LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mixing 3d and morphs

Started by br25_2003, May 26, 2020, 10:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

br25_2003

So here is "Megan" , what do you think?
good , bad, don't quit day job ?
Should I post more?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-Bob
Karma appreciated


br25_2003

2nd posting of artwork.
still looking for feedback.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-Bob
Karma appreciated

bertmacklinsbrother

I really like these renders.  I know nothing about making 3D art myself, so I don't know how much useful feedback I could offer.  I'm a fan of the huge size and the feats of strength!

br25_2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

(he was smart enough to leave)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-Bob
Karma appreciated

schillster1

Very interesting and huge too!!!! :rock:  :wow:  :singing:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

br25_2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


-Bob
Karma appreciated

br25_2003

If anyone has anything they would like to see, (blond, red, pink hair) (black, asian, goth, tan, white or green)
please let me know. I can also pose them and change their size.
Normal looking woman - to not so normal.
Flat -to beachball.
offeason -to - ripped

you get the picture (ha! see what I did there?)

-Bob
Karma appreciated



marfam

Karma given and is very well deserved.
As you are open to requests , I would love to see normal size women (or a bit smaller) with not so small muscles (not over size) that do unusual strength acts.
Thank you

br25_2003

Marfam is this what you had in mind?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-Bob
Karma appreciated

marfam

Yes that is amazing.
You are very talented.
K+
I can only wish for topless ;)
Just for the fun in it can you  make her a bit thinner?
Thanks

br25_2003

Marfam,
seeing as how you were the first to make a request....
okay.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



-Bob
Karma appreciated

gwahar1

Another good one, would love to see a before/after a normal girl next to a huge and ripped version of herself.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

br25_2003

gwahar1,
Something like this?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


-Bob
Karma appreciated

br25_2003

I am glad you all like my work, that being said.
Don't be shy, what do you all want to see?


-Bob
Karma appreciated

br25_2003

I know its June, but Goth knows no time.

Share your favorite Goth Muscle babes!

Here is one of my creations to get things started.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


-Bob
Karma appreciated