LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Graduation Party

Started by tttrbn, April 22, 2020, 10:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tttrbn

Obligatory this is my first time posting here, so please be gentle! This is also my first time submitting a story like this anywhere, so I'm really looking for constructive feedback. But more than that, I just hope anyone who reads this likes it!
***

I remember high school as mostly being a blurry haze. Yes, I have some memories of the really cringey stuff I used to do, but it's been long enough ago that even that is getting pretty hazy. The only thing - or, rather, person - I remember clearly at all is Nicole. Which is odd, since, at first, she wasn't all that memorable. Standing in at 5'1". and weighing in at maybe 100 pounds after a big meal, she definitely came across as your typical late-bloomer freshman. The only things you could really remark on were her pale skin and her hair - she kept it short on the back and in the sides, but she always had something in the way of bangs.

A mutual friend tried to set us up in the first few weeks of freshman year, thinking that the shrinking violet might look good paired up with the junior athlete. Back then I wasn't exactly movie star either - I was about 5'7" and pretty thin myself, what with all the running I did on the track team - but I was generally confident and outgoing enough to not need to be set up. As I would learn the Monday after our lukewarm first (and at the time, only) date, the only reason Carlos tried to set us up was because Nicole has had a crush on me since the second grade.

It wasn't that Nicole was bad looking, exactly. Even back then, I remember thinking of her as boring looking at her worst, and just shy of cute at her best. I just preferred the girls that did sports or worked out in their spare time, a little muscle goes a long way on a woman in my honest opinion. I basically told her as much at the end of our date. It was your typical high school movie date, complete with my mom dropping us off and her mom picking us up. The whole time she was really tense, and I just didn't feel strongly about her company. I didn't know much about her, and even though I was genuinely curious, I could barely muster the motivation to ask her anything.

We were waiting for her mom outside the theater, when out of the blue, she spoke up.
"You didn't want to come tonight, did you?"

I was shocked, as this was the first time I heard her speak all night, outside of basic pleasantries to my mom. She was so quiet I could barely hear her, so I leaned in close and asked, "Sorry, what was that?"
"You don't like me, don't you?"
"What? No, I like you! You're-"
"Then why didn't you try to talk to me tonight? Why didn't you try to make a move during the movie?"

I was taken aback, both at the lack of emotion in her voice and the content of her second question. She wanted me to "make a move?" I mean, I had kissed some girls, but I had never made it past first base, even at my boldest. What confused me even more was that she just didn't sound hurt. She almost sounded robotic, like she was just stating facts. I responded, "I'm sorry, I wasn't super comfortable with the idea of making a move, and I definitely didn't think you'd want me to!"
"If you don't think I'm attractive, just tell me."

She was so blunt, I could hardly keep up with her. I was getting flustered and embarrassed, and I just blurt out, "Sorry, but I like big, muscular girls." My face was beat red, and I slapped both my hands to my mouth, as if to recapture the words I just said. But instead of looking hurt, or giving me any indication of emotion or revulsion, she just stood a little straighter. Luckily for me, her mom pulled up at that time, and any chance we had at continuing that conversation evaporated, which I was completely okay with.

It took about a week to put the embarrassment I felt from that conversation behind me, which was helped by me generally not seeing Nicole much in school. We weren't in any of the same classes, and the school was big enough that it was hard for two people to run into one another unless they were trying. I stopped hanging out with Carlos, too, not out of retaliation for the date, but we just never crossed paths again. About a month into the school year, I stopped thinking about Nicole entirely. Truth be told, I kind of forgot about her entirely. That was, at least until the last week of school in our senior year.

By then, I had become a top contender on the track team, having gone to statewide competitions in al four years, and placing highly in all but my freshman year. I grew to a moderate 5'9", and, even though I was still lean, I had put on a decent amount of muscle myself. I had even been awarded a partial academic scholarship to one of top college picks, and I had a cushy summer job lined up, so I was riding pretty high. Because of all that, it didn't come as a surprise to me when Nicole texted me out of the blue that I was invited to the graduation party she was throwing. I realized, in that moment, that I hadn't spoken to her since our date, and once I remembered how awkward that date went, I felt obligated to attend. The last day of school was on a Wednesday, and she was having her party on that Thursday at noon.

I pulled up to her house a few minutes past noon, and I realized that there was only one other car in the driveway. Was I early? Did I read the time wrong? Or did no one else want to come? I was nervous now, because I really didn't want to be the only one at a party being thrown by an awkward girl I hadn't spoken to in four years. Swallowing my nerves, I knocked on her front door, and received a text from her telling me to let myself in and have a seat in the living room. Oh boy.

I had never been in her house before, and I was surprised both at how spacious and sparsely decorated it was. The whole interior color scheme was white, black, and brown, with one piece of furniture in each room being a different color. I made my way into the living room and sat in the blue chair, waiting for the party to start. My phone buzzed with another text from Nicole, telling me that she'll be down in another minute. Almost immediately, I heard a loud noise coming from upstairs, and not long after that, I felt the house shake a little. Holy shit, was there somebody dangerous in here?

I kept hearing the noise, and the house kept shaking, as the noise moved closer to the staircase. The chair I was in was facing the stairs, and I was paralyzed in fear at the thought of what would be coming down the stairs. A figure stepped down from the stairs and turned to face the living room, and I almost wouldn't have recognized her, if not for her pale skin and dark bangs. I stood up from the chair as I said, very unsure of myself, "Nicole?"

She was standing there across the way, unmoving except for her breathing. She was wearing a bathrobe that covered her completely, but that wasn't the first or second thing I noticed about her. For one, she grew taller. A lot taller. By my best estimate, she must have been my height. For two, she grew wider. A lot wider. By my best estimate, she was wearing a XXL men's bathrobe, and it looked like she was struggling to stay covered by it.
"Did anyone else say they'd come? And, uh, not to be rude, since it's your party and all, but are you planning on wearing that bathrobe the whole time?"

Her bangs had grown longer, going almost down to her nose. They mostly obscured her pale blue eyes, but despite that I could tell she was looking straight at me, her gaze being trained entirely on my person. I was doing my best to maintain eye contact, but whenever I tried to it felt like she was staring right through me. In a monotone voice, far more robotic than I remember her having, she replied, "No. You're the only one I invited. And no, I don't plan on it."

As she finished her reply, her robe hit the floor, and my jaw fell along with it.

She was naked underneath that robe. And she was huge. Bigger than huge. Bigger than bigger than huge. I'll grant that my exact recollection of her body on that day might be tainted by later memories I have of her, but I swear that I can see it as clear as day. From where she was standing, she was big. Her shoulders looked easily twice as wide as mine, each of her quads looked as big as my waist, and her torso, from her pecs that were completely bereft of fat to her abdominals that seemed to go on forever, was a brick road leading to an Oz that I had never heard of before.

"I got big, like you said to," she replied, her voice not betraying the slightest bit of emotion. She took a single step forward and the house shook. "I ignored almost everything else in my life to do it."  It was with her second quaking footfall that I noticed just how much her hair had grown. It wasn't just her bangs, the rest of her hair draped off her head in the thickest, blackest mane I had ever seen. It must have gone down to the small of her back, at least. "I was failing so many classes that my parents had to start homeschooling me in our sophomore year." So that explains how I could have possibly missed someone as big as her at school. "I did most of my growing in that time, so it's good they did. I never could have gotten this big otherwise."

I was so completely mesmerized by her that I didn't even realize she had closed the gap while she was talking. Similarly, I didn't realize until then just how wrong I was with my initial assessment of her size. There were only four inches separating us, and my eyes were level with the very top of her pecs. Her shoulders were easily three times the size of mine, and her quads looked like they might even be bigger than my torso. There was so much heat emanating off of her, and my nose was being filled with a scent I had never experienced before. My eyes travelled downwards, whether out of curiosity or submission I'll never know, and I followed her cobbled abs down to her wild, thick bush, beneath which was a labia practically glowing with arousal and an awakening clit. My eyes went further down, and I saw that the tips of her toes went just a bit past the ends of my heels.

"So."

Just a single word from her, and my attention was back at her torso. I was starting to crane my neck to look at her face when she hit a lats pose that easily expanded her to five times my width. I was taken in by the sheer size of her, along with the intensity of her body heat and arousal when I noticed that there were early traces of stubble dotting her armpits. I was so overwhelmed by her that I couldn't help but look up into her almost ghostly blue eyes.

When our eyes met, she asked, "Am I big enough?" Neither my mouth nor my brain were capable of formulating a response, but lucky for me I had a far more capable man on the job. My erection was bigger and harder than anyone had ever been able to get it before, and completely independent of any thought it rubbed against her leg.

As it turned out, her parents were going to be away for two weeks. I think it might have been a business trip, but I guess that doesn't really matter. The point it, I didn't end up leaving her house until the day before they got back.

*End*

So that was my first story! Let me know what ya'll think, I'm eager for feedback. Additionally, let me know if you want to here more! This definitely wasn't the only encounter our protagonist had with Nicole after she grew.


Jdrabbit1

I think I'm going to like this one.  Please keep going.

crow004

Congratulations on your first story! It was very enjoyable to read. I like how big she got, especially the way you described how much bigger she got compared to him. I hope you write a second chapter.
K+

jsous2002

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tttrbn

Hey, thanks for the positive feedback everyone! I'll try to have a second chapter up sometime tomorrow. Beyond that, I'll try to keep to a schedule of two to three updates a week.

phil123

Hope for part where she not only show how big she is but also how much strenght she has.

wowser1016

Wow! Wonderful start! Definitely want to hear more! Please! K+!

giantgirl7foot2

Awesome story so far! Really looking forward to more descriptions of her immense size and strength. Really liking the cold attitude, hope she keeps it!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mrshhh

Really great story!  Thank you so much for sharing it!  You set things up well, clearly defined your characters, built a sense of mystery & anticipation, and definitely paid it off in the second half.  I found your writing style natural & grounded and the read was very enjoyable.  The best part is that there's so much to learn about Nicole: how did she get so huge?  Why is she so cold and robotic?  Is she a total, unfeeling machine in the gym who works out like a beast?  Did she take drugs?  Looking forward to the next chapter!

jcboyd

...waiting on the drug reveal like  :letsparty:

crow004

BEST. REPLY. EVER!!!!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey, thanks for the positive feedback everyone! I'll try to have a second chapter up sometime tomorrow. Beyond that, I'll try to keep to a schedule of two to three updates a week.

jhunter

A nice one shot. Hope you keep it up.

Jeremy Lightning

Really hope there's more, as I thought the first chapter was pretty damn good, great description of her muscles. I hope she only gets bigger and stronger! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

tttrbn

I really can't believe how well received the first part has been, it's a little overwhelming. I'm glad you're all enjoying it so far! Part two is gonna pick up pretty much where part one left off, which won't always be true for future parts.

***Part 2***
Once she hit that lats spread, my clothes didn't stay on for much longer. Once all was laid bare, though, my bravado was ground to a complete stop. I was completely dwarfed by Nicole. There wasn't a single part of me, save for my unwavering soldier saluting her, that was bigger, or even the same size, as a comparable part on her. My eyes drifted back down to her crotch, and after seeing her own clit stir beneath her untamed bush, I wondered if even that much was true.

I had always like the more muscular girls, and I had spent many hours each week trawling through the internet looking for images of large and imposing women, to the point where I was wondering if I was getting desensitized to female muscle at all. One look at Nicole threw all of that out the window. She was so big, and I was so much smaller than her. She eclipsed me completely, and I couldn't get enough of it. My bravado returned in full force, and my nethers were now aching with desire.

Throughout my entire internal soliloquy, Nicole was unmoving. Her hands were on her hips, her lats were flared, and she was just staring down at me. Now, I had consumed enough smut at this point to believe that a woman in Nicole's position would be the one to take charge and lead the action, and in a way she had. But that had stopped. Unconsciously, my breathing rate increased, and I noticed that now I was breathing as quickly as she was. It dawned on me that I wasn't dealing with some woman in Nicole's position - I was dealing with Nicole. I flashed back to the end of our date four years ago, where she asked why I didn't make a move on her. She might have the body of a female Adonis, but on the inside, she was still Nicole. At least, and I couldn't have known this then, she was for now.

I reached up and put my hand around the back of her neck, and instead of pulling her head down to reach mine, I ended up pulling myself up part of the way in an awkward one-armed pullup. Lucky for me, she broke her pose and used one arm to bring me the rest of her way to her face. I didn't even have time to register that she was lifting me one-armed before our lips locked.

The instant our lips made contact, electricity coursed through my body. I had never felt a kind of attraction like this before. Her lips were so soft, and her body was so warm, those first few seconds of contact were the best of my life. Once that initial moment passed, though, I was able to take in parts of her that I was completely oblivious to before. I felt her hand supporting me from below, and I realized that she was able to almost completely cover my bottom with her one hand. Her skin there was coarse and rough, a complete contrast from the skin I was feeling on her torso. There, for the tiniest fraction of barrier it provided for her impossibly hard muscles, her skin was softer than any down I had ever felt in my life. Those three textures that I was experiencing simultaneously were confounding to my already sensory overloaded body, but at the same time they were serving to make me even more enraptured with her. I was entering euphoria.

My euphoria was short-lived, however, as I noticed a change in her breathing. It was so small, at first, but I noticed her breathing go out of sync with mine. Soon she was taking two full breaths in for every one of mine. Her right hand, which was supporting me, stayed in its place, but her left arm was soon wrapped around me. Once I felt its weight on my back, I didn't even try to move or wriggle free – I knew my efforts would be completely wasted. She raised me higher, moving my lips past hers, pushing them closer to her forehead. Between her rapid breathes she was kissing my cheek, then my neck, and then my collarbone as she raised me higher and higher.

A low moan escaped her lips, and her head began to rock back a bit. My member, which had been laying flat in the deep central ridge of her abs, was now being moved to her right along with the rest of me, but I was so hard that I almost got stuck. Her nipple, so hard that it made my penis seem flaccid by comparison, was now dead center in the middle of my stomach. It felt as though with one sharp movement, she could have sliced through my flesh with her nipple. Her grip on me got tighter and tighter, and as her head went back she leaned back further and further. Nicole's eyes were closed tightly, and her moans were now loud, louder than I had ever heard her speak before.

I knew what was coming, but I had never experienced it in quite this way. Usually I was in a much safer position, to say the least. I knew how hard a person's muscles could contract while they're in the throes of pleasure, and with how much I was being squeezed already, I was once again filled with fear. Concurrent to my fear washing over me, though, was an equally deep feeling of calmness – there was nothing I could do to break free of Nicole's grip before she orgasmed, nothing I could do to challenge her in any way. With my calm realization came a sense of serenity, and in the moment that I made peace with my reality, Nicole's moment came.

And it came with a shout.

I can still remember the vibrations in my eardrum, the primal, guttural, almost angry shout that came with her very first orgasm (that knowledge was something she offered up herself in a later conversation, but I couldn't say I was too surprised when I found out). I was lucky that there was a little bit of distance between her mouth and my ears when it happened; otherwise, I am very confident that I would have ended up at least partially deaf. Nicole didn't squeeze me as hard as I had expected, either. Her nipple left a mark on my stomach that didn't go away for a few days, and I had some minor discomfort in that region for about the same amount of time, but no permanent damage was done.

Nicole's grip on me lessened considerably in the immediate aftermath, but I was still kept in my position from earlier. She had leaned back a bit, and her head was completely thrown back. Her bangs were stuck to her face with a thin sheen of sweat that hadn't been there before, and her face was completely flushed. Nicole was taking in deep, heavy breaths now, as if this had been some great exertion for her. She hadn't moved from her spot, though, and we stayed exactly where we were for a few seconds. There was peace.

At least until she opened her eyes again and saw that she was still carrying me. There wasn't even enough time for me to say anything before she shrieked and dropped me on the ground. I was only a foot or two off the ground, but I still hit it with a wet thud as I wasn't prepared for the fall. The wetness, I gleaned, must have been her cum. I was lying in a fairly wide puddle of it, and my suspicions were confirmed when I saw that the puddle originated at her feet and that there was a thick, mucous-like trail running down her legs. I looked up at Nicole and saw that she brought both of her hands to her face, trying to hide it. It was very effective, as her hands were huge. Between them and her thick bangs, I could only barely make out that she was blushing.

"I'm-I'm-I-I-I-I'm so sorry," she exclaimed from behind her hands, and with more emotion than I had ever heard from her. "I didn't actually expect you to come, and I've been wanting you so badly, and I've never done this before, and, and, and..."

Nicole's voice trailed off and got quieter. I had no idea what to say to her. I was still so confused, and I was taking in so many things at once, that I could hardly even register that the Amazon before me was flustered. Hell, she was embarrassed. I was just picking myself up from her puddle when she went down to her knees and sat back on her feet. Her hands were still glued to her head, and unlike before when she was trying to make herself look as big as possible, her arms were now drawn close to her body as if to make her look as small as possible. I had just gotten to my feet when I heard some very soft sounds coming to Nicole. It took me another second to realize it, but she was crying.

In that moment, although we were only a few inches apart, it felt like we were miles away. At least now, though, my head was clear enough that I knew what to do. I closed the distance between us and did my best to wrap my arms around her. Since she was so much wider than me, I knew I couldn't give Nicole a proper hug, so I went right up to her head and wrapped my arms around it. I rested my head on hers gently, and I didn't say anything. Nicole continued to sob for a few more minutes, but they were light. Eventually they stopped, and we just stayed in that position for a few more minutes.

Once again, I got to take in parts of her I hadn't been able to earlier. Her hair was really soft, almost as soft as her skin, and it smelled nice. I couldn't smell any part of her earlier over the scent of her arousal, and even though there was still a lot of cum on the floor I could take in the smell of her hair. I think it was coconut. She must have shampooed before I got there. It was voluminous, too. I have no idea how she managed it with hair that long, but it had a good amount of body, and wasn't just lying flat against her skin. Her hair was so long, though, that from her position a good length of it was resting on the floor, mingling with the pools of her feminine juice. I didn't want to ruin the moment, so I didn't tell her, but I suspected she already knew.

After a few more minutes her arms changed position, and she wrapped them around me, returning the hug. It was tender, though. So tender, in fact, I could almost forget in the moment that she was a hulking tower of muscle.

"Thanks for making the first move this time," she said, her face burrowed in my chest.

"I remember what you said at the end of our date las time, and I didn't want to disappoint again."

It took her a second to reply, but she said, "You remember that." It was hard to tell, but she sounded disappointed.

"I do, sorry. And I'm sorry that I was such a jerk back then. I really should have given you more of a chance."

"You should have. I was already a loner, and your rejection hurt me so badly. I was so mad at myself for getting my hopes up, but I wanted you more than I wanted anything else in my life. I was angry and upset for a long time, but then...well, you see what happened."

"I...I don't really know what to say to that other than sorry. If I could go back in time, I would, and I would do everything all over again. But..."

My voice trailed off. I wanted to ask her something, but I was worried that it was crossing a line.

"What were you going to say?"

It took me a second to gather the mental stones I needed to ask it, and I replied, "But are you ashamed of your body? It kinda sounded like that's what you were implying."

She broke contact, and took a step back, and rose to her full height. For the second time, my breath was taken away at the sight of her. I didn't think I could get any more surprised by her when she raised her left arm in a biceps pose. It was easily as big as my head. She asked, more confidently, "I don't know, you tell me: should I be?"

My mouth went completely dry. Again, neither my mouth nor my brain could formulate a response. Someone clearly could, though, which invited her to continue, "Some of the choices I made along the way were regrettable, but overall I love my body. I started this whole thing to impress you, but once I hit my first real milestone I fell in love with this. My body is mine, and I'm incredibly proud of it."

I had so many questions for her, but I knew that only one of them mattered.

"Will you give me a second chance?"

Nicole smiled, and she once again brought me to her mouth for a deep, long, passionate kiss. This embrace didn't end as quickly as the first one did, though.

***End of Part 2***

Sorry about the delay in getting this out everyone! I hope ya'll enjoy. There's more to come, but it looks like it'll be coming on a more weekly basis than my original 2-3 times a week.


wowser1016

I love this! Obviously the size and muscle is great but her character is well presented. She is proud of her body but is still apprehensive about his view of her behavior and muscle. If it were me I would already be planning the wedding. Great work and really looking forward to more. K+