LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Mixing 3d and morphs

Started by br25_2003, May 26, 2020, 10:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

br25_2003

I wanted to throw up a mix media image (feel free to remove if forbidden)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-Bob
Karma appreciated

br25_2003

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

airbag

Nice work! I thought I was alone in head-swapping faces into massive CG bodies! I don't know why there isn't more of this kind of art

br25_2003

cool.
For every reply I get in this thread, I will post another image.
If there is someone you want to see, speak up!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


-Bob
Karma appreciated

LordDaroth

It can look real good:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

br25_2003

Indeed. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-Bob
Karma appreciated

br25_2003

Really? No requests? I am still getting Karma, so I assume you all
like these. Have another.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


-Bob
Karma appreciated

br25_2003

I got more Karma, so have another image.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

-Bob
Karma appreciated

bigbody

 Holy shit I love your work  it's a nice combination of the morphs and 3d art can you please do Gwen stefani huge with huge breasts thanks my friend
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

br25_2003

Hi Bigbody,
How is this?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

if you have another image in mind, or another pose, speak up. 
Quarantine  = free time coming out my ears.

-Bob
Karma appreciated

bigbody

Holy shit Gwen stefani is enormous  thanks can you do another Gwen stefani huge topless  working out  and i can i get huge Taylor swift huge breasts and  muscle  and Miley Cyrus  huge breasts and muscle  topless and in a bikini  thanks my friend your  work is awesome
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

br25_2003

I need an adult! okay not an adult, but an admin.
I read the terms on the site, what is the policy on the topless-ness of a morph?

-Bob
Karma appreciated

bigbody

oops sorry i didn't mean to type topless can you please do the ones i asked for thanks i really appreciate it  my friend
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

br25_2003

Yeah, I can do a couple of song birds. :-)


-Bob
Karma appreciated

bigbody

Thanks i can't wait my friend
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

br25_2003



Here is the first
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



-Bob
Karma appreciated