Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Graduation Party

Started by tttrbn, April 22, 2020, 10:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodman

Awesome 👍, really great story and beginning. I hope you continue your story. You have the start of an interesting back story on how she got so massive so fast, plus the start of a great relationship. Looking forward to seeing more of your story.


horst11

Love it... thank you. Please keep going  :bravo:
K+

sentinel23

Absolutely stunning! I can't wait to see where you take this! Glad you continued :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hatour

This is an amazing story. Your descriptions are on point and easy to visualize. I can't wait to read what you come up with next. Karma for all!

tmbosch

Excellent story. Really enjoyed her being vulnerable and him realizing it. Hopefully their growth is stable and positive and doesn't turn into a cliche of her becoming super psycho dominant and him a hostage.

Looking forward to more.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Gertos

Very well written. I love nicole's characterization, and that the guy character isn't a huge jerk or weird wimp, which is such a facile characterization you see in a lot of these stories.

tttrbn

Really glad to hear that you're all enjoying the story!

***Part 3***
We had been going at each other for two hours when we finally collapsed on the living room floor. My feet hadn't touched the ground for the entire time. Nicole had supported me and carried me for two straight hours - I could hardly believe myself. Now, I wasn't too big of a guy at 145 pounds, but I wasn't exactly weightless either. You wouldn't have known that, though, from how little Nicole was straining herself. I didn't actually see a single bead of sweat drip down her until the first time she came during our afternoon delight. It took her a little longer to get there than the first time, but once we hit a nice rhythm in our heavy petting she was very nearly like a machine gun. I, on the other hand, was making contributions like a cannon - infrequently, but with great volume.

It didn't even occur to me until several hours later that there wasn't any penetration. My physical needs had been so satisfied that I honestly didn't notice. More than that, Nicole was in complete control, and I implicitly trusted her to let us have the best experience possible. There's just something about being suspended a foot off the ground and being embraced in her impossibly hard muscles that squeezed all the worry out of me.

At the end of it, Nicole laid herself down on the floor, which was now completely covered in a solution that was roughly 90% her cum, 5% mine, and 5% sweat. Although she placed herself on the floor gently, she was so heavy that there was still a wet slap when her back touched the floor. Once she was situated on the ground, she gingerly placed me next to her and put her arm beneath my head. Despite her muscles being so big my head was elevated to a potentially uncomfortable degree, I was in heaven. After a few minutes of resting, I rolled over so that I was facing her body. My eyes were level with her armpit, and I saw that there was more hair than before. Instead of a few pieces of stubble dotting around in there, there was now a thicker, albeit still short, layer of hair. I had never been in a position where I could watch a woman's body hair grow in real time before. I never thought it would be something I'd care about, but now I was curious. I wonder how often she shaved?

I kissed her armpit tenderly, and I kissed the region all around it. A few moments later one of my hands reached above to her chest, found an erect nipple, and began playing with it. The feeling I had at the time was so bizarre – I wouldn't describe it as horny, as I had expelled more testosterone in that two hour play time than I had in probably a week. Despite that, though, my member didn't feel sore or hurting in any way. Provided I could get it up, I could certainly go again. It was almost a compulsion I was feeling, an obsession with her body so great and consuming that, as long as she was near me, I had to engage myself with it. She wasn't exactly making it easy for me to refuse, though. Between how she shuddered at my touch and encouraged me with her moans, I almost couldn't stop myself.

She let me twist and pull at her nipple for a few more minutes before letting out another long, drawn out, deep moan. I felt her shake beside me, and I could feel the puddle we were in deepen. After giving her a second to relax, I was back on my way to exploring more of her body when I felt her hand touch mine, stopping it.

"I need a break," she said. We were so close to one another, and yet she sounded so far away. "I'm hungry. Do you want lunch?"

"Yeah, thanks. Lunch sounds really good." I smiled at her, not that she could see my face at this angle. I had eaten at my house before coming over here, but now I was practically starving. I was about to pick myself up and separate myself from her arm when it switched its position beneath me. In a reverse from how we got on the floor, Nicole scooped me up so that I was on her chest, brought her arm beneath me, and got up while carrying me. I couldn't believe her, still lifting me around like I weighed nothing.

"I though you said you wanted a break," I asked, with incredulity and humor blended together.

"From the sex stuff. You're really light, though, so I don't mind carrying you."
Was that a bit of cockiness I heard in her voice? In an odd way, it made me feel even more comfortable in her presence.

"Hey, I know I'm skinny, but I can't be that light."

"Well, you are. To me, at least. I'm not sure if you noticed, but I'm a pretty big girl. Plus, did you ever think that maybe I want to show off?"

That last question took me by surprise. I didn't know Nicole very well, but from what I did know she didn't seem like the type that wanted to show off. As I was ruminating over this, we arrived at the kitchen. Nicole set me down on the countertop, the granite feeling very cold on my bare skin. After putting me down, she turned to face me. Even sitting on the countertop she completely towered above me. I might have even been shorter sitting there than I was standing. She leaned in very close to me and whispered in my ear, "I know I look big and strong, but I'm even heavier and stronger than I look. For the record, I can curl 160 pounds with one arm. For reps."

That sent shivers down my spine. She could curl more than I weighed. And it wasn't even her max.

"Um... how, uh, how strong are you, exactly?"

Now that she had taken a few steps back, I could see the smile creep onto her face.

"I'm very, very strong. I have a gym in downstairs. My dad had to buy it for me once I outgrew all the gyms in town. I can show you just how strong I am...after lunch though. I growing girl has to eat."

She ended her response with a wink and a double biceps flex. My heart nearly stopped seeing her raise both arms in a flex. It started back up again when she started to take food out of the fridge. Nicole took out six huge Tupperware containers filled to bursting with what looked like chicken, vegetables, and rice, and she was still taking out more.

"Jesus, what are you looking for?"

"Oh? No, I plan all my meals ahead. I store all the different parts in separate containers, but now all the parts are here."

She took out a plate for herself and piled it high and wide. The plate was large, even for a dinner plate, bordering on a platter, and she completely covered the surface.

"Oh, how rude of me," she said before eating, "you said you wanted lunch too. Just take whatever you want, don't be shy."

She handed me a normal-sized plate and a serving spoon, and I made myself a decent portion. Some primitive, caveman-like part of my brain tried to convince me I had to eat as much as Nicole, but it looked like she could eat in one meal what I could in a day. I decided against trying to compete with her, and just ate what I needed to. Despite the disparity in our portions, we finished at about the same time. Nicole rinsed off our plates, put them in the washer, and returned the containers to the fridge before leaning in again and saying, "So, I now believe I owe you a gym demonstration, yes?"

The look on her face now was the complete opposite from when I first got here. What was once cold and robotic was now warm and downright flirty. I didn't know how much of this was genuinely her and how much of it was years of repressed emotion coming out in one cathartic experience, but I guess it doesn't matter. We were having a good time.

"I do believe that is the case, yes." I was about to hop off the counter when, as I should have expected by now, she picked me up in a bridal carry.

"Oh no, mister, you don't walk anywhere until I tell you to."

I made myself comfortable in her arms and let her carry me down to her basement. When she said it was a gym, I was expecting a few machines and a bunch of free weights. What I saw was a space nicer than any gym I had ever seen before, packed wall-to-wall with machines and weights. Everything was placed so efficiently, I could imagine someone Nicole's size having just enough room at each spot in the gym for her movements, never feeling cramped. She sat me down by a bench press and loaded some weights on the bar.

"I know I told you that I could curl 160 for reps, but that was only true yesterday. I'm stronger now. Between the weights I put on it and the bar itself, this now weighs 170 pounds. I'm gonna curl it 12 times per arm."

My eyes grew wide and my mouth forced itself open. I couldn't believe she was about to lift that much weight. Nicole picked the bar up with both hands, but after centering one on the bar she removed the other one and put it behind her back, as if to prove to me that she was only going to use one arm at a time. And just like she said she would, she curled that bar 12 times, slowly, calmly, and with what I imagined was perfect form. After her twelfth rep, she switched arms and did the same thing. She then did two more sets, with each rep being equally slow, methodical, and purposeful. After she was done with her sets, Nicole racked the bar, turn to me, and said, "I really started to feel it towards the end of the third set there. I should probably try lifting that for another day or two before going up in weight again."

I could hardly believe what I was hearing. I could hardly believe what I was seeing. I could hardly believe that this was real.

"Nicole, just how big are you?"

She was smiling ear to ear as she hit another lats pose while she replied, "I'm 6'11" tall, 410 pounds of impenetrable muscle, my feet are so big they don't even have a size, and I get bigger, taller, heavier, and stronger every day. What else would you like to see?"

***End og Part 3***

A bit of a shorter one, this time, but I hit a few things in the story that I really wanted to. We're probably only gonna see one more chapter that directly follows the one before it, and then we might jump around a bit.

jumpy999

Great continuation! I love how proud Nicole is off her body and strength and that she wants to show off for her new man. Hope you get even deeper into her psychology in future chapters. Keep up the good work.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ThomasElliot

I know that feet aren't everyone's cup of tea, but I LOVE that you made her hands and feet so huge! I want more of the details about them. Overall a fantastic story. Love it!

jhunter

Glad to see this story continues. Can't wait to see how things continue. Hope to see some more growth.

GreatJustice

Very much enjoying this - good story!

giantgirl7foot2

I already loved how she made the ground shake on their second meeting—can't wait how she'll shake everything in the future!

Awesome writing!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hatour

Another wonderful chapter. Karma for all!

ThomasElliot

Really hoping this story makes a comeback. I'm really liking it so far.

szerep

Such a good story. Love the romance and i hope they stay together. Love the size of the Goddess