Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582720 Posts in 74574 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 16, 2024, 02:00:48 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  W.O.W - Women on Weights
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: W.O.W - Women on Weights  (Read 19890 times)

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
W.O.W - Women on Weights
« on: May 13, 2020, 06:27:37 pm »
This is another one I've had for awhile.  It follows a similar them to some of my others.
April was in the master bathroom getting ready for bed when her husband Jason called from the bed.

"Hey Ape, when was this"

"When was what" she replied as she walked into the main part of the bedroom. On the bed Jason was flipping through an old scrap book. It came from one of the many boxes April's mom had dropped off a few weeks ago; the last of what was in a family storage unit.

The scrap book tittle was '1999 - Grad School

She rolled her eyes when she saw the cover - "Umm, 1999, did you even look at the front before you started rifling through it."

"Oh, I guess I got distracted at how ripped you were"

"Ripped?"

"Yeah, ripped and freaking strong"

April was now standing at a point where she could see the pages that were generating the comments. On those pages April saw herself and her best friends.  The picture on the page was of April and 5 other girls all in white sports bras and black workout tights doing a double bicep pose. All the girls had nicely defined arms but April's and another girls seemed to 'pop' more, have more of a peak to them.

"Oh my god" she said with a huge smile on her face. She grabbed the book from him and sat next to him on the bed. "This is my WOW group. Women on Weights, get it?. Oh man things brings back some good times. "

"I never knew you were that into lifting, you've got some serious muscle going on"

"Yeah, we all got pretty serious about lifting for two years of grad school. Lifting and running 5 or 6 days a week. I was easily spending an hour in the gym and running between 5 to 6 miles a day every other day and something like 10 miles on non lifting days"

"Damn, that sounds intense"

"It was, believe me'

She flipped the page. It was filled with photos of April and her friends at the gym doing various lifts, bench, squat, curls, pull ups. There was one picture in particular that made her husband gasp. It was a  photo of April doing arm curls. The photo was taking at such an angle that you could see both arms bulging and a vein running up the length of her bicep. You could also clearly see the sticker on the barbell indicating 55-lbs. In the photo she was wearing  a light gray sports bra with a darker sweat marks cover most areas. Also her nipples were very noticeable.

"Damn Ape, look at those biceps, and your shoulders, and wow even your chest. That's incredible"

"Thanks honey, you wouldn't believe how hard and intense we worked out those days. Always pushing each other"  As she was speaking she noticed a bulge in her husband boxers. She smirked a little.

"The girls called me 'nips' because every time I lifted really heavy, like in the picture, they'd pop. This photo was probably about 8-months into the WOW program." 

They had recently had some issues in the bedroom with Jason's ability to get it up. It was very upsetting to April and she thought her husband was no longer attracted to her. So the situation now was very pleasing to her.

"I'd almost be in tears after every workout"

"Whoa" was the only reply. 

The page turned again, this time to a photo of April doing bench presses. The shot was take almost from above and as the bar was about halfway up. This was nearly a fully body shot and she was wearing black short shorts and thin strap purple sports bra. You could clearly see chest separation in her chest muscles.  The caption under the photo said "April 115-lbs for 8 reps -2/2/99"

"Geez, Ape, I never knew"

"Knew what?" she reached over and stroked his dick.

"That you were so... um..."

"So what" she had now worked her hand into his boxers and had a firm grip on his growing package

"Fit and strong, it's so hot"
"I never new you were into girls with muscle"

"Yeah" was his whispered reply

They keep flipping pages the more turned on they both got. Jason from seeing his muscular wife and April by the fact he was getting turned on. About 5 more pages and they both had all they could take. April took the book and set it open on the bed.  The photo was of April and another girl, this time at the beach or the pool. April was in an orange colored bikini and her body looked incredible. 

April pulled off Jason's boxer freeing all 8 and half inches of his thick cock. "You like me with those muscles huh?"
She said as she bent over and put his stiff cock in her mouth.

"God yes"

She slowly pulled him out of her mouth, being sure to leave a drippy trail of saliva. She quickly hopped out of bed and removed her sleep top and shorts. Now she was between his legs. Rubbing her tits against his ragging hard on.

"Would you like it if I got all cut and toned for you?"

As he was responding, April took him into her mouth again, this time deep. She gagged as the head pushed on her throat.

"Yes" he gasped.  She bobbed up and down five or 6 times being sure to take him slow and deep each time. She held the base of his cock and licked the tip.

"I'll do it baby, I'll do it for you. I'll get even more ripped then I was in college, I'm going to get so strong and powerful.  I love how muscles make your dick so fucking hard. It's like I'm holding a steel rod."

With that she scooted up on him and guided his manhood into her wet slit.  Slowly she worked more and more of its length into her. Once it was buried to the hilt. She leaned closer to him and said in his ear. "Oh my god baby, you feel so good inside of me, so fucking good.

She began to ride up and down on his shaft. "You're so fucking hard and so fucking deep"

"I love it when you talk dirty, now show me how you would ride cock back in college with all that muscle" Jason said with a dirty grin.

April started bounce faster on Jason's lap, relishing in the solid feel as his dick slammed harder and harder into her tight pussy.

The couple had an amazing sex session that lasted most of the night.

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: W.O.W - Women on Weights
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2020, 06:28:20 pm »
The following morning. Jason woke April up.

"Hey honey, the boys are going to be back in a few minutes"

"Yeah okay" as she began to wipe away the sleep out of her eyes.

"So, last night was incredible, I can't remember the last time we did it twice in one night"

"Yeah, it was great, but don't get any ideas, its rare we get the house to ourselves like that."

"Were you serious about what you said last night" Jason asked hesitantly

"Serious about what"

"About getting fit, more ripped then you were in college"

"I don't know Jason, I'd love to, but you would have to really chip in helping with the kids"

"How"

"Well, to get to how I was in college, I need to start working out 5 or 6 days a week, running and lifting.That's an extra hour or two that I need to find time for. With all the boys practices and games and getting them to school each morning, my days feel up pretty quick.

"Would help if I took them to school every morning"

"Yeah, but you would also have to help in getting them ready. Taking them school only cuts out a half hour or 45-minutes of my morning."

"Okay, what about if we convert the 3rd garage into gym.  We always talked about doing something with that space and now that we sold your Dad's corvette."

"Wouldn't all the equipment be expensive"

"I"m not sure, I can look into, plus the boys are getting to an age where they should be doing some lifting related to all their sports"

"Tell you what, I've got that work training retreat thing next week. If I come back and the garage and cleaned up and there's a nice home gym set up, I'll bust my ass to get all strong and buff again." She gave a playful 'most muscular pose', "But not just for you, I'm doing it for me.

"Deal" Jason exclaimed and he grab April's flexed arm. "Man you do have some muscle going already"

"yeah, not too shabby, but that's just from the day to day physical therapy work with patients, just wait to I'm at it, 6 days a week.

The couple went about their normal lives for the next few days and April left early Monday morning for her work retreat.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2020, 07:16:33 pm »
This is already great

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2020, 08:12:46 pm »
Very cool start!!

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2020, 09:06:36 pm »
A gradual start, from love? Let's see how it proceeds.

Offline slowride10

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2020, 01:33:29 am »
Great start hope more to come soon

Online hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2020, 06:16:48 pm »
Great start! I look forward to future chapters. Karma for all!

Offline mrmr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2020, 11:40:45 pm »
Great start!

Offline mrshhh

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2020, 12:25:53 am »
Love it!  Really efficient storytelling.  The story gets straight to the point, and has some really sexy details (love the hard nipples).  Hope you continue the story!

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2020, 07:26:46 pm »
Great start, good premise, believable story line, can't wait to see how you develop it. KARMA to you

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2020, 06:14:04 pm »
Thanks for the feedback.  Here's a short arc to get us into the weight lifting.  Doubt I'll continue with the Alyssa character, but was helpful to set up the initial goals, but who knows.  Not entirely show how long it will take or how jacked April is going to get.  Open to suggestions.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The annual work retreat always had a theme.  One year the focus was on patient satisfaction and customer service, another year it was building a collaborative workforce.  As April got comfortable for the short flight from Atlanta to Miami she started to review the materials for this years retreat.   She initially rolled her eyes at this years theme "Health and Wellness For Our Workforce".  As she looked through the weeks agenda she was getting more and more excited as there were several 'learning tracks' focused on weight training.  She was also please to see that her suite mate for the week was one of her best work friends Alyssa. She and Alyssa started on the same day over 10-years ago.

The two didn't work at the same location but were part of the same Physical Therapy Division and would chat frequently about work issues as well as family life.  They arrived at the retreat location around the same time and took no time catching up over some wine.

"So what learning track are you taking this week" Alyssa asked as she topped off April's second glass of wine.

"Oh, I'm totally going with one of the weight training ones, and just can't decide on the afternoon or morning"

"Really" was Alyssa's inquisitive response.

"Well, let's just say there was an appealing revelation last week" April said with a big smile and a huge gulp of wine.  April then went on to explain about Jason finding the old WOW scrap books and confessing his secret fantasy of female muscle.

"You're kidding me" Alyssa gasped as she poured them both another glass. "That's fascinating"

"Do you think he's weird or I"m weird for being so in to it for him"

"Not at all, my friend, as I just discovered something interesting as well about my husband"

"Well, do tell" April asked in a more serious tone.

Alyssa went on to tell the story of how a few weeks ago while using her husband's lap top the auto-fill feature on the web-browser revealed some interesting results, but there were two upon further investigating into his web history had 4-times has many hits.

"So he's gone to this site herbiceps.com and tons and tons of google searches for Aspen Rae" Alyssa said while grabbing for her lap top

The women spent the next 45-minutes to an hour drinking wine and surfing herbiceps and the various Aspen Rae sites.  Sometimes they laugh, but most of the time they were in ahh.

"How long do you think it would take for me to get that look" Alyssa asked

"Which one"

"Aspen's look"

"8-months to a year of serious training and nutrition" April replied and continued "Back in my WOW days it was a solid 2 to 3 months before a saw any real noticeable results and another 4 to 5 before I adding any real size. But maybe less time for some of the bikini competitors.  But let's ask the trainers tomorrow for the best plan to add muscle while cutting some of this access fat"

"Ugh, I guess you're right, hard work is always the answer.  Plus from the photos and bios of the trainers, I think we're in good hands."

The girls said good night and went off to their respective suites.  Once there April texted her husband. 

"Hey babe, signed up for a week of weight training at the retreat. Hope you'll have a home gym by Sunday"

He's response was almost instant "What? That's awesome, I want to hear all about it"

"Sorry babe, going to bed, more to come after tomorrow. Dream about me lifting weights tomorrow and starting my process for getting all strong and jacked".

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2020, 07:11:55 pm »
Thanks for the short but perfect addition.........PT job, she needs this to better perform her duties!! Can't wait for more, thank you.

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2020, 03:24:13 pm »
April was up early the next day and excited for her first real weight lifting workout in many many years.  While still in her pajamas she went over to her bag and dug through a side pocket and found what she was looking for, a photo.  It wasn't just any photo, but a photo of April from her WOW days, it was taken nearly 18-months into WOW.  A photo where she felt she was in her best shape ever.  The image looking back at her, was a a 20-year younger version of herself, packed with hard defined and sculpted muscles.  The skimpy black bikini showed almost every muscle in her 5'6" physique, but given her stance in the photo it particularly highlighted her favorite muscles - chest, biceps, and legs.  These were the muscle groups she loved working and loved showing off back in the day.   Not that any of her other body parts lacked behind, these were just the ones she loved working the most.

She placed the photo on the dresser and started getting ready, as she undressed she compared her current body to that of her in the college photo.  Standing in her black bikini cut underwear, she said to herself, "You've got some work to do, but you can do this". Then flexing in the mirror she imagined her muscles bulging like they did back in college.  She imagined her breast being firm and setting atop a slab of pectoral muscles, biceps that popped to a peak when flexed. Shoulders that were big and round. A wide defined backed. Abs that looked like plated steel. Legs corded with striated lines of rock hard muscle.  All of it.

She finished getting ready with a simple black running tights, a plan white sports bra and covered that with a white hospital furnished 'Alliance Health' tank top.  As she walked from her private suite to the common area she and Alyssa shared.

"OMG Twinsies!" Alyssa shouted 

A startled April almost fell over and saw her friend in an identical workout wear. "Jesus, you scared the crap out of me.  But, no doubt we're in this together"

"Let's get going, I was so excited to start this that I hardly slept last night"

The two walked from their waterfront 'villa' up the hill to the main conference center and followed the signs to the fitness center - "Alliance Health and Wellness 2019 Corporate Retreat - Track 1 - Weight Training". They quickly checked in by scanning their badges and walked into the main fitness center.  There were, including them, 8 women and 4 men, some of whom the women new from work.  There were also 4 women and 2 men in clearly defined dark gray tank tops labeled "TRAINER".

The trainers gave a quick introduction, including gym safety and got a sense from the group everybody's level of experience with weight lifting.  After the brief back and forth.  The head trainer, Roberto, stated. "Based on your questionnaires we've assigned you a partner and paired you with an appropriate trainer.

"April and Alyssa, you're with Dani" he boomed.

"No way." April said to Alyssa, "Did you see my questionnaire?"

"No, I did mine a few days before leaving for the conference. I guess we really are in this together" was her reply

"Well, if anyone can help us building muscle mass, Dani sure looks like she knows what she's doing"

"For sure." Alyssa whispered as they approached Dani.

Dani gave the women a quick introduction and told them a little bit abut herself.  As she talked about her degrees, years as a personal trainer and years as professional fitness competitor from 2010 to 2013, April had to stop herself from staring at Dani's thick muscular arms and abs that she could actually see through her tank top. "She is so beautiful" April thought to herself.

Dani then talked to the April and Alyssa the specific plan, while they were both interested in gaining muscle mass, based on their body types each would have a slightly more specific plan. Which made sense to them given April's more compact 5'6" frame and Alyssa's almost 5'10" lankier frame.  However, during this first week they would be doing the same workouts together and then specific programs once they got home with bi-monthly virtual check ins with Dani.  Dani also let them know that later in the week they would under go a full medical exam to determine the best nutritional and supplement plan for them, all of which would be mailed to their respective houses.

Then they got to the workout.  As soon as April's hand grabbed the 20-lb dumbbell for the first exercise Dani had for them her mind clicked back to her WOW days.  She missed the feel of the weights in her hand, that heaviness she had to move.  For the next 45-minutes Dani pushed the women to their limits on a chest and arms workout.  April was in heaven, even though her strength was way down from her college days, she was loving being pushed and pushed to keep grinding out reps.  By the time the women finished their last set of hammer curls, they were dripping with sweat.

"Great job ladies!" Dani complemented and high-fived them both. "Be sure to grab a 'protein shake' on your way out, it will help with recovery.  Have a great day and be ready for legs and abs tomorrow".

They each grabbed a shake and made the walk back to their villa

"Holy shit, that was intense. I don't think I ever sweat like this just lifting"  Alyssa said, still breathing heavy

"Holy shit is right" April agreed and holding her chest. "My chest and arms are on fire"

"Mine too. You don't really realize how much you've been coasting through your past workouts until you are fighting to get that last rep on the  last set, with Dani yelling encouragement, huh?"

"No doubt" April responded as she rubbed her sore arm. "I'm loving it"

Back at the villa they went to their separate suites to get readying for the rest of the days educational training.  Given slightly different educational tracks the two didn't see each other until they were back at their villa to get ready for the evening dinner speaker

"Girl, how ya feeling" Alyssa asked trying stretch her chest and arms.

"Sore, but not as bad as I was earlier. I almost called you to my suite to help me get my sports bra off, because I could barely lift my arms". April laughed.

"Same here, actually stepped out of my sports bra".

They both laughed and made their way to evening event.

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2020, 01:43:47 pm »
At that evening event the hospital director reiterated the importance of health & wellness, went over goals and achievements of the orthopedics divisions and made a big announcement: Gone are the boring scrubs that everyone wore day to day and in their place would be apparel provided by their new partner in health & wellness - Under Armour.   The a large curtain fell from the ceiling revealing a huge show room of Under Armour clothing.  "As you enjoy the evening, please pick out the polo tops and pants assigned to your locations and departments as well as any of the athletic and workout gear that has been made available to us".

The women stocked up throughout the evening and walked back to their villa each carrying two huge bags of new outfits.  They said good night and retreated to their suites.

Back in her suite April quickly removed her dress and bra and put on a new tank top, hopped on the bed to FaceTime her husband.  As the 'connecting..." showed on the screen she raised her free left arm in the flexed position. While there wasn't any real definition, she new should would get the right reaction. As his face appeared a huge smile came across his face.

"Hey, babe" April said. "How's finding a home gym going?.  Had my first real weight workout today and I freaking loved it. I forgot how much I loved pushing my body until it hurts." She took her arm down and tugged on her tank top a little, just so he knew she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Wow, Ape. So I guess you did have a good day. I want to hear all about it, tell me about your workouts"

"Nope, not yet. Give me an update on how finding a home gym is going."

"Actually pretty good, there's a going out of business sale at that 24-hour fitness over on Orchard Street that starts Thursday and I talked to a guy at 'play it again sports' and it sounds like he has a good selection."

"Ooh, sounds promising. Get as much as you can from 24-hour fitness, they should have all the newer equipment"

"Okay, okay, I'm on it.  Now I want hear about your workout"

"Well, babe. Do you want to hear about how smoking hot and buff my trainer Dani is? Or do you want to hear about the overall program she put me on to gain as much lean muscle mass as fast as possible. Or do you want to about how hard Dani worked me out that I could barely raise my arms over my head."

"Oh, for sure how hard you worked out." He almost gulped

"Let's put it this way, we didn't do a single minute of cardio and I was sweating like I ran the Peach Tree 10-miler. I would think I was done at 10-reps and Dani would force 2 sometime 5 more reps out of me."

"What muscles did you work and how much are your lifts."

"You're going to love this, we worked chest, triceps and biceps today.  I wasn't anywhere near as strong as I was back in grad-school, but I was lifting some decent weight I guess.  65-lbs barbell incline chest press."

She pulled more on her tank top, causing the one of the straps to fall of her shoulder, but only exposing a portion of one breast.  "Then I was using 20-lb dumbbells for flat bench press. But we did so many sets. So many sets. There was a decline chest press machine, I never used before was next." She had now placed the phone in a way that both her arms were free.

"Then babe we did one that I know you would love to watch, standing cable chest flies" As she spoke she was making the movement of the exercise causing her breast to squeeze together.  "Just wait babe, til I get that clear separation of each pec muscle." She kept doing the movement. "The babies are going to look so perkie." She was now squeezing both of her breasts with her hands.  "You like that?".

She could see him breathing harder and his face was flush.  "Well, Jason, would like me some big hard pec muscles?"

"Hell, yes I would"

"Is your cock hard"

"Totally"

"Let me see it"

Jason flipped the camera of his phone allowing his wife to see his massive erection.

"Damn, baby" April said as she licked her lips. "It's looking so thick and hard.  I'm loving how turned on you're getting by me just talking about lifting.  I think we're going to have some real fun when I'm lifting almost every day".

The couple continued their virtual foreplay for another five minutes ending with April getting Jason in ejaculate for her.  "Yeah, baby look at all that cum, I wish you would have fessed up sooner about your love for women with muscles"  April's tank top was gone and her left hand was stuffed down her panties feverishly rubbing her hard clit. "I"m going to workout so hard tomorrow and everyday for that matter". And with that she had her own orgasam.

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2020, 03:49:47 pm »
Very good.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  W.O.W - Women on Weights

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View