⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What are the most sensual sessions you had ?

Started by kirk1987, April 13, 2020, 01:07:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarleyKG

My list would include

Lynn McCrossin (RIP)
Debra D'Andrea
Malibu
Kris Clark (RIP)

HarleyKG

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh!!  I forgot Fabi Antoine!  When I saw her, she was all of 5' 10", 200 lbs. and SHREDDED!  Her strength was terrifying . . . and combined with her sensuality . . . difficult to describe.  She kept me 45 minutes after the hour and said, "You can leave once I'm done playing with you."  Huh??  Can there be a better compliment??  I'm 6' 1" 235 lbs. and at the time I was lifting heavy and quite strong.  She made me feel like a dustmite hiding behind a flea's testicle . . . oh, and when she "finished" with me, it was a miracle I didn't blow a cranial artery.  Perhaps the most intensely erotic session of any of them. 

Thank you, Fabilous Fabi!!

I am around your weight but 5'8.  I will say this cuz she is done with sessions but her deep throat and then sucking me dry while she had me in the air... with.. no.. condom... on...

:wow:

Fabi has now got giant tits!

crazycrazy

I missed out on seeing Fabi due to an email problem in the days before text messaging. Maybe her phone had no service or she couldn't access her email. She said she could reschedule for the same evening, but I was booked that night.

Mscllvr21

I have had quite a few very sensual experiences:

Natalie Steeles and Kandy Legs really make you feel like a long lost boyfriend, they are very sexual and they initiated everything.

Muscle Beauty (Canada) jumped on top of me, using her huge strong arms to pin me down, and did what she wanted with me.

Goddess Lauren (Montreal) is very warm and makes you feel she is your girlfriend

A few years ago I met a Brazilian bodybuilder on IG and invited her to my hotel for a MW session. After a minute of hj, she told me she was getting horny and asked would I mind doing more with her. The answer was obvi and within a few seconds she was naked, jumped on top of me, and pushed my penis into her, no condom. I tried to pull out so I could get a condom, but she was holding me down and her arms were so strong I couldn't move. I was trying not to cum because we weren't using protection but it was really hard so I had to think of someone unattractive to make myself calm down.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A terrific thread!  I'm old and most of my sessionettes have retired or in some sad cases passed on like Kris Clarke and Lynn McCrossin, two of the sweetest AND most vigorously sensual I'd ever seen.  Others in no particular order:

Gabrielle Hames . . . frightening in her massive strength, but soooo sexy
Amber DeLuca . . . my crush on her is ongoing
Debra D'Andrea . . . sweet as candy, until her gameface goes on and then get a hold of something
Lora O . . . as indicated by others; top shelf
Kasie Cavanaugh . . . a longstanding fav
Trudy Ireland . . . tiny and massive at the same time!
Tazzie Columb . . . that sexy Cajun accent!
MusclebeautyX . . . that incredible physique
Joanna Thomas . . . one of the most stunning creatures on the planet: RIP
Kathy Hornbuckle . . . 6' 1" of sheer awesomeness
Christine Marshall . . . once I got to know her, the welcome wagon rolled in!
Robin Parker . . . one of the most staggering beautiful fbbers I'd ever met.
. . . I'm sure there are others, but those are the first ones that come to mind . . . memories I'll take to my deathbed.  :)

Sir, all I can say is that we ran around in the same circles when I was completely active from 2002 (?) until 2020. Everyone you mentioned, except for Robin Parker who I've never heard of, I was attracted to, sessioned with or, through dumb luck and circumstance, could not see. Debra D'Andrea and Lora O were and are tremendous. I would session when I had time when I traveled on biz, or when they came to my town. Some I missed, like Christine Marshall, Gabrielle Hames and when Kathy Hornbuckle briefly returned to sessions, because they retired. Schedules conflicted with some. Lynn McCrossin, man was she tough on the phone (LOL!) and also Joanna Thomas, but I think it was due to some issues she had. R.I.P. I did meet a few I'll mention in another post. Great memories...

jbeast

Here I go down memory lane. Not in order but on my list from the early 2000s until the late 2010s are: Lora O, Jen Kennedy, Debra D'Andrea, Goddess Vegas, Dawn Riehl and Utah Sweet, who I saw multiple times, and the great Kat Connors, who I only saw once. Goddess Severa should also be mentioned, but my sessions with her were the BDSM variety with role play.

All these ladies were sensual in their own unique ways – entertaining and inventive. I always felt the best had an artistic or show business talent and did love what they did, or continue to do. For instance, Goddess Vegas came on strong as a true Domina who surprised me in our first of several sessions doing something I never experienced before or since: lift & carry from sitting position in high heels. We also did some activities like foot worship before a full session in secluded public spaces – parking garages and hotel stairways. 

I first met Utah Sweet the last evening of a convention I went to in Vegas. Itching for a session I called the night before or in the AM. She called me back and I was amazed she was at the same hotel a few floors away. I went to her room that late that evening in business attire, but no jacket. It was so illicit. We did a next-door neighbor roleplay, her being in charge, using her best "Jayne Mansfield" or "Marilyn Monroe" impression, ending with a therapeutic (really) backrub and conversation, after the playtime ended. The next two sessions over the years we did the same thing, but the last once me giving her an over the knee spanking for dressing in public in a "too sexy" way. LOL! Great ladies.

turtle92

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here I go down memory lane. Not in order but on my list from the early 2000s until the late 2010s are: Lora O, Jen Kennedy, Debra D'Andrea, Goddess Vegas, Dawn Riehl and Utah Sweet, who I saw multiple times, and the great Kat Connors, who I only saw once. Goddess Severa should also be mentioned, but my sessions with her were the BDSM variety with role play.

All these ladies were sensual in their own unique ways – entertaining and inventive. I always felt the best had an artistic or show business talent and did love what they did, or continue to do. For instance, Goddess Vegas came on strong as a true Domina who surprised me in our first of several sessions doing something I never experienced before or since: lift & carry from sitting position in high heels. We also did some activities like foot worship before a full session in secluded public spaces – parking garages and hotel stairways. 

I first met Utah Sweet the last evening of a convention I went to in Vegas. Itching for a session I called the night before or in the AM. She called me back and I was amazed she was at the same hotel a few floors away. I went to her room that late that evening in business attire, but no jacket. It was so illicit. We did a next-door neighbor roleplay, her being in charge, using her best "Jayne Mansfield" or "Marilyn Monroe" impression, ending with a therapeutic (really) backrub and conversation, after the playtime ended. The next two sessions over the years we did the same thing, but the last once me giving her an over the knee spanking for dressing in public in a "too sexy" way. LOL! Great ladies.

Does Utah Sweet still session?  What was the last year you saw her?

jbeast

Utah retired in the early 2010s I believe. But it seems like yesterday.

turtle92

Dam lucky you got to see her.  Wish she had more videos online.  Any other big boob muscle girls you like?

Chefly172

I just had a session with an girls that is on Tryst. She is a Brazilian wellness competitor who lives in Boca Raton, FL. She is getting ready for a competition. I had a session with her. She is amazing. Not sure we had chemistry or she is really good, but it was such a passionate session, I thought I was having sex with my wife when we had just started dating.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just had a session with an girls that is on Tryst. She is a Brazilian wellness competitor who lives in Boca Raton, FL. She is getting ready for a competition. I had a session with her. She is amazing. Not sure we had chemistry or she is really good, but it was such a passionate session, I thought I was having sex with my wife when we had just started dating.

I am pretty saw her last year. Great fit body with a (IMO) above average booty.  ;D
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Mscllvr21


crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Kat Connors

Lexi Daniels

The Boss Lady

Amazon Nikki

Claudia (Italiana)

Natalie Steeles

This is in the order that I met them.

Update:

Lola Hardcore

Lauren Banks

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lauren Banks
If so she's going on my list. Was assuming she offered a light/G-rated level of muscle worship.

Mscllvr21

Lauren Banks advertises on other sites, so I assume the menu is broad