Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582655 Posts in 74573 Topics by 30331 Members - Latest Member: orichihon June 15, 2024, 09:15:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  W.O.W - Women on Weights
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: W.O.W - Women on Weights  (Read 19887 times)

Offline fitgirlfanguy

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: W.O.W - Women on Weights
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2020, 09:00:59 pm »
This is GREAT!  What a cool start!

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2020, 11:35:06 pm »
An inspiration to my life

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2020, 05:50:24 pm »
April woke up the next morning, Wednesday, about 10-minutes before her 6:00am alarm.  She felt refreshed and ready to tackle her second workout.  She studied the new array of workout clothes and settled on a navy blue pair of tights and a dark gold sports bra that really supported and pushed up her breasts, she topped off the look with a dark gray tank top that matched the cut of the sports bra.

As she walked out of her suite she was surprised to see Alyssa was up, dressed and filling her water bottle from the sink in the kitchenette. While not dressed the same Alyssa was also sporting all new Under Armour workout gear.

"You're up and ready to go" April happily asked her friend.

"You bet.  I'm not sure what make of it, but I don't think I've ever looked forward to working out this much before. I mean I enjoy it, but never to, can't wait to get to the gym type levels"

"Me neither, perhaps it has to do with our new found motivation and what all this working out does to our significant others."

"You're probably right" Alyssa replied as the two made there way out of the villa. "I had some some fun over FaceTime with Jim last night.  Though he kept making fun of my 'bird legs' or 'bean poles'."

"Ha, I basically made Jason jerk-off simply telling him about my workout. It was very empowering, not to mention super hot.  I don't think you've got bird legs, Alyssa and noway after a month or so on this program.  Did you look over leg day?  I think Dani plans to kill our legs this morning."

"I did not look over today's workout. How intense?" Alyssa asked. "And you got him to jerk himself off?"

April smirked "Yup, wasn't expecting it, but that's the direction it went.  And as for our workout, it's an hour and half workout, plus a half hour 'recovery phase'". April made the air quotes for recovery time, so two-hours all in."

"Damn on both of those things"

Around that time they scanned into the fitness center and greeted Dani.

"Okay, ladies I hope you're ready to really get after it today.  Your leg muscles are the biggest in your body and today we're going to absolutely destroy them as a means to kick start your muscle growth and fat burning engine."

Almost in unison, both women responded "Absolutely!".

With that Dani got them going.  First was about 15-minutes of stretching and going over proper form of the various exercises they'd be doing this morning.  Dani then took them through a series of warm ups including walking lunges, burpees, single arm overhead presses and lateral lunges.  After 15-minutes the women were both breathing hard.

"Yeah, ladies! Good job, now lets get to the real work"  Dani cheered the on. "Heavy squats"

Dani loaded the bar up. "Let's go April, give me 5 solid reps".

"How much is that" April asked

"Don't worry about it. Just do work"

April got under the bar and un-racked the weight. "My gawd it felt heavy on her shoulders." She thought.   She took a step back and got ready to begin her squat.

As she began the movement. Dani leaned in. "Go low, remember your form, think strong and power this weight up"  April gritted her teeth and slowly squatted the weight up. "That's it! Give me four more" Dani yelled and clapped her hands a few times".  April began the movement again, and again powered the weight up.  Even as sweat dripped from her brow, with machine like precision she powered out the last 3-reps.  After the last rep Dani helped her get the weights back to the rack.

"That was awesome April" Alyssa shouted

April's face was beet red and her breathing was extremely heavy.  "Look at yourself, you see that pain on your face? You feel that burn in your legs, April"  Dani confidently and calmly asked.  April didn't responded, she stared at herself in the mirror, hands on her knees.  Dani continued "That's you getting stronger. That's you building muscle." April managed a slight smile.

Dani turned to Alyssa "All right, Alyssa your turn to get after it".   Alyssa got into the squat rack and like April began her reps, in the same slow, powerful and painful process.  As a red faced Alyssa racked the bar she turned to April. "Bye, bye bird legs".

The women went through 3 more sets of 5-reps. Each time Dani coaching, encouraging and as the sets and reps went on providing a steady spot.  They now had completed 4-total sets and they were both spent and thought they were done.  Okay ladies, last set. The set that really builds the muscle, the set that really makes you strong, the set that changes your body.

Without hesitation April went straight to the squat rack, un-racked the weight and started the movement.  The look of focus and determination on her face was telling. 

She pushed up the first rep. "One! Get strong" Dani yelled
Down and up again. "Two. Be powerful"
Down and up. "Three! Be bad ass!"
Down and up, a little slower this time. "Four! You've got this!"
Down, a pause at the bottom and deep breath, she pushed the weight up. "Five! Strong. As. Fuck. April"
Dani help guide her back to the rack, then once the weight was racked, April fell to the ground.

"That was so impressive, April. Alyssa said as she helped her to her feet".

"Oh my god, I think I'm going to throw up" April said between breaths.

"Come on Alyssa, no extra rest for you, get in here" Dani motioned with her muscular right arm.

Alyssa walked over to the rack and got under the bar, right before she went to un-rack the weight Dani got next to her ear, then strongly said to her "Remember, strength grows in the moments when you think you can't keep going but you do anyways.  You. Got. This. Girl."

In a similar fashion to April, Alyssa began her last set of squats with Dani behind her, pushing and motivating her.
The first rep. "That's it Alyssa, you are strong"
The second rep. "that's two, you're so powerful, you won't be stopped"
Down for the third rep and a slight wobble, Dani steadied Alyssa's hip. "C'mon, you've got this". She strained but was able to lock out her legs. "That's what I'm talking about Alyssa, did deep" Dani continued.
Sweat and now tears covered Alyssa's face, but she went down again and powered her way up.
"Boom that's four, now who's the beast.  One more"
By this time April had returned as Alyssa went down for her last rep.
As she pushed herself and the weight up she exploded with a primeval "AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH"
"Go, Go, Go. You fucking got this" April yelled
With Dani still closely spotting, Alyssa locked her legs out and got the weight back in the rack, then collapsed into Dani's arms.

As Alyssa got to her feet the three women gave a jubilant group hug.  Then Dani said devilishly. "Only a half hour left and a killer circuit of exercises for you."

Offline madwolf88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2020, 07:02:42 pm »
Lovely start and great pacing~ Can't wait for more!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2020, 04:38:54 am »
Hope we get some more from the W.O.W.
Wow story.

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2020, 06:39:01 pm »
I'm struggling with the rest of the women's time at the work retreat and may come back to it.  I do have a "fast forward" 2-month for both April and Alyssa.

Here's Alyssa. Enjoy

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was exactly 2-months since Alyssa had left the retreat and committed to the workout program.  She looked over "Month 3" of the workout plan assigned to her.  The plan had her increasing her pre and post workout supplements and increase the volume of exercises to be completed during each session. She popped two of the pre-workout supplements from the "month 3" pack and headed out for the short drive to the gym.  Once there, she quickly made her way to the locker room and placed her workout bag and light jacket in her locker.  She took a look at herself in the mirror.   The simple black thin strapped lululemon sports bra perfectly supported her small breasts and showed of all the hard earned muscle she built the last two months.

30-minutes into her workout the 115-lbs of weights crashed loudly back in the bench press rack. "Bam!", Alyssa said to herself as she hopped up from the bench and smiled to no one in particular.   That 5th set of her 5 x 5 program was always the toughest, but the one Alyssa loved the most. She gave a quick flex into the gyms mirrored walled and smiled again at the pump in her chest and shoulders. For the rest of her workout she continued to grind out rep after rep, upping the weights on ever exercise. The hour plus upper body workout had her muscles pumped, hard and defined.  Back in the locker room, glancing around the room and seeing she was alone, she went through a round of flexes. She had been involved in fitness since playing college basketball in the early 2000s and once more in 2011, after the birth of her second child she had gotten back in the gym but was never seeing the results like she was seeing over the last two months.  This program was paying off, the 42 year old mom of two had the body of a seasoned bikini competitor.

Driving home and chugging her post workout protein infused shake, she couldn't stop smiling. A true natural 'high'. It was around 2:00 in the afternoon when she pulled into the garage. Her phone chirped with an incoming text message. It was her husband of 15 years

"Hey beanpole, forgot my bag for tonight's class, should be there in 20". Her husband a successful lawyer taught a couple evenings a week at a local community college. God how she hated that nickname. Sure for a lot of her life she was the lanky awkward 5'11" girl.  But that was gone and she was going to be sure he knew it.

"Sure thing bae, I'll see you in a few". She texted back.

She arrived home about 5-minutes later, walked into the house, grab his bag from the kitchen counter and proceeded upstairs.  She quickly changed from her gym clothes, showered and put on her sluttiest black thong. Then waited for him on the bed.

She heard the door open and him call.  "Hey beanpole, where are you"

"Upstairs". She replied calmly.

"Where my bag"

"Up here"

He made his way to their upstairs bedroom and frozen in the doorway.  In front of him was his wife, topless, muscles still pumped from her workout.

"We need to talk." She said sternly. "And by 'we', I mean me, so don't speak until you're told".

He stood their, still somewhat dumbfounded.

Raising herself seductively from the bed she stood in front of him, about 10-feet away and forcefully said.

"I'm not so skinny any more, not so much of a beanpole. I've been working harder than ever, lifting for close to an hour a day 5 or 6 days a week.  Going on 3 months now.

My muscles having been getting big.  I love lifting heavy weights.  Making my biceps, triceps, chest and shoulders bulge. I love how big they look after a hard work out.

Look how big my biceps are. I measured them, 13 fucking inches of rock hard muscle. They we're a tiny 11 and half inches when I started.

Look how defined my chest is getting.  All this added muscle has made by boobs look bigger wouldn't you agree.  How many women do you know that can bench press 135lbs, for reps."

He tried to speak and she quickly placed her index finger over his mouth.  "I tell you when you can talk." Then she continued.

"They're so big and hard and strong. I'm not the skinny girl any more.  Don't you just love how that muscle bulges up. Watch make my boobs bounce. Ah, don't you love it.

Look how strong my shoulders are getting. Look how defined. I love being able to lift heavier and heavier weights at the gym.  Makes me feel so strong and powerful. Look at that vein popping in my biceps.  I'm getting so big and strong.  I'm just going to keep lifting heavier to see how big I can get my muscles.

They look so good don't they, so big, so strong, so hard.  Nothing like those skinny arms I use to have.  I'm so strong and powerful now. I just want to keep working out to see how strong and powerful I can get

You know that in the last 2 months I've added 10 pounds of weight? You know what weight is that, honey? 135lbs to 145lbs and it's muscle. Raw, strong muscle. Look at me. Look at these" Sarah raised her arms and flexed her biceps. A considerable sized hard ball of muscle popped out "You see these? These are power.

Look at my legs, honey. Look how think by thighs are getting. Those are my hamstrings and quads you and see.  You don't see a beanpole anymore do you?  How about my ass?  Nice, firm and round.  I've added two full inches to my thighs. Two inches of powerful raw muscle.

Today is the last time you'll will ever call me beanpole! Today is the day you make it up to me."  With that she easily ripped her thong off revealing her perfectly manicured lady bits.

"On your knees and crawl over here."

Her husband immediately began crawling  the 10-foot distance and stopped at her feet.

"Now, bae, I'm going to fuck your face until I cum"

As he began to transition from all fours to sitting on his knees, Alyssa grab the back of her husbands head and guided him to her waiting crotch.  As his lips made contact with her. She moaned "Fuck yeah".

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2020, 05:25:43 am »
Now they have a new realtionship.
And she is still growing.

Hope for more.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2020, 12:23:11 am »
Great story, Angk !  K++

And karma all around!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline JerusalemTulip

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2020, 01:40:18 pm »
I liked the fast forward.  Don't worry about the retreat, there are so many ways to incorporate April and Alyssa in the present.

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2020, 07:53:23 am »
Hi angk, did you write more of this one? Bye

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2020, 02:20:47 pm »
Hi folks.  Been busy with real world work but think I should get some free time to wrap up "April Month 3".  Here's a quick intro...

April - Start of Month

April had been planning for the start of month 3 for about a week or so. Ever since she got back from the retreat she was in her home gym religiously pushing and pushing her body to limits; just has Dani had shown her. During that same timeframe her husband begged and begged to workout with her or even watch her lift. April denied him of fulfilling his fantasy.  She did let him have some fun worshiping her body post workout, but those times were far and few between given theirs and the kids hectic schedule.  That morning, as planned,  she saw her kids off with they're grandparents for a weekend trip to the lake.  Her husband was out that morning picking up some items at the local hardware store.

April was back in their room getting ready for her workout.  She had ordered new workout attire for the day.  A very revealing thin strapped black sports bra that exposed a lot her newly developing pec muscles and perky breasts.  She finished the outfit with low rise, very small black shorts combo that barely covered her rounded muscular butt.

As she worked her way from the upstairs bedroom down to the basement home gym she texted her husband "Today I need your help in the gym, doing some max lifts, been feeling really strong lately. see you soon. XOXO"

She grabbed her water bottle then down to the basement garage gym.  She texted Alyssa "Getting ready for the start of month 3, I hope mine goes as well as yours did".

"I'm sure it will hon, show him how strong you are." Was the almost instant replay.

She looked over the new Month 3 chart Dani had emailed.  It contained all new workouts, changes to her diet and supplements.   She opened the 'Day 1 Pre-Workout' pack and popped the two red oblong pills in her mouth. Then chugging a almost an entire 16-oz of water per the instructions.

"Time to get to down to business" she said with an snarl on her face and a hard 'most muscular' flex.  The hard work was really starting to show. In fact even friends and co-workers had been commenting and complementing April on her changing shape. 

Whether it was the co-worker that commented a few days ago. "I see someone got their tickets to the gun show." As April was helping move supplies.

Or the cousin that marveled at her defined legs at a recent get together.

Or her easily winning the women's group at last weekend's fun run at their church, in fact she beat a lot of the men as well.

Or the parent at one of the kid's soccer game's that asked as she approached April from behind. "Hey Ape! What kind of exercise program are you on? Your back looks great" and as April turned to face her. "And wow those abs". The woman continued to admire April's toned body.  April just smiled and tugged at her red tank top that was cropped a few inches above her shorts, then said. "Oh, I've gotten back into a weight lifting routine".

But probably the biggest thing over the last two months was her husband and his peaked interest in anything April did fitness related.  The list of request was constant, for example.

"Hey April how was your workout today"
"Come on just a little flex"
"How much are you curling these days, your arms look good"
"Your butt looks fantastic in those leggings, I'd loved to see more of it"
"Are you benching as much as you did in college"
"You kicked everybody's ass at the fun run today, can I touch those strong legs"

Each request April shrugged off or maybe gave him a playful flex, but she never divulged too much.

And today, April planned to give him a show of strength and to highlight her new physique in a way that turned her own just thinking about it.   Just then she heard the door upstairs click open.  She flexed both her growing biceps and said quietly.  "It's go time"...

Offline QBikk

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2021, 10:07:49 am »
Hi angk, I was going through the stories that I wish to include in my stories collection and this one is pending an ending. Any news from your side on this one? It would really deserve an ending.

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2021, 01:37:20 pm »
Loving this story! I'd love to see another a chapter or two...or 10...

Offline angk

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2022, 12:38:08 am »
Similar to the other post, I've made some tweaks and additions to the story, but looking for feedback on where to take it.

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2022, 03:42:40 am »
This story is very excellent.  I love that you've got characters, you develop the characters, and there is a good plot.

I appreciated you inserting that April won her woman's group fun run.  That is good.  You could put more description in it.  Some of the girls are avid runners, running is their thing, they are out ahead of even the men.  And then halfway through the race April overtakes the men and them.

More like that, not just number of pounds lifted or inches circumference, but things she can do, her performance or her beauty.

So next step in this story?

How about one of the husbands has a team building or adventure week and the spouses are invited?  There could be a 3-mile hike,some rappelling up and down a wall, some canoeing, swimming, rock climbing, and other opportunities to show off April's or Alyssa's physical abilities and skills.

If it is April's and Alyssa's employer, then the activities can be more impressive, because all the employees who are PTs will be in good shape (there are not usually total fitness buffs, but there are no fat couch potato physiotherapists), so that 3-mile hike might be for the spouses and the PTs are given the option of 5- or 10-mile hikes.  But it may be easier if it is a husband's workplace, so April or Alyssa stand out more easily.

You could also create a situation where someone  assumes April or Alyssa are 10 years younger than they actually are.  Like they're telling someone about their marriage or career or how long they've owned their home. 

Just some ideas.

This story is definitely well worth picking up again Angk.  You've put a huge amount of work into it and it shows.

Anyways, those are my suggestions on where you might take it.  You're the author, you're the boss of your story.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  W.O.W - Women on Weights

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View