point. But, no, I have no sexual attraction towards her or any other woman" she took a pause "Cindy is merely the one person who understands the most of how intense can be for a woman getting big and strong, and she's helping me with that"
I wasn't sure if I completely believed in her, but I couldn't go further with this discussion
"Uhm... ok, if yo say so... what does Cindy thinks you should do next, then?"
"Well... she thinks I could use some light dosage of steroids" Dani went pink again
"What? Are you serious?"
"Look, I know it's a lot to take right now, and that it would change our baby plans, and that's why I've bee quiet these days. But it is something I want to do. Better, I feel like it's something I have to do. God, Mike, when we moved in here I was dead scared I'd be lonely and unmotivated. And this... this gave me purpose. Please understand" she was on the verge of crying.
"Well..." I was trying to measure my words "I think you've already decided that on your own, Dani. As you said, it's something you have to do. Just Please" I added a sense of urgency on that word "please make sure you are safe"
"I will, baby, I promise you that"

Brfan

Dani's POV for the last chapters

"Y-yes... I... I guess we should" Mike answered me, with a frightened voice. I couldn't help but feel both sorry for him, and excited for me. Did my flexed biceps really caused that on him?
I lowered my arms and gave him a small kiss on his nose
"Good, but not now, cause we are late for your party"
As I was putting on my shoes, I noticed Mike for the first time completely checking me out. Just, really eating me with his eyes. I felt good about it. It was amazing to be desired like that. I got intoxicated by that idea.
During the party, every time I noticed Mike looking at me, I put on a small show for him. I know that it would be mostly undetectable for the common eye, but my husband would be able to recognize and admire my muscles bulging and flexing around. I just wanted him to come closer and say 'God, you are hot'. But it never happened. Instead, with all the attention I was getting for my upper body, which I must admit, was dragging a few eyes as the party went on, Mike got uncomfortable. It sure didn't happen that a few of his friends kept joking about how strong a looked near him, and that I could probably kiss his ass if I wanted to. And, along with his uneasiness, Mike got drunker and drunker. It was a matter of time before he made a fool out of himself there, so I helped him out of the party and drove us home. I wasn't drinking any alcohol in quite some time now, so it was all good. Mike immediately fell asleep on the car.
Once we got home, I tried to wake him up a couple times to get inside the house, but he was completely out. I sighed, realizing what was ahead of me. I got out of the car, opened his door, unbuckled him and passed my arms around his torso and behind his knees. Watching for his head, I pulled him out of the car and carried him upstairs to our bedroom. I must confess, It was a bit easier than I anticipated. I felt my legs burning, but it wasn't an exhausting exercise to carry my husband a flight of stairs above. I felt really powerful.
I stripped out of my white dress and admired myself in our bedroom mirror. Heck, I looked big and hot. Giving another quick look at Mike and making sure he was sound asleep, I flexed my muscles in front of the mirror. First, a double bicep. Then, My quads and abs. And finally, I gave a crab flex, watching aroused as my upper body jumped out, every muscle proudly standing out.
I woke up the next morning wet and dying for a killer workout. It was around 9 am when I entered the garage. Setting the weights, I worked my shoulders and back. It was a 45 min killer session, which I finished feeling invigorated.
I went to the kitchen to mix my post-session shake and make some apology breakfast for Mike. I guess I felt guilty for dragging all that attention to my body yesterday. He wasn't ready for it.
Mike came down about 20 minutes later, looking like shit.
"Good morning, sunshine"
Mike looked at me and stood several moments in silence. Maybe he was still feeling ill from all the drinks. But something was different. It felt like he was looking at me for the first time in months.
"Hey... morning... So... how many of those drinks did I have? I can't remember shit"
"Well... one too many, I'd say"
Mike took the aspirins I had left for him with almost all the orange juice glass
"So... did you drive home?"
"Yeah... I didn't drink anything"
"And... did you help me upstairs? I don't remember climbing those stairs..."
Now that was funny. He had no idea his wife had carried him to bed "Yeah... you could say that"
As Mike ate his breakfast in silence, I grew uncomfortable. Was he going to pretend last night didn't happen? It had been a life changing evening, for sure. Finally, I couldn't hold myself
"So... are you ready to have that conversation?"
"What conversation?"
God, I couldn't believe him. It was not possible that he'd simply not recognize it. I thought about shoving him against the wall. Finally, I came up with an idea that clearly told him he couldn't avoid that discussion anymore. Remembering my flexing of last night, I inhaled deeply and mimicked that powerful crab flex I had done. I saw Mike's eyes bulging and his jaw dropping. Yes. That's what, Mike. The conversation about how muscular your wife got. I held the flexing several seconds, trying to break him. I wouldn't stop flexing until he said something. I could feel my muscles engorging, my veins popping out. I was getting red from the effort.
"The conversation about these" I said in a low voice
"Y-yes..." he finally answered
I relaxed and breathed a couple times. There was so much I wanted to get out of my chest right there, that I'm sure I started talking way too fast
"Good. So, you must be wondering how did this happen and how far it will go. I gotta tell you, Mike, I'm not even sure of how it happened, but the fact is after I started working out and seeing the results, I got more and more into it. It was like a competition with myself. How far could I go? How disciplined was I? And to be honest, each time I did something I wasn't able to do before, each time I lifted something I couldn't lift before, or outrun someone on the street that was faster than me before... I got more and more curious to find out where was my limit. How does that make you feel?"
Mike looked at me. It took him a while to answer
"I... It's a lot to process, babe. I mean... I'm sure you can tell I was loving how you were getting fitter. But I must confess, at some point, I wasn't sure how I felt anymore. I mean... look at you. Look at how your muscles popped out two minutes ago, when you flexed them. It's... well, kind of scary to think you woman can do that"
God. That I didn't see coming. Mike was being completely honest straight away. I appreciated that
"I guess.. it is a lot on your plate"
"Yeah..."
"But This is something I am doing for myself, Mike. And I can tell you have mixed emotions about it. But you clearly like the fact that my body is solid everywhere"
"I..."
"Don't deny it." I remembered the events of last evening once again. And, mostly, I was completely wet by what had just happened. The simple flexing of my muscles was a demonstration of power so impressive my husband recognized immediately, just by the way he looked at them  "Yesterday you were kissing my traps, for crying out loud" I wanted that again. I raised my right arm and flexed my bicep right to his face
"Tell me, don't you feel like kissing this too?"
I placed my arm inches away from his lips. He carved. Mike started kissing my rock hard bicep with desire. I shivered.
"Good... I like that you like it, Mike. Cause, as I told you, I want to find out where my limit is. And I don't think I'm even close to it yet."
I went around the counter
"I will get bigger and stronger, Mike... and I'd much rather having you like this, admiring and worshiping my efforts and conquests, than scared of them...." I giggled, remembering his look when I flexed moments ago "well, maybe a little scared of what these muscles could do to you"


Brfan

After having 'the talk' with Mike, I think I got rid of the shackles holding me. I really jumped into the whole hypertrophy thing. My sessions were extreme, and over the next few months I gained size and strength at a rate I couldn't have predicted. Cindy told me even she was impressed with it., when I updated her of how much I was lifting those days. Hearing her saying I was able to do things many people couldn't was really hot. Talking about that, I could sense Mike was still torn. I knew deep down he found sexy the fact that my body was getting bigger and harder, but he was having a bad time accepting that. Sometimes he kept his eyes closed during sex, or just focused on feeling my legs and my butt. I wanted him to grab my arms and shoulders as well. Feel the hardness of my chest.
Eventually, I tried to help him getting through all of that. I even pointed him out to some websites where muscle lovers shared their thoughts and told stories about how hot they found big, strong women. I'm still not sure if that helped, though.
The first sign of progress came after one of my most memorable lifting days. I had just benchpressed 225 pounds for three reps, which was unthinkable for almost everyone I knew. I was feeling great about myself as it was, and when Mike came home, It got better
"Hey babe, I gotta tell you, I'm impressed" he said as soon as he entered home
"With what?" I was impressed with myself too, but there was no way he could have known about that
"Well... with-with your shape, I mean. I'm sure you must have added a couple pounds, right?"
I swear to God, I almost tackled him and raped him right there. Mike was recognizing - and congratulating - me on my gains. It couldn't get any better than that. I smiled radiantly at him
"Oh, thank you babe! Yeah, I've weighted 145 this week. Can you believe it? I mean..."
"Sometimes even I get impressed with all I've been through these last year and so" I said, more to myself than to him, as I admired the thickness of my pecs. They were still pumped from my workout and looked gorgeous.
"Well, it is remarkable, for sure" he snapped back
"Thanks, babe. Your support means the world to me" I answered him. Entering the shower, I couldn't help but please myself right there, even though we'd have great sex later that night.

But, as everything in life, all good comes to an end. After that astonishing rate of development I had, after a while I seemed to have reached a plateau. No matter how much I ate or lifted, I couldn't get at 150 pounds of weight. Not only that, but I seemed to be unable to add more strength to my body as well. It was killing me.
I called Cindy and told her we needed to talk about it
"Well, it took you long enough" she answered as I told her about my 'problem'
"What do you mean?"
"Everybody reaches that plateau at some point, Dani. Yours took quite a while, I must confess. I'd expect it happened sooner"
"So, what does this mean? I can't get any bigger?" I was frustrated. Yeah, I was already quite the sight, I knew it. Every time I went to the grocery store, the mall, or anywhere really, people gave me curious looks. I loved it. Sometimes I liked even those who seemed disgusted by the woman with big, brawny biceps. But I wanted more. I had stablished my goals and haven't reached them yet.
"Well, you can. But it will require something else..." she told me
I knew what Cindy was talking about. Steroids. I have been reading about them over the last weeks, but I was still unsure. Plus, that was something I'd had to run by Mike first.
"Alright, tell me about it" I answered her. I knew that Cindy had used earlier in her life, when she was a college student. She dropped after a while, and I couldn't tell if she had had any side effects that drove her out of it, or just got tired really.
"Well... I'm sure you know this, but biggest problems are liver and kidney disease, so you better check yourself up prior of using, and keep regular check ups too. It's normally dosage dependent, and I'd suggest you start slow"
"Alright"
"But let's talk about the most common problems here. You will go through voice changes, and your face might change a bit. Some women say their jaw gets... well, more manly. Not only that, but extra hair. And zits"
"I see" I noticed Cindy talked as if there was no doubt that I'd be gearing up any time soon. Maybe she knew me more than I gave her credit for.
"And, of course... there are those intimate changes. You might experience growth in you clit, and your libido... well, it will go through the roof..." Cindy came closer to me as she said that. I hadn't realized up until that point that maybe she too was enjoying my muscles. I wasn't a lesbian by any means, but the fact that I was able to attract that young lady mixed a bit with my mind, I will confess.
She giggled, noticing she had got under my skin
"One last thing... behavior Changes too. You might find yourself a bit more competitive and... aggressive. Giving the fact that you already are a quite competitive person, that might bring you some trouble"
"What? I'm not competitive"
She laughed out loud this time
"Right. It's 150 or 154 that you want to reach, Dani?"
I blushed. "154" I confessed
"And why is that, really?"
Damn, I hated her for knowing me that well, right now "Cause I want to be bigger than Mike" I said, lowering my face in shame
"Right. Not competitive at all" she giggled "Well, think about it. If you want to, I can hook you up, alright?"
"Yeah, sure. Thanks"
That week I kept having the craziest dreams. On them, I had become this Giant Goddess that ruled all the world, and was worshipped by all of my subjects. The curious part is that all of them looked like Mike. Well, not all of them. Eventually, I had a Cindy-faced subject licking my muscles as well.
God that was killing me. Finally, one day me and Mike were lying in bed and I was kind of away, when he asked me
"Babe, what's going on? I can tell you you are not happy"
"I'm... not sure if you'd like to know"
"If it's bothering you, I will like to know. And help"
"Well... It's... silly really. But I'm not adding any more weight, despite whatever I do in my workouts. I've been eating more, training more... but I can't even reach 150"
"And.. do you really want to reach 150? Why?"
"Well..." Crap. There is no point denying all of this now. If he thinks I'm a freak, so be it "I really want to reach 160"
"Why? What's at 160?"
"It's... more than you weight" I told him. In my mind, Mike was the more professionally successful of us, the one who made more (or virtually all) the money. So, I was bound to be the stronger. And bigger. It was only fair and balanced. He remained in silence. I had no idea what else to say, so I came up with an idea. I ran into our closet and came back with his old college shirt.
"Do you remember that I was wearing this t-shirt the first day you caught me in the middle of my training?"
He agreed
"And do you remember how it was loose on my chest and arms?"
I noticed he looking at it. I guess we both knew that that t-shirt was now fitting me better than him. My torso was wider and my arms filled the sleeves much better. I pictured myself months from now, with the same T-shirt. It was so tight on my body if I breathed deeply I could tear it apart. God, I felt my pussy getting wet with that idea.
"Call me weird, but... I want this t-shirt to be really snug on my upper body. Like, near tearing it apart snug. How do you feel about it?"
Mike had no idea of how to respond that  "If that's what's gonna make you happy, babe... but... why?"
"Well... you see, Cindy and I were talking and..." fuck. The second those words came out of my mouth I realized I was in trouble
"Cindy? Who's Cindy?" Sure, Mike was smart enough. He wouldn't fall for some quick lie now. I had to come clear
"Fine... Cindy is my fitness consultant"
"Your what?"
"She's a fitness expert who has been helping me with my diet and program over this last year. She's the reason why I kept developing. And she also happens to be the only person I feel completely comfortable talking about how I feel about my muscles"
"Are you two... lovers?" Mike looked confused, even disappointed.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing
"What? no! What are you thinking, Mike?" Alright, I had kept something a secret from him for quite a while, but cheating on him? I was pissed for a second there. Then I remembered how Cindy felt about my muscles. And I remembered my dreams. How wrong was he, really?
"I'm sorry, Dani... but... the way you talked about her and the fact that you kept her a secret from me all this time..."
"Ok. I guess you have a point. But, no, I have no sexual attraction towards her or any other woman" I had to measure my words "Cindy is merely the one person who understands the most of how intense can be for a woman getting big and strong, and she's helping me with that"
"Uhm... ok, if yo say so... what does Cindy thinks you should do next, then?"
It wasn't the best reaction, but it was what I'd get at that moment
"Well... she thinks I could use some light dosage of steroids"
"What? Are you serious?"
"Look, I know it's a lot to take right now, and that it would change our baby plans, and that's why I've bee quiet these days. But it is something I want to do. Better, I feel like it's something I have to do. God, Mike, when we moved in here I was dead scared I'd be lonely and unmotivated. And this... this gave me purpose. Please understand" It was an intense moment for us. I knew what I was asking for my husband to do. I wanted him to postpone our family plans, and for what? For me to pursue some crazy idea of being this Amazon. But I couldn't help it anymore. At that point, I think that if he wasn't on board, I'd consider ending my marriage. I wanted me.
"Well..." he spoke carefully, sensing the tension "I think you've already decided that on your own, Dani. As you said, it's something you have to do. Just Please, please make sure you are safe"
"I will, baby, I promise you that"
I opened up my smile once again. I knew I had to make up big time for what he was conceding. And I would. But first, I have to get bigger. Much bigger.

giantgirl7foot2

Nice work on the double viewpoints! Can't wait for what will happen in the next chapters!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jhunter

Ah, thank you for the point of views. Interesting story, and it seems that the story is aiming for realism gains. Then again, people have gone above and beyond. Let's see how it countinues.

Brfan

Thanks for the words, guys. I'm gonna keep on Dani's POV for a few more chapters


Astonishing. That's how I can describe the first few weeks after I started my steroid cycle. I was so full of energy it seemed I had drank a dozen Red Bulls. My days were so productive, in and out of my garage gym. And, oh by the way, the thing I've accomplished on that garage. In a matter of weeks I had shredded that plateau I had reached. I was lifting 30, 40 percent more than I had before. Some exercises I was able to add the weight up to 50 percent. And amazingly, fat was vanquishing from my body. My skin was now paper thin. I looked ripped. And I felt on the top of the world.
Some of the side effects were there too. My clit did grew about half an inch. It didn't bother me, though. But the biggest change was definitely in my libido. God, I had to please myself almost daily. During shower, as I felt my hard, voluptuous body, I got hot and wet. I think Mike was feeling raped by me every night now. I needed him to fuck me, and fuck me hard. Most times, I didn't even mind doing the hard work. I just needed his cock inside me.
It's been a month since I had weighted myself. Mike had left for work early, and when I woke up, I decided to give it a go. I had a good feeling about it. When the numbers settled in, I grinned. 160 pounds. I've done it. Immediately, I texted Cindy
"Need to see you ASAP"
she texted me back in a few seconds "I'm free this morning, come on over"
I was absolutely psyched, I just grabbed a bottle of water, threw on some sweats and left to meet her. As soon as I entered her apartment, she asked me "What happened?"
I guess she could sense it was good news from my exhilaration. I was almost hopping.
"I've done it"
She smiled
"Heavier than him?"
"Oh yeah. This week he had weighted 152. It still amazes me how he has no idea I can see his measurements here" I showed her my phone
Cindy was curious "And you?"
"One sixty. One sixty, baby"
I just couldn't hold back. I stripped out of my sweats. I had only a blue sports bra and matching spandex shorts.
Cindy hadn't seen me since I started gearing up. Her eyes popped out. I knew she was impressed with my physique. She stepped closer to me
"My God, Dani, look at you. Look at those shoulders! They are like coconuts, for crying out loud. And..." she pulled the skin on my abs and felt how thin it was "God, look at this brick wall"
I could sense the hornyness on her voice. Cindy was desiring my body. And I was finding the effect my body was causing on her very exciting
I placed my hands on her shoulders. For a second there, I could swear I started pushing her down to her knees, so that I could shove her face on my pussy. But I contained myself
"Grab your measuring tape, will you?"
"Y-yes"
Cindy's voice made me feel like I was in charge. For the first time, I realized I was the strongest there. My rippling muscles left no doubt about it.
She came back with the tape. I extended my flexed quad at her.
"Go ahead"
She looked at me with tears in her eyes. Cindy handed me the measuring tape
"There's probably someone else you should be doing this with. Perhaps compare your measurements with his"
It hit like a hammer to my chest. This was the goodbye between me and Cindy. There was no way we could go any further without it getting too personal. I understood it. Taking the tape from her hand, I thanked her
"You made me who I am, Cindy. I'll never thank you enough for this"
"I know" she said, drying her eyes "Now go"
I approached her and hugged her. We remained like that for a few seconds. Then, as she tried to pull apart, I held her. I felt her hands moving onto my biceps. Maybe she tried to pull away, maybe she was just feeling their hardness. I didn't care. I pulled Cindy closer and kissed her. My legs trembled and I felt my shorts getting wet.
After we broke the kiss apart, I let her go. Without turning back, I closed her apartment door. That was the last time I saw Cindy.

Brfan

I got home and I was anxious. There was still several hours before Mike came home. In my mind, I had pictured that moment over and over. Now that it was close, I had no idea of what to do. As the hours dragged themselves slowly, I came up with a plan.
About one hour before he arrived, I went to the garage and started exercising. I didn't want to do any serious training, but I wanted every muscle on my body to be really pumped. After I finished, I went back to our bedroom. I stripped out of my clothes, leaving just my panties and bra. They were white, lacy and very feminine, which I figured it was necessary today.
I took the scale from the bathroom and placed it on the middle of our room. The measuring tape was over the bed. Then I went back to the bathroom.
I knew for a fact that the first thing Mike did when he got home was to get rid of his suit and lie on bed a few moments on his boxers. I'd give him that opportunity.
"hey babe" he spoke to me through the bathroom door. I heard him take off his clothes and lay down
"Hey honey. I'll be out in a minute" This was it. This was the moment I had expected for so long. The moment where I'd finally look at my husband and tell him Im superior. I was so nervous I ended up laying on the bathroom floor and doing a few more dozen pushups. I looked at myself in the mirror and flexed my pecs. My chest engorged wildly. I held the flex. Veins on my pecs started popping out. God, I really looked like a powerhouse.
I came out of the bathroom. Now, I had no idea of what Mike would see, and if he'd be impressed at all, considering we saw each other every night. So I needed to make a statement. As soon as I stepped into the bedroom, I extended my right leg and flexed my quad, while bringing my arms above my head and contracting my abs.
I could feel my muscles protruding, and probably what popped out the most was Mike's eyes. I smiled at myself.
Without saying anything, I turned around and did a rear double bicep pose. I knew every muscle in my back was jumping out, screaming 'I'm strong'. I heard Mike moaning. This time, I smiled for real, even though he couldn't see.
As I turned around and faced him again, I stroke a most muscular pose. Every inch of muscle on my upper body was trying to burst my skin. Mike whispered a "Oh my God..." that was more than enough for the first part of my show. He was impressed. He was shocked. Now, It was time to get him humbled.
"Come here" I demanded. He obeyed promptly.
Pointing at the scale, I said "step on it" which, again, he did without complaining.
"One hundred and fifty one pounds" I spoke out loud his measurement. Then I stepped on it
"Read it to me, Mike"
"One-one hundred and... sixty" his voice was squeaky
I stepped off the scale and looked at him. I came close enough so he'd remember that, although I was heavier, he was still a good 4 inches taller than me.
I walked towards the full body mirror in our room. "Mike, come here"
He walked to my side. I looked at him through the mirror
"Take off your t-shirt"
Again, he obeyed without a single complaint. Side by side, the gap between our bodies was even more evident. Mike was... skinny. One could call him a wimp. There war hardly any meat in his bones. I was the exact opposite. I was wide. thick.
I had no idea why all of that was important to me at that moment. Maybe it was the steroids. All I knew is that I had to make absolutely sure that he knew I was physically so much better than him that he'd never consider doubting that. That he never considered challenging that.
"What do you see, Mike?"
"I... I see how amazingly strong and defined you became, Dani" his answer was sincere, I'll give him that
"And how does that make you feel?"
"S-small" his answer came so low it was almost inaudible.
I felt warm inside. This was the sexiest I've ever felt in my life. But I wasn't done
"Well, I guess that makes me feel... big" I answered him "But... how big?" I asked mischievously
Walking past him, I picked up the measuring tape.
"Let's find out"
Mike stood quiet, observing me. I stopped in front of him and ordered
"Open your arms" as he did it, I wrapped the tape around his chest "Now lower them, and inhale deeply"
He did. I read the result out loud "36 inches"
I could tell by his eyes he had no idea if that was big or not
"Flex your bicep" I told him again. I placed the tape around his twig and read it "12 inches... and a half"
"Finally, let me measure your quads" I instructed him on how to read the measurement. When I finished wrapping the tape around, I told him his result "Twenty one"
Mike just stood there, looking at me. He had no idea what was that for. I handed him the tape and opened up my arms, inviting him to copy my recent actions. Mike placed the tape around my chest. He started reading it out "Thirty seven inches and a qua.."
"Wait" I interrupted him. Inhaling and flaring my lats, I watched as the tape slipped from his fingers. He re-read it "Thirty... thirty eight inches"
I then extend my quads at him. As his hand touched my inner thigh, I trembled in pleasure. I knew he could smell the warm scents my pussy was exhaling. I let him finish the measurement "Twenty five and a half inches"
Finally, I flexed my bicep at him. I could tell it looked almighty. Over the last weeks, not only it had grown, but it got more defined than ever, and even split, due to the definition. I almost lost myself right there watching the astonishment on Mike's face.
When he wrapped the tape around it and saw the numbers, he lost his words for a few seconds there. Mike dropped the tape and sat on the bed
"How much is it, Mike?" I stepped closer to him, almost threatening him
"Four.. teen.. inches"
So that was it. I had definitely done it. Every inch of my body put my husband's equivalent to shame. I was bigger than him, physically superior to him, in any aspect he'd wish to compare. I was stronger than him. There wasn't an ounce of doubt about it. I knew it. He knew it.
That's when I looked down at his groin. Mike was stiff. I mean, he was stiffer than I've ever seen him.
"Mike... are you aroused?"
"Y-yes..."
I couldn't believe it "You are aroused that your wife is bigger and stronger than you?"
"Y-yes... but..."
I was listening with the most attention I had ever payed in my life
"But?"
"But that's not all of it" he finally spitted out
"What?" I was puzzled
"I'm also insanely aroused by... how dominant all of this was. By how humiliating it was for me"

giantgirl7foot2

Awesome story! I'm loving the dominance as well, so I hoop it is only going to get rougher! Curious to see how big she'll get.  ::)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Brfan

That night, for the first time, Mike was really with me. Into me. He ran his hands all over my body. He grabbed my arms, he felt how thick they were. He shoved his head onto my muscled cleavage. He licked my chiseled abs. I had never felt so sexy in my entire life. I had more orgasms that night than I had had over the last year altogether, I guess.
From that day on, our lives had changed. Now, not only Mike was proud of taking me to places, but he actually wanted me to show off my muscles when he was with me. Going to the supermarket became a thing for us. I'd go with some sleeveless or cropped blouse, or really tight shorts, and Mike would stay a few steps behind, watching as people stared at me. Then, he'd come to me and kiss me passionately. We were both making a stand. I loved being the muscular, dominant wife, and he loved the fact that I was just like that. Every now and then, when we noticed someone truly staring, he'd point the person to me and I would do some stunt just to flex my biceps or something. We had a lot of fun watching how people reacted.
We agreed that I'd hire a personal trainer and join a proper gym so that I could keep developing, since our garage was no longer enough. We did, however, kept all the equipment. Sometimes I still wanted to have a home workout. With the drugs now combined to the new, more professional regimen, the next 10 pounds of muscle came easily. After my nasty workouts, I truly looked like a bronco, so prominent my muscles and veins were. Mike loved when I sent him some pictures of my workouts.
Life on gym was good for me too. I picked, on purpose, to workout at lunch hour, when the gym was inhabited just by executives who tried to keep a healthy lifestyle. The great part of it was that, despite their efforts, none of them could compare to me. I was by far, the most muscular person in there. And none of them could even compare what they were able to lift with me. I was completely addicted to owning any room I entered.
It was a normal Friday, and I had just finished up a absolutely killer shoulder and chest workout. Mike was supposed to pick me up at the gym.
I was at the locker room, picking up my stuff when I passed in front of the mirror, and noticed my chest. I was loving it these days. Even though almost every breast tissue was gone (Mike and I had agreed on breast implants already) I had gotten so big my bra's had to be changed. Not only that, but the split between my pecs was so defined and deep I could literally hide a pen there. I flexed in front of the mirror, just for my own pleasure 'You're strong as bull, Dani' I said out loud. Then I exited.
Mike was waiting for me on the front lobby
"Hey baby" I said cheerfully
"God, you look amazing" he said, hypnotized by my pecs. I gave him a small flex and laughed
"What's up?"
"Oh, nothing. Work was boring today. I did however overheard those two gentleman" Mike pointed at me to some 20 something kids who were spotting each other during their workout.
"What about it?"
"Oh, I think the exact term they used to describe you was gorilla" he chuckled
Normally, I wouldn't care for those comments. But today I felt like I could use some fun
"Hey... are we in a hurry?"
"Nah, not really, why?"
"Well... come with me" And I reentered the weight room, Mike in his suit right behind me. I checked what they were doing. Benchpresses. Great.
Counting quickly, I realized they were going for 6 reps with 135 pounds. Although not exactly light, it was just a fraction of what I could do for reps. Perfect. Approaching them, I spoke naively
"Hey guys... mind if we take turns?"
They both looked at me. Unable to say no, they just nodded their heads.
"Great! Mike, can you help me setting up the weight?"
"Sure, babe. How much?"
"I guess 225 is ok"
I knew that, although it wasn't exactly doubling what they were lifting, the visual effect was. Instead of one 45 plate on each side of the bar, I was going for two. It wasn't my max for a good 60 pounds, but it would be enough. I broke 10 perfect reps. As I felt my pectorals and arms swallowing once again, I could sense their mesmerized looks towards me. And I could tell that my husband was having trouble hiding his hard on.
"Whew, that was pretty good. Help me re setting the weight for these kids, babe?"
we took one plate off each side and I let them do their series. They didn't bother to say anything else to me. When the second boy finished his set, I went for the kill. Instead of replacing the plates for a second set, I simply walked toward the bar, grabbed it with my both hands, and standing up, curled the 135 pounds. My biceps immediately responded to the challenge. By the third rep, the veins on my arms were thick as pencils.
"Do you guys know that a gorilla has the strength to crush a man's skull with his bare hands?" I said, as I watched theirs jaws drop "In fact, two men can't take a gorilla on a fight." I replaced the bar on the rack after 6 curls. I was completely pumped. My upper body was dead scary "So, one might say it's for the best if such men don't poke the gorilla. Or the next time she might be in the parking lot, just waiting for them"
"I...We..." their voices mumbled unintelligible sounds
"Guys, I think she wants to hear you say you're sorry" My husband told them, between chuckles
"We're... we're very sorry, misses.." they both looked down. I was having a blast.
I came closer to them. I could smell their fear. Standing right between them, I flexed both my arms, right to their faces
"Let's settle this with a kiss, shall we?" I offered them my bulging, hard biceps.
They kissed them quickly and walked away before I said anything else.